- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heavy foot stuff.

Non-foot heavy stuff next chapter.

With Jim firmly underfoot, Brittany pulled her cellphone from off her desk and opened the ‘Chirper’ app. She opened up a Chirp and began typing: “Let me pleased to announce the acquisition of Harttech Enterprises by KBT! -BY”

With a satisfied press of her thumb against the screen, the Chirp was sent worldwide notifying millions of her latest, and largest, victory. She kept her feet firmly planted as she scrolled through her phone. The day’s perspiration beginning.

Jim, meanwhile, screamed futility into Brittany’s massive sole. His screams muffled as her flesh pressed into his face, covering his orifices.

Britney hummed softly as she angled her foot slightly off of Jim.

“Let’s add to your list of job responsibilities. You’ll not speak until spoken to. Got it?”

Jim attempted to sit up, “Fire me, you bitch!”

“Nope.” Brittney snapped a picture of Jim before sealing him back under her sole.

“Enjoying orientation!” she chirped out to her audience.

Jim continued to fight and resist but was soon worn down as Brittney’s foot did not yield from his body.

Brittney felt Jim’s body go still and removed her feet from the desk, placing them back on the floor. “Hm. Not even 9AM and you’re already wearing down. I thought you more energy than that, Mr.Hartely?”

Jim remained silent, gasping for air, his body covered in a film of Brittney’s sweat and foot grease.

“Stand.” Brittney ordered. “No lying down on the job.”

Jim was slow to get up, but pushed himself to his feet on the desk of titanic ex.

“Glad to see you’re finally starting to listen.” Brittney teased, looking at Jim’s slumped form and moved her mouth to the side in a sign of displeasure. “You know what, I think I’d like for you to stand at attention whenever you’re not working. It brings some professionalism. Stand with your hands crossed behind your back unless I have you doing something.”

Jim, his hands on his knees, still gasping for air, shot his most intimidating look to Brittney who simply yawned.

“But, Britt. Wouldn’t it be professional to also give me some clothes?” He tried to protest.

“First of all.” Brittney sat up, “You will only address me by Ms. Yvchien. If you must give me a nickname, any of the following will do: Goddess, Queen, Your Highness, or The Big Cheese.” Brittney laughed with the last name. “Second of all,” she continued “I just blasted your miniscule little dick out to the entire world. So anybody who hasn’t seen it yet ain’t missing anything special. I’m not going to waste clothes on a doll.”

Jim’s face burned with shame and embarrassment, but he had no retort.

“Any other questions?” Brittney asked, knowing she had parried Jim handily.

“No.” Jim replied, sullenly.

“No…?” Brittney was quick to correct him.

“No, Miss Yvchien.” Glad to see you’re learning. “Now, stand as we discussed. We’re about to have company.”

Jim wanted to retort and argue, people couldn’t see him like this, but he resigned himself for now.

Brittney clapped as Jim stood with his hands behind his back, his face stoic and check puffed out slightly. She sent a voice message to their guest, she wanted Jim to be 100% sure who was coming in. “Katelyn, please bring in the kit.”

The blood drained from Jim’s face. “Katelyn? As in my secretary Katelyn?” He spoke up to Brittney who shushed him.

Jim heard the door to Brittney’s office swing in and turned his head. Sure enough, the girl who had been Jim’s personal aide for 2 ½ years walked in, a wooden tray being carried between her hands. She was used to looking down on her carrying his coffee, now she brought the tools of his next humiliation.

“Katelyn, I’d like you to meet our newest employee, Jim.” Brittney welcomed her guest. “Jim. Meet Katelyn.” Jim let himself fall out of attention as he stared up at his gigantic secretary.

Both women laughed, “Oh, please don’t lose your composure, Jim.” Brittney scolded him. “Katelyn is as much your superior as I am and you will show her the same respect. Got it?”

Jim remained silent.

“Sorry. He’s a little shy.” Brittney teased, “Please place the tray down on the left.”

Katelyn did as Brittney asked and placed the wooden tray down to the left of Jim.

“Still drinking your coffee with two sugar, Mr. Hartley?” Katelyn asked, obviously unsure of what to say or how to act other than reveling in his size.

“Please, Kate” Brittney interrupted, “Mr. is such a formal title. Call him what you wish.”

Katelyn smiled and nodded. “Squirt.” Katelyn’s eyes narrowed.

Brittney broke into laughed, Jim almost laughed himself “Fucking cute bitch.” He thought.

“SQUIRT?” Brittney enquired.

Katelyn shuffled a little, “Squirt is what Mr…Squirt called me because I’m only 5’4. I though it would be nice to return the favour.”

“I LOVE IT!” Brittney clapped her hands together. “Alrighty squirt, give Ms. Katelyn here a little bow.”

Jim’s face burned with embarrassment as he followed Brittney’s command, earning a little laugh from Katelyn.

“Thanks, Kate! If training goes well, I may let you and other departments borrow him for ‘advising’.”

“That’d be wonderful! Thank you Ms. Yvchien!” With that, Katelyn left the room.

Turning their attention to the wooden tray, Brittney’s face lit up and Jim’s face sunk.

“More…foot stuff…” He looked into his Ex’s face. She nodded.

“Oh yes, my dear ex! Don’t worry, however, you’re going to be well acquainted with every part of me, just wait until I have you on armpit duty. But first you must, as you told me at our divorce hearings ‘start your way back from the bottom.’ So you will start your way from the soles on up.”

Reaching to her left, Brittney grabbed the train and explained everything before Jim.

“Enzyme, Toe separators, Paint Applicator, ‘Victory Blue’ polish, polish remover, rasp, teeny tiny gloves, and little bottle of water.”

“You tried to get me to do this shit at normal size.” Jim commented.

“Yes, but I’m making you do it now.” Brittney retorted.

Jim could only watch powerless as Brittney leaned back once again and swung her peds onto the desk. Her soles towered over his miniscule body.

Jim stared up in, both, awe and incredulousness. Brittney was always one to make a point, but this was downright dehumanizing. Craning his neck, his eyes took in the wrinkles of his former wife’s soles. They flexed and before him, as if to put on a show of their power over him.

“How’s the view, Jim?” Brittney asked the air as her shrunken former husband was completely obscured by her feet.

Jim remained silent.

Brittney continued her teasing, “Silent and ready for orders. I like that from employees.”

This caused Jim’s face to burn red as he wanted to retort but didn’t want to be pressed into the desk again.

Placing her arms behind her head, Brittney leaned back in her chair and stared up to the ceiling as she spoke, her eyes staring out the skylight of her office to the clear sky above. She wiggled flexed her toes.

“To your right, dunk your hands in that container of enzyme, and then begin applying it to my heels. It should soften the skin enough to allow your puny arms to use that rasp afterward.”

Jim couldn’t believe it. He first looked at Brittney’s slightly calloused heels, then to the vat of blue enzyme, then through a small gap between Brittney’s feet to her face. His stomach sank as it wasn’t even focused on him. It was like she was delegating tasks to a true subordinate.

“Helllooo. Earth to Jim. You got that?” Britteny spoke.

Jim sighed, “Yes.”  He flinched however as Brittney’s right foot began to lower.

“Yes what?” she barked.

“Yes, Ms. Yvchien.” He replied in defeat and trudged over to his arsenal for this battle. Standing over the small tub of enzyme, it was a hazy blue colour. He recognized the product. It had been developed while he and Brittney were stilled married. It was ,actually, her idea and turned into one of their first successful products. With a deep breath, he dipped his arms into the cool surface and gasped as the chill of the mixture zapped the warmth from his arms, “Fucking mentholated.” He cussed.

“What was that?” Brittney asked, her eyes closed and head relaxed in anticipation of her pampering.

“Nothing, dear.” Jim spoke reflexively from an era long gone.

“Dear?” Brittney chuckled inquisitively.

“Uh. I-I meant, Ms. Yvchien.” Jim stumbled over himself as he didn’t want to earn Brittney’s wrath.

“Whatever, you little idiot. Just get to work.” His gigantic ex commanded.

With an armful of enzyme, Jim walked back slowly. He was careful not to drop any enzyme on Brittney’s desk. Soon enough, he was mere scale inches away from Brittney’s right heel. He took a deep breath and pushed his arms into the rough, yet deceivingly pillowy flesh.

“Thaaaat’s a good little man.” Brittney coo’d as she felt the menthol touch her warm skin. “I can’t even tell you how many executives of my acquisitions I’ve had do this, but you, Jim, I can tell are going to be a natural…”

The two remained like this over next hour. Jim struggled to cover his gigantic ex’s soles with the enzyme while she humiliated him in little ways. As she lowered her foot for Jim to reach the ball and instep of her foot, Brittney spread her toes and caught peeks of Jim working between.

“When you get to my toes, realllly get into those crevices. I want to see you breaking a sweat. Remember, hard work is its own reward. I have a gala to attend in Birmingham tonight and I want every inch of me to look and feel great.”

This caught Jim’s attention and he briefly stopped to gaze up toward Brittney from between her toes. Birmingham, Alabama was their hometown and where they had both attended undergrad.

Brittney caught sight of her former husband’s gaze and smirked. “Oh I guess nobody told you. In honour of all my success the city is renaming Hartley Square to Yvchien Square. I mean, I guess they saw no point in honouring their favourite daughter’s little pet any longer.”

Jim’s stomach sank. Brittney was pushing the dagger from the last month of his life even deeper when he thought it couldn’t be worse.

“Don’t be so sad, little man! You’ll be there as well. When they ask how I managed to look so good, I’ll give you your due. In fact, you’ll be front and center for all the cameras and our friends and family to see! It’ll be like old times when we used to go out as a couple, except this time you’ll be my literal trophy husband.” Brittany tossed her head back and laughed

Jim, dejected, stood with his head hanging and arms at his side in the shadow of Brittney’s titanic ped. He was quickly motivated however, by her booming voice.

“If I don’t feel those miserable little hands back on my sole, somebody is going to find themselves better acquainted with it.”

Jim jumped to attention and pushed his hands and arms back into Brittney’s sole, earning a satisfied coo.

“You know. I saw some files from our acquisition regarding organic matter manipulation. I wonder if it’s possible to turn humans into clothing? Insoles for example?” Brittney thought aloud.

Jim shuddered as at the thought of somebody like Brittney having that kind of technology. He continued to scrub, working his way toward her toes, eventually standing before them.

Brittney gave him a thumbs up, “Congrats. You’re almost finished with foot number one.”

Jim stared down into the Burgundy-Red surface of the big toe on his Ex-wife’s right foot. He stared into his own eyes, they were already heavy with exhaustion and it wasn’t even lunch. The polish reflected light perfectly and gave the illusion that he was actually trapped inside the toe-nail itself.

Brittney watched with interest as Jim stared at her toe-nail. She wondered what was going through his mind. Whatever his thoughts were, she bet they involved how humiliated and beaten he felt. How she, the woman he had tried to cast out of his life, had come back with a vengeance.

“See something you like?” Brittney spoke.

Jim was started by her thunderous voice and jumped back from her toe. “Huh!? Oh. What. Uh, no.”

“Shame,” Brittney put on a fake frown and pouty voice, “I thought you had found your true love in my toe. You can kiss it if ya want.” She stifled her laughter.

“No thank you, Bri-“ Jim caught himself, “I mean Ms. Yvchien.”

Brittney shrugged, “Alrighty.” She then snapped her fingers. “Just get back to work.” With this Brittney spread her toes, “Really get in those crevices. Get on your hands and knees if you have to, but I don’t want a single square micron overlooked.”

Jim, at first, resisted, and attempted to reach-low like he was washing a car. His efforts were futile, however, as his reach wasn’t quite long enough to get all the way between Brittney’s toes. He took a deep breath and sighed, his knees and palms were soon on the ground with is ass in the air.

Brittney held her breath and watched with glee as her ex-husband was literally on his hands-and-knees at her feet. It was like a fantasy fulfilled. She waited carefully until Jim was situation perfectly and then pinched her toes together.

Jim worked the solution carefully into the skin between Brittney’s big and second toe. The warmth of her body surrounding him on all sides almost. He took a slow breath in, resisting the scent which was already beginning to establish itself between the digits. As he reached closer to wedge between the toes, the air was crushed out of him and his face was pushed into darkness.

Brittney emitted an uproarious laugh at the scene before her. It was like something out of a cartoon. One second her toes were splayed with Jim working his body between them. The next, they were back together with his body flailing futilely between them. The force of her toes closed had twisted Jim’s body so that the right-half stuck up in the air while the left half was toward the table. His head was jammed comfortably deep into the crevice. She wiggled her toes slightly and enjoyed the feeling of sweat and enzyme being transferred from her foot onto her tiny ex.

“BWITKNEE!” He screamed as his face was shoved into the skin. His arms and legs struggled to pry apart her toes. With his mouth nearly sealed by Brittney’s skin and his chest stuck in the vice of her digits, Jim felt himself begin to lost consciousness ‘BWITknee, bwit…” he began to trail off as the darkness settled upon him.

Brittney continued laughing as she held Jim for over a minute, his body slowly going limp until it was almost still. It was then she finally spread her toes again. His body dropped with a soft smack onto her desk.

At the moment the darkness was embracing him, Jim’s world filled back with light and fresh air rushed back into his lungs. He felt the sting of Brittney’s desk when he struck the surface and opened his eyes, he gasped for air like a fish-out-of water. His ears rung with Brittney’s laughter.

“What happened to the wrestler I dated in college!?” Brittney jeered. “Were my toes too much for you?”

Jim turned onto his back just in time to see Brittney’s sole above, it wrinkled and rippled as if to wave below to him.

“Sorry. I forgot you were down there.” Brittney blatantly lied. “Do you need to file a worker’s comp? I think this would be filed under T for Toe Jam. “

Jim was, once more, completely powerless as Brittney dominated and humiliated him. He gritted his teeth and rose back to his feet.

“Might I continue, Ms. Yvchien.” He looked sternly into Brittney’s eyes.

Brittney lifted her eyebrow at Jim’s response, “Might you?”

Jim nodded, his eyes focused.

“Hmmm. I supposed so…” Brittney began to lower her foot to awaiting ‘employee’. “Oh” she stopped “But first show the world how much you want to.”

Jim noticed the camera of Brittney’s phone pointed at him.

“It’s tough today to be an executive and not be active on Social Media. Thought I’d get some good content out of this.” Brittney spoke from behind the black rectangle.

Jim bit his lip.

“Say how much you want to get between my toes, Jim. Tell the world about how much better of a leader and executive I am. Let them hear how you’re much better suited for your current role.”

“Britt, please.” He attempted to protest. Even this was beyond her usual show of dominance.

His plea was simply met with the gigantic foot of his Ex back before him, her toes closed tight together. He sighed and knew what she wanted.

Brittney focused in on Jim as he, once more, got back onto his hands and knees at her foot.

“Brittn-“ Jim was cut off by a small stomp of Brittney’s foot. “-Ms. Yvchien. May I please get back between your toes to finish my job.”

“Why?” She goaded

Jim, resentfully, played along “Because it would be my pleasure to care for such a successful leader.”

“Mr. Hartley! So forward.” She teased from behind the camera. “But if you think you’re better suited between my toes than a boardroom, I’m not one to argue.”

Jim could only watch painfully as her toes spread once more, allowing him access.

Brittney watched with glee as her ex-husband debased himself for her entertainment and pleasure. She stopped the camera once his body was snuggly back between her toes.

“This is a good intro the gala, I suppose….” Brittney chirped out the video