- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know I said it would probaly be 3 days till the next episode, I was bored so I decided to write the next part. Oh yeah i forgot the disclaimer on the last one. I decided to write in 1st person.

Disclaimer: I do not own any brands products or anything in this story except for the characters Kyle and Natalie. I am not responsible for minors reading this content because I have rated the material(Maybe even higher than it should be) to show it may be inappropiate for younger viewer's.

I regained consciousness on a wooden platform. I sat up and looked around. I was shocked to see an average teenage girl's room, Only roughly 10 times bigger. I panicked as I tried to find out what happened. I was running around in random shapes screaming my head off. Then I remembered. I asked Natalie out and went to her house. I allowed her to shrink me and I geuss she put me up here. Apparantly my clothes didn't shrink because I was nude. Then I saw the door open. Natalie walked in carrying a notebook and pencil. She glanced up at me, smiled, and started writing again. She walked uo to me and said How's it going? I started to writhe as she boomed out the word's. Sorry. I forgot how sensitive your tiny ears must be.Now before we can have fun I need to run some tests. "What. Why?" That IS the main reason I shrunk you. Besides there aren't many. First test is done with the hearing thing. Let's see if your body is the same. She then proceded, to my protests, examining every part of my body. When she was done she started asking me questions to test my intelligence. Two tests left. But ther're the most: uncomfortable. "What do you mean by that?" She answered by lifting me in a closed fist. Sorry Kyle. I hope this works. She then started to apply pressure. I then realized what she was doing. Her grip increased untill I started to fell my bones strain to keep together. I thought that she obviously felt it but she kept crushing me. Finally there was a sickening crack as every bone under my neck shattered.

Nattalie released my and I layed there in shock. "Oh my god. You crippled me. I mean, what the HELL. You almost killed me. How do you expect to fix me?" Suddenly the pain caught up to me. "AHHHHHHHH. Oh my god. AHHHHHHH. The PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN AHHHHHHHhhhhhh;*sobing* Oh would you be quiet you baby. Just wait 10 seconds. *Sobs* After a few seconds the pain ebbed away and I felt like my entire body was moving around inside the skin. "Wh-wh-what's going on?" Your body is fixing itself. Well that's the end of that. You rest I'll go get some food for the weekend, okay? I nodded. Great I'll be seeing ya. Then she walked out and left me alone to get used to things.

Chapter End Notes:
Another chapter. Next time will begin the games. I was going to do it this chapter but I had to go. Untill next time.