- Text Size +

In sweltering shadows that could occupy the space between a planet and moon, the misty purple planet had been quaking with every breath. The time that it had taken for them to separate the previous, pink world into little pieces, and suck it down off each other hungrily, they'd already hastily accelerated space programs to escape; prayed that they'd roll a little further down the floor tiles; and clung onto hope that the gripping hands would keep rubbing and caressing each other's faces for one more moment, rather than gravitating towards their own old society.

And yet, like all humans, the sweltering heat of pheromones was overwhelming. Even those with the cleanest minds, knowing they were teetering on the verge of being made into a candy (or worse), could barely focus in the growing humidity. The mists that already coated the world only grew stronger and stronger, brewing storm clouds providing small peeks of the lewd forms exhibiting themselves before the populace.

Yuri's hands traced around the quickly-fading marks of kisses on the squirming, rosy masses, where remains of a whole planet rested. The wetness stuck to her hands, while she descended to the well-build hipbones. "If we're going to... see this through, then..." She had trouble keeping her smile still. "It would be... very improper for you to... get these panties all soaked. This lovely, cute underwear...!"

"Y-you... You really are thirsty, you know?" Natsuki grinned back, trying to ignore the bounding chest upon her. "The deal was - I came - came - to learn from you!" Pushing the arms off, and gripping teasingly at the waistband, she started unveiling some of her Mound of Venus - body pulsing and throbbing with mixed terror, shame, and anticipation. "If you want a show from me... you'd better ask for it, and maybe I'll feel generous!"

With almost canine panting, the purple hair fell to the floor in sudden prostration; looking up to her shocked friend between bows. "Please... Please, Natsuki, let me see your everything! I'll - give you any fragrances you need, any knives for cooking! I'll - I'll read your poems a hundred times, and listen to your advice... My, my glorious, beautiful queen... I'll do anything to see you smiling more!" Even submissive language like this aroused earthquakes, every low bow making the ancient soils shake nearby.

With her feet rising up, mouth shut with the edges down in a tight "^" shape, she sighed - tugging the cloth loose. "Hng. If... if you don't like it, then... it's your fault, dummy Yuri!"

And before three lilac orbs - two glistening eyes and one panicking planet - the full extent of her vagina peeked out. It was already dabbed with oceans of humid, sloshing dew; a deluge rivaling the first Mesopotamian flood narratives. Between clouds, between legs spreading as the last layer of clothing peeled off them, were pearly, puffy gates.

For a moment, amid chaos in the tiny settlements below, nothing but silence between the titanic poets. Finally, Yuri spoke: "It's... You're absolutely beautiful."

"Stop lying!" Shaking, twitching, and looking away, Natsuki gripped her ankles tightly. "It's really freaky when you - when a woman with a mature and sexy figure calls me that!"

Swallowing hard, and clutching close to her chest, she shook her head. "I... I, this whole time... really didn't want to hurt you. I just wished you'd be comfortable as yourself, making those cute faces and sounds. But now that I see it..." With nothing but a casual flick, she scooped the massive planet up; and sent it traveling in slow, steady orbits near the clitoral hood. The steaming, wiggling reaction practically melted concrete streets. "...It really is a breathtaking vagina."

"Don't say stuff like that! Argh, it's so squishy and gooey--! Your words, that planet--!" Her hands shook before the planet, only barely swatting it away... before bringing the hand back to guide it around, stroking her friend's own organ in sync with the jolting, rotating massage. "If you said those kinds of things around my place... around the club room, even--! They'd kick you out!"

Hugging her close, Yuri swallowed her gasp. "I'll say it from... the rooftop if need be... It's crass, but... Never seen... hah, so puffy and plush..." She ground the planet slower, in longer strokes - inhaling a moan as it escaped her partner's lips. "Every one... so deep... filled with nectar..."

Natsuki's eruptions jolted the populace, while she rose up. "You're gonna... take responsibility for all those words, you - suck-up! You big, caring... conceited... juicy... edgy... friendly... stupid, stupid, stupid!"

*SGWRSH-*

A sudden leap, and Natsuki rolled atop Yuri. Her vagina pressed in, suckling hungrily at Yuri's deep trench - and jamming the whole planet within. The lower lips slurped it up like a snack. If it weren't for the strong lights amid the world, billions would be bathed in darkness, only able to register famished pants and quivering tremors; as it was, they could see small bits of the drooling muscle contorting around them, an expansive web of meaty rose enveloping all of their reality. It teetered over a mountainous stretch of uneven, fleshy floor... Only for gravity to shift in a thrust, and knock them to another part.

"No way..." She panted, gripping the bare tits like handles. "...No way you get to be the only one saying all these dirty things! This shy girl that I look up to - she should hear about how warm and cozy she is!" She snuggled deep into the hold, the force on her stomach pushing the realm around between them. "How lucky everyone is to be in the same room as her, hearing her voice!" Thrusting deeper, and pushing her cheeks into the stomach of her friend, she continued: "How lucky my mini planet is to be her lower lips' midday snack!"

With her smooth body cushioning the smaller woman atop her, and her slick vagina folds cushioning the rest of the room's civilization, Yuri went red. "I... I can't... hah... Natsuki, this feels..." Her deep panting rocked the world, the folding and unfolding of her legs transferring the barely-shielded realm from one wrinkle to the other. All screams or prayers were swallowed in slurping noises. With controlled strokes, she managed to slowly roll the sphere around - and towards the suckling vagina of her lover. "...you... haven't done this... masturbating... sex thing... very often, have you...?"

"Wh-what kind of dirty talk is that?" Pounding harder, making the long legs spread and wiggle in joy, the young woman's smaller frame was still imposing from above, with the sheer energy she put into her thrusts. Bits of fluid gushed over the world, rocked with every syllable, every dizzyingly fast motion, every bit of shared bodily heat that spread out across the two. "It's - it's bad enough that you critique my poetry... gnnh... You're gonna critique my sex skills, right here? What did you expect, moron, I never get any private time at home! Dummy!" On the last word, she slammed her narrow backside down, rocketing the slippery, soaked realm back towards her friend with the fury of a hundred cannon shots. Leaks began to form in the planet's barricade - pools of juices raining down, and the growing smell of flesh rubbing against flesh getting more powerful.

She yelped out, fingers extending to grip the girl atop her. "Aaahn! N-no! Noooh..." At that shout, Natsuki instantly froze in place, pulling away - a strand of gooey juice stuck between the two. With pleading eyes, gasping as the pressure paused, the taller behemoth stroked her soaking fingers down, bringing the gates back together, and brushing with greater strength herself. "I, I mean, no, don't get... the wrong idea. You feel... delicious, but also, so hungry, the, the same kind that I had... moving so quickly, as if... as if this is your last moment with me..." With her heartbeat increasing to a deafening roar, even the people coated in darkness could feel every bounce of her bosom as it brushed into the flatter chest before her, matching the intensity quickly. "It's not, Natsuki..."

Their whole bodies moved, quaking, shivering and scorching, while the barriers snapped. People fell asunder, split to the winds.

"Th-there'll be more planets! And I, ahhhn, I don't want this to be our only time! I want..." She winced, feeling the planet pierce deep into her. "I want you to relax, and relieve yourself, and rest on me, as long as you want, as many times as you want! If, if you'll have me---!"

With her eyes shut, hands and fingers curling up, the intense moaning and sucking inside of Natsuki came to a boiling point. With half the world between her thighs, she dragged her lower lips to Yuri's - and her upper lips, too, stopping her with a kiss. "Y-you're an... you're an even more gigantic dummy than I thought! Duh, of... mmmh... of course I'm gonna take you! Don't treat it like we're doing each other... ngh... some kind of favor-!" The sloshing noises echoing across the planet, her hips' quick thrusts became meaningful, measured, and still created fissures across the soil. "Yuri, you've got loads of stuff to unload... and we've both got years of lost time to catch up on... I, I already... I already accepted you since the day we met, so - so quit your drama, quit your stuttering, and... just take me, already, Yuri!"

"Natsuki, p-p-please--!"

"--Yuri, I wanna-- I'm gonna--!"

The floodgates burst in a simultaneous slurp, thundering juices shooting in sloshing tsunamis from every side. It not only wiped countries out in suffocating wetness; the sheer intensity of emotion finally loosened pierced deep into the flimsy mantle of the purple planet, shooting deep into its core. Ancient volcanoes rose as the tectonic plates quaked and scattered from the surrounding strength of pussy muscles; and as the humid output continued, they began leaking and erupting with the girls' melting love juices. The explosive strength of the overflowing waters buried much of the surrounding civilization, but there were enough survivors to witness as the deep, boiling heart of the world broke apart. It shattered into thousands of pieces, the sheer power sending every realm rocketing out in both of the soaked openings; separated into clumps that sunk into the undulating, dripping walls, pink and purple in unison.

They lay on the floor, close to each other, multiple orgasms and warm breaths continuing, holding hands closely.

Yuri happily drew across her girlfriend's bare stomach, brushing it. "Mmhn... that was... the best. More phenomenal... than any, any planet... before."

Nodding, Natsuki brushed her girlfriend's sloping shoulders. "Heheh, quenched my thirst way more than that tea you were gonna get."

"Tea?..." Her face went pale. "...Oh, Monika and the others are still waiting... H-how long were we..."

Teeth clenched, the shorter girl rushed to put her clothes back on. "Gah! She was - I was supposed to check on you! Why didn't you say that earlier, you-!"

----

The Literature Club's president tapped her finger to her chin. "Ahahah, it took longer than I expected. When this story started, DDLC Plus wasn't announced; now, the facts about our backstories from that might render this tale completely moot." She adjusted her bow, and let out a sigh. "I really wanted to see how they would treat tiny people. But it feels like they ignored it all to make love with one another. I feel like the writer should apologize for that!"

"Then again, as others on the story's original site, and off-site, have pointed out... we've all been altered from our 'original' selves, to make the gears of this fetish move faster. I can't honestly tell if that's what the 'real' Natsuki and Yuri would do with each other... or even if I, myself, would truly indulge my curiosity this way, without those changes. How much can we be bent and forced in new shapes, while still staying recognizable? Still, I like to think that's all it takes. One small change, and we can learn so many more truths about one another. To me, long as I'm learning more about you, and the other members of my club, that's what really makes this place wonderful."

Sayori, with a small band-aid on her head, balanced her world on her nose, bopping it up and down and clapping her hands. "Orf, orf! Look at me, Protag, I'm a seal!"

Rushing back in, Yuri and Natsuki nearly broke through the door; clothes in a mess, panting, both with a strange smell between them.

"I - I'm so sorry, but the tea, it--"

"I tried to pull her back, but she kept-!"

Protag blinked at them from his seat. "Oh, you're already back? That was quick." He pointed to Sayori. "Her bump doesn't seem to be that bad - more of a surprise than anything. Are you both okay?"

Stepping in closer, Natsuki - gently covering herself up - seemed red-faced. "Are-are you making fun of us! We were out there, for like... like..."

Yuri shook her head, pulling her friend back. "N-nothing... of note. We just... had a lot... we wanted to discuss about... each other's... talents." She looked at the clock. "D-did we really...? it felt as if..."

"Okay, everyone!" Practically sliding in, Monika's ponytail bobbed. "There's still time before the day's over, so I want you all to take advantage of it. And if any of you need any extra tools, let me know!"

With a cross of her arms, Natsuki smiled. "Yeah, sure - but who cares about the clock? I'm definitely gonna take a bit of this club home with me today."

Nodding quickly, a hand to her chest, Yuri shut her eyes. "I know I'll be... keeping some of it... for life."

In the box, many more planets appeared - pink, purple, waiting patiently.

Chapter End Notes:

Whelp, that's it. I had plans for some other routes, but the "main" ending with the fewest twists was always gonna be like this, and the other routes' concepts are probably better suited to other stories.

Sorry for shafting Sayori there, I should do something special for her later. I also do want to expand on Monika's implications in something else. But for now, I'm happy I got this finished, and I'll be spending time on some other projects. Happy Pride Month, Happy DDLC+ Release, and Happy Clifford the Big Red Dog Trailer Release.