- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My next chapter will be at the earliest Monday. I read some writing guides so: I hope I'm better now.

After about half an hour: I think, Natalie came back.
Are you okay? Of couse you are. We're going to play a little game. A game called Body Adventure.
When she said that I got an idea of what was to come. 2 actually. Either this was going to end well or, in Natalie's stomach. I backed up a bit when she grabbed me.
Where are you going? I'm not gonna hurt you.
She then laid down on her bed and placed me on the bed beside her foot. Now I don't have a foot fetish or anything but her feet smelled pretty good. I started to climb her foot, thankful for the hand- and foot-holds her sock provided. When I got close to her toes she started to wiggle them around. I started to lose my balance when she grabbed me with her toes. Stuck in that tight, soft prison I went hard. I geuss she felt it because she started to giggle. Then she released me and I started on my way again. I rolled down her foot and started to walk across her leg. I reached her knee when shebent her leg suddenly. I flew into the air. I looked down at Natalie smiling. I landed on her Short-shorts. I waited for a bit for the pain to ebb and my legs to heal. When I started walking again...
Let's make it more, interesting. A huge hand slammed down next to me and started to come for me. I ran as fast as I could. When she caught me she would squeeze me a bit then push me along. At one point I fell in a hole.

"What the hell?"

What? It's just my belly button. It looked nothing like one. It was so deep I could barely get out. I then looked for ward and saw two huge mounds as big as a 2-story biulding. I realized with a jolt that they were her breasts. I ran forward to climb the heavenly mounds. It wasn't as hard as you would think. They were so soft that when I squeezed them they went with it so I could always hold on. Imagine climbing a giant mountain of play-doh. When I made it to the top I took a break. Natalie lifted her head to look at me. Than I noticed a hole growing around me.

"Uh, Natalie. Why are they doing this?"

Well, either the're growing because of this solution I put on them, or my boobs are hungry and want to eat you up for lunch. She then started laughing as the hole got bigger and bigger. Quite suddenly the growing sped up and the hole opened wide than sealed itself. So I was now trapped in a prison of soft breast flesh. I tried to stay calm. She'll let me out soon. She'll see me gone and help. I waited foe a long time, 10 seconds, and started to freak out. " LET ME OUT. NATALIE. NATALIE.GET ME OUT OF HERE." I started to bash the sides of the prison while screaming this. Then she reached in a plucked me out.

Sorry. I didn't think you'd be so uncomfortable in there. On the bright side, I'm a D cup now. Do you...
"Yes I know what it means."
Okay then let's get back to the game. At first I thought she was putting me back in her breasts but really she was just putting me on the neck of her shirt. I climbed over the neck when...
Now go in. She then shoved me into her shirt with her finger.
I crawled through her shirt and came back to her cleavage. I then walked in, the shirt was being lifted by the breasts, remember. When I was about half way through she stood up. She walked a few steps then stopped. I heard a lick and her boobs spread apart a little. I wasn't sure what happened but I later realized that she just undid her now tight bra. When she laid back down again I began to climb the walls of her breasts. I made it to the nipples and started to kiss them, massage them and hump them. I heard Natalie give out moans of pleasure. When I dumped my juices, I slid down her breasts. Then I fell in another hole, her button again.
You must really like it in there, huh?
"Yeah,yeah." I climbed out again and kept going. Then one of the scariest parts in this whole experience happened. She started to smash her fingers around me. I didn't know if she was really trying to hit me or just scare me but I ran like a madman. I made it to the end of her stomach and saw her belly curve away with two huge poles sticking out. I decided to climb down, though 'decided' isn't thge right word. More liked forcibly told. I caught myself in her pubic hair. She was still giving out some moans and before I knew it she was pushing me toward her vagina. When I got close enough I started to caress them. Her moans got louder now.

I, want you, inside me. Then she shoved me into her clit. I started to scream and flail my arms. She contracted and released pushing me inand out. She's using me like a human dildo. EVentually she climaxed and she pulled me out the last thing I saw was her face before I passed out. Again.

Chapter End Notes:

Long one this time. Don't really know what to say here so...

"It takes 46 muscles to frown, it only takes 4 to flip 'em the bird"-Unkown