- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Just a small drabble written up for Goddess Russel with her permission. 

This is my first ever post to the site so please forgive any errors or mistakes as I learn.

Work was such a bore when there was nothing to do. With an exasperated sigh Russ mindless scrolled through her stream wishing time would hurry up or a customer to come in or something – anything – happen to distract her. A smile spread across her face as she checked her Twitter, her fans and followers always a good source to receive praise or maybe find some inspiration for later tonight once she was home. Far below though really it was only a foot or two beneath her chair a tiny cautiously approached the young woman’s foot.

The expansive tiled floor seemed to stretch on forever as the tiny ventured out of the safety of its shelter. Hunger had finally gotten to the insignificant speck only able to survive off the crumbs the goddess above dropped from her meal or whatever might flake off from the soles of the monoliths that were her shoes. The same shoes the tiny ventured towards in a crazed stupor. She would provide wouldn’t she; he thought. She already had before so effortlessly it had probably gone unnoticed by one as massive as she. Her very presence was awe inspiring as an aura of both beauty and horror preceded and followed her.

Her steps were earthquakes, her voice like thunder and even her breath like a hurricane to one so small. Scattered about the wasteland of the floor were remains of others who had sought to survive this desperate life. Those that were not mere grease stains on the hard surface were bones smaller than dust blown away by the giantess’ most idle movements. Where once they had nothing now they were nothing. Not even worth a memory or realization to their existence.

By now Russ was all caught up and aside from a few drabbles and a pic or two there had been nothing to catch her interest. “Ugh why is it so boring today!” She said aloud to no one or so she believed. Lowering her foot to the floor she bounced her heel wondering if she should text her girlfriend. It wasn’t like anyone was around to snitch on her for being on the phone.
Chaos down below for the tiny as he sent flying back, all progress made undone by a step. Still the tiny pushed on beginning again intent to make it to the goddess. This had to have been a test, a way to prove worthiness to her.

Reaching for her drink Russ took a sip of her soda relishing in the cool, carbonated drink when an alert popped up on her phone. Caught unexpected she set the can down on the floor and focused on what had her attention now.

Again, the tiny’s world was rocked as a new object appears and sends it to its knees. The aluminum can is immense though it hardly compares to the hand that holds it or the continent of a body its attached to. To the speck though this was an answered prayer. The can was cold and upon its surface was built up condensation. The Goddess had provided sustenance and without thinking the tiny ran and threw itself against the cold surface. Licking the moisture, it did not even have time to register the approaching shadow.

“Gotta remember that one for later.” Russ said as she saved the picture to her phone. Reaching down for her drink she lifted it to her lips but grimaced when she nearly dropped the slippery object. “Damn sweat.” She muttered as she dragged her hand down the side to collect the excess.

Like a flood the wave of water swept toward the tiny followed by the indominable wall of flesh that was Russell’s finger. With nowhere to go the tiny was unknowingly gathered up only to be wiped off on the seat of the unaware giantess’ pants.