- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eirika is the stunningly beautiful Princess of Renais and the main heroine of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. She can handle herself in battle with her trusty rapier, although she dislikes fighting. She is very kind, passionate, and cares for others, especially the ones precious to her. In your soon-to-be shrunken state, you could get a lot of sympathy from her... or not...

More info on Eirika: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Eirika

...


"...Ugh...why does my head hurt so much...?" you thought as you sat up for what felt like the first time in days.


You rubbed your head and looked down to see what hard surface you were laying on.


"Jeeze, no wonder my body hurts so much, I fell asleep on the ground! But...where am I, and how did I wind up out here?"


You looked upwards to what seemed to be a huge open field with large trees surrounding the area. All of a sudden the ground started to shake violently...


WHOOSH!!


A deafening sound charged past you and you quickly jumped out of the way to the best of your abilities. You took your hands off your ears and opened your eyes again to see what made that ear-shattering sound.


You saw men with swords on horses battling each other in the distance! You looked behind you to see even more battles raging in every direction! At first you thought this was all some kind of hyper-realistic lucid dream you were having, but you soon realized that it was all real, and you were a mere couple inches tall. Trapped in the middle of a dirty and bloodied battlefield, covered in mud, the hills and valleys created by footprints were too much for you to cross on your own. It felt as if at any moment a soldier or horse could step on you and kill you instantly.


All around you giant soldiers clad in heavy armor charged and swung at each other for blood. You couldn't believe your eyes! Sparks flew from clashing swords, shields clanged together with loud reverberation, and armored warriors riding pagusi flew at each other with lances.


"Gods be damned..." was all you could manage to let out. You had to get out of there, fast. As cool as it was to watch, you couldn't risk getting trampled by someone without them ever even knowing. What a way to go that would be...


As soon as your slow backing away turned into a full-on sprint, a giant crimson colored high heel boot stomped in front of you, blocking your path! Mud splashed around and on you from the heavy footfall. You were now covered by dirt from this person's footwear, making it even harder to spot you. You looked up to see a gigantic young woman, battling it out with another soldier nearby.


She was using a razor-sharp rapier as her weapon of choice and seemed very adept at doing so! You stared at her long, flowing blue hair and her deep blue eyes... They didn't seem to be filled with desperation and rage like the other soldiers you've seen. Her eyes were tinged with... sadness? Remorse? Either way it was kind of hard to tell from your height.


She was wearing what you thought wouldn't be the best battle armor, but being from a simple village in the countryside, you didn't have much experience with wartime attire. You quickly decide to hitch a ride and climb onto the front of her left boot, holding on for dear life while the battle raged on. You were nearly flung off multiple times in the chaos of the fight. The female warrior's steps almost felt like a dance instead of a struggle for survival. Not a single soldier could scratch her.


As she felled yet another foe, you thought it a good time to call up for her attention. But as you looked up, you saw something maybe you shouldn't have.


"Jeez, does she realize what she's doing wearing a skirt so short like that..." you mumble and look away. However, the hue of her panties was permanently etched into your mind already.


After what seemed like hours, the fighting stopped. You felt sick to your stomach from hanging onto this girl's boot the whole time. You loosened your tight grip on the leather and slid down closer to the toe section.


"Sigh... Well, another battle won, right?"


You quickly looked up to try and home in on your giantess savior currently speaking but were instead once again greeted to the girl's lacey light blue frills.


"Damnit, look away!"


You manage to tear your eyes away from the fancy panties, and just wait to listen to what she had to say.


"I just wish we didn't have to fight so much. Why should any more blood have to be shed for the sake of this terrible war?" the young woman said with a saddened voice.


"Is she talking to herself?" you thought.


You glance around and didn't see any people she could have been conversing with.


"Wow, this must really be weighing heavily on her..."


"At least the local villagers were all right..." the girl finished with a small sigh of relief.


If there was a village nearby, maybe you weren't as far away from home as you thought? As you continue to look around, the giantess speaks again, and her brief comment sends an ominous chill up your spine.


"What in the gods' names is that...?" you hear the young woman whisper, as if discovering some never-before-seen creature. As it turns out, that creature was you!


Uh oh, she's clearly looking right at you. Her eyes peered down past her modestly sized breasts and straight to the little bug clinging helplessly to her boot. The two of you stare into each other's eyes for a brief moment. Before you can even attempt to make a break for it, a giant hand grabs you by the back of your shirt, and you are lifted high into the air. Far past the girl's long red boots, faded yellow skirt, and golden breastplate. You were easily hundreds of feet off the ground!


The titanic hand turns slightly so you were now staring right into the giantess' face! As terrified as you were, you had to admit, she was even more beautiful up close. Her flowing blue hair that almost glowed in the light, her plush lips, her soft eyes that demanded respect yet seemed empathetic, and finally her cute as could be nose, she was quite literally a goddess to you. Her eyes opened wide with surprise and curiosity, and her mouth was agape, probably at the shock of finding a little man riding her boot, but it only served to make her look more pretty.


Hey, wait... You... you recognized her! She was Eirika, the much beloved princess of Renais who had fled her kingdom! You had seen wanted posters with a bounty on her and her brother's heads placed up around your town. But how'd you end up shrunken in her awe-inspiring presence?


You couldn't even think that over for a second as Princess Eirika's soft pink lips slowly parted and she began to speak...

Chapter End Notes:

Since this story originally comes from a "choose your path" style interactive, there will be branching paths from this point forward. First the chapter number (This is chapter 1, and next will be 2A or 2B depending on your choice). Hope you enjoy, feel free to comment or leave a review~