- Text Size +
“So, he’s in there now?” Marissa asked inquisitively.

Between mouthfuls of food, Gretchen replied, “Oh yeah… He’s in there.” She continued to eat her burrito, sparing little thought for Matt in her stomach.

Marissa couldn’t take her eyes off of Gretchen, in awe at the new world she had been exposed to. “And you can feel him in there?” she questioned further.

“Well... “ Gretchen explained, chomping hungrily down on the last bit of her burrito, “No more than the rest of my food.” Lifting her drink from the table, she wrapped her plump lips around the straw and sucked.

Matt struggled to climb out from the pile of food as more rained down upon him. The only saving grace he seemed to have was the small pocket of air still in front, but he feared it wouldn’t last forever. As he attempted to move his arms and legs, he found that they had been pinned by the sheer weight of the mass of food around him.

He could only barely hear their conversation through Gretchen’s thick stomach lining, and it was nothing more than low, inaudible groans. At the forefront of what he could hear was the hissing and gurgling of acid dissolving the food beneath and around him. He screamed out for help, the noise registering to Gretchen as nothing more than another one of the rumbles inside of her.

Marissa watched, eyes wide, as Gretchen finished off her food. Shifting her gaze to where her stomach lay beneath her dress, Marissa asked, “And you’re certain he’s safe?”

“Oh yeah, definitely!” Gretchen confirmed, “These shrunken people are certainly resilient enough. If he doesn’t end up too deep in my digestive system, I can cough him up. Otherwise…”

“Otherwise?” Marissa wondered, a little nervous about the whole thing. It was exciting, but she really wanted Gretchen to hold her hand through this. It was her brother after all, and she only wanted him doing this if it was truly safe.

Gretchen explained, “Otherwise… He’ll have to go out the other way…” Knowing this might be a lot for Marissa to process, Gretchen quickly maneuvered the conversation, “So, since it may take a little while… Do you want to sleep over at my house tonight?”

Dismissing the alternative to coughing him up, Marissa’s face lit up at the other idea. Gretchen was so cool, she couldn’t miss out. “Ermm, yeah! Totally!” she stuttered, “I can grab some stuff for me and Matt from home, and tell our Mom we’ll both be staying over.” Her grin was wide as Gretchen smiled warmly back at her.

“Cool!” Gretchen replied, “That sounds perfect! That way nobody will be wondering where he is while we wait for him to... finish his trip.” She rubbed her stomach gently through her dress to emphasise those last three words.

Gretchen and Marissa finished up their meals and made their way back to school. On the way, Marissa called her Mom to let her know what their plans were for the evening. She was a little hesitant about Matt staying over, especially considering it was someone she didn’t know. But in the end, she decided she couldn’t coddle him forever. She needed to trust him.

With each step Gretchen took, Matt was thrown around amongst the chewed up food as it sloshed in her stomach. Desperate for help, he screamed out, “MARISSAA!” But nothing audible made it to his sister’s ears, yet she only walked less than a metre away from where he lay trapped.

As the girls got back to school, the bell for lunch to end rang loudly. “Alright, well here’s my address.” Gretchen explained, as she pulled out her notepad and scribbled it down for Marissa. Passing her the note, she said, “Just come over as soon as you can after school. Do you want me to wait for you before I let Matt out?”

“Wait for me?” Marissa asked, slightly confused at the whole process of letting Matt out. But she figured she should be there, just to be safe. She stuttered in response, “Erm… Yeah… I would want to make sure he was okay during the whole thing.”

Gretchen laughed, knowing better what Matt’s release would entail, “Ha, sure. Well I have class now, so I’ll see you later!”

“See ya!” Marissa said back, as they split off and headed to their respective classes.

The rest of school was mostly uneventful. Marissa couldn’t focus for the remainder of the day, eager to meet up with Gretchen later. And Gretchen continued her day relatively unphased by the tiny passenger riding along with the rest of her food, through her digestive system. She could feel the pressure in her stomach moving lower, periodic bubbles and groans reminding her that Matt was likely on the move.

Once school finished, Gretchen got a ride home from her Mom. She was quite excited for Marissa to come over. Her first day and she’d made a friend, and that friend was coming over! As her Mom drove home, the much larger, red-headed woman asked, “So how was your first day?”

“It was great, Mom! I made a friend today. Is it alright if she stays over tonight?” Gretchen asked back, ecstatic about how things had gone today.

“That’s fantastic, honey! Sure, that’s no problem at all. We can order pizza and everything, I’m so happy for you!” Gretchen’s Mom said, eager for her to settle in well and pleased to hear she was managing. Slightly worried about one thing, her Mom questioned, “And you didn’t cause any trouble today? We don’t want you getting kicked out of school again.”

“Of course not!” Gretchen quickly replied, lying through her teeth. She continued, “In fact, my new friend’s brother is shrunken, and we’re friends!”

“That’s great news!” Her Mom mused, “And let’s keep it that way, we don’t need any more missing persons cases directed at you. You’re lucky the last one was dropped due to lack of evidence.”

Matt was totally unaware of the conversation going on around him. He was in total darkness now, having been sucked through a tight tube along with the rest of the mush he had been encased in. His skin stung a little, and he tried his best to keep his eyes tight shut, but for the most part he was surviving. As much as he hated to say it, he was thankful for the food surrounding him, for it protected him from a lot of the acids and other fluids within Gretchen.

He could hear a loud, consistent roar outside of Gretchen’s body. Was she in a car? Was she going home?! He prayed Marissa was with her. She’d make sure he was safe, right? He didn’t even know anymore. His entire world had been flipped upside down, and now he was at the mercy of a girl he didn’t even know.

Finally arriving at home, Gretchen and her Mom headed inside. Gretchen wasted no time in running straight upstairs to hang out in her room while she waited for Marissa to come.

Gretchen wasn’t quite sure how Marissa would be explaining her brother’s absence to her parents, but she was confident she’d handle it. It made sense in her head for him to stay with her while Marissa collected their things to stay over, she just hoped Marissa would think of that too. She really couldn’t afford to have Matt reported as missing, or worse yet - found and blabbing about what she had done.

But he wouldn’t snitch. She’d make sure of that. Once he was out of her stomach, she’d remind him of who was in control. And Marissa? Well Marissa was already in the palm of her hand; a perfect, naive prodigy. And one who seemed intrigued by what she had already done to her brother.

Gretchen played on her phone while she waited. The pressure in her stomach had moved much lower by now, and she could feel something beginning to press against her backdoor. Her body groaned, beginning to reach its final stage in processing her lunch. She held her stomach, “Urgh, I hope Marissa doesn’t take too much longer!”

Matt was in hell. The smell had changed from one of mixed foods, to sheer human waste. And he was encased in the thick sludge that emanated the foul odour. He was terrified at where he was, it was a reality he truly didn’t wish to accept. Trying his best to move, he made no difference in his situation as his limbs were pinned down by the tightly packed waste. He had been in this position once already today, except from the other side of her asshole, and he couldn’t stress how awful it was. He questioned whether choking to death would be such a bad idea, but kept his hopes up that it would all be over soon.

As Gretchen scrolled down her social media, bored, she heard a thumping downstairs, followed by a muffled conversation. “That must be Marissa!” she said aloud, jumping up from her bed and heading to the top of the stairs. The shit inside her lurched downwards as she moved, it pressing more firmly against her sphincter. Looking down the stairs, she spotted her new friend talking to her Mom, “Hey Marissa! Come on up.”

“Hey Gretchen!” Marissa replied, running up the stairs with her full backpack heaved over her shoulder. As the pair moved into the privacy of Gretchen’s room, Marissa whispered, “So is he still in there? How do we get him out?

“Yep he’s still in there. As promised, so you could keep an eye on him while he comes out…” Gretchen replied hesitantly. Continuing, she explained, “I’m not sure you’re fully aware of how he comes out, but he has been through my digestive system.”

“Alright, so he comes out by...” Marissa wondered innocently, still confused.

Gretchen smiled at her naivety, “He comes out by… Well, why don’t you follow me and I’ll just show you.” The girls made their way out of Gretchen’s room and into the bathroom. As Marissa followed Gretchen in, Gretchen locked the door behind them.

“Why are we in the bathroom?” Marissa asked, when it finally dawned on her, “Oh. No. Is there not any other way?” Her face changed from one of playful curiosity, to fear.

Gretchen laughed, “Sorry Marissa, but no. Your brother is around here inside of me…” She pointed to her ass through her dress, before continuing, “There’s no way he’s coming out any other way.”

As she moved over to the toilet, she hiked her dress up and pulled her thong down her thighs. Sitting down, she explained further to the shocked Marissa, “But don’t worry. This is totally safe, and he might enjoy himself.”

“He might enjoy himself?” Marissa asked, her concerns slightly appeased by Gretchen’s confidence in getting him out this way. The whole situation was very confusing to her, but she couldn’t help but find it all so interesting. He’s really in there, she wondered, imagining what it felt like for Gretchen to have a living person in her ass like that.

“Sure, why not. It’s like a huge rollercoaster, don’t ya think?” Gretchen replied, laughing.

“Ha, yeah I guess it could be like a rollercoaster... Maybe he’d let me try it one time.” Marissa said in response, her mind beginning to wander at the possibilities.

“Yeah, maybe!” Gretchen replied, groaning as she began to push.

Matt could feel his world shifting around him as he lurched forward. The pressure around him increased suddenly as he passed by her sphincter, followed by it decreasing substantially. The new lack in pressure around him renewed his struggles, hoping to break apart the waste that encased him. He heard Gretchen groan above, the noise still muffled but much less so now.

As Gretchen felt the log leaving her body, she continued to push until the monstrously sized entity slipped out of her. Marissa winced as she heard the splash into the toilet bowl. Gretchen jumped slightly as the cold water splashed against her ass, “Oooh!”

As Matt fell into the water, the log broke apart around him finally. Trying to open his eyes, he could barely keep them open as the blinding light flooded into his eyes, refracted by the dirty water. But he had more important things on his mind than if he could see as he flailed in the torrential waste, desperate to keep his head above water.

Breaching the surface, he kicked his legs wildly to stay afloat. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of where he had just residden. Above him, eclipsing most of the light from the bathroom she was in, was Gretchen’s huge ass. The way she was sitting, with her cheeks spread and her asshole flared so openly, was terrifying. He prayed she was done, as he had flashbacks of this exact scenario earlier today.

“So is he in the toilet now?” Marissa asked timidly, feeling slightly awkward standing by the door as Gretchen used the bathroom.

“He sure is!” Gretchen replied confidently, still perched upon the porcelain bowl..

Matt heard their conversation clearly now as he swam to keep afloat in the murky water. As he heard Marissa asking about him, he screamed up through the bowl, “MARISSAA!”

As soon as the faintest slither of Matt’s scream entered Gretchen’s ears, she released the pressure in her bladder. Her vaginal lips burst open as a torrent of her hot piss flooded out of her, descending upon Matt and sending tumbling through the water.

Marissa stepped forward in panic. “Gretchen!” she shouted as she heard the sudden hiss of the girl’s urine into the water her brother was in.

Shrugging, Gretchen reassured her, “It’s fine! I’m sorry, I couldn’t hold it. Pee isn’t toxic anyway, he could definitely use a rinse!” Marissa stepped back, conflicted but unable to make a difference right now anyway. The one thing she knew was that arguing with Gretchen, while she was sitting on the toilet her brother was trapped in, would only end negatively.