- Text Size +

"Average."

 

It was a simple word, uttered to few but heard by many. A powerful declaration, a scathing critique, a weapon in the hands of its wielder.

That word on her tongue carved deep into the ego of many a man that came to see her, each hoping to satisfy the temptress, each offering nothing but disappointment. Her tastes were specific and if you didn't measure up, you were wasting her time. 

 

Nikki was a size queen, unabashed and unashamed of her affinity for huge cocks. Her selective reputation was well known, almost outstripping her own renown on the sun-bleached streets of Las Vegas where she made her living. While the other escorts paraded the strip with their legs open for anyone wanting to sample the sinful Nevadan nightlife, Nikki was different. Nikki was, well, picky. It was unclear of what started her rise in popularity, the fact that most clients were turned away the minute they dropped their drawers certainly didn't help with word of mouth, but to many, there was a certain charm to the choosy floozy. It became a challenge, an unspoken right of passage for travellers to visit Nikki to be sized up, judged by her harsh gaze and critical disposition. Few were ever deemed worthy, but still her business grew and the clever call-girl leaned into the gimmick, printing 4-inch business cards adorned with a ruler and a tagline that read "If You Ain't Bigger Than Two Of These, Don't Call." 

 

While it was the one-off appointments that kept her schedule full, it was the return clients that kept her afloat. Over her career, Nikki groomed a stable of dedicated regulars, each of them judged to be satisfactory by her stringent standards. It was a great honour to be among this chosen few, and that is exactly where Dr. George Ming Han found himself. What was he a doctor of? What did he do for a living? Nikki didn't know and didn't care, she never bothered to ask. All that mattered was his money and the almost inhuman 9-inch monster between his legs. But Dr. Ming Han was different in a way. The sultry sexpot had seen the breadth of humanity during her tenure and few clients carried themselves as he did. There was no bravado, no airs to be put on. When the good doctor arrived, he was courteous and humble in a way Nikki never thought any man with penis that large could be. It endeared him, and while he never overstepped any unspoken boundaries with her, the selective seductress came to appreciate her appointments with him more than any of her other regular clients. So much so that, for the first time, with him or any of her other faithfuls, Nikki was making the trip to see George instead of him coming to her. Dr. Ming Han was not a Vegas native. The prestigious man worked and made his home in Florida, a fair bit more than a stone's throw from sin city. He came to Vegas every few months for conferences and various work-related meetings, not that Nikki ever knew that, she never inquired into his affairs. For all she knew, George came to town just to see her, a thought she knew couldn't be wholly true, but one that delighted her just the same. 

 

---

 

She boarded the sleek airliner, her first time flying in luxury. Not that she couldn't afford to, she barely flew as it was, but this was on the good doctor's dime and she intended to make the most of it. As she found her seat, Nikki imagined the reaction of the other passengers in this section getting an eyeful as she strode onto the plane. Amidst the stuffy suits and seasoned socialites that populated the first class seats, Nikki stood out like a bleached-blonde nail among a plank of uniformly flattened fasteners. The tall woman towered over the other travellers, having to duck slightly beneath the ceiling of the cabin as she took long, commanding steps atop her outrageously high platform heels. Her luscious, lovely legs were wrapped in tight fishnets that hugged her shapely form all the way up into the even tighter leather miniskirt that barely protected her decency. Her ass bobbed and bounced with each step, straining the tortured garment. As it should, she thought. Nikki paid greatly for a booty as fine as hers, cosmetically cushioned by the finest plastic surgeons in the state of Nevada, it was always meant to attract attention. As her plump bottom filled the spacious seat, the bodacious beauty leaned back in a stretch, her equally enhanced bosom jutting outward with pride. Nikki's pierced nipples stood firm, threatening to burst forth from the too-small white t-shirt she wore beneath an un-zipped and stylish cropped leather jacket. Amid the hum of machinery, the murmurs and looks were present. The eyes of the haughty hierarchs, the rulers of these class-divided castles, fell upon the proud bimbo, a fact she was well aware of, a fact she revelled in. Her outfit was loud, her persona was in-your-face, she commanded the attention of the plane simply by boarding it and Nikki felt proud to stand out among a pressurized tube full of squares. 

 

"Excuse me, miss?" A meagre voice spoke, surprising Nikki as she comfortably sprawled out in her seat. The smug succubis turned to see a flight attendant at her side, standing somewhat uncomfortably as if she had been there for some time unseen.

 

"We'll be departing soon." She said with a demure smile, glad to have finally been noticed. 

"Would you like to order a drink before we take off?" 

 

Nikki smiled, the crowd wasn't her type, but flying in the lap of luxury was definitely something she could get used to. Dr. Ming Han was doing well so far. 

 

The flight itself was uneventful. Kept company by an endless supply of martinis and movies, the bored blonde looked down at the encroaching airport and finished the last of her drink, her manicured hands raising the glass to her plump, crimson, collagen-filled lips. Soon the rubber hit the tarmac and her first first class experience was behind her. Pulling a gaudy bright pink wheeled suitcase, Nikki blew past scores of ambling tourists as she headed for the exit where a car would be waiting for her. She pondered what sort of vehicle would be there, shuddering at the thought of an uber or, God forbid, a cab sitting with a vacant seat just for her. No, no, this simply would not do. But her fears were dispelled as the leggy blonde rounded the corner to see a well dressed man scanning the crowd. A chauffeur stood by the exit, holding a cardboard sign that amused her. "Dr. Nikki Flores PHD". George was not without his sense of humour, one that the she found charming and quaint. 

 

The chauffeur stowed her luggage and soon she was off again, enjoying a comfortable ride in a luxurious SUV, helping herself to the complimentary champagne as the Floridian landscape whizzed by. 

 

The trip was brief, a slight fifteen minute drive to a small secluded piece of land nearby. The SUV pulled up and Nikki caught a glimpse of the estate, a modern-looking ranch-style home bordering a thick layer of brush. The wheels slowed to a halt and the driver got out, rounding the vehicle to open the door for his passenger and as it swung open, standing in the doorway to the estate was Dr. Ming Han. 

 

A warm smile drew across his face as he took a few steps outward, hands in the pockets of some comfortable looking slacks, the gentle breeze ruffling his stylish dark blue button up. He looked a bit older for his age, greyer than most for a man in his mid-40's but he wore it well. His silver streaked hair was nicely kept and his stubbled face gave him a rugged, dashing appearance almost unbefitting of a man as gentle and thoughtful as he was. 

 

"Welcome to the Sunshine State." He said with a wry grin. Nikki took a few steps closer and folded her arms, an eyebrow raised. 

 

"How the fuck can anyone live with this humidity?" She asked sternly, holding her expression before letting a coy smile sneak onto her face. George laughed, taking her luggage from the chauffeur as he waved the driver off. 

 

"When was the last time you had rain down in Vegas?" He asked, mostly to tease but still genuinely curious. 

 

"Rain? Rain in Vegas?" The blonde bimbo responded incredulously. 

"I think I misheard you, I think you said something stupid." 

 

George smiled behind a small chuckle before closing in for a hug and the two shared a tender moment. Nikki had never felt an attachment to a client like this, it felt odd, unusual, but she held on tight to her benefactor's embrace, enjoying the feeling before breaking off. 

 

"Seriously, though. This humidity." She said flatly, fanning herself with her dainty, manicured hand. 

 

"Right, right. Please, come on in." The good doctor said with a smile as he held the door ajar. Instantly, a thrust of cool, conditioned air washed over the beautiful babe as she stepped through the threshold. In an instant, every bead of sweat on her body that had languished in the unfamiliar climate chilled and Nikki felt refreshment sweep across her entire being. 

 

"Welcome!" George announced, closing the door behind him. The interior lived up to the expectations the outer facade projected. The home was spacious and open with slick furnishings laid out in a considered manner. The decor was tasteful but not boring with beautiful displays lining the walls of the one-storey home, stopping just before the large, open kitchen where a lone hired chef stood, sharpening a knife as they prepared to carve a masterfully cooked roast. Nikki took it all in with silent amazement. 

 

"So, you have this all to yourself, huh?" She asked, trying to mask her impressed tone. George smiled gently and took her hand as he lead her to the dining area. 

 

"Most of this place is mine to do with as I please, but the land was actually part of a government grant. They gave me a space to conduct my research and I got a pretty nice pad to live in. Not a bad deal, if I must say so." He exclaimed, pulling out a chair for Nikki at the dinner table, lit by gentle candlelight. 

 

"Ooh, you're such a gentleman." She teased as she took her seat. The good doctor took his place on the adjacent end of the table, uncorking a bottle of wine as he poured them each a glass of Chablis. Nikki took her glass, enjoying a healthy sip as the chef brought forth various platters and cloches of food before wheeling the roast over to be carved. 

 

"I know you have a thing for red meat." George said. 

"Antonio here is one of the best chefs in the state and his knife skills are unmatched." 

 

"Eight or ten ounces, madam?" Antonio sked softly. 

 

"Ten, please." Nikki answered as the chef began to delicately carve a perfect piece off. 

 

"She has a thing for big meat." The doctor said, quickly taking a sip to stifle his own laughter. Nikki chuckled at her companion's unsubtle joke and filled her plate with the various accoutrements and sides as the two dug in to their delicious looking meal, catching up by the light of the flickering candle. Once dinner was done, the dishes put away, the chef sent home, Dr. Ming Han and his lovely companion lounged on a spacious sectional to decompress after the sizeable meal. He gently ran his finger's through Nikki's beautiful blonde hair as she held him tight, luxuriating in the moment. 

 

"I'm sure you're dying to hear what I think." Nikki said, pulling her head away slightly. 

 

"Oh am I?" The doctor asked, bemused. 

 

"Oh yes. And I think you'll be happy to know that I am indeed impressed. You've done good, Georgie." She proclaimed, giving her lover a peck on the cheek. 

 

"But." Nikki continued. 

"I know you didn't bring me out here for some prime rib and expensive wine. You promised me something, and I don't want to wait anymore." 

 

George laughed, running his hand down Nikki's back as he looked at her. She was ravenous in her pursuits and the good doctor knew even a hefty meal wouldn't slow her down. He liked that about her. 

 

"And what did I promise exactly?" He asked, coyly. Nikki smirked. He knew exactly what he said, he just wanted to hear her repeat it. 

 

"A night of the most extreme cock worship I'd ever experience." Nikki said in a sultry whisper as she pulled herself in close, her massive enhanced breasts pressing against his firm body. He smiled, and stood up, helping the eager escort to her feet. 

 

"I have such wondrous things to show you."  

 

-----

 

"Any guesses?" He asked, the hum of the elevator filling the space. 

 

"Well, I never had you pegged as the 'freaky sex dungeon' type, so I can only assume there's something else down here." Nikki said with a shrug. 

 

The elevator slowed to a stop as the lights came on, illuminating the spacious sub floor. Hidden beneath the modest trappings above lay a laboratory and research station, a place where George was able to complete his work in peace. Though deep underground, the chamber had a cozy atmosphere, warmly lit with a few comfy-looking pieces of furniture placed around the outside of the area. The inmost section housed the equipment, various apparatuses and devices of unknown purpose, presumably used in the good doctor's research. The largest of these machines was a metal platform linked to a console of some kind, flanked by large shutters of some kind. She looked around in quiet astonishment, uncertain of what the doctor had in store for her, the space felt like it was ripped from the pages of a science fiction novel. But most curiously, the one feature that caught Nikki's attention was a lone watermelon, sitting on a bar-like countertop. 

 

So this is what a government grant will get you, huh?" She asked. George walked behind the counter of the makeshift bar and poured a red cocktail into a shot glass. 

 

"Yup. Your tax dollars at work." He said, gesturing towards the shot. Nikki was hesitant to try the bright Crimson drink, but Dr. Ming Han hadn't steered her wrong so far. She downed the shot and wiped her lips, pausing for a moment as she fought the urge to throw the disgusting tasting liquid back up. 

 

"What the hell was that, George?! You're never mixing me another drink." The sickened stunner gagged, retching slightly. For his part, the doctor merely laughed as he reached down behind the counter, preparing something else. 

 

"I apologize for the taste, I would've warned you but I don't know that you would've drank it if I did." He said, pulling out a syringe filled with  what appeared to be that same bright red fluid. George gave the needle a flick before plunging it into the watermelon and the fluid began to seep into the ripe, round fruit. 

 

 

 

"This stuff is what I call Matter Transference Fluid." He explained. "It's what I've been working on down here. After a  few rough years, I think I finally have it." 

 

The syringe's contents quickly finished draining into melon and George began walking to the large machine in the centre, bringing his fruity experiment with him. Nikki was incredulous. 

 

"So you flew me out to Florida to drink your science project? I'm not a lab rat, Georgie! I'm a hooker!" She protested, throwing her hands up as she watched her companion continue his work with purpose. He placed the melon in the middle of the centre platform and stepped behind the console, entering a string commands when the machine came to life. The large shutters descended as a metal shield fell around the platform and several emitters began to bombard the rhiney fruit with some sort of energy. The light show was intense, and Nikki had to turn away to keep from being stunned by the brilliant flashes of colour. Soon though, the production stopped and the metal shield receded, leaving the watermelon alone on the platform in the exact same condition as before. 

 

"Alright." The good doctor said. 

"Your turn." 

 

"My turn for what?!" Nikki shrieked. 

"You don't actually expect me to get in that thing?!" 

 

George smirked. 

 

"Niks, do you trust me?" He asked, softly. With a subtle raising of his eyebrow, Dr. Ming Han took a step towards his uncomfortable beau, draping an arm around her shoulder. 

 

"At the moment, I'm finding it rather difficult." The nervous blonde replied, pulling away from his touch slightly. 

"I know you probably think you have a damn good reason to make me play ball, but you haven't exactly sweetened the pot, Georgie." 

 

He laughed.

 

"Look, I don't want to give away the surprise but I promise that you will be perfectly fine. I would never do anything to hurt you, Nikki. And at the end of it all, I think you're going to have the best night of your life. What do you say?" 

 

She sighed as she looked into his eyes. Perhaps, deep down, some part of her resented how much she trusted him but Nikki knew the doctor would keep his promise. If this was the reason she came all the way to Florida, she knew she had to go through with it.  

 

"Fine." Nikki relented. 

"Walk me through it." 

 

"This is why you're my favourite!" George exclaimed, kissing the tentative blonde on her forehead before walking back to the console. 

"Go ahead and stand on he platform for me and I'll explain." 

 

Nikki sheepishly took her first step, then followed it up with a second, her heels clacking on the metal surface of the device. She stood in the centre and crossed her arms expectantly as her partner fiddled with the various buttons and keys then looked back to her as she stared at him expectantly. 

 

"Um. On second thought, it might be better if you strip for this." He said, scratching his head. 

 

"Like, all the way?" Nikki asked back, raising an eyebrow curiously. 

 

"Probably for the best, yea." The good doctor affirmed.

"Keep your clothes off the platform if you can." 

 

She smirked. At least this was familiar territory. Slowly, the sultry seductress began to strip, starting with her short leather skirt. She pulled the itty bitty garment down over the curves of her legs, swaying her hips as she stepped out of the miniskirt, her shapely legs still wrapped in the tight fishnets, her womanhood covered with a naughty, barely there thong. Kicking the discarded article of clothing to the side, she looked back to George with an expression that read "whaddya think?", only for that expression to fade when she realized the good doctor was too focused on the console in front of him to notice her sexy show. 

 

"Motherfucker, are you watching?!" Nikki asked, irritated. 

 

"Sorry, Niks, I really need to make sure I calibrate this properly. You look good though." George answered apologetically. The hesitant harlot grumbled under her breath as she shed her tiny t-shirt, fishnets, underwear, and shoes in an efficient manner that she was unaccustomed to in the presence of a paying client. The good doctor was promising a lot, but he certainly wasn't bringing the foreplay. Nikki tapped her toes against the cold steel platform, waiting for the next step. 

 

"Ok, I've got you dialled in. Are you ready? This might tingle a little bit as I pair you with the melon." The doctor said, more excitedly than Nikki would have liked. 

 

"You'll what me with the what?!" She asked, nervously recalling scenes from The Fly with Jeff Goldblum. She entertained the impulse to jump off the steel platform, but found her moment to flee had passed as the metal shield descended, trapping her inside the ominous cage. 

 

"Ok, pairing in 3, 2, 1." 

 

The light was more intense than any she had ever seen. All the neon in Vegas felt dim compared to the sunburst of energy that swirled around and into her body as the machine thrummed to life. 

 

"Georgieeeeee!" She called, feeling the buzz circulate through her veins, pulsing with an unknown, undiscovered sensation. It was pain, but it was pleasure, and as she felt the surge of power shoot through her, Nikki couldn't help but feel slightly turned on. The machine provided a gentle vibration to the core of her very being, exciting her cells on a subatomic level while her whole body rocked with the subtle wave of pleasure. As she rode the feeling, the emitter panels faded and the shield raised. Dr. Ming Han's machine had stopped, but what had it done? 

 

"How do you feel?" The good doctor asked with a bright smile. 

 

"I-uh. Good, I think?" The perplexed girl stammered, looking herself over. 

 

"Huh, I'll note that in my findings. I didn't expect it to feel like anything past a nasty static shock." He said, picking up the watermelon and placing it on the floor in the centre of the chamber. 

 

"So I bet you're curious to know what I've done to you." George continued. 

"Well, it's quite simple. You and the watermelon there have been given the Matter Transference Fluid and scanned by the Transference Conduit. You've been paired." 

 

"Paired?" Nikki inquired, looking at the watermelon with confusion.

 

"Watch the melon." Was all the good doctor said. Once again stood behind the console, he punched in some more unseen commands when Nikki felt the tingling sensation return. As the feeling peaked, she found it hard to keep her attention focused on the watermelon, her idle hands caressing her inner thighs mindlessly, but soon noted a curious and alarming sight. The watermelon was expanding, increasing in size right before her! It continued to swell upward, encroaching past her navel as it rose higher and higher upward, soon reaching eye level with the surprised sexworker. 

 

"Georgie, this is incredible." Nikki said with a pause, looking over the humongous fruit. 

"But surely you didn't bring me out here to watch you grow a-" 

 

Her snark was cut short as she turned to face her companion. Emerging from behind the console, the good doctor now stood behind, and above, the beautiful blonde, towering over her by a huge margin. Nikki was shocked, even without her heels, she was always a tall girl, but Dr. Ming Han was now almost twice her size, peering down at her. She stepped back, startled, bumping into the heavy 3 foot-tall fruit that refused to budge against her touch. George merely chuckled, running a hand over the considerable bulge forming in his slacks. 

 

"But.. how?" Nikki asked, slumping against the melon, her gaze firmly locked on the contents of her partner's pants. 

 

"Matter transference. For the melon to grow, that matter has to come from somewhere, in this instance, you." George smiled, unbuttoning his fly. 

 

"Wait... woah, woah." She panted, almost salivating. Piece by piece, it all fell together in her mind as Nikki finally began to understand what exactly George had promised. She felt her knees wobble as she dropped to the floor, her already-excited pussy dripping with palpable anticipation. Dr. Ming Han pulled his pants down, discarding them carelessly as he continued to stare at the diminutive escort beneath him. His enormous 9-inch cock strained against the confines of his boxers, threatening to tear loose overhead. 

 

"I promised you cock worship like you've never experienced. Now you know, I always keep my promises." George said with passion, tossing his underwear away as Nikki stared up in awe. The monster had been unleashed.