[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A tour of a famous candy company goes wrong when college student Zhen is the only member of the group to avoid a shrinking incident. Having no clue as to what happened, she picks a most inopportune time to indulge in her sweet cravings...

WARNING: This story contains vomiting and vomit descriptions at the end. The text itself has a warning, and it's *very* obvious when it's gonna show up. Even if that's not your thing, you could probably still enjoy the story up till then. Who knows!

With that out of the way, this story is mostly centered around unaware, shrinking, vore, and endo. There's other size-content as well, too, as well as plenty of burps. Based on a silly idea, this story was written and edited in a just under a week. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

Special thanks to those who gave good advice for the story.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6752 Read: 4574
Published: July 13 2020 Updated: July 13 2020

1. Chapter 1 by VivettaVenray [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6752 words)