- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Sorry for the hiatus! I will explain in the chapter end notes!

This is the longest chapter of this story yet, so enjoy!!!) 

 

After taking her shower, Mommy is ready to get her 3-inch-tall son started at his new job: pampering her feet! 

 


I awoke to the sound of my adoptive mother sighing contentedly as she turned the shower head off. She grabbed her towel and began drying herself off. 


“Ok baby~,” she called out to me. “I’m coming out now, so don’t look!” 


I simply laid there and kept the towel draped over my head as I heard the shower curtain get pulled back. 


She stepped out, and I heard the wet slap of her feet on the cool bathroom floor. It sounded as though she made her steps heavier just so that I could hear. 


I shuddered. 


When she finished drying off, she grabbed her bathrobe and slipped it on. 


“Alright, sweetheart…” she cooed. “Come on out now~” 


I pulled the towel down from my face and chest, making sure to stop at my waist as I was still naked. I was greeted by the sight of my gently smiling mother in her bathrobe, with a towel also wrapped around her hair sitting neatly on top of her head. 


“Alright mister,” she said with mock sternness. “Let’s go get you dressed.” 


She raised her hand, and I realized to my discomfort that I was getting used to the sight of the enormous palm surrounded by splayed, thick fingers approaching me, ready to encase my in a cocoon of my Mom’s warm flesh. 


I assumed that she was going to scoop up the hand towel with me, but to my horror she wriggled her fingers into the folds of fabric and pulled out my squirming, naked body like a mother bird snatching a fresh worm from the ground. Without any fanfare, she slipped me into the pocket of her robe, and I slightly bounced on the soft surface. 


Then, my mother stuck out her hip, stretched her middle finger and thumb to hold open the pocket and peer in at me. I immediately covered my privates. 


“You ok in there?” Mom asked, giggling. 


“Yes, I’m fine!” I shouted, just wanting her to stop looking at me. 


“Ok sweetheart, no need to be fussy!” she teased, wiggling her index finger and simpering at me. “We’re gonna go to your room now and get you something to wear.” 


She closed the pocket and opened the door of the bathroom. Without warning, I then felt a huge wall gently slam into me a few times, and I realized she was patting her pocket with me in it. 


“Good boy~” she cooed while I squirmed and tried to gain any sort of comfort as I began to swing gently as she walked to my bedroom. Trying to make the most of my situation, I put my hands behind my head, closed my eyes and just tried to pretend I was laying in a hammock instead of the pocket of my mother’s bathrobe. 


When we arrived at my room, she pulled the size ray out of her other pocket and regrew my clothes that I had removed in the bathroom, throwing them in my laundry hamper. She then walked over to my dresser and opened my underwear drawer. She pulled out a pair and set it on my bed before pointing the size ray at them and shrinking them. She picked them up and pulled open the pocket with her tiny adopted son inside. 


I looked up to see a pair of my underwear fall into the pocket with me. 

“Go ahead and put these on, sweetie,” she said. 


I grabbed them, eager to finally cover up at least the more indecent parts of my body. However, there was one problem: she hadn’t shrunk the pair enough. I held them in my hands, and was about to yell up to her that they were far too big, but she acted before I had the chance to say anything. 


“All done?” she asked, not waiting before reaching her fingers into her pocket and curling them around my body, her middle finger worming its way onto my crotch. I yelped in surprise as she lifted me up like this until we were face to face. 


“Honey, why didn’t you- Oh!” she giggled as she saw the comically disproportionate pair of underwear in my hands. “I must not have shrunk them enough. Sorry about that, sweetheart.” 


She rubbed her thumb in little circles on my chest as she pinched the boxer briefs from my grasp before setting me, still naked, on the top of my dresser, which was eye level with my Mom. 


She smiled, looking at me invasively as I once again covered my privates. 


“Don’t worry baby, I’ll fix them,” she assured me as she turned back to my bed. 


Once she had zapped them again, she turned to me and dropped them next to me. I hastily slipped them on and felt relieved that they now properly fit. 


“There you go,” Mom said. “Now, let’s head on over to my room so that we can get started~” 


I looked up at her in confusion as she giggled. I almost didn’t see the hand that she brought up to my side, and I turned only in time for the thumb and finger to pinch gently around my sides before lifting me off the dresser. 


“But what about my other clothes?” I protested. 


“Well, you won’t need them, silly!” She said as though it were totally obvious. “If anything, they’ll just restrict your movement!” 


She deposited me in the palm of her other hand, level with her chest, and started to walk out of my room before I could say anything else, and I gave up, thankful that she had at least given me something so that I wasn’t totally exposed to her prying eyes. 


“Now you’re lucky mister,” she said down to me. “Since I know that you can see all the details now, I made sure to shave and exfoliate my legs and feet. I used my pumice stone and everything! And my nails are still trimmed and clean from the last time I cut them! Nothing but the best for my little boy~” 


I groaned at what she considered “the best”, but at the same time I was thankful that her feet were nice enough to be around. 


God, what am I saying? 


Mom walked into her bedroom and set me onto her neatly made bed. I looked up at the massive figure of my mother, still swaddled in her comfy bathrobe, as she climbed onto the bed herself. She sat down with her back against her many pillows and kept her legs curled up under her, grabbing her phone off of her nightstand to browse social media. 


“Alright, my baby boy~” she cooed. “Are you ready to start your new job of pampering Mommy’s pretty feet?” 


I stammered, unsure how I should respond to that? 


“I- I guess?” I finally said, earning a chuckle from my mother. 


“Well don’t sound too excited, baby,” she chuckled before turning and grabbing a small jar from her bedside table. “Now, first I want you to rub some of this foot moisturizing cream into my soles, and then you can paint my toenails.” 


She unscrewed the cap off of the small, plastic jar before setting it down next to me. It was huge. I could have used it as a bathtub if I wanted to, and it was nearly as tall as I was. 


“Ok, little guy~” she grinned happily. “Here you gooo~” 


With that, she moved her legs out from under her and stretched them towards me. This was the moment I had been dreading ever since she first stepped on me in the hallway. 


The enormous, smooth, yet slightly wrinkled flesh of my mother’s soles slowly approached me, the surfaces getting bigger and bigger until I literally stood in their shadow. The feet towered over me and the jar of cream next to me. 


I stared in awe at the massive appendages, wondering how the hell I wound up here. 

“Now, sweetie...” my Mom said, almost giggling as she wiggled her dainty toes at me. “I know they’re very pretty, but you can’t just stare at my feet all day! Get to work, little man.” 

I wanted to say something, but kept my mouth shut. I angrily walked up to the jar of foot lotion and stuck my hands in, coating them in a thick layer of the substance as I grabbed two large globs of cream. 

I walked up closer to the sole of the giant right foot than I would have liked to be, and began rubbing my hands into the flesh, lathering it as thoroughly as I could. 

“Mmmm…” my mother moaned above me. “That’s it, honey. Really put your back into it.” 

I rolled my eyes, wishing I could have been anywhere else than here. As I rubbed, the surface would contort, wrinkling up and stretching out as my mother flexed and scrunched her toes above me. 

I grimaced at how uncomfortable this whole situation made me. There I was, roughly 2 inches tall, rubbing lotion into the soles of my own mother’s feet as she lounged in her bathrobe. Not only was my own mother treating me as her own personal tiny slave and pet as she cooed playfully at me while shoving me under her feet, but she planned on keeping me this way for what could possibly be a few months. How was any of this right? 

My thoughts were interrupted as I encountered an obstacle in my task. I had rubbed the entirety of my mother’s heel, and was working my way upwards, when I realized that even while standing on my tiptoes and stretching my arms as high as they’d go, I could only reach the middle of her arch. I couldn’t rub the lotion anywhere near the ball of her foot or her toes. 

I had to figure out how to do this, as I didn’t want to make my mother mad and have her do something even worse to me. 

Then, as if on cue: 

“Sweetheart,” came my mother’s voice, and I closed my eyes in frustration. “I understand that this is your first time moisturizing my feet, but I think you know full well that you have to get the lotion onto the top halves of my feet as well.” 

“I’m sorry Mom!” I called, running out from behind her foot. “I’m too small! I can’t reach your toes!” 

“Oh!” my mother giggled, clearly amused by my height limitation. “I forgot that you're so small that you can’t even reach my little toes!” 

My face flushed beat red as she laughed at me being tiny and helpless. 

“Aww, no need to be embarrassed, honey~” she cooed. “I’ll help you. Now, stand back. I don’t want to knock you over.” 

I did as I was told, and my mother flipped over to lay on her stomach, laying a pillow down to rest her head and arms on as she grabbed her phone again. Her feet now rested on their tops, the soles pointed at the ceiling to give me full access. 

“Better, baby?” she asked. 

“Yes, Mom!” I called obediently. 

“Alright, sweetie,” she sighed. “Then get back to work! I’m really starting to enjoy myself.” 

I walked over to the jar and grabbed more cream before heading back over to the foot I had been working on, now sprawled out like a platform for me. 

Still wanting to make as little contact as possible, I walked to the edge of the foot and began massaging my mother’s massive foot once more, leaning over it as though I were manually washing a car. However, I quickly realized, to my chagrin, that I still couldn’t reach all of the wide, feminine sole, and I wasn’t the only one. 

“Don’t be shy, sweetheart,” Mom said over her shoulder. “Climb on! You can’t reach my whole foot if you stand at the edge, silly!” 

With no other choice, I walked over to the other side and to the ball of her foot so that I could have a lower step, and hesitantly placed one foot just below her pinky toe before hoisting myself up and standing with both feet planted firmly on the warm, soft flesh that slightly gave beneath me like a mattress. The gentle contact earned a giggle from my mother above. 

I bent down to begin rubbing the lotion into my mother’s sole, getting on one knee and using both hands. It was a slightly awkward position, but it still had a slight shred of dignity to it. However, as I stepped forward, I quickly realized that wasn’t meant to last. I stepped onto a spot that I had already applied cream to, and as a result, I slipped and face planted into the warm flesh of the foot. 

My mother began laughing at my predicament. 

“Careful down there, little guy~” she chuckled. “You might wanna just stay on your hands and knees for this.” 

With my face growing red again, I realized that she was right. Not only was I now roughly 2 inches tall rubbing lotion into my own mother’s foot, I was now crawling on my hands and knees on her sole to do so. I had never felt more degraded in my life. 

I continued my massage for the next few minutes, working up and down the length of the sole. When I got to her toes, I reached my hands into the crevice between her big and second toes and rubbed along their insides, causing them to wiggle slightly and eliciting a small giggle from my mother. Then, I reached my hand into the crevice between her second and third toes, and before I could react, the plump digits clamped onto my forearm, forcing me to lie down as my mother laughed above me. 

“Hahaha! Careful baby!” She giggled uncontrollably. “My toes are ticklish! You have to be more gentle! Hehehe!” 

I groaned in discomfort. Could this get any more embarrassing? 

When she relaxed her toes and released me, I tried to finish her toes as quickly as I could before finally moving on to the next foot. 

I walked over to the jar and got two more globs of lotion before stepping onto my mother’s left foot and getting down on all fours. I immediately began to rub the moisturizer into the outside edge of the sole, but before I could work my way inward, the foot under me raised as my mother flexed her toes, standing them on their tips as the arch beneath me stretched out. 

“Urgh…” my mother groaned, sounding a little annoyed. “Honey? Before you rub the lotion into my arch, I’ve got an itch right in the middle of it. Would you please scratch it for me?” 

“Okay, Mom,” I grumbled, crawling over to the arch and raking my fingers across the length of it. 

This apparently wasn’t enough for her to feel, however. 

“Um, can you please scratch my foot, baby?” she asked, sounding confused as to why I was doing nothing. 

“I’m trying, Mom!” I shouted up to her. 

“Hmm…” Mom mused to herself. “Maybe it’s because your hands are covered in lotion, and too slick for me to feel your tiny fingers? It could also be because your nails are so neatly trimmed. Good hygiene, by the way, sweetheart! However, that doesn’t do anything to scratch my itch…”

I almost wondered why she didn’t just scratch it herself, before realizing that’s what she now had me for; her miniature servant. Then I simply dreaded whatever solution she would come up with for me to do.

“I know!” she said, as though a lightbulb had just gone off over her head. “Try using your teeth!” 

I felt the color drain from my face at the suggestion. She couldn’t be serious, could she? 

“Well go on!” she cried, bouncing her foot under me slightly. “Come on, honey, it’s killing me!” 

Hesitantly, I brought my face close to her sole and opened my mouth. Was I really about to do this? I didn’t really have a choice. 

Stretching my mouth open as wide as I could, I raked my teeth against the soft flesh, my tongue accidentally making contact. I had just essentially licked my own mother’s foot! I wished I could just implode from my humiliation. 

After a few passes of me practically biting my mother’s foot like a bug, I raised my head and tried to cope with what I had just done. 

“Ahhh…” my mother sighed contentedly, letting her foot rest back down on the bed. “Thanks, baby! That’s much better! Now, get back to work~” 

When she laid her foot back down however, I lost my balance and rolled down the length of the foot. I landed on my stomach in the arch of my mother’s toes, with my head landing between her big and second toes, and my feet just barely reaching her pinky toe. 

Instinctively, the soft digits clamped onto my tiny body, giving a few quick squeezes before holding the grip for a few moments. Unable to contain my frustration, I screamed into her toes as if into a pillow, and I heard my Mom giggle at the tickling vibration as she released me from the grip of her toes. 

“No baby~” she cooed, unable to contain her teasing. “It’s not playtime! We can snuggle later! Hurry up and finish moisturizing!” 

Doing my best to not break down into the fetal position, I got more lotion and quickly finished her left foot, covering every square inch, and genuinely tiring myself out in the process. 

When I finished, I was so tired that I actually allowed myself to collapse face-down onto the surface of my mother’s foot, not caring anymore about how gross and uncomfortable it was. 

“All done?” my mother asked. “Good boy! You did such a great job moisturizing and rubbing my feet, baby! We’ll definitely make this a regular thing!” 

I squeezed my eyes shut in realization of what she just said. 

Great. Now I had this to look forward to. 

Most likely every day… 

“And since you did such a good job massaging me,” Mom said. “I think it’s only fair that I return the favor, huh baby?” 

My eyes snapped open at those words, my head turning only to see the top of my mother’s right foot slowly descending from above me, toes arched as if to poke me. 

The tip of her big toe slammed into my back as she grinded me into the smooth sole of her foot, still slightly slick from all of the lotion that I had just applied. 

Then, she got more intense with her rubdown. 

She lifted her toe from my back, and I looked up again just in time to see the entire top of my mother’s right foot slam into me, effectively smothering my body between her two feet. She rubbed me around like this for about a minute, sliding me between her soles and tops of her feet, squeezing between her two sets of squirming toes. All the while pressing my body with every part of her feet, massaging me. 

I hate to admit that parts of the treatment actually felt good. 

When it was over, my mother rested her feet on the bed, with me once again laying on her sole. 

“Now doesn’t that feel better, baby~?” Mom cooed sweetly over her shoulder. “Now give Mommy kisses!” 

I hesitated. There was no way. First I have to rub lotion into her feet, then I have to grind my open mouth on them, then I get molested by them, and now I have to kiss them!? No way. 

“Please, Mom! Do I have to? Please don’t make me!” I shouted, but Mom was having none of that. 

Her foot tilted so that I rolled down into her toes again, instantly getting squeezed tightly in their grasp; tighter than before. 

“When I ask you to do something, you do it.” She sternly chided. “Understand?”

“Mph!” I tried to yell in response.

“Good,” she said, slowly unfolding her toes. “Now, all over my feet. Give. Mommy. Kisses.”

Getting up on my hands and knees, I crawled my way up to her heel. Starting from there, I planted big, wet, sloppy kisses along the length and width of my own mother’s feet, all the way to each of her toes. When I had given the same treatment to her other foot, I rolled onto the bed between her feet, exhausted, and my Mom sighed in relaxation. 

“Good boy…” she chuckled softly before looking over her shoulder at me. “Now, was that so hard?” 

Then, she flipped over to sit up, her feet looming over me again. 

“Why didn’t my baby wanna give his Mommy some lovin’, huh?” she cooed, pouting her lips. “Oh well, maybe it’s all still a little too much. Huh? Is that it? Is big Mommy a little overwhelming to her baby boy~? Is that it~?” 

There were moments that I seriously felt a little tired of the baby talk, not that I could do anything about it.

Then, my mother arched her legs and rested her feet flat on the bed in front of me, and I sat up in front of them.

“Well, now that you’ve properly rubbed and moisturized my beautiful feet,” she said. “I don’t know if you noticed, but my nail polish is starting to chip.”

She wiggled her toes as if to draw my attention to them.

“So,” she began. “I WAS going to have you repaint them for me.”

I looked up at her in surprise as she sighed.

“However,” she continued. “Seeing as it’s your first day, and you’re still getting used to all of this, I won’t make you do it… today, that is.” 

I was relieved to say the least, and couldn’t help but smile up at my Mom. 

“Thank you, Mom!” I shouted, making sure to sound as grateful as possible. 

“Hehe… You’re welcome, sweetheart,” she cooed. “However, there is something that you can still do to help me while I repaint them myself.”

My smile slightly faded. I shouldn’t have thought I was getting a break.

“While I’m repainting my toenails,” she said. “You can be my little toe separator!”

I sighed deeply as she burst into a fit of giggles.  

“Now just sit tight while I get my nail polish and polish remover,” she said as she gently climbed off the bed and walked over to her vanity set. She looked in one of the drawers and pulled out two small bottles. 

“What do you think, baby, blue or red?” She asked, turning to me and holding up the bottles. 

“How about…” I said, acting as though I was deliberating. “Red!” 

“Ok!” she beamed happily. 

She came back with a small clear bottle and a red one, each just a little taller than me. She sat back down on the bed and once again set her feet flat on the bed in front of me, and I now knelt to look as though I was more attentive. 

“Ok,” she said, smiling as she reached her hand down for me. “Come here, little one~” 

She gently grabbed me in between her fingers and lifted her right foot slightly off the bed. She stood me up under the ball of her foot, and spread her toes. Her big and second toes lowered around me, the digits clamping around my neck, almost resting on my shoulders. 

“There you are, look at your cute widdle face!” she cooed, scrunching her index finger at me while giggling like a schoolgirl. “Now, just hold still baby.” 

With that, she screwed the cap off of the clear bottle, and began brushing her big toenail with the nail polish remover. As she moved onto the second toe, and then repositioned me so that my head was now stuffed between her second and third toes, I noticed the fumes of the acetone. I decided not to say anything at first, but as the pinky toe finally grazed my cheek to rest on my shoulder, I was seriously feeling lightheaded. 

“Hey… hey Mom?” I asked. 

“Yes, sweetheart?” she responded. 

“I, um, I’m starting to feel a little lightheaded from these fumes.” I said.

“Oh! I didn’t even think of that!” she gasped with concern and removed her toes from my head as she wiped them dry. “I’m sorry baby! Do you feel alright?” 

“I’m just a little nauseated, but I think I’ll be fine,” I said, putting a hand to my head. 

“Oh, you poor thing,” she cooed, scooping me up in her palm and raising me closer to her face. “You need some fresh air. Here.” 

My mother gently blew onto my face, and the cool air felt refreshing as she stroked my chest with her fingertips. If my time being shrunken by my Mom was spent more like this, I might not mind so much. 

“There, there” she cooed, brushing my hair with her finger and laying her thumb in my lap, rubbing my belly. “Is that a little better?” 

“Yeah Mom,” I said, smiling at her. “Thanks.” 

“Don’t mention it baby,” she said, smiling back. “It’s what moms do.” 

I closed my eyes as she leaned closer and puckered her lips. 

“Mwah! Mwah! Mmmwah!” She gently kissed my legs, chest, and face before leaning back. 

“Now,” she said. “I know how we can fix this.” 

“What do you mean?” I asked. “How?” 

“Like this,” she said, grinning mischievously. 

She lowered me back down to her other foot this time, but now, when she spread her toes, she stuck my waist between her big and second toes, the digits gently clamping on my sides as I dangled over the top of her foot. 

“There we go!” Mom said. “Much better!” 

“Mooom!” I whined. 

“Oh be quiet,” she teased, gently rubbing her toes back and forth against me as I squirmed uncomfortably. “I still need my little toe separator, but now you won’t be so close to the fumes!” 

“I guess…” I said, resigning myself to my fate. 

“Glad you’re on board,” she giggled. “Now, let me just finish up here.” 

She then proceeded to wipe the old nail polish from the toenails of her left foot, picking me up and gently setting me between each pair of toes. 

Then, she put me back in her right foot’s toes as she applied the new coat of red polish, all the while humming sweetly as I just looked up at her helplessly. She really was beautiful, and I got a warm fuzzy feeling when she would occasionally make eye contact and coo sweet nothings down to me, encouraging me. 

When she was done, she laid her feet flat on the bed, pointing them inwards as she gently set me on the bed between them. 

“Ok honey,” she said. “Now please blow on my toenails so that they dry faster, ok?” 

“Ok Mom!” I shouted. 

I then proceeded to run between her two sets of toes, blowing as hard as I could on each shiny surface as my Mom just smiled warmly at her little man, resting her face in her hands with her elbows on her knees. 

When the nails were finally dry, I signaled the fact to my mother, who beamed at me. 

“Such a good boy~” she sighed contentedly. “You’re so perfect, my sweetheart. I just… don’t know what I’d do without you.” 

Suddenly feeling a rush of serotonin as I looked up at my mother, I sat down and planted a kiss on her big toe, resting my head on the shiny red nail. 

“I love you too, Mom,” I said. “Even though I don’t like that you shrunk me.” 

“Oh baby…” she said, putting a hand on her heart. “It makes me so happy to hear you say that!” 

“And for the record,” I said, trying to get on her good side as much as possible, but also genuinely meaning it. “You do have very pretty feet.” 

“Oh, that does it you little flatterer!” She tittered, blushing from my compliment as she grinned from ear to ear. “Come here, you~!” 

She slid her legs behind her as she snatched me up with both hands, raising me to her face as she covered my tiny body in a flurry of wet smooches from head to toe. 

Nuzzling me into her cheek, she shifted to lay on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows and laying me on the bed in front of her face. She lowered her hands onto the bed, and began playing with me. 

She would play-wrestle and tickle me with her fingers as if I was a pet weasel, occasionally pinning me down to either smother me with kisses or give me tiny raspberries on my stomach. 

Then, while I was squirming and rolling away from one of her attacks, she accidentally flicked me as I was moving in her direction, and the next thing I knew, I was encased from the waist up between two soft mounds of flesh. 


“Oops!” I heard my mother’s muffled laugh. “Did you fall in Mommy’s boobies? Did you? Are you in my boobies? Silly boy!” 


Realizing where I was, I squirmed frantically to get out, but ended up lodging myself deeper. 


“Hold on, baby,” my mother cooed, sitting up. “I’ve got you. Just hold still.” 


My mother’s boobs were not as big as one might think, so when she sat up, they spread apart slightly, and I fell through her cleavage. I fell into my mother’s bathrobe, and landed pinned against her stomach as she continued to giggle at my plight. Luckily the waist was tied, or else I would have fallen further. 

I looked up to see her hand reach in, welcoming its grasp as it pulled me out. 


“Were you trying to give Mommy raspberries? Huh, little baby?” she cooed, her grin betraying that she obviously knew that wasn’t the case. “Alright, baby. I love playing with you, but I have to get dressed, so playtime’s over for now.” 


Even though I had just been pinned between my adoptive mother’s naked breasts and fallen into her bathrobe, part of me, call it my inner child maybe, was almost saddened that the sweet roughhousing was over. I was really starting to get annoyed by these conflicting feelings. 


Mom set me down on the bed and blew me a kiss as she walked to her closet. She came back with some underwear, some sweatpants, and a loose t-shirt picked out. She laid them on the bed near her pillows and started to untie her robe. 


“No peeking!” she giggled, and I turned my head as she quickly slipped out of her bathrobe. 


Suddenly, with my eyes still closed, an enormous weight of fabric came crashing down on top of me, pinning me to the bed. I realized it was the bathrobe as my mother started laughing as she got dressed. 


When she was done, she pulled the robe off of me and went to hang it up. When she came back, she scooped me up into her hands and brought me to her face. 


“Mwah!” she kissed me and stroked the top of my head. 


“You make me so happy, sweetheart,” she sighed. “And even though I am not going back on the punishment I have given you, I’m glad that we can still make the most of the situation.” 


I had mixed feelings about that statement, but decided not to argue. 


“Now,” she said, scrunching her nose at me. “Let’s go to the living room.” 


“I wanna update my social media...” 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone! How was THAT, huh? ;) 

(So... this story was originally drafted with the expectation that quarantine would only last until the middle of the summer, but it's September now, so I had to rework the story. 

The good news is that it will be much longer now, so I hope that you all enjoyed this cahpter and enjoy what comes next!) 

Now that Mommy's tiny little boy has begun his new life at her feet, it's time to make it official... 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts!