- Text Size +
Where do I begin with my daughter? I always considered myself shorter than average, standing at 5’6 it wasn’t surprising to meet people taller than myself. I’m pretty skinny since it’s hard for me to put on weight or muscles and I’ve always been shy.

But enough about me, let’s talk about my daughter, Layla, you probably know her since she’s currently the tallest woman in recorded history, along with having the biggest breasts too. She completely runs the family and sometimes I even forget that I’m her father. We don’t know what made her grow so big but she did, oh yeah, she’s also very strong, I mean very VERY strong, but it’s easy to see with her body. Did I mention she just turned 16?

Now here is where the story starts:

One morning, I was making myself busy by making breakfast, it was enough to feed a whole town but it was just for my daughter, Layla. She demanded a full buffet for breakfast to be ready before I woke her up and hey, who am I to disagree? The whole kitchen was full of omelettes and hash browns and a whole different range of breakfast foods.

I finished cooking and decided it was time to saker her up. I was already exhausted from all the cooking. The door was big and wide enough to make it easy for her to pass through, once I opened the door I can see her sleeping in her giant double king sized bed completely naked. She convinced me that she couldn’t bother buying clothes since she always outgrows them and feels uncomfortable on it with them, however she does wear a tight shirt whenever she goes outside, but she stretches it to its limits always.

“Wake up Layla, food is ready” I say as I shake her shoulder

She quickly wakes up and starts stretching, slapping my face with her boobs, one of which is bigger than my entire body and weighs much more than me. She stands up infront of me and all I can see is her massive thigh, her hips are so wide since they carry her unbelievably thick thighs, one of her thighs is almost twice as wide as my wingspan. There was no way I can even hold one of her thighs even if I wanted to, but she was easily resting her hands on her hips. I slowly look up and see her eye looking down at me between her cleavage.

“What? No hug?” She said in a groggy voice.

I quickly looked back infront of me and opened my arms as wide as I can, I knew better than to not agree to what she says and went for it, I pushed my head between her thighs and had my arms wide open, looking at both of my hands, it’s clear to see that I was nowhere close to reaching her hips, even with her still having her hands on her hips. I look up to see a small smirk as she’s looking at me, almost like she’s studying me. I decided it’ll be easier to hug her thigh but that was also a challenge, as I couldn’t even wrap my arms around her meaty thigh. It was thick with a lot of muscle and a good layer of fat so when you do hug it, you can see your body sink in a bit into her thigh.

I look up, in defeat to see her smiling down at me. She bent down and wrapped her large hands around my waist and lifted me up, she began squeezing my body into one of her boobs, I could see and feel myself sinking into her right boob since it’s larger than me. This was her way of hugging me but she clearly was enjoying this, I could hear her hiding her moans as she constantly presses me into and out of her boob. I could feel her giant nipple getting harder and pressing into my chest. Finally, she gave one final press where my whole body was engulfed inside her breast, from the side of my head to my foot. Thankfully she put me down, dragging my body down every inch of hers.

We made it to the kitchen and I had to put four chairs together for her to fit her hips. I was gonna sit infront of her but she quickly reached over and lifted my chair with me on it with one hand and sat me next to her. I then saw her digging into the food I made, not caring whatever dropped into her cleavage. I didn’t even finish my bowl of cereal before she finished all of her food. “Thank you, daddy!” She says as she pulls me in for a “side hug” which is just an excuse for her to press my body into her side boob.

I was off to washing the dishes with my daughter right behind me peering down at me, her body so close to mine that she would sometimes touch my back with her knee and a shadow of her boobs would cover my entire body in mostly silence but with some moans coming from Layla.
Chapter End Notes:
https://www.deviantart.com/dinner-kun/art/Sabby-845944433

Reviews are appreciated, what did you like or not like? Also if you want to know anything more just ask!