- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story will probably be 2-3 chapters total. 

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Breasts, butt, entrapment, and some handplay.

The day had gotten off to an unusual start for Gin. Sonok had told her and Sumi about a ‘special’ surprise she wanted to share with them, but they had to come over immediately after school. Through the entire day, Sonoko had been unusually tight lipped about what this ‘surprise’ was. With how ‘out there’ her ideas could be, Gin couldn’t help her mind running wild trying to guess what it was, all the way up till they had arrived at Sonoko’s house and she brought them up to her room.

“So what did you wanna show us?” Gin asked with a curious squint, seated on the floor and watching Sonoko pull out a small box from underneath her bed.

“My mom was overseeing moving some old stuff, there was a lot of expensive looking and big boxes, but I saw what looked like a toy in one of them, so I asked if I could have it.” Sonoko casually answered, gently dropping the box in front of the assembled group.

Sumi, compared to Gin, looked far more skeptical than curious, scrutinizing gaze going back and forth between her friend and the box. “Sonocchi, are you sure this is something you should have and not important to the Taisha? Should you even have been looking around those...?”

“Don’t worry about it, Wasshi. She was on the phone then, but nobody has asked for it back yet so it can’t be that important.” With a shameless, mischievous even, grin, Sonoko opened up the box without hesitation.

'Or, maybe they haven't realized it's gone yet.' Gin passingly thought. She left it unsaid, for she was curious at what Sonoko was hyping up so much as well.

Inside the box was a medium sized, ornate looking hammer, which Sonoko quickly removed and held up for everyone to better see. The tool’s proportions were exaggerated compared to the typical appearance of the tool. Purple string dangled off a thick, short red handle that led to a large and fat oval shape of the mallet’s head. A black ‘patch’ with an intricate yellow design covered the top half of the weapon, with part of the curved pommel on the handle mirroring what was jutting out at the top of it. The whole thing couldn’t have been bigger than one’s forearm, quite small for how big mallets usually were.

“You… wanted to show us a hammer?” Gin’s head shifted sideways in confusion, staring intently at the object in Sonoko’s hand.

“It’s a magic hammer!” Sonoko declared proudly.

Gin looked at her friend flatly. ‘I know Sonoko gets a little crazy, but what’s she going on about now?’

Sumi sighed thoroughly unamused frown over her. “Sonocchi… I know you have a strong imagination, but an ornate decoration isn’t magic. We should return that to the Taisha. It looks valuable.”

Despite Sumi’s scolding, the grin refused to fade from Sonoko’s face. “Watch, I’ll prove it!” Gently, Sonoko tapped the hammer against Sumi’s head before she could protest.

In less than a blink, Sumi was there directly beside Gin one moment and gone the next. There wasn’t any flashy display or sound, it was simply as if Sumi had vanished into thin air.

“Huh!? W-Where the hell did Sumi go!? What did you do, Sonoko!?” Gin whipped her head back and forth over the room, bewildered and trying to find some sign of her disappeared friend.

“Woah, careful, Mino-san!” Sonoko quickly reached forward and put a hand in Gin’s leg to stop her from beginning to shuffle around. “You might roll over Wasshi by accident.”

What does she mean by that?’ Gin answered Sonoko with a confused squint until her eyes followed the trail Sonoko was pointing and her mind went spinning.

Right next to her thigh, there was a small, quivering form of a person, like a tiny doll no more than several centimeters in size. But right away, many things stood out to show this was no mere doll. They visibly moved and trembled under their own will, laid back on their rear and propped up as if they had been trying to crawl away, the beautifully pale skin added to the comparison, yet it was far too realistic to be something like plastic. Lastly, there were the details of their brown and white school uniform and black hair.

Somehow, Sumi, the tallest of the group at 151cm, had been shrunk to the size of a small toy.

Sumi’s terrified gaze slowly drifted up from the wall of Gin’s striped stocking clad thigh, noticeably taller than her entire body, up to meet Gin’s wide eyed gaze. The tiny girl promptly let out a high pitched, squeaky scream. It was almost cute.

“Tadah! A mini-Wasshi! This thing can change the size of stuff~.” As if she were presenting a new toy, Sonoko cheered, leaning over to get her face closer to Sumi.

“S-S-Sono-Sonocchi! W-What did you do to me!?” Sumi’s squeaky voice yelled, any of her usual lecturing tone replaced by pure shock and uneasy. Or, at least it sounded to Gin.

With how high pitched Sumi’s voice was, it was difficult for Gin to pick up her tone well. Actually, it was hard to hear her too well as it was. Shifting her body, and taking extra care to mind Sumi, Gin bent over with her face right in front of Sumi to get a better look and hear her. An action the small Hero didn’t take well, causing her to shuffle and crawl back a short distance now that two giant faces were in front of her. “Wow… Sumi’s so small now. She’s gotta be only a couple centimeters.”

“A-A couple centimeters!?”

“Right? Wasshi looks just like a cute little doll now, doesn’t she? She’s perfect sized to be one too.” Sonoko giggled, briefly shooting Gin a glance.

“I-I’m not a doll, Sonocchi!” Sumi’s frantic voice protested.

“I dunno, Sumi. You’d probably look just like one if you stood still right now...” Gin, still struggling to believe the situation, deadpanned. Sumi always had such naturally pale, porcelain like white skin and now she appeared smaller than the mere height difference between herself, 151cm, and Gin, 145cm. All Sumi needed now were some appropriate clothes and she would’ve looked like a perfect, realistic doll.

“Turn me back to normal!”

“Awww, but I had fun ideas for toy-sized Wasshi. It’s actually why I got the dollhouse here custom made since it’s a lot easier than making a whole new house.” Sonoko drew everyone’s attention over to the large dollhouse Sonoko had on a nearby shelf.

It had been a new addition Gin noticed upon entering her room, an extravagant dollhouse that appeared like a high class mansion, multiple stories and almost the length of a person, by far the biggest of its kind Gin ever saw, not that she saw many. She had been wondering about why Sonoko suddenly got it, but now it all made sense.

“Alright, alright… Explain what’s going on and that thing is, Sonoko.” Gin stated while Sumi let out another futile protest, looking over at the hammer.

A dangerous glint appeared in Sonoko’s eyes, rising up to display the prop again. “I’m not entirely sure, but I did some looking around an I think this is the Uchide-no-Kozuchi! I found the name when looking up stuff which shrinks and grows things and the hammer can shrink or grow stuff it hits, so that’s what I think it is. One side makes stuff smaller and the other bigger. I played around a little with it and just need to think about how much to change something when I use it. I guess it’s got some kind of limit though because I could make myself a little taller, but not giant...” Sonoko trailed off her explanation with a defeated sigh.

Gin’s mind quickly flashed to the image of a giant Sonoko, imaging her as Sumi now saw them. The things the playful girl would get up to if she were suddenly kaiju sized brought worry to Gin. She had already been forced to be a dress-up doll by Sumi and Sonoko at normal size, she could barely imagine how it would be when Sonoko’s fingers were bigger than her.

“I also gotta hit stuff multiple times if I wanna make it extra small, but it looks like it can make stuff smaller more than bigger. I shrunk one of my shirts twice and couldn’t see it anymore. It’s probably still somewhere in my room, actually...”

If getting hit once made Sumi this small, how super tiny would somebody end up if they got hit twice? But aside from that, she couldn’t deny playing with this did sound kinda fun.

“So, were you gonna shrink Sumi and play with her in the dollhouse?” Gin questioned rhetorically, gazing back at Sumi with an almost sympathetic look. It wasn’t gonna be enough to save her though, the idea sounded interesting, if surreal. Her mind was starting to properly process the situation, shock slowly fading away.

“Kinda, that was part of the plan. I don’t know if we’ll get a chance at this again, so I wanna have fun with Wasshi doll~.” Sonoko shameless answered, bending back over to look at Sumi. The girl answered with some more screaming about not being a toy. “Mino-san, do you wanna pick Wasshi up and carry her over to her new house?”

“Sure, Sumi’s lucky she gets a whole big house like that to herself.” With a teasing grin, Gin carefully wrapped two fingers around Sumi’s waist to pinch her.

“E-Eh!? G-Gin, w-what are you doing!? Put me down!” Sumi started flailing as Gin’s index finger and thumb closed around her waist and lifted her up. On reflex, Sumi tried pushing and squirming against the grip, but it was useless. Gin barely even felt her struggles, two fingers easily holding far more strength than Sumi’s entire body did.

Slowly rising upward, Sumi quickly stopped struggling in Gin’s grip as she was raised what had to be dozens of meters to her in mere seconds. The surrealness of the situation was once again striking Gin, giving her pause once she had risen to a full standing position. Curious, she raised Sumi to her eye for inspection. Here was the tallest of her friend group, normally a whole 6cm above her, now so so tiny she was half the size of one of Gin’s fingers.

If she thought seeing her shrink had been surreal, it was nothing next to actually holding Sumi now. Gin had picked up Sumi before with two hands, but it still felt unreal they had dwindled so much to fit between two fingers. Holding them was virtually effortless too, unlike carrying her before. She could actually see details on her again with their form up close to Gin’s eye again. She was warm to the touch, with softness to her that was kind of like holding those squishy toys, very unlike plastic. She was so still now and between the featherweight, tiny form, and pale skin, it seriously did make Gin feel like she was holding a high-quality doll and not literally Sumi, not someone who had been taller than here a mere minute ago.

Although, there was one thing Gin felt like she had to do.

Raising her other finger, Gin applied the gentlest amount of pressure she could, poking at Sumi's chest a few times. “Damn, this just isn’t fair… Still kinda squishy...”

“G-Gin! S-Stop that!” Sumi weakly protested with a shriek, her voice much more hearable now that she was closer to Gin’s face. The girl feebly tried to protest and push against Gin’s finger, the tip wider than Sumi’s torso, but even with all the might her hands could muster up, Gin easily overpowered it. Okay, maybe she would get some more laughs out of this than she expected.

Carrying Sumi like she were a doll, Gin walked over to the large dollhouse Sonoko had made after a few more frustrated pokes, setting Sumi’s delicate form down on the table, in front of the doorway. The girl quickly shielded her chest and backed away a few paces from the table’s edge, a red faced glare over her features.

“I wonder if this is how the Vertex feel looking down at us.” Gin mused, flashing a quick grin toward the amusing sight of their now mini friend positioned in front of Sonoko’s toys, just like she were one of them. “I wonder how those mountains would look if Sumi was big too...”

“Oh, don’t worry, Mino-san. I got something in mind to make sure you’ll have fun with that too.”

Gin barely had time to process Sonoko’s foreboding line before she felt a tap at the back of her head and the entire world changed in a flash.

Where before there had been the big even at full size dollhouse and Sumi’s toy-like self, there was now a great wall in the distance which looked worryingly like the sides of Sonoko’s bedroom. On her left and right, four immense pillars of wood shot up for tens of meters, where they supported an entire plateau.

Gin knew exactly what Sonoko had done, but even knowing Gin cautiously spun around, hoping she wouldn’t meet the expected sight, but reality was not so kind. Before her was Sonoko’s skyscraper-sized form. Her white pantyhose made her legs look more like a building than someone’s body party. Her legs trailed into the shadow of her skirt before rising to her torso. So huge was Sonoko now next to her, the bottom of her chest blocked out part of Gin’s view of her face. She wasn’t even that big but now the bumps on her torso were like small hills!

“S-Sonoko!? W-Why’d you shrink me too?” Gin stammered, the disorientation of everything looking so tremendous in scale starting to get to her. The table legs were more like buildings now and Sonoko was a skyscraper!

“Something fun for you. Just trust me!” Sonoko stated with a now thunderously loud voice. Her form came crashing down like a meteor toward Gin with outstretched hands, moving faster than anything her size had the right to. “Don’t wiggle around too much, Mino-san~.”

“H-hey! Wait a second!” Gin protested, anxiety flaring at Sonoko’s now bus sized fingers closing in on and pinching her waist between two of them without giving Gin a chance to fight back. Effortlessly, Sonoko plucked Gin from her spot on the ground, lifting her through the air at a pace that was almost dizzying to Gin. There wasn’t a single thing she could do, entirely helpless to the whims of whatever Sonoko had in mind for her, two fingers casually holding her like she were Sonoko’s toy. Guess I know how Sumi felt now.’

Crossing, from Gin’s perspective, an immense distance in a single step, Sonoko came to a halt in front of the dollhouse, starting to move Gin in front of it. Weirdly, the girl paused and shifted her grip, releasing Gin and causing the girl to lie flat on her fingertip, which was over half her body’s size. Before Gin could even get her bearings, she felt more pressure on her back and the world changed a second time.

Now, there were two tall, flesh colored walls on both sides of Gin. These walls weren’t sturdy looking though, they were flaky and had parts chipping off them, sort of like paint. They similarly possessed an odd skin like color to them, with a sense of warmth.The ground was also faintly… oily?

Rising to her feet, more questions rose in Gin’s mind. The walls were just barely taller than Gin herself was, but even trying to hop, she was unable to see over them. She was now in some kind of narrow canyon which appeared to curve in both directions after a short distance, not spacious, but enough about three people could’ve stood shoulder to shoulder in it. “Where the hell am I? What did Sonoko do? Hey! Sonoko! Say something!”

Not receiving an answer, Gin walked over to one of the walls, intent on trying to climb it, with the weird dampness helping her stay attached. This landscape was weird, almost alien like. The ridge she was in had to stretch on for at least ten meters in both directions before it even began to curve. She knew Sonoko wouldn’t intentionally put her in danger and trusted her, which helped Gin stay calm, but her mind was still spinning trying to figure out where she was.

Wooooow, I think I can still feel Mino-san moving.”

Sonoko’s voice caused Gin to pause, nearly flinching from the sheer volume. That was certainly her voice, but it was so different. Sonoko’s voice was loud after Gin got shrunk, like hearing it come out of a megaphone, but this was a whole different level. Her voice was so overpoweringly loud, Gin couldn’t even imagine where it came from, it could’ve come from every direction at once for all she could tell. It was similar to a booming echo happening right beside her as if the amplification of a cave were directed squarely next to her ears. ‘Is that really Sonoko!? When did she get so loud!?’

“S-Sonoko, where are you?!” Gin yelled, frantically looking around for some sign of her friend. In her search, a great shadow eclipsed all light and there was a new sight which greeted her, but it only boggled Gin’s mind as she tried to make sense of it.

There was a giant hole in the sky, covering the entire horizon with a blackness deeper than even a starless night sky. It was some kind of abyss that swallowed all light and Gin couldn’t even make out anything inside, appearing bottomless even. Flecks of grey lines were visible just beyond the edges of the hole, appearing almost as if they were clouds.

Her mind still reeling, the colossal eclipse was suddenly replaced by an equally monolithic skin colored wall crashing down over it, picking up a wind which made Gin stumble back a few steps. The change lasted for only a moment, a blink even, before it raised back up at least hundreds of meters and out of Gin’s line of sight, no matter how much she craned her neck to follow it.

Hm, maybe this was a little too tiny though. That’s Mino-san and not dust, right…?”

Now, Gin was beginning to get a little uneasy. She still had the assurance Sonoko would keep her safe, but all these unknown sights, this alien world, and complete lack of any acknowledgment she was being heard was not doing her good. And why was she being compared to dust? She at least wanted to know what Sonoko did to her. Did she actually get shrunk again? No, no way. “Hey! Uh, Sonoko, come on what’s going on!?”

“Wasshi~, catch Mino-san, okay?”

“W-Woah!” Gin let out a surprised shout, as the whole world rumbled and shifted sideways. Helpless, Gin tumbled against one of the large walls before rolling even more as the world became a blur and she started spinning through the air. Gin didn’t have time to even start making sense of her surrounding until her descent was brought to a stop with a surprisingly soft landing, upon something warm and delicate, skin like almost.

Finally able to steady herself, Gin rose up with a grunt, blinking a few times to still her spinning head. Immediately, the girl recoiled backward at what greeted her. There was a face in front of her, but not any face, it was Sumi’s wide eyed face. Except, she was no longer tiny enough to fit between Gin’s fingers, now their positions were reversed. The shocked face of her friend was like the side of a building.

Mind slowly piecing things together, Gin looked down and then behind her to see 4 large pillars of varying sizes, with a 5th off to the side, but even the smallest was near double her height. Gin’s own eyes shot wide upon realizing where she was. She was standing upon Sumi’s, her currently few centimeter tall friend, hand. Those pillars were her fingers. Gin looked as small to Sumi as Sumi had to her a minute ago, maybe even tnier. ‘Wh-when did Sumi get so big!? How small am I now!?’

“Gin’s so small...” Sumi muttered lowly, her voice still sounding like it was amplified several times over, bringing Gin closer toward her face.

Somehow, every new experience she went through involving this was more absurd than the last, even when Gin thought she had seen the worst. Being the tiny one in the situation she had just experienced as the giant, was even more otherworldly than holding Sumi between her fingers had been. Their wide, dark green eyes looked almost like pools. She could see the finer details and individual strands that came together and comprised Sumi’s black hair. The level of care and detail she put into maintaining herself was further highlighted with how perfectly smooth and unblemished her pale skin looked, even at this close distance. However, once the wonder wore off, something entered Gin’s sight which did unsettle her.

Sumi’s annoyed face.

“Gin… You shouldn’t be poking me there just because you were so much bigger.” Raising a finger, her body moving faster than anything that much bigger than Gin should’ve had the right to, Sumi’s other hand descended upon Gin.

“S-Sumi, come on!” Gin protested as her giant friend prodded her several times with her index finger in revenge for the earlier antics, easily pushing Gin onto her back with a single digit.

“How could I not take the chance to see how Mt. Everest was at such a difference!” Gin shot back as Sumi’s finger poked her a few more times, Gin’s attempts at pushing it back having the same amount of success that Sumi had when Gin did this to her. Gin knew Sumi was going to punish her later for that, but she hadn’t expected it to be like this! Her single fingertip covered nearly Gin’s whole body, a certain plushness to the pillar jabbing into her, the warmth and softness of Sumi’s skin making the experience much more bearable than if it’d been with something hard and solid. Gin could feel herself sinking into the back of Sumi’s palm and her own hands burying into Sumi’s fingertip with each push she applied. Even with it all, the pressure Sumi was applying to Gin didn’t seriously hurt, but she felt flashes of being crushed between each push. ‘How am I losing to a single finger, like this?’

“Wooooooow, Mino-san’s so tiny, I almost can’t even see them.”

Gin felt herself jump at the tremendously loud and booming echo that felt like it covered the whole world. Yet it was no echo, that was Sonoko’s voice, making such an impossibly loud and deep rumble Gin could never believe could come from her more goofy and feminine voice.

With the assault of Sumi’s finger paused by the words, Gin glanced back to where she knew Sonoko had to be, and the sight nearly caused her eyes to pop out of her face.

If she thought Sumi was huge, Sonoko, who was only 4cm taller than her before, now looked impossibly titanic. Her fingers looked like buildings, her palms were like whole sections of a city, and Gin wasn’t even sure what to compare her arms to. Sonoko’s face alone, peering at them in a bent over position, looked like an entire monument. It was a struggle to believe something that huge was Sonoko’s face. If Sumi’s eyes were pools, then Sonoko’s looked like an entire lake, the black middle part like a hole that could’ve easily swallowed Gin up. Her individual strands of hair had to be thicker than Gin’s torso was, to where someone Gins size could’ve used a single strand as a piece of rope. The most minute rhythm of Sonoko’s breathing and little twitches in her face, were visible to Gin, something she never noticed before. Even her slight inhale and exhale, made Gin feel like she had something pulling and pushing on her respectively. The slight opening of her mouth when breath came out, led to darkness beyond like a bottomless pit. If Sonoko literally breathed too hard then she probably could’ve sucked Gin right up off Sumi’s palm and into her mouth.

Wait, Sonoko’s eyes look like that black hole I saw earlier.’

“I always wanted to be tall, but it’s not really the same when I can barely see Mino-san cause they’re smaller than an ant… It stands out a lot more next to Wasshi now.”

Smaller than an ant?

“Hey! Sonoko! How small did you make me!?” Gin yelled out with all the volume her voice could muster. Sonoko sometimes mentioned weird stuff or could be shamelessly blunt, but was she really that much of a speck? Sure, Sumi was a couple of centimeters, and Gin fit in the palm of her hand, but no way was she suddenly mite sized!

Sonoko’s features twisted in confusion, the parts of her enormous face instantly moving distances that must’ve been dozens to even hundreds of meters for Gin, in order to form a new look on the monument of Sonoko’s face.

“Mino-san’s voice just sounds like a bunch of little squeaks… Hrm… Oh, Wasshi, what’d she say?”

Sumi’s gaze shifted from Gin, toward her titaness of a friend, retracting their finger as well from Gin. “Gin said she, um, wanted to know how small you made her…”

Damn, she had to use Sumi to play telephone just for Sonoko to understand her? She was almost dreading to hear what Sonoko shrunk her to.

“Hrrrrrrm, so Wasshi’s around 5-6cm, and I hit Mino-san twice making her small as possible each time… Soooo, I’d probably say less than half a millimeter? Oh, wooooow. I knew this would make Mino-san super extra tiny, but that’s really small now that I think about it? I’m probably a couple thousand times bigger than her right now. Put it like that and maybe being so big isn’t that bad actually~.”

I’m less than half a millimeter tall right now? Sonoko is HOW big to me!?’ Gin’s mouth dropped. No wonder she started feeling like Sonoko could’ve accidentally inhaled her.

“T-That’s way too small, what the hell, Sonoko!?” Gin shouted in protest, flailing her arms. She was like a bug to bugs right now!

Sonoko’s head again tilted, resembling an entire mountain turning on its side to Gin. “Wasshi, did Mino-san say something again? I can’t tell if I heard her or something creak.”

Too tiny, this is way too tiny! I don’t wanna be a speck of dust, dammit!’

“S-Sonocchi, i-isn’t this a little extreme if you need me to keep repeating what Gin says?” Eyes going back and forth between Gin in her hand and Sonoko’s kilometers sized, compared to Gin, being, Sumi asked with concern.

“Maaaaaaaaaybe making Mino-san that small was a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle overdoing it. Okay, I still work with this!”

Without any further words, Sonoko leaped onto her bedside next to the table holding the dollhouse. It was a rather unbelievable and absurd sight, seeing something that big move so easily to Gin, as if K2 suddenly grew legs and jumped into the air. Her mind knew it was Sonoko being her usual animated self, but some part of her refused to accept the monolithic shape was her friend, was a person. People weren’t supposed to look like entire landscapes. Things that big weren’t supposed to be able to jump.

Now even more impossibly huge standing upon her bed, Gin was sure she would’ve been high above even clouds were she grown instead, Sonoko stepped to the very edge of the table where the dollhouse rested. Ever present grin on her face, Sonoko tapped her head with the magic hammer.

Like everything else at such an absurd scale, seeing Sonoko disappear was even more mind boggling than Sumi vanishing had been, as if somebody had simply deleted most of the 13km long great Seto Bridge from existence. Trailing her vision downward, Gin saw the expected sight of Sonoko, who now ‘only’ looked like a small skyscraper instead of Mount Everest, jump onto the table and quickly run over to her and Sumi, appropriately downsized hammer in her hand as well.

“There we go, problem solved, now I can hear Mino-san just fine~.” With a playful giggle, Sonoko’s huge face leaned close to Gin with a wide grin.

At least she’s not gonna inhale me by breathing now.’ Dryly, Gin thought. This had started out with the intent to tease Sumi, but now that she was the tiny one surrounded by two giants, it felt like she was going to end up as their plaything instead.

“Sonocchi, we shouldn’t be playing around with something like this! That hammer is dangerous and we should return it to the Taisha! No matter… how fun it could possibly be.” In the middle of her scolding, Sumi’s eyes drifted back over to Gin, words weakening as she tried to prevent a smile from seeing Gin’s small form in her hands.

“Hey, come on Sumi. This is a once in a lifetime chance. It’ll be fine!” Gin spoke up. Sure, part of her was getting a little unsettled by the sheer bigness of everything, this one room now looked big enough to fit a whole prefecture and a simple dollhouse resembled a stadium, but at the same time Gin was curious about what they could do, especially since Sonoko would likely have to give this back eventually. But at the same time, the scale was part of the draw. It was both exciting and intimidating to imagine the rest of the world when her friends were this big. Both now being only 'big' instead of one incomprehensibly massive helped make her less anxious and not feel as insignificant.

Although, certain things stood out to Gin now that she had a moment to rest, or rather two certain things she suddenly realized were eye level. Sumi’s chest was directly in front of her, the two impressive mounds had to be over 10 meters in diameter each, with the space between the soft hills easily a few times Gin’s height. In fact, she was small enough, Gin likely could’ve crawled right between the buttons of her shirt to reach the generous landscape within. Maybe being this small wasn’t so bad.

“Hold on, Mino-san, not yet~.” Sonoko’s teasing voice accompanied a sensation of Gin being lifted off the ground by her shirt collar, suspended in mid air.

“Sonoko! Come on! Put me down!” Gin tried flailing and kicking her limbs around in defiance, yet the only thing she accomplished was causing Sumi’s face to grow even more amused, the girl visibly trying to restrain a giggle. Maybe being tiny had downsides too. ‘Damn, was I that obvious?’

Unexpectedly, Sonoko listened to the request and released Gin, sending the girl crashing down on Sumi’s palm in a heap. At least the landing was nice and comfy with how soft and warm her palm was.

“Mini Mino-san’s cute to play with. It’s a lot more fun when I can see you and you’re not stuck on my fingertip~” Sonoko playfully added with a poke at Gin’s head.

In the middle of getting up, Gin froze, spinning around to meet Sonoko. “Wait… Are you telling me those walls were your fingertip!?”

Not losing her grin, Sonoko brought up her person sized fingertip, holding it up directly before Gin. “I made Mino-san suuuuuuuper tiny so that’s where you were, right here in my fingertip ridges.”

Gin stared intently at the digit before her. She heard what Sonoko said, but seeing it right before her, still big but ‘merely’ most of her body’s size and trying to imagine that minutes ago she was trapped on one of the tiny ridges of her fingerprint, wouldn’t click in her brain. She knew it, but in the way, somebody knew a number was huge and not able to truly visualize seeing it before them.

Gin looked down at her own, much smaller, fingertip and tried to imagine seeing a tiny little dot of Sumi or Sonoko wandering around without a clue where they were. No wonder Sonoko thought she was dust. If Gin squinted, then she swore she saw a tiny bit of dust on her finger. Thinking of it as a person traversing her fingertip like a canyon almost made her head spin. It was a wild, yet curious thought. As long as she knew where she was, adventuring around wouldn’t be so scary even at that size, it could even be fun.

“So what was it like seeing me so big huh?” Sonoko eagerly asked, retracting her finger and replacing it with an excited face, wide eyed with burning curiosity.

“Er… It was… Kinda like being in a canyon. Walls were bigger than me and went on for dozens of meters. I had no idea where I was, it was like exploring a small valley. I can’t believe something that small looked so big. I could’ve been there for a while and had no clue.” Gin finished with a quick chuckle. Talking about her friend like she were a landscape, an actual landscape and not an affectionate joke about Sumi’s breasts as ‘mountains’, was weird. It was fun in a weird way, but also just plain weird. If Sonoko hadn’t dropped her on Sumi or she had woke up somewhere like that, Gin bet she could’ve explored for hours without knowing where she was and still barely gone outside of Sonoko’s fingertip. The edge of her finger alone felt big enough to live on like that. Though, Gin was happy not becoming a resident of Sonoko’s fingertip, even if exploring could be a little fun. If she was going to live anywhere on somebody’s body, she would've preferred the generous mountains.

Where did that thought come from?’ The scale difference was throwing some odd thoughts into her head. At the same time, now she was curious enough to see what that landscape would be like, Sumi’s breasts would be literally mountain sized there. Gin could’ve sneaked onto them without Sumi ever realizing, able to explore to her heart’s content. She would have to see about trying that later. Seeing the slopes like that was a tantalizing image she could not let slip by her.

“Ooooh, that sounds amazing! I wonder what it looks like myself… But being so big I’m like my own island is cool too. I wonder how it’d feel knowing Mino-san and Wasshi were super tiny on me while I do stuff...” Sonoko trailed off with a contemplative look in her eyes.

“S-Sonocchi, don’t start getting weird ideas!”

Without missing a beat, Sonoko snapped back to looking at Sumi. “Oh, right! Anyway, what Mino-san said, Wasshi! It’ll be fun, there’s lots of stuff we can do with a whole house like this.”

Sumi’s expression quickly shifted back to unamused. “Sonocchi, you were going to use me like a doll here a few minutes ago and leaving us on your body at mite size...”

“Er, I was, but I thought of a new idea! I kinda wanna see what the world looks like with big Wasshi too! It’s like my room’s a whole stadium right now, so I wonder what a whole house looks like.” With barely an ounce of shame, Sonoko answered back.

“I’m not dressing up again.” Sumi flatly answered, already seeing through her intentions.

“If you go along with it, I’ll let you use the dollhouse and play with Mino-san later~.” With a playful, yet pleading look, Sonoko countered, not even sparing Gin a glance while offering her up.

“Wait a second! When did I become a bargaining chip!?” Gin shouted, flailing her arms in a fluster.

Sumi opened her mouth to respond, only to close it and look sideways, deep in thought at the idea.

“Hey, hey!” Gin again stammered out, trying to be noticed and feeling her face flush, yet once again neither Sumi or Sonoko looked at her. The two were caught up in their negotiations, discussing the matter as if they were trading a toy, one of their possessions, and not Gin herself.

“… I’ll do three outfits.”

“Deal, if I can add on one more thing!”

Gin’s shouldered slumped in resignation, her body falling back into a sitting posture. ‘Sonoko just sold me out like I AM her doll… Guess she probably would’ve used me and Sumi like we were anyway though.’

“What is it?” Sumi shifted her head curiously.

“Well, it’s something for Mino-san. But I gotta make myself a little smaller first.” Sonoko raised the hammer beside her head at the declaration, vanishing again.

At her name, Gin perked up. Sonoko had a surprise for her? What could she possibly have had in mind that would’ve made literally becoming a toy for Sumi to play with worth it?

Peeking over the side of Sumi’s palm like it were railing, Gin saw Sonoko in front of Sumi, waving her hands eagerly and shouting to be picked up. Something didn’t feel right to Gin, though. From her height, Gin had to be a few dozen meters off the ground, at least it felt like that to her. But Sonoko still looked too big. It was hard to tell from the bird’s eye view, but they looked a little taller than Sumi’s ankle. That wasn’t right, Gin herself probably would’ve been just taller then her toes if she stood in front of her.

“Um, hold still, Sonocchi. Gin, hold on tight...” Sumi muttered a bit awkwardly, carefully bending over to pick up Sonoko with her other hand while doing her best to ensure the palm carrying Gin stayed level. Gin couldn’t blame her for being a bit weirded out, considering she had felt similar when picking up Sumi.

Delicately, Sumi picked up Sonoko, yet it wasn’t with two fingers, she wrapped her entire hand around the small girl and slowly carrying her upwards and above her palm, where she gingerly release Sonoko and set her down beside Gin. And right away, Gin knew her gut feeling was right.

While not to the extent of Sumi, even sitting down Sonoko towered over her. Gin barely came up to chest level despite her not even being standing. Her legs alone looked nearly double her size. Even Sonoko’s palms were wider than Gin’s whole torso was, still quite capable of lifting her up one handed, even if not with two mere fingers. It made her feel like she were a toddler standing beside a tall adult again, a baby even.

“Look Mino-san! Now, we’re both super tiny~.” Cheerful as ever, Sonoko casually greeted Gin, looking down at her with a smile and way.

“Wait, you’re still way bigger than me! Why am I so much smaller than you two?” Gin demanded with a squint. If anything this made her feel even tinier than being between the two giants was before. Here was Sonoko, still able to cover most of Sumi’s palm while sitting, yet still bigger than an entire van next to Gin. But despite how massively bigger she was, Sonoko herself was still only like a toy compared to Sumi’s kaiju sized being. If Sonoko was like a doll to Sumi, then what did that make her?

“Well, Mino-san’s 4 centimeters shorter than me, so I made myself 4 times bigger then you are. And Wasshi’s 6 centimeters bigger, so she’s 60 times bigger than you.” As if it were the most obvious answer in the world, Sonoko replied.

“Why did you make me that much taller?” The larger of the two giants asked.

“Because it’s more fun if someone’s extra big! But it’s kinda hard to do much when we’re too far apart like when I made Mino-san super, super small. But we can change who's big later, I want a turn too!” Once again, Sonoko responded like they were asking what 2+2 was.

Gin uttered another defeated sigh. That was certainly the kind of train of thought Sonoko would follow. She wasn’t the best at math, she wasn’t even gonna try and mentally figure out how big Sumi was beside her, but that had to mean she saw Sonoko’s normally 149cm form as almost 600cm tall, had she been normal sized.

“Here, Wasshi’s hand is getting a little cramped.” In the middle of her resignation, something wrapped around Gin’s torso and easily plucked her off the ground in tandem with Sonoko’s voice. The next second, Gin was dropped onto something clothy, yet incredibly soft beneath the top layer, almost like being on a bed. There was a crevice where she rested with both the large ‘pillows’ on each side forming it. The effect was vaguely like being in a hammock over a flat bed.

Looking up, Gin saw Sonoko’s large face peering down at her teasingly. Taking in more of her surroundings, Gin saw the ‘cloth’’ she was on perfectly resembles the skirt of her school uniform, long white legs leading into it. Her body and hands also sunk into the squishy material below. Without such an extreme scale, it was far easier to quickly guess where she was. Sonoko had set Gin in her lap like a small child. No, even that comparison felt too generous to Gin, she couldn’t completely lie down across Sonoko’s whole lap. Even that was bigger than by a good margin. At least Sonoko’s thighs were so comfortably soft, Gin easily could’ve used them as a bed like this.

“M-Mino-san, that tickles, don’t move around so much.” Restraining some quick giggles, Sonoko stated, with the vibrations of her body gently rocking Gin over her thighs as if she was in a massage chair. “It’s cute watching you like this though, I feel really tall.”

With an affectionate teasing, Sonoko pat Gin’s head a few times, the same gesture Gin commonly did to make her or Sumi feel better. The much bigger girl was careful to restrain her movements with the display.

“Make me feel even smaller, why don’t you...” A dry, good natured chuckle escaped Gin’s mouth as the rubbing ceased. She had an excuse for being so short in both height and chest though! ‘I’m still the youngest! Even if Sonoko’s only three months older than me… But I’m still growing, dammit!’

Gin suddenly felt another, much bigger object, delicately start rubbing her head, a gentleness to it that made the sensation like a super sized head pat which covered her entire body and even rocked her back and forth a little with the rhythm. Glancing up much as she could, Gin saw Sumi was currently rubbing her head with a finger, a smile on her face.

“A-Ah, sorry! I just saw Sonocchi doing it and you looked so cute, I couldn’t help myself.”Sumi’s almost giggling voice stated, continuing the display and quickly causing Gin’s face to heat up. She was beginning to sound like how she got whenever Gin was forced into dresses.

“Wasshi, Wasshi! Pet me too~.” Once more waving her hands with anticipation to draw attention, Sonoko ordered Sumi around.

Listening to the command, Sumi shifted from Gin, giving her a break from the embarrassing feeling, over to Sonoko, rubbing her head with the same gentleness and earning a pleased sigh from the blonde.

“So, what’d you have in mind then, Sonoko? Said something for me?” Gin curiously asked, watching Sonoko get a few colossal head pats with some amusement, her earlier flustered feelings fading. Part of her had a sinking feeling over what Sonoko would find ‘fun’, but the other part of her was curious to know what else the blonde would come up with on top of this situation and they had gotten a little side tracked by now.

“Hrm? Oh, right~. Wasshi, stop for a minute, I almost forgot to tell you the other thing.” Sonoko stated, making the humongous girl’s finger back off. “Let me and Mino-san ride around in your chest~.”

Gin knew she had to stop ever doubting Sonoko.

“E-Eh?! A-Absolutely not! A-Agreeing to dress up was already a lot!” Sumi’s response was an embarrassed stutter, her face beginning to blush crimson.

“Come on Sum-” Energized by the idea, Gin tried to dramatically stand and raise her voice, only to fall face first into the gap of Sonoko’s plush thighs from trying on unsteady ground. Undeterred, even with the amused laugh by Sonoko, Gin pushed herself back up, crawling forward across her pantyhose to be better heard. “Come on Sumi! This is a potentially once in a lifetime opportunity for us! We’ll never see such big and soft mountains again!”

“I’ll buy you some custom outfits to put on Mino-san.” Continuing her bribery, Sonoko teasingly called out.

Gin’s blood ran cold at more of her freedom being used to bargain, yet she was conflicted. On the one hand, it was so embarrassing when Sumi and Sonoko had played dress up and forced her into a bunch of outfits. On the other hand, the bountiful bouncing mounts stood before her almost tauntingly, at a size which Gin would never hope to experience at a normal level. She might never live it down, but she would also never live down missing this chance if it flew by her. If it let her enjoy the mountains, then Gin Minowa was willing to sacrifice her humanity for a while and become Sumi’s personal dress up doll. Victory sometimes required sacrifices! “I’ll let you do what you want, Sumi!”

Sumi’s blush only intensified, yet she did not immediately shoot the idea down. The girl’s lips quivered and shifted while struggling to form words, the gears in her head visibly turning while she considered it. It was an amusing sight to Gin, having the friend 60 times bigger than her and able to overpower her with an effortless finger, suddenly on the defensive from her much smaller friends literally sitting in her hand.

“F-Fine. D-Don’t move around t-to much. O-Only till we get to the dressing r-room!”

Gin’s eyes shot open. Had she heard that right, did Sumi agree to their terms? Rushing to the front of Sumi’s palm for a better view. Gin watched the girl in anticipation, her bus length fingers slowly undoing the buttons on the top half of her brown uniform. One by one, they came undone and gave an ever growing peak into the mountains lying beneath them, like the locks coming undone on a great treasure chest.

With a third button released and Sumi pulling open the sides, Gin saw the sight she was awaiting on full display. Sumi’s chest had always been quite large and generous, the biggest in their grade level and perhaps school even, but now they were a completely different level, like a small house each. The immense twin orbs of Sumi’s breasts came together within her uniform to form an immense valley worth of cleavage between them. The two mountains slowly moving out and out in time with Sumi’s breathing. This was going to be the softest, most comfortable canyon in the entire world! This would be way better than just getting to touch them.

Gin felt an impossible to control grin spreading across her face, looking at Sonoko approvingly. Her friend was such a genius.

After a moment of her friends staring at her mounds, Sumi’s blush intensified, half closing her eyes and looking away from the two in her hand. It was a funny sight for the one so much larger than them to be far more embarrassed.

Without warning, Sumi shifted her hand and positioned it right above her personal valley. Sonoko and Gin barely had a second to prepare themselves, before their platform was tilted sideways, sending them tumbling across it and into the open air.

Not expecting to suddenly be lurched forward, Gin let out a sharp yelp once she was launched into the air and sent spiraling downward. The world became a blur for the quick moments it took for Gin to align herself and control their fall properly, but there was one thing she could make out. The ever approaching sight of Sumi’s bountiful breasts.

The canyon hungrily devoured Sonoko and Gin’s forms as they fell into the abyss. Incredible softness welcomed them the instant they dropped between the mountains, cushioning their fall and bringing the two to a quick stop. Sonoko had to adjust herself and wiggle slightly deeper, but Gin almost had her entire swallowed in Sumi’s cleavage by a warm and squishy embrace, not much past her shoulders peeking out.

The feeling was better than Gin could’ve imagined. From nearly all sides, the mountains she had always envied surrounded her. The texture of them was soft and squishy, far more than even Sonoko’s thighs had been, her hands and body easily sinking into the bare skin with little resistance. The canyon was also quite warm, Sumi’s body heat radiating all around them from her chest, making it feel similar to being wrapped up in a bunch of heated pillows. Gin could’ve easily used this as a bed, it was way comfier than a normal one.

Poking her hands into the two natural pillows enveloping her, Gin felt a chuckle rising up from her throat. A sudden jiggle and bounce of their surroundings interrupted Gin’s fondling, the motion causing Gin to sink deeper as if the cleavage were attempting to swallow her up, leaving Gin sunk down to her chest, arms held up against the bouncing orbs while she tried to avoid vanishing into the canyon from Sumi simply moving her body.

“G-Gin! I-I told you not to move around there! It feels weird!” Sumi scolded. Gin’s grabbing must have sent a quick shiver up her body, with the slight motion not doing much from Sumi’s perspective, but with how small Gin was, it jiggled her entire world.

Most of her body now squished between the pillow like orbs, Gin glanced upwards, seeing Sumi’s red face peering down at her like a cloud in the sky, a cloud she met with a cheeky grin, pushing her hands into Sumi’s chest and pushing herself back up, bouncing around lightly in the process. “Hey, how can you expect me to be here and not have fun with this one in a lifetime opportunity! Your mountains are like real mountains right now!”

“Wasshi’s suuuuuuuuper soft and cozy. I could just fall asleep riiiiiight here...” Sonoko muttered, eyes closing peacefully and already drifting off into slumber.

“S-Sonocchi! D-Don’t use my chest as a b-bed!” Sumi protested, her flustered gestures just serving to further bounce her two passengers around.

“It’s like a bouncy castle too wheeeeeee~.” Sonoko cheered while getting jostled around, not minding Sumi’s protests in the slightest.

“Hey, Sumi! Keep doing that. I could get used to this!” Joining on the teasing, Gin cheekily shot toward her massive friend.

“Grr…”

A low rumble sounded from Sumi’s throat, Gin’s proximity to it making her feel the rumbling across her body and inspiring a few nerves. With her goal all around her, Gin had gotten a little bold and almost forgot how scary Sumi could be when she got mad, too caught up in the moment to seriously think about consequences. With her now a few dozen times bigger than Gin, that grumpy groan sounded a lot more intimidating, almost a roar even.

“Sonocchi said to carry you, but she didn’t say anything about squirming around Gin...”

Her ominous words the only warning, Sumi’s finger suddenly entered Gin’s skyline, rapidly descending upon her once more.

“Woah, Sumi! What’re you-” Gin, worried by Sumi’s words and the finger aimed at her, protested until the tip of it pressed down on her and silenced any complaints. But the finger didn’t let it, it continued applying pressure to Gin’s form, pushing her deeper into its owner's cleavage. Gin couldn’t even feel open air to wave her hands around anymore, and yet Sumi’s finger refused to cease even after the canyon consumed Gin’s whole body.

Almost as soon as it had begun. Gin felt Sumi’s finger depart, the brief gap in the squishy mountains it caused sealing back up. In the deepest depths of her giant friend’s boobs, Gin found herself locked in darkness with a pleasantly soft pressure embracing her from all sides. The skin contoured toward Gin’s body, feeling as if it were hugging every inch of her closely, giving way and still allowing her some room of movement from how plush the ‘walls’ sandwiching her were. The heat from earlier was magnified greatly, with Sumi’s body now surrounding every inch of Gin’s own, with there oddly being a damp feeling over her and the smell of Sumi’s body being far greater. How did Sumi intend to make this a punishment? I can’t really move that well, but this is still like the softest full body hug in the world, and being in the mountain depths was what I wanted! The only bad thing is it feels weirdly a little sticky...

A slight bounce, causing Gin to be rolled between the bountiful boobs like putty, preceded her surroundings suddenly constricting around her like a snake, the orbs squeezing closer together and pulling Gin even further into their plush forms. Before, Gin could still move around somewhat, even with the pillows applying some resistance. But now, she could barely move a muscle, plastered and squished so tightly together by her prison mysteriously growing closer, it was as if something had glued her in place, barely allowing so much as a twitch.

“There… No more moving around, Gin.”

With a slight huff after her embarrassed, yet angry words, Gin’s world jiggled once more, but this time it was less Sumi’s chest bouncing around her, and more Gin bouncing with it, compressed so tightly by Sumi’s personal mountains as to be part of them like a sticker was. Not that this was exactly unpleasant or Gin would’ve minded staying here as such a thing for a while, but she couldn’t have the same fun she was before up top bouncing around! The situation was now less Gin playing with the mountains how she wanted, and more the mountains playing with her. What the hell did Sumi do?

“Wow, Wasshi really tightened her bra a lot~. Mino-san’s gonna be pretty squished down there~.” Sonoko’s voice came from above Gin.

Well, that definitely explained what happened, but damn she made it tight. Gin tried to shout something back, but her words were absorbed by a mouthful of Sumi’s chest, as was the rest of her body. Why did Sumi only push her down here though? Sonoko was big, but Sumi’s chest was huge, even she could’ve fit into the valley if Sumi wanted. Come to think of it, her surroundings were so compact now, Gin didn’t even see a single sign of Sonoko.

“Wait, Wasshi. I can’t tell you where to go if you can’t hear me.” Sonoko’s undeterred voice said with a casualness, answering Gin’s question. “Now, let’s go inside the house!”

“D-Do we have to?”

“Yep~.”

Sumi let out a low, flustered whine, which rumbled through the orbs, but otherwise obeyed Sonoko’s command, beginning her walk toward Sonoko’s dollhouse judging from how the world shifted.

Which each step, even after binding it even further, Sumi’s chest bounced Gin with it. Enough that someone normal size wouldn’t have seen it much, but Gin wasn’t normal height, she was like a bug next to Sumi right now and felt every movement of her world. She couldn’t say it was unpleasant though, being in a position like this was something Gin hadn’t even dreamed of, yet here she was now with the biggest squishy mountains of her life squeezing every centimeter, no far less since Gin wasn’t even 1/10th that big right now, of her body. The warmth was starting to get to her though, the confines of Sumi’s chest feeling like a sauna with how intense her body heat was. It didn’t seem like she was going to be getting out for a short time at least, though.

Doing her best to get comfy between Sumi’s bouncing breasts, Gin enjoyed near every moment of the ride, but as things went on, she felt like she was slowly being squished flat between all the jiggling. It was almost getting uncomfortable with the heat.


“We’re here...” Sumi stated, annoyed and thoroughly unenthusiastic as she opened the door to another room. Inside was a luxurious display, not quite on the level of a completely normal house, but still quite fancy. A massive mirror stood at one end of the room, some desks surrounding it. Racks and racks of doll clothes, looking surprisingly realistic, lined the walls with all sorts of outfits, but many of them western styled. She just knew Sonoko would take great fun tossing her into a bunch of these. At least she had only agreed to put on three dresses. She could make it through this, she just had to focus on what she got out of it.

“Yaaaaay, now we get to see Wasshi in various outfits~. I got them all custom made.” Sonoko cheered, leaning back against Sumi’s right breast as if it were a pillow, the left squishing her like a weighted blanket.

Sumi looked down at her doll like friend using her chest as personal transport, warmth coming onto her cheeks once more at the sight. It was just so embarrassing…

After she had dealt with Gin by stuffing her into the depths of her cleavage to ensure she couldn’t keep squirming and bouncing around, Sumi had made her way inside the doll house and to the third floor at Sonoko’s directions. She was able to feel Gin squished into her breasts and jiggled about during the walk, which burned her face up, but it was preferable then letting Gin move around in there and grab at her, even if it was like having a bug down her shirt… Thankfully, Sonoko had been more docile, aside from some teasing comments, and mainly enjoyed the ‘ride’.

“Okay~, set us over on the countertop!” Sonoko commanded, pointing toward a desk adjacent to he room’s mirror.

Slowly, as if trying to delay her inevitable fate as a giant toy for Sonoko and Gin, Sumi walked over to the table. Once at her destination, she reached down her shirt and gingerly gripped Sonoko’s body, removing them from the valley of her breasts and setting her atop the wooden desk like a fragile object.

With Sonoko removed, Sumi exhaled a sigh, as it was now time to finally let Gin out. With one arm positioned on the underside of her chest for support and to catch Gin in case she slipped out, Sumi reached into her cleavage with her other hand. Feeling around, Sumi found Gin nigh instantly, exactly where she was feeling her the whole walk to this room. A little surprisingly, Gin seemed almost stuck to one side of her chest, the tiniest bit of resistance given to her finger pinching and peeling Gin off.

Raising the miniature girl to her face for closer inspection, Sumi checked Gin over just to be sure they were alright. Maybe she had been a little rough, but Gin had always been like this and Sumi couldn’t remove her from that position, so what else was she supposed to do?

Shaking her head a few times, Gin’s tiny form met Sumi’s eye with a relieved, amused smile. “Hah, I wondering how long you were going to keep me there! Thought I was gonna become a sticker with how compact it was in there. Although, that might not be too bad with how soft it was...”

In reflexive annoyance, Sumi’s grip around Gin tightened ever so slightly.

“Hrk! it was a joke, Sumi! Your fingers are... Kinda crushing me..!” Gin let out a few pained grunts of protest, squirming around a bit and trying to force Sumi’s fingers loose with her own hands to little success.

“Ah, sorry, Gin!” Sumi muttered with an honest apology, concern briefly overtaking any other emotion within her and relaxing her grip to what it was before. She was annoyed with the other, absolutely, and was certainly going to give her some kind of punishment later, but that didn’t mean she wanted to seriously hurt Gin. Sumi hadn’t realized how fragile the two were, how she very well could’ve crushed Gin with her fingers by accident. “Are you alright?”

“Hah… I’m just fine. After such a boingy ride, how could I not be?” Answering with a quick sigh, Gin shifted gears almost immediately to her usual cheery self, the grin stirring both relief at her safety and annoyance within Sumi, but she managed to keep her grip strength in check this time.

“Gin, I’m going to find some string to tie you up before this is over...” Sumi grumbled while setting Gin down beside Sonoko, paying little heed to the high pitched squeaks of Gin’s complaining.

“Okaaaaaaay, now that we’re ready, let’s start with some simple stuff! A frilly dress, swimsuits… And how about a western maid outfit!” Sonoko wasted no time getting right to business. Sumi’s doom had arrived.

“Hey! What about some blue jeans and a T-shirt or something? One of those cowboy things! Or cowgirl, I guess. That’s pretty western!”

“Ooooh, good idea, Mino-san. They all should be right next to the mirror!”

“A-All of those? I-I only agreed to three outfits not everything! C-Can’t you pick something Japanese too!?” Sumi felt part of her soul dying with each outfit Sonoko and Gin listed off, especially the last one. That was the most western associated outfit anyone would possibly ever find!

“Aww, fine we’ll pick only three. Oh, and stay close to the desk here when changing, so you can still hear us~.”

“Well, I wanna see what Sumi looks like in some boyish jeans and t-shirt.” Gin spoke up, unable to help the chuckle from her voice. It was so high pitched to Sumi though, it almost blended together with her normal words.

“I wanna see her in a western dress, Wasshi looked really cute last time in the pink one~.” Sonoko echoed the excited sentiment.

A depressed whine of resignation escaped Sumi’s throat, shoulder slumping in defeat. Being bossed around like this by her literally dozens of times tinier friends was an absurd sight! She was starting to second guess herself if this would be really worth it, but she had already come this far. ‘It’s… Just a few outfits, just three.’

Even with her affirmation, Sumi felt an immense wave of preemptive shame wash over her. The soon to be victim reluctantly picked out the three outfits her tiny friends eventually settled on, setting them on the chair for quick access. Turning her back to the two in an attempt to preserve some modesty, knowing where they would be looking otherwise, Sumi began to slip off her current clothes while blushing furiously. Sure, they had changed together before and even bathed naked in onsens, but the context of this was different. Stripping down to her underwear and changing like this as if she were giving some kind of indecent show of her body was significantly more embarrassing!

Not letting her underwear be the only thing covering her for long, Sumi reluctantly slipped on the low cut, frilly and pink dress Sonoko had instructed, turning back around to the two now that she was decent again. “W-Well? I-Is this enough?” The sooner she got this over, the better…

“Hey, that’s kinda like the one we put her in once before. But, it’s kinda hard to see Sumi’s face with those huge mountains looming above us and blocking the view.” Gin snickered her laughter just at the edge of Sumi’s hearing and enough to draw another peeved groan from Sumi.

“Yep~. I wanted to see how it looked at this perspective before moving onto some new ones. Alright, neeeeeext~.”

Sumi didn’t need to be told twice she could remove the garment, trying to get it off as quickly that was possible.


“I don’t think Sumi’s even realized she’s been doing this while changing...” Gin muttered, a low chuckle seeping into her voice after seeing Sumi go through two more outfits with the same display.

“Noooooope, I don’t think so.~” Sonoko joined in the fun with a giggle, looking down at Gin in her lap. Because Sonoko had told Sumi to stay close to the countertop where her and Gin were when changing, so Sumi could still hear them, and Sumi turned around to avoid Gin staring at her chest, it had resulted in a very interesting sight while the giant before them changed. Sumi’s bouncing butt shook around directly in front of them.

It certainly was a reminder of how big Sumi was to them when most of their field of view was taken up by the massive wall of Sumi’s panty clad butt, shaking and jiggling a few times while she changed outfits. In the process of removing the second outfit, Sumi had stuck the posterior of prodigious size almost directly in front of Sonoko and Gin, close enough to where they could’ve easily climbed onto it, wiggling it erotically in front of them without realizing.

It was similar to looking at the face of a building side, a face that tightly hugged two round objects. Sumi’s cheeks were clearly defined, stretching against the fabric of her pure white and silky underwear that hugged each side tightly, a few wrinkles and folds vanishing into the crack between her ass, while the edges curved around and hugged the sides with a smooth line, edges of her pale skin visible beyond them.

It probably wasn’t anything Sumi paid much mind to, but did people really shake their butts around that much when changing, or did it just look like far more motion than it truly was from Sonoko’s diminished view? Even just a slight twitch from her going through the process of changing caused the entire great wall of panties to jiggle about from Gin and Sonoko’s perspectives.

“Can’t believe Sumi’s really only a couple centimeters tall and her butt’s like a whole building side. Guess I was having too much fun between those mountains to think about it much.” Gin sighed in exasperation. “We’re so small, Sumi probably forgot what we’d be seeing like this, or else I bet she’d be doing something about it.”

“Don’t let Wasshi hear you saying her butt’s fat. With how she gets over Mino-san and the mountains, she’d might sit on us~.” Giggling, Sonoko joked. Still, when viewed at an absolute scale they were incredibly tiny. It was easy to forget now that they were in the dollhouse and everything was more ‘in scale’ with them, but Gin was a couple of hundred micrometers to a normal person and Sonoko herself was barely around a millimeter. It was more fun this way, however. The three of them literally had an entire mansion to themselves like this and no need to worry about anyone else stumbling on their fun, because Sonoko had specifically ordered everybody to not go up to her room today, easy when her parents were out at the moment. There would be a lot of fun to be had here since Sonoko had even gotten some working appliances and electronics by abusing the hammer to shrink things and fit them. Even if she could get almost anything she wished for, convincing her parents to build an entire house would’ve been a stretch, let alone the time it took. It was easier this way.

Just as Sonoko finished her joke about Sumi’s billboard width ass, that part of her body bumped into the edge of the desk while she bent over, causing an earthquake to rattle the land. The force of it was so much, Sonoko was launched off the ground. Straight toward the wall of Sumi’s panties.

Tuning out everything else, Sonoko trained combat reflexes kicked in. First, she tightly grabbed onto Gin with one hand and clutched the girl to her chest for safety. Secondly, seeing a wall of white, Sonoko reached out her other hand, grabbing a handful of the fabric material with it to stop her movement. With her bearing’s back, Sonoko could see the countertop they were on was now well out of distance, an easy several meters away.

Some squirming against her chest briefly drew Sonoko’s attention to it, where she noticed Gin straightening herself up, still held firmly in her closed hand. “Ugh, what happened? Where are we now? Everything started spinning.”

Sonoko knew the answer to Gin’s question right away. All around her from both sides, she saw the curve of two massive orbs, obviously Sumi’s cheeks, and in front of her was a small ‘valley’ pinching part of her panties, and now both her and Gin, between it. They had been caught directly in her asscrack.“Um, Mino-san, we’re between Wasshi’s butt...”

“W-We’re where?

Sonoko didn’t pay Gin’s question mind for the moment, there was something else to answer. Her cheeks were still ‘open’, but Sonoko had gotten herself caught deep between them. ‘Wait, Wasshi was bending over to put on the jeans, wasn’t she?’

Glancing down, Sonoko saw her fears confirmed, Sumi was slowly pulling up the blue jeans from the floor, having drawn out the process due to her hate of western clothes. And with her starting to raise the clothing, the walls of her butt were starting to close in!

“Wasshi- Mph!” Trying to scream for Sumi, Sonoko was barely able to shift herself, the soft walls closed in far too quickly, before Sumi even pulled the jeans up to her knees. The plush orbs suddenly squeezed together, closing off any light and trapping both girls in darkness, muffling her words with a mouthful of fabric. From all sides, Sumi’s butt enveloped her, squishing Sonoko into it like a warm and soft bed, her panties compounding the feeling as if the fabric were a blanket, further adding to the warmth of Sumi’s body heat.

“Hrn! Too tight! Can’t… breath!” Though she couldn’t move, Sonoko could barely feel Gin’s struggles and squirming, the girl afforded barely more freedom from being smaller and frantically flailing around to get out of Sonoko’s grip.

With the little movement she could afford, Sonoko relaxed her grip to avoid further crushing Gin, letting the girl push her way out of her fist and just in time. Sonoko knew things were going to grow much worse.

Perhaps as a result of their movements, Sumi clenched her butt together, further squeezing Sonoko into the confines till she felt like a sticker with how firmly it pressed her between the cheeks and forcing a pained cry from Gin. The sensation was similar, yet still quite different to when Sonoko had nestled in her cleavage, being still soft even under the fabric, yet her cheeks were firmer than Sumi’s chest had been, not helping how they were absorbing and squishing Sonoko within their confines. This was crossing the line into painful.

Simple being crushed wasn’t all Sonoko had to deal with, however. Every little movement and sway of Sumi’s hips while pulling up the jeans, which otherwise would’ve been barely noticed by Sumi at her size, the same things her and Gin were laughing about a minute ago, shook and jiggled Sonoko’s entire world, grinding her up and down between Sumi’s cheeks, the fabric of her underwear only barely serving to move her around easier, Rolling her around it like dough between someone’s hands, sometimes pulling her even deeper into the abyss.

“Dammit… Sumi! Stop moving… your butt so much!” Gin forced out between some pained groans, futilely complaining while she was pressed into Sonoko’s chest, further adding to her discomfort from Gin being pressed into her body and trying to make room for herself.

If this kept up, Sonoko was going to become a wedgie in Sumi’s butt and Gin might’ve been squished! To make it even worse, as if the situation wasn’t bad enough, she was putting on blue jeans which certainly would only compress her cheeks further together and squish them. Not to mention how the canyon of Sumi’s ass was already feeling like an oven between her body heat and making her sweat, something which would only cook Sonoko worse with more fabric and stick her to it! If she squirmed enough, maybe Sumi would feel something weird and respond! She was distracted from being flustered over the outfit, but Sonoko had to try for her, and Gin’s sake before her ass crushed them!

A few more wiggles and shakes of Sonoko’s world inspired her to struggle with whatever effort she could make between getting squeezed into Sumi’s cheeks, wiggling around and squirming, trying to push against the fabric of her underwear, but it only lasted for several seconds until the walls compressed from the front and were sandwiched even tighter together, bringing an instant stop to Sonoko’s movements.

That was it… Sumi had put on the pants of her new outfit, having not noticed Sonoko perhaps because of her flustered state. Sonoko couldn’t even move now, aside from the slightest twitches, Sumi’s soft butt absorbing all her struggles. All she could do was wait and hope Sumi would realize sooner or later both her friends were a prisoner of her buttcrack, but for now, all Sonoko could do was wait to be found as a sticker between her gigantic friend’s large ass, being absorbed into it more and more from the intense heat and pressure. She could only hope Gin would be okay, she was desperate in her wiggling.

“Think… I… got it!” To Sonoko’s surprise, she felt Gin shake her way up to Sonoko’s shoulder. Did her body create just enough of an obstruction Gin’s smaller form could squeeze through gaps despite the pressure? Sonoko couldn’t even shift her head to look and her vision was consumed by Sumi’s panties, which left her sound and touch alone to determine what Gin did.

“Hah… Sonoko, I think I got an idea! There’s a little gap above, I think, if I climb up it, I can climb up and get Sumi’s attention!” Gin’s voice preceded her starting to climb over Sonoko’s head ever so slowly.

“Mph!” Sonoko couldn’t vocalize anything but a grunt of concern for her friend. That wasn’t a good idea! Sumi was big and constantly moving right now while they were in an extremely bad spot without any good footing to climb. Gin could’ve easily ended up somewhere worse while climbing, perhaps even slipping inside her underwear. It was going to be extremely embarrassing for everyone, but surely Sumi had to feel them soon. Had the pressure of her moving been that bad on Gin?

“If we don’t do something, then we’re both gonna get squished by Sumi’s giant butt! Gotta do something before she sits down!” Gin answered the muffled worry from above, the sensation of her body gone from Sonoko’s head as she started climbing the wall of Sumi’s panties.

She hoped this wouldn’t end badly.


Sumi hiked up the blue jeans, tugging on them at the top with her hands and having to wiggle them around to bit to properly fit her waist, she had been told to wear with a huff. These stupid clothes weren’t her style and even trying it on surely showed.

Besides this and wearing such a strikingly western garb, her annoyance was magnified by the feeling of something wiggling around in the crack of her butt. Of course, she shouldn’t have expected anything of western design to be properly comfortable, some lint must’ve been in her cheeks. Unfortunately, she was going to have to deal with the problem, since she couldn’t try and remove it in front of Sonoko and Gin, that would’ve been unladylike and she wanted to preserve as much modesty as she could, circumstances considered. A few flexes of her butt didn’t seem to do anything to remove the itch though if anything it oddly seemed to inspire a little more wiggling. What a weird and stubborn itch. It almost felt kinda like when Gin was buried in her chest.

Ignoring the almost squirming like feeling in her rear for the moment, Sumi bent over to grab the T-shirt that was selected for her outfit. She felt another odd sensation like something taped her back. ‘I know it can’t be a bug at least. We’re too small for that.’ The thought suddenly made Sumi freeze for a good several seconds, a shiver running up her spine at the realization bugs would be the same size or bigger than her right now. She quickly brushed away the thought. Even wearing these clothes was preferable to imagining a human sized spider.

“Sumi! Suuuuumi! Hey!”

The sound of Gin’s screaming, yet squeaky and high pitched, frantic voice came from directly behind her. With how tiny Sonoko shrunk herself and Gin, it was hard to hear them sometimes. Yet this felt weirdly close, not far from her shoulders. Worried, Sumi started to rise up and turn.

“W-Woah! Stop moving Sumi, I’m gonna fall!”

Immediately, Sumi stopped moving, awkwardly half tipped over between a lean and stand. Ordinarily, she would’ve lectured Gin for clearly being somewhere on her body, yet the fear and worry in her voice pushed any of that aside for Sumi, she had to ensure Gin was safe first. “G-Gin? Hold still! W-Where are you?”

“I’m on your back! Grip on your hair’s slipping!” Gin’s frantic voice responded.

Acting quickly, Sumi reached her hand around her back, gently prodding around it and sweeping over her skin, until she felt a little bump she knew didn’t belong there. Taking extra care, Sumi pinched what she assumed to be Gin between her thumb and index finger. From the sensation, she knew it had to be Gin.

Extra slowly, Sumi brought the object around to be absolutely certain. To her relief, she saw Gin between her fingers, letting her rise back up fully. “Gin? Are you alright? What were you doing on my back? Why didn’t Sonocchi say something?”

“Your butt bumped into the table and we almost got squished by it! You gotta get Sonoko out!” Gin wasted no time shouting.

Sumi’s head tilted. “What do you mean about Sono-”

Sumi’s whole body froze, still as a statue. Her mind drifted to the sensation of the ‘lint’ that was wiggling against her panties. Head shifting around to look over the entire countertop, Sumi felt her face heat up in record time upon realizing what her ass had unawarely been doing to her sub-millimeter sized friend for the last minute. 'That ‘lint’ grinding between my b-butt is a-actually Sonocchi!?'

“She’s still getting sandwiched by your big butt!”

The confirmation of her fears suddenly made Sumi shoot straight up and stiffen, unintentionally clenching her cheeks and further squishing Sonoko between them. The sensation was so much worse now than she knew it was Sonoko in her asscrack!

“S-Sonocchi! S-Stop m-moving around!” Sumi stammered, thoughts jumbled, and struggling to believe what had happened. Carrying Gin and her within her cleavage and having them bounce around was embarrassing enough, but this was far worse! She couldn’t leave Sonoko there though, but getting her out would be even more embarrassing, especially with Gin right here. She had to put her somewhere she wouldn't see this. She may not have had much modesty left, but Sumi refused to embrace complete shamelessness.

“Um, um, I-I’ll go get S-Sonocchi, G-Gin!” Not wanting Gin to see an even more shameful display, Sumi did the first thing which came to mind in order to keep her from seeing any of this. She stuffed the tiny girl deep into her cleavage.

Sumi stopped right affter the action, her face somehow heating up to levels she hadn’t known possible before. Why had she just shoved Gin between her boobs? She could have put Gin into her pocket or something! Now she had to deal with the sensation of both her friends wiggling around her breasts and butt. 'This is beyond humiliating!'

She had to get this over with, the sooner the better. Slowly, Sumi reached her hand down the backside of her jeans and started feeling around her panties for Sonoko’s form. There was going to be a long talk after this…