- Text Size +
Story Notes:
EXTREMELY GRAPHIC.
Content may offend
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning....

It was Thuraday night, a Thursday night like any other, you would THINK. But you couldnt be more wrong.....

The story begins with Amanda Svetlana. She is one of the most well known emo girls in the whole state. She was thick, had a fine set of tits, & was a country girl with a strong accent.

Her hair was a mix of a bright blue & a light red, she wore a pair of black skinny jeans everywhere (even though she was thick & literally ripped areas of her jeans with her thighs), she had snake bite piercings, & she had one of the most colorful personalities you could ever even imagine.

She would never do harm to anybody.... NORMAL sized anyways. She was considerably one of the nicest girls you could ever meet.

She has 4 kids. Samuel, her youngest son. Young at 6 year olds & is the one whom Amanda spends the most time with due to his low age. He also had a huge love for baseball at the time. Melissa, who is a blonde 12 year old going through her girly phase. She believes she is a princess & should be looked up to, and Amanda ultimately despises her personality.

You have the 13 year old daughter Allison, who was entering her emo phase, and was deemed as "the coolest" by Amanda. Since Allison took interest in her lifestyle & wanted to be like her. Skinny jeans, colored hair, the boots, the music, etc.

And last, but not least. We have the immature 9 year old kid Danielle. Who complains about almost everything imaginable. And distances herself from Amanda because Danielle still was not very fond of the style Amanda possessed & found her to be a bit creepy.

In the beautiful town of BlackLight, this family resides. Just the single mom Amanda, and her 4 children.

On this Friday night, the four children were left home alone to get some sleep while she went "grocery shopping." And she will soon learn the mistake of leaving her kids home with a ClawThorn Virus on the loose.

The Clawthorn Virus is a deadly disease that was brought into existence over the course of only 2 minutes. And can only be found within sweets like Kosmik Brownies, Giraffe Cakes, Cupquake Cookies, etc. It works itself by slithering within teeth, driving it's way into your brain, & then rips apart the fragments that make you who you are. Shrinking you down to the size of an ant within seconds.

It was the four kids, and there were two friends over. Cali, who was a 12 year old from WestClick Elementary who was spending the night. And there was Kristy, which was a 15 year old emo from Klierview Junior High.

Midnight was approaching, she slowly pulled her way into the driveway. Seemingly drunk & confused.

She put the car in park & then groaned. "Ugh! That was such a rush. I can't believe he actually enjoyed that. My belly is aching like a motherfucker." She held her stomach & then belched loudly. Saliva dripped onto her lip & she then began to step her way out of the car, limping her way over to the doorway. Looking like she was raw. She groaned over & over again. She whispered "Ouch, ouch, ouch!" to herself as her long black boots clicked their way over to the entrance. It was pretty clear that she had been in some form of pain.

She said to herself "Ugh, my god I'm soooooooo sore. I knew I shouldn't have let him bang me on the wall. I can't even walk now, ugh! Well, maybe the kiddos are asleep. And I can watch some tv."

She finally reached the door & then pulled her keys out. But first looking around to ensure that nobody followed her. She slowly opened up the glass door & then snuck her way into the doorway. "Time to see if the kiddos are all asleep or not."

She headed her way over to the bedrooms with her boots clicking among the wooden floor & her big cheeks bouncing every step of the way.

Peeking around each individual corner, seeing black rooms & cover over the beds. She said "Awwee, they're so cute in bed! Welp, gotta be quiet. After all, they do have school tomorrow." She smiled & whispered 'Goodnight', then gave a blow kiss as she closed each door.

Excitedly, she said "Maybe now I can watch my favorite shows" as she headed her way over to the couch excitedly.

She had NO IDEA, BUT her kids shrunk while she was gone.....

The Kosmik Brownies that Melissa shared were FULL of ClawThorn. All of the kids had shrunk. They were scattered all around the house, and had no way of getting found. UNLESS Amanda found her way to them. Amanda walked toward the couch. She had a really bad wedgie, but was too tired to pull it out.

She swerved around, and her big ass began to make its way into the seat. Little did she know.... one of her poor little daughters was sitting on the edge of the massive black couch.... her favorite daughter. ALLISON. Though she was a victim, Amanda was clueless to any of it. All the children were victims to ClawThorn. And Amanda was highly unaware. The kids were all over the living room & the kitchen mainly.

She turned on the tv, and the first thing that came up was a paused episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force playing on Adult Swim. She scoffed while annoyed "I told those kids that they weren't allowed to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force! This show is way too inappropriate. Especially this episode. Ew! How can they watch an episode called 'Rubber Man' without turning it off? Jeez my kids must be living a secret life."

Allison began to look up at the big fat butt that was stuck in her face.

Amanda continued switching through the channels. "Ooh! Dexter. This is something perfect for tonight." She clicked the episode & then began to sit back on the couch. The big tight butt crack began to make it's way down to Allison's face.

Allison said "Whoa! Mom, what are you doing?!" She took off running to the back of the seat, hoping to somehow not get sat on by her giant mother.

For one, it would be SO embarrassing if Amanda found her favorite daughter kissing her butt.... She knew that would not look right. And secondly, Amanda knew nothing about the virus. And would probably kill her. So, escaping was the only plan.

Allison took off running to avoid the possibility of being sat on by her own mother. But it was no use.... Her big booty came down & pinned poor 13 year old Allison underneath her. Her mouth was stuck to the center of her jeans, and it smelt so foul...

Amanda groaned as she turned on Netflix. She said "Uuuugh! God, my stomach is killing me. I really need to shit, but I am already comfy." She rolled her eyes & began to contemplate on going or not. Allison tried to crawl out from underneath, but the butt was too heavy. Suddenly Amanda said while rubbing while belly "I can't believe I swallowed 4 loads from that guy. Allison's boyfriend is such a freak. I love that she dates older guys. It's so cute to see them fall for me."

Allison's jaw dropped as she continued pushing her mom. She screamed angrily "YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! GET OFF ME BITCH!"

But her voice was dead silent to the unaware mom. She said with a lick of her lips "At least my kids will never know I just sucked him off. His big, warm, delicious cock. Hehe. God his cum was so tasty. And to think that Allison has a man as great as him.... so lucky."

Her gut rumbled loudly. "I really hope that Allison didnt plan to make a baby with any of those 4 loads. Cause they're about to come right outta my ass."

She leaned up & then strained. Allison jumped up once the big fat ass was lifted. Cause it was the perfect time to make a run for the exit. She looked up & saw the back of Amanda's black jeans. Allison said with a scream "You wouldnt dare!!!!"

Without a second thought in mind, Amanda ripped a massive unrelentless wet fart. It roared from the abyss of her thick beautiful ass crack, and the scent went beyond her jeans. The foul wind filled Allison's mouth, causing her to retch & gag, almost into vomiting. It had a heavy scent of lobster, and a heavy scent of shrimp scampi. Something to make Allison even more jealous.... SHE WENT TO LOBSTER TOWN WITHOUT THEM!! Which was their favorite seafood buffet.

Amanda said with an eyeroll & giggle "Oooopsies, sounds like Allison junior wants out." She began to get up, and then felt tiny a tiny bump beneath her cheeks. It was Allison underneath her!

She stared around confusedly for a second. Then she began to stand up slowly. Her booty lifted up from the seat & she said to herself "Uhm, what was that?" as she turned around to look down at the itty bitty girl. Who was surprisingly still alive after that blast.

Allison stared up at her mom in terror & fear in its purest form.

She scoffed & said "A bug? Seriously? In the new house? UGH. Those kids need to clean up. I thought Melissa was going to kill these little shits whenever they came in! Oh well. Looks like I gotta do it myself." She leaned down to pick up her tiny daughter.

A shriek exploded from Allison's soft black lips, causing her to immediately start running away.

"No, no, no, little guy. You can't get away, so dont even try." Laughed Amanda as she lifted up the tiny girl without any true form of hesitation. All she had to do was pinch Allison's Pierce The Veil shirt, and the little girl was weightless. Lifting her was a breeze for her.

Allison looked into the eyes of her mom. Who was completely unaware that she was looking down at her own daughter.

Her eyes widened. "Wow, HA, I had one too many cocktails tonight. This bug looks just like Alli. Either I'm drunk or her boyfriends cum is making me think of her.... ah well."

Allison screamed "I AM YOUR DAUGHTER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" And to which Amanda replied "This bug talks too?! Oh no no no. Sorry little miss 'allison', but I don't have a place for you to stay. I'm really imagining things. Bugs cant even talk. AND they don't have faces."

Amanda stood up slowly & began to walk her way down the hall. Her boots clicking among the way & her cute smile was perfectly worn on her face.

"I may not a place for you to STAY. But I sure do have a place for you to visit." Giggled Amanda as she opened a door. And Allison cried "MOM! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!" She began pissing herself & hesitantly freaking out. Punching & kicking inside of her grasp.

She said with a blank stare "You are not my daughter. You are a figment of my imagination. I dont know why you LOOK like my daughter. She is in bed. And well, Alli, guess what?"

Allison said in horror "W-What?!" Then with a lick of her lips. Amanda said "I gotta take a massive shit. So, open up honey." She readied her finger, and Allison began to whimper. Freaking out & scared for her life. Within a second, with a powerful flick, tiny Allison flew across the room & straight into the crystal clean toilet bowl. Amanda smirked as she made a splish into the water.

She looked up to see her mom smiling down. "Oh, by the by. I swallowed 4 loads from your sexy big dick boyfriend. He tasted soooooo yummy. I didn't know he could deep throat. So that was quite the shocker." She let out a chuckle.

She leaned down & opened her mouth. "He put his giant throbbing cock right down in my throat, i sucked him hard, and I swallowed eeeeevery time he blew one of your kids into my belly. So, if you want your boyfriend's cum back.... you can have it." Said Amanda with a giggle.

She turned around & began unbuttoning her jeans. Allison looked up from inside the bowl to see her mom's thick juicy ass coming down onto the seat. It was so thick that if it fit perfectly.

Her stomach grumbled. "Uh oh."

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

A massive unrelentless sloppy fart exploded into the bowl with zero hesitation. And left it smelling like a skunk.

"This is gonna be big! Oh no! Its burning my asshole!" Groaned Amanda as she held the toilet.

Green liquid began dripping from her asshole & plopping around in the bowl.

"Sorry bug, oops, I meant ALLI. You wanna break into my house & stay on my sofa. You're gonna get shat on. Any last words, little guy?" Said Amanda as she strained one more time.

Allison screamed "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!"

Then it suddenly began raining in the bowl & a guilty smile was worn on her face as she pushed at least 10 or so chunks out of her ass. It plopped around & turned the water to a murky green color.

Every plop brought Amanda more relief. At least 6 of the chunks splat onto Allison. For her, each one was building-sized.

Amanda said as she pushed another fat load "Wheeeeew, I bet you regret sneaking into my house now. You itty bitty shit!" She bit her lip as the final piece came out & plopped onto Allison's back. Dunking her to the bottom of the sick disgusting pool that she had just made.

As the last one came out, Amanda launched a rancid wet fart into the bowl. Which pretty much served as a goodbye kiss to the tiny daughter.

She began leaning herself up & then stood up. She turned around with a smile & looked into the bowl. "So, how's it feel to see mommy's big ass for the first time? Maybe not what you expected though." Said Amanda with a chuckle.

"Well, little girl, now it's time to wipe. I wish your boyfriend were here. I'd make him eat my ass. Or if he were an itty bitty chick like you. I'd wipe my behind with him. As a reminder of this sweet hot ass that he licked out a few hours ago. And then I'd let you two live together in my septic tank. Since you wanted to live with him soooooooo badly. I'll probably celebrate with a blowjob with him once I flush you." She gave a giggle.

Allison coughed & gagged as she looked to to see her mom reaching for the paper. The mom turned around, pretty much mooning Allison, then she slid the toilet paper up her butt crack, and wiped away. She smoothly wiped & let out a sigh of relief as it cleaned her beautiful thick model ass.

She pulled the sheet out, to see it soaked in green diarrhea. "Ewwww, looks like I really did a number on ya. Oops." Giggled Amanda as she carelessly tossed it on her daughter's face.

After swimming around the toilet paper & swimming above the surface of the murky water. She saw her mom with a hand on the knob. "Bye bye sweetie." Allison began shaking her head in fear.

"MOM! PLEASE NO"

Amanda laughed as she slammed her finger on the knob. She joyfully watched her daughter swirl down the drain with the massive dump that she had just took. Along with the piss & toilet paper. Mixing all as one, to go to the exact same place.

It was all over....

She sighed in relief & said "Well, that was way more fun than I thought it would be. Though.... I kinda feel bad for pretending that was Allison. She is my favorite, she knows I'd never treat her like that."

She rolled her eyes & then sat back down on the toilet. She lifted her leg & began undoing the straps on her boots, which took a good 5 minutes. She kicked her boots off onto the bathroom floor & sat then against the bath tub. She stood & began to pull her jeans up, they came around her big ass & she gave it a wiggle once they were up. "Wheeeew, boy, I feel so much better. I hope Allison won't hate me after she finds out her boyfriend banged me.... ugh, never mind. I'll just keep it to myself. She does not need to know the story. That would be an unforgettable." Said Amanda as she headed her way back into the living room.

Her feet kissed the wooden floor as she walked, she had not a single care in the world as she excitedly made her way over to watch some tv.

She continued walking down the hallway completely relieved, and then she felt something underneath her toes as she walked, which caused her to trip.

Her eyes widened "Eww, did I just step on a bug?! Jeez, those kids need to do a better job at cleaning this house! This is fucking unbelievable. SECOND bug tonight."

She slowly lifted her foot, she nearly threw up when she saw tiny child underneath her foot. Hanging on for his dear life.

Amanda said "Eeeewwwwww! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! SO GROSS!" She began to lean down & look closer at the bug. And it..... looked just like her son Samuel.

She facepalmed & groaned. "Okay, I'm definitely drunk or I'm definitely dreaming. Why does that bug look like Samuel?? I just need to go to sleep so I can wake up from this nightmare."

He said "H-H-Hey mom! Can you please help me!!"

Amanda made a face of discomfort. Then leaned down to lift the tiny from her foot. Samuel held onto Amanda's hand & took the lift. Amanda said "Um..... okay. Something is going on here. It made sense when I found tiny Allison. Because I.... never mind. Anyways, 'samuel', explain why you're small. I might give you a free trip to bed if you can answer me."

Samuel said "We all shrunk! You are the only one who can help us! Please think mom!"

Amanda stared even more confused. "Wait, get yourself together Amanda. You just had too much to drink & are seeing things. I am talking to a bug.... not Samuel. Oh well. This is maybe the one time you'll be able to punish your kids for their behaviors. Just let your drunk mind speak & go with it."

She grinned & flipped her hair. "So, what were you doing down there?"

Samuel said "I was going to my room!"

Amanda shook her head & said "No little boy, you love mommy's feet & just wanted to get a close up of them. You are cute at this height, buuuut..... I don't have enough room for ya here. But I love you with all my heart, and you love my feet. So ima let you smell em."

He said "Wait! I never said that!" Suddenly Amanda began squatting, then sat him on the floor in front of her foot.

Samuel shook & then looked up. His mom was towering over him with her hands on her hips. He began to gasp for breath, "Mom... p-please don't step on me!"

Amanda lifted her foot & said "Watch out. Don't get crushed by mommy's foot." She began to slowly lower her foot down. He immediately took off running away from her. He was running as if he were in a marathon. But he was so tiny, outrunning her foot was the definition of impossible. She said with her tongue stuck out "Why are you running?"

Her foot finally went flat on the ground. But it was a little off..... she didn't hear or feel bones crunching or anything. She said "Wait, did I actually crush him?"

She lifted her foot up & saw him stuck between her toes.

She gasped & put a hand over her mouth. "OMG." She lifted her foot while he was still stuck between her toes. He was gasping & panting for air, then Amanda began to scrunch her toes up. He screamed as she twisted him around her toes like a doll. She licked her lips & watched as the little kid tried to escape from her monstrous feet.

His hair got greasy & soaked in sweat, and his whole body got engulfed by her foot gunk. He choked & coughed for his life, feeling his mom destroy him with her toes. He tried his absolute best to get away, but it was no use at this point.

She finally stopped scrunching him between her toes. It was almost as if she had gotten bored. She took the grip off of her foot & dropped him onto the wooden floor.

"Sorry little guy, but I don't like bugs." Giggled Amanda as she suddenly slammed her foot down onto the tiny. She felt his entire body collapse underneath her. And it made her smile.

"Maybe now I won't run into another bug. They are all over this goddamn house." Said Amanda as she rolled her eyes. She began to twist her foot into the floor, scrunching his body up once again, and turning him into a stain on the bottom of her foot.

She continued walking her way down the hallway with her crushed son underneath her foot.

"Finally, I can watch some Netflix." She walked into the living room & headed her way over to the kitchen table to grab her phone. Then she began feeling Samuel still stuck to her foot. She sat herself down at the table & then lifted her foot again. She began to look around for the tiny kid, and found him below the front of her foot.

She made an uncomfortable face as she began peeling him off.

"I woulda kept you there. But it's hard to watch Netflix with an annoying little bump on my foot. Ya know?" She finally finished peeling him away, and then tossed him towards the garbage can. Somehow she didn't miss & he went straight into the plate of macaroni that she had thrown away.

Once tiny Samuel was taken care of, she started looking for something to eat.

She opened the cabinet & began looking for the Cheez Itz box. "I coulda swore that I put my Cheez Itz in the bottom of the cabinet." She began to look harder. But to no avail.

"UGH!!! Did they seriously eat my Cheez Itz?! God DAMN IT. I told them specifically not to touch those!" She stood up & began to stomp her way down the hall.

Her feet were smacking the floor so hard that it was making the floor vibrate. But she wasn't stomping loud enough that her kids could hear it from the bedrooms. She had an idea as to who took them. Because the GUESTS Cali & Kristy loved Cheez Itz, and was talking about them on the day they arrived.

She continued walking with that annoyed look on her face & opened the door to the room down the hall, which was the guest room... where the two girls were staying for the time being.

She quietly opened the door & quietly snuck her way into the room, sneaking around to see if she could find her Cheez Itz. Because she was destined to get ahold of them. And she knew these two likely had them.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket & began to use her flashlight to attempt to find the missing chips. It wasn't long before she found the box beside the bed. She whispered "YES! There are still some left." She lifted the box & looked down at the bed to see the cover.

"Haha, you thought you could steal my snacks? I don't think so." Said Amanda as she began marching her way back into the living room with the half empty box of Cheez Itz.

As she walked, she was just getting hungrier & hungrier. She walked into the living room & then sighed "Finally. Everything is in order. I got my drink, I have my Cheez Itz, and there is a whole new season of Dexter that needs to be watched. Let's get it on!"

She sat down in the chair, and then picked the remote up from under the cushion. She turned the TV on, and then began scrolling Netflix for a few minutes.

There was a little surprise waiting in the Cheez It box.... TWO surprises actually. Cali & Krity were IN the box.

Kristy said while shaking "Do you really think she is going to eat us?" Then Cali said with a gulp "I-I t-think sue is. Just don't f-freak out. We can tell her what happened... and maybe... MAYBE. She won't eat us."

Scared, Cali said "I am starting to regret stealing her Cheez Itz now."

Kristy said "She better not eat me! I spent such a long time preparing my makeup for tonight! I spent hours getting my hair done, to get my makeup to look good, & I am wearing my favorite Jeffree Star lipstick! I will punch her fucking gut until she throws me up!"

Cali facepalmed "Good luck."

Suddenly the box began to shake. They both looked up to see the Giantess opening up the box. They quickly hid themselves underneath the Cheez Itz, just to make sure they were not spotted.

Amanda began to reach into the bag & her hand lifted a massive glob of them. Pretty much exposing the two girls.

They both looked up, Amanda stuffed the handful of Cheez Itz into her mouth & then gave a hard gulp. They saw the throat bulge as she swallowed.

"Shit! She is eating handfuls! Dig deeper!" Screamed Cali as she began to make her way further down into the box with Kristy.

Amanda finally found the show she was looking for.

"YES! Let's crack this bad boy open." She turned an episode on & relaxed herself on the couch with the Cheez It box still in her hands. The two girls swam into the abyss of the box, and then Amanda's hand reached in to grab another handful. But this time... she caught ahold of Cali.

Kristy turned around & screamed "CALI NO!!!!!" She began to hyperventilate & scream for Amanda to hear her. But she was so tiny... it was impossible to hear anything.

Amanda brought the handful up to her mouth. Cali suddenly gagged when she smelled her breath. Her sharp teeth shined as the goddess opened her lips. Cali brought a hand over her face so she would not have to witness the horror. Cali was pushed into Amanda's lips along with the cheez itz. She plopped down onto Amanda's tongue.

"EWWWWWW!!!!! KRISTY! HELP ME! PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE THIS- AHHHHH!" Suddenly Amanda gulped & Cali vanished.

Kristy saw the throat bulge & she began to cry. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Amanda was clueless & careless as to what she had just done.

Meanwhile inside of Amanda, Cali had a face of disgust & uncomfort as she slid down the long disgusting slide into her tummy. She ended up swallowing some of the fluid from Amanda's throat, and it was disgusting. She fell out of a hole & then made a loud SPLISH into Amanda's acids.

Cali brought herself above the acids, and looked around fearfully. "IS THERE ANYBODY IN HERE?! I AM SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR CHEEZ ITZ!"

Amanda couldn't hear a thing.

"My god... how do I get out?! I can't let her digest me!" She swam around in the acid, and then thought for a minute. "Wait... maybe I should take Kristy's advice. I hate saying that... but that's probably the only way out! She will belch, and that'll be my escape!"

She swam to Amanda's tummy walls & began to fiercely punch them. It wasn't just a small punch, she was launching her fist at it like it was a school bully. She was using full force to make her belch because her clothes were melting off in the acid.

Amanda said "O.M.G.! So, that's what happened to the main character?! And UGH! FUCK! Why can't I enjoy my night without something happening. God... my stomach hurts!"

Cali heard the announcement, and that made her smile.

"Come on, just belch. And I'll be home free." Excitedly said Cali as she began to punch the walls harder. Amanda held her stomach & then suddenly she gave a loud unladylike belch. A small pair of panties flew out & landed into the Cheez It box, coincidentally... right on Kristy's face. Causing her to freak out even more.

"Come on! You fat ass pig! I know you can belch harder than that." She began to punch harder than ever before.

Then Amanda held her gut. She said "Ugh.... my god! My tummy is about to explode."

Meanwhile inside of Amanda, Cali was shamelessly punching her. Then something happened.... she felt a strong force beneath the acid, and began to fight to stay afloat. But she was being pulled under. It was like a ripping current. Her screams became louder & louder until soon fading along with her arm that was trying to grab ahold of something. Amanda's acids pulled her underneath. She went beneath the acids & was almost immediately absorbed.

Amanda leaned up & strained.

Kristy said while still crying "NO! AMANDA! DON'T DO THAT TO MY BEST FRIEND! STOP! PLEASE!!!!"

Suddenly a loud wet fart exploded out of Amanda's ass crack. It lasted for about 5 seconds & had a horrid stench attached to it. As the fart roared out of her ass, Cali's purple hair flew out of her asshole. She had a face of relief as the fart finally stopped.

"Whew! I didnt know a Cheez It could give me gas like that." She sighed & then slouched herself on the couch once again. Watching her show. Kristy's best friend was dissolving & digesting. And it was clear that Cali was officially done for.

The remains of Cali's hair were in Amanda's crack, and her body was being absorbed in her tummy. And not long from now... the once beautiful & super popular 12 year old Cali, would be a fat unwanted piece of shit in Amanda's ass.

Kristy looked up anxiously. The giantess was watching her show & reaching into the bag of Cheez Itz. Kristy looked very closely at the huge hand, and she made a jump for it.

Kristy screamed for her life as Amanda brought the handful to her face. But then... that's when Amanda noticed something tiny was chilling out on it.

"AH! WHAT IS THAT!" Screamed Amanda as she dropped the Cheez It into the floor. She nervously looked down at it again & said with a scoff "Oh. Another bug?! I'm about to wake these kids up. This is absolutely ridiculous!" Kristy took off running, attempting to get away from her. But that clearly was not going to work.

Amanda reached down & grabbed her by the head. Kristy gulped as she felt herself getting lifted off the floor.

"C-C-CALI! PLEASE HELP! OH NO! AMANDA... I-I-I, I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOUR CHEEZ ITZ!"

Amanda said "Which are y-... oh! And this little bug is Kristy. Say, how did you get in my Cheez It box?"

Kristy cried "I stole your Cheez Itz! I'm sorry! Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me my best friend back!"

"I know what you're gonna say. 'I accidentally shrunk', 'I fucked up', right? I don't have your friend missy. Cali is sound asleep in bed."

The tiny cried "NO NO NO! BELCH!"

Amanda said "Um. Belch? .... Is this some kind of game?"

Kristy said "You ate my friend! Belch her out before she digests. PLEASE!!!" Then Amanda said "I ATE Cali? WOW, No wonder I got so gassy. Sorry Kristy. But... um... Your bestie is probably somewhere up my butt. And you, uh.... probably know how she will be coming out. I'd save her if I could, but I don't have to belch & I don't have to shit." Amanda then shrugged her shoulders.

Kristy said nervously "Is there anything you could do to get her out? There has to be some kind of way!"

Amanda rolled her eyes up & began to think. Then she said while licking her lips "Well, I actually have a way of getting your friend back. You may not like it, but it's the only way you'll ever get to see her again."

Kristy said "Tell me!"

Amanda picked up the remote & paused Netflix. She grabbed ahold of the tiny girl from the couch arm. She lifted her up carefully by the shirt, and said "I'll take you there, but first thing is first. Close your eyes. And don't open them until I say so. I promise you will have your best friend before the night is over. " Kristy immediately covered her face. And Amanda began walking down the hall once again.

Kristy had no idea where she was heading, so she carefully held onto Amanda's hand. Wherever she was being taken to, she was hopeful.

Amanda opened a door & then her foot steps could be heard on a hard floor.

Suddenly Kristy felt a hard thump to the head, she went flying across the room, screaming for her life & throwing her arms around. She flipped & spun until...

SPLASH

Kristy began to swim up coughing & retching, then she began to look around to see where she was, & then she realized....

IN THE TOILET?!

Amanda stared down at her with her hands on her hips. "Did you REALLY think I would help a little creature? HA! No, I am going to keep you there until later tonight. IF I'm still up. I am going to do just like I said I would. I am going to give your best friend back. But... not in the way you wanted. I can feel her tiny body brewing up a big shit in my bowels."

The tiny girl turned said "GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING MONSTER!"

Amanda turned around, and giggled. She pulled her jeans down below her butt & said "Yah, Kiss my ass little girl. You ain't the boss of me. But... while I'm in here. I guess I should pee. I was too busy taking a dump on Mrs. Allison to realize I had to pee."

Kristy watched her butt slowly make its way onto the toilet. Amanda pulled her phone out of her pocket & began to scroll on Facebook. She smiled & then pee began to trickle from her pussy.

Kristy tried to swim away, but then it suddenly became a long hard stream.

Piss exploded out of Amanda, and she was grinning the whole time. The piss was creating a pull & dragging the tiny girl closer. The waves were too strong & Kristy ended up getting pissed all over.

After she finished relieving herself, she said "There ya go, OH! By the by, Cali told me something earlier before she got swallowed. I heard it before she digested, and thought I'd let you hear it. She had a very serious message for you."

Kristy said while looking up at the goddess on her throne while soaked in piss. "WHAT WAS IT?!"

PFFFFFTTTTTTT!

Amanda suddenly ripped another super loud fart into the toilet.

"Ahhhhhh, that was her saying she loved you." Giggled Amanda as she stood up. She turned around & then looked at the piss soaked girl.

"Don't worry, I'll be back later to give you your friend. Just hang tight in there. I left it smelling real nice for ya. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to watch my show." Amanda closed the toilet lid & pulled her jeans back up.

After wiggling into the jeans, she made her way back into the living room.
Chapter End Notes:

Part One :)