- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One-shot contains a few passing references to Yuuki Yuuna's App Mishap. for some ideas I never got to with it. Not required reading to enjoy this, however.

It was another productive day for the Hero Club, performing various duties and activities to help the ever busy populace around their corner of Shikoku. Normally, at the day’s end, they would wrap up and all head home for some rest or fun activities in their personal time. However, before that happened, Sonoko had called Yuuna and Tougou back into the club room to discuss something. The girl was rather tight lipped on what it was, merely that it was going to be a surprise. And that had been the reason for the trio of Sonoko, Yuuna, and Tougou, being gathered in the club room.

“What’d you bring us to the club room for, Sono-chan?” Yuuna curiously asked of the girl, staring at her expectantly.

“Weeeeeeeell,” Sonoko began in reply, playfully drawing out her words with a matching smile. “There’s something new that I’ve been wanting to try recently, and you two felt like the perfect people for it.”

“This isn’t another one of your stories starring us, is it Sonocchi…?” Tougou commented flatly, already taking on a dull frown of exasperation at the thought. With Tougou holding the position of Sonoko’s best friend and her friendship with Yuuna being, in the previous generation Heroes’ words, ‘a fountain of inspiration’, Yuuna and her tended to end up the subject of Sonoko’s novels. Although, part of her didn’t mind it too much, as long as it was with Yuuna.

“Hehe, not exactly~.” Sonoko giggled knowingly, doing little to ease the concerns of the pair before her. “This’ll be a lot more interactive and fun for you two!”

“A lot more interactive?” Yuuna tilted her head, now she was curious at what Sonoko had in mind. Their stories could be embarrassing, but at the same time, Sonoko always came up with some wild and fun ideas.

“You’ll see riiiiiiiiight now~.” Sonoko teasingly said with a wink and snap of her fingers, before the world around Yuuna and Tougou vanished.

Yuuna found herself is a soft, pitch black darkness, instinctively making her flail her limbs around to try and get a sense of her bearings. The surrounding ‘walls’ were soft and easily gave way to her movements, weirdly possessing the same texture as her outfit did. There was even a small, hard object near her. ‘Hold on, is that my… Hair clip!?’

Indeed, the object, though she couldn’t see it, had the exact same texture of the accessory normally worn in her bangs. Even without sight, she knew what it was, having become proficient at discerning objects by texture from her brief time going without her sense of taste and relying on that feeling instead to enjoy food.

“Er, oopsie. I didn’t mean to do that...” Sonoko’s thunderously loud voice rang out over her, once again, an all too familiar feeling that caused Yuuna to freeze, the pieces falling into place.

The facts were lining up too well. The vaguely familiar sensation of being compressed, something she felt once before she had been shrunk down to mere centimeters in size, Sonoko’s booming voice, the feeling of her hairclip and cloth around her, it led to one conclusion. Somehow, Sonoko had shrunk her down to tiny size, and these ‘walls’ weren’t walls. She was trapped in a huge pile of her clothes! They hadn’t shrunk with her!

Without another warning, her whole prison shifted, forcing a surprised squeak out of Yuuna’s mouth, her hands tightly gripping the humongous fabric of her uniform to avoid being knocked over.

“Sorry, Yuuyu.” Sonoko’s deafening voice sounded out once more in time with a stream of light breaking through her prison and forcing Yuuna’s gaze upward, toward the source of it and Sonoko’s voice. What she saw caused the now tiny girl to gasp.

Sonoko’s face loomed above her, seemingly as distant toward her right now as the morning clouds were normally. The girl’s facial features now looked like decoration one would see on a building side, rather than that of a person’s. She had an apologetic smile on her face, concern laced beneath it while looking over Yuuna. While coming to grips with the fact she had been shrunk once again was a shock, having already experienced it before did help reduce some of her panic.

“S-Sono-chan? H-How did you make me so small!?” Yuuna shouted with all the volume she could muster, knowing it’d be difficult for Sonoko to hear her.

“Hehe, Yuuyu sounds so cute and squeaky right now.” Sonoko said with another booming giggle, not answering the question. “I’m gonna pick you up, so hold still okay?”

Gingerly, Sonoko reached down, scooping Yuuna out of her massively oversized clothes and slowly rising, slow enough to not give the miniaturized girl any motion sickness. The experience was still ratting, however. Sonoko’s massive palm felt warm and smooth beneath her, so unlike the normal ground she walked on, small indents appearing where her knees and hands sank into the skin. The feelings were further amplified by her complete lack of clothes, nothing to shield her from the eyes of the world.

W-wait. I-I’m n-naked?!’ Yuuna mentally screamed, feeling her face start turning bright crimson as the realization stuck her once more. Embarrassed, the girl huddled herself into a ball to try and preserve some modesty. Though, Sonoko had yet to answer her curiosity. She’d shrunk before with her clothes, so why didn’t she now?

“Now, let’s go get Wasshi.” Sonoko stated, walking a mere few steps over to the pile of clothes that belonged to Tougou, a distance which looked like dozens, even hundreds of meters to Yuuna, yet crossed so easily in a few steps by Sonoko’s enormous form.

Does that mean Tougou-san shrunk too?’ Seeing the girl wasn’t present in the club room, Yuuna thought of the only realistic option. Peering over Sonoko’s hand, she saw a small outline in the clothes frantically moving around and squirming among the fabric, creating a slight bump in it, but not much else. The clothes were far too heavy to move much at such a diminutive scale.

Carefully bending over, while staying conscious of Yuuna on her hand and keeping it level, Sonoko shifted the clothes around with her remaining one until the equally small form of Tougou appeared beneath the clothes. Like Yuuna, she had been reduced to less than 10 centimeters in height.

“Hey, Wasshi.” Sonoko waved cheerily toward her panicking friend.

“Sonocchi!? H-How d-did you get so big!?” Tougou’s tiny voice squeaked in shock, crawling back several paces in surprise.

“I’ll explain in a minute, come up and see Yuuyu first.” Sonoko casually stated, pinching Tougou between her index finger and thumb like she would a precious object. Lifting the still in shock girl slowly into the air, Sonoko delicately dropped them onto her other palm, where Yuuna was waiting.

“Tougou-san!” Yuuna shouted, running up to her small friend, putting a reassuring arm on her shoulder, crouching down with concern.

“Y-Yuuna-chan?” Recovering from her daze over all the overwhelming feelings assaulting her at once, Tougou turned toward the familiar face, a sense of comfort brought to her by Yuuna’s presence. Looking over their friend however, Tougou noticed something about them, or rather the lack of something. She had no clothes on.

“Y-Your clothes...” Tougou muttered, trying to avert her eyes, but unable to fully pull herself away from taking in the image of Yuuna’s bare body, the bare body that currently had an arm wrapped around her, one side of their chest squeezing against Tougou’s limb.

“Huh?” Yuuna briefly paused, because the terrifyingly embarrassing situation dawned on her once more. In her rush over to Tougou and concern for her best friend’s safety, she had completely forgotten their clothes hadn’t shrunk with her.

A startled yelp escaped Yuuna’s mouth, before she backed off a pace, covering her body the best she could with her legs and limbs, face turning bright red. “S-Sorry, Tougou-san. A-are you okay?”

“I think so… B-But what’s going on? W-why is Sonocchi so big!?”

“I didn’t get big, Wasshi. You and Yuuyu got reaaaaaaaaally small.” Sonoko playfully interjected with a grin. “You two look like cute little dolls.” Giggling, Sonoko gently patted Yuuna’s head with a single finger.

“Er, but Sono-chan, how did you make us so small?” Curiously, Yuuna responded. She had been shrunk before, but that was because of the Hero app, which was no longer on their phone due to their time as Heroes being over.

“Weeeeeeeeeeell,~” Sonoko began, drawing out her word childishly. “That’s because this is a dream all three of us are having.” Declaring the fact like it was obvious, Sonoko stated.

“A dream…?” Tougou muttered, confused. Not only were the content of the dream something she never expected to have, not that she didn’t sometimes enjoy dotting on Yuuna’s tiny self during the times she was small, but all three of them having the same dream?

“Mhm.” The blonde answered with a cheery nod. “After what happened to me, I wasn’t exactly a ‘normal’ girl anymore. They said I was more part of the Shinju-sama than human. When we all got our offerings back, there were a couple side effects from how much I got back and how long it lasted.”

“Oh!” An idea popping into her head, Yuuna shouted. “Is that how this is happening?”

Smiling at the answer, Sonoko gave another affectionate rub to Yuuna’s head. “That’s right, Yuuyu. I’m a little faster and stronger than before, I wasn’t always that good at sports, but one of the other things I can do is control dreams a bit and bring other people into them. Wasshi usually liked hearing about my dreams and there’s so much you can do in dreams we can’t do in the real world, so I thought I’d be fun to share them instead of just talking about it.”

“That sounds like fun Sono-chan!” Yuuna shot back. Sonoko always had some of the most amusing dreams that, on more than one occasion, had made Yuuna wish she was able to see them. “But, why did you make us so small then?”

“A-and if you can do that, c-can we have our clothes back?” Having realized she was likewise naked as Yuuna was, Tougou stammered, covering herself the best she could, a difficult task when she had the most developed body in the school by far.

“Ehehe...” Sonoko’s response was some nervous laughter. “I’m still learning how this works exactly and it’s a little hard with other people in the same dream. The more people, harder it seems, so I only brought Wasshi and Yuuyu instead of everyone else. I used to have a fairy for this stuff, maybe that’s why I can still do this, but it’s not as easy anymore. I wanted to shrink your clothes with you, but guess too much at once is still a little hard for me. Sorry~.” Though her words apologized, the girl sounded rather shameless in her screw up. “We’ve been together in the onsen before though, so it’s not a huge problem.”

“T-that’s different from something like this...” Tougou weakly answered, the deep red on her face sharply contrasting her porcelain like pale skin.

“It’ll but fun though, I promise! I got a surprise for you and Yuuyu~.” Trying to reassure her diminutive friend, Sonoko confidently stated. “I read a story that had little people like this in it, and I suddenly got inspired. With some practice on this power, I thought it’d be fun to try it out first instead of just writing it.”

Tougou still seemed skeptical of the suggestion.

“Why don’t we try it out, Tougou-san?” Yuuna spoke up. Sonoko looked so eager to try out her new idea and with how her friend usually was, Yuuna was curious to see what she had in mind, provided it didn’t get too crazy. “I, um, had a lot of fun around you when I was small, so maybe you’ll have fun with this.”

“Ooooh, Yuuyu’s been tiny before?” Sonoko eagerly observed, the ‘writer’s spark’ visible in her eyes. “You’ll have to tell me about it sometime!”

“W-Well, if Yuuna-chan wants to try it, then I guess I’m open to it.” Weak as ever to her friend, Tougou admitted defeat. Sonoko knew that her friend’s resistance always melted like butter if Yuuna was excited for it.

“Yaaaaaay!” Excited, Sonoko shouted, forcing the two shrunken girls on her palm to cover their ears from the sudden and painful increase in volume. “O-oops, sorry. Forgot how loud my voice must seem now. Let’s head back to my house then, I have a surprise waiting for you.”

“How’re we gonna get back there?” Curious of what her now titantic friend had in mind, Yuuna asked. Even if it was a dream with only her, Sonoko, and Tougou ‘real’ in it, that didn’t mean she wanted to be seen by a bunch of people while naked and tiny.

“About that. Because your clothes didn’t shrink with you, there’s a liiiiiiittle problem. I gotta carry those now with my hands, and I already got stuff in my pockets…” Sonoko muttered, closing her eyes in thought, putting a finger to her cheek with one hand, the other palm staying opened to hold the two naked and embarrassed, doll sized forms of Yuuna and Tougou atop it, using their hands to cover themselves.

“So, I’ll just put you in here~.” With a mischievous, teasing glint within her iris, Sonoko’s free hand suddenly lowered, pulling back the top of her shirt, exposing two, from the perspective of her tiny friends, mountainous orbs of flesh that were her well developed chest, a large C or even D cup in size. The twin mountains were firmly pressed together by Sonoko’s bra, purple cups barely visible along the front sides of it, her soft flesh squeezing together in creating a long valley of generous cleavage between them. It was quite clear where she intended to store the pair during transport.

“Eh!?” Tougou and Yuuna screamed in surprised union. Sonoko was an eccentric individual, but to carry them between her breasts?

“S-Sonnochi, you can’t actually mean to put us in there, do you!?” Tougou loudly squeaked in protest, her face growing even redder. Sonocchi wouldn’t actually do something like this would she, that’s far too personal! Especially in this state!’

“Don’t worry, Wasshi. It’s really soft, so you’ll be kept nice and warm there with Yuuyu.” Sonoko teasingly said, giggling at the tiny squeaks of protest coming from her diminutive club members, squeaks she quickly quieted by moving her hand up above her chest, the sudden movements forcing the pair resting atop it to fall over.

“Don’t squirm around too much okay?” With one final, teasing wink, Sonoko tilted her hand forward, causing the tiny Ex-Heroes to tumble downward off her palm and start free falling through the air, directly towards Sonoko’s cleavage.

Yuuna and Tougou both screamed and flailed their arms through the air on reflex, trying to find some kind of grounding or perch to upright themselves, but there was nothing to stop their descent toward the chasm below.

Both the finger sized girls impacted the soft, plush ground, the warm flesh of their friend’s chest, now more like a living landscape in scale to them, cushioning their falls, yet it was no peace. The mountains hungrily devoured the two tiny forms offered to them, both sliding deep within the canyon formed by them. Mercifully however, they eventually came to a stop.

Buried deep within the confines of Sonoko’s breasts, Yuuna and Tougou’s naked bodies were sandwiched tightly against each other, limbs tangled together from their descent down Sonoko’s mountains, their own chests likewise squeezed from the pressure grinding each girl against one another. But, even with how up close and personal Yuuna and Tougou were with each other, the sensations of Sonoko’s body were far more overpowering. The plush walls tightly squeezed on each size, the little attempts at motion either girl made with instinctive squirming being absorbed into the soft flesh surrounding them in all direction. Her body heat radiated over the landscape, a sensation that was a normal, every day feeling Sonoko paid no mind to, yet to the centimeters sized pair, made it feel like a sauna, sweat beginning to appear over their skin and adding a shine to it, made far worse by the larger droplets forming within the furnace of her body.

“Comfy?” Sonoko looked down at her passengers with a wide grin.

“So-Sono-chan, t-this is a little-” Yuuna started stammering in protested.

“Sorry, your voices sound really squeaky and hard to hear. But, don’t worry, you should be fine with it being a dream and I’ll feel you if anything’s wrong.” Sonoko dismissively commented, looking apologetic. “I gotta take care of your clothes and get home now for your surprise, so have fun in there.” Waving with the hand not holding her shirt open, Sonoko released her top, causing the shirt to suddenly snap closed, reverberating through the mountains.

At Sonoko’s scale, she barely noticed a thing. At her two friend’s sizes, trapped within their plush prison, the action sent a slight jiggle across it, briefly grinding the pair even closer, their whole bodies shaking violently from even the mild bounce of a simple action.

“S-sorry, Tougou-san.” Yuuna weakly apologized to Tougou, nervously smiling through each word. She had seen the other naked before, they had been to the onsen plenty of times, but bathing together was an entirely different matter than being completely naked with their breasts closely squished together, while buried deeply between another friends own breasts at doll size. To think, mere minutes ago, Yuuna had been a mere two centimeters short than Sonoko, now the girl’s mountains felt like actual mountains. Even if already something she experienced, it was still surreal.

“N-no, it’s fine, Yuuna-chan. S-Sonocchi often has outlandish ideas, but nothing like this usually…” Tougou comforted, forcing a light smile. Even if part of this was incredibly embarrassing and forced her and Yuuna into an awkward position, part of her couldn’t deny liking it, the smooth feeling of Yuuna’s skin and body squished against hers, her hands cupped around their back and hips.

Even with the immense heat and pressure applied by the soft walls, Sonoko’s heart beat rhythmically pulsing around them in an almost soothing manner. ‘Yuuna-chan’s body feels so soft, but I never thought I’d feel it this way...’ Tougou’s mind thought. “I didn’t know it was like this for you when you stayed between my chest while small.” Ever since the time Yuuna had been shrunk and the app issue resolved, she sometimes slept on Tougou’s body while tiny when they had still had access to the Hero app.

Before Yuuna could respond, their surroundings shook, bouncing up and down with Sonoko’s body motions and steps while she moved to pick up the piles of clothes, making the pair reflexively squirm around in confused surprised, not helped by their jiggling surroundings forcing movement.

“Sonocchi, c-careful!” Tougou protested, trying to keep herself from grinding against Yuuna’s body too much, a difficult task with the moving mountains bouncing as they were, movement barely noticed by Sonoko.

However, the squirming sensations within her chest went far from unnoticed, a few giggles escaping her mouth over the feelings. “H-hey, t-that ti-tickles! I told you two not to move so much. You’ll fall out.” Making an effort to keep her mini passengers from bothering her too much, Sonoko reached her hand toward her back, pulling at her bra straps to tighten them and firmly secure the two wiggling people in her personal valley.

The effect on the pair stuck there was immediate, the two soft walls around them suddenly sandwiching them even closer together. All the earlier sensations from before were magnified, the pressure, heat, all the feelings of Sonoko’s body were beyond overpowering, neither girl able to move so much as an inch now, not even able to speak, their mouths muffled by Sonoko’s chest. Between how compressed they were, the warmth from all sides, and the growing amounts of sweat starting to stick them in place like glue, it felt like they were going to melt into one another or be absorbed by the titanic body that was now their world.

Testing her solution, Sonoko cupped her breasts and gently bounced them a few times with her hands. With her friends secure, she resumed her task of collecting Tougou and Yuuna’s discarded uniforms, pleasingly finding that, even if there was a little discomfort, the two carryons remained snugly secured in her cleavage. ‘Perfect, now to head home to show what I have waiting for them. This’ll be much more fun than only writing, and Wasshi should enjoy it too. I’ll get so many ideas.’ Sonoko thought with a grin.

While Sonoko went about her plans, Yuuna and Tougou were left no choice but to endure the ride, their surroundings lightly jiggling in time with every step Sonoko took, even with the extra tightness she had applied. ‘I hope Sonocchi doesn’t end up taking a nap and forgetting about us...’ Tougou thought with worry. Her friend often had a habit of managing to fall asleep in record time almost anywhere, but she was also quite attentive so hopefully they wouldn’t end up locked between her breasts for the whole day. At least she had the comforting, yet exciting feeling of Yuuna’s body being squeezed against her own for the duration of this, along with the oddly soothing sounds of Sonoko’s heartbeat.

 


 

Though it was still a dream and Sonoko could have technically done something like will herself back to her apartment, this situation felt more fun when it was closer to something out of real life, aside from the one fantastic element of shrinking her friends, given it was actually Tougou and Yuuna bouncing around in her chest and not some figments of them cooked up by her mind. Because of this, she had taken a more conventional way home, reaching her apartment after a nice walk. She could get used to being so tall her friends were like dolls.

“We’re heeeeeeeere~!” Opening the door to her place, Sonoko declared, feeling a little wiggling by her two passengers. “Just a minute, just a minute.” The girl teased in response, pulling back her shirt briefly to give a wink at the pair. “I’ll get you out when we’re at the surprise~.”

Before Tougou or Yuuna could respond, the shirt snapped closed and once more locked them in darkness. As soft as Sonoko’s chest was, partially like being wrapped in warm and spongy pillows, the humidity between the orbs and how tightly compact it’d squished both girls together, had damped how pleasant a ride it could have been.

Making their way to her bedroom, Sonoko took a seat on her bed, next to a table placed near it for this occasion, and tossed her doll's oversized clothes off in a corner of her bed. She’d set this up in her actual bedroom to make imagining it easier in the dreams. “Okay, you can come out now!”

The small girls saw light once more emerge from above and were greeted by Sonoko’s immense, smiling face. Reaching into her cleavage with one hand, Sonoko carefully wrapped her fingers around Yuuna’s form, gentle enough to not harm them, but firm to where she wouldn’t accidentally slip out. She soon repeated the motion with Tougou, grasping them with her other hand, both the doll sized club members finally being released of their jiggly prison and held in the air.

Finally back to open air that wasn’t tainted by Sonoko’s, admittedly nice and perfume laden, smell each girl took an appreciative deep breath, much of their skin shiny and sticky from how hot it’d been in their transport.

“Thanks for taking us out, Sono-chan. It was getting really tight in there.” Yuuna was the first to speak up, red faced, though having spent almost the last half an hour within it seemed to have slightly desensitized her initial embarrassment from earlier.

“M-May we get something to dress ourselves in now?” Still feeling exposed with no clothes on, Tougou muttered, finding it difficult to take any kind of authoritative tone when literally being held in the palm of the hand belonging to who she spoke with. Though, she couldn’t say having been carried in that manner was that unpleasant and she wouldn’t do it again if she got to caress Yuuna’s body. After all, there wasn’t any choice for her but her hands to find themselves around Yuuna’s more sensual locations.

Sonoko gave a quick nod. “And that brings me to the surprise~.” Twisting her hands around, Sonoko greeted the pair with a large, luxurious looking doll house, though at Tougou and Yuuna’s current scale, it looked more like an upscale small mansion. The outside was a pale tan color, with an overhang on the first floor of it that made for a fancy looking patio shielded with a white fence, save the entrance to the ‘building’ that had a slight gap. Past this gap it led to a large red door, two glass windows on it giving a brief glimpse into the interior. The furnishings of the house itself were equally high class, from the small amount visible through the windows scattered across the outside.
“Tadah! I made Wasshi and Yuuyu a house!” Sounding pleased with herself, Sonoko declared.

“Woah, it looks like a real house at this size!” Yuuna commented, taking in the impressive sight.

“It works like a real house too.” Sonoko continued. “Stuff like the bathroom and kitchen should be like any normal house~.”

“Eh!?” Surprised at how a doll house could have something like that, Yuuna exclaimed. “How’d you do that, Sono-chan!?”

“Dream, remember?”

“Oh, I forgot.” Yuuna answer with a nervous chuckle. “This feels so much more real than dreams usually are.”

“Buuuut, I also have something like this in my room for real too, makes it easier to imagine here~.” Sonoko casually stated.

“That seems like you, Sonocchi...” Tougou commented, her long standing friendship with the other having made her quite accustomed to her more eccentric antics, even if not often this eccentric. Though, she couldn’t help wonder how long Sonoko had been planning this if she also got such a large doll house in the waking world.

“I want to see inside!” Eagerness overtaking her voice, Yuuna declared, eyeing the dwellings with curiosity.

“Go ahead, it’s Wasshi and Yuuyu’s home together right now.” Sonoko said with a teasing wink, setting both girls down gently on the counter top, just outside of the door. Yuuna wasted no time, enthusiastically racing through the front door to test out if the house was as lifelike as claimed.

Meanwhile, Tougou approached their new ‘home’ with more trepidation. It was certainly impressive, looking roughly the size of her own generous home if the front lawn was instead part of the house itself.

“Oh, here. While Yuuyu’s exploring, let me get you some clothes.” A worrying eagerness in her voice, Sonoko’s words distracted Tougou and drew her attention. Her skyscraper of a friend had opened up a draw beneath the house, the content of which Tougou noticed there were rows upon rows of clothes stuffed in, all of them looking the perfect size for her and Yuuna.

“Let’s play dress up till Yuuyu is done~.” The diminutive sniper suddenly felt Sonoko’s tree trunk like fingers pinch her whole body between the thumb and index finger, electing a small yelp of surprise while she was lifted into the air and held above Sonoko’s face.

“D-Dress up?” Tougou muttered, a sinking feeling growing in her chest. Back during her elementary school days, Sonoko and their departed friend Gin seemed to adore forcing her into various outfits. Not that Tougou herself was entirely innocent, as she often did the exact same thing toward Gin with Sonoko’s help.

“Just like we’ve done before! It’s what people usually do with dolls too.” Sonoko teasingly said, holding up a blue colored dress with her other hand.

“D-Dolls?” Even though Sonoko was right and getting dressed up wasn’t a foreign experience there was still something surreal about this scenario which made it far different from their previous antics. Not only had they been reduced to such a small scale, a single finger overpowering her entire body, they had an appropriately sized home and Sonoko had directly described their current activity in the same way people would use when playing with dolls. With it all, Tougou couldn’t help feeling like her and Yuuna had actually been reduced to her friends dolls, toys to be played with as she pleased.

Her feelings of being turned into a toy only grew when Sonoko forced the dress over her with ease, fingers dancing across Tougou’s body in spite of her weak struggling against it. The titanic fingers of her friend’s hands able to force her body to act however it wanted.

“Hrm… Looks a little tight around the chest.” Sonoko mused, her assault briefly stopping to inspect the dress on her newest toy. “They don’t make too many dolls as big as you are, so finding anything I thought would fit was a liiiiiiiittle hard~.” Giggling at Tougou’s squirming, Sonoko commented.

“S-Sonocchi, I’m not a doll!” Tougou protested, looking down at her dress with discomfort. Sure, she was happy to finally be clothed and regain some modesty, even if there was no underwear to go with it and she might have preferred a shower to wash off the sweat, but this would only be the beginning of Sonoko’s plans.

Again, the much larger girl giggled. There was something about this situation which made it far more fun than simply putting Tougou in outfits at normal size. Like this, Sonoko could easily go through many outfits in much shorter time, it could be a struggle to get her friend in ones at normal size. Her perfectly maintained features and softness to the touch made her significantly more pleasing to play with than a normal doll. Tougou had always been the tallest of her longtime friends, so to go from several centimeters shorter to large enough to caress her closest friend between two finger was an amusing feeling. “Ah, but you look so cute while small like this~. How can I not play with my new Wasshi-doll? I bet you’d have fun with Yuuyu if she was this tiny to you. Or maybe you have if she shrunk before hrm~?” With a knowing grin, Sonoko added.

“Yuuna-chan as a doll...” Tougou muttered, briefly given pause by the idea. Oh it was true that she found Yuuna’s tiny form adorable during the times they had used that odd addition of the Hero app to make her small, even if it was far smaller than even their current stature. The girl had fun with it as well, but Tougou hadn’t ever handled the other girl like a doll before. ‘But, if Yuuna-chan didn’t mind...’

“Aha!” Sonoko triumphantly stated, though keeping her voice from a full shout out of consideration for Tougou’s ears. “See, you like the idea. No fair if you can have fun but I can’t.”

“Er, um-” Caught red handed, yet trying to hide her shame, Tougou stammered.

But, Sonoko didn’t give her the chance to answer, going in for the kill and bringing up yet another gown. “Now, let’s move onto the next outfit!”

 


 

Exploring the house, Yuuna was mystified at how it lived up to Sonoko’s claims and initial impressions. Sure, it was a dream, but it felt just like someone had shrunk a house down to fit her scale. The light switches, refrigerator, even the sinks all worked just like any other she would find at regular size. The closets even had clothes in them! Quite comfortable ones as well, aside from being a little sticky. The pink T-shirt and gray jeans felt like real clothes. Her friend had even accommodated her fashion sense. Maybe she could see if the shower worked too..

I wonder how much of this is Sono-chan’s dream and how much is like this in the real house.’ Her friend and their seemingly limitless money could accomplish some amazing goals, so she would certainly have to investigate this when they woke up and visited Sonoko’s place next.

The shower could come later though. Between her exploration, Yuuna had heard some sounds that had to of been Sonoko dressing up Tougou in various clothes. She had been wondering where the other small girl had been. Tougou always had such beautiful looks and wore almost any outfit wonderfully, so she wasn’t going to miss what she ended up in.

Racing back outside onto the ‘deck’, Yuuna quickly found what she sought. Not far from the house, there was a rather flustered looking Tougou, her face scarlet, dressed in a form fitting and plain navy blue gown that stretched to her ankles. Yuuna also noted her best friend had their hair down, freely flowing down nearly her entire back in a manner reminiscent of her Hero form. It made sense, Yuuna’s hair accessories hadn’t shrunk with her, so Tougou’s ribbon wouldn’t have either. She had merely been too distracted to notice it until now, when getting a good luck at them.

“Yuuyu! What do you think of Wasshi’s outfit? It’s cute, isn’t it~?” Placing her hands within the air around Tougou, as if she were emphasizing a valuable object, Sonoko prodded eagerly.

“It’s a little different from your usual style, but I think it looks great on you, Tougou-san! It’s a mature look with your hair down.” Yuuna stated with no hesitation. Her friend looked good in almost anything, but even if plain, the outfit was a flattering dress to her beautiful figure.

“Oh, thank you, Yuuna-chan… Your clothes suit you well too.” Tougou responded, a smile starting to replace the more nervous frown she wore seconds ago. Even when she felt nervous about something, whenever Yuuna was there with her or supported it, she always found it easier to get through with the other’s radiant smile and cheery personality at her side.

“But now that you’re dressed...” Sonoko trailed off, reaching for another item in the drawers, having prepared yet another tool for this occasion. It was time for more fun and story set up “There’s a sudden rainstorm out. Better get inside before you get too soaked!” Removing a spray bottle, Sonoko pulled the trigger several times, forming the “storm” of rain that quickly fell upon the smaller duo.

This was obviously a set up for a story, but even still, Yuuna had been enjoying most of the experience after getting out of Sonoko’s cleavage, so perhaps she could roll with this if she went to the trouble of setting up so much. It was much different from simply reading a story she wrote, more like the plays performed by the Hero Club and Yuuna loved those. Quickly jumping into ‘character’, Yuuna raced up to the conflicted looking Tougou, grabbing her hand. “Tougou-san! We’re almost at our home, let’s get inside and away from the rain.”

“Our h-home?” Taken off guard by her phrasing and implications, Tougou stuttered. “Y-Yes, let’s go before our clothes get ruined.” Before she could question it, she felt herself willingly going along to Sonoko’s antics.

Leading Tougou by the hand, Yuuna briskly raced inside the house with her friend, closing the door and muffling the “heavy” rainfall happening around them, rainfall which came to a stop seconds after they were safely out of it.

“Hah...” Sighing with relief at being inside, Yuuna flashed Tougou a quick grin. “Sorry, Tougou-san. I didn’t think a storm would roll in like that.”

“It’s, um, alright, Yuuna-chan.” Tougou comforted with an awkward smile. This wasn’t helping her feelings of having become Sonoko’s tiny toy, but Yuuna’s energy had a way of pulling other people into it that made going with this easier. Though, perfectly slipping into the scenario didn’t come to Tougou with the same naturalness it did for Yuuna. “But, you should remember to bring an umbrella next time.”

The pink haired girl chuckled lightly. “I promise for next time, Tougou-san.”

“Now safely out of the terrible storm, the couple found themselves with their huge house to explore and pass the time in. What would they do? Maybe a bath together to try and properly wash off was a good idea.” From outside, Sonoko’s narration echoed. Her humongous form was currently perched outside the house door, chin resting on her crossed arms while standing on her knees, bringing the entrance eye level with her. A wide grin stretched across her face while expectantly looking inside at her friends.

C- Couple?’ Tougou felt herself heating up from the implications. Was she reading too far into it? It was Sonoko who had said it, and even if this was a mere ‘story’, the idea sent her thoughts into a tail spin. ‘B-But Yuuna-chan doesn’t seem to mind, s-so is she fine with it too then?’

“A bath sounds good. I saw there was a bath big enough for both of us upstairs.” Yuuna stated, moving upwards and once again leading Tougou, seeing she was still in a bit of a daze. Washing off that lingering sweat would feel so nice if the baths actually worked with the same authenticity everything else did. She stilled smelled like Sonoko's sweat after being buried in her cleavage for so long.

A few room’s over, Yuuna came to a stop and opened the door, leading into a bathroom that was fitting for the fancy house it belonged to. The room itself was the same size as some houses master bedrooms, pure white walls lining the edges of it. A sizable sink with mirrors big enough to see one’s entire upper body in crystal clarity, not a single spot on them. A large stand with various self care products, from body wash to conditioner, and towels hanging from it resided next to the main attraction of the room. The biggest object in the room was the walk in bath, clear glass surrounding it to keep any water from splaying out, a similar door leading to a circular shaped bath tub that was easily around five times larger than a normal one designed for one person.

“It’s so fancy...” Tougou commented lowly. She had seen high scale bathrooms before, Sonoko possessed a similar one at her house and perhaps had been the inspiration, but it was still a struggle to believe a mere doll house could possess this. She wondered how the other rooms could possibly be if the bathroom, of all places, was like this.

“I’ll get the water started.” Yuuna casually stated, already slipping off her shirt and tossing it aside, followed soon by her pants.

Tougou started to remove her dress, but what she saw out the window gave her pause. Sonoko’s eye peered out from the other side of it, covering the entire side of it, staring intently through and watching the two residents strip with her gray iris the size of a swimming pool.

It was one to be removing their clothes around the person she would be bathing with, but to have someone peering through as she undressed who wouldn’t be involved, felt too voyeuristic for Tougou’s taste. “Um, Sonocchi, do you mind...”

“No acknowledging the narrator, Wasshi.” Sonoko playfully scolded. “We’ve bathed together plenty of times since elementary school. It’ll be fine~. I’m too big to join in, so enjoy your bath with Yuuyu.”

“Come on, Tougou-san. The water’s feels nice.” Yuuna, now inside the bath tube stark naked and feeling the running water with a hand, said inviting to her friend

The girl hesitated for only a moment. This still felt like an invasion of privacy on Sonoko’s part, not that she didn’t do that before, but if what she got out of this was a close bath with Yuuna, that was too tempting a prize with the sight of it now directly in front of her.

With a few quick motions, Tougou discarded her dress and stepped through the glass door, closing it behind her and taking a seat in the bath tub.

“This is a really nice house, huh, Tougou-san.” Trying to make some small talk while water slowly filled the tub, humming to herself. “We’ll have to take a look at the rest of this house

“It is quite fancy...” Tougou responded absent mindedly. Bathing in the onsen was a normal activity to do. However, to be together in a house bathtub, with Yuuna’s nude form, the water glistening off her body and adding a glow to it, that felt far more personal and made focusing difficult for Tougou. Even if Sonoko’s all seeing giant eye was peeping on them from outside.

“And so,” Sonoko’s narration of the ‘scene’ once more drew the focus of both girls. “Comfortably lounging in the warm waters together, Mimori and Yuuna’s gazes lingered on each other. Nothing covering their bodies as the pair displayed everything to each other.”

W-What is Sonocchi doing!?’ Tougou felt herself starting to overheat from the blonde’s leading narration, clearly prodding them toward something. Yes, it was true she felt herself struggling to not stare at parts of Yuuna’s body, but she didn’t need Sonoko to point it out.

“With their passions rising like the water around them, both felt an uncontrollable need for the other, slowly drifting closer for a kiss, hands reaching for the sensitive areas of the other’s body...” With a sly, almost seductive tone, Sonoko trailed off expectantly, setting the scene she waited for her living dolls to fulfill.

“H-H-” Yuuna, face positively crimson, sputtered, making a few flustered splashes in the water at the imagery Sonoko had painted. Trying to even begin piecing any coherent thought together wasn’t remotely possible. Yuuna herself was sensitive when it came to these kind of topics.

Meanwhile, Tougou felt similar shock rising up in herself. ‘K-Kiss? Passion!? Hands reaching for sensitive areas!?!?’ This was too much, she couldn’t do this, not while they were entirely naked and Sonoko was watching them. This was her plan the whole time, Tougou should have known her friend would try to take things in the direction some of her stories went. She wasn’t ready for this step with Yuuna yet.

Before Tougou could even think about scolding the much bigger trouble maker, she vanished from the tub, leaving a very confused Yuuna and disappointed Sonoko.

“Awww… I guess that was too much for Wasshi’s poor heart to handle. Oops~.” Though uttering a brief sigh in disappointment, Sonoko couldn’t help a small giggle that shook the room around Yuuna. She didn’t expect them to actually go through with it, but was unable to resist teasing her friends in such a manner, even if perhaps going a little far.

“W-Where did Tougou-san go?” Yuuna stammered, frantically glancing around in every direction to try and find where her friend could’ve vanished to.

“This is a dream, so I guess she just woke up.” As if it were obvious, Sonoko stated. “I’m not so good at trying to tell how much time passes in the real world yet or messing with it, so maybe it’s just early. I know Wasshi wakes up early. Or maybe she couldn’t take how steamy this story was.”

“R-Right. I guess she woke up.” Yuuna answer nervously. She herself felt unable to handle the ‘steamy’ story either, the images brought up once again making her feel dizzy.

“I remember Wasshi goes to wake you up if it’s early, so I guess you’ll be going soon too probably.” Sonoko said, her eye vanishing from the door as she rose upward, instead replaced by the pale fabric of her school uniform.

“Umm… So, what do we do now then, Sono-chan?” If Tougou did wake up naturally, then it stood to reason Yuuna would soon be brought to the waking world by her friend in mere minutes at best, but she didn’t exactly know how to ‘will’ herself awake from a dream like this.

“Hrrrrrm… Good question~.” Sonoko answered ominously. “We should have a few minutes, so I wanna try playing with my Yuuyu-doll a bit.”

‘Yuuyu-doll’? Yuuna raised an eyebrow at the term. Not that it seemed exactly inaccurate with recent events. She was under 10cm tall and fit in the palm of her hand, using a doll house of Sonoko’s, and had been playing along with a story she set up. She practically was Sonoko’s toy right now, but what other antics could she have in mind?

Answering Yuuna’s question, en entire section of the room suddenly detached, lifted and held up by a single hand, the hand belonging to Sonoko, whom had a mischievous grin on her face. The confines of Sonoko’s belongings held no safety for the shrunk girl from the far reach.

“Come on, Yuuyu. There’s a lot we can do with even a few minutes.” Reaching down with her other hand, Sonoko once more pinched her possession, plucking them from the house and bringing them toward her smirking face. There were plenty of other dresses or ways to play with a doll that Sonoko would have fun with. She knew Tougou would likely be giving her a good scolding over today, so maybe she could bribe her friend with the idea of Yuuna in some cute clothes or letting Tougou borrow her toy. She seemed interested in a Yuuna-doll.

This power was going to be so much fun for many possibilities, especially once she got more of the Hero Club involved. Being big was fun.