- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a messy breakfast, mommy's little man has gotta get cleaned up before he can go on with the day. 

And Mommy's got the perfect way to help with that... ;) 

 

 

 

I sat there helplessly on the kitchen table, still 2-3 inches tall, watching the massive form of my mother as she put away the dishes, humming happily to herself as she did. 

I dreaded what she meant by “bath time”. 

 

Before I could even consider the possibilities of what was to come, Mom had finished her work, and started walking back to the table. My eyes raised more and more as she approached so that I could keep my eyes on her face, which now displayed a beaming smile as she gazed on her precious little man. 

 

“Alright, sweetie,” she chirped sweetly, holding out her cupped hand. “Hop ooon~! 

“Where are we going now?” I asked as I nervously stepped onto the squishy palm. 

“To the bathroom, of course!” Mom said as she stroked my back with a fingertip, petting me. “Where else are you supposed to get cleaned up?” 

 

The fingers, each longer than me, closed around me as she tittered at me, flattening me to her palm as I resigned myself to her control. My entire, half-naked body was squashed into the warm, slightly moist flesh of my mother’s fist, and I felt myself swinging by her side as she started walking to the bathroom. 

As I felt her stop moving, I was raised up to level with her face. The massive fingers writhed around my body as she repositioned me. I was temporarily blinded by the light as my head poked out from the top of my mother’s fist. She held me like a doll as she cooed. 

“Hehehe! I’ve really got ya now, huh?” She giggled as she poked my face with the index finger of her other hand, rubbing it into me as I groaned in embarrassment. 

“Awww!” she cooed at my tiny face. “Ok, honey, I’ll put you down. Mwah!” 

She pecked my face before lowering me to the bathroom counter, giving me one last squeeze of her fingers before releasing me. I fell to my knees before standing to my feet. 

Mom squatted a little so that her face was level with me. 

“Ok, baby,” she said, sounding a little excited. “Ready for your bath?” 

“I, uh…” I stammered, unsure. 

“Heehee! Well like it or not, you’ve gotta take one!” She said. “So go ahead and strip now.” 

“Do… Do I have to?” I asked. 

“Of course, silly!” She tittered. “You can’t take a bath with your pants on!” 

 

Before I could protest, she was back to her full height and running the faucet, checking the temperature before plugging the drain to let the basin fill up. 

Hesitantly, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, making sure my boxer briefs stayed on. At least she just said pants. Maybe I can still get out of this with at least a shred of my dignity intact. 

I really didn’t want to do this, but it didn’t seem like I had a choice. I guess I’d have to get used to that feeling. 

Turning off the faucet, my Mom looked down at me and smirked. 

 

“Well you gotta take your underwear off too, baby!” She giggled. 

I was mortified. There was no way. Was she really going to make me get naked in front of her? 

I had to get out of this. I just had to. 

 

“Um… Mom? Do I have to take a bath?” I asked, desperately thinking of whatever excuse I could to get out of this situation. "I already took a shower when I was getting ready to go see Rosey!" 

"Yes, I know, baby," Mom tittered. "But that was before I dunked you in OJ and buried you in scrambled eggs!" 

She laughed as I looked down at myself, realizing she was right. 

“Unless...” she began, walking right up the counter and putting her hands on her hips. “Unless you don’t mind being mixed up in Mommy’s food?” 

 

My heart dropped as she grinned mischievously and leaned over me, planting her hands on either side of me. 

 

“No!” I shouted. “It’s not that! It’s just that… I…” 

I couldn’t think of anything. 

“You know…” she said, tapping her fingers. “When we were going over options for how to keep you on me while you’re tiny…” 

My eyes darted between her hands, the polished nails tapping on the countertop. I didn’t like where she was going with this. 

“We left out… my mouth.” she said, and my knees started shaking as she then said, “why don’t we give that a try, ok baby?” 

I tried to say something as her hands pounced on me, my limbs poking out of a cage of squirming fingers as I was raised to my mother’s parting lips. 

“Please, Mom!” I shouted, absolutely terrified. “Don’t put me in there!” 

“You’ll be fine!” she assured me. “It’s not like I’m gonna eat you!” 

I began squirming frantically, not thinking rationally as I just wanted to be anywhere but here. 

“Awww!” she cooed, tightening her grip and caressing me, as if hugging her little boy. 

I stopped squirming and looked at her, my eyes pleading. She pouted. 

“Don’t be scared, sweetie!” she said, switching her grip to pick me up between her index finger and thumb. “I’m not going to hurt you! I’ll be very careful! Now, in you gooo~!” 

 

I screamed as she tilted her head back and lifted me over her gaping mouth, chuckling softly as she let go. 

I fell fast and rushed past her moist pink lips and whitened teeth. 

I face-planted on the soft, pink surface of my own mother’s quivering tongue, now the size of a mattress for my bite-sized body. 

“Uuuugh!” I groaned as I got up and tried(unsuccessfully) to wipe the saliva off of my chest. 

Then my knees slipped on the slimy surface and I flipped onto my back, now staring up Mom’s palate and upper teeth as I felt her entire body move. 

“Yoo-hoo~!” I heard reverberate around me as I sat up on my elbows. 

I looked out past my mother’s teeth in horror at the sight that greeted me. 

 

My mother was standing in front of the bathroom mirror with her mouth wide open. I saw the ridiculous sight of myself, 2 inches tall and sitting in my Mom’s mouth, right on her tongue. She waved her fingers at me before I felt myself lurch forward as she raised the back of her tongue. She caught me with my neck between her puckered lips, my head now the only part of me visible in the mirror. 

I flailed my limbs wildly, my hands slipping along the inside of her cheeks and my feet digging under her tongue. As I did this, I felt my Mom giggle all around me, apparently amused at my struggles. Her tongue started to play with me, grinding up and down the front of my body. 

Then, I gasped. Without warning, the tip of my adopted Mom’s tongue started wiggling its way right between my legs. My face contorted in pure shame, and I moaned, my member involuntarily growing hard at the warmth and pressure it put on my privates. 

Then, just as suddenly, her cheeks sucked in and my vision went dark as she slurped my head into her mouth like a noodle. 

 

I thrashed wildly inside my mother’s mouth, pounding my fists and kicking my feet against her teeth. I grabbed her tongue to give me some stability, but it rolled me around like a jolly rancher, occasionally pushing me into her cheek as she continued to giggle maddeningly, the sound echoing all around me. 

Then, the moist lips parted, letting in the fluorescent light as I a finger and thumb with polished nails reached in. I had never been so glad to have those digits snatch me up as I was right now. 

Mom dragged my body out from between her lips, sucking as much of her saliva as she could off of me before dangling me in front of her smiling face. I shivered at the sudden chill of the fresh air, and I grimaced, traumatized at having just experienced being a piece of candy for my own mother. 

 

“How was that for a bath honey?” she giggled as I shivered between her fingers. “I’m just kidding, of course. You still have to take a bath, but I’m sure you want one now, especially after that, huh?” 

“You- You’re not gonna put me back in there, right?” I stammered as pleadingly as I could. 

“Hmmm…” She hummed, placing her other index finger on her chin. “Nope! As much fun as it was for mommy to suck on her little boy like a mint, I won’t be keeping you there! I don’t wanna coop you up in my hot, wet mouth for months! That would just be cruel!” 

 

Part of me wanted to strangle her. 

 

“Keeping you cooped up in my socks, on the other hand… Eeee!” she squealed as she thought of how “cute” it would be. “Oh, Mommy just can’t wait to put you under her feet, baby!” 

I sighed in frustration at how hopeless my situation was. A mere toy, helplessly being tossed around from one form of giddy, smothering torture to another. 

 

“Now,” she said, raising her other finger and thumb up to me. “Let’s get you ready for your bath.” 

My squirming got a second wind as I realized that my Mom was about to pull my underwear off by force. This was met with a swift double-tap of her finger on my face. 

“No nooo~!” she cooed. “Let Mommy undress you baby.” 

I held still as the finger and thumb pinched the fabric of my boxer briefs and slowly pulled them down my legs until they slipped off of my feet. She set them down and then dropped my now naked body into the palm of her hand, my bare butt landing in its warm creases. My hands immediately rushed to cover my privates as my Mom’s brightly shining eyes peered at me invasively. 

“C’mon, Mom!” I groaned. “Please don’t look! Just let me take my bath!” 

“Oh, it’s nothing I haven’t…” she trailed off, her smile fading slightly as she remembered when she had adopted me. “Oh… I guess it is something I haven’t seen before.” 

I tried to smirk sympathetically at her, but she seemed fine either way. 

 

“Anyways!” she cheerfully said. “If I ‘just leave you’, who will give you your bath, silly?” 

I began to sweat as I finally realized what my Mom meant by “bath time”. 

 

Oh no!” I shouted. “No! I can do it myself! Please, just let me do it!” 

“Nonsense!” Mom said, putting me back down on the counter. “I can clean you up much better with these hands!” 

She held up her hands and wiggled her fingers at me. Then, she pumped some hand soap into her left hand, keeping it cupped as the right then reached for me, its fingers spread out to snatch me. 

“Now come here, you~” she cooed as the fingers closed around me. 

 

I took a breath as she pulled me under the water, her fingers moving around me in an almost massage-like way as she got me soaked in the lukewarm water. 

When I resurfaced, I looked in horror as her left hand came up to meet me in her right. Then, it started. 

She began to rub the soap into me, lathering me up from head to toe as I closed my eyes tightly to avoid getting soap in them. She squeezed me and rubbed me around, her hands moving as though she were simply washing her hands, except that the tiny, shrunken body of her adopted son was stuck between them. 

Then, she focused on my arms, her fingertips twirling in circular motions as they vigorously scrubbed my limbs, her thumbs taking special care to press into the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet. Then, she dipped me halfway into the water as though hand-washing an article of clothing or a dirty plate. 

I bit my lip in frustration as a fingertip scrubbed my scalp. I hated that my mother was doing this to me, but I would’ve been lying if I said that it didn’t feel good. 

The soothing warmth of the water, the softness and smoothness of the giant, loving hands that caressed me in a full-body massage, all with the slick, sweet-smelling lather of the hand soap. It was… so refreshing as I passivelyI was reclined in both her palms as she began the more detailed work, soaking it all in. 

I realized, with mixed feelings, that I was enjoying myself. 

I was enjoying myself… too much! 

 

My eyes widened and then immediately clamped back shut as I saw the sudsy pad of a thumb raise to meet me. As one thumb then grinded into my face, another grinded between my legs. 

I gave a muffled scream of absolute frustration as I felt my cock harden under the pressure and warmth as it was rubbed around against the grooved flesh. Mom felt the vibration of my scream and sighed sympathetically as she continued to grind her digits into every crevice of my body. 

 

"There, there, sweetheart," she cooed, and I was half tempted to bite her. “I know that this probably feels very good, so it’s only natural that your body gives off certain… reactions. It doesn’t make you naughty, baby~.” 

She then turned the faucet back on and rinsed me off, and I gasped for air as she turned it off just as quickly before setting me on the counter and picking up a hand towel to dry her hands. 

As she drained the water and dried her hands, I simply laid on the cold counter in a puddle of cooling water, trying to cope with the experience. 

 

I then felt a large blanket cover me, and my Mom’s hand above it scrunch it around me. I was given a rub-down almost as vigorous as my bath as she dried me off. 

When it was done, my mother held me in the hand towel with my top half poking out, and she cradled me in her palm. 

 

"There, sweetheart," she cooed, stroking the top of my head. "All done." 

She gave me a gentle kiss on my whole face, and then set me back down on the counter, still wrapped in the towel. 

“Now, I know that was a lot to take in for your first time,” she sweetly said. “So I’ll just let you rest there while Mommy takes her shower, ok?” 

I nodded weakly as she smiled at me sweetly. 

“My little angel~” she cooed. Then, she grinned. “Now, no peeking~!” 

 

I was suddenly wide-eyed and awake as my Mom shut the bathroom door and turned on the overhead fan. I turned my head and covered myself with my makeshift blanket as she began to undress. 

“Good boy,” she chuckled softly as she turned the water on. “Now I’ll only be a few minutes. Then, we can finally get you started on your new job as my own little foot-toy!!!” 

I sighed hopelessly and closed my eyes as I heard her playfully stomp her tender feet. 

I wished that I could just go to sleep and wake up from this nightmare. I laid my head down and, with the gently running water and my Mom’s gentle humming in the background, I dozed off. 

 

If only for a few blissful minutes. 



 

Chapter End Notes:

How was that? 

Now, I promise, foot content will finally happen in the next chapter! 

Hope to see you there! ;) 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts!