- Text Size +

“Jim. Please don’t make a spectacle of yourself.” Two long maroon-tipped fingers pinched the bridge of a spritely noise between two glass-blues eyes currently hidden behind eyelids which were closed in embarrassment. “You know when we set out on this path one of us was going to be in my position and one of us was going to be in your position.”

Opening her eyes, Brittany Yvchien sighed. Her gaze settled upon a sharp dressed 30 something. On the lower end of 6ft, he didn’t quite embody a ‘titan’ of industry, but he was the Chairman and Owner of Brittany’s largest rival. And also, her former husband, but that was neither here nor there. She stared into his tear-soaked eyes, “Look. We can go about this amicably or you can go about this the hard way and have the story leaked to Forbes and everybody can read how the, once invincible, Jim Hartley broke easier than balsa wood when faced with takeover. OR you can take it like a man and have some shred of dignity remaining once this is all said and done.”

Wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his newly tailored suit, Jim took a large gulp and rose to his full height. At 6ft 1in, he stood just a few inches above Brittany’s own 5ft 9in frame.

Brittany smiled and reached up with her left hand and softly slapped Jim’s cheek, “There we go. Now this doesn’t mean I’m going to drain any last drop of dignity from you eventually, but for now you can go out, somewhat, on your own terms. I know how important putting a strong-face was to you.” She smiled gleefully into Jim’s broken visage.

Jim flinched slightly at his former lover’s touch. A touch that will come to represent an entirely new dynamic in a few short hours.

“Now then.” Brittany broke the moment, with a step back from Jim. “Shall we begin the proceedings.” Her hand waved to a long table filled with multiple lawyers, executives, and press. The hostile takeover of Harttech by Komodo Biological Technologies had begun.

Harttech had been Jim’s life work. What had started as a side-project during college had blossomed into one of the largest Biotechnology firms in the world. Third only behind Komodo and Vilecio. He and Brittany had met shortly after he came up with the idea. The two worked tirelessly through their 20s to see the company go public when they were both 28. Within the following year, however, things soured and one of the corporate world’s most powerful couples split. To say it amicable would be more than a lie. Though the exact details behind the split were never revealed, Brittany was allowed to take ¼ of the company to lead and develop. Thus began one of the most bitter rivalries in the industry.

4 years later, the two now met on another unequal playing field. A hostile takeover. Hostile takeovers had changed from how they were conducted. Not only was one company acquiring another’s assets. No, they were acquiring the entire culture and knowledge of that company as well. As such, many owners and executives of taken over companies found themselves tied to the things they had created, entwined by what they knew. No more golden parachutes for those who were deemed ‘too essential’ to a company’s success to be kicked out the door to enjoy retirement. Instead they were to serve as ‘advisors’ to the new company. In the past this was often met by sabotage and deceit from those formerly in power – thus a new law was passed (after much lobbying) to leverage the shrinking technology developed by the very same industry and place ‘advisors’ into the custody of a designated ‘advisory liaison’. Unfortunately for Jim, Komodo’s liaison was currently sat across from him. A pleased smirk worn on her face.

“Sign here.” “Here.” “Thumbprint here.” Jim poked and pressed at the tablet presented to him in a zombie-like trance. His life as he knew it was over in a few short hours to become whatever Brittany had planned for him.

As the proceeding finished, the assembled parties slowly filtered out the 32nd floor boardroom in Harttech’s headquarters until it was just Jim and Brittany remaining. His face buried in his hands, Jim sobbed quietly; the familiar sound of Birttany’s heels against the floor came around the table until he could feel her presence over his right shoulder.

“You’re gonna love working for me, Jim.” Brittany whispered giddily into Jim’s ear. Her footsteps grew distant and she left the room, leaving Jim alone.

“Any questions, Mr. Hartley?” A Greying technician with a paunch asked as he strapped a nude Jim into the cylindrical tube of the shrinking chamber.

“How do you live with yourselves?” Jim spat.

The technician was unfazed, “Mr. Hartley. YOU hired me to do this job.”

Jim’s throat went-dry, the irony not left on him that he had been in Brittany’s position at least half-a-dozen times before.

“Any other questions?” The technician asked sternly.

This time, Jim was silent.

With a few more button pushes and safety checks, Jim was pushed into the tube. The cold air washed over him as he fell asleep.

*THUMP* *THUMP* “Wakey wakey, little guy. No sleeping on the clock!” *THUMP* *THUMP*

Jim’s head throbbed as he opened his eyes. He raised his hands to his rub his face and head and groaned. “Uhhhh. Where am –“ He stopped as his memory quickly came back. A yellow floor, ceiling, and walls surrounded him on all but his left side as he lied upon what resembled a memory foam mattress. “Please God, no.” Jim forced himself to open his eyes and turn his head to left.

Brittany squealed as Jim’s eyes met hers. His tiny body completely exposed to the world while she wore a teal sport jacket over a white blouse; sharply dressed as always.

“Jimmy! Ready for the first day of the rest of your life?” She teased as she pressed a trigger on her phone.

Jim was startled as the glass divide between he and his titanic Ex-wife dissolved away.

Brittany wasted no time. Her left-hand dove in and quickly pulled Jim into her palm.

Jim screamed out in, both, surprise and terror as Brittany’s soft, but powerful, fingers ensnared him. His world went dark ever-so-briefly as his body encapsulated by the gigantic fingers and palm.

Pulling her hand from Jim’s enclosure, Brittany could barely contain herself. Though she had done numerous takeovers leading to this point, this was something new. It was like finally getting to the main course after so many appetizers.

Jim’s body was oddly comfortable in the hand as Brittany’s body heat warmed him. He was soon smacked in the face by the cold air from the lab as the fingers opened, revealing Brittany’s giant face hovering above him.

Brittany inspected her prize. Jim was no more than 4-inches long. His little body an exact miniaturization of his normal form. His dick sitting uselessness between his legs, something that he would have no use for any longer.

“Make yourself comfy.” Brittany boomed.

Jim’s heart lept from his chest and the surface of Brittany’s hand shifted below him. Her fingers curled upward behind him, creating a wall of sorts.

“Take a seat against that. It’s time for orientation.” Brittany smiled.

Jim sighed, Brittany was always one to make a spectacle and game of things. That’s why the clashed so much in their marriage. He wanted to tell her to knock-it-off and just get on with things but resigned himself to whatever she had planned.

“Comfy?” She boomed once more as Jim situated himself against her fingers.

Jim was blasted in the face by the giantess’ hot breath. Tears in his eyes, he held up a weak thumbs-up.

Brittany couldn’t help but laugh. “Good! Let’s begin!”

Slowly, Brittany turned from Jim’s enclosure, careful not to swing him off her hand. Her heels clacked against the concrete floor as she began to walk.

“Let me be the first to welcome you, Mr.Hartely, to your knew role as ‘in-house advisor’ to the Chief Excective, Chairwoman, and Owner of KBT, Ms. Brittany Yvchien. That would be me.”

Jim sighed as the teasing and humiliation had begun.

“As advisor, your roles are many and important. I know how much effort you put into building your company so nobody quite knows its intricacies like you would. Well, maybe one other person would…”

Jim’s stomach sank as Brittany spoke, he felt the conversation beginning to turn from it’s informational tone into something else.

“…in fact, one other person may know the company better than you. Maybe the one other person was the one who laid out the entire groundwork for how the company should function and its goals. A blueprint that was so well made that it practically ran and grew the company after the other person’s departure.”

Brittany’s pace increased.

Jim had to burry his hands and feet into the folds of Brittany’s skin to steady himself.

The two eventually arrived at an elevator. Brittany placed her hand on a pad and pressed a few buttons, a computerized voiced chimed the destination. “25th floor. Brittany Yvchien’s office”

Jim’s heart-rate increased.

Stepping into the elevator, Brittany turned to face out. A large glass tube encased the elevator giving occupants a view of Nashville as the elevator rose.

“I would say the cliché that this is a new day, Jim.” Brittany monologued as the elevator lifted skyward and the sun mirrored it over the city below. “But this isn’t. This is another day in my life. In fact, this is more of a coming-home party. Me getting what is rightfully mine in Harttley Tech, but in also in one other aspect. You.”

Jim grew sick as his Ex-wife’s attitude and intentions began to be revealed.

“When we divorced, I knew it wasn’t out of incompatibility or from our constant fights. No. It was out of fear. You saw you couldn’t have done what you did without me. You knew who had the real brains, brawn…power, so you thought by casting me out and spinning PR, you’d keep yourself as the man at the top.”

Jim stared up at Brittany’s deeply red lips. Shining in the morning sun.

The elevator pinged, “Welcome home, Ms. Yvchien.” The masculine voice chimed.

“By listening to your fear, you only doomed yourself further.” Brittany moved to her desk and sat down in a massive leather-backed chair. “You fought and tried to get rid of me, but in the end you’re here. Literally in the palm of my hand. You won’t be advising me on anything. I think the only times I needed your input was for what looked good when we going to a party. I quite liked that dynamic. Didn’t you? Me trying my damndest to impress while you said I looked great no matter what.” Brittany tilted her hand, this forced Jim to slid off the soft palm onto the hard surface of her desk.

He stood, knees shaking, as Brittany leaned back and placed her hands behind her head while still speaking.

“Nothing but a Yes man. Not a pure thought in your little head. That’s no problem though! I’m surrounded everyday by some of the smartest people in the world. Thoughts flowing and being tossed around can be exhausting. Sometimes all a person need is somebody else to say ‘yes’ no matter what. And you, Jim, I think would fit that role perfectly.” She smiled.

“B-Britt. Wh-what are you on about?” He tried to emit one last image of strength which only earned a laugh.

Brittany leaned forward and softly blew on her tiny Ex-husband. “Jimmy. Jimmy. Don’t put on that macho act. The winds of change have blown and you’re too late to cast your sail.”

Her hands reached down.

Jim watched as she fiddled below her desk before leaning back again.

Jim’s eyes grew in terror as a shadow was cast upon him. Brittany swung her legs onto her desk. Her bare feet flexing in the cool air of her office. Her red painted toes shining in the sunlight coming from behind her. Jim screamed as he jumped out of the way as the heel of one of Brittany’s feet crashed onto the desk. He rolled a few centimeters before standing back up. His eyes looked up to his new desk mates, then up Brittany’s legs. He saw she wasn’t wearing any underwear under skirt and gulped. Then let his eyes continue up to Brittany’s face.

She wore the smirk of somebody who was victorious but wasn’t finished.

“Now, Jim. Let’s see how good you are at saying Yes. Does the colour on my toes bring any memories?”

Jim’s mind raced, why would he remember her toe colour? “N-no.” He stammered.

“Wrong answer!” She bellowed. Her right leg lifted, and she slammed her foot down onto Jim.

Jim screamed, closed his eys, and held his arms up in a futile attempt from getting crushed.

“Did you piss on my desk?” Brittany asked, eyebrows raised.

Jim, frozen in place, opened his eyes. Looking down, he had indeed pissed himself out of fear. But most importantly, he was alive, but now stood between Brittany’s big and second toe on her right foot.

“I thought a closer look would spark your memory. This colour, my little guy, is what I wore the day we got divorced. Do you know what it’s called?” She asked gleefully, anticipating Jim’s answer.

“N-no.” Jim stammered again.

“Damn. You’re really not making a good first impression on the new boss, Jim.” Brittany squeezed her toes together and trapped Jim’s legs.

The little man lost his balance with the loss of his legs and his torso fell forward, he fell face first into crevice between the toes.

Brittany roared uproariously at the sight. “OH JIM! Please don’t prostrate yourself…yet.” And then continued “It’s called ‘She Wants Revenge Red’ and that day was the only day I wore it. Well, that day and today.”

Jim pushed himself up, his face free from the smooth skin between his ex’s toes.

“Jim. I do want revenge. I want revenge from you trying to end me, end my career, end what I could do for the world. However, I don’t want you to fear me. No, that’s to easy. I’ve had so many others fear me. I want you to love me. Adore me. I want to be the perfect little Yes man. You’re only going to be happy if you’re serving me. How does that sound?” She finally stopped.

Jim, still trapped between her digits, stared up at Brittany. At first he was silent and then began to laugh.

“You’re fucking crazy! That’s why I divorced you. You didn’t want a partner, you wanted somebody to rule over. Me giving you ¼ of MY company was out of respect for our relationship. I should’ve given you nothing. You should be out on the street begging. I don’t care what you do to me. The only thing you’re going to hear from me is a hearty ‘go fuck yourself’”

Brittany heard all of this clearly thanks to the speakers in her glasses transmitting Jim’s voice.

She grimaced for a second and then splayed her toes, releasing Jim and allowing him to stand on his own.

Jim thought he had gotten through to the giant psycho until she lifted her leg once more.

“Wrong. Answer.” She said sternly and this time letting her foot land completely upon her tiny captive. “Oh, Jim. By the time we’re done, you’re going to be begging me to let you catalogue my nail polish collection.”

Jims screams of protests were muffled by the flesh of Brittany’s sole. His body sealed against the desk and her foot with no room to move.

Brittany’s toes wiggled with anticipation at the days and weeks ahead.