- Text Size +

Chapter 6c: BB Channel Special - Subjugation of the Giant Mermaid (3 of 4)

Servant(s): [Lancer] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Lancer)


AI-Type servants dominated electronic space. Originating from the Moon Cell, BB and her Alter Egos made their domain in a digital sea of data. Meltryllis’s power, as great as it was already in Chaldea, was at but a fraction of its true potential due to the limits the Planet put on the Alter Egos Servants.


Within the parameters of the digital sea, however, the story was different. Skills that couldn’t be maintained properly in reality could exist in a world of data. Reconstructing and absorbing data could force one to the level cap, the physical plane could be rewritten and compressed with ease, worlds could be distorted on a whim, and even size could be limitless. These cheat abilities were the heart and lifeblood of the Moon Cell Servants. That was why Meltryllis had created her very own Digital Sea with the power of the Holy Grail.


But anything digital was at the mercy of the chaotic Little Devil AI, BB.


“Hello? Hello? Senpai, can you hear my loving voice? It’s everybody’s favorite Last Boss kouhai, BB!”


BB had hacked her way into the Digital Sea and was now projecting her BB Channel show on the walls of Meltryllis’s indoor pool. 


The sadistic-type Alter Ego was not pleased. She had to spit out her Master back into the water to speak clearly after having been zapped out of nowhere. “Why do you always have to ruin my fun, BB?”


A laugh escaped the MoonCancer AI. “For once it isn’t entirely my fault, Meltryllis. We have a professional killjoy with us ready to protect her Master’s chastity. She’s the one who came up to me and asked me for the favor.”


“Huh?”


“BB?! What do you mean by killjoy?” a familiar voice entered the shrunken Master’s ears. It was not a part of the digital transmission though. It was from above.


Crash!


“Kyaa! Hey! My ceiling!” “Whoa!”


Destroying the ceiling of Meltryllis’s indoor pool, an enormous figure clad in white came falling down with a massive shield.


Splash!


The shrunken Master was blown away by the shockwave of the massive cannonball the newest intruder performed into the water. He was knocked underwater and far from the impact point by a powerful tsunami of a wave that would have been considered large even at normal size.


When he came back up, the 1.7 cm Master found himself looking up at a barefoot standing on top of the water with the power of mana footholds. Another foot was slowly being pulled out of the water. He followed the pale peach colored legs up into the sky until he saw white and pink. He recognized that white and pink one-piece swimsuit dress and that familiar Chaldea regulation jacket no matter how large it looked.


“Mashu?”


Still under the influence of the command seal order to notice him, Mashu, clad in her Swimsuit of Perpetual Summer, was able to hear his voice just like the cheat-AI BB and the Grail-powered Meltryllis. She looked down to see her tiny Senpai floating between by her feet like a fragment of a scrap of driftwood. “Senpai! You’re okay! Thank goodness you’re safe.”


Okay was the complete opposite of what he was. The Master had been eaten, swallowed, and pulled back out for another round by the voracious Alter Ego. Andersen and Lord El-Melloi were still in there as well, he was sure.


“Mashu… get us out of here... please...” he weakly asked.


“Roger that, Senpai,” nodded the serious Shielder. She took a step forward while holding her shield. “Serenity, BB, some assistance, please.”


“Understood.” “Fine. Fine. It’s time for BB to steal the show!”


Following Mashu’s request, BB shut off her communication on the hacked walls of the indoor pool. Immediately after she did, she transported herself and the poison assassin Hassan of the Serenity into the pool beside Mashu. Before she hit the water, Serenity used a mana foothold to jump back onto solid ground so she wouldn’t immediately poison the pool. BB on the other hand twirled her baton. Her outfit became Self-Modified so that she was now clad in only a leotard-like white swimsuit and her black and purple cloak. For a moment though, the Master thought he saw the purple turn red but that was the least of his concerns when he realized BB had appeared directly above him. Looking up, he saw a bare foot coming straight down at him.


Splash!


“Waaah! Blargh… Blub!” the tiny Master was pushed straight down into the pool waters by the toes of the swimsuit clad MoonCancer’s foot. He struggled helplessly as he was pinched between BB’s second and third toes beneath the surface of the digital sea. It was only when BB decided to raise her leg out of the water that the Master was able to breathe again. He weakly picked his head up while caught between BB’s wet toes.


“Fufu~n. Did you miss me, Senpai?” giggled the kouhai-type AI. “I bet you didn’t expect me to come back with Mashu to mount a rescue.”


“... Can I… answer that later?” he had to spit out the water he had swallowed up. He had another question in mind. “How did you get here?”


Not only was this Melt’s grail powered digital sea, the sea was in the Halloween Singularity sealed by Osakabehime’s reclusive shut-in tendencies.


“Are you doubting a Super Hacker Kouhai like me, Senpai?” BB raised her leg even higher. The height from the top of her leg to the water below was on par with being atop a skyscraper. She wasn’t exactly swimming or even treading water. She was just floating with part of her body submerged in water. 


“N-No. Not at all,” he did not want to fall back into the water. Despite the salty smell emanating from the MoonCancer servant’s toes, it was preferable being on her foot to being in Melt’s liquid territory.


“When you went into Osakabehime’s room, Senpai, Serenity and I had to find someone who could break into it,” Mashu explained, reaching into her jacket pocket to reveal a card. He realized it was the one BB had given to them after she had toyed around with them. “We didn't have too many other options, so we used BB’s card to ask for her help.”


Had BB expected they’d need her all along? If so, couldn’t she have come sooner so they wouldn’t have had to trudge through Osakabehime’s room and then get caught by Meltryllis? … No, she wouldn’t have helped just to make things easy. BB loved to toy with her playthings. She wouldn’t have gotten involved until it got to this point because she enjoyed watching them struggle.


Though it seemed BB actually had an excuse for only coming in now.


“It wasn’t easy getting in here, Senpai. Breaking into a NEET’s room isn’t unfamiliar to me, but her castle’s another story. It was only because an ant hole opened up that I could access Meltryllis’s digital sea,” BB explained, putting her thumb and forefinger with a separation that was around his height.


A hole? That must have been Andersen’s doorways in and out of Himeji Castle. It looked like using up Andersen’s mana hadn’t been a waste after all.


BB plucked him off her feet and pulled herself out of the water and onto a hexagonal platform she generated from data. She sat with one leg over the other with the Master held in one hand the same way one would hold a wine glass.


“Well, in any case, Master,” informed the prankster AI, “Melt’s second SG is in full force today. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her like this. It’s a little distorted, but considering she’s drunk from excess mana right now, her inner desires must have risen up to the surface.”


“So what should we do?” he asked.


“Why the obvious thing of course,” giggled the sadistic-type kouhai. “Brutally mug her of that mana source, knock her out, and violate her for all she’s worth.”


He hoped BB was exaggerating, but she was making sense. Meltryllis’s condition was because of the grail. If they got it away from her, she could get back to normal and everything would be settled. Having to beat her up though... could they do it? 


Without warning, BB unceremoniously plucked the Master up between her fingers. She then used the Self-Modification skill to make a small opening in her swimsuit.


“Whoa- BB, what are you-? Mmph!” The Master suddenly fell until he found himself surrounded by warm flesh. BB had dropped him into her cleavage and sealed him up when she restored her white swimsuit. Sweat and water dripped down onto his 1.7 cm body, but he found it was not enough to make him slip any further down. He couldn’t move, pressed on all sides by BB’s immense bosom. 


A holographic panel then suddenly appeared in front of the Master’s face, showing him what was going on outside. BB was granting him the viewpoints of all three of his Servants. “Here you go, Senpai - a nice comfy seat to watch the program. You can give orders from there, can’t you?”


Orders? So it was going to be a battle? 


“It’s three against one, Meltryllis. Please hand over the grail so we can turn everyone back to normal,” Mashu demanded.


That was right. For once, they had an advantage. There were three normal sized ladies on the Master’s side ready to contend against the drunken Alter Ego. Though he was smaller, it was like usual - having a team of servants he could help command to defeat an enemy. They could rescue Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II. They could weaken Meltryllis enough to get the grail out of her possession.


“It looks like you’ve got the idea, Senpai,” BB smugly smiled. She purposefully jumped, smother the Master between the two round orbs that strained in her purposefully tight swimsuit. “Just leave it to BB and her minions. If I can get in your good graces by beating on my Alter Ego, I’d say that’s a victory in my book.”


She’d get in his good graces more easily if she didn’t fool around all the time… But then again, that was BB for you. If there was anyone who could beat an Alter Ego, it’d be their creator right?


But Meltryllis would never be willing to make it easy for them. She scowled. BB’s hacking as well as Mashu’s and Serenity’s intrusion into her domain was unwelcome. She extended her left arm. The Holy Grail appeared when she did.


“You really think it will be that easy, you three?” Meltryllis did not look like someone who was cornered. “As long as I have the Holy Grail, I can continue my doll paradise… Well, maybe I should make it so that you all are dolls to me as well.”


The moment she said those words, magical energy started to overflow from the golden chalice. Sweat trickled down the Master’s neck. Them too? No. If she turned the [Females] in Chaldea small too, who else would be able to stand a chance against Meltryllis?


Clang!


“Gyaa!”


A throwing knife stealthily reached the grail, knocking it out of Meltryllis’s hands and into the ocean water in an instant.


“I’ve hit the target, Master.” Serenity declared. The Alter Ego class may have had an offensive advantage against Assassins but that did not mean they had a defensive one. She had remained behind Mashu and BB waiting for the opportunity to get the grail away.


“Alright. Now to get the grail before she can use it.”


The Master cheered, but it was too early to have done so. Meltryllis was unfazed by having her powersource knocked out of her hands. Though Mashu had been ready to charge in to grab it, she stopped. A foreboding air poured out from the swimsuit-clad Alter Ego.


“Oh? Did you think you could disarm me just by knocking the Grail?”


“She’s right, Senpai,” BB remained her usual composed and smug self even though she was aware of what was going on. “The Last Boss has more than one transformation. I believe we’ve initiated her next phase.”

 

That was correct. At the location of the grail, the Master noticed the water started flowing towards it. It was then that he realized - that water was Meltryllis.


“Oh no.”


“If you don’t want me to turn you into dolls, then I should just make myself someone who can consider you dolls then,” the swimsuit-clad Alter Ego declared as her body began to absorb the water gathering around the grail. As it did, the Servants saw the water level lowering in the pool.


“S-Senpai, she’s gathering power,” Mashu announced the obvious.


BB frowned as she craned her neck up. “Melt, Huge Scale is Kingprotea’s id_es! Not yours!”


Serenity was becoming nervous. “Let’s make a strategic retrea-,”


Slam!


“Waaaaaah!” “Kyaa!” “Ngk!”


Before the assassin’s sentence could be completed, all three servants were smacked by a white wall sweeping across the building.The instant Meltryllis took control of the entire pool’s worth of water, it became a part of her form. She did not wait for the trio to prepare. She swept her arm clean across the now emptied pool, striking Mashu, BB, and Serenity clear into the far wall.


“Mmph!” The Master felt the impact too, though his priority was avoiding being crushed by BB’s boobs which had slammed into each other when the AI in question made a person-sized hole in the wall.


“Ouchouchouch… I expected she’d take her anger out on me, but not this quickly...” BB groaned.


“S-she got bigger,” Mashu was nervous standing up against the giant Meltryllis who was lying on her belly, staring down at them. “B-but we’ve fought bigger before.”


It was true that they had fought bigger creatures, servants, and Beasts before, but it was still intimidating going up against Meltryllis.


How big was she? She was more than big enough for the shrunken Master before, but now she was large enough for the other female servants to be proper dolls to her. At ten times her normal height, Meltryllis loomed over them with her piercing blue gaze.


“My~! Quite the sight we have here - two lovely figures and an ugly knockoff right before me eyes,” the 16 m Meltryllis smiled.


“Knockoff? As your creator, would you be th-Kyaa!” To BB’s surprise, she was targeted right from the start. Meltryllis’s sleeve-covered hand scooped her up and pulled her towards Meltryllis’s face. “First Passionlip smacks me in her Interlude and now this? It's starting to feel like BB’s hated here...”


Considering her attitude, of course Meltryllis and Passionlip would treat her poorly. More often than not, she deserved it, but because he was inside BB’s boobs at that very moment, the Master did not want Meltryllis to treat her poorly.


“You know, BB, I’ve been wanting to be rid of your annoying face since the start. Now that you’re in my hands, why not do just that?” Meltryllis suggested, opening her mouth.


“Fufu~. As if I’d allow that,” BB stayed confident. Since Melt was not good at holding things properly, BB’s hands were still free to wave her baton. “Sakura Beam!”


A pink colored beam fired into Meltryllis’s mouth directly. However, what BB and her captive Master didn’t expect was that it did nothing to stop the advance of Meltryllis’s mouth.


“Huh? Hey wait. Isn’t vore supposed to be Kazuradrop’s sett-”


Chomp!


“Mogu… Mogu...” Meltryllis mumbled as her mouth closed up on half of BB’s body. Even BB was helpless against the giant prima donna. Inside her mouth, her tongue swished about, slamming into BB’s face and torso.


“Bleck. Gross. Wai- Kyaa!” BB was against being toyed with. She was the one who was supposed to be toying with others, not the other way around. Not only was she confronted with Meltryllis’s tongue but she was held in place by her teeth which pressed down on her gut so that she couldn’t move as the Alter Ego licked her like a lollipop.


“Blargh! Mashu, Serenity, a little help here?” the Master was also in need of assistance as Meltryllis’s saliva seeped through the openings in BB’s swimsuit. Through the gaps by her armpits, saliva poured in like a waterfall of water, slowly filling the small gap right beneath BB’s breasts. From above where her neck was, a storm of sticky spit flooded down onto him. He found himself adhered to BB’s bosom and nearly drowning at the same time.

 

Thanks to BB’s meddling though, the Master could see what was happening outside. It seemed Mashu and Serenity were also having a difficult time fighting the giant Meltryllis. With both her hands free now that only BB’s legs were dangling out of her mouth, she was able to deal with both of them.


“Grk… I won’t fall here…,” Mashu was being held in place and held down by just Meltryllis’s right arm. It’s weight was heavy, pushing her into the ground. She tried to move her shield so she could get enough breathing room to be able to smack Meltryllis’s sleeved hand away but all Meltryllis had to do was rotate her wrist slightly and Mashu’s struggles were rendered moot.


Yawn!


“You can try all you want, Mashu. I’m not even using my full weight yet,” Meltryllis seemed bored by the Shielder’s poor attempt at lifting her hand. She was speaking fairly well for someone with a mouthful of BB. As for Serenity, Meltryllis was smugly kicking her feet up and down as the girl tried to hit her at her exposed legs.


Whoosh!


“Tch,” Hassan of the Serenity clicked her tongue after having to avoid a pillar-sized silver leg. Meltryllis’s prosthetic legs defended her thighs and butt, and her swimsuit was thick enough that her daggers couldn’t pierce through. Either the size difference had strengthened the material or the grail had strengthened her body along with her size.


“So weak. So weak,” giggled Meltryllis. “You’ll need something better than those plastic trinkets if you want to give me an acupuncture session.”


She was playing around. Whatever Mashu and Serenity did amounted to very little to the giant swimsuit clad Servant. Her size along with the grail had strengthened her to a point where she was taking no damage.


“BB, Mashu, there’s something I need you two to do,” the Master knew he had to rely on the little devil AI and his kouhai who could hear him.


“I’m a little... busy here, Senpai… Bleck...” BB struggled to break free of Meltryllis’s maw, but it was impossible when the girl wasn’t even using her full force to bite down on her. “Gyaah! Gross! This swimsuit’s supposed to be for a special occasion at the beach, not for getting slobbered on by a flat chested prima donna!”


“Serenity, please keep aiming for Meltryllis’s b-butt,” Mashu stuttered, preoccupied with guarding.


The Master continued shouting orders while smothered in BB’s bosom as the situation got worse outside.


“Well, I guess it’s my turn now, isn’t it?” Meltryllis smirked as she lurched her body forward across the ground.


“Huh? Waaaa-”


Whaam!


The white sleeve and arm weight pushing down on Mashu left the Shielder, but in its place, a shadow fell over her as Meltryllis jumped onto her. The lack of fat (as Andersen often put it) around Meltryllis’s chest made Mashu’s defeat all the more painful when the 16 m Servant slammed down on her.


“Mgrk… Heavy…,” Mashu who had been able to endure so many Noble Phantasms head on, but those were attacks meant to annihilate, not incapacitate. She was pinned down and stunned by Meltryllis with ease. To make matters worse, the grail-powered Servant’s body was incredibly wet, which was expected of a queen of water who had used an entire pool to grow in size. The trouble for Mashu was that there was nothing to push back. Her hands slipped whenever she tried, rendering her helpless underneath the giant Servant’s body weight.


Serenity also ran into trouble because of Meltryllis’s sudden lunge. Why? Because the legs Meltryllis had been swinging back and forth while lying her her back suddenly moved towards her. She couldn’t escape their range in time and was smacked by the steel prosthetic…


Right into Meltryllis’s butt.


“Mmfft?!” the poison assassin was stunned to find herself kissing the sadistic ballerina’s firm rear end. Meltryllis wasn’t finished yet either. Her flexibility was as fluid as water itself. She was able to bend her knees so that her long metal legs were able to touch her butt. The silver prosthetics pushed Serenity further into the girl’s right butt cheek, not only sealing her movements but also slowly suffocating her as her face was completely covered by her flesh.


It was a complete defeat - Meltryllis smiled seeing how helpless the three Servants were as she rested on the floor of her indoor water park + pool. They had thought that just because she was the size of a Super Giant monster to them, they had a chance at winning. Boosted by the grail this High Servant was beyond any dragon or hydra or spriggan. She had gone past her standard Alter Ego class. Her [Spirit Origin] seemed to have been rewritten to [Lancer], which was probably a blessing for Serenity who was taking a brunt of the damage against Meltryllis’s butt. 


At this size, anyone normal sized was a doll to her, and she relished that fact. She wondered how her tiny Master looked considering she was now 1000 times bigger than him. How big was that - on the level of kilometers? He’d be millimeters in size to her, an absolutely splendid scale to have him in her opinion. She couldn’t hear him while he and BB were being drowned in her mouth, but even if she opened it, she would probably have to grab more energy from the Holy Grail to enhance her hearing to listen to his miniscule voice. Well, it didn’t matter to her. With the last bit of resistance pressed up against her body, she was free to do whatever she wanted to Chaldea. The entire frozen facility was going to become her plaything.


But unbeknownst to Meltryllis, she had been shortsighted. Being unable to hear the Master was her folly. Chaldea’s Master, after all, was known for solving problems that involved Servants and the Holy Grail. He could think under pressure, and Meltryllis had given him all of the pressure he needed for a plan to be hatched.


“We’re so close, but I still need to use two, huh? By the power of my Command Spells… I order you: Exchange places!”


This was a line that only was heard by the cheat-AI BB and Mashu who already had a command seal order on her, but it did not matter if it went unheard by Meltryllis and Serenity. The last two command spells were used up as the order was activated.


“Hm…?” Meltryllis was astonished when a red light started to pour out from two points on her body: her mouth and her butt.


The next thing Meltryllis knew, there was a foul taste in her tongue. Her tongue felt as though it was burning, as though some Bathory-tier cooking had entered her body. Just what was it? Just who was in her mouth?


“Zabaniya [Delusional Poison Body]!”


“Bleck. Yuck. What?!” Meltryllis spat out the girl in her mouth. When she looked down however, she found it was not the purple haired MoonCancer she hated. Yes, her hair was purple, but this was the dark skinned Hassan.


Which meant...


Turning around, she saw her despised BB smiling while wearing a nurse’s uniform as cosplay. What was worse for Meltryllis was what she was holding - a giant syringe. 


“C.C.C [Cursed Cupid Cleanser]!”


“Kyaaaaaaah!” A painful sharp feeling hit Meltryllis right in her exposed butt. That devilish BB had injected her. Injected her with what? Her body knew immediately because it began coursing through her.


But how? Meltryllis grumbled. How had she gotten there?


‘Serenity, please keep aiming for Meltryllis’s b-butt.’ She recalled Mashu’s oddly placed request earlier. She figured it out. It had been the Master’s plan all along to get Serenity trapped by her. Since the assassin couldn’t hear his orders, Mashu had to pass it along. To think he’d be capable of tricking her even in his miserable state...


This was bad, Meltryllis realized. If there was anybody who caused her problems, it was BB. As her original creator, BB had authority over the digital sea and her Alter Egos. That included the ability to remove her cheats and weaken her. What she had injected into Meltryllis was an anti-virus - one designed to separate her from the grail’s mana. She should have just crushed her when she had the chance instead of playing around. Now, she was being weakened to the point where she could be affected by Serenity’s poison. Her solid body began leaking water like a balloon that had holes popped in it.


“H-How did you…?” was all Meltryllis could get out before a third light began to glow from beneath her. “Huh?”


“Lord Camelot [Fortress of the Distant Utopia]!”


With her body weakened by BB’s antivirus and Serenity’s poison, Meltryllis found herself unable to push down the powerful shield Noble Phantasm that Mashu deployed. She found her giant body lifted up. She slammed into the ceiling of the indoor pool-themed digital sea she had created.


“Nggk… No… You can’t...,” Meltryllis struggled as her body was pressed against the ceiling. Cracks were starting to appear in the ceiling, but what was worse for her was that she was losing water, meaning her size was going back to its original state. “Noooooo!”


She popped like a balloon. Water burst in all directions as Meltryllis was squeezed out of the last bit of water she had absorbed from the grail. When Mashu’s noble phantasm was over, she dropped unceremoniously from the ceiling with an inelegant ‘plop!’ sound. The Holy Grail, on the other hand, landed on the pool tiles with a metallic clang.


“Grk… My doll paradise...” Meltryllis continued to struggle. She was still influenced by her extreme [Doll Mania]. She tried to reach the Grail but was having trouble steadying herself. Her eyelids were heavy. Using up what energy she had left to strain herself, she finally succumbed to exhaustion and stopped.


She had been defeated. That much was clear. Without any Holy Grail powering her up, the Alter Ego couldn’t endure her own injuries and mana depletion. She was helplessly sprawled on the floor as the trio of Servants surrounded her.


“Da Da Da Da! You’ve got a Holy Grail!” BB picked up the wish granting device and raised it up high, making an ‘Item GET’ sound effect with her voice. It was hard for her to remain playful, however, while completely coated in spit from being eaten up by Meltryllis. “Bleck. More than just a debuff cleansing, I need a full bath after this.”


“Agreed,” Serenity, who had been teleported into BB’s place earlier and was also covered in saliva, also agreed. She was also a little angry since she hadn’t heard the Master’s orders. “Master, I would have appreciated more of a warning...”


BB used her self modification one more time to open a hole in her swimsuit and pull the shrunken Master out from between her boobs. The 1.7 cm boy was exhausted, but they had finally succeeded. Meltryllis was lying on the floor, sprawled out and defeated in the middle of the three girls. Her [Spirit Origin], as well, had returned to her normal Alter Ego self… or rather, it had dropped a few Ascensions as well considering she was wearing a full black outfit again.


“We did it, Senpai,” Mashu smiled while exhausted. “We’ve beaten the culprit and obtained the Holy Grail. Now all we have to do is change everyone back.”


“Yeah,” the Master nodded, looking at the fallen Meltryllis from where he stood on BB’s gloved hand. She had caused a lot of trouble for the past few hours. Even if she had been influenced by the Holy Grail Fragment, it was clear that Meltryllis was going to have to be punished for what she had done. She had taken advantage of all of Chaldea on a whim. 


But at the same time, the Master was worried. This came from Meltryllis’s desires for a hobby friend. Maybe if she had more outlets for her desires, this wouldn’t happen again.


He refused to remain small and be one of those outlets though. As BB held him in one hand and the Holy Grail in the other, the Master climbed BB’s fingers until he reached her opposite hand where the Grail was. The moment he touched it, he found himself overwhelmed with a near unlimited amount of mana. All he had to do was to touch it and he’d be able to manipulate it to turn things back to normal. He closed his eyes and made his wish - a wish to repair all of the damage and undo all of the changes Meltryllis had done.


 


Chapter End Notes:

Notes:


Other Appearing Servants: [MoonCancer] BB and [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity

Swimsuit of Perpetual Summer - Mashu’s Swimsuit

BB’s Authority - BB being Meltryllis’s ‘mother’ in a sense, she is capable of reigning in Melt

Swimsuit BB - 3rd Ascension Swimsuit but the cloak is not red since she isn’t the Summer 3 MoonCancer yet.

Meltryllis’s Second SG - Doll Mania

Huge Scale id-es - Kingprotea’s cheat ability to get constantly bigger

Kazuradrop - Fate/Extra CCC Foxtail manga describes this unimplement Sakura-face and her size heavy qualities

Cursed Cupid Cleaner - BB’s in-game Noble Phantasm is a large shot which decreases debuff resistance.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Himeji Castle]


Story Battle Node (3 of 4):

1 Wave

Opponent: [Lancer] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Lancer) (Mouth)/ [Lancer] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Lancer) (Rear)

HP: 2 Break Bar (350,000 HP for first, 300,000 for the other)

Buffs: [Ocean’s Leviathan] - Increase [NP Charge] by 1 every turn. Recover 3000 HP per turn. 

Skills: [Giant Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (3 turns). Apply [Evade] (1 turn).

Break Bar Skill: [Squeezing out the Last Drop] - Clear debuffs. Fully fills [NP Gauge]. Apply [Evade] (1 turn)

NP (Mouth): 4 turn charge. [Huge Scale Leviathan] - Apply [Ignore Invincible]. Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. Applies [Skill Seal] and [NP Seal] (1 turn).

NP (Rear): 4 turn charge. [Huge Scale Pool Queen] - Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. Applies [Stun], [Skill Seal], and [NP Seal] (1 turn). Increases self [Critical Rate] (3 turns).

Hidden Status: High Resistance to Debuffs but will be heavily affected by skills that decrease Debuff Resistance


Available Story Supports: [Moon Cancer] BB, [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity


Drops: Mysterious Divine Wine + Forbidden Page + Secret Gem of Lancer x2 + Chaldea Observation Notes