- Text Size +

Cassandra had approached her destination, a plush green country side with openness all around. Cassie always felt comfortable at the countryside, she always took a stroll during mid-day just after lunch. 

 

Cassie started her walk from the side nearest to the town. She continued to walk around in her normal flow, Cassie approached her usual tree and started to settle. The tree was in the near center of an open area. though there were people nearby but this spot always seemed as if it was reserved for her. 

 

Cassie took off her sandals and placed her belonging next to them then started to walk around the tree. She felt the warm & soft grass under her feet, feeling every blade of glass as it softly tickled her soles. 

 

After a while she returned back to her belongings and sat down, she rested her back on the tree then reached into her purse and pulled out a small book. A pocket novel which Cassie read during her time here under the tree.

 

About an hour later Cassie had read about two more chapters of her book and started to feel sleepy. She kept her book back in the purse and started to doze off.

 

Sleep here was also normal for her, every second day she would just make her self comfortable and sleep for an hour or two.

 

Cassie had been asleep for about an hour or so when suddenly she started to hear some unusual sounds around her. The sounds had lightened her sleep, then she felt a thud as if she had experienced an earthquake.

 

She opened her eyes and noticed that her surroundings had changed. she was still at the countryside but it felt unusual like as if everything was familiar but different.

 

She looked around and was shocked. Cassie was still at the countryside but she was huge. She still had her clothes on, it was astonishing that everything she was wearing was exactly as it was.

 

She got up and nearly fell because of disorientation but somehow managed to balance herself then she noticed her surroundings more closely. from her new height far more than what she used to when she was normal. 

 

The town she came from looked so small and closer. The tree where she rested was now coming upto her ankles. the items she had brought with her had been squished flat. everything else was tiny, the people around the countryside ran in terror. the people looked like ants as compared to her. Her heart started to pound faster.

 

“Please stop” She boomed. Her voice boomed like thunder coming from clouds, the people froze in place and started to cover their ears from the deafening voice. She covered her mouth as she realised how booming her voice must have been. 

 

Just as then a car approached her feet and stopped. the car was about one third the length of her middle finger. Cassie reached down and gently plucked the car between her thumb and forefinger. The car felt weightless, she gently brought her car upto her face.

 

The man inside the car was terrified. She brought the car upto eye level and looked inside. then a helicopter approached Cassie’s face.

 

“Ma’am please put down the car” said a man with a mega phone. She just nodded and kept the car down and while standing up the helicopter maneuvered itself to get out of the way but then the helicopter’s rear fan tangled with her hair.

 

Cassie reached for her helicopter and tried to release it by a gentle pull. Her pull was so strong that it ripped the helicopter in half causing the pilot and announcer to fall. She reached for the ground and caught both men, however due to the fall one of the men fell who on her palm went splat on impact the other man was saved.

 

After settling the man on the ground Cassie decided to go towards the town. The town was only a few blocks wide and about ten blocks long and had all the modern amenities.

 

Cassie approached town and looked at the now model sized town. it was as if her entire town was some how reduced to a size of her bedroom. She stepped into town carefully to make sure she had squished someone or some building but the fact was that even she did she wouldn’t know as everything was so small.

 

She cautiously approached the park in middle of town.

 

“I’m going to sit now, so please clear the park” She said softly. then Cassie amusingly watched as everyone cleared the park. it was if she was watching ants emptying their colonies. after the park was clear she sat down and started to compare herself to everything around her. 

 

the tallest building in town was the clock tower across the street and even her sitting position it didn’t even reach the bottom of her breasts, all other buildings were smaller. 

 

After looking at the building and other constructs around her she estimated her full height near 1000 ft. she looked at the bus passing by and was almost as long as her index finger.

 

Cassie stood up and from here she could see the the hills behind the town, then she spotted her home. She started to walk towards her home building to get a better view. 

 

As she approached her home building she tried to get closer. Cassie reached with her finger to open the minute window on the first floor to see inside. just as then she was distracted by a passing vehicle. Due to that she pressed on the building with more force that the building could withstand causing it demolish completely. nothing was left of the building except rubble and debris. Cassie withdrew her finger and stood up. 

 

Just as she got up she felt her throat getting dry. At her size a bottle of water wouldn’t be enough to quench her thirst. she spotted a lake behind the hills.

 

Cassie started to walk towards it and had traversed the distance in about a few minutes. It would have taken a normal person at least an hour or more to get here. 

 

Cassie approached the lake and then bent down and started to drink by taking the water into her palms. She must have had enough water in her palms to fill at least 3 or 4 water tankers. she gulped down the water as if it was just a few sips. 

 

After drinking to her fulfilment she got up and walked up to an open area near the lake. She scanned to make sure that no one was near, then got down and lay on the ground. within moments she started to feel her eyelids getting heavy and started to sleep. 

 

When Cassie woke up about a dozen military helicopters hovered above her. As she started to stand up the helicopters gave way for her to stand up. Each helicopter was no bigger than her fingers.

 

“Ma’am Please follow us” said a man from one of the helicopters. “Why” she asked  softly, “You are a danger to people nearby” replied the man. “I’m not going anywhere” she replied. “I thought you might say that” said the man.

 

Then the helicopters started to take an attack formation. Cassie just waved her hand as if she way making flies go away. Due to the motion some of the helicopters crashed into the her hand and she barely felt it.

 

The remaining helicopters backed up and then started to fire their guns at her. The rounds just bounced off her making her feel amused. Cassie then blew a mouth full of air at the helicopters causing some of them spin out of control. by now only one helicopter had remained.

 

The helicopter backed up a bit more and started to arm its underwing rockets. “Please come quietly” said the man, Cassie just reached for the helicopter and grabbed it between her forefinger and thumb and started to shake it. 

 

One of the rocket’s fired and missed her by a few feet. She then released the helicopter then in quick motion grabbed it like as if she was trapping a fly then Cassie brought her fist close to her mouth then sucked all the air in it. then people inside the helicopter couldn’t hold on as her suck overpowered them. In an instant both the pilot and gunner where sucked into Cassie’s huge mouth.

 

Then She crushed the helicopter and let go of the remains. Just as then a group of military vehicles came towards her and stopped a few feet away. 

 

Cassie bent down and looked at them as if they were toys then she got up. Just as then some of the vehicles started to fire their machine guns. She amusingly watched as the military vehicles kept firing. She knew they wouldn’t hurt her so she let them continue. After the vehicles stopped firing She raised a foot and stepped on the vehicles. The vehicles were crushed like insects. She then raised her foot only to see the vehicles flattened by her massive sole. The people who weren’t crushed ran in separate directions. 

 

After a while a large plane approached near her. The plane was bigger in comparison to the helicopters and found vehicles, almost twice as long as the helicopter’s before. “Stand down or we will be forced to use more deadly force” said a voice from the plane.

 

Cassie reached for the plane and flicked its rear. The plane turned a bit then hovered back into place. 

 

“If you do not stand down, I’ll order to fire our nuclear missiles on you, Surely they will kill you, But dead or alive you are coming with us” said the voice from inside the plane.

 

Cassie got a bit angry then reached towards the plane and grabbed its body in her grasp. “Your Dead” said the voice, Then Cassie applied pressure in her grip causing the plane’s body to get crushed. 

 

As she released the plane it fell uncontrollably and crashed into her cleavage. 

 

Cassie watched as the survivors tried to get away. Then She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together squishing everyone and everything in her cleavage.

 

After a few minutes Cassie heard a hissing sound. She turned around and noticed a large missile coming towards her. She knew this was one of the Nuclear missile. She felt scared but also felt that she would survive. 

 

Cassie closed her eyes in anticipation of the missile hitting her. Sound started to get closer she knew that anytime now but then suddenly the sound stopped. 

 

Cassie opened her eyes and couldn’t believe her eyes. The missile hovered right next to her pointing towards her head. The missile’s engine was on but it wasn’t moving not even rolling. It was as if the missile was paused in place. 

 

Cassie took a step back and turned only to see that a part of the view blurred then opened up like a door of an elevator. Then a figure came in from the other side of the door. 

 

She was astonished to see someone else as big as her. As the figure came closer into focus she observed that the person was a woman in a black spy like dress.

 

“Please come with me” said the woman, “Why” asked Cassie. “Commander’s order’s” replied the woman.

 

Cassie started to get a bit confused but still proceeded with her. As she passed through the door she was in a dark corridor, The doors closed behind her then both started to walk down the corridor. 

 

 After a few minutes of walking they approached a door and then it opened. Inside was an office with a man sitting behind a desk. 

 

Both women came in, “Subject 14, Sir” said the woman. “Please Cassandra, Come sit” said the commander. 

 

Cassie came upto the desk and sat one of the chairs. “What is going on here” asked Cassie angrily. “I understand you are angry and confused,  however if you calm down, all your questions will be answered” explained the commander.

 

“What did you do to me” asked Cassie, “Nothing, for the past 3 hours you were in a highly advanced holographic simulation” said the commander. 

 

“Holographic simulation” she asked, “You mean I wasn’t a 1000 ft giant” she added.

 

“You a giant or the entire world shrunken both are same thing, but yes you are normal sized” said the commander.

 

“I find it difficult to believe it” said Cassie. “how else do you explain not being hurt by the rounds fired by the helicopters and ground vehicles” asked the commander, “the rounds may not have hurt you it could have damaged you or your clothing the very least” added the commander. 

 

“I guess the next question would be, why did you do all this” asked Cassie. “This organisation has one role, to test civilians in unique situations and then study their reactions.” explained the commander 

 

“and why me” she asked. “the choice to choose you was totally random.” said the commander. 

 

The another man came towards the table and whispered something to the Commander in his ear. 

 

“now if you excuse me, I have much to analyse” said the Commander, “An escort will make sure that you get home safely” said the commander.

 

Then a man came towards Cassie and then both started to proceed out of the room. 

 

Next Morning Cassie woke up in her room with a splitting headache as if she had an hangover. She reached for her head and tried to remember what happened the previous day but wasn’t able to remember anything. She just thought that her headache was due to her late night drinking. 

 

Cassie then tried to ignore her headache and started to go towards the washroom. She had forgotten all her memories of her titanic day and started to go about her business like nothing major had happened.

 

The end.