- Text Size +
Nathan surveyed the land ahead of him. Beyond the expanse of Melany’s stomach lied two massive mountains; both of which were unhindered by a bikini top, so he could see the breasts in all of their glory. Even from this distance he could tell that they were massive, which was no surprise, considering that her boobs were very large even at his normal size. Beyond the twin peaks was her head, which was looking upward toward the sky. He couldn’t see her face, but due to her lack of movement and steady breathing, he assumed that she had fallen asleep. From this angle, he could see the bottom of her chin, and a bit further down, he could see her full lips and cute button nose. After taking in the view, Nathan decided that he had no time to waste, realizing that if she were to get up, he would surely perish from the fall.
Taking his first step off of the bikini bottom and onto the flesh of her lower abdomen, Nathan noticed how his feet would slightly sink into her soft flesh. Now, Melany was not very skinny, but she wasn’t fat either. She was the kind of girl that had curves, which meant that she wasn’t very toned. Not that any of this really mattered to Nathan, but he did find it a bit tricky to traverse the squishy landscape.
As he hiked, he could hear the sounds of gurgling and sloshing of the organs below. For the second time that day, Nathan thought about being eaten by something else. He imagined that by some accident, he ended up in Melany’s mouth, and being sent down her throat to be digested in her stomach. He imagined himself beating against the walls of her stomach, desperately trying to get her attention; only for her to not acknowledge him and leave him to his demise in her bowels. He shivered, pushing the thought out of his head. Nothing like that was going to happen. He was going to get her attention, and she was going to fix this.
By this point Nathan was starting to notice an indentation in the relatively flat landscape. Soon, he realized that it was Melany’s navel, and he started to approach it. He looked down into the cavern, marveling at its size. Unbeknownst to him, Melany was stirring slightly. Apparently his earlier escapades had caused a reaction, because Melany’s hand was subconsciously reaching back toward her womanhood. Whilst peering into the navel, Nathan noticed that he was suddenly in the shade, and turned around to notice Melany’s hand impacting slightly massaging her bikini bottom.
“Ah...hah....” she breathed lightly, still sleeping.
After circling around the indentation of her womanhood for a moment, the hand retreaded momentarily, only to slide inside inside the bikini bottom with an audible squishing sound.
”Oh... hah....hah...” she moaned, as her delicate fingers gently massaged her pussy with expert precision. Nathan turned toward her face, and saw her other hand gently massaging her breast.
He realized he was in a bad predicament.
Eventually, Melany started to move faster. In between moans, she was biting her bottom lip, and her body started to steadily move back and forth. Her hand that was grasping her breast started to move faster and more deliberate, rolling quickly over the soft, squishy flesh in an effort to stimulate her nipple, which had steady grown in size thanks to her massaging. Below her abdomen, her hand was working it’s magic; slipping and sliding over her pussy with an audible schlicking noise, with every entrance her fingers made into the moist cave accented by a brief intake of air from her mouth or a slight moan. This, along with the steady noises coming from her abdomen, gave Nathan that he was listening to to the symphony of Melany’s body, and he recoiled in horror as he realized that the climax was soon approaching.
Thinking quickly; Nathan decided that his only chance of absolute safety in the event of a violent climax was to duck into her navel, an area that was practically free of stimulation. Without a second thought, he dove headfirst into her navel.
Not even a moment afterwards, Melany lurched forward; her thighs and hips seizing as the climax came. She released a long, drawn out moan, and slipped her juice-covered hands out of her bikini bottom. She breathed heavily, and closed her eyes. She laid her hand across her abdomen, with her dripping fingers lightly touching her navel. She laid her head back, her eyes fluttering slightly as she soaked in the post-climax euphoria. She took in a deep breath, her great chest swelling exponentially, and let out a loud sigh. Her eyes steadily closed as she slipped back into a deep sleep, murmuring slightly.