- Text Size +

Nathan felt the heat of Melany’s body all around him.  Tons of tummy flesh surrounded him, and the gurgling and squelching sound of her abdomen was louder than ever. He felt as if he was in one of those massive sinkholes that he saw on the internet, the kind that had the power to swallow entire homes and bury them almost instantly. The flesh around him was very warm and smelled of sweat, and he could sort of feel the heat starting to get to him. The moist flesh around him combined with both the heat from the sun and the heat expelled by her body created an atmosphere similar to that of a sauna, and he felt that if he were to spend any more unnecessary time down here, he could run the risk of passing out.

From above the crater drizzled a steady stream of sticky liquid, effectively drenching Nathan in its juices.  Nathan looked upward, only to receive a glob of the stuff directly onto his face.  He fell backward, falling flat on his back as some of the substance made its way into his mouth and nose. Using his hands, he wiped the slimy substance off his face and looked from the area it came from. Eclipsing the side of the crater was the same hand that Melany had used to masturbate earlier, and the juices from that exploit were currently dripping down the edge onto the floor of the crater below. In equal parts disgust and arousal, Nathan slowly backed away from the ever-growing pool of discharge.  The smell was almost intoxicating, and he was covered in the stuff. Nevertheless, he resolved himself to climb the edge of crater.

To his amazement, he found that the sticky discharge helped him scale the flesh quite effectively, and after a bit of delay, he pulled himself out of her navel. He flopped himself over the edge, gasping. Although the heat was nothing like it was compared to the depths of her navel, it was still pretty darn hot, and Nathan had to rest before he could make the rest of the trek to her enormous face. Lying down on her warm skin, Nathan started to feel his eyes grow heavy, suddenly falling asleep on the middle of her stomach.

“I had a really nice time tonight...” Melany said, her eyes looking into his, smiling her cute smile.

“Well, the night is still young, maybe we can continue this somewhere more romantic.” Said Nathan with a smile, as he took her hand into his own. 

“You are just… So beautiful.” He said.

Melany Blushed. She closed her eyes as Nathan took his hand and caressed her face gently.

He leaned closer, his eyes closing as she puckered her lips slightly.

As he was about to touch her lips with his, she said:

“You make me so… Hungry”

“What?!” Nathan said.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the biggest pair of lips he had ever seen, puckered slightly. It was Melany, but she was enormous. The lips opened a bit, the most terrifying thing he had ever seen slithered out. It was her tongue, and it circled her full lips like some kind of nightmare serpent. Nathan screamed and tried to run but had no place to go as the tongue had scooped him up like a piece of popcorn. He was instantly drenched in her saliva, and he could smell both the scent of their dinner and the wine that she had drank on her breath. He fell backwards, screaming as his world turned upside down.  The mouth’s geography was changing, and he felt as if he were in a typhoon. As her tongue swirled around, determined to get every smidgen of taste off the morsel that was his body, Nathan pleaded with Melany to let him out and to not eat him.

Suddenly, he saw a bright light, as the mouth opened and her tongue crept out of her mouth, bringing him along with it. He looked up, eyes adjusting to the light, and saw the reflection of Melany looking back at him. She was looking in the mirror, her normally brilliant eyes showing no emotion.  She was sticking her tongue out. He also noticed that she was wearing nothing.

“Melany! Please, don’t eat me!” Nathan screamed, noticing his diminutive reflection on the goddess’s tongue. He tried to stand but slipped back down, becoming even more drenched in her saliva.

He heard a rumbling noise, and he saw the reflection of Melany gently caress her stomach, as her eyes met his.

She flicked her tongue back into her mouth sending Nathan careening into the back of her mouth.

“NOOOOO!” he screamed. “MELANY PLEASE DON’T-”

*gulp*

Nathan woke with a start, panting. He looked around. He was back on her stomach, just outside of her navel. He breathed a sigh of relief. Just a dream.

He stood up and began making his way toward the twin peaks.

A couple of minutes passed, and he had finally made his way to the base of her breasts. The two mountains gently rose and fell rhythmically, as Melany gently snoozed. Nathan made his way towards one of the mountains. He curiously pressed his hand into the flesh at the base the mountain, feeling the softness of her breast contour to his hand. He then embraced the flesh, feeling his entire body meld into the flesh of her right breast. He backed away and made his way past the two breasts and to the base of her neck, climbing up to her chin.  He moved slowly, being very cautious to not disturb her until he was in a safe place. He started crawling, noticing the intense suction of her nostrils as he passed her chin and got to her bottom lip. Her lips were in an almost smile and apparently, she was having a nice dream. He put his hand on her bottom lip, watching as it sunk into her supple flesh.

Unbeknownst to Nathan, Melany was showing signs of stirring.  Her legs began to reposition themselves, and her arms began moving to her sides.  As Nathan was touching her lip, he felt himself moving forward, as Melany began to sit up. Gripping her lip, Nathan yelled as dangled above the rest of her body below. Shortly after that, he felt her bottom lip move as her gargantuan mouth opened, letting out a large yawn.

Melany was officially awake.

She stretched hear arms high above her head and noticed a sticky substance on her hand. Turning toward her left, she sniffed the now dry hand deeply. Nathan, who had started to lose his grip when she yawned, finally lost it completely when she turned toward her hand. Screaming as he fell through the air, he saw his destination approaching quickly, her left breast. The impact was absorbed mostly by the soft, cushiony flesh, and felt himself sliding down.  To stop himself, he grabbed at the flesh, but it was too slick from sweat for him to get a good grip.  However, he noticed her nipple fast approaching, and adjusted himself appropriately. Due to the bumpy texture of the nipple, he was able to just about stop himself right at the edge. Nathan was now dangling helplessly from Melany’s nipple.

Melany bent over to pick up her things, not noticing the minuscule man clinging desperately to her breast. She grabbed her top and towel, and made her way back into her house, with Nathan screaming in terror as he gripped the nipple with all his strength as it shook rhythmically with the rest of her breast.

The cold air of the house was like a shock to his system, but Nathan still held onto the jiggling mass as Melany made her way into her room. As she entered her room, she threw the top and towel into the hamper, and bent over her bed to remove her bikini bottoms. With this final act, she shook Nathan free, and he fell onto the bed bellow. When he hit her soft mattress below, he saw her leaning toward him, sliding her bottoms off with her breasts directly above him.

All things considered; this was a pretty nice view.

After she managed to take the bottoms off, she turned around, exposing her bare bottom to Nathan. She then proceeded to bend over, showing her entire ass and slightly hairy womanhood to Nathan as he stared in awe.

After admiring the amazing sight, Nathan saw as she collected some clothes and walked naked to the bathroom, where she shut the door behind her.

Feeling completely drained, Nathan closed his eyes, and let sleep overtake him yet again.