- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AN- First and foremost, this is dedicated to Mean Mike and Blondegiant, the two most gore and violence-loving giants I know.  The more twisted I am, the more excited they get.  Enjoy gentlemen.  Additionally, the ideas for the Rugby Players in part three are a joint effort between Mean Mike and myself.  

AN- First and foremost, this is dedicated to Mean Mike and Blondegiant, the two most gore and violence-loving giants I know.  The more twisted I am, the more excited they get.  Enjoy gentlemen.  Additionally, the ideas for the Rugby Players in part three are a joint effort between Mean Mike and myself.  


*WARNING- This is not like my usual stuff!  It is more vignette than character/plot driven.  I will warn you when it starts, if you want to read the beginning, but what follows is graphic and contains gore, hard vore, torture, etc.  It is incredibly violent.  If you do not like this stuff please do not read!  If you do, please remember to like and comment.  You may get me to write some more of this.*


Training Video


Over my years of devouring school’s full of students, stadiums full of fans and athletes alike, and frat house’s full of partiers… all in one night, I’ve learned a few tricks and changed my habits to make for a better experience.  When I say “better experience” I, of course, mean for myself.  I could give two shits about the quivering masses below.  Honestly, if you’re not gigantic, your only purpose is to fuel my godly body and entertain my lust for violence.  Machiavelli said it is better to be feared than loved.  Most great leaders prefer to be loved.  I don’t have a preference because I don’t care.  You’re absolutely nothing to me so why should I give a f***?  


But, I’m assuming, if you’re reading this you’re large and in charge like me… well not like me.  Let’s face it, I’m a god among gods.  But, what are the odds that a run-of-the-mill human would ever get his hands on whatever massive sheet of paper this is printed on.  


Anyway, back to the point.  Like most of you, I used to get so tired of all the begging and crying and pleading and screaming and cursing and name-calling.  Half of it I couldn’t hear, as my meals are always at some insignificant height, and it’s even harder to hear a mouse’s squeak if it’s crying.  There are so many questions as to my intentions and why I chose them, etc.  So, I did something that I HIGHLY recommend you all try, as it leads to such an easier transition.  I created a “training video” of sorts, which I play for my new recruits after stuffing them in jars or cages, or etc.  It’s about a half hour long and this gives the perfect amount of time for the little shits to get their questions answered, realize their future is hopeless, and get rid of all the pent up emotions.


I guarantee you, when your tiny slaves, meals, toys, and pets are finished watching it, they will never hesitate to follow your orders.  They will never attempt escape or ask you questions.  They will be as fearful, and eager to please you as possible all in an attempt to avoid the fates witnessed in the video.  I also guarantee, that like watching a car accident, they won’t be able to take their eyes off of the giant screen.  I’ve caught peeks of a lot of them with wide-eyes never blinking once during the entire duration, the tears streaming down their face moistening their eyeballs more than enough. 


There are really only two steps to creating the film, and it’s not only fun, but super easy.  The only hard part is the cleanup afterwards.  Please remember to dress accordingly.  Use furniture you don’t mind ruining or that are easy to mop up, and in all honesty, being nude makes it so much easier to wash yourself when done.


Step one- acquire a shit ton of tinies that you would ordinarily never bother with.  Get older guys, fat dudes, women, ugly people, etc.  Whoever is your usual go-to group of treats, choose the opposite.  This way, they are more disposable than your normal prey, and you won’t feel bad about wasting good tinies.  For me, I used anyone who didn’t taste good plain.  


Step two- think of the absolute worst case scenario any of those little fuckers could ever face, roll the camera, and act them out.  You don’t need to edit well or include fades.  Just make a rough cut!  After all, you’re not trying to win any awards!


Now, I’ve mentioned this video quite often in my writing before.  So here is what is, for all intents and purposes, a transcript of the video I made.  Apart from making the movie, I’ve almost never done any of these things to my normal tinies.  However, the purpose is to stifle questions and psychologically torture the new recruits into seeing what is probably in store for them- even though it’s really not their fate most likely.    


*WARNING- This is where the gore will start.  I don’t personally get off to any of this stuff, but I know many who do.*


[Static.]


The camera is waist level, sitting on the kitchen table facing my mammoth cock.  I bend over so that my entire gorgeous face fills the screen.  Here, I address the new recruits, explaining that I get so tired of hearing their questions.  I answer the most frequently asked questions by telling them how delicious I find them and how insignificant their lives are to me, how I grew myself or shrank them, how there is no escape and nobody would ever find them, etc.  I say I can’t be reasoned with, because I honestly don’t care, how they can only hope to prolong their lives by worshiping me and obeying my commands, and possibly putting on good shows when told to.  I end with, “here are some of the probable fates that await you.  Enjoy, and welcome to the last moments of your short, meaningless existences.”  


[Static.  Cut to]


A close up of my mouth.  A tiny arm sits from between my lips grasping at the air.  There is a loud blood-curdling scream and a crunch as my teeth gnash together.  The severed arm flies at the camera, hitting someone offscreen who lets out a grunt of pain.  My lips curl showing the blood and viscera as I masticate the pulpy remains of a tiny.  My chewing gets less crunchy and more liquidy.  Wailing is heard out of frame, a loved one of the now mashed tiny, and a bloody intestine dripping with drool slides down from between my lips with a slow wet plopping sound, cascading to my chin.  It is sucked in quickly like a wet noodle and I beam at the camera.


[Static.  Cut to]

Giant’s eye view as six tinies run by my sweaty feet.  Each decent falls on a shrieking man.  Some of them have an audible crunch like a cockroach, a few just make wet slurping sounds.  After each the camera zooms in to show both the ground and the bottom of my foot.  Pools of blood leak between my toes, organs squish out, and brain matter leaks from ears and noses.


[Static.  Cut to]

Close up of my throat.  I swallow something with an audible gulp.  You can just make out the shape of a person flailing and a tiny scream as they pass by.


[Static.  Cut to]

Close up of my mouth.  Teeth are gnashing at some bloody pulp, dripping between my teeth.  My mouth opens and closes obnoxiously wide and loudly, showing the remnant of the men who are being chewed up like a wad of gum.  White bones peak out, the blood sucked off of their mutilated carcasses.


[Static.  Cut to]

Giant’s eye view at three screaming tinies pinned to a cutting board with push pins through them.  At their feet is a rolling pin which is slowly crushing them and pushing upward.  Like tubes of toothpaste everything in their body is being mashed/liquified and moving up away from the flattened legs.  Shards of bone and blood and liquid organs are pushed up in the skinbag higher and higher until the screams become gurgles and the entire contents of their bodies are pushed through their open mouths.


[Static.  Cut to]

Giant’s eye view of a tiny being spit roasted over an open flame.  The skewer goes through his asshole and out of his mouth as the fire licks at his flesh, the fat melting off while he rotates.  As the camera zoomed in his eyes follow, making it clear that he is still somehow alive.


[Static.  Cut to]

A head screaming as a shadow passes overby.  A second later the head disappears between a pair of lips and is bitten off.  I maneuver the head so the still open mouth is between my teeth facing the camera.  A little pressure and the head caves in, spraying brain matter out of the eyes and into the lens.


[Static.  Cut to]

A roasted tiny having his roasted meat chewed and sucked right off of his bone as he watches on with horrified eyes.  


[Static.  Cut to]

A man with my thumb and pointer finger on each hand.  He is ripped in half with a tearing sound of meat and sinew disconnecting.


[Static.  Cut to]

The same, except this time the arms come off with a wet pop.  I then take turns slapping him with each arm while tauntingly saying “stop hitting yourself” as blood squirts out of the fleshy ragged holes of his shoulders and he loses color.


[Static.  Cut to]

A group of frat pledges are running around what looks like the remnants of a big kegger, after being abused by their frat bros.  Soon it becomes clear that they are picking up their fleeing frat bros and bringing them over to me.  Jump cut to the pledges around me as I prepare their frat bros.  Every four bros becomes one sausage.  First, two are slowly fed into a manual meat grinder where they are ground up into a sausage casing, all the while their friends are forced to watch on.  If they have big cocks those are sliced off before they are ground up.  The next two beer-gutted guys are forced into either a 69ing position or one fucking the other, before the casing is ripped a bit and they are shoved inside alive to be smothered by their friends’ remains. Some of them have their departed friends’ chopped off cocks shoved into their asses as a double-sided dildo, so that they are facing outward, terrified faces gulping at the sausage skin. The camera zooms in on each frat pair, forced into painful and humiliating sexual positions with their bros before being entombed in sausage.  These sausages are then put on the grill beside some peppers and onions and finally placed on soft hero bread as their brothers watch on in horror.  The camera still picks up their struggling forms as they lie, burnt on the bread, trying to get out or remove their bro from their asses and mouths.  It’s too tight to move so they can’t even scream without biting off a bro’s dick and eating the ground remains of their other bros.  Their faces are pressed up against the thin skin. They are so worthless that they can't get free - just gulp for air from the tiny holes punctured through the skin while they are enveloped in their brother’s remains.  A few of the lucky ones were shoved in the freezer immediately after shrinking.  They are dropped into an ice cold beer so I can watch them struggle between gulps.  Their cold flesh cools the drink for me without watering it down like ice does.  The pledges are absolutely mortified, despite aiding me in procuring them.  A couple are told to smother the sausages in spicy mustard, and they obey.  I taunt the writhing sausages about how they are “beer-battered bratwurst”, and insist that some of the pledges massage my gut while another feeds me his bros, promising not to shrink them too if they follow my orders.  They didn’t realize this was the kind of revenge they would get for all of the hazing, but are too terrified to disobey.  

They hand feed their bros to us, completely oblivious to the fact that they will be dessert.


[Static.  Cut to]

A tiny being bent backwards until his spine snaps and his legs twitch.  His head rests against his feet as the blood pools around his body once he is dropped.  


[Static.  Cut to]

Twelve fat guys surrounded by fruit behind a hazy surface.  Their screams are muffled.  The camera pulls back to reveal that they are in a blender and my finger is on the switch. The next bit shows slow motion as the blades begin whirring, cutting up the fruit and slowly getting closer and closer to the men.  Each climbs up the quickly lowering fruit and eventually has his foot lopped off followed swiftly by their legs, moving up their bodies.  They become a fine mush, mingling with the fruit juice.  The pitcher is poured into a tall glass.  The camera turns around and faces me licking my lips and then slurping the liquid from a straw.  Some red viscera leaks out the side of my mouth while I smile.


[Static.  Cut to]

A screaming face.  My thumb and forefinger pinch and slowly twist, pulling off the head and a silvery slick spine.  The body is then tilted upside down and drink his insides like a juice box.  


[Static.  Cut to]

A group of men having an orgy on my plate.  I bite off a man’s dick who hasn’t been participating enough and shove it into his own ass, pushing it deep.  I pull it out and push it down his throat.  He chokes on his own dick and convulses while the rest continue to screw each other.  Ripping off his arm, I extend his pointer finger and use it to finger his friend who is crying over the body.


[Static.  Cut to]

An electric pencil sharpener.  A man’s arm is thrust inside.  The grinding and scraping sound stop when I pull his shoulder back out, his bone sharpened to a point.  I lift him and do the same with his other arm and then both feet.  His sharpened bones are used to pierce four other tinies and as they convulse in death throes, the entire thing is set atop my christmas tree.


[Static.  Cut to]

Close up of my mouth.  The sound of chewing.


[Static.  Cut to]

A tiny in the microwave knocking on the glass.  One eye explodes outward and another melts down his face.  His brain matter leaks out of the open holes.  A moment later the entire body explodes.


[Static.  Cut to]

Close up of my mouth.  I am slurping the meat off of a bone still connected to a man.  The muscles twitch and blood squirts all over.  He wriggles and his meat quivers between my teeth like wet viscera when I lift my head.


[Static.  Cut to]

Three guys worshipping my cock, rubbing their bodies into it, kissing the slit.  My hand comes around them and squeezes as I jerk off.  All that remains of them is bloody, pulpy marks lubing my shaft and oozing between my fingers.


[Static.  Cut to]

A fully cooked tiny.  I use a knife to cut off his arm and suck the meat off like a chicken wing.  A moment later I do the same with a raw tiny lying beside him.  I slurp the meat and muscle and sinew and gore right off of his bone and swallow some, spitting the rest into his screaming, terrified face.  Then I cut the meat from his bicep, using my knife and fork, bringing the quivering mass to my mouth and chew delicately.  I continue this, scraping every piece of flesh from his leg bones.  The sounds of me moaning in pleasure quickly overtakes his screams of pain.


[Static.  Cut to]

A hammer coming down on a tiny’s head, sending chunks of bone and brain everywhere.


[Static.  Cut to]

A hammer coming down on a tiny’s arm, leg, and abdomen, crushing the sternum and pelvis.


[Static.  Cut to]

Hammering nails into one tiny while a power drill screws another to a block of wood.


[Static.  Cut to]

A power drill piercing the flesh of a tiny’s thighs and then sent up his ass.  


[Static.  Cut to]

A tiny screaming before a power drill is inserted into his mouth and pushed down his throat.  The blood bubbles up and out.


[Static.  Cut to]

A power drill going into the ear of a tiny and with a splintering sound coming out the other side.


[Static.  Cut to]

Six tinies under a plastic sheet as a meat tenderizer descends again and again, mashing them up and pulverizing the remains.


[Static.  Cut to]

Four young athletes quaking in a cage.  Three are lithe but toned and one is beefy as all hell. “This is what you get for being little shits in class,” is heard from behind the camera in my booming voice, silencing the whimpering below.  They’re in the middle of an orgy on a plain white plate, being forced to fuck, my serated knife hanging like the sword of Damocles over their heads, ready to make a sudden chop if they disengage.  Their quivering, pulsating virgin jock assholes loosen and stretch and I use my other hand to force them into more and more painful and humiliating positions, making sure each gets a turn to fuck and be fucked.  They cry and grimace as they kiss and suck on each other’s bodies.  Suddenly my dick comes on frame.  I’ve been masturbating to their pained cries and I can’t help but shoot a thick ropey load straight into their cute, terrified, grimacing faces.  

“God that was good.  But now I’m famished.  I could certainly go for a three course meal complete with a side dish.”  

The camera shakes with my laughter and the little guys are too exhausted to move as my come slowly dries on their supple skin and juicy flesh.  

My hand comes into frame, grabbing the tallest twunk with the most handsome face.  He’s tan, the only one darker being the muscle head.  “I think you’ll make a nice starter, Nick.  Maybe some sort of twunk soup…  mmm… A Nick stew would hit the spot!” 

Quick cut to a bubbling pot with broth simmering inside.  From off camera Nick comes flying past the lens and emerges a moment later screaming in agony as the water scalds his tasty skin, tears rolling down his cheeks in waves.  He’s already tanned but he’s bright red as he paddles around, unable to find anything to grab onto.  The camera, from my vantagepoint, shows my hands taking time cutting up vegetables, the sound of my taunting him and his friends is heard as I do so.  Occasionally I look down at my stiff dick and give it a few wanks, knowing it makes him even more uncomfortable than the scalding liquid.  I add the vegetables, clunking him in the head and driving him underwater as they splash around and on top of him.  From the bird’s eye view… or giant’s eye view I suppose, a ladle is seen lowering into the pot and then rising up.  A slurp is heard along with a very satisfied “mmm.  Nick, you are fucking delicious!  You just need some more saltiness.”  As his friends have not fully recovered from their orgy, they are covered in sheens of sweat, so I dump them in the ladle, lower them down and stir them around a bit.  They cry in pain as their skin blisters a bit, but they are soon lifted again and dropped back onto the plate.  After another test I again make sounds of pleasure followed by, “A dash more saltiness still.”  One by one I lift Nick’s friends over the pot, the camera looking down at their squirming and struggles.  I use my fingers and tongue to rape each athlete, holding them over the pot, milking them right on top of the petrified Nick so that their come rains down on him, further flavoring the soup.  After each one is milked dry they are deposited in a heap, unable to move from the mixed pain, humiliation, and exhaustion.  But the true humiliation is Nick’s.  Treading water in his huge, hot, bubbling bat as he is slowly burned and cooked alive, as the come of his jock friends rain down on him to season his stew, he is utterly helpless.  Once a big man on campus showing off for his friends, he’s now just a hunk of meat in a giant’s soup.  

“Nick, I have one last surprise.  You’ve always been a gigantic asshole. And your mom lets you get away with everything because you’re her little prince… So I’m going to let you say goodbye.”  The cutting board appears on frame over the steaming pot.  Using a knife to slide it off the board, what appears to be chunks of cut up meat begin spilling into the pot, hitting Nick roughly.  

“What the fuck?!” A pause and then a moment later, “Mom?”  He’s recognized a butterfly tattoo on the leg nearest him.

From behind the camera my voice goes into a crescendo.  “Yes, my little prince”.  Nick is crying his eyes out at this point as a fork with Nick’s mom’s head on a tine is lowered into the bowl.  I manipulate the fork so his mom is like a puppet head.  “Time to say goodbye, Nicky,” I make her say.  My ladle has come underneath his treading form like a lurking shark so he hasn’t noticed until he rises up, along with his mom’s head on the fork.  Using my fingers I pluck the little red-skinned twunk out of the ladle and push his taut ass, making him face fuck his dead mother’s severed head.  Despite how sick he is at the idea he can’t help but blow his load from sheer sensory overload.  He is drop back into the pit unceremoniously, and the head filled with twunk spunk splashes beside him.  Now mentally drained, he has given up all hope and doesn’t even look up as the camera shows me put the lid on the pot and turn the dial of the stove to “simmer”.  With the appetizer finished I move my attention to the main course.

Quick cut to Adriano, normally the shortest with a cute baby face, trussed up like a turkey on a shallow baking pan.  His legs are spread wide so that his muscular, though bubbly ass is invitingly spread wide for stuffing.  After playfully tonguing his gaping hole, weak from the orgy earlier, he is stuffed to the brim until his belly sags and the ass ring pulsates with a quiver that shows the muscles are straining.  My hands come into view, massaging his flesh roughly, tenderizing the meat.  He is too pained to beg as the whole pan is shoved into the oven. 

Next, Justin, the tallest but youngest of the cohort has his face pressed down onto the musclehead’s cock.  He chokes, but does his best not to bite his friend for as long as possible.  That is, until I take a scalding steamed green bean and fuck him with it.  His ass is too tight for the burning bean, even more so when I shrink down a tiny bit further, the bean still in his ass, so he can’t help but bite his buddy’s cock, drawing blood.  When I pull out the bean I notice some blood on it as well.  Spinning him and the camera around so he and the viewers can watch, I wink at him and suck the bean clean.  "This might hurt a little" I say, licking my lips before turning the camera back.  After sprinkling salt onto the bean I shove it far up into him again, focusing the camera on his arched back with the head turned around and bulging eyes.  The salt, along with the heat, burns his insides and his squealing turns me on to no end.  So I hold my cock up to his mouth and nose and wank a bit - my precum oozes out and fills up his face - making him choke and gag. Eventually I drop him in the bowl with the rest of the vegetables and shake him around, crushing a few fingers and toes in the process. When the oven dings I pull out Adriano and plop him on a platter.  His skin is a delectable flakey brown but he is glistening in juices.  I use some of his heated up gravy to pour on top of the vegetables and sprinkle them on the side of the platter.  While Adriano can’t move anything except his eyes at this point, Justin is free to thrash about as the brown sauce hits him, making him even more miserable as I just laugh out loud at his tear-soaked face and continue playing with my monstrous cock. 

The only one left is my meaty desert. The viewers can tell from my words and movement that I want nothing more than to torment Dom and eat his muscular young body.  He massages his dick, still punctured a tiny bit from his friend’s biting, as I command he flexes for me.  “You heard me, you little prick, do a tiny gun show for me.”  

The corners of his lips twitch in a hopeful smile, somehow thinking I am interested in his little body for more than torturing and eating.  The moron! He looks up at me as I smile sinisterly down at him with the camera propped on the side, catching it all.  He lifts up his arms and flexes. His bicep bulges and in all honesty, looks pretty sexy- a young man in the prime of his life… the perfect meat. Of course, when I grab his left bicep in between my thick strong fingers, I pinch hard and snap his arm. It falls limply down to the side of his fit young body. I grab his other hand and pull hard - his arm stretching and having a hard time holding into his shoulder. It pops out of its socket and he screams even louder. Both of his arms are basically useless and flop around as his body quakes and he tries to move.  Now unable to even try fighting my invasive fingers, I reach for his already mangled cock, and twist hard.  Like a rug burn from hell, it comes off in my fingers.  He screams in anguish but can’t do anything as I force it into his mouth.  Putting the padding of my finger against his face he can’t breathe and is forced to chew up and swallow his own dick before being released.  Just to add further insult AND injury to injury, I twist off one of his dead meaty arms and punch him with it a few times while he curls up in a ball, blood leaking out of him, but unable to lift his other arm in defence.  Once he is in the fetal position I shove that severed arm straight up his tight hole, fisting him deeply with his own fist.

Finally I tease him, telling him that he is going to be a delicious meaty cake pop for dessert after his friends are consumed, breaking down in my stomach.  He glances over at the pot on the stove, and then at the two lads on the platter who can’t even writhe in pain because it would only exacerbate their anguish.  “Now that your hand has opened you up a bit more widely, it’s time for the stick.” Showing him the thick wood stick I am going to stick him on makes him start pleading and begging for mercy. He screams that he’d rather just be impaled front to back.  Ignoring him I pull out his severed arm with an audible plop, popping it into my mouth to suck the meat off of and then chew like a toothpick as I work.  I line his formerly-pretty virgin ass up to the thick end of the stick and push it in - the yelp making my dick twitch. I let go and his weight starts to work against him - the body sliding down - huge stick impaling him. He can't do anything as he kicks and tries to stop from sliding down further, his one remaining arm useless in helping. I shove the stick into a holder and get ready to rub the cake and frosting mixture around him to form the pop.  He is in so much pain that I laugh, watching him tear up and plead for mercy.


[Static.  Cut to]

Three tinies crammed into a meat grinder opening, struggling to get out.  They are all pushed together and have no room to move so when my hand connects to the handle and I begin to crank, they can do nothing but scream while they are mashed together into sausage and chop meat.  I pause when only their heads remain on the outside and show them the first sausage with their lower bodies blended together in the skin.  I bite into it.  “Need’s spices” I say, swallowing my mouthful and throwing the remainder of their lower bodies into the garbage.  I sprinkle some spices on their faces, too dumb with pain to make a sound or sneeze, and then continue cranking.


[Static.  Cut to]

Three guys are stuck in a cocoon I made by stealing the silk of some spider webs.  My hand, holding a syringe, comes onscreen as I inject all three of them.  There is a quick time lapse in which it becomes clear that their organs and bones and muscle are being melted down inside of them.  The time lapse stops and they all look like withered husks.  A straw is produced and pressed into each guy’s abdomen, sucking out their entire insides so that their loose skin falls in a pile like a crumpled juice box afterward.


[Static.  Cut to]

Peeling the skin off of a tiny with a vegetable peeler before dropping him into a boiling pot.


[Static.  Cut to]

A power saw chopping off twelve tinies in one move.  They are all pinned to the block of wood in different positions so some are cut in half, their feet still twitching on the other side, while others have heads or arms sliced right off.


[Static.  Cut to]

A cutting board where a large kitchen knife quickly dices off a tiny’s toes, moving along their entire body, slicing quickly.


[Static.  Cut to]

A tiny with his feet against a cheese grater.  Very slowly he is rubbed against the grater so that his body is grated from the soles of his feet to his abdomen.  At that point his has finished struggling so his upper body is dropped into the garbage.  The camera then pans down to show a bowl of tinies are under the grater, having their friend grated over them all.  I reach in and grab another, repeating the process with him as those below choke on the flakes and blood that rain down as his body is grated.


[Static.  Cut to]

Another tiny spit roasted over some crackling flames.  His skin blisters in the heat, cracking like tissue paper.  Except as the camera pans out it’s revealed that he isn’t speared through with a skewer.  Instead he is being supported by the cocks of two bigger tinies.  One has his shoved in the tinier tiny’s mouth and one has his squeezed into the stretched virgin hole.  


[Static.  Cut to]

Three tinies fucking in a marinade dish.  One is in tabletop position making out with the guy below him.  The latter is on his back, his lower back arched so that his ass is up while he fucks the first guy, using the marinade as lube.  All the while this second lad is being fucked by a third guy on his knees, lifting the second dude’s legs high into the air.  A pair of tongs comes from off frame and snatches up all three, pressing them tightly together, before dropping them on a sizzling grill where they spasm in pain.


[Static.  Cut to]

An orgy of men covered in flour.  As they continue to screw each other several other men are cracked like eggs overhead, their bloody pulp oozing from their shattered bodies and coating those below in the viscous fluid.  Finally a showering of breadcrumbs and the flakes of several grated tinies.  Then the container they had been squirming around in disappears as they all plop into the bubbling oil, frying them instantly.  They cannot move, but still make moans a few minutes later when I begin cutting into them to gobble up.


[Static.  Cut to]

An internal shot of my stomach.  Using time lapse it catches two boys falling from above with a splash into the pool of blood, liquified body parts, and acid.  Soon one forces the other to drown in my acid, using his bloated carcass to stay afloat.  The body slowly dissolves and he screams in pain, unable to move as my muscles start grinding in.  His crying is silenced, replaced with popping bubbles of acid.  


[Static.  Cut to]

A screaming face, the body stuck behind my puckered hole, looking like a bubble blown by my ass, as it slowly swallows him.


[Static.  Cut to]

A pair of twitching feet sticking out from the same hole.  The cute little footsies are flailing around as the owner tries to breathe.  My hand comes into frame and teases him by tickling the creamy soles of his feet sending him wild.  He clearly thrashes into my prostate because a moment later my cheeks go rigid, my ass clenches, and a pool of blood seeps past his still feet.


[Static.  Cut to]

My shadow on the sand as I move around, scooping up lithe, sunbathing twink friends I’ve just procured.  A jump cut to them all in a small dish having a giant cream filled orgy. My slathering tongue licks their smooth bodies as they are forced to fuck.  One at my giant hand comes over the rim, picking them out for a treat. They’re swim suits glisten beside them, like different flavored candies. Another jump cut.  Only one little guy remains.  I put him in the toaster oven for ten sped-up minutes atop a slice of bread, then turn him over and do the same with his other side up. When done I decide his lightly flaming tan skin isn’t toasted enough, so I grabbed him by his tiny twink hands and feet, running his smooth body over a flickering open flame from a candle, turning him so all of his flesh gets a nice toasting, but not enough for him to get a charred flavor or smokey smell. The flames licking at his smooth belly make him struggle something fierce. When he is done I put him stomach side down on the bread, (after coating it with Nutella), put some more Nutella on his back and ass, and sprinkled some banana slices all around him. Then I crunch the toast around him before licking some Nutella off of him and nibbling him into my mouth.


[Static. Cut to]

The top half of a guy is shoved up my ass.  His bottom half is being fucked savagely by another tiny.


[Static. Cut to]

The bottom half of a guy is shoved up my ass.  He is gagging, not from the smell surrounding him, but the dick of another guy who he is forced to suck.  A moment later my finger comes behind the second guy, pushing him forward.  My hungry hole slurps up the first guy, who is still sucking the dick of the second.  The latter is arched backwards, the back of his head meeting the back of his feet as his spine snaps and he is sucked in along for the ride.


[Static.  Cut to]

Tinies skewered and screaming their heads off as they are burned alive over open flames.


[Static.  Cut to]

Rows and rows of tiny men forced into shoving their cocks into each other.  Every orifice is filled with a finger, dick, or toe.  The look like Lego bricks, their nubs forced into the concave holes of the next.  Each one is so stuffed they can’t even moan.


[Static.  Cut to]

A tiny is very gently dissected.  He is turned stomach down over a food processor so that his digestive organs drip down below.  After the disemboweling, some spices are thrown in and the switch is turned on.  A quick cut shows the aftermath, the man, barely conscious, has the blended up organs shoved back inside of his still open wound, while the excess is rubbed on him as though he is a cracker and his organs are a delectable sauce or dip… which of course he is and they are.  He is then lifted to my mouth and bitten in half.  His eyes go from side to side and his mouth is open in a silent scream as I chew up his lower body. 


[Static.  Cut to]

A giant daisy chain where each man has his mouth over the cock of the man before him.  Like one long piece of spaghetti, the entire chain is lowered into my mouth and slurped up.


[Static.  Cut to]

A group of men being mashed against my cock, only hard enough to break a few, while the rest are rubbed against the glands, showing them who they belong to by coating them in my musk.  While this is going on, my other hand has opened the mouth of a younger guy and push him against my slit.  When I finally come, like a geyser, it spurts into his mouth, flooding his insides with my seed.  The back of his head explodes outward and come dribbles from his nose, ass, and every other orifice.  


[Static.  Cut to]

Four men attached together with each dick in the ass of the man in front of him.  Every other one is facing the other direction so that they are looking at the feet of the man in front of them.  A sound is heard off screen and the men scream as the camera pans out to reveal a power sander, a jigsaw, and a mallet.  You can’t hear what is being said over the two power tools, but it is clear that I am asking the men which mode of death they prefer.  They all seem to be most afraid of the power sander, nodding instead at the mallet.  So, ignoring their preference, I slowly push them into the sander.  The men who have their faces against the sander are quickly subdued, blood gushing from their empty necks.  But those beside them who have their feet sanded off first continue to scream long after their knees are sanded away to nothing.


[Static.  Cut to]

Two men hold each other tightly, clearly friends or lovers from before their present predicament.  One is pulled away by me.  There is a quick fade out.  Then a freshly cooked foot is dropped on the remaining friend.  He is forced to eat his friend’s foot, blood dribbling from his mouth as he gags.  


[Static.  Cut to]

A tiny guy on a dissection tray.  


[Static.  Cut to]

Three more men hold each other tightly, clearly friends or lovers from before their present predicament.  Two are pulled away by me.  There is a quick fade out.  Then a small dish is placed in front of the remaining friend.  Inside is a blended red and pink liquid.  His lower lip quivers as he obediently bends down and begins to drink the blended remains of his two friends.  A moment later, one of his two friends is place beside him.  Both of his legs are gone, having been blended into the liquid before him.  He, too, is forced to drink up the goop.


[Static.  Cut to]

A man sits in a vice grip, trying to escape, as I slowly put more and more pressure on.  His eyes bug out and his face turns read.  One more rotation and his entire head shoots off from the pressure, not falling for another three seconds in a geyser of blood from his neck socket.


[Static.  Cut to]

A shot of me playing with a tiny like a yo-yo.  One end of his intestine is wrapped around my finger, the other end still in his body through a small slit.  I unravel him downward and suspend him by his own intestines before pulling tight and having him roll himself back up in them again and again.  My laughter is thunderous.  


[Static.  Cut to]

A squirming pile of guys in a deep bowl from my perspective. An electric egg-beater is pushed down into the group.  Then I turn the device on and the bowl becomes a whirl pool of twisted ropes of flesh and blood.


[Static.  Cut to]

Six beefy dudes are trussed up, uncomfortable, and humiliated on a baking pan.  Two are hogtied, two are trussed like a turkey, and two are like an upside down turkey.  Each of their lily-white virgin asses are up in the air invitingly, their pink puckers exposed.  My giant face is seen lapping at each nude body, licking from taint to face to dick to ass, all over.  Each is milked by my tongue and prodding fingers forced to come into a turkey baster which is then used deep inside of them, stimulating their prostates with the tip, and causing their own come to leak out of their asses.  Their bellies are so full of their own thick salty man seed that they look like a little more jiggling would make them rupture or explode.  It’s their final humiliation before consumption.  The video speeds up and shows my marinating each tiny with a brush and then stuffing them with the use of a funnel. Finally they disappear behind an oven door and aren’t seen again, but their fate is obvious. 


[Static.  Cut to]

The camera is on the table looking up as I hold a tiny by his hands and feet, crushing them between my fingers as I stretch him as far as he can go.  Then I bring him to my mouth, my tongue lathering him back and forth like a typewriter, making it impossible for him to breathe.  He sputters a bit and I begin playfully nibbling on him, again back and forth, like I’m eating corn on the cob.  Soon my nibbling becomes harder and pieces of him break off in my mouth.  I nibble harder and faster as I twirl his body around between my fingers, flecks flying off like I’m a toddler at a barbecue with the juiciest ear of corn in the world. His blood and meat fly into my mouth, onto my chin, onto the lens, etc.  When I’ve sucked all of the meat off the camera shows a mostly skeletal figure with a few organs still intact, but all of the flesh still on the crushed hands and feet.  I toss him over my shoulder like an empty husk and then reach for the next. 


[Static.  Cut to]

A close up of my gigantic hand.  On each finger is a tiny, the tip deep in their asses.  They scream in agony as their holes stretch.  It’s reminiscent of little kids eating Bugles, putting them on their fingertips like witch’s fingers.  Except corn chips don’t beg for their mommy’s.  I push my fingers in tightly, moving around their guts and ripping their asses.  The one on my thumb has had too much and blood trickles down the digit.  So I angle the camera to face my mouth and suck him right off my finger, just like a Bugle.  Maneuvering the camera back, I approach a table with chocolate fondue in a pot boiling over.  To quiet their screaming heads I dunk them into the scalding chocolate. They come up with third degree burns, but are gasping for breath so the loud yelling has stopped.  As soon as they get a moment to catch their breath I hold them under again so they choke on the molten mass as it invades all of their openings - mouth, nose, ears and even eyes. Then I pull them up and laugh as they gasp for air and moan in utter pain. One by one I bring them to my mouth and suck the chocolate coating off of them before dunking them under again and again.  Soon I stop sucking and begin biting off chocolate covered appendages.  They can’t even scream as the chocolate hardens around them, turning them into living chocolate bars.


[Static.  Cut to]

27 nude college rugby stars quivering in a deep sided bowl.  “Fuck yes. You all look delicious!  How shall I prepare you?” The words roar from behind the camera.   Quick cut.  “Trent H. is a meaty boy all to himself”, I snicker as the jock, the size of a doll, is spit roasted and turning over a huge flame, his mouth filled with the cock of Seth V., and his ass filled with the cock of Dan S. so that his weight is supported by the dicks of his teammates. While my giant hand rotates him and the flames lick his crackling skin, I rub marinade and spices across his beefy body.  Simultaneously Dan and Seth come inside of their friend, and rather than have their quickly shrinking cocks go flaccid, dropping Trent into the fire, I catch him, carrying him under the armpits like a pet.  Quick Cut.  Trent is now trussed like a turkey, his legs in the air held by herbs.  Seth and Dan, now shrunken further, are forced into a 69 position before being shoved inside Trent’s wrinkled ass as stuffing, leaving only Seth’s head and Dan’s feet outside.

Quick cut.  Peter C. is chopped in half on the cutting board, his lower half is dropped into a blender, mixed with herbs and spices into a delectable meaty marinade which is then poured into the bottom of a tub. His top half is alive long enough to see his taut muscular legs blended up before his screaming head and torso are dunked molten hot dark chocolate. His teammates feed this little delight to me while I continue cooking.  Eric B and Kyle B are deposited into the tub filled with Peter C’s blended bottom and a time lapse shows them wrestling inside of it with  Josh O and Drew S. The loser of each fight gets fucked by the winner in a massive orgy of rippling muscular flesh. Once they’re both exhausted the time lapse ends as they are all dropped into a skillet for a quick fry.  Some vegetables are added and are plated alongside their browned bodies while their surviving friends look on. 

Quick cut.  Nick T’s cock is shoved into Cole M’s ass while Trey E’s cock is put in Dominic D’s mouth. Then both pairs are packed together in chopped meat and baked into Swedish meatballs atop a bowl of pasta, with only their extremities sticking out.  The bowl with this side dish is placed beside the other two dishes.  A skater boy’s long curly hair is set on fire and his feet are crammed into a candlestick while I continue preparing the elegant meal.

Quick cut.  Mike C. and Jermey S. are speared through their spleens by two kebab sticks, with grilled vegetable and pineapple spread throughout. Then they’re thrown on the grill feet first. Once they can’t take the pain and fall over their whole bodies cook evenly, the smoke blocking out the camera for a moment. “Fortunately, the skewers were placed so that you won’t succumb to the wounds, not meeting your ends until you are soup in my stomach.” Even though I’m not done cooking I feed them to myself lovingly, deepthroating the whole kebab stick and pulling it out clean as their muscle stud friends watch on.

Quick cut.  A giant’s eye view looking down as I hold Tyler D, Seth G, and Devin B against pieces of melon. I wrap prosciutto around each and then secure it with a toothpick right through their guts.  As I continue the last few stages of the meal I occasionally pick one up and chew them up, sipping some Chianti between nibbles.

Quick cut.  Garrett and Tristan are facing the camera in unadulterated terror. Garrett is a much bigger guy so I have a fun plan. I drop their fit naked bodies on my hairy abdomen, "Whoever gets pinned for a five count is gonna get raped by the winner. I suggest you fight to win." They look at me like I'm crazy and don't move. I pick up Garrett in one hand and grab the scalpel. Moving it toward his tiny, shriveled, scared cock I very calmly give him a warning, "If you don't fight, I will slice off your manhood and force feed it to you before torturing you both for hours."  That is all it takes. A moment later he manhandles Tristan’s lithe nude body. A quick change in the latter’s size puts the former down for the count and I start counting.  Before reaching five I change my mind, "Put him in a Backbreaker first. I wanna see the twink beg for mercy and cry like a little girl."  Garrett puts him in a camel clutch. "Awesome job, now stretch his back more. Bounce on him and have fun." All of the lads see my cock stiffen past them. Tristan has tears running down his cheeks and Garrett is actually getting into it. I notice his own cock hard pressing into Tristan's little back. He lets go and swivels to apply a Boston crab. Garrett looks up into my eyes, and thus the camera, as he really lays on the pressure. He grabs Tristan's exposed balls in his little beefy and squeezes hard. His biceps are so sexy, rippling with strength, coated in a fine sheen of sweat as his opponent begs him to stop.  One signal from me and he pins the smaller guy.  He looks up for more directions. I pick him up in my massive hairy hand and maneuver the camera to catch me licking at his dribbling dick. He looks petrified but horny. I give him a little bit more size without him noticing and set him by Tristan who is now curled in the fetal position. Using my huge pointer finger, I role Tristan over and pin his torso against my moist, furry chest. "You can fuck him now. Fill him up with your seed for me."  Garrett tears into his once good friend's ass, showing that he has no will left. I am the master of all, and there is no fighting it.  He fucks his former friend as roughly as possible and I lift up my pointer finger. It’s amazing what fear and hopelessness, mixed with adrenaline and testosterone, will do to a man.  He taunts his former friend, calling him pussy as he rams in balls deep. I can tell when he blows his load so I held my finger in front of him for a kind of fist bump.  “I’m in the mood for an internal massage before my full meal,” I announce.  Without another word I pick up Tristan and drop him in my mouth. Slurping him like a noodle I suck him down raw.  “Mmm”, I moan, “I love the the saltiness from his sweating and crying… But”, here Garrett notices his size is returning to that of what it once was before he wrestled with Tristan, “I need a little bit more to hold me over until dinner.”  The shadow of my hand crosses over his wide-eyed face, lips quivering, legs trembling.

Quick cut.  Ethan R, Andrew S, Johnny S, Patrick S, Taylor W, Evan are on a cutting board under some plastic wrap.  “Just a half dozen tasty morsels left to cook,” I announce.  “And tender, young meat is always so delicious.”  Suddenly a meat hammer soars into view as I roughly whack each of them hard enough that they are laying on the table stunned and in pain, but not hard enough to pop them. Then, with a spatula, I flick over all of their nude muscular bodies, leaving marks and causing immense pain. As they try to crawl away the meat hammer is raised once more, and sails down, crushing their arms and legs under the brutal mallet.  Now that they are unable to move I tenderize their meat a bit more until they welt up and bleed.


Wanking off for the last time before I tuck into the feast, I cover them in my salty seed. My come burns their bloody skin.  Finally, I dump them in a wok with some veggies and stir them around. 


[For the remainder of the video, I rely on quick cuts, moving from one thing to the next in rapid succession, allowing the sounds and gory sights to do the work for me.]  


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- A compilation of tinies being squashed with my dick, in my fist, under my foot, up my clenched ass, etc.


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts of stapling tinies together, soldering their dicks together, sewing and hot-gluing them together in a human centipede style.


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- tinies being filleted, dices, chopped, minced, etc.


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- dissections with exposed organs, still beating hearts, undulating organs, and quivering muscles. 


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- sounds of teeth gnashing, slurping, bloody curdling screams, and wet crunches playing over images of gore and guts and organs and brain matter and sinew and muscle disconnecting from bones with wet strings of viscera.


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- bulge after bulge traveling down my throat with sounds of swallowing and muffled screams.  


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- Chewing of appendages (some are attached to their living hosts and some have been ripped or cut off), teeth gnashing, cooked appendages and raw appendages having the meat and muscles and gore and sinew slurped off the bone.  The sounds are all blood-curdling screams and begging over sucking meat, chewing, moans of pleasure from me, and gnashing teeth. 


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- Swirling come and blood and brain matter and viscera mixed together


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- Just my mouth opening to reveal a person followed by a wet crunch.  This is repeated with over ten people in quick succession.


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- death throes.  Person after person convulsing one final time and going rigid.  All have been mutilated beyond recognition.


[Static.  Cut to]

Quick cuts- Appendages being removed from their owners.  In quick succession twenty five people have their arms, legs, cocks, balls, and heads bitten off, sucked off, ripped off, twisted off, crushed to a pulp, chopped off, grated off, snapped off, etc.  Each one has the sound turned up so the moment the body part is no longer connected to the rest is loud and clear.

[Static.  Cut to]


My face smiling out once more.  “Welcome to your new life.  Whatever is left of it!”  My mouth opens wide and I lunge at the camera.


[Static.  Blackout.]