- Text Size +

Protag had a finger to his mouth - looking to the president, rather than the planets. "Now that I think of it... It's kinda weird you bought us meat. Aren't you a vegetarian, Monika?"

She giggled, as if they were sharing a joke. "You noticed! Well, I guess you could say I'm... curious?" Her shoulders lifted to her head.

"Curious about new foods?" The boy asked.

"Curious about you." Her focused glance pierced clean through him for a moment... Before she gestured out to the classroom. "...About all of you! When you have complete power over thousands of living beings, and nobody will judge you for what you do to them... Well, that shows who you really are in the dark, doesn't it? That idea fascinates me. Maybe it's because of my powers... I mean, my position as club president. Or maybe because of how helpless I've felt after my 'epiphany'. But I want to see how just a few nudges in dynamics can transform a person. Or a fictional character."

Unblinking, she kept monologuing, folding both hands under her chin. It was obvious her mind was outside their classroom; perhaps outside their reality. "I can't help but wonder: will the other members use their powers any more or less responsibly than I did? Though they've forgotten that, perhaps I feel I need to make it up to them. And it all starts with the planet they choose out of this box. That, too, says something about you. For example, I notice you're staring at this emerald-green one, which is the same colour as my-"

*BUMP*

"O-owie!" Sayori cried out, rubbing the red bruise on her head. When chasing her rolling, watery globe around, she ran headfirst into a table.

"S-Sayori! You klutz, are you okay?" Instantly, Protag shouted to Monika. "Is there an ice planet in there? She needs something cold! Wait here, I'm getting bandages!" He rushed to a nearby cabinet.

With a gentle sigh, Monika spoke to nobody in particular. "I suppose this isn't my route, either. Ahahah~" She blinked at the lonely verdant ball, and began twirling her finger around it, making a few slight adjustments to its tiny, terrified inhabitants. One by one, they became ice cream. The world froze over into glaciers - and the president applied the frosty orb to the sore red lump on Sayori's forehead.

In the meantime, Natsuki's misty mauve planet found the thin barrier surrounding them buckling and creaking. Behind stormy, fragmenting thunderclouds, brown mountain chains dropped on them from the sky. They crisscrossed into bizarre shapes, coating their capitals and villages in somber shadows. And just as easily as they fell, a quick wipe of a colossal finger swept the dark mountain range up. A high-pitched voice sent shivers down every spine in their domain:

"Ghaaah..." She complained to nobody in particular. "It's too small and finicky... And this was the biggest one!"

With a thin nozzle, the pink-haired woman was trying to decorate the planet in chocolate icing. It *almost* formed a smiling kitty face; but thanks to the sphere's awkward curvature, she kept messing up the ears. Her tiny gut's gurgles rocked their searing core from below. Really, if it weren't for her wish to get the garnish juuust right, their rich history would already be soaking in vast cocoa swamps and stomach acids seas.

As soon as she got the cute feline face *just* right, she gave a toothy grin to herself. Even when Monika brought food, Natsuki could make something special with it, something professional. She'd prove that to Protag, and to Sayori, and...

Her pink eyes scanned the room. "Hey, what's Yuri up to? She could've filled ten pitchers in this time."

Protag simply shrugged - and quickly returned his attention to his childhood friend's forehead, patting the bandage on.

Monika's bright green eyes peeked up, and she answered with deliberate, measured slowness. "Hmm, it has been a while... Maybe you should go look for her?" She hovered out of her seat. "We can handle Sayori's accident ourselves."

Sayori giggled a little. "Heheh, don't worry... I hurt myself a lot!"

The tsundere peered to her planet, and put her hands to her skirt. "Yeah, yeah. If you want me out, just say so!"

Natsuki trotted into the halls - carefully pinching the southern hemisphere in a tissue, to avoid smudging her chocolaty handiwork. But in the hallway, the atmosphere completely changed. Something lingered above her, heavy as a scented candle's pervasive mist. "Yuri... She's gotta be near the water fountain, right?" The further she moved away from the doors, the fainter the club's familiar chatter became; they drowned beneath wet, vaguely fleshy, popping noises.

"...Haah... Haah..." A noise drifted from around the corner. Someone breathing.

"Khhhh--" A sharp inhale, like someone was sucking the air through their teeth.

"What are you doing...?" Natsuki gripped the wall's corner tightly, feeling her own pulse growing more furious.

She peered around it. "Yuri...?"

"Kya--!" Like a racoon caught in a flashlight's glare, Yuri screamed at the sight of Natsuki.

"EYAH!" The shorter girl lifted her hand to her mouth in terror, muffling her own shout - as if holding in vomit. Her other arm went limp. She dropped her decorated marble to the floor tiles.

The purple-haired maiden was frozen in shock. She sat with her skirt and panties lowered to her delicate ankles, both legs spread wide. She had one hand tucked under her blazer, fondling her right breast. The other hand pressed her pink, populated planet against her slick, dripping vaginal lips.

Natsuki had just walked in on Yuri masturbating. Both of their faces turned more crimson than communist flags. They didn't dare make eye contact. Both poetic women were completely lost for words - no blunt words or elaborate metaphors could do justice to the embarrassing agony lingering in that hall.

Finally, the taller woman began sputtering: "...Y... you hate me now... Don't you?"

"Of course I hate you!" Still completely red, her club mate marched over and clutched her shivering, slender shoulders. "I thought you were hurting yourself! D-don't play with me that way! I was seriously gonna..." She clenched her little digits tighter, nearly pressing her smooth chest to her friend's. "...I was really freaked out!"

As if she didn't know where to put her hands, Yuri clasped them together; holding both around her globe, which was already a little soaked, and covering her lower lips. The inhabitants upon its surface, after having suffered for what could've been hours, felt momentary relief from the tides of her pussy juices; until earthquakes of her panting and heartbeats rocked them anew. "Wh... but... what about... all these..." She pointed to the minuscule orb. "...All these people... I've just forced in...?"

Natsuki was practically screaming. "Don't try to change the subject!" With Yuri still sitting, her short companion could stare her down; she looked fragile and panicky, with gallons of sweat dripping down her neck. The pink-haired girl wasn't looking so cool either, her stout knees buckling, and cheeks flaring up. "Who gives a crap? If I knew you were going out and jerking off in the middle of club...!"

Yuri's soft, uneven breath pulsed through her companion's brilliant pink locks. Both of their bodies felt warm; it practically boiled the seas of the pink planet. She rested it in her lap, trying to calm down. "I... I don't know how I got to this. I started feeling... urges. In the club. Blood racing through my veins at high pressure. My mind was foggy and distorted..." She took a deep inhale, her fingers twisting and twitching across the minuscule orb, rolling them about her soft thigh.

Natsuki's eyes followed it around, hypnotized by the minuscule rocky plains and cities squeezing lines into her naked flesh. "You mean ...Feelings for Protag, right?"

"I don't know." Yuri stared at her legs, slowly shaking her head. "It took everything I had to hold these emotions in. I began with small items. Erasers. Pens... But I need human touch. Some monster in me... just craves it..." Her voice trailed off into a ghostly, terrified whisper.

The planet witnessed Natsuki's bright pink eyes staring right at them, judging their mountains and seas, as if they were responsible for a crime against her friend. Her eyebrows furrowed as she poked a continent - eliciting screams from across a multitude of cities, and a little yelp from Yuri. "You think you can actually feel those micros? You're... totally out of it." She poked harder, wiggling it. "I know your skin is sensitive, but come on. This is 'Princess and the Pea' level."

She grabbed for it. "N-no!" Her lanky, wide fingers froze when they felt Natsuki's tiny, chocolate-stained digits brushing them, both of their hands wrapped around the miniature globe. "Well, I can't really... feel them, exactly... That is..."

"Spit it out!" Natsuki tried to gather her own courage to keep looking at Yuri - ignoring the pounding and throbbing in the back of her brain, and the uncomfortable moisture building up around her galaxy-scale panties.

Yuri swallowed hard. "Just knowing that another person is watching me... Experiencing me, sharing this time... Feeling their gaze, it's.. It's soothing." Her thin smile only peeked out for a moment, before fading. "But that isn't enough. I've been so... hungry for another human... so desperate to hold them close --!" She was practically jolting out of her seat, holding both her palms up to her generous chest in a shielding posture - off Natsuki's palm, or the rose-coloured planet. "And... And now I can't even look you in the eyes! P-please..." She shook her head. "...I'd sooner die than having anyone else know."

Natsuki's tiny mouth formed a sharp frown, as her eyebrows fell. Her ribbons bounced a little as she leaned towards Yuri's ear. "Don't joke about that!"

The purple-haired girl sunk in the seat, like she were a balloon out of air. "Just... I beg you, don't tell Monika... Or Sayori... Or Protag, either... They'd see how shameful I am..."

Chapter End Notes:

My secondary goal with this story is to give every reader a heart attack