- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First and foremost, I have to give shoutouts to https://www.instagram.com/amberraefeet/ 

She is the main inspiration for the Mom in this story! 

And https://www.instagram.com/roseyrat812/ 

She is who I named the main character’s girlfriend after in this story! 

(They’re both super sweet, and you should go follow them and tell them that this story sent you!) 

This is a story that I've been waiting ALL of quarantine for someone else to write, but it hasn't happened. So, I decided to write it myself. The inspiration for this story came from a number of places: 

This is the primary source, but it’s ass insertion, and I don't personally think that fits well with the premise: 

https://www.deviantart.com/the-shift-key/art/Spending-Quarantine-with-Mom-841268272 

Others from Deviantart: 

https://www.deviantart.com/si11ouette/art/Motherly-536769298 

https://www.deviantart.com/jakeunderfoot/art/Mom-s-sweaty-toes-827027213 

https://www.deviantart.com/jakeunderfoot/art/Mother-Son-Bonding-806894317 

https://www.deviantart.com/alittletoo-rocky1986/art/Oh-mother-563155356 

https://www.deviantart.com/catman450/art/Mom10-768532956 

https://www.deviantart.com/catman450/art/Mom12-768533183 

https://www.deviantart.com/underjule/art/Moms-foot-punishment-726936847 

Inspirations from here on GiantessWorld: 

Mommy's Time-Out by Jacksmith (ICONIC) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2621&textsize=0&chapter=1 

Tests and Trials by Littlelee (AMAZING) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8484&textsize=0&chapter=2 

Short Stories of Motherly Torture by Ace Jack (Really just the first chapter/one-shot titled “Son Burnt”) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1693&textsize=0&chapter=1 

Mother & Son: Underfoot by Azra (There’s a lot in this story that I personally think is gross, but I like the foot stuff and the basic premise) 

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1900&textsize=0&chapter=10 

Ok, that was a lot, but I like to give credit where it is due... 

Now, here's the story... 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

When a young man makes a fateful decision to act rebelliously in the name of love, mother and son have a heated discussion on proper social distancing...

However, one of them decides that actions speak louder than words! 

 

 

It's late April, and *this virus* is still widespread. I’ve been locked down in quarantine with my Mom for almost two months now. 

I’m nineteen years old, and I’m a sophomore attending the local college, but all of my classes are online now. I live with my Mom because it’s just cheaper that way. Well, she's not technically my Mom because I was in the foster system for most of my early childhood. I was adopted by her when I was seven, and she’s been my single mother for the past twelve years. This was difficult at first because I actually had a bit of a crush on her at the beginning(which I find super embarrassing but she always tells me was very cute), and my brain had to get used to seeing her as my Mom. She’s a really sweet person, one of the kindest I know, and a super affectionate and supportive Mom. The only thing is that she can be a little overbearing at times. Not to mention that she’s extremely protective of me, if not possessive. Every girl I’ve ever had a crush on has been cause for her suspicion, and most of them get super intimidated, which really frustrated me after a while. 

I was sitting on my bed on a Friday night, in a FaceTime call with my girlfriend. Her name is Rosey, and she’s one of the best things to ever happen to me. We met in junior year of high school, and immediately hit it off. She wasn’t intimidated by my Mom, and my Mom really seems to like her. Rosey and I’s relationship had started getting serious near the end of 2019, and I was hoping to marry her someday. We used to go out all the time before we were limited to these FaceTime calls in quarantine. I hate not being with her. It just doesn’t feel right. 

“So what did you do today?” Rosey asked. 

“Oh, you know,” I said. “Same shit, different day. Watch Netflix and YouTube, eat snacks, hang out with my Mom, miss you…” 

“Heehee,” my girlfriend giggled, melting my heart. “You’re so cute! I miss you too, baby. What did you and your Mom do?” 

“Oh, she wanted to watch a movie,” I said nonchalantly. “So we did. We sat on the couch and she had her arms around me the whole time. I think she just felt lonely, so I got a blanket and threw it over us like we would when I was a kid.” 

“Awww, you and your Mom are so close with each other, baby,” Rosey said, beaming at me with that dazzling smile. “It’s honestly adorable.” 

“We’re not that close,” I said, blushing and feeling embarrassed. 

“Oh just face it. You’re a total momma’s boy!” she teased, loving my embarrassment. 

“Does baby love his mama, huh?” She started cooing in a baby voice. “Does widdle baby wuve his mama?” 

“Cut it out, babe!” I pleaded, my face fully red. I tried not to smile and encourage her. “I’ve grown out of that.” 

“I’m just teasing, baby,” she said, returning to her normal voice. “It’s honestly really sweet. Girls like it when a man has a good relationship with his mother. But maybe... since baby’s all grown up... he’d like to spend some time with his new mama?” 

Rosey raised her camera so that I could see her body laid out on her bedsheets. She was wearing a breezy trapeze crop top and some soft sweatpants. I felt my underwear tighten as my blood started pumping faster and my pupils dilated. Rosey giggled at this, loving how I was just putty in her hands, even when not physically near me. 

“Umm… yeah,” I stammered, trying to think of something equally flirty to say, and failing. “Maybe he would.” 

“Maybe you’d like to sit on my lap and forget all∼ your problems?” she cooed. 

“Thick thighs really do save lives,” I said, earning a chuckle from my Rosey. 

“You better bet mine do!” She laughed. Then she pouted a little. “Ugh, it’s too bad that we can’t.” 

“Maybe…” I said, thinking of something. “Maybe we could…” 

“You wanna come over?” Rosey asked. “Baby, I want that more than anything, but you’re Mom would never let you!” 

“We’re adults, Rosey,” I said. “She can’t stop us from doing what we want. Besides, she doesn’t have to know…” 

“You wanna sneak over here?” She asked, shocked. “You’re Mom would kill you!” 

“Yeah, she’ll probably wake up before I get back,” I said, “but it’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission! I love you, Rosey, and I can’t stand this separation anymore!” 

“I love you too, baby.” My girlfriend said softly. “Fine. Come over then, big man. I can’t wait!” 

She made kissy lips at the camera, and I reciprocated. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, my love.” 

 

The next morning, I got up early, taking a shower in my bathroom and getting dressed. I could barely contain my excitement. I was going to see the love of my life after almost two months! 

Once I was ready, I crept out of my room and slowly made my way to my Mom’s room. I peered in and saw her, lying peacefully under her covers. I smiled. I really did love my Mom, and I hated having to lie to her like this, but I’m my own man, and nothing was going to stop me from getting to the girl I loved. 

I walked up to the entry hallway, making sure I had my keys and phone. I was about to open the door, when I heard my Mom clearing her throat behind me. 

“Ahem?” 

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily, turning around to see my Mom standing there. She was still in her pajamas, and she didn’t look happy. She had her arms crossed, and she was tapping her bare foot. It made a soft yet distinct slapping sound on the hardwood floor. 

"And just where do you think you're going?" She demanded to know. 

 

“Damn it,” I thought to myself. “So close.” 

 

 

“I’m going to see Rosey,” I said matter-of-factly. 

“You can’t, sweetheart,” Mom said, sighing. “We have to stay in quarantine.” 

“Please, mom,” I pleaded. “I haven’t seen her in months.” 

“I know this is difficult, baby,” she said, trying to sound comforting. “It’s hard on everyone, but you have to think about this logically. We are in the middle of a pandemic. You can’t go into someone else’s house right now.” 

“I’m sure Rosey doesn’t have *the virus*, Mom,” I said, starting to get frustrated. 

“Maybe she doesn’t,” she said. “But what if her father, or her mother, or someone else in her house has it? You can’t be sure, can you? No, you can’t, and you certainly can’t be too safe. I know you love Rosey, honey, but it’s just not worth the risk. I’m sorry to have to put my foot down on this, but you are not leaving this house.” 

"I'm an adult, Mom," I said, confidently. “You can’t keep me here. I have a driver’s license and a car, and I’m going to see my girlfriend!” 

"Oh no you're not!" She said sternly, stomping her foot. 

“Oh yes I am!” I shouted. 

I turned back to the door and grabbed the handle, but before I could even turn it, I tensed up. I felt a surge of energy course through my body as my vision went blurry. Within seconds, my point of view lowered until it practically touched the ground. I knew what had happened. Shrink tech had existed for over a decade. However, I was completely unaware that my mother was in possession of a shrink ray. I didn’t wanna turn around, but I knew I had to. I just wasn’t prepared for what I was about to see. 

When I did turn, my heart dropped into my stomach. I was greeted by two enormous, tan, feminine feet that were both pointed at me. Her toes clenched slightly against the floor, their light purple nails gleaming in the early morning light. At the ankles were the cuffs of a pair of faded flannel pants, and I followed them up as she slipped the chrome-colored gun back into her pocket and her arms, like smooth redwoods, set their hands on her wide hips. My vision passed a worn purple tank top and settled on the face of my mother, now comparable to the facade of a small house. It was framed by her curly, dirty blonde hair, and on it was fixed a satisfied smirk that gave me goosebumps. 

 

“Oh no,” she said softly. “You’re not.” 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Whatever will she do with him now?

(Just fyi, this story may undergo serious edits, but I just wanted to publish something.) 

In case you're curious as to more of how I visulaize my characters...  

@amberraefeet is only 23, so for an actually middle-aged alternative for the Mom, look up: 

https://www.instagram.com/iamsexysweets/ 

And since @roseyrat812 doesn't really show much of her face or body... 

For Rosey's face, look up: 

https://www.instagram.com/jadamichy/ 

and for Rosey's body, look up: 

https://www.instagram.com/sarababyx/ 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts!