- Text Size +
Story Notes:

As said before, this story has a bit of everything. It may just take a while for that everything to come. Specifically, the story is not always going to take place inside Mabry, but also Amari and Danica, her roommates.

One thing, however, that will stay the same, is that this story is always going to be unaware. That said, any suggestions that readers may have are gladly appreciated! While I can't guarantee that I'll use your idea, I'll try my best to find a place for it to fit into the story.

Also, this story is sort of like a remaster of a project I was working on a few years ago called "Micro City", so if you want more of the same content, please check that out.

Finally, one last thing: I want to clarify the sizes of the shrinking that occur in the story. While not getting into the math too much, New York City has shrunk to the size of a quarter, meaning that the average sized person is about 2 micrometers tall, which means that they could just barely fit on the head of a pin, and are practically unseeable by the human eye.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is the only story-focused chapter in the entire story, because I'm not fond of stories that over emphasize the plot. That said, there's still some good scat and fart content found below, as well as really important worldbuilding/rules of the world, so I recommend that you read it if you wish to understand the rest of the story.

Also, you may find that I use some oddly specific scientific terms in this story, which, if you would like explaining, are found right below:

The ileocecal valve is the valve that leads from the appendix into the large intestine. The ascending colon is the first part of the colon that travels upwards. The traverse colon is the middle part of the colon that travels sideways. The descending colon is the third part of the colon where the feces travels downwards. The sigmoid colon is the little bend that occurs right before the rectum. When the city is first shrunk, its location is at the curve of the sigmoid colon.

 

 

8:30 A.M. - April 2nd

 

 

 

Mabry's favorite Saturday morning activity, at least on the days she had off, was to lay across her dormroom's cheap couch and watch whatever low-budget sit-com was currently being shown on the dormroom's old TV. Today, it was Friends. What had made today even better was the fact that Mabry was home alone, since Amari had to go to the doctors for her sinusess, and Danica had a lacrosse meet until the afternoon. To top it off, there had been leftovers of Amari's homemade chili from last week still in the refrigerator, which Mabry was now hastily scoffing down as she watched her show. 

She was splayed across the couch belly-down, her exposed chubby stomach beneath her sports bra pressing against the leather of the recliner, her legs and bare feet swining back and forth over her thick, doughy thighs as she spooned another bite of the (hardly) expired chili into her maw, chewing with her mouth widely open, sprawing bits of beef and cheese across the small living room the university let the three girls occupy together. Her ass, with every laugh she produced, jiggled and rippled widely beneath the black tights that could barely stretch over the giant bubbly mountain of flesh that somehow could rise over the already well-filled-out thighs. One of Mabry's exes had once described the feelings of diving face-first into her ass as a feeling of diving into a warm bowl of Jell-O, and it had always stuck with her. She spooned in another bite of chili, though perhaps too quickly, because she immediately belched, sending the loud brassy sound throughout the empty living room as the ass behind rippled like crazy from the sudden movement.

However, deep inside Mabry's strained gut, the belch was muffled only as a general vibration that was immediately covered up by the gurgles and squelches of her own biological machine. At the very back of her colon, at the cecum, and now slowly traveling upwards (relatively sideways, since Mabry was laying belly-down) was the result of last night's late-night taco run at Pedro's Joint, where Mabry hastily consumed three bean and one beef burrito in a celebration of the beginning of Sprink Break. The foot-long turd was resting, in between the process of bowel movements, its gaping, steaming form still green and moist having only begun its dehydration process of the large intestine.

Right in front of this log of refuse, underneath the sloping conical shape of the head of the turd, worked two miniature men in Haz-Mat suits, stepping over puddles of brown, hazy fart residue to stick metallic flags into the ground, and pausing everytime Mabry's gut decided to unleash another gurgle or squelch, then returning to their labor as they discovered the coast was still clear. One of these men, the shorter one, sniffed and immediately gagged.

"These Haz-Mat suits don't work worth a shit," He complained, "And I thought we'd be used to it after a month, dontcha think Ted?" The shorter man looked up at the turd that was hovering over them. It was like a giant, who, with both amusement and severity, was watching over the two of them.

"I tell you, the boss picked the right girl," Ted responded as he stuck another metallic flag into the poop-encrusted layer of the colon. "She's got some serious bowel issues," He sighed. "But we've only got one more of these flags left, and then we can get the hell out of here. Check for the next bowel movement?" Ted pointed to a small tablet the smaller man was carrying, who instantly began to refer to the device's screen, which was covered in shit and hardly able to be seen through.

"Five minutes, so, perfect timing. If you can just put that next flag to the left of the last one by three nanometers, we'll be good," Mabry's body gurgled as Ted did what he was told. "Oh, and, just to clarify, what's the escape strategy again? Please don't tell me it's like what we did with Amari," Ted forced an emphatic laugh.

"Exactly like that. The taco she ate last night produced a lot of methane, so in this next bowel movement, we should be looking at either a Cat. 3 or Cat. 4 flatulence attack. Hal's been stationed in the center of Mabry's panties for the last month now, since she never changes them, and so we'll get into those dung-pods," Ted pointed over to a few sloppily made circles of moist turd, which the two had spent the last two months constructing. "And be sent out with the rest of the gas," At this, the first man cringed again. "Hal will be there in the center of the panties to beam us back up to the boss, and then we'll return back to normal size."

"You're telling me that we actually have to get in those things?" Cringed the shorter man expressively as he stuck his hand in one of the dung-pods, which immediately conformed to the shape of his hand. "How much money are we being payed to do this again?"

"A fortune," Ted said grimly as he stuck the last flag into the colon, and looked back at the humongous burrito-turd lurking behind them. "But it's so hot in here, I wouldn't stay longer for the world," A loud gurgle, then shaking of the large intestine, suddenly alerted both men, who began scrambling for their own respective dung-pod. Without a word, as the colon began to retract and expand with ripples, indicating the beginning of a Mabry bowel movement, the men hurridly pushed themselves into the still-steaming hot remnant's of yesterday's lunch (burgers) and held their breath with anticpation. Would all go as planned?

 

Mabry winced as she felt the primal urge begin to unleash at her backside. However, remembering that no one was at home, she scrunched up her nose, grunted, and-

BRRRRAAAAAP!

She felt a burst of hot air quickly escape her anus as her ass behind her began shaking crazily from the effort and motion produced by such a brassy fart. Mabry moaned with satisfaction as she felt the temperature under her panties and tights increase exponentially, but recoiled as the smell of beans and beef reached her nostrils, and waved her hand in front of her face, exclaiming,

"That was a wet one!"

 

 

 

9:00 P.M. - April 2nd

 

 

 

New York City did not expect this on a Saturday night. Those who were still wondering the streets of the Bronx, or perhaps Brooklyn, at this time of night were suddenly greeted with the sight of the stars in the sky all at once going out in the blink of the eye. This was the first, and only hint, to the inhabitants of the Big Apple that anything had gone wrong, at least the only hint in those first few seconds, because it only took a few more seconds for the temperature to rise from mildly cold to extremely hot, and for the humidity to go from clear to out of the roof. People staggered out of their beds, grasping for night lights as the humidity began to be so bad that they could hardly take a breath without feeling tiny droplets of moisture entering their lungs, several people taking of their shirts in wonder to find that they were already soaked in the godawful heat that had just presented itself. It took about ten seconds for all the people of New York City, whose lights were now beginning to flicker on, to take in a collective sniff, and a collective gag.

"Jesus Christ, what's that smell!?"

"Oh my god, I'm gonna puke!"

"Who farted?"

Indeed, the smell of a thousand stale farts, crap, beans, beef became embedded into the core of every thing in the city, as hundreds of thousands of the inhabitants suddenly began to convulse and vomit whereever they were. Many took their cell phones out in fright, only to see that the screen was black, and could not be turned on. Their eyes peered into the darkness that now surrounded them, only to see nothing. The people who lived along the harbor looked down to see the water was gone, and only the dry river bed remained seperating the Bronx from Brooklyn. The first casualties were here--people who needed electricity to live, or where hooked up on medical devices, ceased to breath as electricity failed. The city remained blacked out save the lamps that were battery-powered. Those who had weak lungs were next--for the humidity and stale air that was the only type to make it down here failed them. Worst of all, a few destined to take their own lives, and perhaps, in retrospect, were the lucky ones all along.

Eyes began to adjust.

They saw a humongous, ginormous cavern surround them, about one-hundred times taller than their highest skyscraper, reach up into the abyss above. The cavern seemed to be in the shape of a dented circle, and the tunnel bended upwards on both side of them, the skyscraper seemingly posistioned in some type of valley within this gargantuan cave. The walls had the appearance of once being pink, but had long been stained permanently with some brown material, and the same brown, gooey material was in the form of gigantic boulders, some larger than the size of the city itself, placed in areas along the entire cave. Lakes and rivers of green-brown, cloudy liquid oozed softly across the ground, and began to fill up the riverbed of the Hudson River and Upper Bay.

The smarter, or perhaps, more pessimistic of New Yorkers figured out where they were almost immediately as their eyes adjusted to this scene, with help from the godawful smell that presented them. But the nail in the coffin to most, occured when a terrifying sound echoed throughout the entire cavern, shaking the walls of the intestine with a noise that any functioning person could recognize as the gurgle of the stomach.

Up to this point, the city had been eerily quiet--traffic had ceased, no one was crying or yelling--but at this all-at-once realiziation, everything went ape-shit. Mothers, with their children and babies wrapped in their arms, ran out of their apartments screaming as hundreds of people took their lives immediately. Many more jumped out of their cars and started howling with fear, and with a feeling of dread. Everything was in uproar, but this temporary hiatus of the quiet ended just at the moment when everyone's previously broken cell phones buzzed with the shape of an incoming call. As if broken by a trance, everyone in the city pressed the button to accept, and thus, a video of a hooded figure sitting in the dark, unable to be seen or described much further, began talking in a soothing voice.

"Good evening Brooklyn. If you haven't already realized it, I'd like to welcome you to Mabry's colon," A few screams echoed at this, but were quickly hushed by those interested (and hoping) that perhaps this was some practical joke. "To be specific, her sigmoid colon, the little bendy part before you reach the rectum. If you're interested, your entire city right now is about the size of a quarter."

"Oh, but," He continued with a stifled laugh. "I haven't introduced the host yet, and I'm very sorry. As I said before, welcome to Mabry's large intestine. I'm hoping that you're going to become quiet accustomed with Mabry in the near future." Another laugh. "But allow me to begin some introductions. As of right now, Mabry is completley unaware of all of yours existence, and since each of you individually is almost naked to the human eye, it's going to stay that way, so I'm going to have to rudely describe her for you. She's a 18-year old college student, and, as it seems, has quite the appetite. Currently, right now, Mabry's on spring break. Her favorite foods are... let's see..." The hooded figure stopped and referred to a small sheet of paper on the desk he was sitting at in the dark. "Tacos, chili, beans and broccoli. Oh, and unfortunately, our little Mabry is graced with irritable bowel syndrome, so sometimes, the area down there can be a little active, as you'll find soon."

"That said, don't be afraid quite yet," He laughed maliciously, "Mabry has five bowel movements a day, characterized by the feces traveling hastily through system and gas, but luckily, thanks to an odd eating schedule, Mabry will have likely not have any more activity down there until tomorrow morning, say, maybe 6:00 A.M., when all of a sudden, that expired chili she ate this morning is going to want to be coming out," An exclamation of fear from the New Yorkers.

"Oh, and speaking of that chili, I'd like to take a break from this introduction to avert your eyes to the part of the colon that descends upwards, the side closer to the Bronx," About 8 million eyes looked that way, and peered into the darkness. "If you look close enough, you'll peer the head of a foot-long feces that is the result of this expired chili. This morning, it was at the ascending colon. Tonight, it's almost at the sigmoid colon. Tomorrow morning, a tired Mabry will depose of this feces in the toilet," The city gasped. Sure enough, a hint of a larger shadow could be seen through the darkness. "And unfortunately, when that bowel movement occurs, it will take your city with it," Screams, but once again, hushed quietly.

"But," A hint of a smile could be seen under the hood. "You can evade fate. I have set up a ring of metallic flags at the very back of Mabry's colon, almost at the appendix, where, if any of you, in exactly a week's time, manage to find yourself within, you will be beamed back up to normal size and given one billion dollars. All it takes is... a bit of a pilgramage that way. If you get there too early, you must stay and wait and survive there until the week has passed. If you are too late or not there... well, I hope you enjoy Mabry, because she will be with you the rest of your very short life."

"That is, of course, unless one of you is brave enough to save all others. You see, Mabry has two other roommates in her college dorm, and they all have to share a bed due to space limitations, meaning that during nightime, one of you could supposeduly leave Mabry via the anus and easily enter one of the other girls. You will see why this is important in a moment, after I introduce them. One of them is called Amari, and, well, poor girl, she's lactose intolerant but doesn't know it, and currently has rather bad sinus issues. The men among you will find her, as well as Mabry and the other to girl, to be quite filled-out, if you know what I mean, by the way," A malicious smile.

"The other girl is called Danica, and she's the athelete among them. Unfortunately, working out gives her some bad gas, and she sweats all the time. Now, you may be asking, what have all these girls got to do with anything? Well, I'll tell you. I have securely planted in each of these girl's rectums a beacon, which one of you may activate if you are able to get to it. Once activated, it cannot be unactiviated. Also, in Amari, I have planted another beacon in her left nostril, and in Danica, a beacon in her right tennis shoe. If one, or multiple, or you, are able to activate each beacon by the end of the week's time, it will notify me, and instead of only saving those who have made it to the Safety Ring in Mabry's colon, I will save everyone who is still alive. Kapish?" The city had, during this time, gone through phases of incredulaity, anger, despair and interest.

"I must tell you two other things before I go. As you've already noticed, your phones are bricked and no longer work. As said before, no one knows you are here, even Mabry, Danica and Amari. Only you and I know this business, and I want to keep it that way. We can't have outside communications, would we?" An downright evil laugh. "However, from this point on, I have hijacked your devices to constantly display the time, as well as a countdown, so we're all on the same page. When the countdown is over, that's your deadline to either have the four beacons lit or the deadline to reach Mabry's Safety Ring. If I'm feeling generous, I may sometimes warn you of upcoming bowel movements of Mabry, but I should hardly consider it necessary since you'll get to know the girls yourself."

"Oh, and one more thing. At this size, and please don't ask how I've acheieved this, you can visually see farts and very strong bursts of odor such as belches. However, depending on the make-up the fart, the color will be different. If the color is green, then that means that it is usually a wet fart produced by beans, meat and broccoli. If the color is a brown-orange, then the fart is produced by lactose-intolerance to dairy products. If the color is a light yellow, then it a fart produced by exercise. And finally, if a fart is brown, it means that it is both extremely wet, and is from a very-soon upcoming crap."

"Now, I think we're on the same page, correct? Let the introduction be over, I can hear you saying! So be it. Consider the next ten hours until 6:00 A.M. to be a warm-up, as Mabry will be sleeping by then, and thus, the orientation of the colon will not move, and there will be no current bowel movements until then either. If she were to move upright--your city would be flipped on its side and destroyed so my first tip is this: evacuate."

The video on the phone suddenly cut off, leaving 8,000,000 New Yorkers flustered and very afraid, the picture replaced by both a clock displaying the time 9:05 P.M., and a countdown for 167 hours.

 

The hooded man yawned and stretched, turning off the camera as he did so. He sat in the darkness of the studio for a few moments before chuckling, and saying,

"Well then, it has begun."

 

Mabry is sleeping next to two other humps in the dorm's bedroom, none the wiser to the pandemonium within that glorious ass she boasted.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks guys for reading, and as always, please leave suggestions.

I know this was a lot of story, but from here on out, it will be straight up scat, fart, odor, nose, feet et cetera.

I'll post the next part sometime soon. Once again, thank you :)

 

(also, I was not able to revise this first chapter, so please excuse spelling/grammer issues, those will be fixed shortly)