- Text Size +

“This is it” I thought to myself, Today I had just finished an interview with one of my most admired star’s, Hansika one of the newest star’s around had already racked up a few hits and was on a climb to success. 

 

I had started admiring her after watching her debut film, I started to follow her on every social media that had her page, in months I had become a fan. 

 

Today I have a unique opportunity, somehow I had acquired access to Hansika’s vanity van. I quietly made my way out of the studio and then started to go towards the parking area just opposite of the road. 

 

As I approached her van I flashed my badge and the driver opened up the Van. I got in and started to explore. 

 

The van had everything an actress needed a galley where she kept some snacks and wines, just after that was a small shower and a toilet area, as I proceeded further towards the back I noticed that behind the toilet area was a dressing table and right at the back was a L shaped sofa with a small floating TV. 

 

I knew I didn’t have much time, so I took out my phone and started to take pictures of the van’s interior.

 

Just as then I heard someone approaching. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and then went towards the dressing table. since the center of the dressing table was empty i turned and tried to sit on it. making sure that nothing is disturbed I settled on the dressing table and then reached for my watch. 

 

My smart watch wasn’t just a normal smart watch, It was gift from someone special and had one unique feature, When turning the dial and tapping on the screen i could change my size based on the setting.

 

As the footsteps came closer, I turned the dial to shrink without thinking and tapped the screen.  There was bright light for a second or less then my surroundings had completely changed.  I was shrunk, what better way to hide than to simply reduce yourself to tiny proportions and be secure in obscurity. 

 

I noticed that everything was a bit bigger for my usual shrunken size. I looked at my smart watch, “185” was displayed on its screen. I ran the calculations in my head and realised that the watch had shrunk me to a size of 1 centimetre. which meant that a 30 ml perfume was at-least ten times bigger than me.

 

Everything around me was massive, even though I had reduced myself in many situations before but never this small, before today I had only reduced myself to about a few inches. The various bottles on the table looked like tall houses to me.

 

Instead of focusing on my surroundings I tried to think what would have gotten wrong just as then there was a slight tremor then I heard a thunder like sound, I turned around and noticed that Hansika had come into the van.

 

From my point of view she looked massive, taller and bigger than any building I had ever seen. Hansika was talking to her manager tell him to not to disturb her.

 

“Good” I thought to myself. now with no one coming and Hansika thinking that she’s alone here I could get close. The mere thought of being in front of her at my minuscule size started to make me feel a bit turned on. 

 

 

 

I kept looking at the Titanic beauty as she talked with her manager. then I felt more slight tremors, I figured that the manager was leaving then Hansika followed him. I then carefully approached the edge of the table and noticed that Hansika had gone up to the door and locked it then started to come back. 

 

I then made my way towards the giant bottles and stood behind one of then, I saw Hansika approach the dressing table, then bent down.

 

For a moment I felt as if she knew I was and was getting close to expose me but instead she reached for a seat under the desk. I took a sigh of relief, Hansika then sat down on the seat  and then started to take of the jewellery on her hands, I watched as she loosened a ring and then her hand sett it near me. Trying not to be seen I approached the ring, It was as big enough to fit a city car.

 

I looked back at Hansika as she stood up. Then she turned around and pressed a button on the panel behind her. then all the windows started lower shades completely cutting off all light from outside Then the cabin lights increased, Now the cabin was well lit. 

 

Hansika then turned back and then started to take her clothes off. This is everything I wanted, I watched as she took her top off revealing a nice hot pink Bra, then she reached for her pants and unbuttoned them then they came off as well revealing matching hot pink panties. By now my dick as hard as rock and was throbbing. 

 

Hansika then reached for her bra strap and took off her bra revealing her giant hot air ballon sized breasts.  At this point I didn’t want to restrain myself and just wanted to jump on her. then she reached for her panties and then took them off as well.

 

I tried very hard to control myself but every time i would just be in awe of the titanic naked woman in front of my, I just wanted to pause this moment forever. 

 

Then Hansika came towards the dressing table then “BAM” her hand just came down in front of me missing me by a few inches according to me. Hansika had leaned over to get close to the mirror. from my point of view she just hovered above me with her massive breasts dangling above me. 

 

An Idea clicked in my mind. I approached her bus sized finger then just clung to it thinking that she might not notice, Which is exactly what happened. She started to return to her normal posture, her hand lifted in the air taking me with it. I clung to finger to the best of my ability making sure that wouldn’t notice me.

 

Hansika turned and then pressed a button on the panel behind her and then the L shaped sofa at the rear started to transform into a bed. once the transformation was complete Hansika reached for the bed and sat down.

 

As her hand hovered above the bed I noticed that it was coming down too fast just as the hand was about to hit the bed I let go of her finger. I landed on the bed without any injuries but the fall had put me just beneath one of her fingers, with imminent death before my eyes I just waited for the hand to land.

 

“BAM” her hand had landed but to my miraculously it had missed me, from my position I was between her pinky and ring finger. I looked up and hansika had still not noticed me. I started to walk away from her hand. after all I didn’t want to be thrown into the air just because she had turned.

 

I kept walking on the endless mattress, once I was convinced that i was at a safe distance I stopped and turned around, Hansika was on her phone most probably checking her social media.

 

I sat down to catch  some breath from my point of view the view was exciting in a horny soft of way. I just sat there thinking of all the things I could do in present situation.

 

Maybe I could get into one of ear’s and give her some ideas, or perhaps I could just lie on her massive soft lips, or even I could just get into her giant cunt and explore her from the inside. 

 

My day dreams were interrupted when she started to move. Hansika just simply lay down on the bed using one of the cushions as a pillow. Within a few moments she had drifted to sleep.

 

Looking at the colossal naked beauty I couldn’t hold my self, the urge was uncontrollable. I got up and started to started to take my clothes off.

 

I had my clothes off faster than ever but I had my smart watch on me just be sure to have a way to return to normal in an emergency. I then approached Hansika’s titanic body, I came close to her hand and gently poked my dick on the side of her pinky. 

 

As I pressed harder into her finger it released a wave of satisfaction. I then pressed my hand on the top of her finger then lifted myself up onto the finger. Once up on her log like finger I started to walk on it trying to make my way upto her body. 

 

As i reached the center of the top of her hand I stopped and looked around, her hand extended at least 10 times of my height in every direction. I continued to walk.

 

It took me some time to reach her shoulder. As I reached her shoulder she started to shift her side. before I could move her body beneath my feet gave way causing me to fall on the mattress. 

 

The softness of the mattress helped to break my fall I was upside down when I landed. I turned around and noticed that she hadn’t finished moving now one her massive breast was heading towards me at an immense speed. her breast landed on my pinning me down.

 

I was trapped in perhaps one of the most softest prison with the world. it was an indescribable feeling I was having being pinned down by a breast. I tried to move my body and noticed that the skin above me started to harden.

 

Oh my I was under her nipple it must have been almost as big as me in diameter. with every move I made her nipple became harder. 

 

I had an idea to free myself, I some how got my hand to my dick and started to move it around in a circular movement. My plan started to work her nipple was getting harder and bigger. The one thing I didn’t take into account was the level of my arousment. Then suddenly I felt he pressure lessen, she must have started to move.

 

As Hansika started to turn her breast lifted up and took me with it. Oh no the sweat from my body had stuck me to her breasts. I felt nauseated from the rapid movement, I then turned my head and noticed that her hand was coming towards me.

 

Her giant finger crashed into me and started to rub me against her nipple. She was aroused too. Her massive fingers kept rubbing me in a circular motion. I just closed my eyes to avoid getting more nauseous a few seconds later I felt that I was slipping away. 

 

As I opened my eyes I noticed that she had made a gap in her fingers while rubbing. I tried to turn and in one quick motion I was ejected through the gap. 

 

I landed between her breasts, I tried to get up but my legs felt as if they were filled with jelly and my head was still spinning, I lay down where I was.

 

I must have passed out because when I woke Hansika was sleeping straight on her back. I tried to get up and noticed that I was better only a slight tingling had remained in my feet. I was facing towards her feet and from my point of view she body looked like a dessert of soft skin. I ignored the feeling in my feet, turned around and started to move towards her neck. 

 

It was a stable walk at first but as I moved closer to her chin it was becoming a steep climb. I didn’t have any rock climbing experience yet I continued. As the reached the near vertical part of the climb I had noticed the small hair follicles were all over her neck. I grabbed her hair and started to climb using them as ropes. 

 

Finally I was on her chin I took a few steps forward to made I wouldn’t fall off. I then approached her lips. Then I just jumped at them. I landed on her lower lip, It was taller  than me much much wider. I lay on her lip and started to kiss it. My arousment level was as high as the sky, I felt that if I continued I just might leak my liquid out. 

 

Just as then Hansika started to shift again. Oh No Not Again I thought to my self. Again the world started to spin as she changed her position. After the ordeal was over I noticed that I was on the cushion she was using as a pillow then I noticed that her head came down at me.

 

As she rested her head I noticed that I was in a similar position as before she had turned. I was on the cushion and her lips were on me. This time my position was such that my dick was pressed against her lower lip and was still erected. I slowly moved my hips causing my dick to rub on her lips. 

 

The movement was exciting me faster and faster, as a result I automatically started to kiss her upper lip. After a few vigorous moments I finally leaked my love juice on her lower lip. It felt as if I had leaked enough juice for at least 3 sessions but I looked smaller than a drop in compared to her lips. With my arousment under control, I just lay under lips.

 

After a few moments she started to turn again. This was my chance, before she could keep her head back I tried to get off the cushion. I had almost reached the edge of the cushion as her head crashed into it causing me to lose my balance and fall to the mattress below. 

 

I got up then proceeded towards my clothing. As I reached my clothes I turned and looked at the giantess. I knew that it was time for me to go but I didn’t want to lose her as I knew I would never get this kind of a chance ever. 

 

A devilish idea came to my mind but I had to act quickly. I got into my clothes as fast as I could then I went towards Hansika. As I reached her legs I noticed that her left leg was hanging down.

 

I climbed up her leg and started to make my way of the bed. After a quick ride down to her ankle I slid down the side on to her sandal. Then I quickly got down from it. From my pot of view her high heel as tall as 6 storey building. 

 

I shrugged off the size comparison in my head and started to go towards toilet area of the van. I reached towards the center of the walkway just outside the toilet area, once I had maintained an equal distance from all sides I reached for my smart watch and turned the dial in an opposite side until it gave a firm click then I tapped the screen.

 

In an instant I was back to normal size, things that were so huge seem smaller. It took me a second for me adjust. Then I looked at hansika, She was still asleep unaware of what all had transpired.

 

I reached down into pant’s pocked a took my cell phone out. As I got my phone I turned it around to reveal a stylus stored in the back cover. I took the stylus out. 

 

Just like my watch this stylus had size changing abilities as well. I pointed the stylus at Hansika and turned its handle. A electric beam emitted from the tip and struck Hansika. 

 

In an instant Hansika had shrunk. Now she was only a few inches in size. I approached the bed to get a closer look. She looked so cute in her tiny form. My dick started to throb again. 

 

I reached down and picked her up in my fist. Her tiny body felt soft in my hand. Her tiny breasts were pressed against my palm. it was hard to believe that these were the same breasts that nearly squished me a few moments. 

 

I came back to my senses then placed Hansika in my coat’s inner pocket and zipped it three forth of the way. Then I reached for Hansika’s phone and then used my phone to copy all the data from it then rendered it useless. I tossed the phone on the bed and then made my way towards the door.

 

I peeked outside and noticed that there was no one around. I unlocked the door and got out. As I got out I shut the door and used my phone to lock it again to make it look like as if it was locked from inside. 

 

I returned back to the studio and was greeted by my cameraman. He asked me where I had been and claimed that he was searching for me for hours. I told him that I was on a personal call. Then he told me that the interview would go live in a few days then started to proceed towards another room.

 

As he left I had noticed that he had left his camera behind. I took out my phone and erased the data from it’s memory. Now there was no confirmed evidence of my being here. 

 

I walked out of the building casually and proceeded towards my car. As I got in I noticed that Hansika was awake and was squirming. I ignored her and started to drive out of the area.

 

For the next few weeks news of Hansika’s disappearance kept on coming, then it turned into conspiracy theories the next one more bizarre than the last.

 

Meanwhile in those weeks I had convinced Hansika that this was her life now and by the end of the month she was completely convinced, no longer she tried to get out or get normal. We even started to have tiny sized love sessions together. Now I had Hansika completely for myself and in the way I wanted and she was just as happy about it.

 

 

The end.