- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Now that our mother is done scolding him, and can see her little boy up close, it's time for some lovin'! ;) 

 

 

Enclosed in warm, fleshy darkness, my stomach dropped as Mom lifted me up to her face. Once I stopped moving the manicured boa constrictors uncurled, and I was met with a humbling sight. My field of vision had been filled by the smiling face of my mother, her eyes and teeth shining brightly in the morning light as she looked down at me, lying curled up in the fetal position like a little mouse in the palm of her hand. She looked as though she'd just been surprised with a new puppy. A pet that she could play with whenever she wanted, and that she could keep all to herself. 

 

"Awww! Look at my little man~!" Mom cooed, bringing up her left hand and waving its fingers at me. "Hi there! Hi there baby!" 

I stayed curled in the fetal position, causing my Mom to give me an exaggerated little pout. 

"What? What is it, babyyy?" She pouted. "C'mooon. Open up, sweetheart." 

Her fingers drew closer and dug into my sides, nudging me and trying to force my limbs open. I gave up, slowly unfolding my body. I stretched out my legs and leaned on my elbows. 

"There's my special guy~" she cooed, continuing to wag her fingers at me playfully. Then, her thumb and index finger made a pinching shape and started moving towards my feet. To my surprise, she started pulling my shoes off! 

 

"M- Mom?" I stammered, lips quivering. "What… what are you?" 

"You won't be needing these anymore," she said. She then pulled off my socks, and I was amazed at how gentle she was. Then, her finger and thumb moved to my waist. 

"And you won't be needing this!" She giggled, tugging my shirt up. 

"What!?" I cried, trying to push her fingers away. "No! Stop!" 

I was no match for my mother's strength as she extended her finger towards my face. 

 

"No- mfff!!" I yelped. My cries were muffled as the fingertip smushed into my face like a warm, grooved pillow, silencing me. 

"Shush, baby." My mother chided, holding her finger there. She pushed so hard that the back of my head was now pressed into her palm. I began to flail my limbs. 

"No no!" She scolded, laying the rest of her finger on my body. "You're mommy's now. And mommy can do whatever she wants with you!" 

I gasped as the finger lifted off of me. My mother smiled at me. 

"Now," she said. "Arms up!" 

I obeyed this time, raising my arms over my head. Her finger and thumb pulled the shirt over my head, exposing my toned chest and abdomen. I wasn't the biggest guy around, but I took pretty good care of myself. Mom took my shoes, socks, and shirt and tossed them in a little pile on the floor before she took her size ray out of her pocket and zapped them, returning them to normal size so that she could put them away later. 

When Mom turned back to face me, her eyes lit up with pride as her smile grew wider. 

 

"OooOooo~" she teased, rubbing her thumb in little circles on my stomach. "Well, well, well, my little man!" 

My face grew hot as I powerlessly placed my hands on either side of the digit, almost attempting to push it off before I thought better. 

"With me keeping you here, I almost feel bad for Rosey…" she teased, nudging my cheek with her index fingertip. 

"Such a handsome man~" she giggled. 

 

Without warning, my Mom snatched me up. Her index finger was curled against my back while her thumb was clamped onto my jean-clad legs. To my horror, I realized that the tip of her thumb was laid on my crotch, and I instinctively grabbed the shiny, polished nail with both hands. 

"Oh, I could just eat you up!" She cried. Then, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips. "Mmmm…" 

My eyes went wide as Mom pulled me towards her face. I held out my hands to try and brace myself, but it was no use. 

My face and chest slammed into the squishy, velvety cushions. She held me there for a few seconds, squeezing her lips to give me several smooches in one prolonged kiss. I finally pressed my hands against her upper lip and her chin, at the very least signaling that I wanted to be done. 

 

"...mmm MWAH!" Mom noisily smooched, giggling as she finally released me from her kiss. 

She chuckled as I reeled from the kiss, a dazed look on my face. 

“Wow!” my Mom said, dropping me back into the palm of her hand. “Did you like that, little guy? I can’t wait to do it with lipstick!” 

 

I looked up at her from my crouching position on all fours, and I realized I looked like a crawling baby to her as her eyes lit up once more, her mouth barely containing a mischievous grin. 

“Although...” she said, putting her finger on her chin. “Practice does make perfect... C’MERE YOU!!!” 

I was attacked by a flurry of smooches as I tried, and failed, to scurry away from her molesting lips. I crawled to the edge of her hand, only to fall into her other hand, and this process repeated as my Mom twirled me between her fingers and squished me in the folds of her palms, kissing my tiny body from head to toe all the while. Occasionally, the tip of her tongue would dart out, and I wanted to scream in embarrassment. 

When she had me on my back, she pushed her nose into me and nuzzled it around. My hands and feet stuck out in the air, again like a baby, wrapping around her nose, and my Mom’s eyes closed shut as she squealed with delight. 

“Who’s Mommy’s little maaan~? Huh?” she cooed, smooching the only part of me she could, which was my butt. I squirmed uncomfortably. “You are! You are~! You’re my little Mama's boy! Mama's widdle babyyy! Oh, just my handsome little man! Mwah! Mwah! MmmmmWAH!!! <3” 

She let me scurry a little more after that so that she could keep up her kissing attacks. 

 

Finally, my mother pulled her head back, and giggled as she saw me dangling in my awkward position in her left hand. My arms were thrown over her middle finger, with my butt barely sitting on her thumb. Scrunching her nose at me, she used her index finger to ruffle my hair. 

"Ok, ok, honey… I'll stop." She said, her voice returning to normal as she cupped me in both of her palms. "But I don't think it was so bad, was it?"

I blushed, trying to not make eye contact with her.

"You know, if you wanted to be smothered in kisses this morning," Mom teased me. "You didn't have to go all the way to your girlfriend's house..." 

 

I grimaced and audibly expressed my discomfort as my mother just compared what she had done with a make-out session with my girlfriend. 

 

"Oh, c'mon, I'm teasing," my Mom giggled, stroking my back. "But I can't promise I won't do that kind of stuff again." 

She then smiled softly , but it was a sad kind of smile. 

"After all, I never got to have you as a baby…" 

 

At that moment, I felt a pang in my chest. I realized that, just as she never had the opportunity to give that kind of affection, I had never really received it either. For a second, I sympathized with her. But then I remembered the reality of my situation and how angry I was at my mother for putting me through all of this. 

 

“But that’s ok!” Mom said, her expression brightening. “Now, we get to have so much fun! It’s still your punishment because you don’t get to do whatever you want. On the other hand, though, now I get to have you even smaller than you would’ve been as a baby!” 

She pinched her fingers and simpered at me, scrunching her nose. 

“And you, my little mama’s boy,” she tittered, poking me in the chest. “Have to do whatever I say. You’re gonna be my own, personal little foot masseuse!” 

 

I groaned hopelessly again. I had hoped, with all of her baby talk, that my Mom had forgotten the place on her body that she had decided on storing me for the foreseeable future. 

 

“You can massage them, and kiss them,” she said, listing off my new chores. “And for our movie nights, now you can cuddle with them!

She giggled as she pictured it, her toes wiggling in anticipation. 

"Oh! I can hardly wait for that! I can practically feel your cute little face snuggling into my toesies now!” 

I grimaced at the thought. Before, I had thought it was embarrassing enough with my Mom essentially spooning me while we watched movies, but now I would most likely be only big enough to spoon her big toe. 

“And, with how the shrink ray compresses matter to make it more durable...” she said, and I prayed that she wasn’t going where I thought she was with this. “You can even be my little insole! We can go on hikes together, morning jogs, and even shopping trips! Only for essentials, of course.” 

I looked up at my mother with my dejected expression, meeting her gaze with eyes that pleaded with her: “please... just don’t...” 

“Oh, don’t look so excited!” she said, sarcastically. She wagged her finger at me. “Just remember, sweetheart, you only have yourself to blame for this.” 

I turned away from her, rolling to my side as I gave up hope. 

“Oh come on! Think about everything that I just said we’ll be doing!” she pleaded. “Won’t at least some of that be fun??” 

I didn’t answer her. 

“UGH! Oh well,” she sighed. “I guess you’ll just have to learn to have fun with me. Well you know that, mister? Not everything in life is gonna go your way.” 

 

I felt myself descend as my Mom lowered her hand to her stomach, and I heard it growl. Mine did too as I looked up at her, blushing at me as though she were embarrassed that I heard that. 

“Well! Now that you’re all set for being grounded, let’s get some breakfast!” she said cheerfully as she started walking to the kitchen. “What a morning! The day hasn’t even started yet, and so much has happened! Who knew so much could change in so short a time?” 

 

Who knew that life could change so quickly? Who knew that you could be starting a normal day, only for everything that you take for granted to be stripped away in an instant? 

 

Well... I was starting to get an idea. 



 

Chapter End Notes:

Now, didn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? ^^ 

But wait, on the other side of town, wasn't a certain Rosey expecting a visit? ;) 

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts!