- Text Size +

 

Rosa and Jiyu’s Anniversary

 

(Warning: Contains cruelty, vore, feet, detailed digestion, crush, unfairness, mixed-sizes, clean sweat, gore [though not too detailed!], mass deaths, and tons of lewd stuff.)

 

The milky-skinned titaness stirred from her bed. A blanket that could drape over an entire block or two of my home city was casually tossed aside by a stroke of her arm. She turned her body to the side of the mattress. To me, she was 450ft (~130m) or so feet tall.

 

By her naked feet was an unopened box that I knew contained thousands of Lilliputians. The container was near sound-proof, but my mind was wracked with thoughts of how they all must be whimpering and writhing in there. Densely packed, hardly any light, hearing the thump of her titanic feet as they settled on the tiled-floor... I shivered at the thought.

 

All the meanwhile there was Jiyu, still in her purple panties and that long, loose black t-shirt she liked to sleep in. It had some dopey looking game mascot on it. She hadn’t showered yet, so her short, raven hair was a bit of a mess. Her build was smack-dab at the midpoint between dainty and athletic. Frankly, she was quite cute. To the poor little things in that box, the Brobdingnagian would seem like an apocalyptic force; she’d be a monster over 5.5 miles tall (~8.6km).

 

Jiyu leaned down and lifted up the box; I got nervous. She opened it, the pupils of those brown eyes of hers widened. A big grin appeared on her face. She slid a finger into her mouth to wet just the tip with a bit of her saliva. The digit reached in. At this point, I could hear the screams.

 

The finger withdrew coated with Lilliputians. Squinting, I could make out some of the outfits of the (to me) inch-tall people. There were night gowns, pajama pants, men in boxers, women in lingerie. Many were wearing nothing at all, even. They were pulled from a night-raid it’d seem. Ironic, given what Jiyu was wearing herself. Some morning this must be for them, stuck to a finger-tip by saliva a couple meters thick. There must’ve been dozens on them on there...

 

The titaness looked right at me. She slid the finger into her open mouth, then set the box on the night-stand. She stuck her tongue out, I could see all those Lilliputians squirming against her taste buds, stuck like bugs on a trap in that thick spittle.

 

I shivered again. Her lips sealed and the cries of help became muffled.

 

A bone shaking “Mmmmmmmm~” rattled my core.

 

I watched her throat move as she swallowed. She slipped on her headset and turned it on. I adjusted mine.

 

“Babe, you shouldn't have!”

 

“Happy Anniversary!” I replied.

 

--==--==--==--

 

I leaned down to Rosa and she hugged my nose. I couldn’t stifle a giggle; her hands were the perfect size to tickle at a touch.

 

“Pfft stop, just cause I haven’t showered yet doesn’t mean you can mess up my hair like that.”, she squeaked.

 

I just couldn’t help myself though. Loving warmth spread out from my heart all the way down to my toes. I gently curled my hand behind Rosa to take her up from the nightstand. She stood on my palm with a smirk.

 

I never got tired of looking at her. Rosa was wearing her bedtime garbs as I was, though she went with a nightgown as usual. Her feet were bare, nails unpainted. Her longer hair flowed down to her shoulders and, like mine, was naturally a dark shade of black. She had the most sensational curves, yet still carried a trim athletic physique that showed she took care of herself. Her light brown skin was free of any flaws, and super soft to the touch.

 

Rosa was simply perfect.

 

“I’m the luckiest girl in the world. Do you know why?”, I asked.

 

“Oh?” she replied. “Is it cause you’re the heiress to Brob Delight Foods Inc.?”

 

“No~” I shook my head.

 

“Is it cause you’re a Brobdingnagian, towering over Lilliputian and Gulliverian alike as an unassailable titaness.”, she giggled.

 

“Nope~”

 

“Is it... cause you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

 

I instantly scoffed—reflexively, really. I saw Rosa’s dark hair flutter from my breath.

 

“Actually”, I continued. “It’s cause my *girlfriend* is the prettiest woman in the world. Duh.”, I said.

 

I leaned in to give Rosa a kiss.

 

“...Not that I’m gonna complain about the other stuff you mentioned.” I grinned.

 

Rosa snickered, then crawled up to my lower-lip and pressed her face against them: kissing back. “Of course not, you deserve everything the world gave you.”

 

I heard her snicker again into her headset. She spoke again, this time in a husky whisper, “You’re a titan. A monolith.”

 

The tender warmth of amore was joined by another, more heated sensation. A different type of passion added to the moment: like seasoning to a broth. I felt lust building. Rosa knew how to get me going.

 

I grunted, watching Rosa’s hair flip from my breath. “Babe, I just woke up.”

 

Rosa giggled. Pulling my hand away just a tad, I gave her a playful look. I could see her cheeks red flushed as a berry.

 

She dragged a foot to-and-fro my palm. “You’re a monster. A kaiju. A city-destroyer. A Gulliverian could spend a day on you; a Lilliputian, their entire lives.”

 

I suckled on my lower lip. The word-play was so cheesy, but damn if it didn’t get me fired up.

 

“I am pretty huge, aren’t I.” I whispered back, making sure to let my breath wash over her. If it felt half as hot as I did right now, then I’m sure she’d enjoy it. “But you’re pretty big yourself. All those Lilliputians, smaller than your toes. Don’t sell yourself short~”

 

I saw Rosa shiver.

 

“So we’re really doing this now huh? That box might not last the whole day...”, I continued.

 

“Well...” she twisted her bare foot side to side on my hand. I could feel her toes clench at my skin. “Neither of us have showered yet anyways~” She smiled up at me.

 

“Alright.” I replied. “Let’s get dirty then~”

 

I slipped out my tongue and dragged it across the length of Rosa’s front. I could taste the fabric of her nightgown and the flavor of her skin.

 

Yeah, I couldn’t really hold back now.

 

I moved her carefully to the night stand, right by the box of Lilliputians. I threw off my shirt, undid my bra, and slipped my panties off. Fully nude, I stood up. The top of the nightstand was about crotch-height to me--that’s why we brought it.

 

I hovered my pussy in front of her. I felt some wetness building.

 

“Ready?”

She nodded.

 

I grabbed her and the box, then hopped back on the bed.

 

--==--==--==--

 

I more or less melted at the sight of Jiyu’s cunt. Her womanhood dominated my view--and some of my other senses too. That sweet scent enveloped me, the heat of it... needless to say my knees got all wobbly. It was immaculate and she, of her own accord, got any and all hair around the lasered off (I heard it stung. She’s definitely the braver one!). I could see those lower-lips glisten in the bedside light and in the thin beams of sunlight that slipped through the blinds of our bedroom window.

 

I was ready. Jiyu deposited me on her pillowy tits before reaching into the box. Lilliputians rained from above by the hundreds. Beneath my feet was sensitive pink flesh nearly 9ft across. To those specks? Her nipple alone was taller than most of their buildings. They were in an arena of pink.

 

Once her chest was sprinkled, she grabbed another handful and started to drizzle them over her taut stomach before moving down to her crotch. Jiyu was so immense that, as usual, she had to repeat the gesture a couple times. Each handful contained thousands and thousands of Lilliputians; I had spared no expense acquiring this batch for our anniversary. They came down like the most magnificently macabre rain with tiny screams heralding their descent. To Jiyu, it must’ve seemed like spreading confetti everywhere. When she dropped some right atop me, it was like little pellets bouncing down my head and chest. Her perfect body was alight with the them. She was their landscape: an endless expanse of pale flesh greeted them.

 

My girlfriend’s body was soft enough, and her hand close enough, that none of the tiny fucks got badly injured. Falling the wrong way might mess up an ankle perhaps, and bruises weren’t unheard of, but the vast majority of the Lilliputians would get to panicking or running soon as they plopped down: good as new.

 

I can’t help but think any outsider looking in on this might think Jiyu’s just using me as a toy: what with her breathing all over me, setting me by a nipple. Far from it. She knows I have the same desires as hers: to be huge, a monument, a force of nature. My night gown was still heavy from her saliva. Yet, rather than make me feel like a snack, the weighty, sticking sensation of it helped me to better imagine what it must be like for the similarly dressed Lilliputian I scooped up and popped into my mouth.

 

That isn’t to say I didn’t envy my girlfriend in some respects. I mean, she was *huge*. A Brobdingnagian could completely destroy my home town before the military could even show up. Even then, I can’t imagine anything sort of heavy explosives stopping them. Such things were strictly against the law obviously, but those can be tricky to enforce without the cooperation of the Brobdingnagian authorities.

 

As a Brobby, Jiyu also didn’t need to worry about those larger than her. She was the top of the top, and a living goddess of death to any Lilliputians. I’d never get to feel what it was like to have people a fraction of a millimeter run around my nipple, or my clit, or beneath a toe. There’s also a couple Gulliverians I have to see now and again who I wouldn’t mind turning into a stain--not something I can do on my own.

 

I looked down at the Lilliputians on her areola as they started to scatter away from my foot. I maneuvered my tongue to pop that woman’s head past my lips as I suckled on her body. I worked my tongue into her night gown best I could. A few seconds of drinking in the horror of those by my toes, and I gulped.

 

“What, did you think just cause I’m smaller than her that I’d be on your side? Think again, bugs~”

 

I raised my wonderfully soft foot and cast a few of the little fucks in its shadow. I stepped down, feeling them pop against my sole. It felt nice to be big: real fucking nice. My headset was still on, so I figured I’d resume some of my goading towards Jiyu.

 

“I must’ve felt 3, maybe 5 of you go squish there under my foot. If Jiyu decided, she could wipe out your hometowns in a fucking second beneath hers. That’s the name of the titaness you’re on, by the way.”

 

I lifted my foot up again and pressed it down on a couple of the tiny things hugging another. I didn’t flatten them this time, I just wanted to feel them squirm. There was some brave Lilliputian bastard that ran over to try to pry my foot of of em. Admirable, but to them I probably weight several thousands tons; so, they weren’t moving anything.

 

I felt small vibrations under my feet as Jiyu moved one hand towards her other breast and started toying with it. Seems my ‘teasing’ was appealing. I continued, knowing those mental buttons to push.

 

“You could run and it still would take you an hour or more to reach her toes. I ate just one of you, she could finish that entire box of hundreds of thousands of you fucks, and still have room for more.”

 

A moan rang out from Jiyu’s lips, thundering all around us.

 

“If you know what’s good for yourselves, you’ll do your best to please her.”

 

The ‘ground’ rumbled as Jiyu curled her toes and wiggled a bit in the bed. Her left hand continued pleasing herself by that tit across from me, no doubt smearing hundreds of lives into her sensuous flesh there.

 

Her other hand started creeping towards me now. The couple beneath my foot stopped squirming as much, so I kept applying pressure. They popped. The guy hammering at the side of my foot started wailing? Maybe they were related somehow? Fuck if I cared. I moved my foot atop him now, pivoted it on its ball. His body was fully annihilated with a twist.

 

The others were trembling still, staring at me. Jiyu’s hand dragged a finger against my back softly. Any Lilliputians that didn’t get out of its way were flattened. I was getting pretty worked up here, so I took off my night gown and draped it across a cluster of the specks on my girlfriend’s nipple.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for?” I shouted. Jiyu started lifting me up. “I’ll be back if I hear you did a poor job.”

 

As I was carried towards my lover’s crotch, I spotted a few Lilliputians getting to work kneading at Jiyu’s tit flesh, rubbing against the erect nipple. Some of them even started to climb it. If they did their damnedest, she might even feel some faint tickling. Didn’t matter though, in the end, it was just the idea of it that was getting the two of us of. Tiny speck sized ‘people’ doing their best to please an immense goddess.

 

I smiled.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Rosa was at it again. All this talk of being a city-smashing titaness brought that warm ardor in me to a boil.

 

I had already sprinkled a few dozen-thousand Lilliputians down by my nethers, but I know how much Rosa liked to be a part of things down there. So, why not bring her along? She’s for sure more effective down there than those mites.

 

I set her down on my snatch and immediately felt her get to work. There was a bit of pushing pressure against my folds, and I knew the feeling well enough to know that was Rosa stomping out some slackers. I slipped my fingers past my folds and started playing around a bit there. As usual, I left my more sensitive spots for Rosa to handle--tempting as it was to start rubbing them myself~

 

Lilliputians were a bit tricky for me to feel. You need a bunch of them clumped up most of the time. My pussy was one of the few areas were it was an exception. If I focused enough, I could faintly feel a tingle here or there as they exploded at my slightest touch.

 

--==--==--==--

 

I was gently placed down by her slick folds. Looking around, I could see dozens of Lilliputians stuck in beads of her femfluids. The entire area was shaky from her rubbings, and a few of the tiny things on the edges of her lips fell right in. I can only imagine their fate in there: bursting against her fingers as they wiggled about, although just drowning against the inner-walls was far more likely. My girlfriend’s cunt must’ve been some horrible, hungry maw to them. I mean, it was taller than I was even.

 

Naturally, this only made this even hotter. I chucked my bra and panties towards Jiyu’s thighs and made my way towards her clit. Of course, I made sure to nudge some Lilliputians right into that pink chasm on the way though. A soft boop of my foot was enough there.

 

When I arrived, there were only a few Lilliputians there on the pink nub. I leaned in and started to lick, sinking my feet into the folds as I worked the area.

 

I caught a few Lilliputians on my tongue on the first lick. They were big enough to me that my mouth got a bit full, but with some deft maneuvering of my tongue I managed to gulp them down one at a time. They were a feisty bunch: all that time fighting off Jiyu’s juices got them riled up. They went down my throat kicking and fidgeting--just the way I liked it. I felt that odd sensation in my stomach as I knew they were writhing around there in agony. My own sex quivered.

 

My lust was building and I started to hump, squeeze, and kiss Jiyu’s clit. She was clearly enjoying herself. Though she might seem shy at a glance, she was anything but. Jiyu’s moans were unabashed and unashamed. They thundered all around, and I’m sure our servants in the other rooms knew what was going on. Not that we cared.

 

Jiyu was close, closer than I was. Naturally, I pressed on. I had licked the clit clean of any travelers, though as my feet kicked about the area I still felt a Lilliputian explode between my toes here and there.

 

She fidgeted, quaking the soft lush bed beneath us. Fluid begin to began to gush enough to wet my entire front body as I gave it my all--never anything less. The sound of her schlicking was overpowered only by those moans of hers. Her body heat enveloped me, her scent was everywhere: on my skin--inside my body as droplets of her love no doubt made their way in somehow.

 

The sheer heat of her body almost made me sweat. I’m sure the Lilliputians were sweltering. Jiyu could work herself up, and I looked over towards her towering thighs to see a single bead of her sweat sweep away a dozen or so Lilliputians down her leg. They probably drowned in the salty fluid. Pathetic~

 

I imagined all those Lilliputians on her stomach and chest bouncing around in sequence with her movements, with the increasing pace of her breath. I’m sure she’s smearing thousands of them as her other hand rubbed that perfect body of hers all over.

 

I gave that nub one more nice, firm, lick then covered my ears.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Nnf, ah, f-fuck.”

 

My entire body spasmed, I felt the fibers of the blanket beneath my heel as my toes clung to it. I was alight with bliss. I could feel my cunt tighten down on whatever was in there. My fingers felt its pressure for sure, but I could just imagine those thousands and thousands of people with lives, dreams, all smushed to nothing in my pussy just so I could get off. The thought was almost as intoxicating as the sensations in this moment.

 

I climaxed, squirting juices out past the foot of the bed and onto the floor. The sheets were a bit soaked as well. I can only imagine how inundated any surviving Lilliputians down there would be. They wouldn’t last long.

 

I used to be a bit self-conscious about, well... how I typically orgasmed: loud, messy. Rosa helped me see another side of that. I was huge: who cared if the servants heard, or had to clean things up a bit? That’s what they were paid for. She’d also described some fun visuals, like me climaxing in a city and toppling buildings with the force of a squirt, breaking windows with the thoom of my voice. She always knew how to bring out the best in me, and how to indulge my fantasies.

 

I’m not a greedy partner though. I haven’t forgotten about Rosa’s needs. I slipped my fingers out of my snatch. They were drenched in the sticky fluid. Already a few living Lilliputians were writhing in the goop. Perfect~

 

My clean hand slipped down to my snatch to pick up Rosa. I noticed her dripping with my juice herself. She must’ve stayed in the ‘splash zone’ this time. All the better.

 

I placed her on my stomach alongside the thousands of Lilliputians still alive. I always wondered what the Lilliputians would think would happen once I finished climaxing. Did they think they were going back into the box? Did they even think of how much a hassle that might be?

 

With my fingers drenched in femcum, I dragged them up and down by body, doing my best to get as many Lilliputians as I could with the motions. One of the advantages of Rosa’s headset is that it could be set to just faintly pick up the sounds of the Lilliputians at her feet. The screams of ‘betrayal’ were delightful as they reached my ears. Of course, I never promised anything, but those who thought their horror over found their expectations squashed. My nectar was cloying, sticky, it made the perfect trap for the Lilliputians as it swept them up.

 

I was very careful not to smush them during collection, but when your fingers are several times thicker than their houses, it can be hard to avoid accidents here and there. Still, the mental imagery was amazing. All those lives fidgeting in my fucking cum. I was so fucking above them all~

 

Rosa dutifully scampered up my body, following along with the movements of my hand best she could. My head was propped up a tiny bit by the pillow, which made a bit of an incline for my girlfriend. Feeling her climb up my neck was always a treat. I looked at her face and saw her smile.

 

My hand was filled with specks now. I could see them move and wiggle here and there: tiny colorful dots in my inescapable juices. I split my index and middle finger apart to see a dozens in a thick strand of femcum between. I licked my lips, just in time for Rosa to reach my shoulder.

 

I shimmied down the pillow a bit, then picked up Rosa with my clean hand to promptly plop her down into the slick-one’s palm. I did my best to not set her atop any of the Lilliputians there, but I’m sure some met their end under her perfect ass-cheeks. They should consider themselves blessed.

 

I moved the palm close to my face, right at the edge and above my lips.

 

Feed me~”, I requested, using a deeper voice for that extra oomph.

 

I opened my mouth, knowing it must’ve been quite the sight for both her and those minute specks on my hand. I heard her giggle, then felt her feet patter across my palm to pinch some Lilliputians out of their sticky trap. She tossed a handful into my mouth.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Soon as I heard Jiyu’s request, I got right to it. I walked across her palm to one of her fingers. The Lilliputians stuck to it like bugs in a trap. I reached in to the sticky nectar and pulled some out, bit by bit. It wasn’t too long till my hand was full of them all. I walked back to the edge of Jiyu’s palm just in time to see her mouth open. It was big enough to gulp any Gulliverian down whole. The Lilliputians were screaming, terrified. To them, it must’ve been a great horrible chasm. It dripped with strands of saliva, eager to claim them. The tongue moved subtly as that uvula quivered a bit in tune with some minor movements of her cheeks. It was the abyss itself to their tiny selves, hundreds of feet tall. She could swallow their world if given enough time.

 

That pink tongue of her lolled up and reached upwards. “Aaaa~” she uttered, making her hunger clear as her breath washed over us all again. The Lilliputians were begging, pleading in my palm not to be tossed inside. I shivered~

 

“She’s hungry, a sacrifice is in order~”, I teased.

 

This whole routine was something we almost always did whenever we had Lilliputians to play with during our sexy times. It was always a treat.

 

I tossed them down into Jiyu’s mouth. Their screams grew distant as the maw claimed them. She didn’t even need to swallow. Laying back, they naturally headed towards her throat. Still, she gulped nonetheless--mouth open. She was stoking the fear in the others, still stuck to her juice-slickened hand. Beautiful as she was, the inside of her mouth was a wonderfully horrific thing at work. I could only imagine how her throat would seem to them in the dim light of their cell-phones (if they had them with them). Even better, how frightful her stomach must seem...

 

As if on cue, my own gut grumbled. I hadn’t eaten anything sans a couple Lilliputians, and it seems I still had room for more. Good thing too, as one sneaky thing managed to cling to my finger. “Aww, you don’t want to go in there do you?” She shook her head. The tiny thing had a nightgown, but had managed to hang onto her cellphone. She was frantically dialing for help, but Lilliputian-made phone frequencies were blocked out in our apartment--as though their police could even arrive in time, or stand much higher than my toe.

 

I flicked the tiny device out of her hand and it fell right into Jiyu’s mouth and down her throat. Not even noticeable to her.

 

“Alright then. I won’t throw you down her throat.” I said. “Really?”, she squeaked.

 

“Mmhmm. No digesting inside her gut for you. Instead, you can simmer in mine~”

 

“N-nooo!”

 

She made a break for it but a pinch of my fingers held her in check. I slid her in and swished her around. The flavor of Jiyu’s femcum all but overpowered that of the Lilliputian woman. I gulped, feeling her squirm on down. What a treat~

 

My thoughts were interrupted by a booming, fleshy groan. Jiyu’s gut was making noise now, and it was like a ferocious roar. The hundreds and hundreds of Lilliputians stuck to my girlfriend’s hand erupted into a chorus of screams.

 

What’s the hold up babe, I’m still hungry~”

 

I giggled. “Of course~”.

 

I fetched another handful and tossed them in. She sealed her lips this time for the swallow. The sound of her throat working filled our ears. Heaven to me, terror for them.

 

Mmmf. Good, but this is too slow~”

 

I was pinched up by her other hand now and given a front row seat to what happened next. Jiyu opened wide and slide that hand with all the Lilliputians stuck to it towards her open mouth. The gust of her humid breath was enough to ruffle their hair some, even as much of them were stuck in her femfluids. She took her time; they were helpless, no matter how hard they tried to tug their way out. I wondered what the view was like, her mouth looming closer and closer until they were properly in.

 

They disappeared past her lips, which sealed as a loud, exaggerated “Mmmmmm~” filled the air. It shook my very bones. Her hand slid out, slick with a bit of saliva. Most of her juices were lapped up, along with all the poor fucks in them.

 

Jiyu opened her mouth again, showing them all still there, unswallowed. They dangled on strands of spittle and femcum. A few got unlucky and fell off their cloying traps back towards her throat. Saliva was still pooling, dripping. I was brought towards the maw.

 

She talked best she could with her mouth full like that.

 

Soon as my girlfriend cums, you’re all going down my throat. You better hope she can last long~”

 

Jiyu lowered my body into her mouth just a bit, so my legs where past her lips. She then snaked her tongue up between my legs and started to dig the tip of it at my crotch. Lilliputians dotted the crimson muscle, screaming as they hoped I’d never climax, just for that faint, distant hope they wouldn’t become food today.

 

What idiots. I was in bliss; no way I was lasting long here.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Rosa tasted heavenly. I probably couldn’t stop myself from licking at her even I tried. I wish I could say I felt the Lilliputians in there, but they were so insignificant I couldn’t taste them over the flavor of my own nectar--let alone over *her*. In the grand scheme of things, there wasn’t even that much of my own juices on my hand, but it was certainly enough to keep them trapped even after I brought the bounty to my mouth.

 

I lowered Rosa up and down in my grip, letting her bathe in the warm humidity of my breath. I wiggled my tongue against her crotch, licked at it, rubbed at her with it. I’m sure some of those Lillis were getting worked towards her cunt in the process. All the better.

 

The tasting seemed to be too much. It was probably half-a-minute at most till she came. I felt the faintest bit of her nectar on my tongue. True to my word, I pulled her out and gulped down the Lilliputians left in my mouth.

 

Yum~”

 

--==--==--==--

 

It was too much. The way her tongue, large as it was, still managed to hit the right buttons down there. Sure, it did so by hitting *every* button down there, but I wasn’t complaining~ I was in bliss, and I shared the bounty of my orgasm with a few Lilliputians directly below me. A nice, humiliating bath in my femcum before they got gulped down Jiyu’s throat.

 

Jiyu brought me down to her naked stomach. As we basked in the afterglow of our respective climaxes, I pressed my ear against her tummy. The rise of fall of her abdomen was so soothing: a contrast to the screams from the Lillis stuck in her gut. All those lives: gone, swallowed. Mere food. Their hopeless pleas to not dissolve were nearly drowned out by the demanding gurgles. Thousands upon thousands were in my girlfriend’s stomach, melting, and it wasn’t even a meal really. They could barely classify as seasoning. I could feel those few I gulped still faintly wiggling, but it was nothing compared to what she could do. A finger full of Jiyu could hold more Lilliputians than I could eat in a day.

 

We laid together in silence for a solid minute or so, till she spoke.

 

“That was fun, huh.”, she said.

 

“Mhmm” I said, giggling. I still can’t believe she didn’t notice.

 

“What? What’s so funny?”

 

“Check the box again silly. You missed another part of your gift.”

 

I heard her fiddle around a bit, faint screams from the ‘leftovers’ inside. Then she squeaked and surely saw the coupons.

 

“Oh my god you didn’t. A spa trip?”

 

“Mhmmm”

 

“That means we gotta go out today though huh?”, she teased, picking me up for a kiss. “And here I was thinking I’d get to relax all day in sweatpants~”

 

She continued. “Let’s get ready then. Oh, and don’t worry, I’ve got a gift for you later this evening that I think you’ll like~”

 

--==--==--==--

 

We showered in the same bathroom. Not the same-sized tub, mind you. Much as I loved spending time with Rosa, I had to admit that was dangerous for her as a Gulliverian to share certain things with me. For special occasions, my bath did have a Gulliverian-scale one on the side, by where my shoulder would be. However, our appointment at the spa wasn’t too far off time-wise, so a shower was more appropriate.

 

Our luxury apartment, which took up an entire floor, had accommodations for Rosa. We lived in a Brobdingnagian city together, after all. There was a lift and rail system inside, and she even had a start-of-the-art hover-car to zip around in. Sounds better than it was, the amusing thing didn’t have the best battery life.

 

Waiting on us were about a dozen Gulliverian servants. Half were mine, and half she brought over herself when she moved in. Despite our urges, we treated them well enough, though a bit of teasing here and there never hurt. I walked out into the bedroom, naked, having ordered them to clean up things a bit before we showered. I used to be shy about that, too, but Rosa once pointed out that even Lilliputians don’t mind being naked in a room with a fly or some bug or something: ‘same thing’, she chimed cheekily. When I put my shorts on, I just so *happened* to place a bare foot right by the maid as she was mopping up the floor. I saw her jump.

 

Rosa was no saint either, though--neither was she some poor Gulliverian I plucked off the streets out of the kindness of my heart.

 

I was indeed, by all accounts, the luckiest woman in the world. Born heiress to a lucrative food and beverage company, my entire life has been one of luxury, leisure, and laziness. To top it all off, I’m a Brobdingnagian. Top of the food chain for millennia, our kind has long since dominated the Earth with the very unassailable might of our bodies. As such, I’ve been spared the concerns of ending up under-foot or in-stomach that even the richest smaller kinds have to contend with.

 

Rosa, on paper, ran a middle-man distribution company that sold Gulliverian and Lilliputian-made technology to Brobdingnagian companies to market. That definitely rolled in some bank, but the real business she was up to was less-legal. She dealt with the underground market of Lilliputians and, in some cases, even Gulliverians for my kind to enjoy. Criminal stuff.

 

That’s how we met actually. I was just a spoiled rich gal looking into ways to fulfill some of my fantasies in the privacy of my own home. One thing led to another and we fell in love. Rest assured, though she’s small in body, she’s bigger and fiercer than me in spirit.

 

I figured she’d be real impressed by my gift tonight...

 

--==--==--==--

 

While we ate breakfast together, I planned a route to the spa. It was a luxurious place--albeit gimmicky to some Brobdingnagians I’m sure. All the massage staff were Gulliverians, and they’d literally walk across you, dozens of them, to better pamper their clients. The strength of a Brobdingnagian masseuse was traded for the precision of many Gulliverian ones, basically.

 

Of course, as a Gulliverian myself, I had to make special arrangements. But, I managed to get the second best masseuse on staff for a massage of my own, while the very best and the others would tend to my girlfriend. I even managed to get a setup where we’d both be in the same room with one another.

 

Jiyu was never really too much of a girly-type. She was very sensitive though. As she carried me into the establishment, I hoped she would enjoy it~

 

--==--==--==--

 

Rosa really knows how to pick a venue: and this time is no different. She also knows how to make an experience nice and smooth. I could tell by how quickly we got started and settled that she had a hand in things. We both stripped down to just a towel. I was led towards a nice, high table to rest my front on before the Brobdingnagian attendant gently set Rosa on a miniature massage table of her own, set upon a Brobdingnagian scale platform.

 

I can be picky to please at times, but needless to say I was *very* impressed by the team of Gulliverians walking all over me. Laying on the table, my back was exposed. Given that I was a few hundred feet tall to them, it took quite the large staff of them do much: but they had that and more. Dozens of the inch-high people walked all over me. I could feel them pushing against the soles of my feet, rubbing at my toes. A dozen more where on the back of my legs, plenty on my back and neck. I was in heaven, I could feel any tension just melt away.

 

I might’ve enjoyed things a bit too much though. Closing my eyes, I couldn’t help but imagine myself laying in a city instead, Gulliverians frantically desperate to please the giant woman who invaded their lands and demanded their services. So lost was I in this daydream, that I even let out an embarrassing little moan.

 

“Oh, sorry, you are all just so good at this massaging stuff was all~” I said, explaining it away quickly. In my headset (which the two of us still kept on), I could hear Rosa giggle. She knew. She seemed to be having fun herself though, quiet utterances of relaxed satisfaction coming from her at her table. Whatever masseuse she had was lifting her leg up in their arms before patting and squeezing the kinks and knots right out of it. For Gulliverians to do that to me, they’d probably need several cranes.

 

A different experience for sure, but I’m sure she enjoyed it all the same~

 

We tipped well and headed home, watching a movie till dinner was ready.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The servants made lasagna for the evening. To an outsider, it’d seem like an odd choice for such a special day. However, it was the meal we each had on our first date together. Plus, it’s always a solid choice. Who doesn’t like lasagna, right?

 

The servants loved me when it came to cooking. My portions were theirs. Jiyu’s on the other hand... well, seeing them make all that food at the size they were... it was something else.

 

All the equipment in the kitchen had Gulliverian-scaled interfaces in addition to being usable by Jiyu for whenever she wanted to make a smoothie or something herself. Very convenient. Yet, all the tech in the world still made it a bit of an arduous affair. Sometimes even dangerous. There were a few close calls, but no accidents... yet.

 

Sitting at the table, Jiyu pulled out that box of Lilliputians from earlier this morning and dumped out whatever was left on her home-dwarfing slab of pasta. They were sprinkled and speckled atop the meal like fine grains of pepper. Unlike actual seasoning, any flavor they added would be beyond minimal. In fact, I’m sure they have to compete in size with some of the herbs the servants used in the dish. Some of those leafs can be pretty big.

 

I watched from my own mini table, placed securely at the other end of this round Brobdingnagian one. I’d giggle between blushes as she’d purposefully exaggerate her swallows now and again and joked about feeling them going down: that sort of teasing stuff.

 

Finished, she leaned back and patted her stomach. A mischievous grin formed on her face. She lowered her palm to me. I wiped my hands on my napkin and stepped onto it.

 

“Let’s change into our sleep clothes. I think you’ll like your gift~”

 

--==--==--==--

 

Rosa had a nightgown on, I had on some plaid pajama pants and a short t-shirt for now. Our feet were both bare, and she had just finished brushing her hair for the evening. I always told her I never saw the point: ‘it’s just gonna get messy again in the morning!’. She always replied something along the lines of wanting to be pretty for me, and my heart would melt.

 

The sun had set by now, and Rosa was relaxing on my thigh. Snickering, I pulled out a small jewelry-box from my dresser drawer. She started giggling. “Oh, what’d you get me? Some Gulliverian jewelry?”

 

“Even better~” I replied, and gave the box a shake. A curt, pained groaned slipped through. Rosa’s ears perked as she recognized the voice.

 

“No way!!!”

 

“Mhmm”

 

“How did you even get them!?!?”

 

“I have my ways too, you know~”.

 

I opened the box and the suited man fell out atop our bed, right by my feet as I sat cross-legged. “No, please!” he begged, obviously recognizing Rosa. I had mentioned before that Rosa was involved in the underground Lilliputian market. Well, one tax account for the Gulliverian government had noticed some discrepancies in the revenue the ‘front’-company of hers was showing. Naturally, he suspected money laundering, and triggered an audit that had operations for *both* her organizations slowed down for awhile so as to not raise suspicions.

 

Rosa didn’t talk about her work all that much, but she did mention him, and with plenty of frustration. So, I figured snatching him up would be the perfect gift.

 

“You liar!” he shouted, yelling up to me. “You said you were hiring Gulliverian accountants for a new market!”.

 

“Is that what how you got him?” said Rosa.

 

I nodded.

 

“Clever~”

 

I had given him a range-restricted headset and he saw fit to turn it on now. “You bitch, both of you!”

 

Hey!” I shouted, immediately moving a finger onto his back, pinning him to the soft sheets of the bed. “You do *not* talk to my girlfriend like that shrimp.”

 

Mr. Grove squeaked. I wasn’t trying to hurt him yet--I wanted Rosa to decide how to deal with him--but I made sure to make him feel like a bug. My finger was probably 4, maybe 5 feet thick to him? Even with a gentle pin, he was getting an idea how fragile he was. He shut up real quick.

 

Rosa started heading down my leg. She kept in shape, so it didn’t take her too long to run down my leg and clamber down my foot to get to him. As she grabbed on to my sole and clambered down, I giggled. “Careful, I’m ticklish there~”

 

She approached him with a smug grin on her face (at least I think it was? Hard to see her from up here.) The walk definitely oozed arrogance though. Fuck, do I love her. Even in a dainty nightgown she still had a certain air about her~

 

“It’s ok Jiyu. I’ll accept an apology for your rudeness Mr. Grove.” Still pinned, he squirmed. “All you have to do is kiss my foot~”

 

“Never!” he shouted. “You two are monsters!”

 

Rosa chuckled. “Well, maybe you can try kissing Jiyu’s first then. Honey?~” she said, looking up to me. I smiled, getting the message. I dragged my finger down his back to his leg. “Just let me make sure he doesn’t try anything first.” I flexed my finger to sprain his ankle. He let out a curt scream, then gritted his teeth.

 

I removed the finger and moved my bare foot over him. I took my time pinning him, letting it sink in just how little he was to me. I set it down, feeling him squirm as I positioned my foot so his head would *just* poke out from one of my toes. It felt lovely, him fidgeting there.

 

--==--==--==--

 

I was in heaven. I can’t believe Jiyu managed to pull this off. It was so thoughtful, and showed that she really listened. Jiyu’s feet were fantastic: feminine, slender, but an absolute menace to Lilliputians. I hadn’t seen her put one on a Gulliverian yet though, so watching it now was something else. So much power~

 

Mr. Grove writhed fruitlessly beneath her foot, squirming. I wiggled my toes, imagining him beneath mine. Not that I needed him there, mind you, but gee was it fun to fantasize~

 

I placed my foot on his face. Naturally, I shivered. My toes clenched at the flesh above his eyebrows. I could only imagine his view, nearly pitch dark sans the bottom of a woman’s perfect, tanned foot; likely the only thing he could focus on. He could probably take in most the details of my sole.

 

“Go ahead, kiss it~”

 

“Fucking psychopaths!!”, he protested.

 

“Jiyu, if you wouldn’t mind~”

 

I grinned. She grinned from above as she applied a bit more pressure or something, cause he let out quite a scream. His head was pushed into the bed a bit before she let up again.

 

Do what she says, or I’ll crush you like the bug you are.” said Jiyu, her voice thundering from up high.

 

I moved my foot back in place.

 

There was a moment’s hesitation, but through grumbles and gritted teeth he puckered up and dryly kissed one of my toes.

 

I giggled with a smile in his direction. “Good, but you messed up fucking with my work.”

 

“Jiyu, could you be so kind as to eat him? The fucker deserves it~”, I continued

 

“W-what no!” Her cried out. Her foot moved aside. Even with a messed-up ankle, he tried crawling towards me to punch me or something. I didn’t even need to move more than a couple steps back. I smiled as we were both lifted up, one of us in each hand.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Hearing Rosa, I giggled a bit myself. One day, they’ll find a way to grow Gulliverians to brobby size. Then, she could join me in a lot of this stuff. She had the perfect personality for it~

 

“Good choice love, that’s definitely the most painful way to go~”, I said, hovering Mr. Grove in front of my mouth as I spoke. I then cleaned him off real fast first a wipe: he was just under my foot after all, clean though it was. Dried with my shirt, I held him back by my lips.

 

“Oh totally. Jiyu also had quite the meal today. Several Gulliverian tons of lasagna, in fact. Along with some special toppings. A few thousand Lilliputians. There might be some still kicking and screaming in there once you drop down~”, said Rosa.

 

I assumed Mr. Grove was smart enough to figure this out by now, clearly she was involved in the heavily-rumored Lilliputian market. I’m sure he had some suspicions of funny business when he reviewed Rosa’s numbers, but I wonder if he ever expected it was to cover something like this.

 

Rosa continued, “I bet you can probably smell it on her breath~”

 

Again, following her cue here I breathed nice and big over Mr. Grove. I saw his suit ruffle, his short brown hair flutter.

 

I chuckled. “Just say the word. My mouth is watering already at the throat of him melting in me~” I licked my lips, taunting in that wonderfully indulgent, though perhaps cliché, fashion we both loved so much.

 

“Wait, one more thing first. Get one of the cam-spheres~”.

 

I grinned, giving Mr. Grove a moment of relief as I fished one out of the nightstand. These were something Rosa’s legitimate company sold to the healthcare industry. They were designed to see inside a person’s body and project to a screen to diagnose any internal problems and stuff. They could survive a stomach, but they melted in a small intestine. Useful tool I’m sure, but we only used them to get off now and then.

 

“Good thinking~” I said, popping it in my mouth.

 

“Perfect~” she replied, stepping a little closer towards him, though still safe on my other hand. “Well if it’s any consolation Mr. Grove, we’ll probably be masturbating to your screams tonight. Maybe some primitive, lizard-brain part of your mind could get a kick out of it, who knows~”

 

We both chuckled at that thought, and then I popped him in my mouth. I then got the remote and flicked on the screen opposite the bed. The camera-sphere lit up in darkness, and showed a variety of angles in my maw. I closed my mouth and swished him around: I savored his flavor, and Rosa and I both savored his screams.


She giggled, her cheeks blushing a bit. She took off her nightgown, and I followed suit with my shirt, kicking my pajama pants off as well. I set her on my stomach. With my mouth full.

 

“Mmmf, ready~”

 

She nodded; I gulped.

 

--==--==--==--

 

We could both see the screen. I had the advantage of hearing Jiyu’s body work up close, my ear pressed against her stomach. Even without being close to the throat, I still heard that powerful muscle gulp him right down, and the cam showed him getting tightly squeezed right on down.

 

“You’re a monster~” I teased, watching those fleshy contractions take place.

 

“I know~” she replied.

 

“I love it~”

 

My hand met my crotch and I went to town. The view of her stomach was even better. The mashed up lasagna was a bit gross in another context, but luckily enough some Lilliputians were still in there: alive. Some had their skin bright red, others were missing chunks of it. Their moans and screams were picked up by Mr. Grove’s headset as he plopped down. He was still too flustered to remember to turn it off, but even if he had, the camera had its own microphones on it.

 

We’d get what we wanted out of this no matter what.

 

Over my head, I watched Jiyu’s hand pass by and slip into her panties to tease herself. She began to moan, and we both picked up how it sounded on the inside.

 

The sound, nice though it was with that echoey, flesh-muffled timbre to it, was nothing compared to the view. In just seconds after arrival, Jiyu’s stomach churned and Mr. Grove was covered in lasagna and acid mixture. One bright side of the camera sphere was that the light it gave off illuminated everything. Seeing just how vast Jiyu’s gut was, for both the Lilliputians and our friendly account here, made them start a whole symphony of screams.

 

Yet even their most powerful voices were drowned out by every gurgle of my girlfriend’s stomach. Beautiful on the outside to me, hell on the inside to them. The walls were almost alien, pulsing, undulating and dripping their juices down atop them. It was perfect~

 

--==--==--==--

 

As I felt my wetness building down below, ecstasy rising, I started to play around a bit. I’d shimmy to the left or right here and there and see how it affected the screen. I even gave my stomach a few gentle pats and smacks to see what would happen in there (I was extra careful not to hit Rosa in the process, of course). Naturally, things got even more turbulent in there. That, plus a few small churns, and absolutely everyone inside was inundated.

 

My body amazes me a times. So big, powerful, cruel. I was in bliss. I could hear Rosa as well, moaning over her mic. I felt her wiggled on my naked tummy. We were both so close.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“Mnnnf, aaa~” I grunted, moaned, and wiggled as I climaxed. For once, I managed to finish before Jiyu. She really went above and beyond with the gift here, and seeing them all dissolve and writhe in her stomach--in HD no less... Well, it was just the best anniversary a gal could ask for~

 

Jiyu followed soon after, her body was feisty as well in the throes of orgasm, and I tumbled around a bit, giggling as I almost rolled into her navel. Her body was so warm beneath me. Together, we relaxed in the afterglow a bit for the second time today.

 

“Thanks babe. Love you~”

 

--==--==--==--

 

“I love you too~”, I replied.

 

The activity in my stomach was dying down so I turned off the screen. We just sat for a bit, giggling now and then in between silence. Rosa started yawning up a storm, so I moved her to her little bed on the nightstand, then stood up to clean up just a little bit. I didn't want to wake the servants and have them disturb this moment, after all.

 

I snuggled under the covers and closed my eyes. My last thought before I fell asleep was how we two were definitely the luckiest women in the world.

 

Fin