- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

 

Commission for another chapter

 

 

 

 

“And so Nancy was like,” Cindy did her best impression of Nancy, “But I didn’t know that!”

 

Nina laughed, “That’s so Nancy,” Cindy chuckled with Nina.  After the laughing slowed down, Nina shifted a little in her seat.  “So, what are you doing this weekend,” Nina asking as she sat there listening to her best friend and roomy.

 

“Was going to head back home for the weekend.  My Mom’s birthday is this Saturday and was going to stop by to wish her happy birthday.”

 

Nina perked up, “Birthday?  Oh, that sounds nice.”  Nina couldn’t help but wiggled slightly more as she sat a little further back into her chair.  It was starting to get annoying that she couldn’t find that right spot for her butt.  “Brittany is going too?”

 

Cindy frowned, “You know, I’m not sure.  I haven't talked to her in a bit.  She might,” Cindy shrugged, “I was just going to let her do her thing.  You know,” Cindy said frowning, “She’s been acting kind of… weird.”

 

Nina frowned at her in confusion, “Weird?  What do you mean?”

 

Cindy just shrugged, “I don’t know.  Maybe it’s just me, but she seems… off?” Again Cindy shrugged, “I can’t explain it, she just isn’t herself, you know?”

 

Nina gave a sympathetic look, “I think so.  Maybe she’s under a lot of pressure.” Nina suggested as she bounced back into her chair to get seated properly once again, “I’m sure your sister is okay.  Just like, you know, learning to deal with it all.  Like understanding her place in life, yeah?”

 

Cindy slowly nodded, “Yeah, yeah maybe that’s it.  I mean school is kind of hard, so yeah I can totally seeing her acting weird from school and life in general.”

 

Nina nodded, “Besides, I’m sure she’s got everything in her mouth.”

 

Cindy frowned deepened at the phrase, “In her mouth?”  Cindy asked looking confused.

 

“Yeah, like not in hand, but in her mouth…” Nina said but finally sighed, “Whatever, I thought it was funny.”

 

“Uh, yeah sure… oh shoot,” Cindy said rolling out of her bed.  “I got class in a little bit.  I should get going.”  Cindy grabbed her stuff before heading for the door, “See you in a few.”

 

“Alright, talk to you later,” Nina called out as Cindy left.  Nina sat there in her chair for a few more moments before she let out a sigh.  “You know, you can lick harder than that.  It’s not like she’s going to notice,” Nina told Brittany as she continued to sit on her face.  Nina could feel the little slippery tongue wiggling and poking into her anus as Brittany continued to lick her ass.  “I thought you be used to this by now,” Nina sighed a little disappointed in Brittany’s lack of enthusiasm.

 

Brittany let out a muffled response as she felt the full weight of Nina’s back side smashing down in her head.  Every time she moved or shifted her weight was murder on her neck, nose, and face, as she supported her entire weight on her face alone.  Brittany had her nose and mouth shoved deep into Nina’s ass as she sat there chatting with her sister like she wasn’t butt naked on someone’s head.  Brittany stuck her tongue out and slowly and carefully licked along the outline of Nina’s anus.  She didn’t want to really taste the horrible flavor of her ass, but Brittany had no choice as she was forced to act like her chair.  It was horrible listen to both girl’s talk about stuff and acting like she wasn’t in the room.  Like Nina said, it wasn’t like Cindy noticed it was her.  Whatever Nina was doing or did, the moment she pulled her pants down it was like no one could see Brittany.  Brittany didn’t know how it was possible, but it just was.  

 

“Mmm, little to the left,” Nina responded as she used her hand to guide Brittany’s face a smidgen to the left.  “ooo yeah, just like that.”  Nina purred.  Brittany held back a gag as she heard Nina let out moan and wiggled her tushy back into her face.  The pale flappy butt cheeks bounced into Brittany’s face as they clapped together around her.  “So, it’s your mom’s birthday this weekend,” Nina asked.

 

“mmm,” Brittany half heartily responded as her tongue licked again at the spot Nina wanted.

 

Nina let out a huff, “Come on, you don’t have to act like you have something in your mouth… at least not yet that is,” Nina chuckled at a horrible joke.  “So are you going to visit your mom for her birthday,” Nina asked.

 

“...” Brittany wasn’t sure.  It was literately the last thing on her mind, especially right now.  Right now her minds was filled with humiliation, pain, and disgust.  Especially when she heard a little gurgling above her.

 

“Oh wait, hold that thought,” Nina responded, as to Brittany’s complete dread, things started to tense up around her face.  Nina’s butt cheeks seemed harden slightly as Nina flexed her muscles around her ass.  Suddenly the pucker that Brittany’s tongue was slathering up started flex.  It slowly opened up and a strong gust of hot air blew past the opening and right into Brittany’s face.  Brittany held her breath as the hot nasty breeze rolled over her mouth, nose, and face.  “ahhh, better, okay continue,” Nina sighed.

 

“...” Brittany again didn’t say anything as she waited for the foul air to leave her sense of smell.  She could still feel the gas lingering around her, waiting for her to inhale it.  Suddenly there was a smacking at Brittany’s chest.

 

“Hey, don’t ignore me, I said, continue!”  Nina demanded.

 

Brittany winced as she inhaled to speak.  As she took a breath in she mentally gagged and chocked, “I-i thin-think so,” Brittany sputtered out as the smell of Nina’s fart hit her while she spoke.  It was much worse than she thought.  Brittany wanted to wave her hand in front of her face, but she wasn’t allowed to rise them when Nina was sitting on her face.  If she so much as twitched her hands, Nina would punish her.

 

“I wonder, maybe I should join you and Cindy,” Nina mussed over the idea, “I haven’t seen your mom in a while, and it’s not like I have much going on this weekend any way...” Nina seemed to be pondering what she should do.  Little did Nina know that as she sat there thinking, her butt hole seemed to twitch while she thought.  Brittany felt her tongue slip into the winking hole and the ring slowly clamp down and started to suck and pull on her tired tongue.  Brittany tried to tug it out of the grotesque hole, but Brittany had a powerful and greedy ass, she wasn’t letting go anytime soon.  Brittany was forced to endure the tugging and pulling on her sore tongue as Nina shifted a little more into Brittany’s face.  Finally after a few moments, “I THINK I’LL GO,” Nina said sounding excited.  This in turn widen her anus just enough for Brittany’s tortured tongue to slide out weakly.  

 

Brittany was losing strength and energy as her face was sweaty and sore.  It felt like her head had been stuck in a sauna… a stinky, smelly, sauna that smelled like ass.  Once Nina stood up from Brittany’s face, she took in a much needed fresh air.  Brittany gasped as she felt the amazing feeling of the cold air hit her face and start to cool down her sweat dripping face… sadly not all the sweat belonged to her.  Nina’s butt sweat clung to her face as she slowly crawled to the floor to wipe it on the carpet to clean up as soon as possible.  Brittany let out a few hard coughs as Nina ignored her, she walked over to her shorts she had tossed off when she first entered the room.  

 

“My, class is about to start,” Nina said as she slipped her clothes back on and started to grab some things.  Brittany didn’t respond as she was still trying to ignore that smell that didn’t seem to want to leave her nose or skin.  “Oh, and meet me back here tonight, got to empty the old tank before bed, if you know what I mean,” Nina sadistically smirked as she gave her gut a nice couple of pats.  “And I would skip dinner if I were you,” Nina told her as she proceeded to stroll out of her room, leaving Brittany gagging at the news.

 

 

 

 

Brittany sat on her bed feeling sick to her stomach, and it wasn’t from what she was forced to eat.  Nina wasn’t joking about what she said.  It took Brittany an hour just to recover from such a foul bowl movement.  Even after upchucking as much as she could, Brittany swore she could still feel just as full as she was when she walked out Nina’s dorm room.  However, this wasn’t the main reason Brittany felt sick, it was the news of Nina joining her and Cindy for her mother’s birthday.  Brittany didn’t want to have to spend any more time with that sick twisted goth bitch.  Just the thought of seeing her at the dinner table with her mom and sister eating cake…

 

Brittany physically gagged at the thought.

 

It wasn’t bad enough that Nina was using Brittany as a human chair and toilet whenever she wanted, but now she was going to try and insert herself deeper into her life with her family?!

 

“I can’t let this happen,” Brittany said breathing harder as she felt like she was having a panic attack.  However, how was she suppose to stop this?  There was no way anyone would believe that what was happening to her was real, or even possible.  She would need hard proof to prove-

 

“Camera… I could record it!”  Brittany nearly shouted.  That was right, if she recorded what happens to her, than she would have proof to the whole world, and than she could stop Nina for good!  In the past week, Brittany hadn’t felt this happy or cheerful.  However Brittany slowly realized, she would have to go through hell just to prove that what was happening was real.  Brittany gulped at the thought of what she would have to go through with Nina.  “It’s okay… it’s just one more day.”  Brittany told herself as she tried not to imagine what was waiting for her.  

 

 

 

 

Brittany was waiting for Cindy and the accursed Nina to come by her room for her to drive them home for her mother’s birthday.  It didn’t take to long for the dreaded sound of knocking on the door followed by Nina’s voice, “Ready to go yet?”

 

Brittany slowly opened the door and was greeted by Nina and Cindy standing there.  “Y-yeah,” Brittany responded trying to prepare herself for the ride back home.  The drive would take a few hours before they would make it back home.

 

“Good, is it going to be a long drive,” Nina asked.

 

Cindy nodded, “I’d say a few hours.”

 

“Whelp, better use the bathroom before we take off.  Don’t want to have to stop to pee right,” Nina remarked.

 

Those words were followed by Nina looking straight at Brittany.  It was a look that Brittany was all too familiar with.  She didn’t have to say anything else, she knew what Nina wanted.  Gulping Brittany slowly nodded as she backed up and let Nina into the room.  Brittany watched Nina walk in like she owned the whole room as she stood there looking at Brittany who hesitated a little.  This wasn’t the first time Nina did something like this, however it was still something that Brittany wasn’t used to.

 

“I shouldn’t have drank all that tea this morning,” Nina laughed as she started to unbuckle her belt holding up her black shorts.  “It went right through me,” Nina continued looking at Brittany waiting for her to kneel like she always did when Nina was ready to use her.  “Feels like I got a gallon of pee just waiting to come out.”  Nina gave that twisted smile to Brittany.

 

Brittany glanced over at her sister who stood in the door way.  She wasn’t even batting an eyelash as Nina started to get closer to Brittany.  Brittany wasn’t expecting Nina to use her so soon, she hadn’t set up her phone to record, and if she so much as hesitated, Nina would use her mysterious powers to force her to do as she demanded.  Which only made it that much worse for her.  Brittany would have to wait for another time to catch Nina in the act… sadly she would have to wait for another opportunity.  Brittany looked up at Nina as she approached her, the black jean shorts already undone and the jingling of her belt was heard as she got closer.

 

“Hope your thirsty,” Nina purred.  She was enjoying this just like all the other times.

 

Brittany wanted to closer her eyes, but Nina warned her last time that if she did that she would punish her.  So Brittany learned keep them open.  She watched as Nina shimmed her shorts and panties down till they were down at her feet.  Brittany was soon face to face with Nina’s lightly pub covered crotch.  The dark black hairs curled as the small bush was in eye sight.  The black hair was a complete contrasts to her pale skin.

 

“Open up,” Nina said as she took her hands and touched the back of Brittany’s head.  “I’m about to explode,” Nina snickered.

 

Brittany felt the gentle but firm hands pushing at the back of her skull guiding her toward the opening.  The smell was strong as Brittany could smell old sweat, and stench of her last piss.  She wasn’t sure if it was from the other day when she used Brittany or if she used a normal toilet sometime recent.  However the trace of urine from her previous release could be smell in the air from how close she was.  Brittany forced herself not to fight back as her face was plastered to Nina’s groin.  Brittany heard Nina take a deep breath before letting it go.  The moment she exhaled a powerful blast of acidic moister blew into her mouth and nearly chocked her as it hit the back of her throat.  Brittany could taste the strong tasting pee that filled her mouth as she quickly gulped it down.  If she got Nina’s clothes wet from spilling… Brittany didn’t want to find out what would happen.  Brittany gulped fast but it seemed it was never fast enough as the liquid was slowly filling her mouth quicker than she could empty it.  Brittany didn’t know how loud it was, as her ears were filled with the sound of piss filling her mouth.  It was like she was inside a toilet as Nina was peeing.  The sound of the liquid splashing and sloshing around in her mouth before she gulped it down was all she could hear.  Minutes had to have passed as Brittany felt the body warm salty drink filling her stomach with it’s bitter after taste attacking her tongue.  The strongly smelling urine left a very potent aroma that wafted through Brittany’s sinuses.  Tears were starting to from as the strong biting scent hit her nostrils.

 

“Ooooo, yeah, that’s better,” Nina sighed as she slowly stop peeing.  “Let me clean up and we can get going,” Nina told Cindy.

 

“Take your time,” Cindy said as she was in the doorway just texting someone, “Mom wont be back till this evening,” Cindy added.

 

Brittany was finally able to gulp down the last of the pee in her mouth, however, Nina didn’t remove her hands from Brittany’s head.  “As soon as you clean up,” Nina said to Brittany, “we can go see your mom.”

 

Brittany hated this probably the most.  Nina wanted her to lick her clean.  As horrible as being used as a urinal, having to lick this psycho bitch’s piss dripping cunt was worse.  Brittany winced as Nina pushed a little harder waiting for her to do the deed.  Brittany slowly used her tongue to lap up any drips of urine that might have been clinging to Nina.  It only took a few licks, but it was enough to refresh the taste of Nina’s pee and cause Brittany to gag.  Brittany didn’t know where she found the strength, but she kept from puking out the contents of what used to be in Nina’s bladder.  

 

“There, all clean,” Nina cheerful cooed, “Okay, let’s go see your mom,” Nina happily remarked as she stepped away from Brittany and pulled her shorts up and buckled them up.  “Come on Brittany, we don’t want to keep her waiting, now do we?”  Nina was already walking to the door and toward Cindy.

 

“You know how mom gets if were late,” Cindy added unaware of Brittany’s condition.

 

“Sounds like we shouldn’t make any bathroom breaks along the way,” Nina remarked looking at Brittany who was obviously feeling very full from her sloshing liquids in her stomach.  “You might need to hold that in till we get to your house,” Nina told Brittany.

 

Brittany winced at the thought of driving with her belly full of Nina pee.  Her hot smelly burning piss that wouldn’t stop making her belly tingle from the overly briny material. 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re home mom,” Cindy called out as she lead Nina inside.

 

Brittany slowly walked in behind them.  She wasn’t feeling so good, maybe it was the drink that Nina gave her before the couple hour long drive, or maybe it was the way Nina kept grinning at her through out the drive that made her feel sick.  There was something off about her… like she was up to something.  Brittany didn’t know what it was, but that dark sinister gleam in her eyes hadn’t left since they got into the car.

 

“Oh, Cindy!  Brittany!  You both made it,” Their mother called out from the kitchen.  “I was wondering if you two would show up.”

 

“Yup, and we brought Nina too,” Cindy added as she lead her into the kitchen.

 

“Oh Nina, it’s been too long,” Their mother greeted her.

 

Brittany didn’t enter the kitchen as she walked into the living room.  The room had a few bookshelves full of movies, books, and other entertainment filling them.  As the other two were greeting her mom, Brittany inspected the house that she hadn’t been in for a while but still recalled most of it.  

 

The sound of Brittany’s mom calling out to her, brought her out of her of her thoughts. “Too good to say hello anymore?” 

 

“Hi mom,” Brittany reluctantly greeted as she went to hug her.  “How are you?”

 

“I’m good,” Brittany’s mom said as she looked at her daughter, “Are you doing okay?  You look a little… well not a little but really exhausted.”

 

From behind her mom, Brittany saw Nina looking at her with that same look in the car.  “Uh, yeah… just school.  It’s a lot to handle.”

 

“Well, don’t burn yourself out with school.  Learn to relax and to have fun.”

 

Brittany nodded at the advice but found it hard to relax at school when any second Nina could come around the corner demanding to use her like a public toilet with no warning.

 

“Well, I just finished the cake, and ordered some pizzas.  They should be here soon, why don’t we just sit down and catch up,” Brittany’s mom suggested as she lead everyone to a table.  “Do you girls want something to drink?”

 

“I’ll take a beer,” Cindy chirped up.  

 

Cindy’s mom looked at her before sighing, “Since it’s my birthday, fine, as long as your not driving.”

 

Cindy looked happy at the news, as she quickly got her drink, Nina took a water, and Brittany… still felt slightly full from this afternoon, “I’m fine,” Brittany added feeling her stomach still trying to empty   itself.

 

Nina chuckled as she sipped her water, “She drank a big gulp before coming here.”  Brittany didn’t comment at her words as only Nina and her knew what she meant.  Not like anyone would believe her if she tried to argue about it.  

 

The group of woman chatted about school and things as they enjoyed each other’s company.  Some more than others, Brittany was pretty quite at the table letting Nina and Cindy do more of the talking.  Brittany couldn’t stop from noticing how often Nina kept glancing at her from across the table.  It was like she was hitting on her, but Brittany knew better.  She had seen that look plenty of times to know that it wasn’t a form of attraction, it was more like she was plotting something.

 

Soon the doorbell rang, “Oh that must be the pizza,” Brittany’s mother said getting up.  “I’ll be right back.”  Brittany watched her mom leave for the pizza.

 

Cindy turned to Brittany, “Did you get a gift for mom?”

 

Brittany paused, ooooh.  “N-no.”

 

“Me neither,” Cindy grimaced at the news.  “Why didn’t you get something?”

 

“ME?!  I’ve got a ton of shit going on in my life,” Brittany glared at Cindy only to have Nina snicker at her wording.

 

“What?” Cindy said looking at Nina.

 

“Don’t worry I got you two covered,” Nina said calm.

 

“What,” Both sisters looked at each other.

 

“You got my mom a gift,” Brittany asked confused and shocked at the news.

 

“Yup, she’s going to love it,” Nina commented as she smiled at the sight of the few pizza boxes coming their way.  “Oh is that pepperoni I smell?!”

 

Brittany wanted to press Nina more on what she was talking about but it seemed everyone was more enthralled with the pizza.  Nina quickly grabbed a slice as Cindy and their mom followed.  Brittany was the last to grab the pizza.  Strangely as hungry as she was, the pizza just didn’t seem very satisfying.  It wasn’t like the pizza was bad, she just didn’t feel like eating it.  Like her stomach preferred something else to eat.  However her brain told her to eat, since she hadn’t had lunch and not a very big breakfast.  Grabbing a slice Brittany tossed it on her plate as she finally went to grab something to drink.  Brittany just took a little water and sat down.  Everyone else was eating, so Brittany decided to join in.

 

The moment she took a bite, she frowned.  What was this?  Brittany pulled back from the slice of pizza and looked at it.  Yeah, it was pizza, but it didn’t taste like it.  In fact, Brittany couldn’t really taste anything.  It was so bland, so dull, so… not pizza.  Brittany was about to complain about it only to hear Nina from across her let out a marvelous delighted noise.

 

“Mmmm, this is sooo good.”

 

Cindy and Brittany’s mom both agreed as they kept eating.

 

“G-good?”  Brittany asked looking at her warm slice of pizza.  

 

“Yup,” Nina remarked as she went for another slice.

 

Brittany didn’t like this.  She chewed another bite and another hoping that maybe it was just her head screwing with her.  However the peace of pizza was still as lame and empty as the first bite.  Maybe it was the slice she had?  Brittany went for another slice form another box with different toppings all together.  Brittany bite into the pizza and was rewarded with the same flavorless taste she had before hand.  She couldn't’ taste the pizza at all.  Even the texture was feeling kind of off.  What was going on?

 

“Nothing like a nice hot tasting pizza for dinner, right,” Brittany’s mom asked everyone eating.  Cindy and Nina agreed as they munched on their slices, but Brittany remained silent.  It was clear she couldn’t taste the food.  In fact it was so off putting that she didn’t want to continue to eat.  Brittany set her pizza down while the others around her kept on eating till they were full.  “Oh my,” Brittany's mom sighed, “Never been so full in my life.  Brittany are you finished?  You hardly ate anything?”

 

Brittany nodded, “Not that hungry.”  She told her as she pushed the plate with the barely nibbled on piece of pizza.  She didn’t know how to feel as she watched all the others look full and complacent with the meal.

 

“Maybe she’s hungry for some cake,” Cindy snickered, “You always did have a sweet tooth.”

 

Brittany didn’t comment as she felt like the type of food wouldn’t matter, but she was going to give it a try.  Cindy help her mom bring out the cake and set some candles up.  They did a quick happy birthday to you “mom” song and finally cut into some cake.  No matter what everyone said about being full, they all took a slice of cake to try it.  Brittany was hesitant at first but her stomach wanted to try something filling instead of some nibbled flavorless pizza.  Brittany cut into the cake with her fork and brought the moist looking cake to her lips.  She gave it a sniff and the odor of the cake was amazing.  Her mouth was watering and she was ready to try this.  Sticking the fork and cake in her mouth her smile soon dipped.  It was tasteless as the pizza was.  There was no flavor, even the texture felt off and wrong.  It just wasn’t food for her.  She swallowed the bite and found that any excitement she had for the cake was gone.  She soon slide the plate away.

 

“What’s wrong?”  Brittany’s mom asked as she bite into her piece letting out an enjoying sound.

 

“Just not that hungry,” Brittany said sounding a little disappointed.

 

“Sounds like she’s on a diet,” Nina commented from across the table.

 

“A diet?  Are you trying to watch your weight,” Brittany’s mom asked looking confused at her daughter.

 

“No mom,” Brittany told her trying not to snap at her misconception of Nina’s words.  

 

“Don’t worry,” Nina said reaching across the table and picking up the uneaten cake, “I’m sure Brittany will eat the cake sooner or later,” Nina told everyone hinting at the later part.  Nina started to eat the cake and gave Brittany a knowing look.  Brittany wanted to throw something at Nina as she toyed with Brittany using her words.

 

“Well… I guess if your not that hungry we can just watch a movie or something-”

 

Nina let out a sound as she was eating, “Wait!  Gifts!  We got you a gift!”

 

“A gift?  Oh you girls shouldn’t have, you didn’t need to,” Brittany’s mom said sounding happy at the news.

 

“Uh, it was nothing,” Cindy laughed trying to play off Nina’s words.

 

“So, where is it?”  their mother asked laughing as she looked around the table for no clear sign of the gift.

 

Nina smirked as she swallowed the last of her cake.  “We can pick out a movie and I’ll give it to you before we start, okay?”

 

“Uh, um okay,” She responded confused at the idea but accepted it.  It was clear she wasn’t really in desperate need of anything.  

 

“I’ll help find something,” Cindy offered as she got up and left Nina and Brittany alone at the table.

 

“You enjoying your mom’s birthday,” Nina asked.

 

Brittany swallowed as she finally had a moment to ask, “What’s wrong with me?!  I can’t taste anything!  What did you do to me?!”  Brittany hissed at her.

 

“Can’t taste?”  Nina asked sounding confused.  “Well, that’s something new...” Nina just shrugged.  “Don’t know.  Wasn’t anything I did to you,” Nina told her.  “Well directly I guess, maybe your just getting used to it.”

 

“Used to what,” Brittany asked as it hit her.  She knew what she meant.  “No… no don’t tell me, it’s cause...”

 

Nina laughed as she shrugged again, “Don’t know.  To be honest never done this before, but boy am I happy for you!  Come on, sounds like they found a film.  Time to give your mom her present.”

 

Brittany got up, “What did you get her?”

 

Nina looked at Brittany before giving her a wink, “You.”

 

Brittany felt her body go through that weird feeling she felt a while ago.  That sensation of cold dread run up her body as she couldn’t stop her body from moving on its own

 

NOOOOOOO!

 

“Found a film,” Nina asked as she sat down on the couch.  

 

“Yup,” Cindy cheerfully said as put a movie in and went to take a seat next to Nina.

 

“So, Cindy told me,” Nina started to say as Brittany’s mom walked over to the couch.  Brittany was standing next to the couch as Nina went on, “That you and Brittany… well you two have been having a rough patch.”

 

“Well…” She said looking a little ashamed.  

 

“It’s okay, I know my mom and I have our own problems.  Well, I thought I could give you and Brittany some bonding time together.  You know, some Mother and Daughter time,” Nina interlocked her fingers, “Connecting.  You know?”

 

“Ohh,” Brittany’s mom said looking happy at the news.  “Is this true?  You want to bond?”

 

“She sure does,” Nina said with that look on her face that she had been giving Brittany all day.

 

Before Brittany could respond, her knees gave out and she was kneeling next to the couch.  “M-m-mom?  No… no please,” Brittany whimpered as her mother looked down at her face as she stood in front of her.  The look on her mom’s face was of love not malice.

 

“Oh honey don’t worry, it’s just till the movie is over,” she told her.

 

Nina chimed in, “It’s only 98 minutes long, can’t be that bad.”    

 

Still Brittany didn’t like it.  She tried to shake her head but nothing moved.  The last thing her mom said to her was, “I love you.”  Than she proceeded to pull down her clothes.  Brittany let out a silent scream as her mother’s massive back side loomed over her.  Her mother’s ass was nothing to joke about.  It was thick and massive.  Enough that it engulfed Brittany’s entire face.  Still Brittany’s mom sat down pushing her backside down on Brittany till her butt cheeks swarmed and wrapped around Brittany’s face and head.

 

“ooo this is nice!  Thank you girls, this is the best gift ever,” Brittany’s mom said above Brittany.  Brittany only let out a scream into her mother’s ass as the muffled sound of the movie started.

 

Brittany wanted to fight and struggle to get out form her mom’s ass, but the weight on her face was pinning her to the spot.  It might also be whatever the FUCK that Nina did to her!  Brittany could just barley wiggle her toes and fingers but that was all.  She had enough power to mutter into her mother's butt, however it seemed that no one in the room cared.  

 

To say that Brittany was used to being used as a human chair, would be an understatement.  Nina wasn’t a light weight, but Brittany had learned to hold her weight pretty well.  Yet her mother, was a completely different story.  Her mom was the definition of thick.  If Nina’s ass was the moon, than right now Brittany had the sun engulfing her face with it’s mass.  Brittany’s mom eclipsed Nina’s butt size but a few sizes.  

 

Brittany was stuck up in her mom’s butt crack as the film went on.  The smell of her mom’s stink down there was also new.  Brittany was used to Nina by now, that it was bad but tolerable.  Her mom… it was another hell.  The new stenches of her diet and sweat from the day stirred new sensations of pungent smells and horrible senses.  It was like being in another world.  What was worse, was that this was Brittany’s MOM!  The woman she grew up and idolized and respected and loved.  Now she was plopping her asshole right above Brittany’s mouth.  The hole which was in question even seemed to feel different from Nina’s, just like most of everything else down there.

 

Brittany wanted to scream, that all she could do was compare her mother’s ass with Nina’s.  She shouldn’t even know about either one of them!  The fact that her-

 

A soft groan was heard from above.  

 

“Excuse me,” Brittany’s mom muttered.  “Pardon this girls,” She replied.

 

Brittany’s eyes grew wide in the dark confines of her mother’s butt.  She only said that when-

 

A loud rumbling brass sound was heard right above Brittany as the anus blew open and a deep thunderous roar burped out of the hole.  The gas blew so hard that it shot out an into Nina’s mouth.  Her cheeks blew up like balloons as she screamed a horrible sound of pain and disgust as her mother’s rotten fart filled her mouth and lungs.  The stench was atrocious as it was clear that her mom had eaten something strong and spicy the other day.  The air stung more viscous than a normal fart from Nina.  It was far worse as the air wasn’t just hot but tingly.  The gas was prickling her mouth as it explored her mouth and throat till Brittany coughed it out her nose leaving a burning sensation out her nostrils.  Brittany let out a screech into her mother’s butt when another toot was squeezed out, this one just as strong as the last one.  The horrible air and odor didn’t leave Brittany’s mouth as the movie went on.  It seemed that after ever few minutes a little fart came out only to hit Brittany with the reminder of where she was.

 

Brittany could hear talking from above her, but she couldn't make out much of the conversation as her mother’s fat butt muffled most of the noise.  The only thing that Brittany could hear were the tones of the voices and who they belonged to.  Apparently Nina and her mom were talking and laughing about something.  All the while, Brittany was underneath her mom.

 

Suddenly Brittany’s mom said, “Sorry again girls, you might want to turn this up for a while…”

 

Brittany wondered what she meant by that but there was a trembling above Brittany as the flesh and anus around her mouth quivered and shook from tension.  A tension of holding something back.  Brittany pleaded for help, asking Nina to stop it, for her mom not to, or someone to help.  No one helped Brittany.

 

As soon as the sound of the movie increased and started to drown out Brittany’s pleading, her mom let go.  Brittany’s mom slowly widen her sitting poster and sat back a bit more, putting more pressure on Brittany.  Once she was in comfortable shitting position, she let loose.  The anus around Brittany’s mouth opened up and suddenly a surge of filthy shit came out.  The crap was as loose as her anus as it surged out with such force that gas pockets were forced out too.  The sloshing and farting sounds of a wet dump splurted out of her mother’s ass and into her mouth.  Unfortunately for Brittany the lack of taste seemed to only be affecting normal food, as the taste of her mother’s bowel movement was unaffected.  The horrible taste of her released post meal hit her strong.  It was clear what she ate the other day and the undigested bits of food only help support Brittany’s theory.  The flood of the mucky mud like gunk came out in a large gush and ran down Brittany’s poor throat.  The sounds of her mom’s waste filled her ears louder than the turned up movie, as the smoothie like material slithered down her throat with more ease than it should of.  Brittany couldn’t help but compare her mom’s shit to Nina’s.  Nina’s was always large and firm, where as her mothers… it was like she was drowning a mud slide of filth.  It might have been the spicy food or something else but the shit burned as it went into Brittany’s mouth and down her throat.  Brittany kept crying from the abuse and the heat as her mom sat there pooping in her mouth.  

 

The crap slowed down for a split second before her mom tensed up her body slightly and another surge of shit blew into Brittany’s mouth filling her cheeks with the nasty waste, as her mom continued her dump.  The crud barreled down her abused throat as more of the shit pile drived itself home into Brittany’s now upset stomach.  As horrible as it was swallowing and tasting the crap, the feeling of the thick material sitting in her belly had to be the worst part.  That or that her mother was literally shitting on her.

 

“Dang mom, maybe open a window,” Cindy said acting like that was the worst part and not that she’s using her oldest daughter as a toilet.

 

Brittany wanted her mom to get up and open a window so she could breath, but she didn’t.  Instead another blast hit her, while splattering shit blew into her weak mouth as her mom continued to use Brittany.

 

“Ooof, I think that’s it...” Brittany’s mom sighed.  “Gonna have to cut back on that Mexican food.”

 

“Hey, Brit,” Nina called out, “Be a dear will you?”

 

Brittany couldn’t stop it… her tongue started to crawl forward.  She started to lick, the trembling anus of her mother.  The wrinkled hole twitched in response of the appendage as it slid up and down, collecting any leftovers.  

 

“Ohh, honey you didn’t have too.  Thank you,” Brittany’s mom called out from above.

 

Brittany wept as she was getting praised for her ability to lick ass…

 

Brittany continued to lick and taste the foul residue left from her mother’s shit.  She was even forced to continue to lick and clean after the asshole was as clean as could be.  She kept tonguing her mom’s back side till the film was over and her mom let out a groan as she got up off Brittany.

 

“That was such a great movie,” She said pulling up her pants and walking toward the TV.

 

Brittany finally was able to move, and collapsed to the floor.  No one noticed except for Nina, who had that wicked look on her face, “So, how was the gift?”

 

Brittany’s mom nodded, “It was lovely.  I feel like we gotten so much closer,” Brittany’s mom said in a loving tone.

 

Brittany on the other hand was too busy trying to recover from the violent assault on her stomach, throat, and mouth.  She wasn’t ready for that at all.  Brittany slowly got up and headed to the bathroom and closed the door.  Brittany sat there trying to throw up anything she could, but found that it had been too long.  Her stomach was already trying to process what was inside her.  It felt disgusting as she could feel the weight of her mom’s left overs inside but unable to get it out.  

 

There was a knocking on the door.  It was Nina, “Don’t take too long, we should be heading back soon.”

 

Brittany didn’t respond as she slowly tried to recover mentally and physically.     

 

It took longer than she wanted, but after 15 minutes, Brittany was better… well as better as she could be.  She came out of the bathroom and saw Nina and Cindy talking to her mom near the door.

 

“You ready,” Cindy asked.

 

“… I just need to get my phone.”  Brittany told them as she held her stomach and walked toward the living room.  She entered the room and walked to the bookshelf that she had placed her phone.  Picking up the phone she pressed the stop record.  She had the whole night pretty much recorded.  She had proof…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brittany sat on her bed and watched her best friend Alexis looking at the phone.  Brittany had cut most of the first part, except the part of Nina telling her mom to use her as a fucking toilet!

 

“So?”  Brittany said biting he thumb, “That’s fucked up right?!”

 

Alexis didn’t say anything.

 

“… come on… why aren’t you saying anything?”

 

“Uh, well… I mean...” Alexis looked sickened.  “Why are you recording your mom using the bathroom?”

 

“DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED?!” Brittany nearly screamed at her.

 

Alexis looked frighten.  Than she gave her a head a shake, “Brit… this is messed up.”

 

Brittany finally sighed, “I know-”

 

“Your filming your mom taking a shit.  I’m sorry but, you might need to get some help,” Alexis said handing the phone back.

 

Brittany wanted to scream, “That’s what I'm trying to do!  I need your help!”

 

“Sorry,” Alexis said getting up looking disturbed, “I… I don’t think we should uh… talk to each other.  At least not for a while.  You just seem so different and, well,  THIS,” Alexis said pointing to the phone, “Is a new low.  Filming someone using the bathroom is SOOO fucked up.”

 

“Alexis!  That’s me being used by my fucking mom!  Because of NINA!”  Brittany shouted trying to get her to see the image of her mom literately shitting down her throat.  Brittany could see her body struggling to hold not just her mom’s weight but the force of the shit.  Brittany swore she could still feel it inside her even thought its been a few days.

 

“Stop!  This is disgusting,” Alexis told her.  “Go talk to a shrink or something,” Alexis said appalled by her friend.

 

Brittany watched her best friend leave.  The door swung open and she was gone.

 

Brittany stood there confused and upset, why couldn’t she understand?

 

“Well I'll be,” Nina said surprised, “You actually showed her?  I knew you made the video, but thought you would at least try to black mail me or something first,” Nina laughed.

 

“Ni-Nina,” Brittany stuttered at the girl who appeared to have the best timing in the world.

 

“Here I was coming by to see how you were doing, maybe even bump you from toilet slut to just slut,” Nina said sounding disappointing, “And than I find this?”  Nina pointed to the phone in Brittany’s hands.

 

“I...”

 

Nina just shook her head, “I guess you haven’t learned your lesson yet.”

 

“Learned, my lesson?”  Brittany asked.  Suddenly she felt that horrible sensation run over her body.  However she could still move.  However instead of the sensation going away, it stayed.  Tingling her spine and body, limbs, even her head.  “Wh-what?”

 

Nina sighed, “I guess being the school’s only working toilet for the next week or so might teach you.”  Nina shrugged, “Well everyone but me that is, don’t want a dirty butt slut like you touching me.”

 

“Everyone!?  A WEEK?!” Brittany shrieked out loud at those words.

 

“Yup,” Nina laughed, “Have fun.  Oh, and just to remind you, the cafeteria is serving chili tomorrow.  I hear it’s going to be a BLAST!”  Nina let out a horrible laugh as she started to walk away.

 

“NINA!  PLEASE I’M SORRY PLE-”

 

“Oh, Brittany,” Jessica called out from down the hallway, “I need your help!”  The sounds of Jessica running to Brittany’s room frighten her to the core, but what was most worse was the feeling in her body, or the lack of.  Her body froze.  Her legs gave out, and she was laying down on the ground, head up.  “I almost forgot,” Jessica said getting closer, “The bathrooms aren’t working, thank God we live on the same level,” Jessica told her as she walked through the door.  No sound came from Brittany as Jessica walked straight over to her face and started to prepare to sit down on her face.

 

“Brittany,” Another girl called out from the hallway.

 

“Anyone seen Brittany,” someone else asked.

 

“SHE’S OVER HERE,” Jessica called out as Brittany screamed at the line already forming at her door.  “Don’t worry I'll make this quick,” Jessica told Brittany as she started to pull her clothes down and hover right over her open mouth.  “Just don’t move, don’t want to miss...”