- Text Size +

Chapter 1: Whims of the Snake Sisters (1 of 2)

Servant(s): [Archer] Euryale, [Assassin] Stheno


What an unbelievable incident... To think that there would be such a powerful magic that it could influence multiple extremely powerful Servants without raising any notice whatsoever… That was what he would have thought if he hadn’t been a witness and participant to the [Holy Grail War].


The one item in the world known to grant wishes, the one item that was the cause of all of the [Singularities] that threatened the end of humanity, was the [Holy Grail]. After seeing the destruction of a city, the creation of a servant which shouldn’t exist, the restructuring of the world to become an endless sea, and many more oddities, it became known that if there was any reason something that shouldn’t happen was happening, it was because of the Grail.


There was no doubt that the Holy Grail was the cause for the trouble that they were in.


“We’re going to need to find out who has the Holy Grail in their hands if we’re going to resolve any of this.”


“But there are so many servants in Chaldea. How will we know where to start?”


“I’ll spend some time searching and investigating from the control room, but you should be able to find clues more quickly on foot… Though be careful of what’s underfoot.”


“Underfoot…? Ah… Right. Yes, I’ll be careful.”


“Hey, what’s with that frown, Mashu? Let’s look on the bright side. For one, this matter doesn’t seem to be world threatening. It’s only limited to Chaldea. And that’s the second thing to be happy about. Instead of searching a vast continent, our target is nearby.”


“I suppose you’re right…”


“Your face is red, Mashu. Did something happen between you two? I mean, you seemed to react when I mentioned underfoot…”


“N-No! Not at all…! At least… not underfoot…”


The latest problem that he had to deal with on his adventure to save the world was one he never would have been able to believe just hearing it said aloud, but having experienced it himself, he couldn’t say he was dreaming. Waking up to a world a hundred times his size, getting crushed under his Servant’s butt, and then held like a bug by Mashu’s hands were already the highlights of his morning. Some unknown Noble Phantasm, powered by the influence of the Holy Grail, had ended up shrinking all [Males] within Chaldea to a hundredth of their height. Mashu had discovered him and carried him over to the control room in her breast pocket to try and find a solution. Upon reaching their destination, Da Vinci had informed them of the severity of the situation.


Listening to two titans speak without paying any notice to him, the 1.7 cm tall Master of Chaldea sat on the mousepad of one of the control room computers and looked up in awe. He had thought earlier that having to look up at the demi-servant was overwhelming but now that he was in a safe position to look, he was utterly speechless in front of the giant women.


Da Vinci was already an eccentric character on her own. Having the likeness of the Mona Lisa, the Caster servant was a beautiful bombshell already. Now, she was a moving monument of art. He was helpless to even be noticed by her, considering his Command Spell to get Mashu’s attention earlier only applied to Mashu. He was nothing more than a bug in her presence, but to him, every action she made was pronounced and striking.


Mashu, as well, was just as spectacular. The bespectacled girl, whose rear had been mightier than an Anti-Army class Noble Phantasm earlier, had always been cute. Her hesitant and reserved behavior as she had to be encouraged by Da Vinci was something he was witness to since the day they met. It was funny and appealing to see the girl who declared herself his stalwart protector to suddenly turn shy. Now that he was so tiny, however, that modesty couldn’t be any more obvious.


Mashu’s body couldn’t be called modest in any regard now either. Her thin waist made the curves of her body quite clear. Even her white jacket couldn’t hide. Considering his eye level on the table was beneath her skirt, he had more than just a glimpse of her firm rear end. While he wouldn’t lie and say he wasn’t interested in Mashu, having been crushed beneath that very same pantyhose clad rear earlier left him feeling cautious as Mashu’s butt swayed to-and-fro above him. Everything about the demi-servant was huge now. He felt less like a Master and more like an ant waiting for the colossal Mashu to turn her attention back to him. Goddess… was a word he considered using, but it worried him that calling Mashu one would hurt his outlook of his predicament.


“Senpai, were you listening? We’re going to go.”


“…………..” He said nothing. His attention was spent squinting trying to see even a peak of her distant face.


“Senpai?”


He found himself unable to even look up all the way at her. Her body covered him in shadow and his protruding breasts blocked his view of her distant head. All he could see was her black dress and her red necktie. 


“SENPAI!”


Just as he blinked, Mashu bent back and leaned her body to look straight down at him. His view instantly became filled with Mashu’s purple eyes.


“Y-Yes! I was listening, Mashu!” he shouted, surprised and freaked out by Mashu’s overpowering, angry voice.


Sigh!


“We’ll have to find some clues as to who has the Holy Grail. This’ll be a long search, Senpai. Do you have any ideas on where we should start?”


Mashu shaking her head told him she was getting irritated. She was a serious minded person. He knew dealing with strange events was their essentially their job, but considering how much searching they had before them, it was going to be a hassle. Finding the culprit as soon as possible was going to be a must, so the brute force approaching of asking every servant they had summoned was not going to be a reasonable task.


He had, thankfully, been thinking. He had plenty of time to collect his thoughts earlier while the two giant women were conversing and neglecting him. He also now had to pull his weight now that his own physical body didn’t weigh much.


“…How about we ask the Professor?” he suggested. There were quite a few servants he believed could help narrow down the list of servants, but the first person that came to his mind was the Professor.


“Professor?” Mashu repeated. She moved her head back to ponder his words, which gave him room to breathe and stand up. “Oh, you mean Lord El-Melloi II.”


The person he considered the Professor, was the Caster class servant, Zhuge Liang, though the more prominent name for him was Lord El-Melloi II. Similar to Mashu, he was a pseudo-servant, the host to the legendary Chinese [Heroic Spirit], the tactician from the Three Kingdoms. In the modern world, El-Melloi was a famous magus from [Clock Tower], and as a pseudo servant, he had been a reliable ally of great wisdom and knowledge.


“That sounds like a good start,” Da Vinci commented.


“Agreed,” Mashu agreed. She then leaned forward again to give him a beaming smile. “That’s a great idea, Senpai. We can check on the Professor’s condition and get his insight on this. Let’s head over right away.”


“Okay,” he nodded. For some reason, it felt as though she was praising him the same way she would praise a pet, but he wasn’t willing to tell Mashu that. He hadn’t the opportunity to speak, either, as immediately after nodding, Mashu’s hand descended on him. He braced himself as her thumb and index finger pinched him off the desk and brought him dozens of meters up to her face again.


“… Okay, Senpai. I’ll put you back in my pocket.”


“Err… Be gentle while you walk, please,” he requested. Both he and Mashu’s faces were red, much to Da Vinci’s amusement.


His world was darkened once again as Mashu dropped him into her warm breast pocket. Although he did ask Mashu to be gentle, the subtle motions of her dynamic bust couldn’t be restrained just by steadying her steps. He once again found himself in the confined bounce house that was Mashu’s pocket as she left the control room.


Their destination was the personal suite reserved for Lord El-Melloi II’s.


-----


“Aww, would you look at that. The little bug seems to be trying to say something.”


“You’re going to have to try to speak up, little one. ‘I’ won’t be merciful to any useless pests… Ah, but you’re fine like that, Asterios.”


“Oh my, look at this, ‘me!’ He’s trying to attack. With such a small body, that strong wind of yours feels like nothing more than a tickle, you know?”


Knocking on the door to the room of Lord El-Melloi was unnecessary. The door was already open, as though inviting them in. From the words they could hear while standing in the hallway, however, neither Mashu nor her master had the desire to enter. The private quarters of the magus professor had been invaded before they had a chance to find him themselves.


Judging from the voices of the two inside, it was clear who the intruders were: the Gorgon sisters, Euryale and Stheno. A pair of teases, the Greek Servants, took delight in toying with anyone who piqued their fancy. He and Mashu both shuddered at the thought of encountering them when they were in the mood to play around.


They had to enter, however. It worried them to consider why the two were in the room of the Professor, especially when their entire base had all of the males inside of it shrunken down. Having taken the time to climb to the top of her pocket, he peaked out of his servant’s breast pocket to get a proper view of what was going on as Mashu entered. They confirmed their fears the moment they saw the two look-alike sisters sitting on the floor with their bare feet pressed together. In the hands of one of the sisters was a tiny figure, and in the toes of the other, was another.


“Y-You two, this is invasion of privacy!” Mashu spoke up, though her choice of words wasn’t that on topic due to her own panic. “What are you doing in the Professor’s room?”


At Mashu’s shout, the two Gorgon sisters turned and gave her a passing glance.


“Ah, Mashu. Good morning.”


“How was breakfast? Did you wolf it down like usual?”


“Don’t just pass it off like it’s a normal day.” Mashu shouted loudly enough that the tiny master had to hold on tight as her body jerked forward with the speed of a crashing ship. Mashu approached the two seated servants with a serious expression. “You should already be aware that something’s wrong.”


“Fufufu… Indeed. All the men around here have suddenly gotten smaller overnight. I can hold poor Asterios in my hand. How am I supposed to ride him now that I am the bigger one?” the younger of the two eldest Gorgon sisters, Euryale, held up her palm to show Mashu the tiny Minotaur in her hand.


“You too, Asterios?” Mashu frowned. Her attention, however, was more focused on the elder sister and who she was playing with using her feet. Stheno was rocking her feet back and worth and obviously toying with something using her toes. By the color of the tiny figure, she recognized the victim. “Professor!”


“I see you came to find him too, Mashu,” laughed Stheno with an indifferent tone. “I’m just giving the little man his just desserts. He was spending the past three nights researching a way to go back to his taller, older self when he should’ve been helping us pass the time. Now that it’s clear he won’t be getting any taller any time soon, I wanted to make sure he didn’t miss out on the playtime with us he had been missing.”


The two sisters were known to be a pair of fearful pranksters. From both his and Mashu’s experience with Stheno and Euryale, if they fancied passing the time, they often messed with others to get a reaction out of them. The Professor was just one of the many whose riled up reactions got them laughing.


“Please put the Professor down and return to your rooms, you two,” Mashu requested. “This is an emergency situation for all of Chaldea. We need to work together to find the culprit, not take advantage of the situation.”


A pout formed on Stheno’s face. “You’re always so strict, Mashu. Learn to liven up a little. Our Master’s not going to fall for a stick-in-the-mud girl who only knows how to hold a shield.”


The master in question felt a chill creep up his spine as Mashu’s entire body stopped. The insult seemed to have resonated with her. “T-that has nothing to do with this! Senpai’s in danger if we don’t solve this problem immediately, so please let the Professor go!”


Mashu stomped her foot as she shouted. The impact of her foot hitting the floor reverberated back through her leg and up her body. As he was peering out of her pocket the entire time, the trembling also shook Mashu’s breast pocket. The 1.7 cm man held on as hard as he could to the fabric to not fall out.


“Whoa!”


“Eh? Ah, Senpai, sorry!” Mashu heard him and quickly moved her hands to push him back into her pocket so he wouldn’t fall. “Please be careful in there.”


To his relief, the shield servant’s fingers pinched him before he lost his grip and dropped him into the dark pit of her pocket again. He wasn’t in danger of falling all the way down to the floor anymore, but he was a little dazed from the sudden surprise.


His relief, however, was short lived. It was a bad idea to have exposed himself in front of Stheno and Euryale. Being trapped in Mashu’s pocket, he did not see the mischievous expressions that crossed their faces upon realizing Mashu was carrying their tiny master in her pocket. He immediately knew what they were thinking the moment a strong force pressed him into Mashu’s boob.


“Oh my, looks like you were holding out, Mashu,” one of the sisters as she groped the demi-servant’s breasts. “Having Master as your little plaything and wanting one more… you’re a greedy girl, aren’t you?”


“S-Sthe- Stop!” Mashu’s voice cried. He could hardly hear her while being squeezed between Mashu’s breast and Stheno’s hand, but he could easily tell she was struggling.


Then, as quickly as it had started, Stheno’s groping stopped. They stopped, however, when a thin hand forced its way into the pocket he was in and plucked him out. He was suddenly yanked into the air until he was greeted by a single purple eye. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t Mashu’s.


“Well, Master. It looks like you’ve been having fun,” giggled the booming voice of the elder Gorgon sister. The teasing servant dangled him in front of her monolithic face.


“H-hey, Stheno,” he struggled to utter. To his dismay, his command seal had only affected Mashu earlier. The giant Assassin class servant could not hear his 1/100th scaled body’s voice despite how close he was to her face.


“Trying to speak to a Goddess? How droll. What adorable squeaks you’re making there, Master,” she remarked with amusement in her voice. “To think Mashu was keeping you to herself… That’s quite unfair, don’t ‘I’ think so?”


In response to her older sister’s question, Euryale also approached, flanking the little master on both sides with their giant, bemused gazes. “‘I’ am absolutely right. It’s important to share our beloved Master or else somebody is going to feel left out.”


“Senpai!” Mashu struggled to approach and protect him. Having expected Mashu’s desperate attack, Stheno slithered out of the way just as Mashu lunged towards her with her arm extended. Euryale took advantage of the opening Mashu had made and grabbed her arms from behind. “Uwah! Euryale, what are you doing?”


“I’ can’t have you butting in so soon,” the younger of the elder Gorgon sisters playfully spoke into Mashu’s ear. She kicked the back of Mashu’s legs, causing the girl to fall forward onto the floor with Euryale on top, pinning her down. “Relax, Mashu. Master will enjoy this. Let him have his fun.”


“Fun? What do you mean by that?”


That was he wanted to ask. As Mashu was still in a panic, his captor, Stheno, had wandered over to where she was sitting earlier. In the darkness of the smooth skin of her palm, he struggled to see through the gaps in the Gorgon sister’s clenched fingers until, finally, light finally entered his eyes again.


The eldest sister was surprisingly gentle in putting him down. Kneeling down, she opened up her palm and gently tilted it so that he slid off, or rather rolled off as Stheno’s ‘gentle slope’ was far steeper to him than she would have thought. He tumbled down her palm and slammed onto the floor in an unceremonious position with his bottom pointed straight up.


“That looked… painful…,” a gruff voice spoke as the 1.7 cm master felt something poke his head.


“That accursed goddess. She has no understanding of how dire this situation is,” spoke another, angrier voice.


Opening his eyes, he found himself looking a young looking boy in a suit in the face. For a moment, he was dumbfounded as to whom he was staring at, but the fur rimmed red cape jogged his memory.


“Professor. And Asterios. Am I glad to see finally meet someone my height,” he took the young El-Melloi II’s and the mighty Minotaur’s hands and they helped him up.


The young boy who he normally knew of as an older, long haired man sighed after helping him up. “Aren’t you easy to please? As for me, I’d prefer getting back to my normal height and body as soon as possible. This is such a pain. Right when I was on the verge to finding a solution to this de-aging with my ascension.”


El-Melloi II was not a happy person. After having reached an [Ascension] in his ability, his servant body had returned to the form of his power’s origin, his youth. An old man should have been happy to have gotten younger again, but the pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang greatly preferred his older form. He had been in a foul mood since his rejuvenation and had been desperately been researching how to change his form back. 


“That’s what we came here for, Professor. We wanted your help in narrowing down who could have caused this,” he explained to the Caster class servant. “You’re the genius Clock Tower magus after all, so you can help us, right?”


“Why phrase that like a question? It’s not like I have a choice,” frowned the rejuvenated magus. “Restoring our sizes should be our highest priority, and I’d rather be anywhere else than with these titanic wenches.”


“Euryale not a wench…” the Berserker Asterios growled. His love of Euryale had been made obvious to both of them long ago, so insulting her was not going to put the Professor on the Minotaur’s good side. As his master, though, he felt he could sense another intention behind Asterios’s defensiveness.


“Asterios, are you defending Euryale because you like her or because want to stay small?” he dared to ask.


At the question, Asterios paused. The shrunken servant looked down at his feet and then began fiddling with his fingers. He was an honest servant, and the blush on the Berserker was evident. “Both…? Euryale is… very pretty when very big…”


“These crazy lovebirds…” Although happy to have the anger of Asterios quelled, the Caster class servant shook his head. “Well, I guess she was gentler with him at this size, so at least the feeling’s mutual with both of them. In any case, I think we have bigger problems at the moment, if you’d pardon the expression.”


The shrunken master turned his head around to trace the path of the Professor’s gaze. He was then reminded that they were being watched. Behind him was the imposing wall of Stheno’s feet which hovered above the trio as a looming threat. The giant girl looked down at the three bug sized servants with interest, sitting with her knees bent.


“It seems the bugs have gotten acquainted with each other,” she spoke. “I suppose that should be enough to settle your business, don’t you think, Mashu?”


“Business?” Mashu was still on the floor with Euryale holding her down. “You can hear Senpai?”


“Of course not,” Stheno giggled. “But you should be satisfied with having Master speak to the tiny Lord El-Melloi, correct?”


“Well, that is our objective, but-”


“Good.”


That was all Stheno needed to hear. With Mashu relenting, the Gorgon sister adjusted her sitting position and let her feet descend. A heavy weight immediately fell onto the trio, pinning them under the ball of her right foot.


“Gwargh!”


“Grk!”


“Senpai!” the tiny master heard Mashu’s cry, but it was muffled through Stheno’s massive foot. She had dropped it swiftly on them without the slightest bit of concern for their safety. Even the powerhouse Berserker Asterios had been forced to the ground.


“Get off, dammit! I’ve had enough of these giant feet,” El-Melloi II yelled, but his cries went unheard. He had promptly used his own power to shield the three of them and reduce the damage of the impact, but it still hadn’t been enough.


“If your current objective is over, you may as well relax for a moment and play,” Stheno suggested. “And what better way for Master to unwind than by waiting at the feet of a goddess?”


The eldest Gorgon wriggled her toes and shifted the weight of her feet up and down, rhythmically lightening the pressure she put on the three and then crushing them slowly. 


Being a hundredth of his size under Mashu earlier had been painful. Unable to do anything but struggle under her behind that pressed down on him from all sides had been a terrible experience for the master, but Stheno’s cruelty was something else. She let up on the pressure for just a moment to give them a smidgen of hope before assaulting them with her massive weight again. They only had a split second to catch their breath before they were completely coated and covered by the Okaenos servant’s foot flesh, sweat, and odor once again. He and the two servants tried to hold the fleshy wall above them up with their hands, but the best they could do was keep the gargantuan mass from completely flattening them.


“Are those your little hands down there? Master, you may want to practice massaging. As of now, I can hardly feel a thing,” teased Stheno.


“Let go of Senpai!” He could hear Mashu bark.


Euryale, as well, he could hear was hesitant. “H-Hey, ‘I’ should at least go easy on Asterios.”


“Ah, did ‘I’ want to have fun as well? Forgive me,” Stheno relented and pulled her feet off of the three of them. They were finally released from the torture that was just the Assassin class servant shifting the weight of her feet. Breathing heavily, he and El-Melloi struggled to get back up. While Asterios was also tired, he got back up with ease. 


“Master… Okay?”


“I’ll live,” he answered. The durability increase of being reduced was the only bright side he could look at.  He looked up at the foot of the mighty servant who had just played with them. He had to admit that servants always were at their prime. Stheno and Euryale were already beauties, but to think that even Stheno’s feet held her [Divine] aura… The charming pair of small, smooth feet was intimidating and powerful now, but it was somehow attractive…


“H-Hey, Master! Don’t fall for her [Charm]!” El-Melloi placed a hand on his shoulder to rouse him.


“Eh? Huh? Sorry!”


This was bad, he realized. He was even more susceptible to the two sisters if he could be charmed just by looking at Stheno’s feet. He had to get back to safety and leave with Mashu or else he was in danger of losing something more important than his life. 


“Why don’t we all join in?” Stheno’s all-encompassing voice filled his ears and interrupted his thoughts.


“What?”


Looking up, he and El-Melloi saw the eldest Gorgon had stood up and was speaking with her younger sister and Mashu. The suggestion she had made had shocked him, the Professor, and Mashu.


“All of us? What are you saying? There’s no way I’ll play along with this,” Mashu shook her head.


Euryale wasn’t against the idea at all. “That sounds good, ‘me’. Leaving me out of ‘my’ play was unfair earlier.”


Ignoring Mashu’s cries, Stheno clapped her hands together to approve the decision. “Then it’s settled. Let’s make sure to fully enjoy ourselves before Master has to get going.”


“I refuse,” Mashu continued to argue. 


“Huh-? Kyah!”


To Euryale’s surprise, the demi-servant’s strength suddenly overcame her advantageous position and pin because she had dropped her guard. Mashu was able to push Euryale off and stand back up. “Senpai is not your toy. Now let them go, so we can find a way to get them back to normal.”


“Oh my. Refusing a goddess? How impious of you. Are you also going against Master’s will too?” Though Mashu was firm and ready to manifest her Servant armor and fight, the tiny Master noticed Stheno was not perturbed in the slightest by Mashu’s declaration. Furthermore, he noticed that she was glancing down at him. His eyes made contact with the gigantic goddess’s elegant smile.


“Master’s will? What do you mean by that?” Mashu asked. She did not notice the intentions the Assassin-Class servant had hidden behind her playful expression.


“Huh? Hey, Master look away!” the young boy version of El-Melloi II realized too late what had happened, but by the time the Professor gave his warning, his voice already sounded distant.


[Smile of the Stheno]


The Noble Phantasm skill the eldest Gorgon sister had was readily capable of charming any men who looked into it. To say that it had more influence on him now that she was a hundred times bigger was an understatement. He had met dozens of powerful warriors, creatures, and gods, but the Divine servants he had met on his journey suddenly paled in comparison to the Goddess Stheno.


From her smooth, well maintained feet with their alluring aroma wafting down on him to her towering long bare legs that stretched towards her delicate white dress that exemplified the term Greek Goddess to her slim and slender body and arms adorned with frills, ribbons, and jewelry to her beautiful, bewitching face, Stheno suddenly filled his vision. That wasn’t a difficult thing for the goddess to do either, as her feet had demonstrated earlier. She was so much bigger that her toes could easily smother him if she so desired. It would take him minutes to even flee a distance she could cover in a single stride.


But what reason did he have to flee? The divine goddess was a beauty he did not want to be separated from. Slowly, the tiny master moved forward. He was not too far from Stheno’s feet, but it was still a fair distance away at his height. He was ready to pamper the goddess as best as his pitiful self could.


“See? What do you think about this?” Stheno’s voice from up above echoed down as she spoke with Mashu. “Master wants to entertain his goddess. Are you just going to pull him away from his fun, Mashu?”


“Y-You… Charming Senpai as he is now… Release him from that spell or else,” Mashu grit her teeth. She wanted to stop the elder Gorgon immediately, but she risked hurting the shrunken males if she fought.


“Fufufu… That’s a bad idea, Mashu,” Euryale interrupted. She stood up and walked over beside her other self, careful not to step on any of the little trio. “‘My’ charm can captivate any men naturally, but it doesn’t just attract them, it can control them. Simply taking it away is something ‘I’ can do, but at this size, it may be a bit too powerful for Master. If ‘I’ forcibly remove his [Charmed] status after applying it, it could hurt his head quite terribly.”


“What? Is that true?”


“It is if you believe it is,” Euryale laughed, making it difficult for the shield servant to tell what was the truth.


Following up on Euryale’s explanation, Stheno offered her deal. “My charm will wear off on its own if I weaken my abilities now, but I’ll only do that if you accompany us, Mashu. How about it?”


“G-Grk…” Mashu was unsure about what to say, but she knew there wasn’t any chance she could argue further against the Gorgon sisters now that her tiny Master was taken hostage. “F-Fine… But only if you promise to keep the professor safe.”


“Good answer,” Stheno approved. “And that’s okay with me. If there’s anyone we should be playing with, it should be Master, after all.”


With the deal sealed, the elder Gorgon sister smiled and shared a knowing look with her other self. They were going to have another round of fun very soon. Down below, the weakened Master received the pity and worry of the Caster and Berserker class servants. Being charmed may have affected his judgment, but even being mentally brainwashed had to have his limits. It was going to be a difficult trail of endurance before they could continue their quest, and he was the one who had to go through it.


The rejuvenated El-Melloi II sighed in exasperation.


“This is going to be a nightmare.”

 

 


Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II) + [Berserker] Asterios

Zhuge Liang (El-Melloi II)/Waver Velvet - Appearance will be set as 3rd Ascension for young Waver Velvet appearance.

Euryale + Asterios Relations - They are very close as the Okeanos story reveals

Lord El Melloi II + Gorgon Sister Relations - Interlude has them picking on him.

Euryale + Stheno Dialogue - They often refer to one another with ‘I’.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Men’s Quarters 01]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

1 Wave.

Opponent: [Assassin] Stheno (feet)

HP: 350,000 HP

Buffs: [Playtime of the Goddess] - Permanent [NP Charge] per turn (Unremovable).

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Smile of the Stheno (Big)] - [Charm] to all [Male] Servants, [Remove Buffs], [Decrease Defense].

Available Story Supports: [Berserker] Asterios, [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II).

Drops: Disposable Trash + Assassin Monument