- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. Also, I made a discord server for anyone who wants to talk about the stories/give suggestions for future ones. I try to work on the stories that get the most feedback. So comment on the ones you like the most. 
https://discord.gg/mum7z6e

 

 

Jimmy could tell that the mall wasn't as crowded as usual, but still had plenty of people from the noise. He could hear the muffled voices of the three girls as they walked around the mall. 


Jimmy was too busy dodging all the stuff in Kats purse as it bounced around to pay attention to what they were saying. After what seemed like an hour, gravity suddenly shifted and the purse was dropped into the ground and fell on its side. 


Carefully crawling towards the opening, he peeked outside. He was in a store changing room. Above him, he watched as Kats towering form pulled her shirt off and her huge breasts bounced around in a black lace bra. 


He couldn't help but have a reaction from the sight, but quickly looked away to find a way to escape. 


There was a large gap under the walls of the changing room, but making a dash straight across to the door would surely get him caught. So he dashed out along the wall to the left to cross under the wall into another room. 


When he entered, he looked up at it's occupant. It was a nearly naked woman with a slight belly, but incredibly large tits. So big they made Kats look small. He was mesmerized by the gentle bounce and sway of them. 


After a moment he was able to tear his eyes away and look further up to her face. It was Liz! 


"Damn Liz, I knew you were stacked, but this is incredible." He mumbled to himself. 


Knowing that this exit was blocked too, he decided to go back and try the room on the other side of Kat. 


As he ran along the wall, he did his best to resist looking at her massive, plump ass while she was bent over taking her pants off, revealing a black thong. 


When he got to the other room, he saw that Ash was changing. She was topless, and while her breasts were larger than his entire body at the moment, after the last two girls, he was shocked by the sight. 


Until she turned around. 


Her thighs were thick and her ass was huge. Each step she took sent ripples through it. She also wore a thong, which was easily swallowed up by her cheeks. 


With this path blocked, he was forced to turn back. He made his way along the wall, resigned to having to hide in the purse again and hope for another chance. 


Suddenly, his world went black and he was covered in some sort of fabric. Kat must have tossed some article of clothes on the ground and it landed on him. 


He tried to find his way out of it, but quickly got tangled in it. It was a thin material, with lots of weird designs and tiny holes that would be see through normally, but at his size, large enough for his limbs to get caught. 


Not wanting to make alot of noise or movement and alert her, he quietly tried to free himself, but made little progress. 


After a few minutes, his cloth prison lifted into the air, and took him with it. 


It took all his will power to not scream out as he suddenly rushed into the air. 


Unfortunately, this seemed to help free him, as he slowly slipped out of the tiny holes his limbs were trapped in. Quickly, he grabbed onto it as tightly as he could to prevent himself from tumbling to the ground. 


Kat seemed to be moving the article of clothing alot, as it kept bouncing around. He looked up and luckily saw her chin as she did this without looking down. 


Too late, he looked behind him and saw her massive pierced nipple quickly approaching. 


"Oh fuck" he said under his breath as he realized he was in her bra. 


The giant nipple collided with his back, and the metal studs poked into his sides. He was squeezed tight against it as she hooked her bra on and put her tight shirt on over it. 


Jimmy knew he was in a very dangerous position. Her nipple was a very sensitive spot, and any movement could alert her to his presence. He couldn't imagine what she would do if he was found like this. 


He held as still as possible as she started walking around. Which was very hard to do. She was a big titty girl, and big tittys bounce. Alot. 


As he was thrown around, he could hear the girls talking about getting food. A moment later he could smell the strong aroma of the food court. 


After ordering food, they sat down to eat, and thankfully stopped walking, allowing Jimmy to rest from all the bouncing. 


"Want to come over tomorrow and swim?" Kat said. 


"Sure" Liz replied. 


"Can Amy come? I got her a tiny bikini top! It's so cute." Ash said. 


"Haha sure, hopefully Jimmy will turn up by then. I'll have to leave a trap out for him like a little mouse. He's gotta be getting hungry." Kat said. 


"Isn't it crazy how they're all smaller than these fries?" Liz said. "my 3 big older brothers are all so tiny now." 


"I know, isn't it great?" Kat said. "Its such a thrill standing over these tiny people."


"Yeah, it's been fun for me. I think they're all so cute." Ash said. 


"I dunno, I do like being in charge of my brothers for a change, but I do feel a bit bad." Liz responded. 


"I don't. I love it. I can't wait to get my hands on more of them. Thinking about all the kids in school fitting in my hands turns me on." Kat said. 


On cue, Jimmy felt pressure on his back as her nipple stiffened. 


"Really? Is that like a fetish thing?" Liz asked. 


"Yeah, I looked into the shrinking effect back when it first happened to someone and I went down a rabbit hole. Imagine what we look like to them. We're basically goddesses." Kat said. 


"That's true, we can pretty much do whatever we want to them." Ash said with a giggle. 


"And just think about all the places they can fit." Kat whispered loudly to them. 


"Oh, you're bad Kat." Liz said after a laugh. 


After a few more minutes, they finished eating and grabbed their things to head home. 


Jimmy was thrown around as Kats breasts bounced with each step. Once they got in the car, it was much easier for him, except for the occasional bump in the road. Kat was driving, and dropped off both of her friends before heading home. 


"Jimmy! Are you back?" She yelled after getting home. After receiving no response, she added "where the fuck is he? Whatever, I'm going to take a shower."


Jimmy stayed silent and still, knowing that he would have to be very careful in order to escape his titty prison when she undressed. 


When she got to the bathroom, she pulled her shirt above her head, causing her boobs, and Jimmy to bounce around in her bra. With her shirt gone, he could see through the bra fabric and could see her reflection in the mirror. Her large breasts were accentuated by her skinny waste, and wide hips. 


Her bra was next to come off, Jimmy had to hide in it and sneak out after she got into the shower. 


He felt as the fabric loosened and started to pull away. Gravity started to pull him down with the bra, until he was suddenly stopped. 


Twisting around to see what he was stuck on, he saw his shirt was hooked onto her nipple piercing. He was dangling by it, now fully exposed. 


"Oh fuck" he said. He looked into the mirror and saw Kats wide eyes were locked into him. 

 

"Oh my God." She said, with her plump lips forming a smirk. "Well what do we have here?"