- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brought over from DeviantArt for easier formatting and readability.

I own nothing of this series. This is purely a fanfiction of the following the Fate series.

There will be lots of Fate Lore involved so there are author's notes at the end to help. Event Timeline goes up to Part 1.5 but not Part 2.


Prologue: Isolated Awakening beneath the Guardian Knight

Servant(s): [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight


Saving the world was a difficult task. He was a [Master] who contracted summoned [Servants] to assist in correcting the distortions in human history. As a young magus tasked with protecting humanity’s future, he had lived through dozens of lifetimes’ worth of strange events. From fighting a demonic pillar of pure evil to encountering half a dozen versions of King Arthur and from sharing Valentine’s Day with Marie Antoinette to the traumatic nonsense that was Halloween, every day had been filled with surprises. Even outside of combat, just interacting with famous heroic spirits was enough to make his days at [Chaldea] busy and eventful.


That morning was no different. It was strange to say that he was growing used to running into odd events, but before he even opened up his eyes in his [My Room], he knew something was wrong. Another irregular incident had occurred. He’d have to get out of bed, get dressed before Mashu came to wake him up, and head over to mission control to receive his briefing. He would have liked to go back to sleep in the warmth of his thick blanket, but the inability to feel his blanket had woken him up in the first place.


“Cold… Urgh… Guess I’ll have to head out…,” mumbled the Chaldea master. He rolled his body to the left in an attempt to move out of bed, but after two rolls, he realized the edge of the bed wasn’t there.


The first thing on his list of things to do had grown impossible to accomplish… Actually, grown wasn’t the proper term.


“W-What the-? Am I still dreaming?”


Looking all around him, he saw nothing but white. A white field with several hills of the same color surrounded him. Even the sky far above did not look blue but was instead white. Was this another shared dream with one of his Servants? No, he had experienced enough shared dreams to confirm he wasn’t dreaming. He was awake, and the reality he was greeted with was much stranger than a dream would be.


He was small. From the blurry objects he could see in the distance, he was still in his room, but it was much, much larger. 


“This is… very bad…,” without anything relative to compare his height too nearby, he wasn’t sure how small he was, but he had definitely shrunk down at least to the size of a bug. He at least still had on the [Mystic Code] he was wearing the day before, the standard white Chaldea uniform he had gotten attached to, but being clothed wasn’t enough to remove how vulnerable he felt at his size. How was he going to get help when he couldn’t even escape his bed?


Knock! Knock!


“Senpai, it’s morning,” a voice called. Turning his attention towards the distant door, he saw it slide open to reveal the familiar figure of the shield servant, Mashu Kyrielight, in her civilian clothes. “Let’s go have breakfast and- Senpai?”


For once, he was thankful Mashu always came in early to give him a wakeup call. Jumping up and down, the shrunken Master waved his arms and shouted to try to get his underclassman’s attention. “Mashu! Hey Mashu! Help!”


The young demi-servant did not hear him, but she entered the room and moved towards him and the bed. As she did, the tiny master saw her figure rise higher and higher up. He finally got a good reference of just how small he was when Mashu got right up next to his bed and he was looking up at the dark canopy of her skirt and the black pantyhose she wore. 


“Did he go to the bathroom?” Mashu’s voice from above shook his body now that it was so close. In fact, even the little motions Mashu made from her moving around were enough to shake the ground he was on. He did everything in his power to stay standing and properly access his situation.


“Mashu looks so big…,” he remarked. His own height, he now realized, couldn’t be that much taller than a centimeter or two as his bespectacled underclassman looked to be a hundred times his size. Though his bed was level with Mashu’s knee, he could hardly make out her face. Just the distance from him to the bottom of Mashu’s skirt alone was taller than the height of a skyscraper. “Hey Mashu! Down here! I’m down here!”


“Jeez, I guess I’ll have to wait. I wonder what’s for breakfast. Cooking duty this morning is Mo- I mean, Mr. Emiya, so I guess we’ll be having a Japanese style meal. I can’t wait,” Mashu patted her rumbling stomach with a blush. She couldn’t hear a word of her master’s shouts. Unable to reach Mashu’s ears, his screams hardly made it past the bed.


“Damnit. How am I going to get her to notice?” he frowned, exhausted from all of the shouting and jumping. Mashu was going to leave before discovering him at this rate. “Mashu! On the bed! On the- Huh?”


A shadow fell over the shrunken master. He stopped speaking as a shadow fell over him. Mashu turned around and was giving him a full view of her rear end. It was in that instant that he realized what was going to happen, and he knew he couldn’t move out of the way in time.


Wham!


Before he could even turn around and run, his entire body took the full brunt of the demi-servant’s weight as it fell on him like a meteor. While he was thankful Mashu didn’t have her armor on, at his size, it made little difference. Tens of thousands of tons of body weight knocked him flat onto the bed and sandwiched him between it and her butt in an instant. The sheer power of Mashu sitting down felt more painful than taking most [Noble Phantasms] head on.


Yet somehow or another, he was still alive. Whatever was the cause of his shrinking, it had made his tiny form tougher. Even though his gigantic underclassman had crushed him under her titanic behind, he was still conscious.


He wasn’t sure whether or not that was a blessing however.


“M-Mashu… Come on…! I’m right here…!” he desperately fought to move and push away the thick dark fabric covering him, but his entire body was pinned between the shield servant’s right butt cheek and the mattress. The pressure of Mashu’s body weight pressing down on him strained his muscles and bones. The body heat pouring from Mashu’s leg flowed through his body. And Mashu’s sweat and body wash mixed thanks to that pressure and heat, completely filling his nostrils with an overpowering aroma. He struggled to breathe and break free but was helpless against her at his size. The only thing he could do was endure until Mashu decided to get off.


But up above, the Kyrielight girl was unaware of her master’s plight and found the silence in his room to be comforting. She swung her legs up and down anticipating him to come back to his room. As she waited, she counted on her fingers the tasks that had to be done for the day.


“Let’s see… We promised Helena to help with her Homunculi experiments today and the younger Alexander wanted some supplies to tend to his horse… There’s also the ember gathering and store house inspections… That’s a lot to do…”


How patient was Mashu? As she waited obliviously for him, unknowingly crushing her master with her mere presence, his body was nearing his limit. Each time Mashu swung her legs, her body moved and the weight pressing down on him shifted and ground him into the bed. The friction of her pantyhose stretched and strained his body that was plastered to her butt like a piece of gum. Coupled with the decreasing amount of air in the little pocket his body had made being pressed down into the mattress by Mashu, the heat and pressure were slowly suffocating him. If he didn’t do something soon, he would suffer a pathetic death beneath his Servant’s behind.


Desperate times called for desperate matters. He needed to get Mashu’s attention, but he was completely incapable of doing so being trapped under her. At his height, his voice hadn’t been able to carry high enough and his desperate strikes against Mashu’s leg had done nothing to cause a reaction.  With no other option, the Chaldea master clenched his right hand and focused on the markings tattooed on them: his [Command Spells]. He would have to use one.


“By the power of my Command Spell, I order you to notice me!” he shouted and activated one of his three spells. The red light shining from the back of his hand told him it had activated.


“Eh? What in the-?”


A shout of surprise reverberated through his body as his Command Spell took effect. Mashu’s attention was suddenly directed to where she was sitting where a sudden spike of energy emerged. To his relief, the weight pressing down on him lightened and finally disappeared as Mashu stood up and turned around to see what she had sat on. The dark mass pressing down on him finally freed him and light entered his eyes again. That wasn’t the only thing that entered his vision either.


“Eh? No way. Is that Senpai?”


Once again, a shadow covered his body, but this time, the culprit wasn’t Mashu’s rear end. It was her face. Above him, behind the transparent wall of glass of her spectacles, was a single violet eye almost twice his height. Mashu had seen him, and judging by her reddening cheeks, realized just where he had been.


“I-I’m so sorry, Senpai. W-wait, no, why were you there in the first place? I mean, underneath my… That’s a little…”


Mashu was too flustered to keep her own thoughts straight. Though he wanted to comment and speak to her, he was still catching his breath, and his voice couldn’t easily carry that far anyways. The only thing he could muster was a single greeting.


“Hey… Mashu…”


To his surprise, his underclassman stopped panicking at his words. She had heard him, most likely as a result of his Command Spell. “Senpai… How did you get so small? Could this any enemy attack or the effect of a singularity?”

 

Still lying with his back on the ground that was his mattress, he watched as two peach walls surrounded him. Mashu’s hands approached in an attempt to pick him up. He felt the ground beneath him buckle for an instant as Mashu pushed down on the mattress with one hand and slid her other hand beneath him. His firm ground was replaced with his underclassman’s spongey left palm. 


When Mashu stood up straight and brought her hand up towards her face, his entire body was pressed down by the speed of her simple action. He closed his eyes for that instant, and when he opened them again, he was face to face with a pair of pink lips.


“This is unbelievable…,” Mashu’s remark pelted him with the demi-servant’s warm breath. By speaking, she also showed her shrunken master how small he was. Not only was the hand he was on a large field to him, but her mouth looked like a massive cavern that he could easily fit in. “You don’t even look like you’re 2 cm tall, Senpai.”


Less than 2 cm tall... Was he really that tiny? Mashu’s sheer size compared to him was proof in its own right, but he simply didn’t want to admit that he had become so small.


“Less than 2 cm? What’s going on?”


Mashu was unsure of an answer, and the sight of her weakened Senpai who had been injured because of her disheartened her. “I don’t know… F-For now, let’s go bring you to Da Vinci. Maybe we can get an answer there, Senpai.”


With the throbbing in his muscles fading, the tiny master was able to move a bit. He rolled onto his back and used his hands to push himself up. He found standing on Mashu’s giant palm to be unsteady, but was able to stand using one of Mashu’s pillar-esque fingers as a support.


Looking forward, he saw the demi-servant’s concerned expression.


“Senpai… are you okay?”


Seeing Mashu’s quivering lips and the worry in her eyes made the little man gulp. He realized she was worried that she had hurt him. As her Master, he had to respond.


“I’m a little rattled, but otherwise not too bad.”


“Are you sure?” 


Mashu was unconvinced by his voice that would have been inaudible without the help of the command seal.  With her free hand, she extended her index finger. The neatly trimmed pointer finger jabbed into him and knocked him to the ground. He felt as though he was hit by a tree, but Mashu had actually only slowly nudged him to check his condition. Much to his embarrassment, Mashu’s finger skillfully lifted up his shirt to also inspect his torso.


“H-Hey! Mashu!”


“Nothing seems broken… And no bruising either? Senpai, how is this possible?”


As much as he tried to push away Mashu’s finger, he was unable to budge it. Mashu flipped him on his back to check there as well. Her concern as his Servant was also overbearing, but at his current state, he couldn’t break away from her, avoid her, or even tell her to stop. The demi-servant was already stronger than him normally, but now to be able to completely have him at her mercy with a single finger; the difference between them now was staggering.


“Mashu, that’s enough!”


“Your back is fine too… But wow… you feel so fragile in my hand, Senpai. How did you survive… well… being sat on under me?”


“As if I’d know the answer to that,” he mumbled. He waited for her finger to stop moving for a moment before he spoke. “Also, it’d be great if you weren’t so rough next time.”


His words immediately made Mashu pull her hand back. Her face blushed red.


“I’m so sorry, Senpai.”


Even at her immense size, Mashu’s embarrassment was as cute as ever. Actually, it was magnified a hundred times over since her face filled the entirety of his vision. He would have preferred if her movements didn’t cause his entire body to tremble however. 


It took a minute for his gigantic Shielder servant to calm down. When she finally did, she leaned her face close in to him again. Her hand steadied, giving him a chance to properly stand.


“Looks like I’m safe now, in any case,” he sighed. “Mashu, let’s get going to the control room. We need to figure out how I can get back to normal.”


“Understood,” nodded the bespectacled giantess. Receiving her order, she took a step. The unsteady movement caused him to fall face fist into her palm. At the sight of that, she stopped. “Oops… Er… Is there a better place to put you, Senpai?”


Mashu was not speaking to him. If she was, she wouldn’t have suddenly curled her fingers. She darkened his world and created a small cage with her fingers to prevent him from falling as she thought of a good place to put him. As she did, her hand jerked and tilted. Mashu’s kindness in not pressing down him with her fingers left him with too much room to spare. His body slammed into Mashu’s fingers and then back onto her palm as she moved.


“Hey! Easy there, Mashu!”


“Sorry, Senpai. Just one moment,” Mashu unfortunately did not comply with his request for her to stop. The shaking continued until suddenly, Mashu’s fingers opened up and her palm tilted. Without anything to grab onto, he found himself falling what he felt was several stories until he hit a slide of black cloth. It caught him before his fall was too high, but the tiny master’s body slid down the cloth into a dark pit. “There we go.”


It took a moment for him to regain his senses after the fall. He slowed down at a safe and reasonable rate, but, after the fall, the bug sized man felt a strong sensation of warmth envelop his body. He had been stopped from his plummet by something thick behind the black cloth that Mashu had dropped him into. It had a soft consistency that had a fair amount of give to it, but somehow also felt very firm. He couldn’t see anything but darkness all around him because of the black cloth, but there was some light peeking in from above him. Looking up, he couldn’t see Mashu’s face at all.


“It’s a little embarrassing, but this should be a safe place, Senpai.”


Mashu’s voice was not just something he heard this time. His entire body shook as the wall he was in contact with did as well. From the bounciness of the wall that he felt as Mashu spoke and from her words, he realized where he had been placed.


“Your breast pocket?” He didn’t even know Mashu’s clothes had a breast pocket.


“D-Don’t think too much about it, Senpai,” Mashu was definitely more embarrassed than he was. “I considered my jacket pocket, but it moves too much when I walk. I didn’t want you to fall so I placed you somewhere with a tighter fit instead.”


A ‘tighter fit’ was an understatement if he had ever heard of one. Mashu’s breasts weren’t subtle little hills. They poked out of her uniform in a manner that made several of the other servants jealous. Being in her breast pocket, he was able to confirm that Mashu’s nickname of Marshmallow wasn’t just for show. Her chest pressed against him, stretching her clothes. The pocket became a black net that locked him between a thick cloth wall and a pudding-like mountain.


It made his face red to consider it, but he was also able to confirm that Mashu was wearing a bra. At less than 2 cm tall, he could slightly see through the strands to spot purple fabric on the other side. Additionally, his entire body could feel something pounding behind the wall of flesh that was Mashu’s right breast. He was rising and falling at a rhythmic pace. Mashu’s breathing and her heartbeat pulsated through him. He could feel the nervous pounding of Mashu’s heart rate and the normally unnoticeable breaths that she took. It made him realize just how extremely close to Mashu he was at that moment...


Whether for better or for worse, Mashu did not give him any more time to think. Following the order he had given her, she began to make her way out of the room to go and find help. With her first step, his ‘safe haven’ also began to move. His body was sent upwards along with Mashu’s left breast for a brief instance before it then dropped back down and then rocked back and forth. He would have likened the experience to riding on Astolfo’s hippogriff if Astolfo and his ride were both drunk out of their minds.


That was only the first step, too. Mashu’s journey continued with many more steps. He was sent flying up and then slammed down again and again and again along with Mashu’s bouncy breasts as she navigated her way through Chaldea’s halls. He had no clue what was going on outside as the demi-servant made her way to her destination without paying any attention to anything else except her goal. He wanted to believe she was trying to be gentle with her actions as the height of the bounces slowly decreased along with her pace, but he wasn’t so sure Mashu even realized her breasts were moving along with her steps.


He had just gotten acquainted with the rhythm of Mashu’s steps when the bouncing stopped. His body was then greeted with the same shaking he had felt earlier when she had spoken to him.


“Good Morning, Da Vinci, Are you in?”


Though his body trembled because of the force of Mashu’s voice causing her chest to shake, hearing those words calmed him. They had made it to their destination. Certainly, Da Vinci could inform them of a solution. He’d rather not visit the infirmary in his state as Nightingale would have a field day with his condition.   


However, the response that answered Mashu was not one either of them had hoped for. His premonition when he had woken up earlier that morning was true. 


“Ah! Mashu, great timing! Come quick. It’s an emergency!”


“Eh? Da Vinci? What’s going o-”


He felt his entire body pulled along with Mashu as the servant Da Vinci yanked her into the control room. Judging by the panic in her voice, Da Vinci had also realized something had happened. For him to have been shrunken down and for Da Vinci to be in a hurry, it was an incident. Whatever event was going on, it definitely had to do with either another servant or another singularity.


As the doors shut to the control room, he braced himself for both the impact of Mashu’s shaking breasts and for the news he was about to hear. It was going to be another busy time. 


How busy, however, he hadn’t considered. The situation was much stranger than he thought. Just how wide scale, or rather, how big, the problem really was became revealed with just one sentence from Da Vinci.


“All [Male] individuals have been attacked by an EX rank noble phantasm!”

 

 

 




Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Mash vs Mashu - Out of preference and being used to it since before NA server opened, the name Mashu will be used.

Current Equipped Mystic Code: Chaldea Standard Uniform.

Selection of Servants/Timeline - Up to Part 1.5 + mention of the Summer events up to Summer 4.

Please refer to any Fate wikis if you are unsure of any mentioned characters or appearances.


~For fun~


Event Restriction - Clear the Final Singularity


Current Location: [My Room]


Story Battle Node:

1 Wave.

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (rear)

HP: 3 Break Bars. 300,000 HP each.

Buffs: [Innocently Unaware EX] - Permanent [Damage Cut] and [Increase Defense] (Unremovable).

NP: 3 turn charge - [Super Giant Movement] - Deals heavy damage to all.

Unwinnable Battle (Objective: Survive 5 turns).

Drops: None


Reward: 3-Star Craft Essence - Unaware Chaldea + Chaldea Observation Notes (Points Ladder) 



Event Shop Unlocked:

Shop Clerk: Mashu Kyrielight (“Senpai, while we’re going around Chaldea, let’s make sure to leave the place spotless.”)


Bronze Currency CE - Unaware Chaldea Description: A reminder that everyone has to crawl up from the bottom, even the smallest individuals can gain awareness… if they’re lucky. (Increase C. Star Drop Rate by 5% and Quick Card effectiveness by 5%. Increase Disposable Trash Drop Rate by 1 [2 if Limit Broken].)


Bronze Currency: Disposable Trash - Litter that should be sorted and thrown out properly. (“Thank you for keeping Chaldea clean by picking this up.”) 

Notable Exchangeable Materials: Dragon Fang, Evil Bone