- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just to clarify, this is Kurapika as an 18 year old and as a male. This is a more homo-erotic sort of story so if that's not your thing then I'd probably just leave this story right now. 

He’d been at it all day, training himself to be completely prepared for when he’d take down the Phantom Troupe. While his determination had been as fiery as ever, even he knew that he has to call it a day when he’s been training for most of it. The slender blonde effeminate man plopped down on the ground near a large pool of water. The cool wind from the Earth felt great as he could feel it softly wisp past his medium length hair. Just simply sitting down and relaxing for a bit had helped him cool off both mentally and physically. He thought about the fun times he had with the guys, but particularly he kept thinking of Leorio. Tall, foolish, but still sweet somehow. He could feel his cheeks warming up just thinking about him. He didn’t quite understand why thinking about his friend in this way made him feel like this, but he discarded it for now. The cool wind made Kurapika think about finally taking his flats off. He looked around to be certain that no one else was around and kicked both of them off, allowing for his feet to finally have the chance to breathe today. 

Within the grass that surrounded Kurapika, there was a small little pixie walking through the grass. He was of a small and effeminate stature, and could feel the nice cool wind peak through the grass and blow through his short black frizzy hair. He heard a loud thud and felt the earth shake. When he looked around to find where the source of the sound came from, he noticed a large person sitting just 20 meters away from him. He saw that this person had medium length blonde hair, cut in a rather feminine sort of style and was curious about this person. He didn’t want to alert the giant person of his presence so he continued to venture through the grass to get a better look at him. To the pixies surprise, it was a guy. He definitely still had a rather feminine facial structure, but he could sense that it was a guy. Not just any guy though, a rather pretty one. It made the pixies heart skip a beat when he saw his beautiful face. Suddenly two loud thuds were heard and the Earth shook around him once again. It startled him as he was hypnotically entranced by the feminine face of this man and looked around to find out the source of this sound. When he looked the other way, he noticed now that this effeminate man is now barefoot and has kicked his flats off. Allowing his large pale feet to breathe. They looked so pretty and well taken care of considering they were the feet of a man. 

 

It felt so nice for Kurapika to finally be barefoot for the first time in hours. He had such a long day of intensive training and even he could understand the need to relax. He slowly flexed his toes rhythmically with each other, allowing the cool wind to kiss his feet as he sat there daydreaming. He felt like he could feel something that was in between his toes. Kurapika leaned himself closer to his foot with his finger and rubbed in between his toes. It was toejam that had accumulated during his training. He looked at the small dark soft blob of fabric and sweat that rested on his finger. He slowly brought it up to his nose to take a whiff of it out of morbid curiosity. Kurapika was immediately met with a strong cheesy sweaty foot smell that assaulted his nose. He immediately flicked the speck of toejam off his finger and made a disgusted face. Since the toejam that had been resting in between his toes had smelled that bad, he was hesitant and curious to find out how bad his feet smelled. Kurapika gulped in anticipation. He slowly brought his right foot closer to his face. He could see that the soles of his feet had a more yellowish-orange sort of tinge to them. Wincing at the sight, he pushed his hot foot right into his face, getting a deep whiff of that pungent foot odor and gagged at the smell. “God my feet reek” he said to himself. Without hesitation he placed both of his feet right into the water in front of him.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey so I'm back everyone! And I know it's been a while. So for those wondering, yes I do intend to finish the Evangelion GTS story still. I have it mostly figured out, I'm aiming to get it done before the summer is over. In the mean time, I wanted to write this shorter GT story. But if it's not your thing don't worry. I have a whole new GTS story that I have all figured out and am excited to share with you all! 

As always, let me know what you guys think!

https://www.strawpoll.me/20567833