- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (Part 2.5 of 3 Scrapped Section)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


Commercial breaks could be considered a blessing. It was a surprise that, after all the rough treatment since he had been shrunken down that day, he was actually being given time to rest. For some reason, BB kept to a strange professionalism in maintaining BB Channel’s image as a televised program. The ‘set’ and ‘actors’ even took breaks.


“Well, I guess I haven’t had breakfast all day,” he wasn’t sure exactly where to start eating the enormous chocolate cookie that was the same size as him. Propping it and chomping down on the side of it was all he could really do. He couldn’t get through more than a few nibble-sized bites of the chocolate coating before getting sick of the taste. “At least it’s not Valentine’s Day…”


“A Valentine’s special would be great too though, Senpai,” a dark shadow fell over him. He didn’t want to look up and he didn’t need to know that BB was speaking to him. A smirk was on her face as she watched his tiny body fail to make a dent in the sweet cookie she could pop in her mouth. She did just that and licked her lips. “But do you really want to become a chocolate dipped Master at this size?”


The mere suggestion sent a cold chill up the tiny master’s spine. He was now worried about having the chocolate from the cookie sticking to his hands. Letting go of the cookie, he had to back away before it fell on top of him and knocked him down. The moment he was relieved, however, a second cookie slammed into him, courtesy of BB. He was buried beneath the weight of the chocolate dipped cookie to the point where no part of his body was sticking out from beneath it.


“Ufufufu~! Even off camera, you sure know how to display your misery, Senpai.” laughed BB at his struggles. “Is even a single cookie too much for you?”


“Mashu… help…,” he cried, trying to extend his hand out towards the distant form of Mashu. The bespectacled demi-servant was nibbling on her second buttered croissant.


“Hmph…” Without even glancing in his direction, she turned away with a huff and continued eating. Mashu was still mad.


“Please? I’m sorry…,” he struggled to apologize while attempting to lift the weight off of him.


But Mashu still didn’t speak. She took a massive bite of her croissant and chewed it loudly, openly ignoring him as BB continued moving cookies from the sweets tray to him. To her, she was building a small cookie pile atop of him, but to him, with every cookie, another hundred kilograms pushed down on his body. He couldn’t hold a candle to the force of 9 chocolate cookies and BB’s fingers.


“I guess this is your punishment for making Mashu angry, Senpai,” BB started the conversation without remorse for her actions. “It’s your own fault for picking the wrong answer.”


He knew that. He very well knew that. Blanking on such a question and getting hypnotized by his own traumatic experience, he should have known better than to answer so stupidly. Even so, Mashu said she would have a talk with him after. Ignoring him was not a talk, and BB was only making it worse by piling on a 10th cookie… which she soon took away to eat herself.


“Mashu, you’re going to get fat if you keep eating so much, y’know?” 


Mashu froze. BB said the forbidden words.


“Jeez, give me a break! I-I didn’t have breakfast because of all this craziness!” shouted Mashu. 


She was venting by stress eating. He wasn’t the only one that noticed it. BB did as well. Unfortunately for him, he was going to be able to calm Mashu down as a devious smile crossed BB’s face. One glance from the trickster AI sent shivers down his spine.


Before he could say a word, the chocolate cookie directly on top of him began to melt and cover his face. From how unnaturally quick it melted, he knew BB had manipulated it. The entire classroom was her domain after all. He could feel a surge of mana surrounding him.


The worst was yet to come as BB picked out the cookie he was stuck to and raised it up in front of her face. He could see her bone-chilling smirk as she watched his helplessness. He couldn’t speak any more. The sweet milk chocolate sealed his lips.


He was silenced as BB made her move and turned towards Mashu. He could feel the hop in her step as she approached. The very weight of her boobs made more of an impact than her footsteps, and that sensation vibrated through BB’s body, down her arm, and into him.


“Now, now, Mashu. An entertainer needs to know how to take a joke,” BB scolded his pouting ally. He recognized BB’s intentions immediately when he found the cookie he was stuck to thrust out in front of Mashu’s face. He was hanging upside down so that Mashu wouldn’t see him. “All the food in here is made by yours truly. You won’t gain any weight from spiritrons so here, have a bite.”


“Mm!! Mphm!” he tried to shout, but the chocolate covered his mouth. Nearly being eaten once was enough. He struggled to fight against the sticky, thick mud of BB’s chocolate cookie but to no avail. To make matters worse, Mashu was going to take BB up on her offer.


“Well, if they’re spiritrons then I guess it couldn’t hurt. Aaaah~n!”


He could feel Mashu’s hot breath spread over him. The melting of the chocolate accelerated from the intensity of the heat. His sticky prison became swampy as Mashu’s moist breath lingered on his body and the cookie. He was able to see the bottom of Mashu’s open mouth, the giant pink tongue and pearly white teeth ready to greet him.


No no no no no! Not again. He was not going to have that. He had to break free. He had to act fast.


[Spiritron Boost: All]


Chomp!


Mashu bit down on the cookie that he was stuck to, but with just a sliver of time to spare, he strengthened his own body to force himself out of the melting chocolate. He escaped being eaten… only to plummet toward the ground.


“Whaaaaaaaaah!” he wailed. He was small, but his descent was quick. He was able to see BB and Mashu’s heads get further away as he fell until their large breasts began blocking his view until he only saw the underside of them. He realized by the time he had fallen down to waist level that he was in trouble.


“Whoops!”


Snatching him out of thin air, BB’s white glove smothered him. The sudden stop disoriented him, and he found himself in the darkness of BB’s clenched hand. When she finally opened it up, he was laying on her palm with Mashu none the wiser.


“Hm? What was that? Did I just hear Senpai?”


“Oh, it’s nothing, Mashu. Just a crafty little bug. See? Senpai’s right here.”


Mashu looked down at his tiny form on BB’s palm with food still in her mouth. He wanted to voice his troubles but he was too short of breath to do so.


“Wow… these are good…,” Mashu tasted the cookie that he had nearly been eaten with. She sounded astonished.


“Yup. Nothing like spiritrons, sugar, and chocolate to get the energy back in you!” BB cheered.


“… Please tell me that the sugar and chocolate are made of spiritrons too.”


Without answering Mashu’s question, BB quickly changed the subject. She did that by literally tossing him up into the air with a painfully strong flick of her wrist. Before he could open his mouth to yell, she caught him again between her thumb and forefinger and held him up between her and Mashu. The cruel AI girl’s giant purple eyes sparkled with sadistic enthusiasm.


“Well, enough of our break. How about we get back to our program, Senpai?”


“Please… no…,” he muttered. “Just help me change back, please.”


“No can do, Senpai,” the giant girl shook her head. “I can’t have BB Channel’s guest star leave part way through the show. If you want my help, you’ll have to see this special program through to the end.”


He knew he had asked that question so many times already and he knew that BB’s answer left him with no choice but to keep enduring, but he was truly desperate for an escape. He couldn’t, however, no matter how much he didn’t like it.


BB Channel was about to start again.


 


Chapter End Notes:

Notes:

This is a scrapped part of the BB chapter that was fully written but not used in the main story.

Spiritron Boost (All) - It gives Arts Effectiveness Up. I suppose that gives bit of a boost in strength.