- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter of havoc

Amanda was walking back from the bathroom with a cute guilty look on her face. "Finallyyyyy, I can finish my episode. Maybe all thos little pests are gone now." She annoyingly said as she made her way over to the couch.

She began to look around to ensure that there were no bugs around. Because she really did not feel like getting up again. "I swear, if i find another bug that looks like one of my kids, I will fucking FLIP." She positioned herself & lied herself on the couch. She rolled over to her side. And snuggled to the arm.

She was clearly getting tired & was about to fall asleep. And it seemed now as of she had no plans to watch this show.

Amanda was still drunk, and could not truthfully see anything with a clear vision. She missed the remaining two tiny children that were on the end of the couch, waiting patiently for her slowly fall asleep.

They knew that once she fell asleep, they could wake her up & she could help them grow back to normal.

They were waiting on her to sleep. They knew that they could get something once she did. Danielle had recently read a story about a giant in her class. And was convinced that she could make mom snap out of her weird attitude. AND was convinced that her mom secretly had powers to help people grow again.

But she didn't know if it would actually work or not. She was focused mainly on her story that she read in class.

Melissa was a young girl who was trapped in her girly phase. She had a strong belief that she shrunk because she was chosen to be a princess. In her mind, this whole thing was a fairy tale. She also had read that giants do not exist, meaning mom had magic powers.

Melissa said with a chuckle "Look how big mom is! I wonder where the magic is stored!"

Danielle said "I know! She is giant! I never thought our mom was the chosen one!" Then Melissa said "Well, sis. We gotta explore. It would be soooooooo dull if we just stared at her. Where should we start?!"

Then in an unsure tone, Danielle said "Melissa, she is a giant. That can't be good. She could be magical. But what if she is evil? She could eat us alive, she could step on us with her big smelly foot, or worse... she could sit on us with her big fat smelly butt!"

Melissa said "EWIE! Shut up! You are such a little creep. Look, she is our mom. I know she is my mom & as do you. I know a women's magic is powerful. But let's just not be afraid. Mommy wouldn't want that. And PUHLEASE never mention her butt again. It's so disgusting & unladylike. Plus, a bigger butt means bigger dumps. EW!"

Danielle said "She could eat us! Magical or not.

Then Melissa said jokingly "She is our mom silly. She would never do that. Rememberrrr? Mommy gave birth to me, a princess. And the princess never gets swallowed. If anything, mommy should be bowing to ME."

Danielle said "Better hope she doesn't sit on you. You know girls with attitude get punished!"

Then Melissa said with hands on her hips "Well, she might have a fat butt, but she is still a lady like us. And ladies need all the help they can get!"

Suddenly they realized that Amanda was silent.

SHE WAS ASLEEP.

"LET'S GO WHILE WE CAN! We gotta get to her face, sometimes the eyes hold the power." Abruptly, Melissa snatched Danielle's hand & took off running towards Amanda. Melissa seemed highly convinced that Amanda would save them. Somehow neither of the children saw what happened to Cali & Kristy...

As they ran, Danielle let go after smacking into the heel of her foot. Melissa said "Don't be a prude, just climb it. This is the only way to her face."

Danielle finally picked herself up. She looked up to see Amanda's ginormous soft foot. "The only way we can get to her face is if we climb. We can't get anywhere if we just stay here with her foot." Said Melissa.

Danielle was hesitant. She had no hesitation to climb it at all...

"I don't wanna climb her foot! It's so stinky!" Said Danielle as Melissa resumed making her way up.

Melissa rolled her eyes & said "Come on little sis! Don't ya want mom to change us back? This is the only way. I have thought this out in every way, we can't do this unless we work together." She held her hand out for Danielle to grab ahold of.

With an annoyed look on her face, she grabbed Melissa's hand, and pulled her all the way up onto the foot.

They both began to run up her leg very stealthily. Hoping that the giantess never caught them around the waist. They continued climbing their way up. It took quite some time, but both of them eventually reached her face. It was super soft, it was beautiful, & you could tell she was tired.

Danielle looked at her & said "AWE. Look how cute mom is from here!"

Melissa said "I know gurl, she is so hot." Then Danielle felt her lips moving gently. Danielle said with a gulp "On second thought.... maybe this isn't such a good idea. What if she accidentally eats us!"

"Ugh, how many times do I gotta say it? She is our mommy! She would never hurt us! Just to prove it. Watch this." Said Melissa as she began to approach her lips.

"Melissa! What are you doing?!" Said Danielle in a confused yet angry tone.

Melissa squat down & began to tickle Amanda's lips.

Danielle said with a gulp "You better be careful!" Then Melissa began tickling faster. One thing thing lead to another with a smile on her face. "Best way to wake a girl giant is by a TICKLE FIGHT." She began tickling them even harder.

Then suddenly Amanda's lips opened up... With instant regret, Melissa tried to jump away from it. But Amanda's mouth opened wide enough that it literally swallowed her. Melissa didnt exactly realize how small she was compared to her mom's mouth.

Melissa cried for her mom's help as she fell between the lips like a coin into a coin slot. She kicked her legs & arms around until she made a hard splat onto the long warm wet tongue.

Danielle felt herself beginning to slide. She held on tightly to the face, hoping she would stay hung on. But she ended up sliding off into the floor. She fell the same way Melissa did, but without falling into a death trap. Danielle was really lucky & fortunate to escape the goddess' wrath just in time. She went sliding all the way down & made a hard crash onto the wooden floor.

"OWWW!!!!!!" Screamed Danielle as she looked up at the tired half asleep giantess.

"MELISSA!!!!!!!" cried Danielle from the foot of the couch. She tried to think up a way to get Melissa out, but nothing would've worked. Amanda slowly began to wake up, and then she suddenly began choking...

She was gagging & choking as if she were about to die.

Danielle stood there hoping that Amanda would spit out her sister. But it took a turn for the worst...

She watched Amanda take a hard gulp. Danielle began to get tears in her eyes & was about to piss herself. "M-mommy... please don't eat Melissa!"

Meanwhile.... Melissa was screaming for help as she slid down her mom's cavernous throat. It was disgusting & soooooo unladylike. It was nearly impossible to go down without feeling a strong sense of disgust.

As she slid her way down, it was beginning to get more slippery. Which was a sign that she was almost to t he belly. She slid on, slid on, slide on, & then....

SPLAAAAASH!

Melissa dunked into the acid as if she were just a part of her meal. Amanda rubbed her stomach & cuddled up more on the couch. Unaware of the tiny inside of her tummy.

The little girl quickly began splashing around & looking for some sort of exit. "Um.... m-mommy? Is-is this how the fairy tale is supposed to go?"

Amanda was lying there with her eyes closed, dazed off in her dreams.

"Please tell me that it doesn't end in your belly! YOU BETTER SPIT ME OUT! I AM YOUR PRINCESS! YOU STUPID BIG BUTT CREEP!" Said Melissa in a seriously hesitant voice while angrily punching the walls of the belly. She began looking around to find a way out, but couldnt find anything but remains of digested food.

"AMANDA! SPIT HER OUT! RIGHT NOW!" Screamed Danielle in an angry voice. As if she had a way to control Amanda. She growled in a ferocious tone. Then began climbing up Amanda's boot.

"Don't worry Melissa! I am coming for you!" She continued climbing her legs. Destined to somehow get to her sister.

Amanda suddenly felt something crawling around on her leg. Her eyes began to slowly twinke their way open. "What the... FUCK!!!!" Screamed Amanda as she suddenly jumped away from the couch.

Danielle turned around while shaking. She was absolutely terrified of what her mom would do. Unlike Melissa, she knew her mom was the type who would destroy her.

As she slowly turned around, she saw her mom with an angry look on her face.

"M-M-M-Mommy... p-please don't hurt me." She began to slowly back away from her mom. Amanda growled "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ANOTHER FUCKING BUG?! UGGGHHHHH!!!!! God I hate my house. Come here you little fucking shit!"

Danielle took off running & crying. In an attempt to escape from her mom

As a way of trying to escape, she ran underneath the wooden table. She knew her mom was drunk & probably wouldn't lean down to grab her. Amanda said "Here buggie, where are ya?" In a cute but evil voice.

Danielle cowered under the table. Trembling in horror, knowing that this might be her last day.

Amanda flipped her hair & began squatting down. Danielle began looking around to find where the little pest would be.

Suddenly the tiny girl could feel a hand grabbing ahold of her. "MOMMY NO!" Cried Danielle as she was suddenly lifted from the floor.

"Well well well, what do we have here. A bug that looks just like Danielle. I am not surprised. Well 'danielle', guess who has been killing all of your siblings? Ya know who? THIS GAL. I told you that you wouldnt get away with your shitty behavior. You are THE most disobedient, your room is always a mess, you flipped me off when I wouldn't let you participate in a field day event, you laugh at me for having a big butt, you do the complete opposite of everything I say. And now it's time for your punishment. Little girl." Said Amanda with a smile on her face.

Danielle said while whimpering "Mommy! I am sorry! I am sorry! You can take whatever you want from my room! I will do anything. Just please let me go!!"

Amanda rolled her eyes. "Another thing I hate about you. You are an ass kisser. You never stand up to yourself. You let people talk down on you, you let people bully you. You kiss ass just because you are afraid to stand up."

Danielle said "I-I-I-I never kiss butt! Butts are nasty!"

"I wasn't talking about kissing butt you fucking b- WAIT...... That's a great idea hun. I am about to PROVE. That you are my hilarious, cowardly,  ass-kissing daughter. you can't stand up to me, you know I'm superior. So how about we shut you up & give you the proper attention you deserve." Said Amanda with a grin.

"WAIT MOMMY, can you free Melissa!" Said Danielle in a scared voice.

Danielle said while whimpering "You ate her! PLEASE. Get her out before it's too late!"

Amanda made a pout face & said "Awe, did mommy eat poor Melissa?" Danielle nodded with tears in her eyes. Then Amanda said "Well sucks for her! Cause mommy is ganna shit her in the toilet tomorrow morning. Little girl shoulda been smarter than that. Anywayyyyyy. Melissa aside. I am going to give you exactly what a lousy ass kisser deserves."

Danielle was sat down on the sofa while Amanda stood herself up. Amanda began to unbutton her jeans & started to slowly pull her jeans below her huge thick ass. The tiny girls' eyes widened when she saw how big Amanda's butt actually was....

"Wait. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Screamed Danielle in a terrified voice.

Amanda ignored her question & resumed pulling her jeans down. "Ahh, you like mommy's big ass? I bet you do. You fucking ass smooching coward." Danielle cried "MOMMY NO!" She tried to run away, but she was no match.... Amanda's big nude butt crack made it's way down onto the sofa. Engulfing the tiny girl.

"Kiss it! Little girl." Giggled Amanda

Danielle began punching the cheeks & said "Please get me out of here! Its so dark & smelly!" She resumed punching the cheeks with all her might.

Then suddenly pain in her tummy from the punches. She could feel something hitting inside her stomach. She held her gut & said "Oh Melissaaaaaa, your fav little sis wants to send you a messaaaaaage."

Danielle stopped. "Wait... REALLY?!"

Amanda began to lean herself up with an evil grin on her face.

Melissa continued relentlessly punching her mom until she felt the unbelievably strong suction beneath her. It was almost just like a ripping current. "MOMMY! I knew you would free me! So your tummy IS magic! Now can you grow me back to-"

PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The monstrous fart exploded into Danielle's face like a bomb. Some anal juice even slipped out into her face. And something came out along with her fart..... MELISSA'S PANTIES???!

The tiny pair of panties smacked Danielle in the face.

"Ahh, there it was. Hehe. She said she is taking good care of my belly & promises to make it out." Chuckled Amanda as she put full pressure back down onto Danielle's face. Amanda clenched her cheeks together & cuddled herself back onto the sofa. "Keep kissing it little girl. Until I wake up. Then you will ne free to go." Said Amanda with a smirk.

Meanwhile in the tummy, Melissa began screaming at the top of her lungs. After seeing her panties get sucked under & farted out.

Danielle was still screaming for Amanda to let go of Melissa, but it was clear that it would literally never happen at this point.

Meanwhile inside the belly, Melissa said while shaking "O. M. G. Did she just fart out my panties?! YOU ARE NOT MY MOM! YOU ARE AN EVIL NO GOOD WITCH! YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

Amanda groaned more. "Ugh! Why do I have such bad gas! Maybe that little bitch digested after all. I thought you made it up."

She made herself comfortable once again on the sofa & strained. But this time, instead of a pair of panties. MELISSA began getting sucked beneath the acids.....

"MOMMY NO! MOMMY NO! MOMMY..... NOOOO!!!!-"

PFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
PFFT PFFT

An explosive wet fart roared out Amanda's ass. And the juices soaked Danielle from top to bottom.

"That wasn't a message, that was just my ass kissing you goodnight." Said Amanda as she made herself comfortable once again. She pulled her jeans up & trapped the tiny girl inside of the butt.

Throughout the night, Melissa digested inside of Amanda's acids. The tiny princess became a huge fat log of shit overnight.... Danielle was forced to endure the torture of being trapped in her mom's butt all night. A form of torture unlike any. Her butt had a stench of Nachos & Melissa's perfume, anal juice was everywhere, and Amanda had some shit stains in her ass from not wiping good enough.

Soon enough, their slumber would end....

~The Next Morning~

This sunlight broke through the windows, leaving an unbelievably bad window glare shining in Amanda's face.

Her eyes slowly twinkled open. "OH SHIT! THE KIDS ARE GANNA BE LATE!" She quickly jumped off the couch & began running down the hall way.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! It's time for school!" Shouted Amanda as she headed back into the kitchen.

She looked down at her outfit. "Eh, this should be fine. I don't think my boss will care too much about me in a shirt with black skinny jeans." She began slowly walking her way down the hallway, she could feel a HUGE shit ready to come out.

"Whew, momma's sure gotta use the toilet today. I don't remember eating anything last night. I wonder why I got such a big dump in my trunk." She sped up quicker & then walked into the bathroom. Then pulled her jeans down below her ass.

"Haha, OH YEAH. This one is gonna slide right on out. It's already begging to, just like a lil bitch." She began to squat herself down & slowly fit her ass onto the toilet.

Meanwhile, Danielle was still asleep in her butt. But she was in for a VERY rude awakening.....

Amanda held her knees & began straining. It took ONE push, then Danielle awoke from her slumber. She nearly threw up from the scent, but then a long heavy chunk of shit squeezed into her tiny mouth. She began to scream while muffled "MOMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!"

Amanda pulled her phone out of her pocket & began scrolling on Facebook while continuing the strain, and then the chunk was almost out. It was AT LEAST 6 inches in height.

Kristy looked up from inside the toilet water. She screamed "DANIELLE! GET OUT! THAT TURD WILL HURT YOU." Danielle cried while muffled "I am trying! But it's in the back of my throat!" The ginormous log continued making it's way out. Kristy was shaking in absolute terror. She said  "MOM! DON'T DROP IT! SHE WILL CRUSH ME! STAAAP, AMANDA HOLD IT! HOLD IT! HOLD IT!"

Amanda made another straining face. "NNNNGGGHHHHH! God this is a stubborn one. I didnt think it would be this hard to get out. God, I had such a crazy dream. But my kids will never know, if that dream actually happened in person, I'd be taking a dump on Kristy. OH! Here it comes!NNNGH! NNNGH!"

*PLOOP*

"Ahhhhhh, whew,  that was a big greasy one too. EWIE. But at least my butt feels better." Said Amanda as she began to reach for the toilet paper.

As the chunk fell, it crashed on top of both Kristy & Danielle. Dunking them both to the bottom of the toilet. The mom leaned up & began to drag the toilet paper through her butt crack. It left a HUGE mess in her ass. She had to wipe slow just to get it out.

Amanda tossed the paper in underneath her.

"Whew, now I can go get them rea-.... .........
What the hell are those tiny things in the bowl?"

Amanda turned all the way around & leaned down closer to the bowl. She covered her nose so she wouldnt have to smell the nightmare she just dropped in the bowl.

She saw two bugs that looked like Kristy & Danielle....

Amanda put a hand over her mouth & got tears in her eyes. "Um..... so..... that wasn't a d-dream?!"

The kids swam to the surface. "MOMMY! MOMMY HELP US!" Amanda squat down & covered her face, beginning to cry.

"I-I-I-I-I'm so sorry! Are you girls okay?" Said Amanda in a guilty voice.

Kristy said "Mom! Can you get us out of here! I am begging you. It smells like absolute shit! You have to free us! We are sorry for not being better! If you get us out, we will make it up to you!"

Amanda said "W-Where are all the others?"

Danielle said "You ate them! That just pooped out Melissa!"

Then while wiping tears from her eyes. Amanda said "What have I done! I am sorry. I really am! I had no idea that y'all were real! It seemed like I was hallucinating! And you are not bad kids. I was drinking & was kind of unaware...."

"So, will you get us out! Please! This log is smelling worse by the fucking minute!" Cried Kristy.

Amanda said while sniffling "I am sorry girls. I love both of you with all my heart. But.... I killed everyone! I ate someone, I just shit my daughter out, I stepped on some? And I did it without thought. I wasnt thinking. I am a terrible mom & I hope both of you can forgive me. But I can't get you out."

Danielle said "S-So we are staying in your toilet forever??"

Amanda said "No hun, though you are both tiny & cute as hell. I couldnt take care of you. Hell, I just murdered my own children last night because I was drinking! I'd forget to feed you, I'd accidentally sit on you, maybe eat you? Or worse. The police could find out what I did! I love both of you. All of the ones from last night too... I hope you both can forgive me for being such a bad parent."

She closed her eyes & said "Bye bye. I love you." She began reaching for the handle.

"NO! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHE- AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly Amanda flushed the toilet , quickly covered the lid to hide it from herself. The massive log collided with the two tiny girls & the toilet paper. They all got mushed together & got pulled down the drain.

"Awe.... I can't believe I failed as a parent.... well that's why god always gives people second chances! It's too lonely by myself. I should just adopt some more kids. And REMEMBER MANDI. No more drinking. Maybe this time I will actually succeed." Amanda ripped an extremely loud fart.

"Even my butt misses them already." Said Amanda in a saddened voice. She began pulling her jeans back up. As soon as they got around her waist, she buttoned them up. "Okay, let's see if the spa is open today." Amanda walked out of the bathroom & then began her new life as a single mom without children...

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed!