- Text Size +

 

Frilly Fronka’s Candy Calamity

 

(Warning: contains vomit! [although only at the end, and with another warning beforehand].

Also contains: burps, soft vore, endo, digestion, destruction, gore, messy/candy-filled guts, crush, unaware and giga-scale size-differences [shrink/growth])

 

--------------

 

.Zurmpa, Glurmpa Flippity Zoop.

.The boss got us stuck in digestive soup.

.Zurmpa, Glurmpa Flippity Zoos.

.The acid is starting to eat at my shoes.

 

.What do you get when you shrink us all down.

.To demo new candy like some fucking clow-.

 

*Bang*

 

The sound of gunfire cut off the singing. The source? The revolver of one Frilly Fronka.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The sharply dressed candy entrepreneur and engineering genius was the owner, CEO, and R&D chief of Fronka Industries. The company was the leading candy manufacturer worldwide: in both quantity and quality.

 

However, the business often got into a bit of trouble. Frilly Fronka had an eccentric personality to say the least. As an example, he changed his first name to better reflect his love of frills. His periwinkle suit had them in spades. The ostentatious suit matched with the equally-so top-hat that sat atop his licorice-red hair. His loafers were the only piece of his outfit that seemed to obey the laws of physics. Still, even they had a tacky, colorful candy-swirl pattern to them.

 

Mr. Fronka had an unwavering insistence on making world revolutionizing technology solely for candy-applications. This meant the company’s revenues were vastly less than if he, say, transitioned it into a weapon’s company. At the same time, that didn’t mean his factory wasn’t a dangerous place to be. Far from it.

 

As the newspaper’s oft-said, no tour of Fronka’s Candy Factory would be complete without a lawsuit. Despite that, such tours were in high demand. Fronka delighted in making them scarce to heighten appeal, and he provided them to college students all over the globe via elaborate puzzles and schemes.

 

As usual, the latest tour-group was filled with people utterly delighted to win. By chance, the winners were all from the same country too. The tour of 20 or so people also went on without a single hiccup...

 

Until they got eaten by Zhen, that is.

 

All around them were the omnipresent, towering walls of the young woman’s stomach. It was hard to speak at times over the glirtchs and groans of the living chamber. One silver-lining to the macabre situation was that they could at least *see* in this torrid environment. Their sweet-toothed host had consumed a handful of Fronka’s Illuminating Gumdrops. It was a double edged sword though, as they got to see how absolutely horrifying and disgusting a stomach can be--even one belonging to someone as pretty as Zhen.

 

There were oodles of sweets floating in the acidic, sloshy swamp. Presently, Fronka and the tour group found purchase on an immense piece of peppermint candy. The Zurmpa Glurmpas weren’t too far off, and were afloat on a slightly-chewed gummy-strawberry confection.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The torrid air shock and whipped about in response to Fronka’s gunshot. The walls undulated in unison as a small quake hit, nearly knocking over one of the tour-goers before a deafening sound reverberated.

 

*Urp*

 

Digestive juices rained down as fine sprinkles in tandem with the tumult.

 

“Oh my god what are you doing!” cried Stacy, one of the college students roped into this mess. The lithe blond woman was dressed in a slosh-coated dress and acid-eroded flats. “You shouldn’t shoot in here, it might upset Zhen’s stomach.”

 

“Relax, that was just a burp.” retorted Fronka, turning back to her and the tour-group members on the peppermint-raft. “Besides, all I fired was a blank. It was just to scare the Zurmpa Glurmpas back into submission.”

 

Sure enough, the strange, lumpy orange humanoids huddled together atop their gummy-raft, startled by the sound.

 

“Serves them right!” quipped Fronka.

 

Stacy chimed in again, “Frankly Mister Fronka, I don’t think you’re treating them fairly.”

 

He scoffed. “I can treat them how I please. I created them after all. They might not look it, but they are more taffy than man.”

 

Stacy titled her head and adjusted her glasses. “Actually, now that you mention it, I can kind of see it... B-but that doesn’t change anything! I hope you pay them well given all the work they do.”

 

“Pay them? Ha!” he scoffed. “What do you think I am, some kind of communist? Anyways, do not worry my naive and innocent tour group. We’ll get out of this mess. I’ll use my unrivaled ingenuity to devise the perfect escap-”

 

At once, the undulating walls of Zhen’s gut groaned in a thundering shake. From above, the esophageal sphincter opened and rained down a fresh batch of chewed sweets onto the denizens.

 

It was a miss match of chocolate and crushed candy shells, melded together via Zhen’s cloying saliva. Frilly Fronka’s already tainted suit was freshly coated in a new layer of mashed-up candy crud, as were the others on the peppermint piece they found purchase on. The Zurmpa Grumpa’s laughed at the misfortune. Soon after, as with every entry of candy, the stomach shook.

 

“Hold on!”, shouted Stacy as the tummy quaked with a turbulent churn.

 

A burly-looking jock in the group fell overboard into the sea of sweetened slush. As others rushed to aid him, Fronka and Stacy couldn’t help but recall how this mess began.

 

“If only that Fronka had less hubris”, thought Stacy.

“If only that girl had a stronger bladder”, thought Fronka.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“Mr. Fronka sir, where’s the bathroom on this floor?" said Zhen, nervously twisting a sandaled foot side to side.

 

“Again? Really? You went right before I was demoing the chocolate bazooka, too.”

“I’m sorry sir, but the dust it kicked up made me thirsty again, so I visited the water fountain...” she twiddled her fingers as she spoke.

 

Frilly Fronka chuckled. “It’s alright, but you might miss my next demo!” He points. “Take a left down that hall. It’s right past the wax-lip art display.”

 

“Thank you!” she replied with a short head-nod. Zhen briskly walked in that direction; the thwack of her flip-flopped steps echoing against the swirly tiles at her feet.

 

A young college junior, Zhen wasn’t the most astute of the tour group; that would end up being a problem later. However, she was arguably the prettiest one there.

 

Zhen’s raven-black hair was tied in a ponytail--using a peppermint-patterned scrunchy for this special occasion. She carried a nice sense of fashion too, what with her black skirt and colorful designer T-shirt. The flip-flops clashed a bit, but she placed comfort on a priority. Never one for makeup of any kind, her nails were unpainted.

 

She was also petite, though healthy, and by far the shortest of the group (or at least she *was* at the time). Yet, she had all the subtle, curves befitting an attractive woman of her age. As the light-skinned woman disappeared into the hallway, some members of the tour group turned their heads back to Fronka, clearing their throats.

 

If only any of them knew that petiteness contrasted with a ravenous appetite for candy. Zhen was a huge fan of Fronka industries candies, and a real sweet-tooth overall. On the way over to the ladies room, she surreptitiously pinched a gumdrop off a potted candy-plant. She slid it past her soft, pink lips and suckled on it.

 

Fronka directed the group (and his posse of Zurmpa Glurmpas) to a large open room. Sans the usual decorative candy flora, there were only two sights of note in the chamber. First was a long, sleek table covered with an array of exquisitely designed confections. Also, not too far from it and against a wall near by was a large, square metal machine with a variety of glided horns, gears, levers and dials.

 

Stacy adjusted her spectacles. “Oh wow, that candy looks amazing Mr. Fronka. Is that the taste test you were talking about?”

 

“Oh no no no” he replied. “These are the latest in my designer candy... mixed in with some of my less-designer, though still great creations to make the table look fuller. Here, let’s take a look.”

 

The group walked forward, with the Zurmpa Glurmpas waddling not too far behind. He motioned to a center-piece of the table: a large chocolate bar emblazoned with intricate decorations set upon an ornate plate. Carved in the chocolate, there were flowery fields, gumdrop-shapes, and even a frightfully accurate depiction of Frilly Fronka’s face.

 

Stacy squinted. “Oh wow, it’s hard to see, but that looks amazing. How’d you get such a fine level of detai-”

 

“Great question Susie. You see,” Fronka gesticulated towards that strange machine. “It’s all thanks to this machine. Though impossible to tell, that chocolate bar used to be be size of a small sedan. Zurmpa Glurmpa artists carved those images while it was big, then I used my matter-modulator to shrink it down to that of a normal candy bar. It’s an easy, proprietary way to take candy designing to the next-level.”

 

Bill, the jock-looking student of the group raised his hand and spoke. “Hey uh Mister Fronka, doesn’t that require a lot of extra chocolate though, compared to the final product.”

 

“Correct. But while art has a high cost, chocolate doesn’t; what with all those sugar crop subsidies... Anyways, when I built the matter-modulator, I made sure it could work on living subjects too”

 

“Wait, why would you ever do that?”, queried Stacy.

 

“To show the candy-art up close of course!”

 

Fronka started twisting all sorts of levers and kicking all sorts of dials on that machine. It began to sputter loudly, exuding a creamy looking substance from a horn on the side. “Is that whipped cream?” asked one curious tour goer. “It sure looks like it doesn’t it!” replied Fronka. “But no, it’s actually a slightly-toxic byproduct. It’ll melt away an an hour or so.”

 

One of the machine’s horns bellowed as a flash of light enveloped the group. When that blinding light faded, they, Fronka, and the Zurmpa Glurmpas were standing atop the chocolate bar from before. Gumdrops, peppermints, gummies and sweets of all sorts loomed around them, tall as cars or houses. The chocolate bar itself seemed like a skyscraper now.

 

“Darn.”, muttered Fronka. “I might have made us a bit too small here. No worries. That machine has a remote control too.” He displayed a many-buttoned device that he fished from his pocket. “I can just grow us back when we’re done here.”

 

While waving around that remote, the ground began to shake. A series of ear-assailing, thundering *thwack*’s drew closer and closer. Stacy recognized the sound as familiar: flip-flops. “Wait... Zhen wasn’t with us!”, she cried.

 

Fronka stumbles from the quake, and the device he was showing off slips from his hand, slides off the chocolate bar, and settles down onto the plate the bar-art rested on.

 

“Oh dear.”, he says, watching that remote fall well out of reach.

 

Meanwhile, the others were staring straight up at the towering woman who had reached the edge of the table. “She’s huge!”, cried one of the tour-goers. “Maybe she sees us?,” said another.

 

Fronka had truly messed up. At their current size, the petite, aloof tour-goer was a veritable titaness. It was impossible to even see her face without craning one’s neck to the paint of strain. At their current height. “I-it’s as if she’s miles tall.” stammered Stacy.

 

“She has to see us, right?”

 

Zhen set her fingers onto the table and begin to tap them, creating a new set of tremors. Up above, her eyes scanned over the bounties on the table. Down below, the shrunk watched with baited breath. Several tour-goers jumped up and down, waving their arms in the hope that it’d get them all noticed should her eyes settle on the chocolate bar. “Good idea.”, said Frilly Fronka, before shooting the Zurmpa Glurmpa’s a stern look to get them jumping and waving too--though he himself didn’t partake. He didn’t want to mess up the frills of his suit.

 

“C’mon” whispered Stacy to herself. “See us. Please...”

 

Zhen crouched down, whipping the nearby air into a bit of a stir. Those big brown eyes of hers settled on the chocolate bar, and everyone was humbled at how gigantic even her eyes seemed. Like the gaze of a god...

 

Her face loomed ever closer. The hopping and flailing intensified. People shouted, their throats sore. “Over here!” “Zhen, we’re here.” The dark-haired woman was close enough to the shrunk group for her breathing to ruffle their clothes and dishevel their hair; it smelled of gumdrops...

 

At last, her voice rocked their ears.

 

Whoa.”

 

That’s one fancy looking chocolate bar.

 

“What... no! How can she not see us!” Stacy shouted, still doing those jumping jacks in desperation.

 

“The absolute ditz!” yelled Fronka.

 

Zhen’s palm draped them all in its shadow. One of the tour-goers started running down the length of the candy bar. He didn’t have a plan per-se, just pure fight-or-flight. Though the treat was hundreds of feet tall, the adept sprinter managed reach its edge just in time to be crumpled into the print of one of titaness’s slender fingers.

 

“Wait wait.” cried Fronka. “Is she actually... she can’t be. This isn’t the tasting section of the tour!”

 

It was intenser than any roller coaster ride, being lifted up as fast as they were. The ‘g-force’ of the ascent pinned the group to the chocolate bar as it was raised to be level with Zhen’s cute face. Her two front teeth pressed against her lower lip. “I shouldn’t...” she whispered.

 

She would.

 

Those cute, pink lips opened. In front of the group was a great, yawning maw. Now, they could appreciate how absolutely horrifying and alien their mouths must seem. The short, timid looking tour-member was now a great, hungry monster to them.

 

Zhen hardly noticed her breath, no one really does. It’s not something on usually thinks about. Yet with her mouth agape as it was now, she unleashed a veritable storm of humid air upon the unseen shrunken masses. Their clothes felt a bit stickier as the moisture of her mouth sunk into their fabrics.

 

“Hold on!” barked Stacy, sinking her fingernails into the chocolate at their feet. The others followed suit as the bar was lowered into that fleshy cavern.

 

Zhen had the mercy of taking it slow. She at least was savoring this expensive treat. This gave the group time to prepare to dodge a thick ribbon of saliva that dangled from her palate. From beneath the candy bar, her tongue slammed. She dragged her taste buds to-and-fro, eroding their “land” that was already rapidly melting in the muggy confines of the maw.

 

One by one people in the group started dropping. A psychology student on the edge of the bar fell off a chunk as it sloughed off from the heat. Before they could clamber back atop the chunk, they slipped into a pool of Zhen’s saliva, swam to the surface, and were crushed by the tip of the woman's tongue, smeared into a mash of chocolate and spittle.

 

A couple Zurmpa Glurmpas stood in the wrong place at the wrong time, and managed to get themselves compressed in a mash of Zhen’s teeth. Thankfully, the woman didn’t seem to chew much, else they’d all be doomed to a similar fate. She was content to let most of the treat melt in her mouth instead. Her ‘Mmmm~’s and other murmurs of savoring delight more then overpowered the various screams. For a few, tumultuous moments at least. Then, she swallowed. Everyone still around held onto whatever bits of solid chocolate they before...

 

Gulp

 

Zhen’s throat was pitch dark. Unable to see, the horrific sounds and sliminess of the environment provided more than enough for their imaginations to torment them. A few more souls were lost on the way down, getting stuck in the mucus of the esophagus, or crushed by the power of Zhen’s peristalsis. From this deep inside, she didn’t even seem human.

 

And that was *before* they reached the stomach.

 

The group tumbled from the esophageal sphincter straight into the already churning chyme of Zhen. One bright side of Zhen’s hidden sweet-tooth was that the place already had plenty of candy to clamber onto for safety. They all looked around the illuminated chamber, got their bearings, and took a head count.

 

No sooner than they had managed to find purchase on their respective rafts did more candy start to flow down. Nonpareil spheres crashed about like stones from an avalanche. A malt ball managed to reach the gut mostly intact, and clipped one more tour-goer just before she made it atop that peppermint piece. Her entire body was lacerated in half and she sunk into the murky lake of juices, never seen again. Sweets poured in by the finger-full, many hardly chewed.

 

It was clear, Zhen was indulging out there.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The stomach began to settle again. The surviving members of Fronka’s raft managed to fish Bill back up. His skin was a bright beet red now. He groaned in pain.

 

“The acid. We need to get out of here somehow.” said Stacy, turning to Fronka. “All those times we’ve been splashed are adding up. Look!” she held out her arms, displaying a pinkish tone. Frilly Fronka stroked his chin, and felt a slight sting. Sure enough, his skin was getting irritated too.

 

“Yes, I conjecture the very air here might be a bit acidic.”, he replied.

 

Another shake came as the stomach had a brief churn. A few cracks formed in the peppermint beneath their feet.

 

“We don’t have much time left. Even though she seems to be slowing down out there, candy’s made to be eaten. Pretty soon this raft’ll melt away.” said Stacy.

 

“If only were weren’t *this* small. If just a few orders of magnitude taller, perhaps we could stack those worthless Zurmpa Glurmpas of mine on-top one another, and use them as a ladder to climb out.” quipped Fronka. “How can you even joke like that?” said Stacy.

 

One of the overall-wearing squat humanoids dunked his hand into the chyme and chucked a fist-full of candy slosh at Frilly Fronka. It splatted at his chest: a direct hit.

 

“Why you little. I created you and this is how you treat me!” Fronka drew his revolver again and fired another blank, then another!”

 

“Stop, this is no time to be fighting! Plus, you know what those do in here!”

 

Once more, the acrid air stirred up into a frenzy as another, boomier *Urp* rocked the stomach.

 

As the tummy gas rose, Stacy was nearly lifted up with it this time! Her and some of the other, lighter tour-goers were lifted a couples inches (to them) off the ground.

 

Stacy got to thinking.

 

“Mr. Fronka, why do you think your shots make her burp like that, even as small as we are?”

 

“Probably due to my Fronka’s Fantastic Gas Blast Blanks. The secret to the booming sound is oodles of harmless gas in every casing.”

 

“Hold on. Mr. Fronka. I have an idea! How many blanks do you have with you for that thing?”

 

“Well, I never step outside my dressing room without at least four boxes in my pockets. Why do you ask?”

 

“Because we can use them to get out of here. If you can fire off enough of those, we might upset Zhen’s stomach enough for her to burp us back up her throat.”, said Stacy.

 

“But Sarah, what exactly are we going to do once we leave? She’s a mile, maybe two, tall to us. If she doesn’t cover her mouth, we’d simply go flying, then falling.” replied Fronka.

 

Stacy glossed over another mistake of her name. “Listen Mr. Fronka, we’re gonna digest if we stay in here anyways. This raft...” She gave the ground beneath her a few stomps, kicking up some semi-fluid peppermint sludge “...is melting in here. Out there, we at least have a chance to reach the machine again, or get her attention somehow. If we just stay around, death’s certain. We don’t have a lot of time to think of a better idea.”

 

Frilly Fronka paused. The tour group’s eyes were on Stacy and him now, and even the Zurmpa Glurmpas looked on with curiosity. He had to admit she had a point. If only he had thought of it. Given he had the blanks, he figured he did in a sense.

 

Fronka adjusted his askew, slimy bow-tie and chuckled. “Alright. Let’s get outta here then. I can already imagine the headline. Frilly Fronka saves tour day.” He held a pose for a moment, seeming to have forgotten that several people have already died.

 

“Alright, load up that revolver of yours and everyone hold onto something.” barked Stacey. “We need to do our best to not fall overboard till Zhen burps. Once it seems like that’s gonna happen, we need to let go and jump!”

 

Frilly Fronka raised his revolver and pointed it at the surface of the chyme.

 

*Bang bang bang bang bang bang*

 

An entire clip is fired, then reloaded with his speed-louder. The barrel spins then, again, six bangs. Then, again...

 

The stomach began to shake. Droplets of juices fell from the walls above. The sea of acid erupted in waves. Groans and gurgles nearly overpowered Stacy’s voice.

 

“Keep going!”, she shouted.

“I can’t possibly fire them all off before she burps.”, he replied.

“Just go until we’re up in the air. Shoot as much off as you can!”

 

The stomach squeezed from all around. The two rafts begin to move about the waves of acid. The splashes stung at their eyes, but the tour-group managed to hold on to the softer exterior of their rafts.

 

Another six bangs, then another. Frilly Fronka was nearly done with the first box.

 

Suddenly, a stern jolt shook the entire organ. Two Zurmpa Glurmpas fell off from their gummie safety, and one of the college students went flying. She landed too far to get to, even if the waves weren’t sending the two rafts up and down and all around.

 

Zhen had patted her stomach, feeling the unusual buildup of pressure. Her voice came through. Muffled by the flesh, it still boomed all the same. “Oof, perhaps I ate a bit much of this.

 

“Hurry, we are only gonna have one try at this!”

 

Fronka spilled what was left of the blank-box. “Oh darn.” He muttered. Frantically, he opened another and loaded the weapon up. Another six blanks were shot.

 

That was the last he could get off before the churning sent the two rafts crashing into one another. The gummy raft started to sink while the peppermint one broke into chunks. The stomach was really worked up into a frenzy now. The smaller pieces beneath the tour-group’s feet started to dissolve ever faster now that there was more surface area exposed. Meanwhile, the Zurmpa Glurmpa’s started to jump onto what bits of peppermint they could, trying their luck against the waves of bile and slippery surface of the candy chunks.

 

Another churn, then pause. The eye of the storm. Stacey felt herself squeezed by the torrid air.

 

“Jump, now!”

 

Anyone that could, did. A deep, bassy thoom wracked everyone’s ear drums. The entire stomach shook with its power.

 

URRRRP

 

Zhen belched like never before. The torrid, acrid gust of stomach gas carried the group up and out. The ride out was intense. A few people broke their bones from the sheer force. Those without the foresight to cover their ears found their heads ringing from the sound. It put Frilly Fronka’s loud blanks to shame several times over.

 

The group rode the torrent of air past Zhen’s lips. It was at this point a new set of fear set in. They were far, far above the hard, cold tiles of the room’s floor.

 

Everyone grabbed on to each other, if they could, as they hurdled towards the ground at breakneck speeds. But, luck was on their side. Zhen had turned to her side to belch, directing the eructation towards some spilled circus peanuts. The group manages to land on the semi-soft marshmallow candy.

 

“Perfect, we’ll be safe here.” said Fronka. “You sure that glutton won’t spot this and eat it too?” said one of the tour-goers, picking some bits of semi-digested candy from his hoodie.

 

“Don’t worry. No matter how much I’ve tried, no one eats these things.”

 

“Yes, we should be safe here.” said Stacy.

 

“But we shouldn’t stay here for long. We have to reach the matter-modulator” exclaimed Fronka. “I built access panels of varying size into the side of the machine--to prepare for a situation like this. It’s a long walk, but if the Zurmpa Glurmpa’s take turns carrying me, I’m sure we can all make it.”

 

Stacy agreed and, after a brief rest, the group slid down the orange marshmallow concoction and started to move.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Zhen covered her cheeks in embarrassment. She was a bit self-conscious about her sweet-tooth, and *certainly* shy about just burping up a thunder-clap. She sighed. Least no one was around to see her like this, though the others in the group would probably think her a bit of a glutton regardless. Looking at the mess before her, it had sunk in just how much candy she had eaten. The entire display around that fancy looking chocolate bar was gone. Only crumbs really remained.

 

The aloof woman tapped her fingers on the table again. Thoughts of being thought greedy by Frilly Fronka or the others ran through her head. She audibly groaned: tapped her foot. It wasn’t long before she started to talk herself out of the stress. In hushed whispers to herself. “Sure, I may have eaten some of the best stuff, but there’s plenty left for the others! Besides, it was gonna get eaten anyways. Why else would it be here, laid out like that. I’m sure Fronka wouldn’t mind.”

 

Zhen takes another look around, noticing once more that strange, large looking machine. Metal, square, with tons of knobs and buttons... Her eyes go to a bit of that white foam-byproduct from before. ‘Oh, it must be an ice cream dispenser or something.’, she thought. That taut stomach of hers grumbles in protest at the thought of more food.

 

‘Maybe just a tiny cup’s worth. I didn’t know Frilly Fronka made ice cream. I could be the first in the group to try that too!’, she thought.

 

And so Zhen stomped over towards it. Even if she had looked at the ground, it’d be highly unlikely of her to notice the minuscule group making their way over to that same destination. If she did, the she might have noticed they were right in her path...

 

--==--==--==--

 

The shrunken pilgrims, sprinting as fast as they could, managed to get about a quarter way to the matter-modulator. Zhen’s taping fingers and feet once again vibrated the ground, making the run over a tad more arduous. Along the path, their ears managed to pick up Zhen’s whispered pep-talk to herself.

 

“I can’t believe it! She really thought it was all just a taste test. My poor designer chocolate bar, eaten so fast. The first of its kind...” said Fronka, in-between frantic pants.

 

“Shut. up.” replied Stacy. The others were similarly unamused at this point. It had been quite a long day thus far.


And it was about to get cut short.

 

A tremor rang out in tune with a resounding *thwack*. Stacy’s heart sunk. “Wait, don’t tell me. She’s moving? Towards us!?”

 

Another *thwack* enveloped their sense of hearing. “We have to keep going, come on!”

 

Back when they were on the table, they felt the steps dearly, but now? Being on the same ground her peds were hitting? It was beyond challenging to keep their footing while running all at the same time. Being on the ground, the titaness who’s belly they just got out of was well and truly beyond compare. A real colossus. They felt like less than bugs in that moment.

 

Everyone did the best they could, but even the dumbest person there knew the only hope they had of surviving was if she stepped far away from them. Her foot was just that big. Otherwise as petite and cute as their owner, the flip-flop monstrosities appeared wider than many buildings while long enough to rival most of the world’s tallest.

 

It was hopeless. She was too fast, and she was nearly upon them.

 

*Thwack*

 

The next step was at once close enough to knock half the group off their feet while still being what seemed like a mile away. They knew her next step would be it. A Zurmpa Glurmpa uses this opportunity to run up to Fronka and kick him smack dab in the shin.

“I always wanted to do that.”, it squeaked.

 

Zhen raised her foot again. Tumbled or no, they were all well within in the shadow of her flip-flop. All that work escaping... all for nothing. The tour group either panicked or made their peace; there was no in-between.

 

*Thwack*

 

--==--==--==--

 

Zhen made it over to the matter-modulator in just a few more steps. Unknown to her, there were some tiny red spots where the others used to be. The foam of her flip-flop was similarly besmirched. Though a mere 5’1” tall, she had the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of tons behind that fatal step of hers.

 

The lithe women dusts some powered sugar from hands before she leans in to inspect the contraption.

 

‘Let’s see... how to get some ice cream out of this thing.’

 

Zhen starts fiddling with the machine, turning every dial flippantly, pressing every button haphazardly. It’s an entirely random affair, and finished with the next lever she tugs.

 

A blinding light fills the room, and a tremendous rumble rocks the building. Zhen let out a scream once she could see again.

 

--==--==--==--

 

(WARNING: Vomit is featured from this section forward)

 

It had been under an hour since the incident at Fronka Industries.

 

Zhen sat down at the former sight of the building. Completely naked, she clenched her knees snug to her chest. She was trying to make herself as small as possible; it was a difficult task for someone 5 miles tall.

 

A small squad of black helicopters were heading over to the giant woman. No one knew what had happened, though they managed to identify the woman. Her background check was unremarkable. Twenty-one years of age, she was a college student heading into her senior year. They also knew she was on the roster for Frilly Fronka’s latest tour group.

 

The raven-haired woman had been quiet since earlier, when a reflexive scream of hers blew out the eardrums of everyone in a large radius around her--alongside almost every window in the area too.

 

Fronka Industries HQ was only a little ways outside the city, so the woman’s toes had burst right through and over some of the buildings nearby. Even doing her best to stay still, idle shifts of Zhen’s weight caused trench-like cracks in the ground to spread. The earth itself groaned beneath her size.

 

Her head was buried in the space between her knees, and her cheeks were redder than ever. She was positively embarrassed. Her entire body was on display to the city by her toes. Though she didn’t know it, her random fiddling with the matter-modulator turned off the “accessory growth” feature, so her clothes didn’t come with her as she grew.

 

Zhen figured she’d never have a normal life again. She nearly had a panic attack when the helicopters arrived.

 

Slowly, she lifted her head to face them. The commander and the soldiers on board the vessels were positively humbled. The government had quite the dossier on Fronka’s wacky candy technology, but they never thought he was capable of something like this. She was gigantic: beyond compare. It was unreal.

 

They hovered in front of a mouth over 1000ft wide. The commander spoke into a microphone, and his voice was carried by speakers on the sides of the craft.

 

“Zhen. We’re gonna need your cooperation here.”

 

Zhen whispered yet, even being as quiet as she possibly could, she still managed to cause their crafts to vibrate.

 

“Go away. I’m too big, you’ll get hurt. I-”

 

Her stomach gurgled. The noise it was making, the feeling... this was different than before. She felt nauseous. Her heart sank.

 

“Oh no, not here... not now...” she whispered. The contents of her gut had grown with her, and her stomach was *not* happy to be filled so much with candy. She was paying the price for her earlier sugar snack spree.

 

...But the city by her toes might be paying an even bigger price for it. She saw all those windows break when she just yelped earlier. What would happen to city if she... It was embarrassing enough to merely burp so much, alone in that room... but... that... here...

 

“Uh ma’am, Are you alright? Anyways listen, we need you to carefully stand up. We need to check the area around you for survivors.”

 

“I-I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” she said, still using the lowest voice she could.

 

“Ma’am, you are in the custody of this nation’s government. We will need you to comply. We’ll ascend with you to keep the conversation going, but we have troops on standby in case you are uncooperative here.”

 

Zhen gulped. The commander took it as a sign his intimidation worked; it did, but that was unrelated. In reality, she was trying to keep it all down a bit longer. Maybe if she went real slow...

 

The ground and her stomach groaned together: her stomach was louder. She stood up gradually, fighting through the sick feeling as she rose to her astounding full height. Clouds dissipated in her presence: either against her gargantuan body or from air currents that her titanic movements whipped up. The view of the city beneath was crystal clear.

 

The squad of aircraft caught back up to her face a few seconds later. She covered her private parts best she could, with one arm around her chest and another ‘downstairs’.

 

Zhen was swaying lightly. She felt dizzy, and the look on her face showed it. Another ominous gurgle.

 

*Urp*

 

A short puff of air escaped her mouth, nearly blowing them away. The same high-tech cabins that let them ascend 5 miles thankfully helped them resist it. That ‘micro’-belch of hers sounded wet. The entire city could hear the sickly noises her body was making. Her throat lurched.

 

*Hurk*

 

She gulped once again, buying a little more time.

 

One of the pilots figured it out and started to turn away, but he was far, far too late. Their helicopters were all in the path of it; the entire city was.

 

“M-M-Ma’am, turn your head to the side or something please!”, the commander pleaded.

 

Too late.

 

Zhen’s stomach wasn’t just upset: it was pissed. She felt it all rising up her throat; she knew she lost the battle this time.

 

*Blurp*

*Hyurk*

 

Her enormous body lurched forward.

 

*Blaaaargh*

 

--==--==--==--

 

At 5 miles tall, Zhen’s stomach could hold more than 7.5 million cubic meters of matter. The organ was filled near to the brim before she grew, and now its contents had been emptied all over the entire city.

 

The military delegation was completely gone. They were right in front of her lips when they swung upon and the torrent from hell was unleashed.

 

All the candy she ate made her puke a variety of darker colors. It was almost kaleidoscopic: a muted-hue, psychedelic spew.

 

Anything in the direct path of the vomit was toast from the weight of all that fluid. The rest of the city was hardly spared. Zhen’s arc was wide, and sprinkles from the retching reached all corners of the metropolis. It was the worst ‘rain’ they ever got.

 

Zhen wasn’t the best chewer back then, so literal home-sized clumps of gummies, peppermints, and licorice crushed the helpless masses and their edifices. Mushy, car-sized jellybeans were carried by the tide of sick as it fanned out from the impact zone to wash over the city.

 

Tremendous waves inundated even the fastest runners and the cleverest hiders. It burst through windows and got into locked cars. There was no escape; it was relentless.

 

One civilian got conked on the head by a bone of some kind. Seemed to be a skull, about twice as big as his was. Before he had time to ponder the implication, he was caught up in a roaring current and drowned.

 

The scent was that of acid and candy. Sickly sweet, it dominated the surrounding area and consumed the people’s senses of smell. Via it’s acidic nature, the fluid began to erode the city and everything in it as it came to rest.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Finally finished, Zhen looked down at the aftermath. Frozen at the shock of what she had just done, she didn’t move till the spew had fully settled. A thin film of it still coated a vast radius.

 

“S-Sorry!” she boomed.

 

Her thoughts were racing. ‘How embarrassing!’. She could imagine herself plastered over the news. Naked, giant, sick: all on TV and the internet for people to gawk at. She was never the type to throw up, and couldn’t remember the last time she did so in years. Now, she had destroyed an entire city with the gesture.

 

All those poor people. Was she some kind of monster now? How would she ever go back to normal? That machine was probably in tiny bits and pieces now, crushed with the rest of Fronka Industries...

 

Like before, Zhen began to talk herself out of it.

 

“Well, at least none of the puke got on myself.”

“What do I have to be embarrassed about anyways? They’re the ones who drowned in a woman’s barf. That must be kind of humiliating.”

“Can’t expect to get mad at someone for being sick: happens all the time to some people.”

“That commander was pretty rude anyways!”

“I feel much better now, so it was worth it.”

“There’s no shame in being naked. Not as though I have a choice. Besides, I look great!”

“I’m huge. Unstoppable... what am I even upset about, really?”

“I’m not a monster. No, if anything, I’m super-human! Nothing can stop me now!”

 

Zhen smiled, holding her chin high. Yeah, she could make this whole being-gigantic thing work. She turned around, left the mess behind her, and took some quaking steps into the distance.

 

Each footfall caused untold devastation to the land, but that wasn’t really her problem anymore. Walking naked across the country, she didn’t mind her steps at all in fact--save to enjoy the sensation of whatever fell underfoot. A forest here, a small town there... The titaness didn’t feel a hint of shame at all anymore: even as she let out a small burp.

 

She giggled.

 

Fin