- Text Size +

====================

Thursday, October 29

====================

     Because of how apologetic his daughter had been the day before (and because he knew she didn’t exactly love her old carpooling arrangement), Marcus decided to pick her up on Thursday after her game. He had texted her that afternoon to let her know of his decision, and the string of smiley faces and cartoon hearts that had come back to him put a smile on his face. Now he sat in his car outside of the school gym, watching as she bounded towards his car. She definitely didn’t lose today, he thought with a smile. “Hey Daddy!” she beamed as she opened the car’s side door, tossing in her gym bag and backpack. She shut it again and opened up the passenger door, hopping into the seat beside her dad. “Thanks for picking me up,” she said, clicking in her seatbelt.

     “No problem,” he replied, starting up the car. “It sounds like you won?” he asked, maneuvering his way out of the school parking lot and onto the road.

     “Yep! Each of our teams won their games, and our team won all 3 sets,” she stated proudly, to which Marcus smiled and nodded approvingly.

     “That’s great, Jess!” he replied, and the two continued talking about their days for the rest of the ride home.

     Arriving back at the house, Marcus pulled into the driveway and started to speak as he peered around the garage. “Hey sweetie, I’ve been waiting for you to get home for a few hours cuz I need you to reach something from one of the top cabinets, I can’t get it even with my stools,” he explained, getting out of the car and pointing to the row of cupboards along the top of their garage. “We’ll probably need to move everything out of those cabinets anyways so I won’t keep going to you for help, but we can leave that for a weekend activity.”

     “Sure,” Jessie replied, grabbing her things out of the back seat. “Lemme just bring my stuff inside real quick.” Marcus watched as she headed in with her gym bag and backpack slung around each shoulder. As the garage door closed shut behind her, the garage was totally silent as Marcus waited for her to come back out. What if she tries sneaking some wine again, should I head in too? he was beginning to wonder, just as the door opened back up and she came back out. He internally breathed a sigh of relief, before catching himself: Do I not trust Jessie anymore? “So, what’d you need me to get?” she asked, hands on her hips as she looked up at the cabinets.

     “Oh, the leftmost one,” he instructed, and Jessie grabbed a stepping stool nearby and positioned it at the bottom of the cupboard. “There should be a folder with a bunch of papers in it.” As she stepped up to the top of the stool, he became eye level with the back of her knees. People being taller than him while on stools had obviously never been intimidating when he was full size, but he didn’t feel as neutral about it at two-and-a-half feet. 

     “Oh! I forgot we kept some of our games up here,” she exclaimed, pulling out a white box instead of what Marcus had asked for. “We haven’t played Twister in years!” she said, tilting the box sideways and slightly upside down to show her dad, just in case he had forgotten the classic living room game. 

     “That’s true, but are the files up there?”

     Jessie tucked the box of Twister under her arm and turned back to the cabinet, “Yeah, don’t worry,” she said, grabbing it with her other hand, and leaned back carefully to maneuver her head behind the cabinet door and close it with her forehead. She stepped back down to the ground and handed the folder to her dad. He took it, and realized the size and weight made it feel like carrying a messenger bag but without a handle.

     “Thanks,” he said, but Jessie didn’t turn to head inside, and he glanced at the box of Twister under her arm. “I’m gonna bet you don’t wanna play by yourself,” he noted, and she giggled, shaking her head from side to side.

     “Nope! I just figured it’d be fun to play. What do you think?”

     He actually wasn’t opposed to the idea. He had been valuing the extra time he and Jessie were spending together, and a board game (or whatever kind of game Twister was) seemed like a great way to do that. But… “As much as I’d love to, I don’t know how well it would work for me at my size,” he admitted.

     But Jessie couldn’t be dissuaded. “I know, that’s what’ll make it so much fun,” she smirked, jabbing a finger into his chest and spinning on her heel to bring it inside.

     He followed in after her. “Again, I’d love to play something with you, but why don’t you pick a different game?”

     “Nope!” she said again. “I already picked this one, and like I said, we haven’t played it in years.” She could tell he looked upset, gauging in his head how unfair the game would really be. It’s literally the only board game we have that I’d be disadvantaged at. “Look, if you really don’t wanna play, we don’t have to,” she said, setting the box down on the couch. “I was kinda joking earlier. But I do think it’ll be fun.”

     He did want to play, since it was still spending time with his daughter. He just knew there was also a 99% chance he would lose, and going in with those odds was disheartening. “I’ll be honest, I’m surprised you wanna play a board game at all, I figured you’d want another foot rub after your game like you had on Tuesday.”

     “Well I do,” she smiled. “There’s no reason we can’t do both, Twister doesn’t take that long and neither should a massage. I didn’t like, think you were doing that anymore because of you not taking me to school or bringing me lunch or stuff like that, but since you seem to be offering, mind as well!” she giggled. Fuck, walked right into that one

     “Alright fine, we’ll play Twister, and I’ll think about the foot rub,” he replied, and Jessie squealed with excitement, clasping her hands together. “But if we’re gonna be contorting our bodies all around each other, you need to take a shower first.”

     “OK!” Not wasting any time, she dashed off towards the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her and quickly undressing so she could wash up. 

     Meanwhile, from the living room, Marcus was a little astounded with all the energy she still seemed to have after her game. “Didn’t know she wanted to play that badly,” he chuckled, and settled into the couch as he heard the shower turn on from down the hall.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Jessie’s front door swung open, and she came barreling down the hall, sliding across the wood for the last stretch on her fresh, white ankle socks. She was wearing pink pajama shorts and a matching gray t-shirt, accented with the same subtle pattern of the shorts. She froze, seeing her dad lying in wait on the couch, still dressed in slim cut jeans and a soft, black sweater. “You’re still dressed in your normal clothes?” she asked, judging his outfit for the game. Even the decision to not change clothes was a choice in itself, and even besides her size and flexibility, she’d be getting a third advantage now since her pajamas were much lighter and breezier. She marched over to the couch, and pulled him off the cushions. “Go change, Daddy. We’re not playing til you do,” she stated, crossing her arms. “You’ll thank me later.”

     Marcus held up his hands in surrender. “Alright, alright, I didn’t know you’d take it so seriously,” he laughed, heading to his room to put on some shorts and a tee like his daughter. He emerged back outside a minute later to find Jessie rolling out the game mat, except it was a 4x4 set of circles instead of the 4x6 that he thought was typical. “Isn’t it supposed to be longer?” he asked, eyebrow raised at its conspicuous size.

     She leaned over to one of the corners and stuck her finger underneath the mat, tugging some of it out from under itself. She had folded the last two rows underneath. “Normally yeah, but normally we’d also be playing with more than two people.”

     “Twister can be a two person game, that’s how we usually played when you were a kid.”

     “Yeah, two full-sized people, and even then it’s not that hard. The whole aim of the game is to not fall over, or force your opponents to, which would be too hard with all the space they normally give. So I decided to make it smaller to help the game go faster,” she clarified.

     “But what if all 4 circles of a certain color are taken and then we roll that color again?”

     “Same as if we had 3 or 4 people playing,” she answered, and leaped through the air towards her dad, landing expertly on his feet so that her large, arched soles were sideways covering his own, smaller feet. An example of what she’d do if the need arose. Her body was right up against his, but he felt like he couldn’t even lean back if he wanted to since her feet had anchored him beneath her own. Marcus looked straight upwards, towards his daughter’s large, smiling face as she opened her lips to answer his question: “We’ll share.” Then in one fluid motion, she twisted back around and hopped off her dad, giving him the freedom to move about again. “Since it can be hard to spin the spinner sometimes as a player and we only have two people, we’re gonna use an app instead,” she explained, showing her dad her phone screen. “Ready?” she asked, and he nodded his head, twisting his back and cracking his neck in anticipation. “Spin!” she instructed, and they both watched as the app’s virtual spinner started whirling around on her phone. 

     “Left foot, green,” announced a robotic, feminine voice, as a cartoon image of a foot appeared against a solid green backdrop. Green being right in front of Marcus, he put his left foot down on the circle second from the left. Jessie set the phone upright against the couch cushions so they’d be able to see the screen still, before walking over to her dad, proudly stomping her foot onto the leftmost square, right next to her dad’s. I guess 2 out of 3 of her options would’ve been next to mine, he reasoned, feeling a bit crowded already. 

     Jessie beamed down at him, ready for round two. “Spin!”

     The phone lit back up, and transitioned back to the spinner as the dial starting rotating again. “Right foot, green.” Marcus picked the easiest option for himself, and put his other foot on the circle next to his first. With her dad occupying the middle two circles, that left Jessie’s only option as the circle on the far right. 

     She bit her lip as she looked at the mat, deciding her best move. “OK, there’s like, literally only one way I can do this,” she told herself.

     “You’re gonna have to lean around me,” Marcus commented.

     She frowned, not wanting her dad to pick her strategy for her. “Why shouldn’t you have to lean around me,” she said, and began to lift her leg up, rising fast in front of her dad. Bringing her foot all the way up to waist level, she brought it forward now, and teasingly patted him on the head with the ball of her foot. “I don’t have to lean around anything I don’t wanna lean around,” she explained, and continued to carry her foot forward, her leg passing over her surprised father.

     “Jess, wait,” he started to say, but she was already in motion, and she began to bring her foot downwards now, so that her leg landed atop Marcus’ head and began sliding across it as the rest of her leg’s momentum brought it back down towards the floor. As her right foot landed on the floor, her crotch fell onto the top of her dad’s head, pushing it downwards as it demanded room in his place. 

     “Oops, sorry,” she smirked. “I thought you were shorter than that.” That first might’ve been a joke, but she was honest about forgetting to account for his height. Regardless, he was ducked down now, eclipsed on both sides by his daughter’s long, tall legs. Even though she was wearing shorts, he was scared to look up, and wanted to quickly move on.

     “Spin!” he yelled out, taking the reins for the next round. They continued to play a few more rounds, and besides his issue with the first round, Marcus was surprised how well he was able to play. He was generally able to reach a circle before Jessie was, meaning there was more contortion and twisting required on her part. He had to stretch more, but he was still young and limber enough that he could manage. Their left feet never moved from their spots on green, but several more minutes into the game, Marcus wound up with his right foot on the top row yellow, northeast of his left foot on second row green, both in the second row; his left hand was stretched out behind him, on the bottom row blue; and their right hand had yet to be called yet. Meanwhile, Jessie’s left foot was still on the first row green from round one; her right foot was above her dad’s and next to her left, top row yellow; and her left hand was on the third row blue, also above her dad’s. While her dad was having to stretch himself, she was slightly more comfortable, her left foot and hand making a kind of triangle shape as she held herself sideways over the mat. 

     “Right hand, red,” the game announced next. Tired of carrying so much of his weight on his left arm, Marcus quickly took the third row red, able to finally balance himself on all four limbs. They weren’t doing yoga, of course, but his body resembled the purvottanasana pose, except with his limbs slightly more splayed due to his size, and his arms reaching a little bit further back behind him.

     “That’s what I was gonna pick,” Jessie pouted, her head turned behind her to see his choice. He shrugged his shoulders with a smile, while she scoured the mat. “Aha!” she announced, finding her next move. Except while her dad had to stretch himself out to fit across the length of the mat, Jessie was twice his height, and therefore twice his length. So since she didn’t need to take on the same form as Marcus, her legs began to lower to the ground, closer to her dad’s body. His head was upright but looking upwards as he watched, while she reached her right arm out above and behind him towards the bottom red spot. But her torso was upright, her legs able to reach most of the distance, meaning that she was effectively positioning herself into a kind of L-sit pose. Her long, bare legs stretched over the entirety of Marcus’ body, and he knew that if he looked up, he’d see her butt, clad in her cute, pink pajama shorts as it descended down over his head. With a resounding THUMP, her hand reached the mat, her ass landing on his head and pushing him down for the second time that game. In doing so, Marcus found his arms forcibly bent, like he was in the middle of a backwards push-up, except his elbows contorted uncomfortably outwards. He tried straightening them, but as his dome pushed up against his young daughter’s squishy butt, he knew he wouldn’t be able to move her much larger, heavier body. As his arms started to shake from discomfort, he realized the only option if he wanted to lift the rest of his body, would be to tilt his head backwards so it wasn’t in the way of Jessie’s butt anymore. But as he slid it backwards and raised his body back up, it forced his face to look upwards, gazing directly into his daughter’s giant butt. He tried to glance in other directions, but its presence was so vast that it couldn’t be ignored, a mere inch above his petrified face. Above him, Jessie could only partially tell what was going on. She knew that her butt had landed on her dad’s head, but there wasn’t anything she could do. Once again, she had overestimated how short he was, but this was just how Twister was. Uncomfortable and awkward positions, one after the other. “You good down there Daddy?” she asked, as his head tilted even further back, forcing his chin and mouth to brush against the fabric of her shorts, although at least his eyes gained some distance from her. If she lowered herself any further though, her butt would begin to press against his chin, and not just the fabric of her shorts. 

     “Yeah,” he managed to say. The top of his face had some room now in between him and Jessie’s butt, but it still occupied his whole field of view. 

     “Good, cuz I kinda need to fart,” she confessed, and his eyes went wide with fear, before she burst out snickering. Her entire body shook with how hard she was laughing at having scared her father with the possibility of passing gas in his face, but he wasn’t taking any chances.

     “Spin, spin!” he yelled out, causing her to laugh even harder since she knew he had just confirmed how nervous he had been. Left hand yellow was called and he quickly got his way out from underneath her body while she continued giggling at his misfortune. And so the game continued.

     Several turns later, the two of them found themselves in a similar position, except facing towards the floor instead of the ceiling. Jessie’s was in a push-up position looking down, while her father had just maneuvered into a similar position below her, but with his legs crossed. “This game’s been going on kind of a while,” Jessie remarked, not wanting to lose, but aware that her bad time was fast approaching, and she still hadn’t had her foot rub yet. 

     “What, you wanna give up?” Marcus teased. Despite enduring several compromising positions with his daughter, he was still determined to win.

     “No, but one of us needs to start playing more aggressively,” she remarked. “Hey Daddy?”

     “Yeah?”

     “Can you turn around?” She had devised an idea. Marcus did his best to twist his torso to the side, thanks to his crossed legs, and turned the rest of the way with his neck to see what she wanted. Out of the bottom of his peripheral vision, he could see that her t-shirt’s hung down from her chest, and her neck hole showed inside. For the third time that evening, he dared not to look, knowing there was a straight line of sight down the center of her chest since she wasn’t wearing a bra, and the slopes of her growing breasts started to curve downwards from the valley in the middle “Hey Daddy?” she repeated, her ominous face smiling directly above him, as he tried his best to ignore the display that his daughter was unawarely putting on.

     “What?” he demanded, a hint of impatience in his tone now.

     “I love youuuu,” she sang, and puckered her lips while closing her eyes, bringing her head down and pecking him on the tip of his nose. She retreated back up and opened her eyes, smiling again to gauge his reaction.

     “I love you too, honey,” he said, pursing his lips at her weird antics. She closed her eyes again and brought her lips back down. His tiny nose nestled a little bit deeper into her lips as she held it for slightly longer. 

     “Mmmmmwah!” she said, bringing her head back up again. He sighed, This is her plan, really?

     “Thanks Jess,” he said, rolling his eyes at her behavior. But she wasn’t done. A third time, her lips descended on the tip of his nose, except this time her eyes were open and as soon as she reached his nose, she continued to lower her head, forcefully kissing him downwards. “Mmmmmmmmmmm…” she hummed, her soft lips enveloping slightly more of his nose as he fought back to keep from being squished downwards. But he couldn’t fight back. His arms began to bend again and started to buckle, and he realized she had dawned a smile upon seeing he was about to touch the floor and lose. With one last effort, he desperately reached his left arm skywards, and found Jessie’s armpit. 

     “Gotcha,” he whispered triumphantly as her smile faltered and eyes widened. Just then, he danced his little fingers into her armpit, and she shrieked out a high-pitched whimper, instantly spasming her armpit shut and crumpling to the ground from surprise. She landed on her dad, but he was already laughing heartily, knowing he had won. “I didn’t think I’d actually win,” he admitted.

     “You didn’t win,” she said defiantly, but her bubbling giggles gave away her true feelings of agreement. “Technically since you hit the ground first, I won.” Marcus scoffed and rolled his eyes. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, he counted that as a win in his book. He had won, against his giant, Amazonian daughter. Against all odds. He was proud of himself. But his pride was about to be short-lived as Jessie leapt to her feet, and reminded him of the last thing they had planned for the night. “I don’t have that much time before bed, but you told me you’d give me a foot rub afterwards.” She hopped onto the couch and stretched her feet out to the other end. “Plus I just showered, and my socks are clean, so I smell good and I’m nice and clean and fresh.” 

     Marcus got up too and chuckled, “Alright, alright, you don’t need to convince me, I already agreed to it accidentally.” She giggled and lifted her feet up so he could scooch in under them with his back against the armrest. She dropped her socked peds back down on his lap as he glanced at the clock. “OK, you can have 7 minutes, then you need to go brush your teeth and head to bed.”

     “That’s enough time for me,” she said, leaning back onto a pillow and closing her eyes as Marcus got to work massaging her soles. After only 5 minutes of rubbing her feet, Marcus had noticed that Jessie’s breathing had slowed somewhat, her eyes still closed. Was she falling asleep? He gingerly removed his hands from her feet to see if she’d notice. For a few moments, all was still. Nothing was said. And nobody moved. 

     Wow, she passed out pretty— he began to think, before she shifted further into her seat, stretching her legs outwards. Her foot was raised in her slumber and it pushed against his face, her soft, fuzzy socks caressing his cheek while her heel dug into his sternum, pressing his body somewhat painfully against the cushioned corner of the armrest. He was at least glad that she had showered and put on some fresh clothes like she mentioned a few minutes ago; he still didn’t like her unconscious assault, but at least it didn’t smell bad. “Agh! Stop it, Jess” he grumbled frustratedly while he pushed against her foot to get it off. Still asleep, he pinched her ankle, “Jessie, wake up!” he yelled out, much louder now, and her eyes shot open, darting down to see she had accidentally trapped her father against the couch.

     “Shit, sorry,” she said, quickly removing her feet and bundling them back up against her body while blushing. “How long was I asleep?”

     “It’s been 5 minutes, Jess,” he answered, still somewhat annoyed. 

     She glanced at the clock. “Oh,” she chuckled nervously. “Well, thanks for the… massage, I guess” she stammered, and got up, brushing her hair back as she recomposed herself from her prior embarrassment. “’Night,” she said, rushing off to the bathroom to brush her teeth, while Marcus sat back in bewilderment at all the ridiculousness over the last hour.