- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mommy has breakfast while her son sits on her plate.

Hijinks ensue. ;) 

 

 

 

I cautiously stepped onto the plate and walked into the center before sitting down. 

 

"Alright, baby," Mom said, smiling down at me. "Keep your arms and legs inside the plate at all times!" 

I rolled my eyes and looked down as she giggled and walked to the table. She set her plate, with me on it, down and tapped the edge to get my attention. 

"Go ahead and get started, honey," she said. "I'm gonna get a glass of OJ. You want some?" 

"Yes please!" I shouted up to her. 

She smiled, scrunching her nose teasingly, and walked back to the refrigerator. 

 

I looked down at my plate. The food was still steaming as I picked up my fork. This may be the worst punishment in the world, but at least I still get to enjoy my Mom's cooking! 

My Mom returned to the table as I had already finished almost a third of my meal. I saw that she had only a single glass of OJ, and I was confused. 

 

"Where's my orange juice?" I asked. 

"Right here, silly?" She tittered. "We're sharing!" 

"How's that supposed to work!" I said, looking up at the glass that contained enough liquid to fill a small swimming pool. 

 

 

"Well..." Mom said. "You want a sip?" 

"Yes!" I shouted, getting frustrated. 

"Ok!" She grinned mischievously. "Then it works like this!" 

 

I scowled as she reached for me with her finger and thumb. 

"What? Wait!" I pleaded, my anger quickly melting to fear. "No!" 

Her digits clamped on my sides, pinning my arms. I dropped my fork with a clatter as she lifted me up to the glass. 

She turned me to face the pool of orange liquid and bent my head down over the rim of the glass. 

"Here you go!" Mom giggled. 

Before I could protest, my face was dunked. It stayed there for a second while I squirmed and flailed my legs. I was brought out, gasping for air. 

 

"Oh, quit being so dramatic," my Mother mocked as she looked at me between her fingers. "Are you even drinking any?" 

I shook my head as she rolled her eyes. 

"Then drink some!" She dunked my face again. 

This time, I slurped some in and swallowed. After about a second, I was raised up again. 

 

"There," my Mom smiled as she held me upright in front of her face. "Did you get some?" 

I nodded my head, my eyes squinting because of the OJ. 

"Oh!" My Mom giggled. "You've got OJ all over your face, and it's dripping on your chest! Here, I'll get it!" 

My Mom opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I whimpered as she pulled me closer. 

"no…" I whined. "Plea-" 

I was cut off as the massive, wet, and pink cushion dragged itself from my waist all the way up under my chin. It stayed there as it retreated slowly back into the cavern of my mother's mouth, the white teeth glistening like polished stones. 

My world went dark as Mom's lips clamped softly on my head, and the tip of her massive tongue swirled around my face, grinding it mercilessly as I whimpered in the dark. 

My face was released from my Mother's sucking lips with a popping sound. She held me in front of her face as I writhed in her grip. 

"I think you got it!" I yelled. 

"Awww, I'm sorry honey," she cooed, not sorry at all. "I couldn't resist. You're so tasty!" 

 

 

She winked as I grimaced in disgust. Chuckling, she set me back down onto her plate in front of my plate. 

"Just let me know if you want more to drink, honey," she said as she picked up her fork. 

I looked down in frustration as I picked up my minem I took a few more bites as I tried to ignore her. 

That didn't last long as a metallic tap rang out behind me and I quickly turned, startled. I looked on in horror as a giant metal fork, longer than my body, speared a chunk of egg slightly bigger than my entire torso! 

It was quickly raised up until it found its destination in the same mouth that had just been molesting me not too long ago. 

 

"Mmmm…" my Mom moaned as she chewed. She swallowed and looked down to make eye contact with me. "How are your eggs, sweetie?" 

"They're… they're good." I mumbled, still in awe of what was actually happening around me. 

"What's that?" My Mom asked. She lowered her fork and waved it around in front of me. "Speak up, baby! Don't forget how small you are!" 

 

As if I could forget with a giant metal four-pronged spear waving in my face as I sat on a giant plate of scrambled eggs and sausage! 

 

"They're delicious, Mom!" I shouted, terrified. "Thank you!" 

"Aww, your welcome, honey!" my Mom simpered. "I try really hard, so I appreciate that! I'm glad to hear it." 

I went back to my meal as she pulled her fork away. We both sat there as she ate a couple more bites of egg. 

"Want some more OJ?" My Mom asked, grinning from ear to ear. 

I wanted to say "no" so badly, but the food was salty enough to make me too thirsty to resist. 

"... Yes please…" I said, regretting it. 

The same process from before repeated itself, my head popping from my Mom's mouth like a lollipop, and her tittering like a schoolgirl all the while. 

 

I finished my food shortly after this, and I looked up at my Mom, desperate to get off of her plate. 

"Um… Mom?" I called out tentatively. 

"Yes, sweetie?" She responded. 

"I- I'm done now!" I said, lifting up my plate and fork up to her. 

"Oh! That was fast!" She said. 

She took my dishes from me and set them on the table. She took out the size ray and zapped them to normal so that she wouldn't lose track of them. 

"But what else should I expect from my growing boy~?" She cooed, ruffling my hair as she scratched the top of my head with her finger. 

 

I looked up expectantly, but she just kept on eating. I looked around nervously. There was nothing scales down with me anymore. I was just a tiny man on my mother's plate, as if I was just another morsel of her food. 

"Um… can I go now?" I asked. 

Mom looked down at me with surprise before her lips then curled in a smile. 

"And where would you go, mister?" She asked, playfully poking me in the stomach. I fell on my butt in the middle of her plate as she then gave a fake shocked look. 

"Unless you're just that eager to get to your new duties?" She smirked. 

Even though I couldn't see them, I could somehow tell she was wiggling her toes in excitement. My eyes went wide. 

 

 

"No that's fine!" I quickly shouted. "I'll stay here with you until you're done!" 

"Such a good boy," my Mom cooed, lightly patting my head as she went back to her meal. 

 

When my Mom decided to have some of her sausage, the fork scraped against the plate as it cut into the fried meat. I stared at it, watching its every move. 

I watched it still as it was raised to her mouth, and I locked eyes with her. She had been watching me the whole time! 

 

"Are you scared of this?" She giggled. "Are you scared of Mommy's fork?" 

I tried to say something as she continued her tease. 

"Better watch out!" She warned. "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya!" 

She tapped the prongs of her fork on the plate, and I backed up until I fell into her eggs, gently sinking into the yellow pile. 

 

"Oops!" She giggled. "Is Mommy's little man trying to hide in her scrambled eggs?" 

She kept giggling as she scooped up a bite of eggs and moved the fork over me. 

"Here, baby, I'll help!" she said. 

I tried to scream as the eggs fell on top of me, and my mother pushed them with her fork, getting me settled into my "hiding spot." 

"Huh?" My mother feigned ignorance. "Where did he go?" 

I lay still, not knowing what to do. 

"Oh well," she sighed as if defeated. "Looks like I'll have to find him later." 

 

I could tell she was trying not to smile. I knew what she would do next, and I hated it already. 

 

"But with my little son hiding in my food," my Mom said. "Who knows what accidents could happen!" 

 

 

With that, the fork dove into the eggs just beyond my head, and before I knew it, I was scooped up. 

Eggs fell from me as I clutched one like a pillow. I knew where I was headed. 

"Aaaaah!" My Mom said as she opened her mouth to take her bite! 

"Noooo!" I screamed, closing my eyes as I prepared for the inevitable. 

Suddenly, there was laughter. 

 

"Oh my god, sweetheart!" She laughed. "The look on your face was priceless! Did you really think that I'd eat you?" 

I glared up at her, still holding my chunk of egg. 

"Awww, is somebody grumpy?" She cooed. "Did Mommy scare you with her big mouth? Oh, you don't have to worry. Mommy will never hurt you." 

She looked at me for a second as I relaxed a bit. 

 

"Now, be a dear," she said. "And feed me." 

She opened her mouth in front of me, her tongue pressed to the bottom. 

Rolling my eyes, I tossed the egg into her mouth as it closed, quickly chewing and swallowing the morsel. 

"Mmm, such a good little man~!" She cooed, giving me a small peck on the side of my head as I held onto the fork for balance. 

"Ugh, can you just put me down now, Mom?" I sighed. 

"Sorry, baby!" Mom laughed. "I know I shouldn't play with my food! But when I have handsome little morsels like you, it's just too tempting!!" 

 

 

I rolled my eyes again as she winked at me, lowering me to her plate. 

I sat there as she finished her meal, my arms crossed. 

"Ooo, that was good," Mom said as she finished. "I'm stuffed!" 

 

She took a long sip of her orange juice until only a little remained in the bottom of the glass. She looked at it and then smirked, turning to me. 

"Here, sweetheart!" She teased, her finger and thumb already primed in pinching position. "You can have the last of the orange juice!" 

"No! Really Mom, it's fine! You have it!" I desperately yelled, but she had already made up her mind. 

"Oh no, honey!" She said as her digits clamped on my body once more. "I insist…" 

 

The process took longer this time, as if she really wanted to savor it. When my head popped out, she immediately dropped me on the table and I rolled onto my back. 

She picked up the dishes as my head was still reeling, laughing at my plight. 

"Baby, that will never get old," she tittered. 

 

 

 

I looked up at her hopelessly. 

Oh god, that meant she would do this in the future… 

Maybe... for every meal… 

I shuddered at the thought. 

 

"Now you just wait right there, my little guy," she said. "I'll put these in the dishwasher and be right back." 

 

She started walking away, but then looked over her shoulder. 

"After that, it's bath time for you, young man!" 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There will be foot content, I promise!

Trust me, I'm be anxious for it too! Please be patient! 

 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts!