- Text Size +

Chapter 1: Whims of the Snake Sisters (2 of 2)

Servant(s): [Archer] Euryale, [Assassin] Stheno


“H-Hey, why do I have to take them off?”

 

“What, and crush the master under something so hard? Don’t you think Master would appreciate a softer sensation? No shoes, Mashu. And why not take off these tights too? Master won’t have to worry about any built up smells and grime that way. Also, it feels a lot freer to bare it all, don’t you think, Mashu?”


“N-Not at all… And no, I’d rather just take only my shoes off.”


“Hurry it up now, you two. Climb up onto Lord El-Melloi’s bed. It’s surprisingly spacious. More than enough to fit 3 girls and it must be a sea of bed sheets for this bug.”


The goddess Stheno ordered her other self and Mashu to sit down on the bed she was already on. The addition of two other powerful giant women caused the mattress to dip down from their combined weight, knocking him off balance and causing him to fall face first onto the eldest goddess’s right heel. He had been hitting her divine form with all of his measly strength to appease her as Euryale forced Mashu to remove her shoes after failing to convince her to remove her pantyhose. El-Melloi II and Asterios had been moved to the Professor’s bedside table upon Mashu and Euryale’s request.


Now that all three of the girls were on the bed, sitting so that they hugged their knees, Stheno looked down at her attendants and then pushed her feet forward. He was knocked a distance away by the impact of her enticing sole.


“Damn these girls, but you’ve got to endure, Master! Then they’ll let us go,” the Professor rooted for him in his head. Servants could keep in contact with their masters through magic, but at his size, he could only hear other tiny servants that were nearby. “Listen to my advice if you still have any reasoning. I’ve tried using my skills to protect you, but it’ll only last a short amount of time.”


“How nice…,” he could hear Asterios mumble as well.


He was in the center of the circle the three giant girls’ formed with their feet. Stheno and Euryale were happily barefoot, wriggling their toes in anticipation while Mashu on the other hand still had her dark leggings on, and the bespectacled girl was nervously and hesitantly rocking her feet back and forth. At less than 2 cm tall, he felt every motion all three girls made with the feet that surrounded them.


“Sorry, Senpai,” Mashu apologized in advance.


“It’s time, little Master,” Stheno announced. “You’ll be playing with all three of us as best as your pitiful body can. What better way for you to relax than with three lovely beauties? Now, do your best to entertain us, because you won’t like it if we grow bored.”


“Yes, my goddess,” he shouted, though only Mashu could hear him.  He was still attracted to the eldest sister’s beauty and power as it would take time for the charm to wear off.


“Senpai…” he heard, but he was too entranced by Stheno to be concerned. He started his way toward the goddess’s feet, but suddenly found himself knocked down by a heavy pillar. Struggling to turn around, he found it to be Euryale’s finger.


“Hey now, Master. Don’t be rude and just focus on ‘me.’ You need to take care of all three of us.”


“How’s Senpai supposed to do that? He’s just one person,” Mashu asked, not wanting to hurt be involved with hurting him.


“There is a way, but I suppose you have a point, Mashu,” Euryale considered. “Let’s ease him into a threesome then by starting with just one of us.”


“Ah, then Mashu should start since she’s so serious about this,” Stheno spoke up. “Now, if ‘I’ don’t mind doing the honors, Mashu, it’ll be your job to warm Master up to the task.”


“Eh?”


The finger that had pinned him down finally removed itself but was quickly replaced with a thumb and forefinger. Euryale plucked him up by his clothes and he found his body pulled high up into the sky like a stuffed doll in a crane game and held once again above one of the giantess’s faces.


“Here you go, Master. Make sure to take good care of your Mashu. She’s been a bit cranky today,” ordered the younger goddess. She moved her hand over towards the shield servant and he saw that, below him, Mashu’s feet were now tilted so that they cupped together to catch him in between. 


It was then that Euryale let go, causing him to speedily plummet until he slammed face first into a soft, dark surface. A pungent smell assaulted him immediately upon landing, forcing him up. He found himself on Mashu’s left foot, more specifically, in the net of pantyhose that stretched between her second and middle toes. Looking up and off into the distance, he could see Mashu’s embarrassed red face.


“Please be gentle, Senpai,” requested the giant shield servant.


Abiding by Mashu’s request what the little master would have done even if she hadn’t asked. His 1/100th scale body couldn’t hurt her even if he tried. It’d take all of his strength just to be felt through the thick fabric of Mashu’s pantyhose, and he couldn’t even use some of his strength because he had to struggle to not fall into the chasm between Mashu’s tilted feet.


The radiant Gorgon goddess was not about to let him have it easy either. “Mashu, you’re taking this the wrong way. If you want to let Master take it easy, you’ll have to do some of the work for him. Here, let me show you.”


Approaching the seated demi-servant, Stheno grabbed both of the girl’s feet and looked down at his diminutive form with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. The gaze of the eldest goddess, even with her charm purposely weakened, was still a breathtaking sight to him. He was lost in the pools of purple which seemed to see right through him. Considering a Gorgon’s mythological ability to turn people to stone, Stheno’s stare also fixed him in place.


Being distracted cost him because the moment his body froze, the goddess pressed the pair of stockinged feet together. He was promptly smooshed between Mashu’s feet, surrounded all around him by sweaty black fabric. Mashu’s toes scrunched up, tightly holding him between them. 


“Kyah! Senpai!”


“How does it feel to be between your precious underclassman’s feet, Master? Isn’t it quite a lovely feeling? Mashu’s not as cute as us goddesses, but she is still a good girl. Make sure she can feel your struggles and pamper her to her heart’s content,” Stheno kept her hold on Mashu’s feet and rubbed them against each other. The two weighty walls held him in place as the pantyhose rubbed against his skin. He could feel half of his body being pulled in one direction while the rest of it was held in place.


The heat caused by Mashu’s feet rubbing together was causing her feet to sweat. The large drops of liquid stained her stockings and began to also seep through and into his clothes. The smell of Mashu’s pantyhose was also starting to overwhelm him. He could not hold his breath as the constant jerking motions knocked the wind out of him. Opening his mouth to take in some air was a terrible mistake as well, because the moment he did, Mashu’s pantyhose entered his mouth. The sweaty, thick fabric filled his taste buds. The bug sized master nearly choked to death.


The painful grinding finally stopped when the merciful Stheno finally released her grip on Mashu’s feet. She opened them up and let the 1.7 cm man fall onto the bedsheets once again. His limp body remained motionless as his body recovered. His body was beaten, but he was neither bruised nor broken by the first of the three giant girls.


“Senpai, are you okay?” asked the concerned demi-servant. He didn’t reply, however. He didn’t have the energy to. The only reason he was still conscious was due to El-Melloi’s efforts to protect him with his magic earlier, but he was certain it had worn off part way through. Furthermore, the other two giants were not going to give him any time to rest.


“Of course he’s fine, Mashu. Now, Master, I have been feeling quite lonely since you’ve only been playing with Mashu and ‘me’ this whole time,” Euryale plucked the exhausted Master up with two fingers again. “It’s time to reward you by permitting you to entertain me next.”


“Should that have already been enough for Senpai?” argued Mashu.


The two Gorgon sisters shook their heads. “Don’t be so selfish, Mashu. You’re the only one to take part so far.” 


“But-”


“No buts,” Euryale smirked. An idea popped up in her head for their second trial for their master. Glancing at her elder, the Archer class servant placed the little Master between her big and second toes. With a smile, she teased the bug sized man by pressing them together, holding him tightly enough that he was certain his body was burst like a grape between the Greek goddess’s toes if she put in just a bit more power. “Hey, ‘me’, don’t I also think that Master needs to freshen up after being stuck between Mashu’s dirty socks?”


“Freshen up?” Stheno repeated before catching on. “Ah, ‘I’ am right indeed. Shall we show Master the fresh beauty of our divine bodies?”


“Let’s.”


Stheno accompanied her other self by mirroring Euryale’s pose. Their bare soles touched one another with his exhausted body held limply atop Euryale’s toes. The two goddesses flanked him from both sides with their mighty feet. Euryale rocked her feet back and forth, swaying like a boat out at sea. Each time her toes curled inward, he found his face a millimeter away from Stheno’s toes who were doing the same.


“Fufufu~ It’s been some time since we’ve played footsie,” giggled Euryale. “Master, I hope you aren’t the type to get motion sickness, though I suppose you were fine when we were out at sea before.”


Back and forth and back and forth, the rhythmic motion of Euryale and Stheno swinging their feet continued. He couldn’t tell whether or not he was being luck or it was all a purposeful ruse by Medusa’s two older sisters to frighten him with the repeated near-misses in almost being slammed into Stheno’s toes… Frighten…? Was the charm wearing off?


“The bare feet of a pair of goddesses must be heaven compared to Mashu’s stuffy hell, wasn’t it, Master?” laughed Euryale while poking fun at the shield servant.


“Hell? H-hey that’s mean!” Mashu became flustered at the playful insult.


“You’re a Servant now, Mashu, so you don’t need to wear those tight clothes to stay warm. Why not enjoy a little freedom every now and then? Master would appreciate seeing your shapely legs from time to time.”


“He’s fine looking at them in these,” the bespectacled girl defended her pantyhose, but immediately flushed red at her own words. “I-I mean… I’m fine with these…”


“‘I’ should probably stop making fun of Mashu, but I can’t deny that those reactions are hilarious.”


“Right?”


The conversation the three giants continued, but Euryale and Stheno did not neglect him while they teased Mashu. He heard their booming words in the distance, but his attention was forced to be on the feet that threatened to crush him. The two sister servants rocked their feet back and forth into each other more forcefully. This time, they were unconcerned with close calls. Stheno’s feet pressed into her sister’s with him still locked between their toes. Euryale scrunched up her toes to tightly trap him while Stheno’s big toe completely smothered him, giving him a face full of the Greek Goddess’s feet.


But the worse had yet to come. Both servants’ toes began tapping the other as their footsie session continued. He was slammed and released and slammed and released between the gigantic feet repeatedly. The assault just did not end. Additionally, the heat generated by Stheno and Euryale’s feet pressing and rubbing together was causing the goddesses to sweat. Before, he didn’t believe a goddess could sweat, but now had proof. It nearly drowned him to learn the lesson though as bead of sweat formed on their toes, each around the size of his head. His face and clothes were drenched with the saltiness of their perspiration that mixed in with the odor and taste of their feet. From head to toe, he was covered in both goddesses’ scents. As the charm continued to wear off, his body felt a strange mixture of arousal and fear. Half of his body wanted him to continue while the other half wondered how much longer it would be until it was over. 


Suddenly, Euryale released her grip on him. He fell forward and flipped 180 degrees in the air between the tall walls of the pair’s feet. He did not hit the mattress below, but he wished he did because as he fell, Stheno’s feet pressed into her Euryale’s again. He was sandwiched between their soles as the giants conversed, and the walls pressing together on him began to rub against him painfully. He had no idea how much longer he had to endure. It pained him to know he could not resist any of the goddesses’ actions.


Finally, their attention was directed back to them. Stheno pulled her feet back, hoping to let him fall down to the bed sheets below, but he still did not fall. He had been pressed together between the two’s feet hard enough that he was plastered to Euryale’s sole. The younger of the two elder Gorgon sisters laughed at the sight when she examined her foot. That laughter stirred his own thoughts. The charm wore off.


“Fufufufufu~! That should be enough play with our feet now, don’t you think, Master?” her majestic and overwhelming smiling face filled his view when the blurriness of his vision cleared up. “Did you enjoy receive the Goddesses’ Grace? It looks like you enjoyed it so much, you don’t even want to let go.”


“The charm should have worn off by now, but perhaps our master just likes our feet that much. Quite the interest he has there, don’t you think, Mashu?”


“S-Senpai has a f-foot fetish?” the shield servant stuttered, taking the pair’s words seriously.


Dexterously grabbing only his right arm between her fingers, Euryale peeled his miniscule body off her sole and pulled him high up into the sky so that he was dangling in front of her titanic visage. He wanted to ask if they were done yet, but his voice was too small for anyone to hear except Mashu. He couldn’t even speak, however, before he was brought in front of Euryale’s mouth. Pursing her lips, the goddess blew typhoon force breath at him. She smiled as his limp body was assaulted by the flurry of wind. “Now, now, Master. Us goddesses can’t be as generous as to let you keep granting you time with our feet directly. Thankfully, your body should be trained by now that you can handle all three of us at once.”


That was right. He still had one more trial to endure.


“Senpai, please hold on for just a little longer,” Mashu advised, having gotten acquainted with the other two servants’ paces, she had begrudgingly accepted what she had to do. “Once this is over, we can leave and get on with our mission.”


“Yes, yes. We’ll let you and that tiny magus go if you partake in one last request from us, Master,” Stheno laughed. She gave her younger sister a glance and the two like-minded servants nodded in understanding.


Euryale knelt down and slowly lowered her hand to the ground along with him. She released her fingers when he was on the ground.


“One more to go, Master,” giggled Euryale who looked down at his speck of a body from high above. “Oh, Mashu. For this one, you have no right to refuse. If you aren’t taking them off yourself, I’ll be doing that for you.”


“Eh? N-No, I’m fine, really. You don’t have to- Kyah!”


In preparation for the three giant servants’ last game, Euryale jumped onto the bed and tackled Mashu. He could hear Mashu’s struggles along with the two goddesses’ giggles as they scrambled and shook the bed. Below, he couldn’t help but worry as the quaking from their rough antics on the bed could be felt from where he was as well.


“’One to go,’ they say, but looks like this’ll be as bad as the others. And Mashu’s been getting more accepting of this as time goes on,” voicing the same thoughts he had through their mental link, El-Melloi II made his presence known to the little master. That presence was accompanied by a feeling of lightness in his body. “Master, they finally left you alone for a bit. Sorry for not being able to use my magic again sooner. I’m glad you survived the pain when it wore off.”


He’d thank the Caster class servant for his assistance later. With his body protected again, he was able to take advantage of the ease of movement to give his body a little first aid through his [Mystic Code]. He would need it as, looking up, he realized the danger he was going to be in.


The shaking finally subsided and now, before him, was Mashu, Stheno, and Euryale. They had stood up and were now looking down on at his miniscule body. Euryale and Stheno smiles sent a chill down his spine. He saw they were pulling on the slits of their dresses to expose their bare legs. They weren’t the only ones now either.


“Senpai… Please don’t stare too much…”


Though she was hesitant about it earlier, Mashu had been assaulted by the Gorgon sisters and had her pantyhose stripped off. Just like the two on either side of her, she now also was barelegged and barefooted. 


Despite being 1/100th of his height, he hadn’t been on the floor that much. As a result, seeing Mashu, Stheno, and Euryale standing before him was an intimating and breathtaking sight. Six pillars of bare skin rose up and up and up into the distance. Even further up were the three servants’ torsos and heads, but the distance between him on the floor and their heads over a hundred meters up above made making out the details of their faces difficult. Three girls towered over him like… well... towers. With the charm finally worn off, his sense of self-preservation had every ounce of desire to run, but his common sense told him it was futile. While their feet looked to be a fair distance away, he could see that they could easily cross the distance to him in a single step. Trying to flee would only make Stheno and Euryale even more excited. He had realized it earlier when he was smothered between their feet, but now that he could reason properly again, he concluded that he truly was at their mercy. 


And the three giants began without bothering to give him a warning.


Stomp! 


“Oh my! Sent flying with a single step. You really have to work on your qualities as a Master, Master. No servant is going to recognize you as anything more than a bug at this rate,” taunted Stheno. She had stomped her foot right in front of him, the impact of which launched him several dozen meters away (from his perspective). He landed on his back and quickly his body covered in shadow as Euryale’s foot hovered above him, her toes wriggling in anticipation.


Stomp!


He was sent flying again as Euryale purposely stomped her foot just a few millimeters away from him. He was blow away by the wind her foot pushed down with it and his body rolled and tumbled as the Archer class servant laughed.


“I believe ‘I’ am right. It looks like I’m just toying with a bug rather than a master here.”


Looking up, the shrunken master found himself surrounded from all sides by the three girls. They formed a circle around him each with one foot raised.

 

“Try to survive for five minutes, Master. If you get caught too soon, that’d be boring,” Stheno informed him of just what they wanted him to do. “I’m well aware you’re too small to get away, so let us give you a handicap. The three of us will only be using one foot each. Do your best to keep us entertained, Master.” 


Were the three of them serious? At his size, getting stomped on would completely squish him. Even though he had endured so much pain earlier, he was still not certain of how much the shrinking had altered his endurance. As Stheno raised her left foot above his body, he struggled to get back up and run as quickly as he could from the looming foot threatening to flatten him.


Stomp!


“Whoa!” he was knocked forward as the Assassin class servant’s foot unsubtly slammed right where he just was. He tripped and rolled but forced himself to use that momentum to help him turn as another foot landed just in front of him. This time, it was Euryale’s right foot.


“Seems like our Master has some fight in him,” remarked Euryale. “Mashu, you have to help us out too.”


“Errr… Fine… Sorry, Senpai,” his nervous giant underclassman raised her right foot over him just as he picked himself up. At the sight of her looming sole, he jumped to the left to roll out of the way. He broke out in cold sweat when he felt the shockwave off her foot hitting the floor. Mashu wasn’t going to be going easy on him either, probably because of the other two’s demands. He had to keep avoiding for their train car sized feet as best as he could and avoid being crushed under several tons of foot flesh.


“You’ve got to be kidding me,” he wailed as he got back up and began to run as quickly as he could. He couldn’t stay still. He did not want to be a stationary target. Avoiding stomp after stomp, he zigzagged and tried to get back up after every impact. If there was ever a time to be thankful for El-Melloi II’s enhancements, now was one of them.


Unfortunately, he was in the goddesses’ grasps since the very start. When she decided it was time, Euryale dropped her foot in front of him with a loud boom of an impact. He ran straight into the younger snake servant’s foot at full speed. He tried to kick off the wall of her heel to keep going, but Euryale simply nudged her foot back, knocking him to the ground. He was quickly beneath her foot’s shadow, ready to be crushed without a chance to stand up again, but Euryale was not one to end the game quickly. She reeled her foot back further and then gave him a ‘gentle’ kick with her big toe that sent him tumbling back into the center of the circle.


“Mashu, go get him,” laughed Euryale.


“Right.”


With her foot raised high, he saw that Mashu had gotten even more serious than earlier. She was using even more force than the other two servants to try and get him. Had she gotten too into their pace? She wasn’t even blushing for revealing her purple panties as she raised her leg.


“Emergency Evade!”


Slam!


Dashing out of the way just in time thanks to the power of his own magic, the tiny Master avoided being squished beneath Mashu’s full force, but he was still launched a large distance away by the air pressure. He found himself right of Stheno’s right foot, which gave him a split second of relief as the goddess was only using her left leg to attack him. Still, knowing he could still be caught, he made a mad dash to her heel so that it’d be tougher for her to spot him.


“Did you get him?” he heard Euryale’s voice ask as he ran. The three girls had thought the game was over, but he knew they would realize it wasn’t soon enough.


“I don’t believe so. I heard Senpai use Emergency Evade.”


“Then that was a miss,” Stheno shrugged and began to scan the floor for him. “Oh great, that just gave him some time to relax. Where did he go?”


He needed to get out of sight and fast. Stheno wouldn’t be able to see beneath her that easily, but once Euryale and Mashu turned in her direction, they would spot him. He was sprinting as fast as he could to get behind Stheno’s feet that were longer than buses. To get more speed, he had to strengthen his body. The last skill on his Mystic Code that he could use, Instant Enhancement, was going to best be put into good use now, so he activated it, wordlessly this time to avoid Mashu’s detection. With his body strengthened, he was able to get to the back of Stheno’s right heel and rest there without being discovered.


“Hm…? Did you blow him away with that strike, Mashu? I don’t see him.”


“Sorry. I guess I got too over-zealous.”


“Fufufu… I suppose this has made it a bit fairer for Master since there are still two minutes left of our match. Master, where are you?”


He stayed silent. He did his best to regain his breath beneath Stheno’s notice. He was in the shadow of her dress that stretched higher up into the sky than any curtain or troupe tent he had even seen. Even a demon pillar didn’t stretch as high up as Stheno’s massive legs. He diverted his gaze away from the goddess’s black undergarments that he wore underneath. From his experience with Mashu, he did not even want to think about being crushed beneath them if Stheno decided to suddenly sit down.


Thirty seconds passed as the girls turned their heads left and right, scanning the floor. They did not move their feet from where they stood, which helped him, but he could still feel the floor shake as Stheno shifted her weight. He just had to last for another minute and a half.


Of course, that wasn’t going to happen.


“Clever, Master… Going there, I see…” Euryale’s voice entered his ears.


“Eh? Where did Senpai go?” Mashu had not found him yet.


“Hm…? Just where am ‘I’ looki- Oh… I see. As expect of our Master, still capable even while small. I’m impressed, though it’d hurt my pride if a servant such as myself lost,” Stheno’s words told him she had also discovered his location.


Realizing he had to get away, the little master began to run further behind Stheno, but his speed and ability to cover any distances had been greatly reduced. Stheno’s foot rose above him, kicked him down to the ground, and then passed over him as it along with the canopy of her dress moved back along with Stheno. The eldest Gorgon sister had simply taken a step back and now revealed his tiny figure to the world.


“Hiding under ‘my’ dress, you are quite the dirty minded Master,” laughed Euryale. “I can’t tell whether or not you’re still under ‘my’ charm’s influence anymore from this. What kind of Master deliberately tries to look up their Servant’s dress?”


“S-senpai, that’s a terrible hiding place,” Mashu blushed. After having some time to calm down after missing him earlier, she had regained her normal pace.


Stheno looked down on him with amusement. She lifted her dress up with both hands and then raised her foot up high above his fallen form. “You tried your best, Master, but I’m afraid the game is over. Such a shame, only one minute left.”


At the sight of her wriggling toes, he despaired, realizing he hadn’t the energy to escape anymore. “N-No, wait, Sthe-!”.


But Stheno couldn’t hear him. Her foot descended and hundreds of tons of Greek Goddess pressed down on him. Before he could even finish his sentence, he was hit with the same attack Mashu had attempted to hit him with earlier. The next thing he knew, the world went black.


-----


“Master! Master! Get a hold of yourself!”


“Senpai! Please wake up!”


“Dammit. That stupid goddess was way too forceful. We’re lucky my magic hadn’t worn off when she stepped, but still…”


“… Urgh… Mmmm…”


“Well, your body seems fine now. You reek of feet, but physically you’re okay. Now just to wake you up. A little water will do.”


Splash!


“Gwah!”


Waking up to a torrent of cold water on his face, the exhausted master sat up immediately. The culprit who cast the spell was in front of him, El-Melloi II, the servant he had endured the whims of the Gorgon sisters to save.


“Morning, Master,” greeted the youthful version of the Caster class servant.


“Professor…,” he was glad to see his face. “I’m glad to see you. That means it’s over, right?”


To his relief, El-Melloi II nodded.


“You’re one lucky man. Those two goddesses left as promised. They weren’t even the least bit concerned and just ran off after the game ended.”


That was a goddess for you. They did what they wanted without any concern for others.


“In any case, I’ve got to thank you for the protection. I wouldn’t have made it without it,” he stood back up with the help of the servant.


“Think nothing of it,” the Caster-class servant was humble. “You got me out of that hell in the first place. Besides, you said you needed help, right? If we’re to get back to normal, I’ll support you with all I have, Master.”


“Good to hear.”


With Lord El-Melloi II helping out, he could rest assured that they could find narrow down who could have possibly shrunken them. Looking up, he saw Mashu’s concerned and apologetic face. It was hard to ignore her melancholic mood when she was 100 times his size.


“Mashu.”


“Senpai, I’m so sorry!” the giant girl lowered her head a feat which knocked him down to the ground with how suddenly and powerful her movements were. “I didn’t have a choice with those two, so I had to take part but I know I also got carried away too. For causing you so much trouble, please forgive me.”


“An apology isn’t going to cut it, is it, Master?” the Clock Tower magus crossed his arms and asked, knowing Mashu couldn’t hear him. “She put you in danger, which, at your current state, could cost you your life.”


The professor was as blunt as ever. The master sighed. Certainly, he was worried about getting hurt by Mashu again, but what was the point in getting mad? He had been through thick and thin with Mashu. Without her, he wouldn’t have been able to get this far in the first place. He didn’t want to be hard on her. Besides, objectively, being tiny, he needed Mashu’s support to progress properly. Getting her sad or angry would be counter-productive.


“It’s okay, Mashu. You did what you had to do,” he said to try and calm her down.


“What? But-”


“I’m still alive, and the Professor is with us now. That means we accomplished what we meant to do. Be happy.”


“Senpai…,” Mashu smiled at his acceptance of her error. 


“Besides, it’s not like you enjoyed that, right? Toying with me like that?”


Mashu blinked. His words caused her to blush. She vehemently shook her head. “N-No. I didn’t. Absolutely not.”


The blush made him worry, along with the stuttering, but he let it go. It was not a good idea to pry on someone who could pinch her fingers and grab his whole body with ease. “Then it’s fine. C’mon, cheer up. Let’s get going.”


“Yes. We’ve gotten the Professor’s help. Now we’ll be able to figure things out.”


“Don’t put all that pressure on me, please,” Lord El-Melloi II remarked.


He chuckled at the comment the rejuvenated servant made. He may have gone through a tough experience just to get someone’s help, but he was well used to it. The only difference was that instead of battles, he was getting played with by giant [Female] servants. He discussed with Mashu and Lord El-Melloi II about their next goal. Immediately, the genius servant gave them a goal.


“If we’re talking about Servants who can possibly change others’ sizes, I suppose there are a few…” 


 


Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Chaldea Standard Uniform Mystic Code Skills: Instant Enchantment, First Aid, Emergency Evade.

Stheno Ascension - 2rd Ascension for the dress length/no transparent appearance

Euryale Ascension - 2rd Ascension to match with Stheno.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Men’s Quarters 01]


Story Battle Node (2 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (feet)

HP: 100,000 HP

(De)buffs: [Stripped of Pantyhose] - Apply [Defense Down] to self for 10 turns. Applied each turn. Stackable up to 10 times.

NP: 4 Turn Charge - [Reluctant(?) Assault] - Heavy damage to all.


Wave 2

Opponent: [Archer] Euryale (feet)

HP: 150,000 HP.

Skill: [Goddess Eye] - Apply [Sure Hit] to allies for 1 turn. 

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Playful Toe Flick] - Heavy damage to one target.


Wave 3

Opponent: [Assassin] Stheno (feet)

HP: 1 Break Bar. 350,000 HP each.

Buffs: [Playtime of the Goddess] - Permanent [NP Charge] per turn (Unremovable)

Break Bar Skill: [Serious Play] - Increase own Critical Rate. Increase Critical Strength. (Unremovable)

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Smile of the Stheno (Big)] - [Charm] to all [Male] Servants, [Remove Buffs], [Decrease Defense].


Available Story Supports: [Berserker] Asterios, [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II).


Drops: Disposable Trash + Serpent’s Jewel x2 + Assassin Monument + Archer Monument + Chaldea Observation Notes



Points Ladder Unlocked:

Shop Clerk: Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II) (“We need to make sure no part of Chaldea is missed as we scour it for the culprit.”)

Notable Obtainable Materials: Stake of Wailing Night, Shell of Reminiscence, Dragon’s Reverse Scale


Points Ladder CE: Little Order Description: A chaotic time - The dangers of being small, the threat of being large - and yet, this is one person’s great desire. Even the safety of home becomes a threat in this state. (Increase Chaldea Observation Notes by 30% (60% if Limit Broken).


Points Ladder Item: Chaldea Observation Notes - Handwritten details on the going-ons of Chaldea’s Servants from their behaviors to their locations. Something information listed seems a bit too personal...