- Text Size +

Chapter 6b: The Little Mermaid(’s Loving Feast) (2 of 4)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego(?)] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Alter Ego(?))


Water...


“Blargh… Master!”


Water as far as the eye could see… 


“Grk! Wake up, Master!”


To the three of them who were a hundred times smaller than normal, this was no pond or lake. It was an ocean.


“Damnit... Andersen, a little help here?”


“Don’t be a slave-driver. I exhausted all of my mana making that gateway earlier. I’m having a hard enough time staying afloat as is.”


He was looking out into an expansive sea of blue under a blinding sun. It was bright, a far contrast from the darkness of Osakabehime’s enclosed room in Himeji Castle they had been in.


“Blub. Grk… Good… Your eyes are opening. I was getting worried. Start swimming.”


Regaining consciousness, the Chaldean Master found he was being supported by the young version of Lord El-Melloi II as they floated on the surface of the ocean. The Master found he had lost enough strength from his encounter with Meltryllis that his Mystic Code returned back to his normal Chaldean one. It did not help to see that the water soaking him made him feel heavy.


“Where are we?” he asked, starting to tread water so his Servant could get some rest from straining himself keeping him afloat.


The three of them found themselves stranded in calm waters. It was like being in Okeanos again, only this time they had no ship.  There was no land nearby - only water, sunlight, and an imposing tile wall.


Wall?


Looking up again, the Master saw an electronic grid-like pattern in the sky. And in the distance, if he focused his eyes clearly, he could see what looked to be a tropical umbrella and a lawn chair.


They were in a pool. Meltryllis had created an entire indoor pool on the scale of the water parks he had been when he was still in Japan.


“Right. Melt!” he recalled, his head darting in every direction to search for the enormous Alter Ego. He saw nothing but water no matter where he turned.


“Did you lose a few brain cells when you lost oxygen, Master?” Andersen was surprised to learn his tablet floated in water and used it to support himself. “We were swept up in that inebriated lass’s skill.”


Skill? That was right. Meltryllis had turned herself into water, saying she wanted to change locations. 


Perfect Fluid - The B rank skill was Meltryllis’s link to the Leviathan which she was composed of. Her ability to transform into water had turned her entire body into water when she attacked them. She must have used the Holy Grail as a mana battery so that she could create another area in this already crowded Halloween singularity.  The entire mini-singularity that was host to all of the Halloween antics now also possessed a summer-like indoor water park thanks to the Alter Ego’s power - A four structure atop an already hot mess of structures piled on top one another.


“Ahahaha~ As expected of Master~ You’ve figured it out right after regaining consciousness~!” a laughing voice erupted from all directions. The calm pool waters suddenly churned from the power of the speaker. He knew who it was. There was no other person to choose in the first place.


“Melt!” he shouted as the waves battered the three of them. “Professor, can you see her?”


“No, but I can still sense our exit. Andersen’s portal is still open, only it’s beneath us,” the pseudo-Servant announced. “It seems this pool building’s on top of that haphazardly handled tower.”


“And I don’t have an iota of mana left in me to open another one,” Andersen admitted to his uselessness.


“Oh what lovely panicked voices~! I can’t get enough of it~!” Their conversation did not go unnoticed by Meltryllis. Again, the pool surged and waves carried them along as the Alter Ego’s voice spoke. “In this ocean, there is no escape. After all, this entire sea is me.”


“Hang on tight!” advised Lord El-Melloi as he joined Andersen in hanging onto his floating tablet and pulled the Master over as well. “She has full control over the waters.”


“Tch… Water and paper don’t mix. Neither does this tablet of mine,” complained Andersen. “If only I had just a bit of power.”


A bit of power? If there was anything he as a Master could do, it would be to provide at least that. If Andersen had something he could, he’d allow it. “Professor, your skills if you’d please.”


Lord El-Melloi was put on the spot by the Master’s order. “Now? Fine. I should’ve recovered enough to use them by now… Let’s go.”


Charging up Andersen’s mana, the author was grateful to get some of his strength back. “Frankly, it’s still not enough to use my Noble Phantasm, but at the very least I can do this!”


Slamming his hand down on the floating tablet, Andersen channeled his mana into it. The Caster Servant’s tablet, in place of a book, began to glow.


“Hm…? This is…?” “My body’s feeling lighter.”


The Little Mermaid’s Love. Andersen’s power over his own stories granted them an improved ability to survive the treacherous waters. When the glow faded, the other two let go of Andersen’s tablet and found they could more easily float. The author seemed to be exhausted after executing his skill.


“There… Hah… Hah...” the author’s breathing was erratic. “Sorry. No mermaid tails or gills today. I’m fresh out. But we can at least handle the water much more easily now.”


It was more than enough given their current situation. Andersen was a life-saver with the application of his skills. At the very least, now they wouldn’t easily be drowned by the pool’s waves.


Meltryllis was not impressed. “Oh. As expected of you, Mister Andersen. But it’s terribly inelegant if you skimp on your famous mermaids. Well, mermaids are inferior to swans anyways. Perhaps I should show you a true beauty beyond your fairy tale.”


“I don’t like the sound of that,” remarked El-Melloi II.


Splash!


“W-Whoa!” “Grk! My coat!” “Andersen!”


To the trio’s surprise, a white sleeve extended out of the water, one that was a hundred times their size. It emerged from beneath Andersen and lifted him up out of the water. Something inside of the sleeve pinched him by his damp coat which they were certain was Meltryllis’s hand.


Meltryllis’s arm was not the only thing to emerge from the water, however. Following it was her colossal head, her long purple hair tied up high with an azure ribbon and damp from the sea water she had created. Then came her shoulders, bare and thin but still unclimbable feminine hills to them. Then white frills and a deep blue fabric appeared, revealing an azure off-shoulder swimsuit that hugged Meltryllis’s slender body.


The shrunken Master found himself tilting his neck upwards from Meltryllis’s belly to her exposed shoulders before he was able to see her face which blocked the light of the sun shining down.


“Well, Master, I’ll be taking Mister Andersen with me as tribute for gracing you with this swimsuit I’ve been preparing for summer,” Meltryllis spoke clearly, but her face was still red. Though she seemed to have sobered up somewhat, she was still entranced by her grail-enhanced power. She dangled Andersen high up above them and tilted her head back. The Master could only tread water and watch as the Alter Ego opened her mouth.


“Andersen!”


“Hey-! Let me go you water-logged walrus!”


“Oh? Is that really what you want? Well, I suppose I shouldn’t deny your request, now should I?”


“That wasn’t remotely what I mea-”


“Aaaaa~hnm~.”


In an instant, Meltryllis tilted her sleeved hand so that Andersen was thrown off of it. The shrunken author didn’t have any time to finish his sentence before the Alter Ego’s mouth snapped shut on him. As they treaded water, the Master and Lord El Melloi II looked up to see Meltryllis’s tongue extend out of her mouth and sweep across her lips. She looked down at them with a knowing smile. With her right arm, clad in the poofy white sleeve that was a part of her elegant swimsuit, she tilted her head up and pointed at her neck.


Gulp!


She hadn’t chewed him up. She hadn’t savored him with her tongue. She hadn’t decided to spit him out. Meltryllis swallowed Hans Christian Andersen whole. 


“Ah~n! At 1:100 scale, it feels divine having them slithering down my throat,” the Leviathan rubbed her swimsuit clad belly contently. “That should stop his incessant chirping, though that fairy tale writer certainly wasn’t filling.”


The two remaining survivors turned white as a sheet. “Andersen!” “She bloody ate him!”


Turning her gaze back down to the pair who were still treading water by her stomach, Meltryllis stuck out her tongue. “I’m the Alter Ego of Pleasure, Master. I express love over the things I desire. I will literally become a tsunami that will swallow everything if I so pleased.”


Meltryllis was giving him an excuse for her actions, but she was completely unabashed by what she had done. It was clear to him that this was Meltryllis without any inhibitions whatsoever.


“Curse my unathletic self… Let’s get away, Master. There could be a drain or something at the end of the pool,” grumbled Lord El-Melloi II. Desperation was sinking in as he struggled to swim in the opposite direction of the giant Alter Ego.


Unfortunately, the pseudo-servant’s fear only served to spice up Meltryllis’s storm of sadistic passion. “Ara~ What’s with that pale face? You can’t get off midway now. I mean, this entire realm’s already become my sea.”


The Master was unable to follow as Meltryllis dove back under the water. The mere act of turning to the side and then dipping her head back under caused the pool waters to shift again. A current pulled the shrunken Master in a direction from the Clock Tower Lord. For a moment, he was pulled underwater. With Andersen’s influence still affecting him, he could see clearly despite the distance underwater.


Coming up from beneath the surface, an elegant figure was swimming, darting through the depths with her mouth open. The Master knew precisely what Meltryllis was aiming to do. She was playing around with her food. Still at 1/100th their normal size, they were not going to be able to move a single meter in this pool without Meltryllis’s permission.


“Professor!” he cried as he floated back up. He looked in the direction of the shrunken Caster to see he hadn’t even made it half a meter away. At the same time, a dark shadow was emerging from the waters directly beneath him.


Splash!


“Aaahn~!” “Uaaah!”


It was reminiscent of a movie scene. Like a shark, the moment she breached the ocean’s surface, Meltryllis caught the shrunken Servant in her mouth. The tiny Master watched as the Alter Ego’s entire body leapt up out of the water. His size made her return down all the more risky as she flipped in the air and started to fall in his direction.


For just a brief instant, he could have sworn Meltryllis winked at him just before her shadow descended.


“Ah-” was all the Master could say. The swimming Alter Ego purposefully did not complete her flip. She was aiming right for him. His vision filled with a view of Meltryllis’s swimsuit clad crotch. 


Slaaaaaam! Sploooosh!


“Blub blaugh blub blub!” the Master found himself forced downwards into the water by a meteoric pressure. He was shoved deeper and deeper by Meltryllis’s massive form. Pressed up against the swimsuit fabric, his insect sized body was no match for the momentum and weight. Then, as quickly as it had come to him, it left. Meltryllis, however, did not. THe shrunken Master found himself looking at a pair of eyes at least twice his size while underwater.


Again, Meltryllis was pointing at her throat. The Master turned pale seeing a lump slide down it as the giant Leviathan Alter Ego devoured the prey she had caught.


Gulp.


Lord El-Melloi II had been swallowed up as well. Meltryllis then swam back up to the surface, leaving him behind. The physically exhausted Master limply floated back up to the surface with the help of air bubbles that were twice his size. 


When he finally arrived back onto the surface, his surroundings were caught in Meltryllis’s shadow. She was treading water waiting for him.


“Fufu~n~ I appreciate the snack, Master, though for some reason, those Casters don’t taste as delicious to me in this form as I feel they should,” smiled the swimming Alter Ego.


She ate them both. The two Servants who had been helping him out, both Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II, had been so easily defeated and consumed by Meltryllis who was now feeling a high from the power the grail gave her access too.


And he was most certainly next.


“Come, Master,” beckoned Meltryllis. “Now that those nuisances are gone, you and me can have some dollhouse fun.”


Being her Master, Meltryllis was prepared to give him special treatment. The shrunken Master struggled to not be swept away by the flow of water as Meltryllis lowered her head back. Lying down on her back so she floated, she raised her belly and her legs so that they began to float.


“Uwoah...” The blue island that was Meltryllis’s swimsuit clad stomach rose up from the depths directly beneath him. The Master found himself swept into the slight trench formed by the form fitting outfit and the curve of Alter Ego of Pleasure’s slender stomach. “Urgh… At least there’s land...”


Gurgle. Gurgle.


His eyes shrank when he heard a noise from directly beneath him. The giant swimmer’s stomach was still grumbling.


Burp!


“Oh. Excuse me,” Meltryllis pretended to be meekly embarrassed. “It seems my meal didn’t agree with me.”


“Come on, Melt,” he tried to reason with the force of nature that was the Alter Ego of Pleasure. “We can talk to Medea to make you some more figures. You don’t have to use the grail to get yourself a bunch of dolls.”


Meltryllis smiled at his hopeless attempt at convincing her. “But of course I have to. How else am I going to share this blissful hobby with everyone in Chaldea? Surely you’ve noticed, Master. Those girls, they’ve been oh-so playful with you today, haven’t they? You must’ve been played with by others who’ve picked up my obsession.”


So that was why the other servants had been acting up. Meltryllis had purposefully shared her love of toying with small things with them through use of the Grail. He understood the idea of wanting others who shared the same hobby, but weren’t the model maker Medea and the goods collector Osakabehime enough? 


Apparently not, Meltryllis wanted all of Chaldea to share her hobby of not just doll collection but also doll play. It was true that Medea was too much of an artisan to want to destroy her creations and Osakabehime was more doujin-minded than doll-minded. Meltryllis was a hobbyist gone mad. That was why she had done all of this.


“But did you have to make us this small?” the Master had to ask. 1:100th scale was not a typical size for a figure or a doll. It felt odd for Melt who admired the Japanese figure making community to have forced them to such a tiny size.


But he severely underestimated Meltryllis’s doll love.


“Scale models in particular draw my interest, Master,” chuckled the doll fanatic. “Being able to run your tongue over them… to be able to view them from all 360 degrees… to be able to exert my full control over their tiny forms… Ah~ It’s such bliss~! When I see all these cute and beautiful Servants running about, it just makes me want to make them mine!” 


A wave of fear fell over the Master as he saw Meltryllis’s sleeved hand fall over him. She was picking him up!


“Waaaaaah!” the Master screamed, struggling to break free as he was wrapped in damp white cloth and dangled in the air. Despite her weak grip, he was unable to muster enough power to get out of her grasp.


His screams only excited Meltryllis further. Her face turned redder than it already was, but this time it wasn’t because of intoxication. “It’s so hard to use my hands, but if it’s this much, I can handle it. You’re always the one to feed me, Master, so in this case I want to savor this as best as I can,” the swimsuit dancer smiled while rubbing her belly. She wanted him to know just where he was going to end. “Now, shall we play until you break?”


“Nonononono,” the Master desperately clung to Meltryllis’s sleeve as the swimming ballerina opened her mouth. She was going to eat him like she would a grape.


“Bottoms up, Master~!”


“No, Melt, stop!”


Meltryllis released her already loose grip on the shrunken man. Down he plummeted into the pink pit below.


Chomp.


“Mmmm~! What a lovely scream! To be muffled up so easily~!”


Meltryllis’s shrill delight deafened the Master as he was caught in the full brunt of her voice before it escaped her lips. He didn’t move. He couldn’t move. He had landed atop Meltryllis’s pink tongue which was a Leviathan in its own right. He could hardly see the pink color, however. Meltryllis closed her mouth, blinding him with darkness by cutting off his one source of light from the outside.


Lick!


“Urgk… Gah...” The Master found his entire body slobbered on when Meltryllis’s tongue snaked around him. It did not end there though. Unlike Kiara who had let him go after teasing him and Kiyohime who violently battered him about with her Berserker-level love, Meltryllis was the Alter Ego of Pleasure for a reason.


“Grk… [Emergency… Evade…]” the Master tried to use his Mystic Code to assist him in sliding out of the long pink muscle wrapped around him. There was no escaping the moist cave that was Meltryllis’s mouth. He was cornered the very second he slipped away. “Mmfft!”


“Mhmm~ I can’t get enough of this flavor~” 


The giant tongue licked from the bottom up starting from his legs, wrapping around each one-at-a-time, sliding up from his calves to his thighs, enveloping him in a sticky, sweet scented fluid. The sheer precision of the giant Alter Ego was alarming, but what stunned the Master was how stimulating it all was. Was it perhaps the effect of the energy drinks or was it Meltryllis’s technique? His body shivered as she rubbed every centimeter of it with her tongue.


“Whoa! A-Ah! Wai- blargh!”


When she moved to his torso, Meltryllis mixed things up. She used her tongue to push him onto her teeth. WIth his body face up on one of her molars, he looked up to see the pearly white ceiling of the tooth on top falling down to him. Meltryllis was precise, pressing down on him with enough force to start hurting but not enough to completely crush him. His 1/100th scale body was then twisted and tasted as Meltryllis’s tongue snuck into the gap between her teeth. Her jaw lowered just enough for it to enter. He was smothered by the pink serpent as he was pressed between it and her molar.


Meltryllis’s technique was on par with the Kiss Demon Kuro if not superior. The shrunken Master felt numb as he was bathed in the Alter Ego’s saliva. Her tongue stroked across his chest, rubbed against his arms, slithered between his legs, and pressed against his face. There was something sensual to the Alter Ego’s technique. He wanted it to stop, lest he lose his mind from the overpowering Leviathan savoring him with every lick and taste.


When such a wish came true, the little Master found himself regretting it. A force started pulling his limp body. He found himself sliding as Meltryllis’s tongue rose up to the roof of her dripping maw. He looked down to see a dark abyss with pink walls. Those walls were moving, contorting. The muscles within Meltryllis were preparing themselves.


“Melt! Stop! Let me out! Stop!” cold sweat ran down his already soaked body as he realized what Meltryllis was doing. Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II had already fallen victim to her whims. Now he was next.


His screams were drowned out by the sloshing sounds inside Meltryllis’s mouth but the Alter Ego could feel them. Her grail enhanced senses could feel the vibrations of his measly wails. They only brought her more delight, causing her to raise her tongue every higher so that it was nearly vertical. The Master’s pace for falling off quickened.


“[First Aid]! [Instant Enhancement]!” the Master desperately tried to save himself by using his Mystic Code to heal his injuries and strengthen his grip on Meltryllis's tongue. He just had to fight gravity. Once Meltryllis became bored, she’d lower her tongue and he’d be safe.


But Meltryllis had foreseen his attempt to survive. For a brief moment, she did as the Master had hoped and flattened her tongue in her mouth again, but before he could even feel relief, she swung it back vertically again. The little Master was flung right off her tongue towards the back of her throat.


“Thank you for the meal, Master~!” the vibrations of Meltryllis’s voice resounded all around the beaten Master as he began to fall. He slammed into the wall of Meltryllis’s throat and immediately found himself pulled downwards into the darkness. 


“Melt-! Someone! Hel-”


Gulp!


And thus the Dead End came for the 1.7 cm tall Master. Shrunken and then devoured by the Alter Ego of Pleasure, he fell into the darkness, too weakened from her tasting session to do any more than stare into the darkness. He could hear nothing but the violent sloshing and contorting of Meltryllis’s body which completely surrounded him. His body was compressed by her powerful muscles as they brought his miniscule figure down to her stomach, squeezed and squished by pink, slippery walls.


Splash!


“Blargh blab blubblubblub!”


As the Master’s vision slowly became hazy, he was forced to remain awake to witness a continuation to his ordeal. He had reached Meltryllis’s stomach. Suddenly finding himself submerged told him that much. This was it. He was going to be melted in Meltryllis’s stomach acid. He kept his eyes closed, not wanting to see himself burning away…


… But the burning never came.


“Huh?” opening his eyes, the Master realized something was strange. From darkness came light as a bubble of blue water surrounded him. He found himself floating. Drowning in water, but floating. Everything around him. started to become water. What was going on?


Despite having despaired, this was no hopeful spot for the shrunken Master. Familiar features appeared in front of him as he floated up to the surface. Meltryllis’s face, the sadistic swimsuit-clad ballerina’s towering visage, was waiting for him.


“Fufu~n. Did you enjoy Round 1, Master?” she asked gleefully.


Round 1? It wasn’t over yet?


“Of course it’s not over,” the Alter Ego licked her lips. “I can turn my body into water, so whenever I want, even if I swallow you, I bring you back out. Perhaps I should have left you to fester there a little longer, though. It would do you some good to become a part of me, bit by bit, Ma~s~ter~.”


The Master shuddered. This was Meltryllis at the peak of her sadism. This was how she treated her dolls, toying with them until they broke. She had swallowed him to let him know that she could, but then removed him so it was clear to him she could do it again if she so pleased. She wanted to make it clear to him that he was completely in her possession.


“Do you understand now, Master? As long as I hold the grail, you and all of Chaldea will be my dolls,” Meltryllis declared. “From this digital sea, I will make my dream become reality - a dollhouse where all that I love is mine to enjoy!”


That was her dream? As simple as it sounded, Meltryllis was an Alter Ego. She had some twisted senses when it came to how to treat and love others. Despite having said she learned her lesson on what love was long ago, she still could not rid herself of her passion for tormenting, toying with, and breaking her toys. And now, Chaldea had become her playground.


“Damnit…,” the Master looked at his command seals. He needed to call for help, but the two command seals on his arm did not have enough power to do anything considering his current scale. He was trapped, a prisoner in Meltryllis’s digital sea. And as Meltryllis swooped down to eat him again, he became a prisoner of her body as well.


Bzzzzzzzzzt!


“Gyaaaaaaaaaaah!” Meltryllis screamed. A surge of electricity ran up her spine, literally.


“A digital sea, was it? Well, hacking something of that level is my forte, isn’t it~? It looks like someone’s reverted back to her old ways!”


Suddenly, distorted static erupted in both his ears. He wasn’t the only person surprised. Meltryllis herself was affected by the sudden disruption, stopped from swallowing the shrunken Master a second time. Was it help? He realized who was the owner of the voice that spoke, but even he couldn’t be sure. However, if she was willing to interrupt Meltryllis before she came down to eat him again, he welcomed her appearance.


“What in the-... Getting in my way again...? You never change do you, BB!?” Meltryllis shouted as the grid-like walls surrounding the pool stopped projecting a fake sky. In its place was a static filled screen.


[now hacking...]


“BB-Channel - Swimsuit Special!”



Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Little Mermaid’s Love - In CCC, Hans can use The Emperor’s New Clothes to make people invisible. I’m sure he can make them better at swimming.

Meltryllis Ascension - Summer Meltryllis Second Ascension. This is just Melt in a swimsuit however so not a Lancer exactly.

“I’m the Alter Ego of Pleasure” - Melt’s Excuse - Summer Melt’s Bond Line rewritten slightly

“Scale Models in particular draw my interest…” The line came straight out of CCC, including the line about the tongue. 

Halloween Singularity - Those who haven’t seen it. We have Cjeste Castle, a Pyramid, and Himeji Castle all on top of one another.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Himeji Castle]


Story Battle Node (2 of 4):

1 Wave

Opponent: [???] Meltryllis (Swimsuit)

HP: 1 Break Bar (250,000 HP for first, 310,000 for the others)

Buffs: [Waterside Grail] - Increase [NP Charge] by 1 every turn. 

Skills: [Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (3 turns).

Break Bar Skill - [Great Devouring] - Fully Charge NP Gauge

NP: 4 turn charge. [Beautiful Sea Leviathan] - Apply [Ignore Invincible]. Increase own Quick Card effectiveness (3 turns). Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. 

Special Class: Lancer despite the ??? on the Class.


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Caster] Hans Christian Andersen


Drops: Mysterious Divine Wine + Lancer Monument + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes