- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Like I said in the reviews if people want to me to make it an open series, post that in the reviews and I'll do it.

    I woke up on a hard blue surface. Again I looked around at a normal room (a kicthen this time) blown up to monstrous size. Again I panicked as my brain tried to piece together what happened. Again I realized where I was, what happened and how it happened. I heard a radio playing a remix on a table across the room. It was a rectangular kicthen. On the 2 sides were cooking areas, stove, sink and a microwave. A 4-seater table was in the middle. I was on the counter, next to the microwave, while Natalie was heating something up.

    Oh, your back with the living, huh?
    "What? Yeah."
    Sorry about earlier. I got: carried away.
    "Carried away? You fucking raped me."

    Look, I'm sorry. I won't do again. Are you alright? I nodded and she went back to work making, I don't know, lunch? Anyway the bell ringed a few seconds later and she took out a T.V. dinner, grabbed a Coke and I, then went out to the living room. Another normal room. Couch E-Z boy and a T.V. 

    "Wait, how am I supposed to eat. That stuff is WAY too big. Even if it was small I wouldn't be able to reach it."

    Hmm. You're right. Geuss ya can't eat now. Jeez, I'm just kidding. So stop giving me that look. She put me down in the middle of her Mac-and-Cheese. I shrugged and started eating as she ate around me. A few times she came dangerously close to picking me up with the fork. At one point she cut a piece og chicken and gave it to me. It was about as big as a burger. When we were about done I met her more aggresive side.

     You  know. The more I think about: I realize how powerless you are. I mean, I could easily keep you as my little pet. Or maybe a slave. I know, I'll eat you. No one will ever know. Besides, don't you want to be a part of me? I stared at her, dumbstruck. Is she serious? Than she lifted her shirt up a bit showing her stomach.

    This'll be your new home. I'm sure it's, fun, in there. Then she picked me up and lifted me toward her mouth. At the last second she stopped and dropped me in her coke instead. It was a bottle so I could see Natalie grinning at me and rubbing her cute little belly. She took another bite and picked up the bottle. I was still stunned about what was about to happen. She poured the soda, and me obviously, into her mouth. There's chicken stuck between her teeth. I couldn't believe I noticed something like that right now. She teased me, swishing me around her mouth. She forced me between her teeth and started to bite down. Why like that? Just swallow me already. She let go and her tongue shot towards me and pushed me agaisnt the roof of her mouth. Then she swallowed her tongue holding me in place. She spit me out and put me down.

     Scared ya, didn't I?*giggle* I decided you would be more useful as a slave. Besides I could easily persuade another idiot like you to be shrunk. Awww. Did you really think I liked you? No way. Now slave, from now on you will call me Goddess and do whatever I say, or else. Now your first task. My feet hurt and I need you to rub them. Do it good and I might reward you. She then put her feet up on either side of me. Now I don't have a foot fetish or anything but they smelled hot. I geuss I have no choice. I walked over to her left foot and started rubbing. My mom has me rub her's sometimes so I have an idea how it's done. 2 minutes later I was almost done her foot and was about to go to the other one when she said:

Make sure you get inbetween the toes slave. *sigh* I climbed up to her toes again and started to rub the spaces inbetween. Eventually I finished that too and gave her other foot the same treatment. I laid down when I was finished. 

That felt good. You did good slave. And as a reward, well that'll be later. First I need to go on my mile-jog and your going with me. At first I thought she would put me in her pocket but she had other plans. She stuck me in her cleavage, which apparantly grew to D-cups from some formula she put on them when I was,uh, exploring, her body. I don't know if I was happy about where I was or scared about what might happen afterwards. Anyway she started jogging down the sidewalk, me being bounced around against her boobs. It would really painfull anywhere else but Natalie's boobs were soft so they took the impact. I heard one guy try to flirt with her. About 10 minutes later it stopped and she went inside. I didn't know what time it was but it must have been late because she flopped down on her bed and 5 minutes later she was breathing slow and deep. Did she forget about me or did she just want me there? Eventually I fell asleep too.

     

Chapter End Notes:

Would it be Coke and I? Or me and a Coke? Then or than? Whatever. Writer's license. Here's another random qoute.

"Men are like parking spots. The good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped."-?