- Text Size +
Gretchen rushed into her classroom, very aware that she was late. Her hurried pace only served to work Matt deeper into her, she could feel his shoulders pressing against her sphincter as he slipped deeper into her greasy asshole.

“Late!” the teacher shouted as Gretchen bowed her head, entering the classroom.

“Sorry!” Gretchen quickly replied as she peered into the classroom, praying a spare seat was going to be obvious to her.

“You must be the new girl… Gretchen… My name is Miss McNally. You can sit over there”, Miss McNally instructed, pointing over to an empty chair in the back row. Gretchen hurried over to her chair and quickly slammed her ass into it.

Matt’s world was hell as Gretchen’s plump ass cheeks kneaded his tiny form between them before she sat down heavily, the force from the hit forcing his shoulders past the threshold of her sphincter. She bit her lip down hard as she felt his intrusion, the sensation causing her unbearable pleasure. She thought about whether or not keeping Matt in her crack had been a good idea if he was going to feel like this during class.

The class itself was mostly uneventful after she had sat down, Matt continued to squirm in desperation. His legs swung wildly against her sensitive skin, unknowingly forcing himself deeper. By the end of the class, only Matt’s feet were left between her cheeks.

Almost Matt’s entire body was now fully in the grasp of Gretchen’s rectum. He counted himself lucky that she had just been to the bathroom so it was mostly empty, the smell however was the worst odour he had ever encountered. The wretched stench of a lifetime’s worth of shit had seeped into her rectal walls, tainting the already vile gas that passed through.

However, no gas passed through as Gretchen held her sphincter shut around Matt. She tried to stop him going so deep that she might struggle to get him out but also wanted to avoid farting in class when she couldn’t guarantee it would be quiet. Once the bell rang, she quickly made her way to her next class.

“P.E”, her timetable said. She hurried to the room for P.E, trying to flex her sphincter in such a way that Matt’s feet wouldn’t be sucked in. As she entered the P.E department, she was shocked to find that it was full of sports equipment and on the wall it said “Physical Education”. She headed quickly to her locker nearby and grabbed her sports clothes.

Moving into the changing rooms, she quickly stripped out of her dress and put her top, leggings and trainers on. With the extra pressure from her tightly fitted leggings pressing down around her ass, she felt Matt’s feet slip past her sphincter. His full form fell into the immensely hot void that was her rectum, he lay there horrified and covered even more in her excrement.

Gretchen was feeling a little panicked about Matt being lost inside her bowels, she knew all too well how hard it had been to get her favourite dildo out of there after it slipped inside. She couldn’t worry about it now though, she had some Netball to play.

As the physical activity progressed, Gretchen could feel her anal dweller slamming against her insides with every jump and move she made. She was hyper aware of the depths he was inside of her, seemingly inching his way up her colon as time progressed.

Matt flailed desperately in the stinking, hot hell. He had lost his perception of direction entirely and was blindly moving, mostly controlled by the outside forces as Gretchen sprinted around and jumped way more than seemed normal. He had no idea she was playing Netball.

After around forty five minutes, Gretchen and the other girls in her class finished up their game and headed back inside to get changed back into their normal clothes. They were all a little sweaty but this was typical of school not to leave enough time for showers. Deodorant would have to do.

After throwing her clothes back on, Gretchen headed straight for the disabled toilets and ran inside before anybody saw. She hiked her dress up and plucked her moist thong out from between her sweaty ass, it resisted but soon sprung out like a trebuchet. Facing away from the toilet and raising her leg, she spread her cheeks and began to push.

She felt Matt slowly oozing his way out of her rectum, edging his way from the farthest reaches of her rectum. Matt could feel her walls pressing down on him from all angles, like getting the last bit of toothpaste from a tube she squeezed down on his head and shoulders to move him further towards her hole.

Eventually, he began to pop out like any of her other shits, except he was squirming in fits of weakened anger. His legs initially came out, then his torso, she paused with his head still clutched by her sphincter. Raising herself up to an almost standing position, she wriggled her ass playfully and laughed as Matt’s tiny body swung like a pendulum.

Carefully, she plucked his body out from her asshole, making a light pop as she did. Holding him with just the tips of two fingers, she carried him over to the sink and turned it on. The cold water blasted down onto Matt, he accepted it as Gretchen’s shit was washed away. As she had done before, she rubbed his body down in an attempt to get most of it off.

She glared down at the tiny boy. “Listen! Marissa and I are going to be best friends and you aren’t going to ruin it because you ACCIDENTALLY fell into my asshole. As far as she is aware, I was perfectly accommodating of your puny size. If she even has the tiniest idea of where you were, you’ll be begging for me to put you in my ass when I’m done with you!” Gretchen shouted down to the tiny, shivering boy. He nodded in response, not wanting to anger her.

“Great!” she said gleefully, her attitude changing immediately. She hiked her dress back up and pulled the front of her panties open slightly. Matt flailed as he expected to be put back in her ass or against her sweat-ridden vagina, however Gretchen slid him into her panties and stopped just after his waist was under her waistband. She slowly released the front of her panties and they kept him firmly held against her bare stomach.

Matt couldn’t help but think about how this could have been an option instead of her asscrack earlier as she pulled her dress over him and went to meet Marissa. With each step, he slid deeper into her panties but constant adjustments by Gretchen through her dress meant he never went too far.

“Hey!” Marissa said as Gretchen approached her outside of school. The two girls immediately began walking towards Taco Bell, side by side.

“Hey!” Gretchen replied with a smile, excited for their tacos. “Do you want your brother back now or inside Taco Bell?” she asked, feigning her neutral stance on giving him back. She wanted to keep him but knew she couldn’t, sadly.

“Ermm, sure I can take him. Where is he?” Marissa asked, curious about where she had kept him this all time since she was in a dress.

Gretchen looked around to check there was nobody nearby before she pulled her dress up and exposed Matt being firmly held against her to Marissa. She carefully plucked his body out from her waistband and held him out in front of her new friend before pulling her dress back down over her nether regions.

Marissa smiled at her brother as she reached down to carry him herself. Matt, peered up at Gretchen who was glaring at him for a moment, before looking back at Marissa and returning her smile. Was this really going to be his life now? Could he really be a victim to Gretchen for the foreseeable future?

The two girls continued down the path before reaching their temple, Taco Bell! Excitedly, the two of them hurried inside and ordered. Matt was just going to have some of Marissa’s as usual, there was no point in him getting his own food.

Once their order was ready, Marissa placed Matt onto the tray and carried their food over to a vacant booth. Gretchen excitedly threw herself onto the chairs and eagerly awaited Marissa sitting down too. The two girls began tucking into their food, Marissa periodically would pull off bits of her food and pass it down to Matt who was starving from his strenuous day so far. Marissa hadn’t noticed any smell coming off of him yet and he prayed she didn’t, God only knows what Gretchen would do to him even if Marissa found out accidentally.

“I can’t believe you sat on Matt that entire bus ride!” Marissa said between mouthfuls, clearly in awe at Gretchen’s confidence. “Did you like it Matt?”

Matt looked at his sister and then over to Gretchen, who’s glare was unmistakable. “Ermm, yeah it was okay I guess” he said simply, wincing as he waited for Gretchen to react negatively. However, her reaction never came as she smiled and continued to eat.

“I’ve been around shrunken people before and they weren’t given such an easy ride!” Gretchen explained. “My friend had been in people’s stomachs for dares and everything!” she continued.

Marissa couldn’t believe it. “In someone’s stomach? And they lived?” she asked, her jaw nearly hitting the table. Matt hated this conversation, Marissa seemed to be in awe at Gretchen’s uncaring attitude and it only spelled trouble for him. He stayed out of it, keeping his head down as he tucked into his food. “And it’s safe?” Marissa questioned further.

“Totally safe! I can’t believe you haven’t tried it” Gretchen replied with a mouthful of burrito barely staying in as she spoke.

Marissa blushed, “oh no I couldn’t! I wouldn’t! You do it”.

Gretchen’s eyes widened at those last three words, Matt’s eyes widened also hearing something so outrageous. “Me?” Gretchen asked, assuming Marissa was mistaken or joking.

“Yeah, you do it. As you say, it’s safe and he liked it under your butt. Matt is always open to try new things!” Marissa explained to Gretchen.

“Ermm actually…” Matt began, raising his hand into the air matter-of-factly. His words were cut off as Gretchen clasped her hand around him in an attempt to ‘accidentally’ stop whatever he was about to say.

“Sure, I’m sure he won’t mind. How shall I do it?” Gretchen asked as she held him in front of her huge maw. “Maybe I should…” she began, as she moved him back towards the table and squeezed him until he was in a ball. “Put him in here”, she finished, stuffing his crumpled form into the edge of her burrito.

Marissa watched in awe at this whole exchange, she couldn’t believe Matt didn’t mind! How come he had never mentioned this side of being shrunk before!? Matt desperately attempted to clamber out from amongst the beans and beef, however he had been stuffed in too well and could only watch as Gretchen raised the burrito up to her mouth. Her teeth glimmered in the light as he edged closer and closer to them, a welcome contrast to the dark pit that was her throat.

Marissa was on the edge of her seat as the burrito got closer and closer, the edge of it touching Gretchen’s lips. The girthy burrito slowly made its way into her mouth before she bit down and pulled the edge off with Matt inside.

Carefully, she chewed the food around Matt until it was an unidentifiable mush. She took extra care to avoid biting him but did find him clambering against her teeth frequently as she continued to chew the burrito so she could swallow it easier. Marissa watched in horror as the girl she barely knew chewed, “is he okay?”

Gretchen looked back at her friend calmly and nodded her head with her mouth full. “Oh yeah he’s fine”, she said, spitting some of her burrito out onto the table by accident. She stuck her tongue out to display Matt lying on top of it surrounded by the mush of food that had been chewed.

Marissa couldn’t believe it, she watched in awe as her new friend retracted her tongue and closed her mouth; to seal her brother inside. With little further ceremony, she raised her tongue to the roof of her mouth and swallowed.

Marissa could see the huge mass, that included her brother, exit Gretchen’s mouth and she followed its progress down her gullet before disappearing into her stomach. Matt was pressed powerfully on all sides as this happened, the pitch black hell that was her gullet was insanely powerful.

Suddenly, he fell into a pile of undigested food and looked around in disgust. It was almost pitch black as only the slightest dark red tinge of light made it through her stomach lining. He climbed as high as he could on the pile of food, wanting to avoid her stomach acid for as long as possible.

Out of nowhere, Gretchen’s esophagus opened again and more burrito came flying down towards him. The huge mass of food covered his body. He flailed in an attempt to get it off of him but was met with more as Gretchen wolfed her food down. Soon he was completely buried in the pile of food, with only a tiny pocket of air in front of his face. He was stuck here now, and totally at the mercy of Gretchen’s digestive system.