- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm working on a bigger story at the moment, so I wrote this in the meantime.

                Eric got home from school, tired and worn out from the day. He was hoping that his mom was would make him something to eat. Eric was a 16-year-old guy, he wasn’t the manliest of men, but girls said he had a pretty face. Some nice brown, curly locks.

                Eric put down his skateboard and kicked off his vans. He never wore socks, so his feet were absolutely steaming inside of those shoes. Afterwards, he called out to his mom, wondering where she went. “Mom, hey mom, are you here? Answer me if you are hear please, mom. I want something to eat, can you make me some lunch mom?”

                Eric scratched his head, wondering where she could’ve went and started wandering around, looking for her.

                Little did he know that his mom was somewhere he would never think to look.

                Julie, Eric’s mom, saw off her son this morning, but she came down with a terrible migraine, so she decided to lay down for the night and have a quick nap. Little did she know that the quick nap she intended to take turned into a deep sleep that lasted a lot longer. When she woke up, she found herself shrunk in her own kitchen, naked and helpless. At barely a 1/16 of an inch tall, she was barely visible up close and not at all from a far, tinier than the tiniest dust particle.

                She wondered what she was going to do, until Eric came home. Oh thank god, she thought to herself, thinking that Eric would save her from this mess until she realized the true extent of her predicament. Yes, it never occurred to poor Julie that she was tinier than an ant and less significant than a dirt particle. So how she was supposed to get the attention of her giant son escaped her in that moment.

                Her son took off his shoes and put down his skateboard while he called out her name. She tried to respond but had no such luck in the matter. Unfortunately for her, being tinier than tiny and still tinier than that didn’t help in her endeavors to help get the attention of her mother.

                “ERIC, I’M DOWN HERE, PLEASE HELP ME!”, yet no such luck

                Then, the worst possible thing that could happen, happened. Eric started making his way towards the kitchen. His large massive figure got closer and closer. She realized what was about to happen to her and started to flee as fast as her little legs would possibly allow her too. No, no, this can’t possibly be happening to me, this just isn’t fair, not one bit!

                The ground beneath her started to shake and quake, causing her to trip over herself and fall straight to the ground. She saw his massive feet come closer and closer. One foot lifted off of the ground and hovered over her. She watched at the shadow of his sweaty foot started to pass over her and cover her body. As she ran and ran, she looked up at the sweaty sole of his foot, coming over him. The stinky, sweaty smell of his feet started spreading beneath it, and she watched as the sweaty, stinky, foot mist passed over her, causing her to inhale his foot stink. No matter how hard she ran, she couldn’t outrun Eric’s foot. Finally, in her horror, the foot started to descend down.

                “No, no, no, Eric, please don’t do this to me! ERIC, NO!”

                The ceiling of his sole lowered further and further, and further, before it was right on top of her. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her, but she was forced to believe it as the sweaty sole crashed down into her body and pressed it against the hard tile surface. Her body compressed down from the pressure exerted on her body before being enveloped by the soft skin of his foot, being pressed into the sole and feeling the foot mold around her body, trapping her within the soft, sweaty sole. Then, suddenly, his foot lifted back up again. And she felt her body lift along with it. She couldn’t believe it, but the foot sweat and grime stuck her to the bottom of his sole.

                “NO, ERIC, PLEASE HELP ME. I’M STUCK TO YOUR SWEATY SOLE AND IT STINKS DOWN HER.”

                But there was nothing she could do, because she was nothing more than a spec on the bottom of his foot, unable to do anything expect for cry out for help in the only way she knew how to, crying to herself all the while, wishing that someone, anyone would come out and save her, knowing that her attempts to call for help would be futile. She was basically dirt stuck on his sole, just like every other piece of dirt.

                The conditions under his foot were terrible, she was forced to have his feet rubbed all over her body and be crushed under his soles. With every step, her body was pressed hard into the ground, causing her to brace herself with every footfall. It stunk of his sweaty, unwashed feet, stinky and cheesy beneath them. A sour foot smell invaded her nostrils. Drops of sweat would slide down his sole and she would have to watch, screaming all the while in terror as the droplet moved closer. She would then be doused in foot sweat at the droplet of sweat burst onto her body, coating her in it and forcing her to ingest the salty, acrid foot sweat, sticking her tongue out in disgust as its rank odor covered her body and the humid air from under his sole made her sweat and pant. It was absolutely humiliating.

                Eric scratched his head, wondering where his mom went before shrugging his shoulder, not realizing he’d stepped on her and she was now just a spec of dirt on his feet. He took a snack from the cupboard and went to put his vans back on before heading out and riding around on his skateboard.

                Julie watched as her son’s foot descended into the stinky shoe, screaming all the while, not ready for more torture. In horror, she watched as her surroundings changed to an all-black void before the foot shuffled around inside the shoe, smushing her face against the hard show, making her break the aged foot stink that had built up over months of being worn, having foot sweat seep into the insole and having the foot stink stick to the walls of the shoe. This stink was a more potent cheesy, vinegary smell, and her nose was pressed up right against the insole. Her body was sandwiched between a stinky sweaty sole, and smelly, damp insole, causing her eyes to water from the abhorrent, potent smell.

                Her body was smushed between these layers with every step Eric took, he went outside to skateboard, and Julie thought that since he was riding the skateboard, she’d have an easier time. She was dead wrong. She was stuck to his right foot, his dominant foot, so every once in a little bit, she’d be treated to a nice crush into the insole by Eric’s foot. Her entire body was covered in sweat, and she was being completely tortured by his feet in the worst way possible. How could this day get any worse?

                Eric skateboarded to the park and practiced tricks until the sun went down, unknowingly torturing his mom beneath his foot. Once he worked up a good sweat and it was getting late, he decided to call it a day and head back home. His mom was stuck under his sole, drowning in a pool of foot sweat, forced to lap it up or become dehydrated. The taste of his cheesy foot sweat mixed with the grime from his sole and the insole as well made her gag, yet she continued to slurp it up, so that she wouldn’t drown in it as well as so she could hydrate herself.

                Once Eric got home, he took off his sweaty, stinky Vans and for the first time, Julie got some fresh air, mixed with the humid, stink of his foot, of course. She suffered a little more abuse as Eric headed upstairs to his room before he jumped onto his bed.

                His right foot was crossed onto his quad, gyrating around while he went on his phone and checked his social media feeds. While doing so, he would wiggle and scrunch his toes, causing his sole to turn into a flowing sea of foot wrinkles. His mom was caught up in this sea of foot wrinkles, having her body stretch and contract with the foot wrinkles, being covered by a few and drowning in folds of skin, having sweat be lathered further onto her body from every sweaty foot wrinkle.          

                “Oh, god, WHY ME. ERIC, ERIC PLEASE HELP ME.”

                Once Eric finished checking his phone, he put it down and stretched his arms. He then looked at how dirty his right was and brought it up to his face to clean. When he did, he was attacked by the stench of his own foot, causing his to gag.

                “Woah, I need to wash my feet.”

                Eric started picking off the dirt from his sole until he came across a peculiar piece of dirt. He went in to pick it from his foot to inspect it. Julie watched as two massive fingers came towards her and ripped her off the sole of his foot, feeling relieved that she would finally be noticed. She was covered in grime and foot sweat and picked up his odor on her body.

                When Eric brought up the figure to his face, he saw a small figure. It was a woman, and when he squinted his eye and looked closer, he could distinguish some features and then the words left his mouth, “Mom? What were you doing on my foot? You little foot perv. Didn’t know you liked my sweaty feet so much.”

                “No, Eric, please, I don’t. I hate your feet. They stink and they sweat and they’re disgusting! Help me, I’ve shrunk, and I don’t know what to do anymore! Please, help.”

                Eric couldn’t hear any words from her mouth since she was so tiny.

                “Sorry mom, but I don’t know what you’re saying, but I think I can guess.”

                “Oh, thank heavens, she sighed in relief.”

                Eric brought her up to his nose and took a sniff of her, “Oh god mom, you smell just like my feet, and you’re covered in dirt and my slimy foot sweat. Eww, mom, I can’t believe you like my sweaty feet.”

                “What? NO! PLEASE ERIC, LISTEN TO ME! I! HATE! FEEEEEEET!”

                “No need to be so upset mom, I know you’re mad at me for taking you away from your happy place. I won’t keep you any longer. I just wouldn’t believe you’d perv out on your son’s sweaty stinky feet. So, my little foot freak, I know you are just so eager to be lathered in my foot grime, sweat, and stink, so I know just where to put you.”

                Cold sweat ran down Julie’s face, “No. No! NO! NOOOOOOO! ERIC NOOOOOO! STOP PLEASE! RIGHT NOW! NO PLEASE! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME ERIC. NOT AGAIN.”, She watched as she moved towards the left foot in sheer terror. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

                Eric shoved her right in between his big and second toe.

                “I know you love my right foot so much, but I thought you’d enjoy my left foot too. So why don’t you enjoy yourself with all of my other toe jam, my little foot freak. Well, I guess you are just toe jam stuck in between my toes like that, but you like that, don’t you toe jam? If you were such a foot perv mom, why didn’t you just come to me in the first place? I’ve always wanted a little foot slave. But I guess for now, since you didn’t come to me first, you can just be my toe jam for now, how is it in there, toe jam?”

                Julie was stuck between her son’s massive, sweaty toes, getting all of the new toe stick from in between them, completely covered in sweat and stuck in a ball of toe jam. She might as well of been toe jam, stuck with all of the rest of the gunk. She was basically indistinguishable from the rest of it. Eric scrunched his toes together and Julie was smushed between the massive, sweaty toes. Eric then rubbed his two toes together, back and forth, grinding her into toe cheese.

                Eric crossed one leg over the other and chuckled to himself as he scrunched and wiggled his toes with a tiny passenger in between.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!