- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plans have changed a little, story will likely be an extra chapter or two from initial estimates.

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Crush, destruction, butt, and some handplay.

The conversation following the dress-up antics had been awkward, to say the least. Sumi had dug out Sonoko from the prison of her ass and given her a long lecture, the first half of which Gin had only caught part of due to having been hastily stuffed into Sumi's cleavage once more, not that Gin was one to complain much. She had fun getting to rest between he squishy mountains for a while, till Sumi had remembered her and dug the shrunk girl out. At least she had managed to get out of being punished this time because it wasn't like she had been trying to get there. No, Sumi's wrath was thankfully directed toward Sonoko. If they had been normal sized, Sumi would've certainly tied Sonoko up as punishment, but with their current predicament it was difficult to find anything, so Sumi had settled for a scolding.

Thankfully, they had managed to calm down Sumi eventually and coax her into more fun with Sonoko's newest toy, there was still way too much fun potential to lock it all up after one incident. The group had decided it would be fun to play something like hide and seek with one person 'normal' sized and the rest trying to hide around one of the larger rooms in the dollhouse, something that had to be almost 10 meters long from Gin's normal sized view. Or, well, it wasn't exactly normal sized. It was easy to forget they were inside a large dollhouse in Sonoko's room. What was 'normal' size to the group right now was actually puny to a real normal sized person, only several centimeters at most.

However, before they were going to play the game, which their blonde friend mentioned a surprise for when they got to it, Sonoko had thought it'd be fun to try playing around with some normal sized objects at a smaller scale, which had even won Sumi over since it felt more 'safe' than the last one, though her mood had soured when Sonoko had switched her and Gin's positions. Sumi was now the tiniest of the bunch, barely the size of Gin's fingertip, while Gin herself was now regular scale. Gin herself was a little curious to see how playing with normal objects while tiny would be, but that could come later. She was usually the shortest of the bunch, but now she had a chance to be the largest and tower over them like a building.

"I've already seen Sumi small, but seeing you both tiny is something different." Gin snickered, watching both her miniaturized friends on the table. Gin herself wasn't much of a typical girl who played with dolls, but she still had some action figures and watching her friends among the objects wasn't entirely unlike looking over her toys and deciding which one to use. Although, that comparison was more apt for Sonoko, who was presently trying to lift a fork over double her size. Sumi would kill her if she ever heard Gin say it, but her '1cm' size friend did look perfectly like an ant scrambling around a much larger world, not helped by the dark colors of her hair and school uniform. 'Is this really how I looked like to Sumi earlier?'

"W-Why do I have to be even smaller though!?" Sumi's squeaky voice stammered, just barely loud enough for Gin to make out the words. The girl was, somewhat uneasily, looking at a single piece of candy laid flat that was half her height and long as she was tall, maybe even longer.

"You know, Sumi's not so scary when she's this small. It's kinda cute when she tries to be angry more than anything right now." Gin commented with another subdued chuckle, leaning a little closer toward her friend. They were probably gonna regret this later, but how could she not have fun with it while it lasted? 'Gotta enjoy this while it lasts.'

"Come on, Wasshi. This was how tiny Mino-san was and you got to play with her a little, so it's only faaaaaair~." Sonoko teasingly commented, several times larger than her friend and the same scale as before. It was hard to imagine that such a short time ago, she was almost a literal mountain to Gin, but now Sonoko was the tiny one. Punctuating the scale difference, was the toothpick near her size she held with both hands like a spear, spinning it around in a manner much similar to the weapon wielded once transformed, till she stopped and looked at it for a few moments. She was still big enough Gin could see some of the more subtle changes on her, provided she was at least looking at the girl.

"Hey, Wasshi! Hold still for a sec, I wanna do some comparisons!" Rushing over excitedly, Sonoko came to a stop near Sumi, dwarfing the girl who barely came up to her knees. "Here, try carrying this."

Without further warning, Sonoko set the toothpick upright and let it fall over like a tree, directly at Sumi.

"W-Woah, Wait a moment So-" Sumi started to protest, only for the toothpick to barrel right at her. It was hard for Gin to make out entirely what happened, but it looked like she tried stretching her hands forward to catch it, yet the weight of the bigger object carried both it and the poor mini girl it struck down to the ground.

"Toothpick: 1, Wasshi:0." Sonoko giggled.

Gin struggled to restrain her laughter, knowing it'd be deafeningly loud at this size and this close, as Sumi, with a slow effort, struggled to lift the toothpick and finally half raised it, more propped up like somebody planting a flag than actually lifting it, just enough for her to somewhat stand up.

"Sonocchi! T-This is heavy, it's like lifting a log." Sumi grunted, still trying to fully raise the object.

Unable to help herself, Gin reached forward and gingerly pinched the tip of the toothpick, careful to not catch Sumi in her grip, and effortlessly pulled it away from her tiny hands. "I dunno, Sumi. It feels pretty light to me. Maybe you just gotta train a little more." With a teasing grin, Gin spoke up, delicately waving the stick around out of Sumi grasp. From her perspective, she was only holding it not even a finger length above the table, yet to Sumi that would've been many times her height. Being the tall one was starting to get real fun. Sumi struggled to lift something small as a toothpick with her whole body, yet here Gin was dangling it with a mere two fingers and no meaningful effort.

It was hard to make out all the details on her face, but Gin could've sworn Sumi's was now in a grumpy pout. Maybe she was just a little too small when she could literally be compared to a bug. 'A bug's probably bigger than me right now if we stepped outside the dollhouse. Sumi would have a heart attack if she saw one like this.' There was a funny, yet disturbing thought.

However, fun as it was to tease Sumi, especially with her being the smallest when they normally were tallest and strict, they were doing it a lot. She couldn't leave Sonoko out of all the fun, especially given how almost unflusterable she normally was, now was a golden chance. "Hey, Sonoko. If you can swing that around so easily, think you can beat this?"

With a cheeky smirk, Gin tossed the toothpick aside and poked at Sonoko with a single finger, the tip of it large if not bigger than the second smallest girl's entire torso, causing her to stumble back a few paces.

"I'm not gonna lose to Mino-san's finger!" Steadying herself, the girl playfully declared with an energetic shout, before launching herself at Gin's finger and pushing against it.

Despite the fact Sonoko was putting her whole body weight into it, digging into the table with her legs in every push, Gin barely felt her pushing. She wasn't even putting much of any force into it, but Sonoko seemed only able to keep her finger's deadweight lifted. She wondered how well they might do if they were transformed, they were able to smack around the 30 meter tall Vertex in their Hero forms, but even Gin's index finger was almost twice her size.

Grinning at the display, Gin leisurely raised her finger while Sonoko held onto it, effortlessly raising the girl a couple of her body lengths, not more than 10cm at most, off the table. The motion got an adorable squeak out of the tiny blonde, while she flailed and kicked her legs around while trying to maintain a grip on Gin's finger. "W-Woah! That's cheating Mino-san!" Though complaining, Sonoko's voice was light hearted and cheerful.

"Nobody said I couldn't." Gin answered with a chuckle and wide grin, slowly bobbing Sonoko up and down on her finger, yet taking it slowly as to not accidentally fling her off. Her friends were really fragile right now. "Hey, at least you're heavier than the toothpick." Even if it wasn't by much.

"Hehe… Yeah, guess I lost this one, Wasshi~." Sonoko playfully answered, giving Sumi a glance.

"Huh? Sumi say something?" Gin muttered, finally setting Sonoko back down on the ground.

"Gin? Did you not hear me?" Sumi shouted in her high pitched, helium like voice.

"Ah… Sorry, Sumi. Guess I didn't hear you over my own laughing." Gin sheepishly admitted. Everything Sumi said sounded distant and almost whisper like, but even with her being about chest level on the table, her voice was completely drowned out by Gin's own laughter. No wonder she hadn't heard them when she and Sonoko were getting crushed by Sumi's butt. Maybe leaning closer to hear was a good idea.

"Sonocchi, this is way too small." Sumi grumbled in response.

"It's not so bad, Wasshi. Seeing all the normal stuff this big is kinda fun~." Sonoko answered without a care in the world. "You could make one snack into a big feast!"

"T-That's easy to say when you're not the size of candy. C-Can we just play hide and seek already? It's a little disorienting with so much on the table." The smallest of the group didn't look terribly convinced.

"Wait, one more thing! Hey, Mino-san! I wanna see what your hair tie looks like while we're like this!" Sonoko called out to Gin, waving her hands eagerly..

'My hair tie? Guess it'd be fun to see how much bigger it is.' Obliging the request, Gin reached around to the band at her ponytail, undoing it to bring the circular object to her friends, where she gingerly set it on the table beside them. She wondered what they were going to do with this one.


Though she had sort of experienced it before when Sonoko decided to introduce the hammer's abilities by shrinking her, the even more drastic change in scale had been dizzying. She was only a couple centimeters smaller, or even micrometers maybe with how the dollhouse was throwing off her sense of scale more? 'N-No, I'll go with centimeters and Gin being normal sized, I don't want to feel that small...'

Whatever the measurement was, Sumi had been reduced an extra amount that was nothing to a normal person, yet even such a tiny distance of a few centimeters had been several times what her current height was. She had thought the world was huge before, but that had been nothing to her even smaller stature. She may as well of been an ant now, a comparison which wasn't helped by watching Gin undo her ponytail.

'I still can't believe Gin is so big...' Watching their formerly shortest friend move her hands across the sky and move aside the enormous mass that was her hair, was as if she had just watched somebody move whole sections of a building like they were building blocks, shoving aside numerous strands of hair which had a combined weight well beyond even a whole construction crew's ability to move in a short time, yet Gin did it like it was nothing as her dull silvery hair parted and flowed down her neck, no longer bound into a ponytail. Seeing such casual actions, actions which Sumi herself did while stylizing her hair into the little upward tuft it presently rested in, from her small stature really added a new perspective of it for her. Was this how ants felt when watching a normal person? Something so impossibly huge they were almost in another world? At least she had Sonoko, who 'only' made her feel like a toddler beside an adult. It was unsettling to see a 'normal' person and start feeling like an insect. She already was terrified of those creepy creatures, she didn't need to be one too. She had seen Vertex before and dealt with that fine, but she wasn't transformed now and even the Vertex would've looked puny next to Gin, who was like a medium skyscraper in human form.

Gin's massive arm eventually freed the hair tie and brought it toward them, where Sumi's mind immediately jumped to 'city bus' as a comparison of how wide it was. She knew it was such a small thing, yet right now it was enormous and continued to grow larger as Gin drew it closer, until the huge circle was right beside her and Sumi could clearly see that this simple thing had to be at least a couple times longer than her in diameter.

Just as the comparison assaulted her mind, so did a thunderous echo as Gin's fingers released the object and it crashed into the ground with a booming thud. Even setting something down so casually sounded like a car crash to Sumi.

"Come on, Wasshi! Let's go check out Mino-san's hair tie!" Unphased and talking like she was describing a playground, Sonoko's voice preceded her loud footsteps and form rushing over to the large black ring, stepping inside the circle.

Sumi approached the landmark a little more slowly, reaching out to touch the elastic with a hand. Compared to when she felt these things at normal size, the material felt significantly more solid, but not so much her hand couldn't depress into it. The whole thing was sort of like trying to press into a tree trunk that was wrapped in cloth, easy to push past a certain point, but everything afterward felt hard.

A treetrunk felt like an apt comparison on size as well. Now that she was right beside it, the diameter of the elastic band's physical material, not counting the empty space between both ends of the circle, was nearly half her height, being thick as or even thicker than her torso. "It's so big I could sit on it..."

Curiosity mixing with both a sense of wonder and unease, Sumi moved one leg over the side and slowly sat down on the band, straddling it. It was a surprisingly comfortable 'chair', nice and cushy to rest on, but whatever comfort was hampered by the sheer bewilderment Sumi felt at her current predicament. She just could not get over how absurdly's out of scale mundane objects were right now. 'I'm so tiny even a hair tie is like a seat for me. I think I could even lie down on this if I didn't roll much.'

"Awww, I'm still smaller."

Sonoko's voice drew Sumi's focus over to it, where she saw her oversized friend lying down on her side, measuring up to it. With her feet touching on end of the band, the top of her hair came a tiny bit short of the other end, perhaps less than 10 centimeters from Sumi's perspective.

"So, how comfy a seat is it, Sumi?" Gin's explosively loud words blanketed the area.

"It's, um… Very weird..." Sumi answered, raising her voice to ensure Gin would hear her. She had to almost yell to be absolutely certain Gin heard her even when she wasn't talking. 'Even trying to have a normal conversation feels awkward.'

"Wasshi looks like she's having fun, but I'm too big to use it as a seat." Sonoko said, poking at the opposite end of the hair tie with her shoe. Tapping a finger to her cheek, the girl was clearly formulating some kind of idea, of which Sumi already started dreading where it would lead.

"Hrrrrrrm, it's a circle, so maybe I can turn it into a hula hoop or bracelet if I made it small enough… A circle can be a bunch of different things at the right size!" The leader of the Heroes beamed, bobbing the magic hammer back and forth in her hands menacingly.

"Wa-" Just as Sonoko started speaking, the hammer slipped out of her grasp. Sumi had no time to react, no time to get off Gin's massive hair tie, she could only helplessly watch as the device tumbled downward and one side of the mallet tapped against the huge circle she rested on. At that moment, the whole world changed.

The first thing Sumi noticed, was being pressed into a massive soft, white pillar, oddly with the elastic of Gin's accessory squeezing her waist against it. It was smooth and silky, yet unmistakably cloth, yet there was a great warmth beneath it that radiated outwards, similar to being hugged but amplified many times over. Secondly, the brown landscape which she recognized as the table before and could see the edge, stretched to near infinity, to where she could not even see where it dropped off anymore. What she could see was a monolithic wall of brown and white, but it was no normal wall. The wall somehow moved, gently coming closer and depressing. Things that big didn't move like that, it didn't make sense to Sumi. That was until she heard one of the loudest sounds in her life.

"H-Huh!? Sonoko, where'd Sumi go!?"

It was Gin's voice, but it was so wrong. It boomed and echoed as before, but the scale was utterly incomparable. The whole world rattled and shook with her yell, Sumi feeling the vibrations in her bones. Her voice was so loud, despite her body being nowhere close by, Gin may as well screamed the words in her ear for all the difference it made.

However, to say Gin wasn't close by would have been wrong. Sumi's mind went into overdrive reeling at the implications. Everything felt so much bigger, and that great wall, it almost looked like the torso segment of their school uniform, even the individual buttons were like the side of a building though.

'I-I got even smaller!?' Sumi mentally screamed, terror creeping over here upon realizing the literal mountain across her was Gin's chest. She didn't dare look up to see how mind bogglingly huge her face was. But, that still didn't answer the question of where she was.

"Ah!" Her whole world shifting interrupted Sumi's worries, the massive pillar she was pressed against moved, like being in an earthquake. The world became a blur while Sumi shuffled around as part of the structure, head spinning. On reflex, the girl grabbed handfuls of the cloth to anchor herself, but thankfully she was securely pinned by the binding.

"I think she accidentally shrunk with your hair tie when I dropped the hammer, but I don't see her anywhere..." Sonoko's voice said from high in the sky above Sumi. Her voice was now likewise many times louder, close to an explosion, yet nothing beside what Gin's was now.

The world stopped moving for a moment, giving Sumi pause to glance upward toward Sonoko's voice in the hope it'd solve the mystery of her location, but what Sumi saw caused her face to turn bright crimson.

Twin white pillars stretched upwards for well over a hundred meters, one she was attached to and the other parallel to it. They started narrow, but slowly expanded in size the further up one went. The two monuments were unmistakably Sonoko's titantic legs, clothed in her snow colored pantyhose and causing them to look even less like a person's body than they would've if skin colored. At their tallest point, right at her thigh, Sonoko's legs trailed into the darkness of her skirt, where something hung above in the air like it were a cloud.

Sonoko's deep purple panties.

Combined with the pure white of her leggings, the interplay of light and dark on the outer and inner layers served to accentuate both articles of clothing greatly. The dark colored underwear clung snugly to Sonoko's shapely butt, clearly outlining the plush cheeks beneath and making them resemble twin hills. Further highlighting her rear was the small valley of pinched fabric between the hill, serving to further define them both at the edge of her underwear and directly in the middle of it The snowy overlay of her pantyhose likewise highlighted the several smaller creases where her ass pinched the fabric, such as where her legs met her rear and sloped upward into it. With every slight motion Sonoko made, the fabric stretched and twisted, creating more creases and folds along the mounds which were each the size of a small building. How tiny was Sumi when Sonoko appeared so large, her buttcrack looked large enough to effortlessly swallow Sumi whole into the abyss?

Finally coming to her senses, Sumi quickly averted her eyes for the sake of her friend's modesty. Sumi was seeing directly up her skirt like some perverted insect, yet Sonoko didn't have the slightest clue or pay it any heed despite how embarrassing such a thing would be. Sumi was just like an ant stuck to her ankle right now, entirely beneath notice. Sumi was petrified of insects, but she never worried about any of them looking up her skirt when walking over a group. That felt like a silly concern to worry about something so small, a bug seeing your underwear wasn't like a person.

'I have to do something so they know I'm here!'

One more, the world started moving with Sonoko's enormous foot, yet aside from a momentary shout, Sumi was more prepared this time. With the hair tie securing her to Sonoko's ankle, Sumi pounded and beat against her friend's leg, hoping somehow they would realize sooner or later. Sumi didn't like being an ant to somebody who was already doll sized.

"Wasshi has to be somewhere. But, I don't see the hair tie either..." Sonoko said, starting to grow more worried in her voice. However, she gave no indication of feeling Sumi's desperate struggles, regardless of how hard she kicked and struggled. It was like she was trying to beat against a giant pillow. She was almost ready to try transforming to see if that would work.

"Oh, wait! I have an idea!" Voice perking up, Sumi's world violently shifted while she was raised upward and shifted sideways, vertigo briefly coming over her senses as the rapid ascent further squished her into Sonoko's pillowy pantyhose.

"I found Wasshi!" Sonoko's relieved voice sounded off from the clouds. "Mino-san, your hair tie shrunk into an ankle bracelet for me and Wasshi with it. I guess I turned her into an accessory~."

'A-Accessory!? I'm not an accessory!' With her dizziness fading, Sumi looked skyward incredulously. She had been forced into various outfits more than one like some kind of doll, but calling her an accessory was even more humiliating! "S-Sonocchi! I'm not a bracelet!"

"Damn, she's small. Now I know how you felt looking at me on your fingertip, Sonoko. Not even sure I'm really looking at Sumi, I can barely see her..." Despite speaking in a mumble, Gin's voice still stretched over the landscape and echoed across it. "But, good thing you found her, Sonoko! That thing's dangerous if you accidentally drop it."

"C-Can I grow back already!" Sumi shouted at Sonoko, the girl staring down at her raised foot, at Sumi, with a bemused grin. She didn't mind some of the antics this magical hammer could do, to an extent, but when one of her friends was an actual mountain that was too tiny!

Sumi was put upright once more as Sonoko's foot touched the ground again. The great shadow that she was in the sky expanded, followed by a massive, pale object coming into Sumi's view as her disorientation faded once more. With the five long pillars of varying size coming from a significantly larger platform, she recognized it as Sonoko's fingers coming right for her like a bus.

Despite her unease, Sumi remained still as the large pillars delicately pinched her body between them, the tips of Sonoko's index and thumb being a hair larger than her body and surrounding her with a squishy warmth while being raised upward. It was both a feeling that sent her stomach lurching and yet was a hint calming. The sensation alone wasn't the intimidating part. Sonoko held her with care, leaving the force that held Sumi somewhat like an oversized hug, it was the reminder this was not a hug but merely two fingers that were part of a far larger body which made her nervous. Sumi didn't mind the skinship which wasn't Gin grabbing her chest, but if Sonoko tried to actually hug Sumi here, she would've been squished against Sonoko's chest for sure.

Not long later, Sumi was deposited on a warm surface with a texture and warmth much like the fingers which held her, their grip released.

"Sorry about that, Wasshi~. You made a cute bracelet, though." Sonoko's gentle, yet energetic voice stated.

Before Sumi could indignantly answer, another shadow came over her and started gently rubbing the top of her head in a soothing manner, quieting the words. Sonoko's fingertip was gently rubbing the top of her like a massive heatpat, gentle and rhythmic. Like before, the gesture inspired mixed feelings, yet now the sense of comfort was much stronger than the anxiety she'd had being lifted up.

'Maybe this isn't all bad...' Sumi reluctantly admitted, feeling a slight blush come over her. It was still disorienting to be so tiny, but when the interactions were more gentle and relaxed like this, where she wasn't stuck as part of her friend's clothing, it wasn't the worse thing. She liked it whenever Gin did this, even if it was a little embarrassing, and did enjoy having fun with her friends.

She still preferred being the larger one.

"I still can't believe that tiny dot is Sumi..." Gin's voice brought Sumi out of her rubbing induced daze, causing her to stiffen back up.

Even if she started to enjoy parts of it, there was still 'too much of a good thing' and Gin being so impossibly huge was very much past that point. She didn't even feel like looking back, not when the mere wind kicked up by her speaking almost swept Sumi's legs out from under her. Even something so casually as speaking in a whisper was this strong to her. Without even transforming or any kind of supernatural powers, Gin's basic actions were like a force of nature next to her puny scale. It was hard not to feel anxious when she'd already experienced how powerless she was at a far bigger size when Sumi first shrunk and Gin picked her up, let alone the gap now.

How must she have looked from Gin's perspective? A tiny, nondescript black dot on Sonoko's hands, of which even her finger tip must have looked enormously bigger than? 'A speck of dust' being the closest descriptor to her scale, something so small that, had Gin not known exactly where to stare, would have been effortlessly overlooked as something beneath notice. Even if Sumi tried to scream and lecture her, it would've gone completely unheard, any motions likely so insignificant Gin wouldn't see any motion from the tiny black dot than was infinitely less noticeable than even an ant.

"S-Sonocchi, c-can I please grow back already..." Sumi whined. Maybe the hide and seek game would lift her spirits alongside growing.

Sonoko stopped her rubbing, giving a nod. "Okay, sure Wasshi~. We can start the game. Let's go get the surprise first!"

Hopefully, nothing would go wrong this time, but Sumi had a sinking suspicion about this 'surprise'.


"Ready or not, here I come!"

After keeping her eyes shut for a while to give her tiny friends a chance to hide, it was finally time for the games to begin. She still couldn't believe Sonoko had come up with such a wild idea for this game.

Instead of putting down a bunch of random objects, like pillows or boxes, to simulate a city to hide around, as Gin had done before when acting the role of giant monster when playing with her brother, Sonoko had come prepared and bought an actual model of their city, using the hammer to play around with the size till it filled nearly the entire room. She had said she wanted to see how it'd feel looking over the whole city like a giant, since doing so with the hammer wasn't feasible, and this would be the next best thing.

Looking out at the, admittedly not quite realistic looking buildings, the situation did make Gin feel like an actual giant monster about to rampage through the place. Unlike with toys, there were actually tiny people scampering around the 'city' who were trying to run and hide from her, even if only two. The only thing which hampered the effect was a few very non-natural addition, such as some rope or climbable objects on certain buildings, to allow Sumi and Sonoko to scale them and get around, given they could not go inside any, with it being a model.

A model though it was, it was still a crazy feeling to be standing over her own city like this. She utterly towered over much of the city with most buildings barely reaching her waist, though a handful were close to or a little taller than her. The city was at just the right scale it didn't feel entirely like a small toy model while the detail made her feel enormous, probably helped by all the size changing that happened lately.

"Hope you girls found a good hiding spot or Ginzilla's gonna get you!" Gin mischievously stated, stomping a foot for emphasis on the plastic street and causing it to creak under her weight. She had fun doing similar with her brother and this was way more immersive, so may as well live up the experience and have some fun.

Gin took a few more steps, seeing some of the smaller buildings rattle a little from the exaggerated force she put into each stomp. If this were really her city, then Gin wouldn't be recklessly having fun stomping around like a kaiju, but it wasn't so she could enjoy it. However, though she didn't have to worry about destroying actual houses, she still took care she saw no sign of Sumi and Sonoko with each step, only using the open streets where there was nowhere to hide and pausing with each step to look around. This was supposed to be all fun and games, she didn't want to actually squish them under her shoes.

She did have to try and find her friends eventually, however. She was on a time limit to find the duo or else they would win the game and Gin wouldn't give up that easy! However, even with that risk, there was one thing she had to quickly do and wouldn't take more than a minute or two.

"I gotta see what my house looks like." Gin grinned to herself at the prospect, taking a few steps over in the direction she knew it was. With her sky high view of the city, Gin was effortlessly able to identify most of the landmarks she used when exploring at normal size. The accuracy of this model was pretty impressive, but then again Sonoko always went all out for these kinds of things. It was part of the reason why Gin expected to find her house.

'Being able to cross the whole town like this is awesome.' Gin giddily chuckled to herself as, despite being on the opposite end of the city, she was able to get near her neighborhood in a bit over a dozen steps. If she could travel this fast, then she would never have to worry about being late for school again! If anything, she'd be able to easily beat even Sumi there. Gin would've loved to see her teacher's face if she suddenly had a student show up a few times bigger than the whole school. 'Wait, then I don't think I could even fit a hand in the classroom… Maybe if I crouched or crawled near the window...'

Fun as it was to tower over everything and look at the city like it were a playground, maybe being this big all the time had downsides.

"Ah, there it is!" Gin finally located her target. Before Gin, was the ever familiar sight of her two story house. It wasn't a luxurious mansion, as Sumi and Sonoko's were, but it was still of pretty decent size with two stories. Her family was neither poor nor rich, fitting comfortably in middle class.

But even the two story house look so puny right now. Gin crouched down low as she could, back of her thighs resting on her heels, but even so, her house didn't even come halfway up to Gin's knees. It went barely went past her ankles.

'Crazy how everything that used to be so huge looks so tiny now.' Gin thought to herself with a smile, delicately tapping on the roof of her house with a finger. She probably could've covered the whole building with her hand, the outside area included. She could, quite literally, fit her whole house and family in the palm of her hand.

The mental image forced a giggle out of Gin's mouth. Sure, it wasn't actually her house but it was fun to pretend like with the thought of her school earlier. The older of her two brothers would probably go wild over it and wanna climb her, parents would absolutely freak, but at least she could take them around town faster than the car ever could. It'd be fun, long as she wouldn't be stuck at this size. This big and Gin could probably step on her house by accident and not even notice.

"Ah, well. That's enough imagining for now. I really gotta find Sumi and Sonoko." Gin stated to herself, rising back to her feet and watching her 'house' look even more like a small toy from so high up. Even big as she was, the mock city was bigger so she had a lot of looking to do.

"Hrm… where do I start…?" Gin muttered, taking a few steps and looking around. Not entirely sure where to begin, Gin saw a large and flat building. Deciding to think a minute, Gin moved over and slowly sat down on it while considering ideas. But, she did allow herself a chuckle at the realization of how funny it was she could use 'buildings'' as seats now. Although, it wasn't the most comfortable seat, a tad too small for her rear even.

Adjusting herself a little, Gin heard the fake building start creaking ominously, causing her to abruptly stop. The next moment, her chair suddenly collapsed and Gin landed on the ground with a startled yelp, but catching her body enough to not land on her back.

"Damn, I thought that'd be sturdier." With an annoyed grunt, Gin rose back up to her feet, casually brushing off any of the bit of crushed plastic that were sticking to her behind and skirt. With that done, Gin threw a look over to the impression in the ground her butt had left from the fall.

Sonoko had said the buildings could come apart into pieces, but more like buildings blocks and not tiny ones such as a model kit. The way the building had been crushed under Gin was most certainly not the way it had intended to be broken up. Bits of the material were bent out of shape and twisted in various manners, much beneath her having also been flattened by the fall.

Where's before, the ideas of being this big to the real city had been more fun and amusing, this one was less so. Gin glanced down her back at her large rear end with a disconcerted expression. If this had been real scale and Gin really did crush a whole building by sitting on it, without even making a conscious effort to do so, she would certainly have squished everyone inside under her gigantic ass wider than the building was.

Gin was all for fun and games or pretending, certain parts of being so huge were fun to imagine, but she didn't actually want anyone to get hurt. Everything just felt so fragile with how small it was right now. She didn't even have to try and could crush so much not with any punches, kicks, or intentional effort, but her butt by simply sitting down, and she probably wouldn't even feel anyone smothered under the soft cheeks between the buildings. 'The world feels really squishy when you're this big...'

Ah, well. At least it was just a model in the end so Gin didn't let it trouble her besides imagination momentarily running wild. She really had to start looking for her friends again, as Gin wasted enough time seeing her city at super size. And take care they didn't end up stuck to her ass like the building pieces had. Being crushed by Sumi's big butt wasn't fun.

"Sorry about the earthquake, but I'm still gonna find you wherever you're hiding!" Gin confidently declared in a raised voice so her friends would hear it. Competitive spirit burning in her chest, Gin quickly started searching in earnest for her two tiny friends. However, Gin quickly realized a problem after a few minutes.

"… There are too many spots for you two to hide." Gin sighed lowly while peering down an alleyway.

Yes, as she looked atop some buildings, down the streets, and in the alleyways, it quickly became apparent to Gin that, even without factoring in they couldn't go inside, the amount of places a tiny person could hide over such a large 'landscape' was absurd. Gin was far from good at math or knew what scale model this was, but she had to be somewhere between 180-210 meters tall if the city were 'normal' sized. But her index finger was bigger than both her friends right now, several times so with Sumi. There were just too many crevices and little areas, alongside tiny little pieces of decoration they could hide around. And she couldn't just uproot the city to remove hiding spots.

'Or can I…?'

Sonoko had said the buildings weren't entirely solid plastic and could be split into some pieces. Well, if she was gonna be a giant monster, then may as well try doing what they did to building. Reaching down to a medium sized one, which came up to between Gin's knees and waist, she placed a hand on each side of the building and pulled hard, putting her back into the effort after making sure her friends weren't on it.

Instantly and with no resistance, the entire building was yanked from the foundation like building blocks being separated and Gin's hands shot over her head. She had expected at least some heft to it, like lifting a chair, yet it was comparable to lifting styrofoam.

In fact, the building had been so much lighter than she had anticipated and having put her whole body into the effort, Gin stumbled backward and her foot knocked against a smaller building, spelling doom for what remained of her balance. She was tipping right over like a skyscraper and about to flatten part of the city a second time.

'Uh-oh'

Gin only had time to process that one though before she landed on her back with a terribly loud crash many times louder than earlier. She could feel numerous smaller objects break and crumble under her body without the slightest resistance, while even the larger buildings only lasted for an instant until they likewise broke apart. It was far from a comfortable landing, many pieces poking into parts of her body, yet her fall flattened everything so much it was less like falling onto a bunch of toys and more a bunch of small bushes in the dirt.

Before she could recover, Gin felt something fall into her mouth and immediately slide down her tongue, straight into her throat where reflexes took over and she swallowed whatever piece had flown into her gullet. Instead of starting to choke or cough, like she expected when swallowing a piece of plastic, whatever she had eaten went toward her stomach surprisingly easily. It didn't even feel like plastic, the sensation of this thing going down her throat was smooth and uninterrupted, very similar to any other food one would eat.

"Ah, what the hell did I just swallow? Was it a piece or something…?" Gin muttered to herself with a few coughs, slowly rising to a sitting position and shuffling a bunch of broken or in pieces parts all around the area she had just flattened by merely falling over. From what she briefly tasted while it slid down her tongue, it was almost salty in flavor. And from the sensation of it moving down her gullet as a tiny bulge in her throat, it wasn't that big either. Maybe that explained why she wasn't choking? It still felt so weird going down, as if she accidentally swallowed a bug that was wiggling around to try and avoid the inevitable fate of digesting in her stomach.

"Mino-san! Mino-san! Don't move!"

Sonoko's voice snapped Gin's mind to alertness. Her friend sounded utterly panicked, more than Gin had almost ever heard her. If Sonoko was this scared, something had to be deeply wrong. "H-Huh!? Sonoko, where are you, what's wrong?"

Directly beside her ear, atop her shoulder, Gin heard something which turned her blood icy cold.

"You just ate Wasshi!"