- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All story filler material is by this point finished. Aside from very quick introductions of some characters, the rest of this story will be all action. Remember that I appreciate feedback and suggestions!

This chapter is mostly fart, scar and butt stuff.

11:35 P.M. - April 2nd

Amari tip-toed into the dorm room’s bedroom, the sound of a flushing toilet roaring behind her as she quickly pulled up her black tights and prepared to renter into the bed with her fellow dorm mates. As she bent down to climb into the bed, however, her chubby, plump stomach gurgled with effort and a hiss of hot air was expelled through Amari’s anus as she clenched the doughy flesh around her gut. It was normal, however, for her to half post-gas attack silent-but-deadlies (SBDs), so aside from gagging at the cheese smelling gas that now quickly began filling the dorm room, she continued climbing into the bed.
Amari’s ass was big, biggest by far out of the three, but then again, she was largest girl in general. Out of the three girls as well, her ass was also the most firm—an ex describes it as a warm, doughy mass that seems to suck you in like a cushion. The same could be said about her large breasts and plump stomach as well, however. When her buttcheeks giggled they did so as a whole, not like the individual ripples of Mabry, and where Mabry’s ass bulged out from her thighs, Amari’s ass formed a delicate pear curve with her huge thighs.
Amari settled this large ass into bed, careful not to wake up Mabry of Danica who were on either side of her, pulling up the covers to settle in and—

Pppssshhhhh!

Amari grunted with pain as her ass released another hot stream of silent gas into the Dutch Oven of her tights, the bed, and her cheeks. She decided to ignore the second burst of gas and try to fall asleep.
Amari’s gas was bad. Several doctors said it was the worst they’d ever seen, and she had been kicked out of several dorms for it.
Amari was lactose intolerant, but that didn’t matter much to her, since the temptation of cheese was always too much to bear, no matter how hard she tried to avoid it. At least, she thought, she always had silent gas—to her personal friends, Amari’s nickname was the SBD Queen. Her anus seemingly couldn’t produce the brassy tones that Mabry constantly pulled off.
Amari groaned and wrapped her hand around her gut again as an urge shot through her. The two Giant Cheese Burritos she had had last night with Mabry has put her over the edge.

Pshhhhh—toot!

The spot on the bedsheets underneath Amari’s ass was permanently warm, Mabry could swear. That was the thing about her farts. Sure, they were silent, but both their stench and heat were off the charts. And no matter how hard she tried, the smell would spread rapidly all around the room. I’m fact, just from the three farts she had just produced, the entire dorm, even the living room, began to smell like a mixture between fart and crap.

Phhhssshhhhhhst—Pwerp—Pwoop

Amari blushed as she felt something gooey hit the inside of her spandex. Immediately, she pulled herself out of bed and back into the nearby bathroom, and looking into the toilet bowl, found that she had plugged the toilet up, and now a mountain of diarrhea had formed over cloudy brown water. Sitting down, she grunted as she started pushing more out…

11:40 P.M. - April 2nd

In the two and a half hours New York had had since the end of the transaction, they had gotten a lot done, but Mabry’s biological machine was doing so much more, and clearly the victor so far in the hardly fair battle.
For one, the fart residue that had filled up the Hudson River and nearby bay had been produced and excrete by the burrito turd, and since the city was currently located in the valley of the sigmoid colon, those levels has very quickly risen. The first and second floors of many homes and businesses were now flooded with the gag-inducing liquid, leaving those who had not already evacuated the city entrapped, with their only hope being that the four beacons would be lit, if they could survive until then, however, with the approach of the humongous burrito turd that didn’t seem likely.
In fact, the turd in the two hours had made quite some progress, and was now in clear view of the citizens of New York, a lurking, humongous behemoth whose tip could only be seen. Little did they realize that the true scope of the turd was almost that is was a foot long. It was less green and more brown than it had been at the beginning of the large intestine, but was still moist and pouring liquid, hence the flooding of the city. Finally, it’s diameter was the maximum—indeed, it stretched the walls of the colon just to fit, blocking any citizens who were hoping to make the journey to the safety ring.
There was one more sinister fact about the turd. When they had first been teleported, the temperate abs humidity had been hot—but now it was off-the-root. Also, when they had first teleported, there had been only a slight hint of green fog around then, but now, it was like a brown-green sandstorm all around them, the gas swirling around them, pushing some in circles as they fought against the gust. Visibility was only a few feet in front of you, and the smell of beans, beef and farts was unbearable. Breathing seemed laborious. All these symptoms seemed to be worse the closer you got to the rectum, which two men were notably doing now.

One of these men was Jude Hammond, who has lived his whole life in mediocrity.
It had been this mediocrity that had landed him a job at a small New York suburb roofing company, and a small studio apartment in the Bronx, where he made decent wages but nothing special. His friend, who was traveling with him now, Mark Estes, worked at the same roofing company.
While currently amid the worst of the gas, neither of the two men was opening their mouth to talk, but their purpose was clear—they were traveling up the slope of the sigmoid colon to eventually reach the ledge where it became the colon and they together would light the four beacons.
The conversation to make this effort had been quite short. Hammond has declared that he was always wanting to be more, and to be a knight in shining armor—if he could light the beacons he would be this. Estes, however, wasn't convinced by his young partner until Hammond had reminded him that they were pretty much screwed anyways, so why not go out with a fight, right? Thus, the two had set off.

Another group whom the gas was affecting was Captain Benson and Co-Pilot Karl, who had mid-flight been teleported with the rest of New York while lifting off a 200-passenger filled Boeing 747 from JFK International. Karl and Benson had been related the scenario over time by both the frightened passengers and flight attendants, and had just been planning to land on a piece of flat Colon when the gas, pressure and wind had become too bad for landing conditions. Thus, the duo was currently doing the best they could to avoid accidentally slamming into something in the fog, and to keep the plane from breaking apart due to pressure and wind currents.
“This wasn’t what we signed up for tonight…” muttered Benson as they took another left turn.

Midnight - April 3rd

gurgle… squelch.. Pssshhh—plert Ka-PLUNK!

Amari heaved a sigh of relief as the last of last night's double cheddar burrito was purged from her gut. Looking down at the work she had accomplished in the porcelain throne, she saw the size of the mountain of shit had nearly tripled, and groaned as she decided to take care of it in the morning. Reaching through her doughy cheeks to wipe her crack, Amari pulled up her tights and walked back to bed, but not before reading another SBD into the bathroom before she left it.
Amari’s gas, she had learned, was actually worse after a dump, and the farts became almost indescribably bad. Thus, that SBD she released into the bathroom would leave that room smelling like Pedro’s cheese burrito for the next month.
She climbing on to the bed quietly, but upon approaching her pillow, found it not to be positioned the way she liked it. She unknowingly crouched her humongous ass directly over Mabry’s sleeping face as she crouched to fix the pillow.
Suddenly, losing her balance, Amari toppled backwards, sending the two mountains of doughy flesh onto Mabry’s face, and to make it all the worse, released one of her post-dump farts:

Pppppssshhhhhhhppppo!

Mabry woke up to the feel of something juicy and somewhat sweaty hitting her face, before she suddenly felt a concentrated stream of hot air spray across her nose and mouth. She silently gagged as the smell of Amari’s fart assaulted her, but Mabry made no other indication to Amari, who had by now rolled around to face her roommate, that she was awake. Mabry would take her revenge cold-heartedly soon, so she gave all pretenses of remaining asleep, showing high self control at not cringing at the face-peeling stench.
Amari watched with horror and interest at her roommate. Mabry was known as a deep-sleeper, but to sleep past that was impressive… but then again, she thought, the bedroom almost permanently smelled like Amari’s farts, so maybe she was subconsciously accustomed to it.. regardless, Amari was too tired to care further, so she fell back on her pillow and started falling asleep.
Mabry, on the other hand, was still wide awake. She wasn’t sure how she was going to take her revenge until a familiae urge at her backdoor gave her an idea. After waiting a few minutes to make sure Amari was asleep, Mabry sat up and cautiously dangled her ass directly above Amari’s face, before suddenly grunting and expelling a burst of hot gas-

Brrrap!

Mabry released her signature brassy, beefy burst-like fart directly into Amari’s face. Whereas Amari was notorious for small, steady and concentrated streams of gas that were silent, Mabry was almost just the opposite, with a big, short but violent fart that blew everywhere.
Mabry turned around after feeling the pent-up gas escape her colon, but was disappointed to find that Amari and Danica were too tired even to wake up to the stench and noise that was now hovering up over the bed. They were too worn out.
Mabry’s sighed but figured she was exhausted too, and she rested her head back and went asleep.

12:03 A.M. - April 3rd

The moment when Mabry sat up from her sleep was when New York first experienced the conscious effects of Mabry’s choices. The orientation of the new world they lived in was suddenly revolved in a ninety degree angle, and luckily, since Mabry was tired and moving slow, this only made the city and the people around slide slowly around the curve of the colon.
Surprisingly, for the first time since the teleportikn, after this surprising survival, a resounding cheer echoed around the sigmoid colon as millions of mouths in and out of the city sighed with joy of survival, bracing even to breath in the green gas to do so.
This celebration, however, was cut short by the green gas all around them suddenly stopping for a few seconds, the density suddenly increasing but the previous strong gust ending in a moment as all seemed primed for something. The only other hint of what was to come came in the form of a loud squelch before…

BRRRAP!

The world around then exploded as the walls around them began waving and shrieking with fury, the previous placid gas now exiting with so much velocity that anyone too near the rectum not holding on to anything was immediately pulled into the air, flown through the rectum, and quickly leaving the rapidly vibrating sphincter.
The ones not taken, most of those who were inside buildings or the pilgrims who were too far away from the rectum to bear the brunt of the force of Mabry’s fart, were left in awe of the impact that the flatulence had done them all.
Unfortunately for some of the pilgrims nearest the burrito turd, which was also pushed forward amid the gas, they found themselves buried within the center bottom of the refuse, and either suffocated or were drowned as fart residue leaking from the crap entered into their mouths.
Sadly, since the turd had traveled forward six inches, and was now right by the city, the tip of the turd now directly above the metropolitan area, these deaths in included almost all of the pilgrims, save a group of about fifty who now looked at the monstrous beast that had taken their friends with reverence. Those who were trapped in the city now saw their fate fast approaching, since the fog had been dispelled completely, but with the turd still leaking its green fumes that would soon refill the colon again.
The make-shift leader of the remaining group of pilgrims, Jack Cohen, looked at his ragtag group and the turd, then addressing them,
“Anybody have an idea to get past this shit?”

Due to the spray radius of Mabry’s fart, those who had been flung out’s landing area greatly varied. Some, of course, had been crushed upon impact with the area inside the rectum and anus, but for those of whom had actually left the colon of Mabry, it was anybody‘a guess.
Some drifted off onto the side and bounced heavily against the bubbly skin that made up her buttcrack, while those that had straighter shots ended up landing on Mabry’s poop/fart encrusted underwear thong, while a final smaller group that somehow passed the thong landed on the black tights Mabry wore.
Luckily, for all these different landing areas, there was enough buoyancy to avoid death or injury.
Hammond made it all the way to the center of Mabry’s black tights before his journey was ended, but Estes veered off course after he exited Mabry’s anus and instead bounced off across the field of her asscrack.
The latter of these two, by the time Mabry had laid back down again, had found an encrusted week-old boulder of unwiped crap, where he sat alone and looked upwards at the gaping sphincter that had deposited him as well as the area around it. One thing became very clear to him:
Mabry did not wipe her asscrack after her business. Boulders of stale turds like the one he was sitting in were everywhere, and swears of crap were everywhere, especially where her two asscheeks smooched against one another, blocking off the ravine of her asscrack from the true outside. Rivers and lakes of fart residue, old and new, finished the jungle-looking air of the new world around him. “I knew this was a bad idea” he muttered, sniffing through the traces of green fog as he watched this new world.

Pilot Benson and Co-Pilot Karl were extremely lucky. After being carried by the fart, if they had run into the cheeks, thong or tights, the plane would have crashed and all killed. However, they were lucky enough to pass through the fabric both in the tights and the thong, and were suddenly graced with the sight of Amari’s upper lip dead ahead.
“Pull up!” Frantically shouted Benson as pulled as hard as he could, just leveling out the plane enough to have it hit the center of Amari’s upper lip at a suitable angle.
Luckily for them, Amari has some of the softest, pinkest, cutest lips in the entire university, so what would have been a plane explosion turned into a buoyant crash landing, one of which ended in the plane stopping just before the drop off of the lip into the gaping mouth Amari boasted. The plane was of course ruined, but no one was injured.
Some passengers looked up out of their windows to stare at the receding, gigantic ass of Mabry that was starting to pull away from them, having dispersed its greeb gas across the bedroom. The passengers then looked at each other as if to say:
“We were in that?”

To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I’ll upload Chapter 3 in a weeks time. Chapter 3 is going to be some nose and scat content, for those interested.