- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an old story, I just figured I'd publicly post the third chapter.

 

Please consider supporting my work (via Fanbox) to get:

  • Exclusive access to The Coach (chapter two, three, four and five already out!)
  • Early access to everything I post
  • Voting privileges on The Coach
  • And more!

 

I'm doing two 5k chapters a month for The Coach, two 5k chapters a month for Y-Strain, plus other commissions/stories. Lots of exciting things to come. Thank you <3

Support me on Fanbox.
https://vexed.fanbox.cc/

Join our new Discord.
https://discord.gg/eQMssXyVnH

View my Schedule. Orange is available to Fanbox supporters and green is out for everyone.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olQAUM8DBeX4eTRh5nC4VIN6NlBUdzxw78YdS9voR7k/edit?usp=sharing

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Matt?” Marissa asked, as she peered into her older brother’s room. It was time for school and yet again he had slept in and missed breakfast.


“Hey! I’m ready to go!” Matt shouted up to the giantess who peered in from behind his door, hesitant to enter due to his size. He was literally just about to squeeze under the door and head downstairs as she had done this. He was extremely lucky to have been shrunk with such a supportive family, they spared no expense when it came to making his life easier so getting from his room to the ground floor was still only a staircase away.


“God Matt! Why do you do this?” Marissa asked, frustrated that he’d make her late. “The bus is going to be here in ten minutes!” she continued into the desolate room, deciding she’d have to find him in case he was still asleep. Peering over to the perch where his mini-bed was, she couldn’t quite make out if he was still in it.
Marissa inspected the floor of his bedroom to avoid stepping on him if he were there, not considering the possibility that he’d be directly below her by the door. Again he shouted to her, “I’M RIGHT HERE”, waving his arms and jumping as he did. The sixteen year old’s face remained unchanged as she pouted and continued to look around.


Giving up on searching from her brother’s bedroom door, she raised her socked foot into the air ready to begin her careful search. Matt watched in horror as his sister’s foot hovered menacingly above him, threatening to crush him at any moment.


Time slowed down for Matt as the foot got bigger and bigger before coming down and pulverising his three inch body into the carpet below. He felt her toes forcing him down as she began to put her weight onto it. It wasn’t a rarity that something like this would happen, Matt was as used to it as someone could be. He thanked the universe that shrunken people’s cells were essentially just condensed, allowing them to be much more resilient than one may have expected.


Marissa, confused, furrowed her brow as she stepped on something. Looking down, she was shocked to spot her tiny brother pinned to the floor by her toes; looking like roadkill and wheezing from his lungs being compressed. “Matt! Oh my God!” she said, forgetting for a moment to even lift her foot off him.


“Oh!” Marissa said, realising, “shit, sorry!” she continued, raising her foot off of him. Still breathing heavily, Matt climbed to his feet and brushed off his shoulders. Finally straightening his now creased tee with his hands, he looked up at the apologetic girl and spoke plainly, “it’s fine, let’s just get going!”


Feeling forgiven, and not really caring too much that she had stood on him, Marissa reached down to pick him up in her hand and carefully carried him downstairs and straight out the door. Perfectly timed, the long, yellow bus pulled up outside of their home and Marissa ran directly for it. She clenched him in her hand as she ran, Matt not having much say on the matter.


As Marissa climbed onto the packed bus she kept her tiny brother clenched tightly in her hand and peered over the filled chairs in an attempt to find a couple spare. Spotting only two left, she bolted towards them and threw herself into the gap. In an effort to maximise the safety of Matt, she sat him down on the seat by the window. Their family had agreed to try and maximise the normality of his life and this was one of those ways.


The hydraulics of the bus hissed as it raised slightly and began to move through the streets on its prowl to collect as many school-goers as it could, despite the lack of seats. Most of the people on the bus at this point were aware of their schoolmate’s shrunken condition, even going so far as to stand in order to allow him to sit in his own seat when they boarded.


The bus came to a harsh stop as it entered the first street of the next neighbourhood on its route. Marissa peered out the window at the person getting on and didn’t recognise her at all. She must have been the new girl, and she lived so close to them, Marissa thought excitedly.


With dark-red hair and a plump but curvaceous figure she was certainly a sight to behold. Her assets had the other students gawking, she could thank her appetite for those. Her face was stoic as she climbed aboard the bus of unfamiliar faces, only changing when she gave the driver a thankful, beaming smile.


As she made her way down the aisle she displayed relative confidence for a new kid as she searched for a place to sit. Finally, she paused at Marissa and Matt’s seats, cutting in and squeezing past Marissa suddenly.


Face to face with the girl’s huge ass as it passed, Marissa tried to speak up, “err… excus…”, but before she could even finish her sentence the ass she had been so close to slammed down into the chair; the girl’s dress flaring up slightly as she sat. Marissa’s jaw dropped in shock, as did the jaws of many other students who watched this ordeal happen.


Silence filled the surrounding seats on the bus, the air thick with tension. The girl noticed and turned to Marissa. She spoke in a civil but neutral tone, “Hi I’m Gretchen!”


Matt was in hell. He had screamed for her attention and even tried to throw himself onto the floor below as the girl’s gigantic ass came plummeting towards him like the Chicxulub asteroid. He only made it as far as halfway across the seat before her ass crushed him into the chair below. In his final moments, he peered over to his useless sister, noticing the paralysis-inducing shock in her face. Gretchen’s cheeks both conveniently and inconveniently landed either side of him, forcing him into the crack of her plump ass.


“Errr… Hi! You’ve sat on my brother”, Marissa pointed out. Gretchen looked at her as if she were crazy. “He’s smaller than normal, he’s definitely under there. Ask anyone!” she explained, feeling confident Gretchen would get up soon and that this unfortunate accident would be over.


“Hmm”, Gretchen began, pondering this for a moment. She ground her ass into the chair, a silent fart slipping out in the process, in an attempt to feel him. Marissa winced as she watched this, knowing of the hellish ordeal Matt was going through right now but not realising just how bad it was. “Doesn’t feel like he’s under there”, Gretchen responded, unmoving and pretending she hadn’t just passed gas. She leaned over to Marissa, very aware of the eyes on them, and whispered, “and I’m wearing a thong, so I’m sure I’d feel him”, followed by a cheeky wink. Oh how wrong she was.


Matt cried out as the girl above him ground her ass into the chair, forcing him deeper between her cheeks until he was held tightly by them pressing together near her asshole. Suddenly, the hole before him bulged outwards before releasing a short burst of toxic, rancid gas directly into his unwilling face; totally unbeknownst to everyone around her. He was thankful for the thin veil of her thong shielding him from the sheer brunt of the blast, although the potent odour assaulted his senses nonetheless.


A girl from the seat behind stood up slightly and peered over to the two girls in front, as Marissa sat there dumbfounded. “Her brother is genuinely under there, you’re gonna have to stand”, the girl explained.


Finally accepting the possibility that there could be a shrunken boy beneath her ass, Gretchen shrugged and simply replied, “well he’ll have to wait, we can share for now”. She assumed he was under one of her cheeks but pushed it to the back of her mind for now, she just didn’t really care.


As the journey continued in relative silence, Marissa was too overwhelmed by the girl’s dominance to challenge her further. Her brother would have to wait, he’d survive surely! Gretchen felt an uncomfortable feeling against her asshole, her thong was likely twisted. One of the few downsides of thongs, she thought!
Killing two birds with one stone, she decided she’d let her captive breathe for a moment while she adjusted it. Lifting her right cheek, she slipped her hand under her dress and adjusted her thong until it was untwisted. Discourteously allowing it to spring back deep into her crack.


Matt thought salvation had arrived as Gretchen’s hand began to dig into the crack that held him so tightly. He watched, horrified, as she gripped the thong before him and slid it out of her crack along her cheek. It merely grazed past his clenched body as she did so. Like peering into the barrel of a gun, he managed a weak scream as she briefly held then released her untwisted thong and it hit him with the speed of a bullet. Dragging him into the depths of her crack, he was allowed no shield from her asshole this time as the thong pinned him tightly against it. The journey continued uneventfully while she frequently flexed her pucker, almost as if it gnawed on him. Did she really not realise he was there?

“Do you want to be friends by any chance?” Gretchen asked Marissa, breaking the silence between the two girls.


Marissa looked up at Gretchen as she asked and considered the ramifications of each response she could make. Deciding it would be best to keep the girl happy whilst she had her brother, and secretly admiring her raw confidence and power, Marissa agreed smiling. Perhaps this would turn out to be the beginning of a great friendship between the two girls, she thought.


After a sweaty, packed journey, the bus finally arrived at school and huffed to a stop. Everyone quickly disembarked aside from Gretchen and Marissa, everyone else had clearly moved on from the drama of Gretchen sitting on Matt and were no longer interested. “Well I guess it’s time”, Gretchen said, standing up out of her seat.


To Marissa’s surprise, Matt was nowhere to be found. She searched the chair, even looking under it just in case. Marissa peered back up at Gretchen as she towered over her, and looked towards her ass…


“Yeah I guess he’s in my thong, I thought it was twisted but it must have been him” Gretchen explained, Marissa couldn’t believe it. How could Gretchen be so nonchalant about this? Not really caring, Gretchen started walking down the aisle towards the exit. Marissa followed her like a lost puppy, staring at her ass the entire time not knowing what to do. Gretchen’s plump cheeks rubbed Matt as she walked, the sweat from her body congregating on the small of her back before streaming between her cheeks as she moved.


“Whereabouts are your classes now?” Gretchen asked her new friend, considering how she can get Matt back to his sister without either of them being late for class.


“East wing, how about you?” Marissa responded with her fingers crossed.
“Ah west wing!” Gretchen said frustratingly. “I’ll go to the toilet on the way and get him out. Why don’t we go to Taco Bell for lunch and I’ll give you him back there”. In response, Marissa looked at her new friend hesitantly for a moment before deciding this was the best option. Matt would be safe with Gretchen for a couple classes surely!


Gretchen quickly rushed into the bathroom, happy to find it was empty. Choosing the furthest stall, she wasted no time in locking the door behind her, hiking her dress up, pulling her thong down her legs and sitting down on the toilet.


The pressure around Matt lessened as Gretchen sat down on the toilet and her cheeks spread open to expose her asshole, now able to see out from between her cheeks, he saw the pit of icy cold water below surrounded by porcelain. He screamed and desperately clawed at her cheeks in an attempt to not slip in.


Suddenly a jet of hot, steaming urine shot out of her vagina as her lips spread open. The blast itself nearly knocked him into the water below as it erratically sprayed out of Gretchen with the force of a pressure hose. As she peed, she peered down into her panties and fiddled with them as she searched for the tiny boy, not quite sure how big he actually was and not seeing him in per thong at all.


A shift in her stomach worried her as she realised she was going to be late for her first class, however this could not wait. She didn’t know how she’d explain to Marissa that she had lost her brother, maybe he was on the bus still. It would have to wait either way.


Straining, Gretchen’s asshole bulged outwards again as Matt watched on in horror from ground zero. Her usually tight pucker opened up like a flower to allow the brown mass passage out of her rectum. As she pushed, it loomed closer and closer to Matt until finally the tip of her stinking log began pressing into him, forcing him deeper into the bowl with it.


As Matt was pushed clear of Gretchen’s cheeks, he found that his clothes had become stuck to the thick, brown shit that she struggled to push out of her due to its girth. He wanted to cry as he slowly descended into the bowl below, the log extending to seven inches in length, over twice his size.


Relatively empty from the one huge log, Gretchen tightened her asshole again, jumping slightly as the huge mass, and Matt, fell into the water below and splashed her ass as they broke the surface. She reached over for toilet paper and unceremoniously rubbed it along her crack in an attempt to clean her brown eye, not doing a great job as she rushed.


Standing up, she turned to face the toilet and throw her paper in when she saw a tiny man flailing in the water, struggling to detach himself from her log. Her mouth opened in shock and her eyes widened. Matt peered back up at her for help, screaming all the while, and saw that her panties weren’t even up her legs yet as they were held by the tension she kept with her knees.


Using the dirty toilet paper in her hand, she reached in and plucked him out of the water below. Matt retched in disgust as the shitty paper further smeared his body in her filth. “Urghh”, Gretchen said as she looked at Marissa’s shrunken brother. Visibly disgusted at the sight of him she held him away from her face and over the bowl. Greeting him, she said, “Hi I’m Gretchen”, whilst holding her nose with her other hand.


“I guess I need to give you back to your sister”, she explained, to Matt’s relief. Looking down at her dress and then back at him for a moment, she said, “But I don’t have any pockets and you’re disgusting, I’ll rinse you but you’re still probably gonna stink wherever I put you”. Plucking him out of the paper by the tip of his foot, she dropped the used paper into the bowl below.


Matt watched, petrified, as she flushed the toilet with him still held precariously above the swirling vortex. With her spare hand, she hastily slid her panties up her legs and exited the cubicle. Carelessly, Gretchen tossed him into the wet sink and he slid around like a board in a skatepark. Matt peered up with eyes that begged for mercy at the brutal giantess as she turned on the tap and he was soon drenched by more cold water.


Stripping off his dirty clothes and vigorously rubbing his tiny body, she left him feeling cold, wet and embarrassed; but at least a little cleaner. The bell rang loudly to signify that first period had begun. “We have to hurry”, Gretchen said as she lifted him to see if he still smelled. The look of disgust returned to her face as she whiffed the smell of her own shit that was still ingrained in his body.


“An ass for an ass”, Gretchen simply stated, as she hiked her dress back up and moved him around behind her. She pulled the strip of thong that lay so deep in her still unclean ass and lay him down against the fabric. Matt squirmed in protest but his movements were quickly halted as he was launched back into the depths of her putrid smelling behind.


Almost ready to run for class, Gretchen quickly washed her hands and headed for the door. For good measure, she grabbed her thong waistband and pulled it up tightly, feeling something enter her asshole slightly. She moaned at the intrusion before straightening her dress and exiting the room hurriedly. Not feeling like she needed one, Gretchen strained hard before managing to force out a single wet, putrid fart from the depths of her rectum. It blasted its way out around his tightly held head and burned itself into both Matt and her thong as a sick housewarming gift, slickening them both.


Matt would’ve screamed if his head hadn’t been forced into her slick-with-shit asshole as her asshole expanded and her thong dragged him into it. This was the worst day of his life, after having been treated so well by his family and peers and only being the victim of unfortunate accidents. And the worst part about all of this was that this was the worst day of his life… so far.