[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sonoko Nogi always enjoyed using her friends as inspiration for her own novels, so too did she dream of being tall, something difficult at a height of 156cm. With some left over power from one of her now gone fairies and being inspired by reading stories, Sonoko thinks of a way to live out her dream and get even more new ideas. If she can't make herself taller, she'll just make her friends shorter, dolls she can use to act out her ideas in person instead of only in her head.

Some spoilers for the Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru series.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7644 Read: 2846
Published: June 23 2020 Updated: June 23 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7644 words)

One-shot contains a few passing references to Yuuki Yuuna's App Mishap. for some ideas I never got to with it. Not required reading to enjoy this, however.