- Text Size +
Percy awoke, he could tell it was midmorning by the light on his still-closed eyes. The dream he had been having was vivid, which wasn’t unusual for a demigod, but this was different. This dream was too vivid, like he had actually fought Enyo. Percy took a deep breath and prepared to open his eyes. He frowned to himself at the ache in his chest. “Ache in my chest?” He thought to himself “That is just like the dream…” His eyes flew open like he had been shocked by Thalia.
“No. NoNoNoNo. This isn’t real.” Percy spoke aloud while pinching himself. He stood in awe of his now even larger cabin. The fountain seemed larger than Niagara falls and the sea shells in the wall like bill boards. His bunk alone was a vast ocean, “No, more of a sea.” He said to himself with a chuckle. “Now how to get down…” Percy wondered aloud. He wandered over to the edge of the bunk and looked down. “That must be the distance of an aircraft carrier.” Spotting the curtains, Percy began his walk to the head of the bed.
At the curtain Percy began to notice a problem. Percy never needed to use the privacy curtain because he had the cabin to himself. That being said, the curtain was fully open and tucked BEYOND the edge of the bed. Percy could not reach. He looked at the ground, then the curtain, then the bed and back to the ground. “This is the only way” he realized and backed up. Percy charged and jumped, flying over the vast drop and onto the curtain; unable to get a hand hold he started tumbling down the navy blue material. Luckily for him the sheer material started to billow up below him and slow his fall to a manageable speed. After what seemed like an eternity of tumbling he rolled onto the floor. Percy stood, braced himself against the wall, and promptly vomited. “That,” he said while wiping his mouth, “was worse than any monster.”
He stood on his own and observed the wall, which was textured differently than the sandstone of the rest of the rest of the cabin. Looking to his right he realized with diminishing surprise that it was one of his Air Jordans. “I get shrunk by a sneaker head goddess and I end up smaller than Michael Jordan on the emblem, what the Hades.” Percy turned back and walked across the stone floor towards the open doorway. “No matter how cold the floor gets at night, I will never pray for carpeting again.” He promised.
At the doorway he surveyed his options. “I need to make it to Annabeth,” He said with certainty “She can help me.” The Athena cabin was across the great lawn from his, just to the right of the Demeter cabin, he wouldn’t need to worry about foot traffic that much because the only cabins to his left were Zeus and Hera, forming the top of the Omega the cabins formed and both of which were empty. With that he faced the Athena cabin jumped down the low ledge into the grass. Percy was unable to see much through the grass blades that intersected the sky, so he was proud of himself that he had the foresight to get his bearings before jumping in.
Percy walked for almost three hours before he was able to see the front façade of a cabin, in which time he had avoided bugs like monsters in the Labyrinth and was nearly stepped on twice as campers rotated classes. “Why couldn’t I have been shrunk on a weekend” Percy thought to himself. The cabin loomed above him, but perhaps through all the detours he had taken around insects, he had ended up in front of the Demeter cabin. “At least they are nice girls” he said as he made his way toward some in the garden. “Down here!” he called, “The little guy in the garden!” As if it made it more obvious. Climbing atop a flower he began to waive his arms, still doing his best to be heard.
“Eww, a bug in our garden.” Said one girl to another.
“No wait!” Percy yelled as he dove from the flower.
“Check this out!” said the other excitedly as she made a Venus flytrap appear. Now normally they don’t snap at things until the bug is in the lips of the trap, but no one seemed to have told this one that. Percy ran around the base of the plant avoiding the mouth as it followed him along.
“That still isn’t working,” said the first Demeter girl, “I’ve got a quicker way.” Percy waited in fear, tense and ready to react; however, the girl didn’t give him much time to as she stomped down in her purple goulashes. He tried to run but turned to see the sole of a size eight rain boot coming down on him. His face was pressed into the sole, as the smell of rubber filled his nose. The boot pressed him flat to the ground with more force than the weight of the sky itself. Just when he was fully pressed into the rich dirt, the boot began to twist; attempting to squash the life out of him. He could feel each toe pass over his face as the harsh rubber was being ground across it, each one a bump of more pressure. He surely would have popped like a grape if he hadn’t possessed the Mark of Achilles. After what seemed like an eternity, the massive boot lifted off him and ascended into the bright sky. “No more bug now” the girl said and they both turned and went back to gardening.
Percy laid at the bottom of his own personal crater; half submerged in the dirt. After taking a few minutes to recover and climb out Percy faced his attackers. They were both kneeling away from him, planting something no doubt. The first girl had very curly, black hair which went down to the tie in her red bikini. Below that was a stretch of beautiful skin the color of milk chocolate which led to a pair of acid washed blue jeans. Percy began to notice a tightness in his pants. She was sitting on her heels and her soles shown a paler color than the surrounding skin, though they had bits of rock and plant matter stuck to them; she must have been walking around barefoot. The girl who had stepped on him also had curly hair, but this time it was honey-gold. This girl in contrast had a fair complexion and was beginning to burn on her shoulders. She wore a yellow blouse and blue jeans that were well filled out. The top of her thong was also poking out, leaving the girl to sport a white whale tail. Percy took out his dick and started to stroke it to the finest white whale he had ever seen, after a while he started to look at the barefoot girl, who was sporting some nice side boob from her skimpy bikini. Percy stroked faster and faster, glancing between the two girls. At last he came, with the vivid image of the purple rain boot descending flashing through his mind.
After Percy cleaned himself up with a bit of leaf he continued over to the Athena cabin and pulled himself inside. He gazed into the empty cabin, looking around at what seemed more like a very compact school than a place to rest. Percy realized he would have to wait for Annabeth to return form her classes or activities, so he walked to the bookshelf and situated himself between to books to wait out of the way of foot traffic. Percy dozed off.