- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Despite the name the story is NOT over. Chapter 4's still being worked on, but it might be a while. I found I had this alternate path from chapter 1 lying around back when the story was planned to be shorter, mostly finished. So I polished it up to give some extra content while I'm busy working on the main continuation. Good and bad ending here.

This starts from around when Gin notices Sonoko's mountain sized form in chapter 1

 

Primary focus this chapter, beyond general tags: Breasts, butt, vore, body part TF

If she thought Sumi was huge, Sonoko, who was only 4cm taller than her before, now looked impossibly titanic. Her fingers looked like buildings, her palms were like whole sections of a city, and Gin wasn’t even sure what to compare her arms to. Sonoko’s face alone, peering at them in a bent over position, looked like an entire monument. It was a struggle to believe something that huge was Sonoko’s face. If Sumi’s eyes were pools, then Sonoko’s looked like an entire lake, the black middle part like a hole that could’ve easily swallowed Gin up. Her individual strands of hair had to be thicker than Gin’s torso was, to where someone Gins size could’ve used a single strand as a piece of rope. The most minute rhythm of Sonoko’s breathing and little twiches in her face, were visible to Gin, something she never noticed before. Even her slight inhale and exhale, made Gin feel like she had something pulling and pushing on her respectively. The slight opening of her mouth when breath came out, led to a darkness beyond like a bottomless pit. If Sonoko literally breathed too hard then she probably could’ve sucked Gin right up off Sumi’s palm and into it.

Just as that thought occurred to her, Gin felt a suddenly rush of air as Sonoko’s mouth opened wider from a subtle gasp. The mere act of her breathing in was like a hurricane. Gin felt an irresistible suction coming from Sonoko’s mouth and the next thing she knew, her legs had left solid ground!

Sailing through the air at dizzying speeds, Gin flailed around on instinct between her haphazard tumbling through the air, but there was one constant she could see. The ever rapidly approaching abyss of Sonoko’s mouth. It felt like the whole world was being sucked inside like the maw were a vacuum cleaner. The air Gin breathed was utterly overpowered by Sonoko’s breath, the scent of her friend permeating every breath she took herself.

“SON-”The staggering feeling of Sonoko’s breath becoming every molecule she could inhale, briefly caused a cough in Gin and silenced her futile pleadings mid scream.

Silently, Gin could only watch in horror as she sailed through Sonoko’s immensely wide mouth, longer than even a skyscraper, and started falling directly at her even more titanic tongue. Growing closer, the top of Sonoko’s tongue resembled less a solid object and more some kind of slimy pink monster comprised of numerous bumps, almost like she were looking at field from above. The surrealness only further confused her already spinning mind, until one stray answer smashed into her thoughts.

This was a giant tongue. Those bumps with tiny spaces between them were Sonoko’s taste buds.

Gin only had a moment to comprehend this fact before she smashed into the taste buds with a wet squelch, sinking into the flesh like it were a mattress on impact, a very sticky mattress that soaked her in saliva almost instantly. Blinking a few times to remove the spinning from her vision, Gin found herself surrounded by red, wet pillars, yet small enough she could’ve reached up and placed her hands on the top from her lying down position. Trying to move and do exactly that to upright herself, Gin quickly came to another terrible realization. I can’t… move!’

“S-Sonocchi! Y-You inhaled Gin!!” Sumi’s screaming voice came from outside and interrupted Gin’s struggles, just barely enough for Gin to hear, yet unable to see over the wall of Sonoko’s lower lip and teeth.From the center of her tongue, even the slight dip in the middle seemed to form a wall almost her height. Just how impossibly tiny was she? The thin coating of spit on Sonoko’s taste buds, something she still couldn’t believe was usable as a reference point for her size, had completely glued her to them! She wasn’t even on top of them, but between these already microscopic parts of Sonoko’s body! Without even aware of it, Sonoko was tasting her whole form with only a handful of who knew how many were on her entire tongue! Every aspect of her whole world right now simply kept hammering in how she was way too small!

EH!?”

The loudest sound Gin ever heard, one that rattled every atom of her tiny body, exploded from behind Gin, another hurricane of force coming with it. The only thing that kept her from flying again was the stickiness of Sonoko’s spit attaching Gin to her tongue, but the small girl found no solace there.

With the slightest of movements triggered by Sonoko’s surprised shout, Gin’s world shook more violently than any earthquake. The landscape bobbed upward, Gin couldn’t even tell what was a significant motion to Sonoko as well as her anymore, turning her surroundings into a momentary blur. Before she could even make an attempt to get her bearings, the sensation of something crashing into her like a wave followed, easily sweeping her up in its embrace.

The reflex to hold her breath took over the one to scream as the tilde wave of liquid absorbed Gin into it, carrying her along like a bug caught in a stream. Defiantly, she tried to push and swim against the current carrying her, but trying to move in it was like being stuck in syrup, dragging at her every motion and rendering her barely able to do more than wiggle around a bit.

Dammit, this was even worse than being stuck to the bumps on her tongue. Just a little bit of saliva, disturbingly she knew it had to be that with where she was and how struggling inside it felt, had carried Gin away and it felt like she was going back toward the depths of Sonoko’s mouth, where nothing good would happen. She couldn’t even tell how far along she was carried or even how far back while trying to swim through the thick spit. Her sense of distance had been completely destroyed from how tiny she was now.

Gin felt her momentum start to shift downward and it became terrifyingly clear where she was.

Renewing her flailing, Gin only had a moment to try freeing herself once more, before her stomach lurched and she started dropping straight down, followed by another tremendously loud sound that rumbled over Gin’s world. Don-’

Gulp.

Sonoko had swallowed her. She had just been eaten from her best friend breathing too hard.

But, Gin was powerless to do anything but fall, still stuck in Sonoko’s saliva with her lungs beginning to beg for oxygen. The liquid was already sticky and hard to move in before, but actively falling down? Her already restrained movements had even less freedom. She didn’t even touch the walls of Sonoko’s throat on her passage down, being far too small for that.

Growing fainter by the second, Gin heard Sonoko’s muffled voice panicking over what had just happened, mixed in with the booming sound of her heart beat that soon drowned out the voice as the body’s latest snack fell its final destination. The stomach.

Need… air…’ Gin wasn’t even sure she was going to make it there, her chest felt like it was going to burst if she couldn’t breath soon. She’d had her head covered up by a huge bubble of water and escaped by simply drinking it all, but now her whole body was submerged and there was no way she could possibly drink enough to get her out of this! The mere idea almost made her sick.

Just before Gin felt like her lungs would explode, her fall suddenly came to a startling and abrupt stop, slamming into something that scattered her prison and finally gave her a chance to breath again.

No longer in danger of a mouth full of liquid, Gin hungrily sucked in a breath of air for her desperate lungs. It was acidic like, hot, and almost made her cough, but she finally had air again. A fact she cherished with a few more deep breaths.

With her immediate oxygen situation remedied, there were other equally pressing problems. Unlike Sonoko’s mouth, there wasn’t any light in here, but that didn’t hinder knowing where she was much. The gurgles and groans all around her, the feeling of sloshing and churning liquid that shook Gin like she were trapped on a boat in rapids, the direction she had fallen. There was no doubt about it. She was now inside Sonoko’s stomach, hard at work digesting the earlier meal they had.

The second, was Gin found another restrictive binding on it, this one devouring her legs and part of one arm within it. It was almost paste like in consistency, a thick coating of yet more saliva and some other liquid that tingled to the touch. Like before though, this was similarly hard to move in. Gin tugged and heaved with all her effort, having more leverage and less restrictions than when in her earlier trap, but it barely budged. Dammit, dammit!’

“Dammit, I’m still too small!” Gin grumbled between her pulling, a brief churn shaking her surroundings about and briefly stilling her. But, what was she stuck in now? This felt different from the saliva, even if it was covered in it and that tingling feeling…

Wait, the food from earlier… She’d fallen into a half digested clump of it! That tingling feeling was the stomach acid covering it trying to dissolve her as part of the meal! Crap, this was bad, really bad! She could barely move, but Sonoko’s stomach wouldn’t make any exception for Gin, whether Sonoko liked it or not. If she didn’t do something fast, then she was seriously going to get digested. Gotta get out of here before I’m part of the meal!’

A splash of liquid from the side caused a more intense burning sensation to rain down on Gin, making her flinch from the sudden contact, the tingling feeling starting to turn into a more irritating sensation. But worse than that, she could feel part of the fabric of her clothes starting to melt away, slowly beginning to dissolve in the mush around her by the digestive fluids intent on making her a meal. She had to get out of this situation before she was melted into soup too. If she could just reach her phone, maybe she could transform and hold out longer. Hero forms were way tougher than their normal selves.

She didn’t know how the hell she could get herself out of this mess, but surely her friends were going to help her. No way they wouldn’t realize what happened when Sumi yelled for Sonoko. She just had to avoid getting digested into nutrients for Sonoko’s body long enough to get help…


“S-Spit Gin back out right now!” Sumi screamed in horror at her giant sized friend. She had just watched Gin, barely the size of her own finger tip, be literally inhaled by Sonoko’s massive form. She couldn’t even begin to imagine how that must have looked from Gin’s perspective. Sonoko looked like a skyscraper to Sumi already!

“U-Umm… I-I don’t feel her anywhere in my mouth...” Sonoko slowly muttered, growing panic infecting her voice. “I think Mino-san is too small...”

Gin was too small to be felt? What were they going to do then!? If she was that small, how would they possibly get Gin out safely? Her mind was a tornado of racing thoughts, trying to comprehend and parse what t do.

“Wasshi, h-here! L-Look and see if you see Mino-san anywhere, maybe she’s stuck in my mouth somewhere...” Slowly, Sonoko knelt down with her declaration, kneeling in front of the desk Sumi rested upon to where her chin touched the edge of it. Once in place, Sonoko opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue expectantly with an ‘aaah’.

Sumi blinked, struggling to comprehend the situation as she starred at the red, slimy ‘carpet’ rolled out for her. Did… Sonoko actually want her to climb inside of her mouth? The thought sent a pang of anxiety up Sumi’s body. She was already tiny, and something about starring down the open cave of Sonoko’s mouth, at the back of the carnivorous cavern leading to her throat, made the tiny girl uneasy. She felt small enough the idea of being swallowed whole wasn’t a stretch. ‘Could Gin have been…? N-no way, she has to be fine!’

However, Sonoko had said to do so and this was for Gin’s sake. Unnerving as this was, she would do it, Sumi would do everything for her friends. With a deep breath to steady herself, Sumi stepped forward, climbing onto Sonoko’s tongue.

Ew… Sonocchi’s tongue is so sticky…’ The first thing she noticed, was how slimy and squishy the ‘ground’ beneath her was. The thin coating of Sonoko’s saliva added a slight resistance to Sumi’s movements and steps. It was likewise uneven footing, making the girl feel like she was going to fall over at any moment. Could Gin and gotten stuck here? With how tiny she was, Sumi wondered if she would’ve gotten glued onto Sonoko’s tongue.

Taking a few steps and scanning over the pink monster, the ground suddenly shook violently, causing Sumi to fall forward face first into Sonoko’s tongue.

“Orry! Ya tickle!” Sonoko’s booming voice apologized, vibrating the ground like an earthquake and sliding Sumi further along it inside the maw

“Wah! S-Sonocchi, d-don’t talk!” Shouting, Sumi stammered with an edge of unease. Once the world had stopped moving, Sumi was finally able to steady herself and rise to a position on all fours, suppressing a shutter. She was now coated in Sonoko’s sticky spit all over her clothes, making her clothes cling tightly to her body and assault her senses with the smell of her friend’s mouth even more. Her fingers gripped a fleshy, wet substance that left a trail whenever she raised her hands, acting like adhesive. And lastly, there was the much stronger feeling of warmth around her, with even the air feeling like a summer breeze. I’m starting to understand how food feels…’ It wasn’t a sensation Sumi enjoyed

Steady once more, Sumi noticed light was now coming from mostly behind her, rather than just above. Looking around, the girl noticed she had been thrown past Sonoko’s lips and inside the interior of her hot and warm mouth. Rows of clear white teeth, bigger than most of her body, lined the roof and floors sides. And at the back of it all, there was still the ever present abyss of Sonoko’s throat, her uvula hanging above a darkness that inspired fear, gently wiggling in what almost looked like anticipation of sending Sumi down the abyss, to turn everything she was into a mere snack for Sonoko.

Yet, there was still no sign of Gin.

“Gin? Where are you?” Worry filling her words, Sumi called out, scanning the area, but she saw nothing nor received any response. Gin had been, relative to Sumi, around the size of her fingertip. Even if Sonoko couldn’t feel or hear her, surely Sumi would have been able to at least hear a response. But, she was instead met but nothing but the continued sounds of Sonoko’s slow breathing, only interrupted by a single quick swallow, sending a wet squelch echoing through the cavern as some saliva drained down it, another wave of Sonoko’s hot breath rushing over her in its place. It was distressingly easy to imagine herself going down with that saliva.

Sumi’s blood started turning into ice as the thought spun in her head. Sonoko wasn’t able to feel her, while Sumi couldn’t see or hear her. Gin was so impossibly tiny… Had Sonoko actually eaten her by accident? Swept up by her spit on a trip to the stomach? What were they going to do then? How would they possibly get Gin out of Sonoko’s stomach at that size!? Could she already have been… digested? She was so tiny… N-No! I can’t think like that! We have to do something!’

“S-S-Sonocchi. I-I… Um...” The girl stammered, trying to sort her mind into a coherent patter over the absurdity of this idea. “I-I think you accidentally… Swallowed Gin...”

Utter stillness overtook Sumi’s world, not even Sonoko’s rhythmic breathing could be heared.

“I ate Mino-san!?”

The calmness was shattered in an explosive instant for Sumi, her ears nearly bursting from the sound that rattled her to the core, her body was thrown airborn without an ounce of resistance and Sumi’s world started spinning.

“W-Wasshi, wh-”

Sumi felt something squeeze around her legs and silence the words. N-No!’

GULP.

Before Sumi could comprehend the situation, a terrifying noise echoed out in the same minute an immense suction yanked Sumi downward, the pressure on her legs spreading to her whole body. She could only let out one brief scream before it closed around her head. She couldn’t believe it, she didn’t want to believe it.

Sonoko had just swallowed her.

With mucus coated, muscly like walls embracing her, Sumi was quickly forced downward by them and slid into the depths of the narrow tube that was Sonoko’s throat. Sumi tried to reflexively struggle and squirm, pushing against the powerful walls with all her might, but she couldn’t budge them the slightest and she continued to descend like any other piece of food would.

Sumi screamed as she continued down, unable to believe what was happening. She had just been devoured by her best friend entirely on accident, likely what had happened to Gin too! She knew Sonoko would never do this intentionally like that, but it didn’t matter. The reflexive reactions of her throat saw Sumi as only a little bit of meat. Food to send to her best friend’s stomach like Gin had been.

Maybe she could find Gin, but then what was she going to do?

Finally, the pressure upon Sumi’s form lightened, forcing her out of the tube and sending the girl briefly into the air, before she impacted something soft and made of mush that her body quickly sank into, with some kind of liquid flooding in from around her.

With freedom to move again, Sumi quickly started flailing around, the mush like consistency of what she landed in making it difficult, but not impossible, to move. She knew what this had to be from the trip she just took, but knowing didn’t make the fact any less terrifying. This was some mostly digested bits of food from their earlier meal. Sonoko’s stomach acid, the stomach acid she was now in, was already hard at work dissolving food. No matter what Sonoko wanted, her body would do treat everything in her stomach the same. If something wasn’t done, that same stomach would start digesting her into mush like the food already was.

Wait, Gin. Where’s Gin!?’

“GIN! Where are you?!” Sumi screamed at the top of her lungs, barely able to hear herself over the gurgling and sloshing sounds of Sonoko’s stomach at work. Even if she wasn’t already dissolved, what if Gin had already drifted away at such a tiny size..?

“Sumi! Suuuuumi!”

Over the churning of the body that consumed them, Sumi heard a tiny squeak coming from below her. “Gin, are you alright!?” Frantically, felt around for the source, yet found nothing.

“Woah, woah, stop moving! I’m stuck on your chest!”

Instantly, Sumi came to a stop, taking a more upright position. Raising one hand, she felt around with her fingers, until she brushed against something that felt like it shouldn’t have been there. Pinching it, Sumi raised the object to her face, hoping she could somehow see in the darkness.

“Hey, Sumi, thanks for getting me out of there!” Gin’s small voice, now sounding much closer, stated.

Even despite their current situation, Sumi felt some measure of relief. Gin was still okay, she hadn’t been digested yet. It was so hard to see the condition they were in with all this darkness though. Reaching into her other pocket, Sumi felt for her phone, thankfully finding it still there. Pulling it out, the girl turned on the flashlight and pointed it toward Gin.

“T-Turn down the brightness, Too bright!”

“S-Sorry, Gin.” Sumi apologized, pointing the flashlight away from directly at her friend, but at least she could see. Staring at her friend, Sumi noticed Gin’s attire had changed into that of her bright red Hero uniform, but there were a few spots here and there which looked like they had been melted away, some of the inner body suit or even Gin’s skin visible behind the outer layer. Was that how she was still okay?

Wait, that was the perfect idea! If she transformed, maybe she would be safer!

“Hang on, Gin.” Sumi quickly mattered before they could say more, activating the Hero app on her phone, transforming in a shimmer of petals. The extra strength that flowed through her body from it already helped subside some of the panic. “Are you okay?”

“I’ve fought Vertex, so this isn’t too bad, but was kinda close till I transformed. But, what the hell are you doing in here? Did you come to get me?” Largely maintaining her usual upbeatness, Gin answered, though she was clearly a hint uneased beneath things.

Sumi opened her mouth to answer, but what little remained of their footing suddenly swayed, the bit Sumi was standing on suddenly giving way and forcing her backwards into another pile of mush.

“Woah, hold onto me Sumi! Almost fell back into the water!”

Steadying herself after a moment, at least the best she could with the chaos around her, Sumi glanced over to Gin with concern. Gin was so tiny keeping track of her would be hard if she held onto her the whole time. And, even if she was a Hero, it looked like the stomach acid had dissolved parts of her clothes. The liquid was also starting to intensify greatly, Sumi could feel the little bit of platform she had swaying violently and starting to break up, and if Gin fell into it, then finding her again might’ve been impossible. She had to put her somewhere, but where? There weren’t any pockets on this uniform and even if there was, being below the water would be a huge risk.

“U-Um, G-Gin. T-There’s nowhere else I can put you, s-so don’t move around.” An idea suddenly came to Sumi. It was absurd, but it was the only half safe place she could think of. Something that’d stay above water and wouldn’t risk anything getting into it.

“Huh? Sumi w-what are you-”

Without any further warning and just before another wave hit, Sumi shoved Gin past her lips and inside of her mouth, closing it tightly. Right away, she could feel her friend’s objections, rolling around atop her tongue, with a violent wave rolling Sumi into the water and sending Gin across her mouth. She had a salty taste to her Sumi wasn’t able to avoid feeling, her tongue rolling Gin along the insides of her mouth like she were any piece of candy; inadvertently tasting and licking her tiny friend no matter how careful Sumi tried to be. She knew how unpleasant feeling like a treat was, but Gin’s moving around was forcing her to treat the other girl like she were a piece of candy, trying to pin them in place with her tongue to suck on. The part which very much was not like candy, were Gin’s muffled complaints over becoming a snack a second time. ‘W-What the hell, Sumi!? W-Woah! Don’t swallow me too!”

“Ginsh, stoh moving.” Sumi slurred, trying to keep her tongue from unintentionally tossing Gin around too much., but with the rapids swaying her, it was a difficult task, further hampered by Gin’s reflexive flailing. She felt Gin come dangerously close to her throat a few times, and if she kept squirming she might actually swallow her on accident! It wasn’t helped by her body’s natural instincts traitorously producing more spit from Gin’s pleasantly salty taste to make her even slippery and hard to pin. Even if Gin tasted good and her instincts were saying the thing in her mouth was to be eaten, her conscious mind knew Gin was not food or to be swallowed!

She would have to apologize to Gin for this later, she had been swallowed by Sonoko and now was being thrown around Sumi’s mouth, something that surely must’ve been a surreal experience and terrible reminder of how small she was, but where else could she be kept and allow Sumi to use both hands? Now, how are we going to get out of here?’

A tremendous splashing noise, rumbled next to Sumi, soon followed by several others, violently disrupting the liquid she was now treading, before a wave of stomach acid washed over Sumi without warning and buried her under it before she could recover. If she hadn’t been transformed, trying to resurface among the rapids would’ve been a trial, but with the empowered strength of a Hero, she fought against the waves and managed to quickly surface.

“That was close…” Sumi muttered. She didn’t fancy getting churned and dissolved like food. Even if she had superhuman abilities right now, the less issues the better. Wait, why was her own stomach fluttering now? Something feels like-’

Sumi’s eyes went wide with shock, feeling around every inch of her own mouth for Gin. Nothing.

No, no, no. That couldn’t be. Again, she felt around, but once more there wasn’t anything, but that odd pounding feeling continued. Like something was hitting her stomach walls.

“N-No, Gin...” Sumi weakly apologized, putting a hand over her stomach in a moment of relative peace. The chaos of something entering Sonoko’s stomach had thrown her so off, she had just swallowed Gin too. Sonoko had eaten them both, and Sumi was in her stomach, while Gin was currently inside sloshing around inside of Sumi’s the same way the archer was inside of Sonoko. Her stomach would now start trying to digest Gin. The girl had sometimes joked that all the fat went to Sumi’s breasts, but at this rate, Gin was going to become that fat.

We have to get out of here now!’ Gin was relatively bigger next to her stomach than Sonoko’s, so maybe the acids wouldn’t be as dangerous and she could survive longer? Sumi’s clothes hadn’t started melting yet, so maybe Gin would be okay for a time? She could feel Gin in her stomach, and long as she could, that meant they were still alive. And her stomach wasn’t as big to her as Sonoko so surely the acids wouldn’t be as dangerous right?

But.. How was she going to get out of here? The entrance of Sonoko’s stomach was far too high up, and why had Sonoko eaten more after they were swallowed!? Sumi could only hope her friend would free them from her body before her and Gin were absorbed as part of it. She didn’t want to become nothing but fat that filled out Sonoko’s boobs or butt…


I swallowed both Wasshi and Mino-san!!!’

Sonoko felt her blood turn cold after Sumi slid down her throat as a little bulge in it. Both of her closest friends were now inside of her stomach. She needed to do something fast before her body digested them!

Sonoko had firstly tried to make herself hurl them back up, but that had failed. So had coughing. Frantic, Sonoko had ran to get some antacid medicine, hoping it might buy some time. If her stomach acid wasn’t so dangerous, then she didn’t have to worry about her friends getting dissolved. With that done, Sonoko had rapidly thought of another plan to get them out.

Returning to her bed room, Sonoko slowly got onto her bed, lying down upon it on her back. She could feel the contents of her stomach shuffle around a bit from the motions, the feeling of her best friends, or just Sumi since Gin was too small, sloshing inside of it sending a suppressed shiver up her.

“W-Wasshi. I-I’m lying down, so maybe you can try crawling back up my throat and out! I-I took some anti-acids so you guys should be alright for a bit! Get M-Mino-san and I’ll cough you up when I can!” Speaking to her belly and hoping Sumi could hear her, Sonoko instructed, lying back down fully. She received a few more pangs inside her body, hopefully indicating Sumi had heard her. It was hard to tell what were her friends and what was just food sloshing in her stomach at times and Sonoko didn’t like that.

Waiting, the seconds ticked by like hours for Sonoko while she attempted to remain absolutely still, hoping her plan would work. Eventually, the girl felt something rumbling in her stomach and start moving up her throat.

For a second, she felt some hope, thinking her idea worked, until nothing but a burst of air exited her mouth as a burp. The salty taste of Sumi mockingly in the aftertaste.

“W-Wasshi, y-you okay?” Sonoko asked, poking her stomach a few times. For a second, she got no response and felt her heart stop, until another thump came from it and the anxiety was banished.

Once more, silence fell on Sonoko, save the now quite distressing sound of her stomach. But something else was happening, Sonoko felt some impossibly powerful pull on her eyes, making them feel extra heavy. N-Not now! I can’t sleep… now...’

Doing her best not to move, Sonoko fought the urge to sleep she usually welcomed. Was something in the medicine she took, had she perhaps grabbed the wrong one in her panic? She was certain it was the right one, but she was in such a rush she didn’t know of any side effects. She absolutely could not fall asleep now, not with her friends busy trying to avoid becoming fuel for her body.

But with her usual habits aided by medicine, the lull of sleep was proving too strong for Sonoko. Every time she blinked her eyes open, the weight increased. If she fell asleep now, she couldn’t be sure she wouldn’t wake up with her friends digested into body fat! Can’t sleep, need… to… st...ay aw…a..k...’

Sonoko’s eyes blinked fully closed once, and the world turned into darkness for her.

In her sleep, Sonoko lazily rolled onto her side, curling up while the soothing, almost massage like squirming of the food digesting in her stomach lulled her deeper into sleep.


(GOOD END)

“Sonocchi! SONOCCHI!”

Sonoko slowly blinked away at the sound of Sumi’s shouting. Opening her eyes, she saw a blurry form sitting on her nose.

“Wasshi?” Sonoko rose up, causing a sharp squeak from the blur.

“Sonocchi! C-Careful!” Grabbing her skin for dear life, Sonoko saw the tiny form of Sumi become clearer. She was now dressed in her Hero form attire, but the entire thing looked soggy and drenched, parts of it even having melted away to show the inner layers. Why did she look like this…?

Sonoko’s eyes suddenly shot open as memories flooded back to her in tandem with full alertness. That wasn’t a dream! She had swallowed the near microscopic Gin and then Sumi!

“W-Wasshi!? Are you okay? Where’s Mino-san?!” Sonoko shouted, bolting upright awake.

“N-Not so loud!” Sumi whined, flinching. “I found Gin, but… I accidentally swallowed her...”

“Y-You ate Mino-san too!?” Trying to restrain her volume for Sumi’s sake, Sonoko said in a hushed whisper of shock. She had made Gin way, way too tiny. First she had eaten them, then Sumi, who was so tiny Sonoko already swallowed her whole by accident, was able to gulp them down.

“D-Don’t worry! I can still, um… feel her moving in my… stomach...” Sumi stammered awkwardly.

Weird as the statement was, it brought some relief to Sonoko. If Sumi could still feel her stomach moving around, then Gin would’ve been okay. Now, they just had to get her out before Sumi digested her like Sonoko almost had.

“Oh, I have an idea, Wasshi~.” Beaming, Sonoko slowly raised her hand toward Sumi. While the tiny friend on her nose look at Sonoko in confusion, Sonoko pinched Sumi’s legs, pulling the girl off her nose and dangling her into the air, upside down.

‘A-Ah!? S-Sonocchi, w-what are you doing!?” Screaming in an adorably squeaky voice, Sumi protested.

“If I hold you like this, then Mino-san can crawl up out of your belly more easily~.” As if it were obvious, Sonoko stated.

“D-Don’t move me so much then! Your stomach tossed me around when you moved a little!” Her diminutive friend chided again.

“Oops! S-Sorry…” Sonoko weakly apologized, the smile that’d come over her at being proud of her idea, suddenly turning into a frown. “W-Well, Mino-san! Try crawling out now!”

Anxiously, Sonoko watched and waited, trying to hold Sumi still as she possibly could. There was little else she could do, since she didn’t want to try talking with Sumi in case it made Gin’s struggle any harder, and Gin would be way too tiny for Sonoko to see any signs.

After an agonizingly long wait, Sumi started coughing, placing a hand over her mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled it away.

“I-I got Gin!” The shrunk Sumi shouted ecstatically, using her free hand to wave toward Sonoko while presumably holding Gin in the other. Sonoko couldn’t even see anything on it despite squinting.

“Can we grow back now, Sonocchi? I’m exhausted from climbing up and need to rest.

Sonoko could blame them for feeling that way, everything they went through must’ve been tiring. “I’m really sorry, Wasshi, Mino-san. I didn’t think we’d be going to bed this soon so I don’t have anything set up to sleep on yet…”

Sumi let out a barely audible whine. “Fine… Just put us somewhere to rest first...”

Sonoko could only respond with a guilty laugh. She hadn’t intended for this all to happen or even considered things going this wrong. Sumi must have been beyond tired if she was too exhausted to lecture Sonoko for almost making a meal out of her. If only she could get something nice and soft for them to take a nap.

Sonoko’s eyes started widening as inspiration stuck her. Something soft! That was right, she had plans for a surprise for Gin by making Sumi carry them in her chest once small. She could ensure they had somewhere extra soft and comfortable to rest in.

“I got a better idea~. You can take a nap here. We can all sleep together like this~.” Smiling cheerily, Sonoko moved her other hand to her shirt, starting to pull back the collar and gingerly lower Sumi, well and the near microscopic Gin too, toward the opening.

“E-Eh!? Sonocchi, w-what are you doi-” Sumi began to shout, until she saw where they were headed and went silent. Only for a moment

“Y-You’re going to drop us t-there?!”

“Of course, Wasshi~. It’s nice and soft, so it should be like a super huge bed for your size. And Mino-san likes your chest, so these’ll be like real mountains to her~.” Sonoko answered, continuing to lower her friends down her shirt and toward their cleavage. Sonoko may not have been busty as Sumi, but with her friends shrunk so small, especially Gin, they’d easily fit snugly in her personal canyon that was, even to Sumi, several times bigger than a bed.

“W-” Sumi’s barely audible voice was cut off by a surprise shout once Sonoko released her finger’s grip and closed her shirt. She couldn’t see or hear them, but she could certainly feel Sumi’s tiny form slip between her breasts, coming to a stop quickly.

“Hrm, that’s not very far in…” Sonoko muttered to herself. She was gonna be lying down and didn’t want them falling out of it. Fixing the problem, Sonoko placed one hand on each squishy orb and gently separated them, feeling Sumi’s squirming form slide further into the depths of her cleavage. Once she was about half way down, Sonoko carefully squished her boobs together, Sumi’s tiny body feeling like a ticklish disturbance between them, but her wiggling stilled significantly. She was snugly secured in her cleavage and wouldn’t have any worry about falling out.“There we go, nice and cozy!” Sonoko grinned. Feeling mischievous, she was unable to help a playful squeeze of her chest, a little more wiggling from Sumi coming as a response.

With her friends secure, Sonoko slowly lied down on her bed under the blanket, feeling the slight motions move her chest’s passengers around ever so slightly. It was almost ticklish. Maybe Sumi being a little smaller, but enough she could still be felt, wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Oh, well. Everything’s okay now~.’ She could sleep at peace knowing her friends weren’t going to be digested in her stomach, instead somewhere much more comfortable. She wondered how this felt, maybe she would have to try it with Sumi sometime. The girl likely wouldn’t be keen on it, so maybe if she shrunk herself and then snuck onto her body while she slept. She could explore Mount Everest, as Gin called it, at actual size!

Slowly, feeling the effects of the medicine she’d taken still trying to pull her to bed, Sonoko drifted off to sleep with a content grin.


BAD END

Gin slowly felt her sense of being return to her.. The last she had remembered was passing out inside of Sumi’s stomach after her friend swallowed her, which had been after Sonoko had inhaled her from being near microscopic. She couldn’t believe she had somehow been swallowed twice. The stomach acid had started burning after a while and Gin had started to panic once she felt dizzy, worried that Sumi’s body would actually digest her even if they managed to get out, but here she was now most certainly not inside Sumi. However, something was deeply wrong.

Gin tried to ‘blink’, but nothing happened. When she tried to move, her body refused to respond. The more Gin’s senses returned, the more she realized that she suddenly couldn’t feel her body. Legs, arms, even head, nothing felt right. She still had some sense of herself, but her whole being felt like it was some kind of… blob.. Everything was shrouded in pitch blackness and so she only had her sensations to go on, but panic was rapidly starting to arise in Gin. She likewise felt as if some kind of fabric was digging into her, sinking weirdly far into her being, with this odd thing similarly squeezing her ‘body’ together.. It wasn’t hugely unlike when she tried on a too small pair of panties and it sunk into her butt cheeks, but now it had spread across her entire being. It even felt like when the fabric was pinched by her butt, yet in between her face.

The feeling was strongest at her sides, where the fabric felt like it tapered off somewhat. While at the front where her ‘face’ was, or where it should’ve been if she could feel her face, was similar to having a shirt pulled over and against her head, pushing into her against some kind of soft, almost bed like feeling. Topping it all off, was how everything felt like it sank right into her, no real resistance or bones, everything was soft.

Sonoko! Sumi! Hey, anyone there!?’ Gin screamed, or at least tried to. The thoughts were in her mind yet when she tried to yell, she found no control or sense of a mouth, as with the rest of her body. What the hell was going on, what happened to her?

The whole world suddenly shifted, a purely mental yelp sounding in Gin’s mind as it felt like part of her was shifting upwards, the sensation of pressure lightning on her top half and intensifying on the lower half.

“Huh…? Was it just a dream…?”

The sound of Sonoko’s loud, sleepy voice from above, accompanied another shift, Gin’s ‘face’ being pressed into the soft ground and being squished, briefly dragged along it until she felt her whole form start to rise and relieve the pressure. Gin was powerless to do anything, but endure the ride till things stopped moving.

Now, she felt herself hanging in the air, but attached to something keeping her firmly in place, something that now was further pinched between her body, almost like something was stuffed into her mouth, yet not at the same time. A small amount of light trickled in from below Gin, finally providing some dim illumination to her surroundings.

There was some gigantic, purple colored and soft ‘wall’ covering her entire body, tightly pressing into her, in particular sinking into the edges of her body. Beyond the purple wall, which she could barely see there, there was another, much thicker wall covering it, this one tinged red like Sonoko’s skirt was.

Looking ‘down’, the wall extended in the direction, but the second wall beyond it didn’t cover anything but directly in front of her. In this new direction, she saw what looked like Sonoko’s legs trailing downward, trailing as if they were connected directly to her. Though the purple, now somewhat wrinkled wall covered her, she could still see past it with the light. Those were definitely Sonoko’s legs, now not looking like literal mountains, but still vastly oversized. And why did they feel… attached to Gin?

“Hrm? My underwear feels small...” Sonoko’s voice came before Gin suddenly felt a great tug all around her, the wall enclosing in from all sides and further squishing her together and somehow robbing Gin of the little freedom she didn’t know she had. It was like being pinched between Sonoko’s building sized fingers again, but at least she could feel herself then. What the hell was going on right now!?

Hey! Sonoko! Help!’ Once more, Gin tried to scream but the only one who heard it was her. Desperate, Gin focused all her energy and tried to do something, anything to move. She felt like some kind of plush mass rather than a person, but somehow, Gin could feel the faintest, almost unnoticeable jiggle of her whole body. It was as if she were made of jello or dough with how the sensation ran through her.

“Eh? My butt feels weird...”

Once more, Gin’s prison tightened, this time with a minor sway back and forth, and even the slight jiggles she could summon up were suddenly stilled, the bindings becoming uncomfortably tight alongside her suspiciously squishy body compacted smushed together.

Gears were slowly starting to spin in Gin’s head at the situation. She was unable to feel her body normally, with everything replaced by some squishy softness. Sonoko had also said something about her underwear feeling tight before Gin’s prison suddenly constricted tighter, furthermore she had specifically said her butt felt weird before another tug happened. Then there was how Sonoko’s legs felt connected to Gin and this weird wall was the color of Sonoko’s panties, with the outer fabric past it looking exactly like her skirt. Terror struck her in the face like Sonoko’s underwear now clung to it.

That ‘weird feeling’ was her. Sonoko’s butt felt weird because Gin had been melted down by stomach acids  and somehow absorbed into Sonoko’s ass! The ‘wall’ was actually Sonoko’s panties and that jello like feeling from trying to move was Sonoko’s butt, was Gin, barely able to jiggle her cheeks!

Without warning, Sonoko started walking, traversing the landscape at a dizzying rate. Each step she made sent a wave of vibrations through Gin’s new body, amplified by how tight Sonoko’s panties were on her.

Refusing to give up, Gin tried once more to squirm around. Almost immediately, Gin felt a total loss of control as her body moved on its own, clenching together against Gin’s will. It was like she had become a puppet on someone else’s strings in that moment.

Sonoko had not given any acknowledgment to the struggles, yet unknowingly stole any semblance of autonomy Gin had with a single, unconscious flex of her ass. No, stolen wasn’t the right word, that implied she had any to begin with. She was part of Sonoko’s body now. She couldn’t claim any kind of ownership as part of her best friend. ‘Gin’ didn’t exist anymore, she had become little more than the fat of Sonoko’s butt, a little extra padding on it. Sonoko’s plush ass only had whatever freedom was allowed to her, but it could all be taken away by a single, thoughtless flex of her being by the body she belonged to. She couldn’t just sit like this, she didn’t want to be her best friend’s ass! But, all Sonoko’s rear could do now was wait for Sonoko to stop moving or relax their control to gain some motion back.


Eventually, Sonoko’s eyes blinked open, with the girl sitting up in a daze with a yawn. The last bits of sunlight had faded from the windows, replaced by nighttime. “Huh…? Was it just a dream…?”

Wakefullness starting to return to her, Sonoko rose from her bed and stood up. She often had wild dreams and had planned on sharing the amazing magic hammer with her friends, but her habit of falling asleep apparently got the better of her. Surprisingly, they didn’t wake her up. This was supposed to be the day they came over wasn’t it?

With her mind starting to wake up and now standing, Sonoko started noticing an off sensation. She felt a little… Bigger. Her bra and panties in particular were surprisingly tight, almost a size too small, underwear digging into her butt and riding between her cheeks as a wedgie. Did she sleep wrong? “Hm? My underwear feels small...”

Moving her hands to her back, Sonoko tugged on her panties, feeling the fabric dig into her cheeks and stretch tightly, with no amount of adjustment having a chance of fixing it. Weirdly, she felt her butt jiggle ever so slightly in response to the movements, like something else did it without her thought.

“Eh? My butt feels weird too...” Sonoko muttered to herself, tugging her underwear even tighter and stilling the movements, adding a little wiggle of her hips for good measure. Not only did her rear seem more plush and soft, there was that bizarre sensation which felt like her butt moved. Subtly, almost unnoticeable and it was so minor she likely wouldn’t have even noticed it were her mind not already on it from how tight her panties were, but her brief tug had fixed it. Maybe she imagined it?

However, there was another weird sensation that was more pressing. Her chest felt heavier, stretching against the confines of her bra, almost uncomfortably so, the straps digging into her skin from how stretched the cups were by her breasts. The cups of those were nearly overflowing and her boobs were being squished together quite snugly from it, desperately trying to escape the fabric which was too small for them, visibly stretching her bra under her shirt.

Still half asleep, Sonoko’s hands went to her chest, cupping and fondling them delicately, an amused smile coming to her face. They were so soft and squishy right now, jiggly too, her hands sinking in with ease. “Hey, my chest got bigger~. Maybe I’ll be like Wasshi soon~ But, how’d it grow so much…?”

It was odd, Sonoko felt like her boobs got a little extra fat to them in her sleep and whatever happened to her butt. She was a growing girl and had looked up many ways to be bigger or taller, but this was a big growth spurt. And why did her chest also feel like it jiggled too upon mentioning Sumi’s name? Was her own body trying to tell her her clothes were too small? It felt like it was trying to say something.

“Wait… Where did Mino-san and Wasshi go…?”

Answering Sonoko’s question, she felt something rising up her throat, a single, salty burp coming out of her mouth.


Sumi wasn’t sure what to think when she suddenly found herself awake. She had remembered Sonoko’s stomach starting to drain and sucking her deeping into the depths of their body toward the intestines when she passed out, certain that Sonoko’s body was going to be her end, dissolving both her and Gin into nothing but nutrients to fuel her friend’s growing body.

But now, she felt weird upon waking up. Her body felt like dough, blob like. She couldn’t feel any of her limbs or even any of herself really. The only remotely distinctive feature she could feel were some small bumps at what felt like her ‘front’. But they were being tightly squished and rubbed against some kind of soft fabric, fabric that also squeezed on her whole body, kind of like she was being pressed into a bed. She had tried to move or scream, but nothing had happened. All it seemed like she was capable of, at the most, was wiggling the bare minimum, as if her body wasn’t entirely under her control.

Further compounding the weirdness had been some light filtering into where she was. Some kind of white cloth covered the sky above her, letting in dulled sunlight. At the front of her and this weird clothy holding, there was another piece of purple fabric covering her front area, feeling uncomfortably tight and rubbing something sensitive, almost like when Sonoko’s throat was squeezing her, except far softer and less fleshy.

Many questions had risen in her mind. What the hell had happened to her? Why couldn’t she move or feel her main body? What was this place? Why could she hear Sonoko’s heartbeat behind her? Where was Gin. She had… eaten them, so surely they should’ve been somewhere or at least felt by Sumi.

Her pondering had ceased when the world shifted, Sumi feeling her body bounce ever so slight with it, Sonoko’s voice following it.

'Sonocchi! H-Help!' Sumi had pleaded while Sonoko rose and spoke to herself, but the girl didn’t seem to hear her. The fabric covering her ‘face’ was too thick to see through with two layers over it, but looking up, Sumi had see Sonoko’s face looming above her. The features looked gigantic and oversized like before, but this only confused Sumi. Had she somehow ended up in Sonoko’s cleavage? Why couldn’t she scream or move? Even if stuck, she should've at least felt her limbs. She only felt her almost orb like round body bounce a little when Sonoko moved.

Sumi suddenly felt several pillar squeeze into her body in multiple places from the front, sinking into her as if she were made of putty and forcing a surprised scream in her mind. At the tip of her vision, peeking over the cup like fabric constraining her, Sumi swore she saw Sonoko’s fingers?

'Sonocchi!? W-What are you doing?!' The fingers dug into Sumi’s body, giving her a few gentle squeezes that made her feel weird with how they kneaded her whole being like it were dough, some part of her body expanding and feeling firmer at the touch. She expected this out of Gin, not Sonoko!

“Hey, my chest got bigger~. Maybe I’ll be like Wasshi soon~. But, how’d I grow so much…?” Sonoko’s confused voice mused, hands rolling Sumi around despite her mental protests. Sumi tried to scream and flail, attempting to move even a little in protest, but she only felt a gentle tremble from her frustrations at the worst, a tremble which quickly was rendered useless and still by a squeeze of Sonoko.

“Wait… Where did Mino-san and Wasshi go…?” Sonoko’s musing was followed by a subdued, ungirlish burp that made Sumi’s blood turn to ice.

No, there was no way, she refused to accept the possibility of what had happened. She didn’t want to.

“If you’re playing hide and seek, I know all the good spots in this house~.” Sonoko mused, calling out while she spun around, dizzying Sumi’s senses and shaking her body. “Or did they have to go home…? It’s really late… but why didn’t they wake me up…?”

“I should see if I have some bigger clothes first, these are too tight and distracting, my chest and butt are feeling weird...” Oblivious, Sonoko strolled over with Sumi’s constrained being bouncing along in step with her, her body jiggling even more like a mass of jello from the vibrations running through her. The girl spent a few minutes grabbing some clothes from her immense wardrobe, while Sumi continued to have reality slap her in her face with every bounce.

Light suddenly shone in from below, the second layer of fabric beginning to peel away, rising upwards till it went over Sumi, briefly compressing her before getting tossed aside. With it, even with her vision obscured like looking from behind a shirt, Sumi finally saw the undeniable truth before her.

Standing in front of a mirror, was a slowly stripping Sonoko in her purple underwear, the same purple in front of her and only Sonoko. When she made a motion with her body, it caused a little movement in her chest, movement Sumi felt. When she moved her hand back to the strap of her bra and undid the clasp, Sumi’s fabric binding’s loosened and her body lowered. And when Sonoko finally removed her underwear, the rest of Sumi’s vision returned in full to her.

Right at Sumi’s ‘eye’ level, was the naked chest of her friend, slightly enlarged from normal. Sumi could no longer deny it, utter panic setting in. Sonoko’s body had actually digested her into fat for her boobs! She was her best friend’s chest now!

'Sonocchi! SonoCCHI!'  In panic, Sumi tried something, anything to get noticed, but Sumi could only see the faintest jiggle in the mirror as her new being moved, a pathetic effort which Sonoko didn’t even seem to acknowledge. Or had that even been her effort and not Sonoko’s most minor movements that seemingly held more power over her? But, it wasn’t ‘her’ anymore. Sumi had ceased to be, simply now ‘Sonoko’s breasts’. Now the very boob fat she was so teased about before. Her only allowed freedom was minute jiggling of her new form and slight hardening of Sonoko’s nipples. The weirdly excited feeling it stirred in her simultaneously striking further panic and discomfort in the new padding of Sonoko’s breasts.

Bouncing far more than her own struggles could cause as Sonoko picked up another bra, her chest could only futilely protest as her another wall of fabric overtook her vision and gave her even less freedom to try wiggling, once more constricting and squishing her body together.

“Feels weird in the front…” Sonoko muttered, poking the front of her bra at the nipple, slightly pushing it in toward her chest and forcing another mute protest coming from it caused another wave of mixed feelings in her.

Sonoko’s breasts were helpless to do anything but wait while the body’s owner tried on new clothes, carelessly bouncing her around without a thought, binding her with more fitting clothes, or whatever she desired, not so much as a clue of what she was unawarely doing. Sonoko’s now bigger charm point could only wonder in fear if this had meant Gin had ended up as Sonoko’s butt with her complaints about a weird feeling in it.

Sonoko was blissfully unaware the friends she was trying to find had been dissolved into fat that helped give her rear and chest a more shapely look. Her chest tried to futilely wiggle around and hope Sonoko would notice by some miracle, but between Sonoko trying on outfits and how little she could do, it was hard to tell what were her conscious attempts at moving and what was simply a result of Sonoko shifting her body, if it could even be thought of as a separate ‘body’. It was slowly becoming even harder to move, like she were being further absorbed as one with Sonoko’s being instead of someone stuck as part of it.

The longer this carried on, the further her sense of self was being eroded, struggling to believe the jiggling boobs attached to Sonoko in the mirror were her. She was a person, not just fat on her best friend’s chest! But no matter how many affirmations she tried to herself, a single bounce of her form washed any confidence away. Was she… Really going to be stuck like this? Would Sonoko ever find out she had absorbed her friend as body fat? The three had said they would be together forever, but it wasn’t supposed to be like this… And what of Gin, was she experiencing this same thing only as Sonoko’s ass instead? Sonoko’s new padding only hoped they were alright.


In her lower body, Sonoko’s butt swayed with every motion of her hips while attempting to similarly be noticed. However, she had trouble even mustering the control to move. Sonoko’s motions and shuffling jostled her around, a quick flex of her butt once again stealing all control. It was like trying to move in the middle of a storm, she was helpless to the whims of the body she was one with as a blob of fat. The fact they weren’t being squished anymore by underwear a size too small was only a small consolation.

Dammit, notice me Sonoko!’ Her rear mentally protested with another furious yet feeble attempt to wiggle, any hope dashed once Sonoko pulled up a pair of panties over their body, squishing her cheeks together and sending a minor jiggle over them when the waistband snapped into place. But there was something more, something worse.

I can’t… move!?’ Why… Could she not really move anymore!? Before, though soft, she still felt some sense of ‘being’, kind of like weights were on her body, hard yet possible to move. But now, it was like even her mind registered her being as some kind of dough, impossible to move under its own power, someone else’s will required. Gin and Sonoko’s ass were now one and the same, unable to do a single thing on her own other than remain conscious as her plush rear. Sonoko’s body was her body now, and she could only move however Sonoko willed, like she were putty for someone else to enjoy.

“Hrm… These fit alright~. It’s a good thing I got a bunch of clothes even for outfits when I’m older~.” With a girlish flourish, Sonoko spun in place to get a look at herself. It was a very odd sensation for the consciousness stuck in her charm points, twirling around while being compressed together by her clothes in a near dizzying spiral.

“But where did they go…? Mino-san, Wasshi…?” Sonoko mumbled to herself again, this time sounding increasingly worried with near panic almost infecting her voice. Both her now more supple breasts and butt could merely sound a mental scream, pleading to be noticed, yet it was useless. Any existence as a person was gone. They weren’t people anymore, turned into mere body fat that helped round out her boobs and ass, neither able to steal any movement from the body which unknowingly absorbed them. They belonged to Sonoko as nutrients, now and forever part of her growing form.