- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Lovesick Exploitation (2 of 2)

Servant(s): [Berserker] Kiyohime, [Assassin] Hassan of Serenity


Chaldea was a large place facility with many different types of rooms. From a library to a kitchen to a gym, the entire complex had a variety of locales to spend time. Since the summoning of so many servants, a few rooms had even been modified to better suit their needs, especially since his [My Room] had become public domain with so many servants. A playroom had been set up for the younger, more childish servants. A stage had been added to a soundproof room for the more musically inclined (and a few who definitely weren’t) servants. Several rooms had even been redesigned to fit servant preferences, be it Roman, Babylonian, or Japanese.


Kiyohime’s most preferred room was the Japanese style room. Upon entering and locking the door, she took her sandals off and immediately sat down in the center of the tatami mats. She lowered the hand holding him to the floor and opened it, gently placing him on the ground.


“My Master, we’ve arrived,” the enormous kimono clad servant announced.


It was an understatement to say he was hesitant to open his eyes, but he couldn’t keep them closed forever. In front of him, he was immediately greeted by Kiyohime’s tabi socks landing on the tatami. From his experience with the Gorgon sisters earlier, being in front of a pair of feet made the blood drain from his face. Kiyohime was none the wiser about his fears, however, due to his tiny size. From her view, she could only see a white ant on the floor, a white ant she knew was her master.


“My my… I suppose this is the first time I’ve welcomed you to my room. How embarrassing,” Kiyohime giggled, keeping her ever observant gaze locked on him. If she was embarrassed, she sure wasn’t showing it. She seemed more… excited was the nicest way to put it… It worried him.


Looking around from his bug sized perspective, he did have to agree that it was his first time in Kiyohime’s room. There were two cushions placed on opposite sides of a low lying table, a futon with two pillows, and two bamboo chests for starters. The number two felt a little ominous around Kiyohime because he was certain he knew who she wanted to be the second, especially for the single futon. He could also see a laptop and smartphone on the table from his position. The bottles of sake surrounding them told him she hadn’t been lying about talking with the Caster class Tamamo online. 


He couldn’t keep his attention on his surroundings for very long, unfortunately, because there was a constant, rhythmic thumping that he could not ignore. Kiyohime’s left foot tapped up and down, the tabi socks high above his reach and then landing back down with a resounding thud. Kiyohime wasn’t even conscious of her foot’s actions, but they could not go unnoticed on his scale.


It did not seem like she wanted him to ignore her for even a few seconds. His wariness of Kiyohime’s foot was well called for because her left foot quickly rose high up above. Its shadow completely filled his sky. The kimono clad servant held her foot in the air above him, wriggling her toes inside the tabi socks.


“Master, you were having fun with other servants earlier today, weren’t you?” asked Kiyohime.


He gulped. Kiyohime couldn’t have known about his encounters with Stheno and Euryale, could she? 


Even without being able to hear him, the Berserker class servant knew him well enough to answer his question without being asked. “You might be wondering how I know. It’s obvious from the scent. Even at your size, I could smell another woman on you. We have to change that now, won’t we?”


Change that? The little master paled just in time for the sock clad foot to land on him. He fell on his back as the heavy mass pinned him to the ground. He struggled to push away the tip of the toe of tabi sock but knew it was fruitless. Kiyohime rolled her foot over him. His torso was completely covered, and the dragon girl continued to rub her foot into him.


“Grk! Kiyohime… stop…” he struggled to speak.


If there was one thing, he noticed about Kiyohime, it was that she was much gentler than Stheno and Euryale had been. For one thing, she was not applying much pressure on him. It was just the fact that she was 100 times bigger than him that her weight felt so large. For another, she actually did not cover his face. She let him look straight up at her towering face. He could see her expression of ecstasy, her hand on her cheek and her smile showing her canines.


“Master, please take it in,” Kiyohime requested. “The scent of your beloved Kiyohime should be all you need.”


He’d prefer not to, but it wasn’t as though he had a choice. He had to breathe after all. The thing he was glad about was that if he craned his neck as far back and away from Kiyohime’s foot, he could breathe in some semblance of fresh air. It still mixed with Kiyohime’s odor which smelled of sweat, tatami, and alcohol. Kiyohime must have been drinking through the night for it to blend in with the sweat.


To his relief, Kiyohime did not leave him under her foot forever. She released him from her white thigh high socks and then sat down. The moment she did, the wind force sent him rolling several centimeters away. He was abruptly stopped by Kiyohime’s agile hand which stopped him from moving further.


“Fufufu~! My apologies, I didn’t think your body would be so light.”


With his body on Kiyohime’s palm, he could see that the kimono clad servant had sat down in wariza with her butt on the floor and her legs bent to form a W shape. The front of her kimono spread across the floor between her, creating a carpet that sloped upwards and a shield preventing his view of her undergarments behind it. He was in the valley of created by Kiyohime’s thighs.


Kiyohime noticed he was motionless. Her smile widened in knowing he was rendered speechless by the sight of her.


“Oh what am I going to do with you, Master. You’re looking at me with such lecherous eyes, aren’t you?” the gigantic woman asked. “Do you want to get burned so badly?”


Without hesitation, Kiyohime’s hand closed on him and quickly rose up. When it opened up, he found himself staring directly into his servant’s enormous pupil.


“Please do not be afraid, Master,” Kiyohime tried speaking gently, but her thunderous voice was overwhelming to his 1/100th scaled body. “You cannot get away from me at this state, so I want you to feel comfortable with me.”


Comfortable? Kiyohime was indeed being nice, but he was still terrified. He had been a little jaded after going through the Gorgon sister’s play time and Mashu’s overbearingness, but he was at least aware that Kiyohime’s treatment of him had been a lot less forceful than he would have anticipated. Still, to think a Berserker was holding back… he wasn’t sure whether to be worried or relieved.


“Ooooh, you’re so lovely even at this size… Ah, but I mustn’t break you…”


… Well, she was holding as far back as a Berserker of her status could hold, at least.


Kiyohime was a loving servant. That much he knew. It was that very love that became too heavy due to her EX rank Madness Enchantment. In the past, he had spent a majority of their encounters getting her acclimated to staying in Chaldea and interacting with other servants. She had made a lot of progress since Tamamo came, and that showed in how she making an effort to restrain herself.


Kiyohime lowered her palm and cupped her hands together so he could stand and see her properly.


“Hm…” she closed her eyes and sniffed the air above him. “You smell much nicer now that you don’t smell of another woman. I’m quite glad. If only you were like this all of the time.”


He blinked. Had she decided to do smother him with her foot early just to curb her instincts? No, she couldn’t have been so thoughtful, could she? The day Kiyohime planned her actions was the day she learned the of the word personal space.


“Fufufu~!”


Kiyohime’s giggle interrupted his concerns. She slowly brought her hands and him up closer to her face. The Berserker class servant silently stared down at him, watching as he tried to keep his balance on her palm. It unnerved him. She literally had him in the palm of her hand. She had him right where she wanted him and he did not have the power to deny her.


But Kiyohime was full of surprises.


“Master,” she beckoned. Her loving gaze remained affixed to his 1/100th scale form. “This humble Kiyohime has a request.”


Kiyohime remained silent to give him time to take in her words. Even though she had him alone in her room and was hundreds of meters larger than him from his perspective, she was asking for his permission. While she knew she couldn’t hear him, she waited for his response.


The only way he knew to demonstrate in body language was to nod. He didn’t want to risk the consequences of rejecting a giant Berserker servant, but he also felt Kiyohime was slowly building his trust with her actions.


“I won’t ask for the impossible, Master,” Kiyohime shook her head. “At your delicate size, I do not wish to lose you so soon. I will take care of you as your Beloved no matter what happens to you, whether you lose your limbs, your mind, or your size. Even if you tell me not to sneak into your room, even if you tell me not to attack those other women, this Kiyohime will comply… well, so long as you do not lie to me.”


Though she tacked on the last comment, she spoke with the knowledge that he had been honest the entire time. She was calm and spoke with restrained but passionate affection.


“But Master, it has been lonely staying away from you. So please, if you would indulge me with a kiss, I would be satisfied,” the dragon servant pursed her lips as she spoke the words.


A kiss? Kiyohime wanted a kiss? For a servant had gifted herself as a Valentine’s Day present to him before, her request was surprisingly simple and pure. At his size, however, he wasn’t quite sure how she wanted him to go about doing so. Her lips lowered towards him, but they did not immediately approach. She was awaiting his answer.



It wasn’t really much that extreme of a request and Kiyohime was straining herself to get on his good side too. If he denied her, he wasn’t sure what that would result in. Slowly, he nodded, keeping his eyes on his servant’s expression. As he nodded, he could see Kiyohime’s expression relax.


“You will? Oh, I’m grateful,” she smiled. “Tamamo was wrong. I’m not some hopeless romantic who can’t ask for what I want.”


What? Can’t ask? He looked up at the giant woman’s face in disbelief. Tamamo and Kiyohime must have had some crazy drunken conversation last night. While it was certainly true that Kiyohime never did much more than stalk him, was the reason why just because she was shy? No, it couldn’t have been.


He didn’t have time to ponder any further, however, as he had already given Kiyohime his permission. He struggled to maintain his footing as Kiyohime brought her hand up closer to her face. He watched as his body got closer and closer to Kiyohime’s lips. The dragon woman’s breath assaulted him. The smell of alcohol mixed with dragon’s breath stung his eyes.


“Then, Master, if you would please,” Kiyohime requested. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Together, the pink lips were as tall as he was. The Berserker class servant wanted him to be the one to attack her.


Having dug his own grave, he could only comply. He walked up the Kiyohime’s lower lip. It felt moist and, when his tiny hands pressed down onto it, it had springiness like a plush bed. He honestly didn’t feel like a part of Kiyohime but rather some strange structure that had her scent.


Kiss!


He did it. He honestly wondered if Kiyohime was able to feel his nearly unnoticeable action, but she quickly answered him by pulling her head back. He stumbled on her palm from her sudden jerking back. When he regained his balance, he saw the dragoness servant touching her lips with her other hand.


“Kiyohime…? Are you okay?” he spoke, though he was well aware the Berserker couldn’t hear his miniscule shout.


“So this is how it’s like…” he could hear her mumble.


“Kiyohi?”


Suddenly, Kiyohime’s face came close to him. “Master, can you please do that again?”


“Eh?” he blinked in surprise. The dragon servant earnestly requested a second kiss.


“One more please,” Kiyohime requested, this time using English, a language a Japanese servant like her shouldn’t have been accustomed to using. Tamamo’s vocabulary had infected her.


A second kiss, he supposed wouldn’t hurt, but was he did not have the time to show Kiyohime any sign of his confirmation. Before he could nod, the Berserker’s lips approached. The titanic spongey cushion of her upper lip knocked him down onto her palm and pressed down on him. His body was completely smothered and held firmly in place as Kiyohime gave him a powerful smooch. He felt his body mid-section pulled up by the vacuum-like suction caused by Kiyohime’s kiss.


“Grk! Wai-! Hold o-! Aaah!”


Kiyohime did not stop with just the second kiss. She went in for a third. And then a fourth. And then a fifth. Continuously, she slammed her lips down on the less than 2 cm tall man. Though Kiyohime had a small mouth, her lower lip was more than enough to cover the lower half of his body and her upper lip had plenty of room to press down on his torso. As gentle as Kiyohime started, each kiss increased in force and intensity, pounding him against Kiyohime’s palm. Just by giving Kiyohime one small concession, she demanded more.


“Kiyohi-! Gwagh! Sto-Whoah! Stop!”


But Kiyohime did not stop. She who had dammed up her own feelings to humbly get his approval finally had that dam break. A Berserker as love-struck as Kiyohime was not going to just accept a simple singular kiss. After getting his affection, her feelings overflowed.


“Ah~! How wondrous! Master’s kiss is so sweet,” Kiyohime exclaimed. “I can’t get enough.”


Sweet? Kiyohime was aware he had been under her foot earlier, right? Though he supposed love was blind, he didn’t think love would also have as much trouble smelling and tasting. The weight of Kiyohime smothering his body hitting him felt like several beds fell down on him. The stickiness of the saliva on her lips caused his body to cling to them and he was lifted up every time she lifted her head back to catch a breath.


He endured twelve kisses from Kiyohime before she stopped. She lifted her head back up away from her palm, but he quickly found his body rising up with her. His arm was painfully stretched by the force of her head snapping back because it was still stuck to her lips by her spit. His body hung limply high up in the air. Looking down so many meters to the floor below terrified him.


“Fufufu~!” the shaking from Kiyohime’s laughter nearly dislodged him. He was in a precarious position.


“K-Kiyohime! Please put me down!” he desperately shouted.


As though hearing his plea, Kiyohime’s palm rose up. He felt his feet touch the ground that was her hand. Kiyohime’s tongue extended out of her lips like a massive serpent and licked his right arm. The force of her tongue flicking him successfully freed him from the sticky cushion of her lower lip. He was glad and took a breath of relief.


Unfortunately, the Japanese servant did not give him any breathing room.


Looking down on him with her infatuated gaze, Kiyohime remained silent. That silence was accompanied by the sight of her licking her lips. Upon seeing her wet the soft weapons she had used to kiss him repeatedly, his body trembled.


“Kiyohime?” he took several steps back on Kiyohime’s hand but found his retreat blocked by her curled fingers.


“Master, I seem to have gone too far. Are you safe?” the Berserker asked.


Safe? Kiyohime was concerned for his safety? No, he quickly concluded that she wasn’t. Her eyes were fixed on his tiny form, inspect every millimeter of him with utter desire. It wasn’t the warm, tender gaze Kiyohime had given him earlier. It was now more like the gaze of a beast eyeing its meal. 


And unfortunately, his comparison was accurate.


“It looks like you are unharmed. Then allow me to continue. This Kiyohime wants to take in every last bit of you, Master.”


Kiyohime’s words were followed up by her opening her mouth wide. The dragon girl’s maw was an enormous, damp chasm to him. Her pungent breath was gale that knocked him back into Kiyohime’s fingers.


“I suppose this is very much in character for the dragon I’ve become, don’t you think, Master?” Kiyohime asked. She lowered her face so that her mouth and lips were directly in front of him. “Dragons eat heroes, do they not?”


They did. Kiyohime had told him many times to be wary of her as she got stronger and more dragon-like. She had even warned him before that she could eventually transform into a dragon and eat him if he lied to her. He never expected her to attempt the same thing in human form, however.


“W-wait! Kiyohime. Let me use a command sp-”


Kiyohime’s thirteenth kiss enveloped his body, but it was not just her lips that she used this time. Immediately after her lips pressed him against the dragon servant’s fingers, her tongue extended, lifting his body up and off her palm. She was attempting a French kiss, but at his scale, he could easily fit in her mouth. Kiyohime’s monstrous tongue then immediately retracted and he was pulled in.


“Mmmph! Gwargh! No, I’m inside,” he struggled to stand but was still stuck to Kiyohime’s tongue inside her mouth. He could see all around him the walls of teeth that were each his size. Behind him was the light of the outside world, but it quickly disappeared as Kiyohime closed her mouth. He was trapped inside the woman’s cavernous maw.


He wasn’t safe from Kiyohime’s love. Without a moment’s rest, Kiyohime’s tongue curled and tossed him into the air. His 1/100th scale body flew inside Kiyohime’s mouth and landed back down on her tongue. The leviathan-like muscle then knocked him up the damp, solid roof of her mouth, pinning him to the ceiling. The muggy prison got hotter as Kiyohime increased the pressure of her tongue. The tensile tongue fondled and enveloped him, tasting every part of his body as it swept over him and stroked his arms, legs, torso, and face.


At less than 2 cm tall, he was rendered nothing more than a morsel Kiyohime could have for a snack. She played with his tiny form with her tongue the same way a child would with a piece of candy. He feared the idea of Kiyohime swallowing him. Whenever her tongue lifted up and he would tumble down towards the back of her mouth, he struggled as much as he could to keep himself from falling further down the pit that was her throat. It was almost impossible to do so, however, because the saliva that was building up in Kiyohime’s swampy mouth continued to coat him. He was not only soaked but he was drowning in the ball of saliva that was building up. Even if his voice did manage to escape his throat, however, the deafening sound of Kiyohime smacking her lips and swishing her tongue and saliva around easily drowned him out.


“Some… body… help…,” he was able to gasp between exhausted breaths during the brief instance of time that Kiyohime relaxed her tongue, but Kiyohime continued to grind his body all over her mouth. He wanted to open his mouth to speak and declare a command spell to get Kiyohime to stop, but the minute he prepared himself to do so and opened his mouth, a torrent of spit came rushing in. Between being beaten down by a tongue that rivaled giant lamias to drowning in a pool of saliva, he was helpless. His fate was up to Kiyohime to decide as she could easily swallow him without a second thought. He needed to get out. He couldn’t hold out for much longer. But how could he do that? Someone as small as he was couldn’t possibly break free from a giant woman’s mouth.


 “Zabaniya [Delusional Poison Body]!”


“Hmph?!”


Before he lost his senses to Kiyohime, a miracle happened. On his scale, that miracle was more akin to a cataclysm however. While clinging to the tip of the dragon’s tongue, another serpentine pink viper entered the cavity of her mouth. In Kiyohime’s shock, she tried to speak. The echo of her voice attempting to escape her now covered mouth assaulted him, deafening his ears as the titanic tongues fought. A cloudy, thick bile dripped down from the newcomer tongue and enveloped him. He was surprised to find that it wasn’t harmful to him, but the opposite was the case to Kiyohime. The second it touched the inside of her mouth, the giant dragon servant’s movements weakened. The tongue that had been his captor fell limp while the intruder grew stronger. He was wrapped in the a long, slim tongue and coated in dark saliva.


Then, he was pulled out: out of Kiyohime’s mouth and into another. He heard a distant thud on the other side of the closed lips of the new cavern he had been taken to. Kiyohime had been attacked. By who, he couldn’t see because he was trapped in that person’s mouth, but to his immediate relief, the other person was at least not moving her tongue any more than she needed to.


It was then that the closed opening behind him finally rose up. Kiyohime’s assailant opened her mouth. He suddenly found the cave he was in tip. The steep slope caused by the person tipping her head caused him to fall off on a dark palm with fingerless gloves. He landed with an abrupt thud, but he was finally free of the oppressive atmosphere inside those women’s mouths.


“Master, the threat has been detained.” A soft voice entered his ears. His eyes widened upon realizing the identity of the voice’s owner. Turning his head, he saw a dark skinned face looking down on him from above.


“Serenity…,” he mumbled as his body tried to regain his energy. He invoked his Mystic Code to apply some first aid, but he was still exhausted.


Hassan of Serenity, one of many Assassin-class servants in his charge, had been his savior. That explained how she was so easily able to surprise incapacitate Kiyohime. Hassan of Serenity’s body was poisonous and her Noble Phantasm she often used for his sake was a toxic kiss. She had taken Kiyohime off guard to claim him. The only reason Serenity’s kiss hadn’t killed him had to have been his [Poison immunity].


The poison girl gently rubbed his head with the tip of her finger. “You are safe now, Master. I have accepted orders to protect you.”


He stood up using Serenity’s finger as a crutch. Orders? He had thought Serenity’s strike had been too coincidental.


“The Shield Servant, Mashu, requested my favor…” she explained, but for some odd reason, trailed off.


“Serenity?” he did not like the way the assassin paused after having dealt with Kiyohime.


Though unable to hear him, Serenity quickly became aware of his worries. She pulled her finger back and away from him and blushed. “Sorry… I didn’t think you would be as cute as a small animal like this, Master.” 


It was a good thing Serenity was gentle… well for an assassin in any case. She was incredibly hesitant due to not being used to being touched or touching others asides from him. Additionally, if she had chosen to protect him, she wouldn’t purposefully harm his fragile self. He was thankful Mashu had actually gotten him some help despite him telling her to go on her own.


Kiss!


Before he could continue thinking, Serenity’s lips gently pressed against him. Unlike Kiyohime, she wasn’t forceful. There was only enough strength to slightly knock him off balance.


“Ah, I am glad. Even like this, you aren’t dying to my poison,” Serenity breathed a sigh of relief. “I am here to serve you, Master. Though small, you are my lord.”


Serenity’s words comforted him, though he was still very well aware he was still in danger. He was still small, meaning Mashu hadn’t been successful. He had to find out what was going on before anything happened.


“We have to get to Mashu,” he shouted and waved his arms on Serenity’s palm as wildly as he could to try to get her to understand him, but he was simply too small for his voice to carry up to her ears. He could see the servant frown as he tried to speak to her.


“Master, I cannot hear you,” she spoke. Thankfully, his own intentions were easy enough to understand that she did not have to be able to hear him. “But I think I know your intentions. You wish to get back to the others, correct? Understood. I will take you there… Though we should also clean you up along the way…”


At those words, he was elated. Freedom and progress. Serenity was an ally he could count on. Though, like Kiyohime, she could also be affectionate, she was professional where it mattered. Not being a Berserker went a long way. He now had two normal sized women to help his bug sized self get everyone back to normal. Now all he had to do was get back to Mashu.


… But the mistreatment of his miniscule self did not leave even with Serenity’s arrival.


“Forgive me, Master, but there is no other place I can place you without you falling out. My weapon’s pouch is too dangerous for you,” he found his body plucked up by the shirt by Serenity’s fingers. He found himself lowered down to Serenity’s waist where he could see her slightly pull out a gap in her skintight tights.


“You’re kidding me,” he was in disbelief. He was aware Serenity wore revealing clothes, but he realized he wouldn’t get any proper rest any time soon.


The assassin-class servant lowered him in so that he was between her outer thigh and her skintight suit. She then let go over the fabric, causing it to snap back, trapping him between the black fabric and Serenity’s dark skin. The warmth of Serenity’s body immediately flowed into him along with her scent. While he was immune to poison, the aroma of Serenity’s toxic body was strong enough to daze him. It was a thick, murky haze that strangely had the flowery scent of lilies of the valley and hydrangeas.


As Serenity began to move, he could feel her muscles stretch and the fabric pressing into him struggle to keep up with her. She did not want to be rough on him by moving stealthily around Chaldea, which he was thankful for, but pressed against her thigh, he could feel every motion she made as Hassan of Serenity walked to her destination. They left the fallen Kiyohime asleep in her room, hoping she would wake up and think everything had been nothing more than an alcohol induced dream.






Chapter End Notes:

Notes - 

Kiyohime Eating - Taken from her Ascension dialogue lines

‘One More Please’ - Borrowed from Tamamo no Mae’s Engrish from Fate/Extra.

Hassan of the Serenity Ascension - 3rd Ascension for seeing her face properly

Poison Immunity - a plot point regarding the Master who has such a resistance


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 01]


Story Battle Node (2 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Berserker] Kiyohime (feet)

HP: 50,000 HP

Buffs: [Drunken Motion] - Inflict [Poison] on all enemies and self once per turn (10 turns).

NP: 5 turn charge - [Smother in my Scent] - Heavy damage on all enemies. Inflict [Poison] (10 turns). Decrease Debuff Resistance (3 turns)


Wave 2

Opponent: [Berserker] Kiyohime (lips)/[Berserker] Kiyohime (tongue)

HP: 1 Break Bar. 100,000 HP for lips. Changes to 200,000 HP for tongue.

Buffs: (Burning Endless Desire): Apply Guts that revive at 50% (Unremovable).

Break Bar Skill: [Master Love] - Apply Invincible (1 turn). Inflict [Burn] and [Poison] to all enemies (10 turns).

NP: 5 turn charge. [Flame-Colored Kiss] - Increase Buster Card Effectiveness (1 turn). Heavy damage on all enemies. Inflict [Burn] and [Poison] to all enemies (10 turns)


Available Story Supports: ??? ([Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity).


Drops: Mysterious Divine Wine + Berserker Monument + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes