- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story so don't be too hard on me. I may make this intto a series.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first chapter of my first story. I hope you like it.

It was an average school day. The teacher's were boring, the nerds were beaten up, and the same out of date buses were just pulling up on Friday. Kyle was one of the first on. He was a blonde haired 5'8 with blue eyes and an average weight. He was lean but not completly ripped. Today he was wearing jeans and a plain white tee-shirt. As he sat down he noticed Natalie sit in the seat across from him. She was pretty much female copy of Kyle. Blonde 5'6 and blue eyes. She was wearing Pink short-short's and a white blouse. Kyle thought she was either a high B or low C cup.

Today is the day, thought Kyle. After about 2 stops Kyle got up and sat next to Natalie. Nice perfume, he thought. He said," Hi...uh Natalie". Shit, I'm already screwing it up, he thought. "Hey" she said. "Um, I was wondering; if you ;would like to,uh, go out or something." "Hmm." Damnit, I geuss I'll never get her, he thought. "Is today at my house okay?" she said. "What. Yeah, sure, th-that would be great." he said. Yesss he thought. When they got to her stop they got off the bus and went to her house. All the while they were telling each other about themselves.

When they got to Natalie's house they went straight to her room. It was a pretty nice house. There were 2 floors and 3 bedrooms. The family room is at the front of the house so it's the first part you see. It had a Plasma screen and a leather couch. The kitchen was average, table, sink, gas stove and a refrigerator. Natalie's room had a soft pink color, a bed with a floral theme and a desk that had a lamp and some drawer's in it. In a corner was a T.V. "So, what do you think" she said. "It's great." "Thanks. Now have you ever heard of the giantess craze?" "Wait you mean like where girl's turn into giants and stuff?" "Yeah" "Well actually it's sorta, a fetish I have, you know? To be found be a giantess and be cared for." "Really? Because I have a fantasy of finding a little man." "Yeah, small world." "Hmm, make yourself at home. I need to run over to my dad's work for a while. I'll be back in about 10 minutes.

10 minutes later...

I was watching T.V. when Natalie came back. She told me to go to her room. I noticed something in her hand. "Hey Natalie, what's that your carrying" "You'll find out soon enough. But first are you free for the weekend?" "Huh? Yeah. My parent's are on vacation. Why?" "How would you like to try to kill 2 birds with one stone?" "That depends. What birds and what stone?" "Well my dad wants my to try out something with this"-she holds up a bottle with clear liquid in it-"so I thought that while I'm doing that, we can play out our fantasies. You see this mixture changes your molecu-to put it simply it shrinks living things, so you can shrink down and I can take care of you for the weekend. Don't worry, there's an antidote and besides don't cha want to hang out with me?" Two thought's ran through Kyle's mind. Is she f***ing serious and I geuss it would be fun. "Fine. Let's do it" "Okay now drink this and say 1" "Okay,*gulp* One. Nothing seemed to happen but then Kyle started to feel very hot. Then he started having seizure's he fell to the floor in immense pain. He saw Natalie staring down at him smiling and then he blacked out.

Chapter End Notes:
The next episode should be up in at the most 3 days. Also from now on I'll bold Natalie's word's (Because her voice is louder) and keep Kyle's normal instead of having "". Also Kyle's thought's will just be Italiced and won't have "he thought".